- Text Size +

Chapter 6 - new day

Emily woke up the next day with an undescribable feeling. She couldn't quite put it into words, but in a way it's like when she had sex for the first time. Emily stared lovingly at her husband who was still sound asleep.

"Last night was amazing babe," She whispered. She decided not to wake him up knowing he didn't have to go to work as early as her on that day.

"Good morning mommy!" Yuki's cute voice never fails to put a smile on her face. She really loves the fact that unlike most kids, Yuki is a morning person so she would always wake up early and greet her while she was making breakfast in the kitchen. Yuki threw her hands up in the air, a gesture that her mother knows all too well.

As Emily bent down to pick her daughter up she felt the babydoll pink pajamas that she is wearing is unusually tight, leaving little to no room for her body to breathe. "Damn, how did I gain weight already. I thought my diet was working.." she thought to herself.

"Come here pumpkin." Emily lifted Yuki high up in the air making her giggle uncontrollably.

"Are you feeling alright sweetheart? If you feel sick you should tell mommy right away okay?" Emily's look immediately went from happy to concerned as Yuki's body felt less heavy than last time. Usually she would struggle a little bit to lift her higher than her head but somehow she could do it easily that morning. She took her to the measuring scales only to find Yuki's weight had actually increased a few pounds since she last measured her.

"Hmm. That's weird." she thought. Emily stepped on the scales immediately after Yuki got off, only to find her worst fear confirmed. She had gained four and a half pounds!

"Let's go sweetie." Emily took her daughter to Mia who was waiting outside their door before she goes to work.

"Mommy look you and Mia are almost the same height!" shouted Yuki seeing both her mother and sitter standing face to face. Emily chuckles,

"No pumpkin, it's just mommy is wearing tall shoes that's why we look almost the same." Bearing barely a B cup since middle school, Emily has always been a bit jealous of Mia's assets. She wished to have even just half of Mia's enormous melons hanging on her body, but instead she is gaining weight in all the wrong places.

"I think Yuki is right, Mrs. Smith.. You do look taller than usual, even your boobs looks fuller today.." said Mia agreeing with Yuki's words.

"Oh come on don't flatter me Mia, these tiny breasts are nothing compared to yours.." replied Emily still feeling a little bit insecure.

"Hey don't feel bad.. At least you got a husband and a family that loves you.." said Mia reassuring her.

"That I can't argue with." Emily chuckles. "Don't worry you're still young.. You'll meet your big strong man one day!" Emily said as she waved goodbye to both of them and left for work.