- Text Size +

Chapter 5 - Husband and wife

"Ugh do you really have to be so tall? Just trying to kiss you feels like a chore sometimes.." Emily complained as she stood in front of her tall husband trying her best to meet his lips.

"But I thought you love the fact that I'm your big strong man?" replied Kevin playfully, initiating the sexy mood.

"I do. It's just sometimes I wish our height difference isn't so big, you know? So at least I can kiss you without having to stand on a chair or something.." mumbled Emily as she cranes her neck up to meet her husband's eye.

"Well I can help with that." Kevin said as he picks her up almost effortlessly. both of their gaze would find each other as Emily got elevated to his level. Soon, their lips started locking, tongues dancing inside each other's mouth as they begin making out passionately. Everything else fades as they were both lost in their own world, hitting each other's first base. It didn't take long for his member to become rock hard and hers to become wet. Both moaned loudly as they give in to each other's carnal desire.

The sex somehow feels different that night. It was so spectacular, even after both of them climaxed they still went on, not wanting to give up the pleasure that is somehow at least ten times better than other times they did before. It was hard to explain with words, but what they experienced was both new and amazing, something they can intuitively feel releasing a huge jolt of pleasure inside their entire body.

Kevin is more of the quiet one during sex than his wife but he loves doing most of the work.

"Harder babe.. Don't stop.. Keep going.. OHH yeahh.." moaned Emily not wanting her husband to stop. Suddenly a strange tingling sensation rushed into both of their bodies which somehow made the sex felt way better as they continue to please each other.

Kevin could feel that his wife's body is fuller and slightly heavier than he remembered. Her vagina somehow feels a little bit roomier which turns him on even more and makes him wanted to explore even more.

"Didn't know you could do that babe." said Emily catching their breath after feeling her husband's dick started doing new tricks inside her.

"Neither did I." said Kevin totally enjoying the moment.

"Wow.. That was incredible.." mumbled Kevin, a little bit exhausted as they both fell asleep holding each other's arms after what was arguably the best sex they've ever had, unaware of the changes that just happened to both of them.

 

"What is this? Where am I?!" Kevin said to himself in confusion when it finally hits him that he's standing buck naked, with his dick fully erect in a huge, strange and unfamilliar place.

As he started wandering around, his stroll is stopped by a towering dark structure that appeared suddenly in front of him. He could've sworn that he'd seen that somewhere.

He got up close and started to touch the sides of the massive thing that he thought was some kind of a tall building. As he craned his head up he quickly realized that the huge thing in front of him is something else entirely.

Kevin started to explore under the massive footwear. It's amazing how he can fit right under the heel even with with room to spare.

He walked up to the front of the shoe to get a better view. His brain just couldn't comprehend how can a woman's shoe be as huge as this. Or maybe it's the other way around, he thought to himself..

Kevin was getting lost in his thoughts when suddenly the shoe moved and started to cast a huge shadow over him. Before he could react, suddenly his entire view is covered by the sole of the giant heels!

He quickly jumped out of the way, barely getting out of it alive when the massive heels hit the ground with a loud shudder, sending his body flying forward.

The footwear quickly started moving once again, giving Kevin a feeling of déjà vu as the same massive sole blocks his entire field of view for the second time while he has to quickly pick himself up to get away from the building-sized heels.

This time it was too late as he could feel the huge and heavy structure of hardened plastic had already landed on him and had begun to crush his entire body..

"NOOO!!!!" Kevin screamed hopelessly as he's starting to accept his inevitable fate..