- Text Size +

Chapter 23 - the new girl

Kevin was astounded. The elevator doors would open to reveal the owner of the large hand that held it open. Enter a tall brunette wearing a low cut blue top and work skirt that ended just halfway her thigh. Her silky smooth hair resting just on top of her generous, accented pair of breasts, while a dark stocking covered her entire shapely long legs. She was definitely the tallest woman he had ever seen in person. She had to bend her head slightly as she enters the elevator. Kevin quickly calculated than even compared to his old height, she would have at least a few inches on him. The word tall just isn't enough to describe this towering figure of a lady. She would easily make Daisy and Maria look short in comparison.

"Hi.. Morning.." the vertically gifted stranger greeted Kevin courteously as she approached the elevator buttons. Kevin could only muster a smile while admiring her quietly. Now standing only a few feet from each other, he quickly realized that the Amazonian woman he is staring at is a young girl, probably in her early twenties.

He took a step back to let her approach the floor buttons. Standing this close to her, Kevin now has a better view of her from the side. The semi-reflective walls inside the elevator enabled him to see what people would see. Among other things, is that his eye line was slightly lower than her armpit. She could rest her elbow comfortably on his head if she wanted to. Kevin couldn't help himself but to keep mentally comparing his now average sized body to her. He noticed that the top of her skirt, where her waistline would be is at the same level with his shoulder. Being this small standing next to a girl made Kevin felt intimidated and turned on at the same time. She stopped her finger mid air when she realized that the button she's about to press had already light up.

"Hey.. are you okay? You seem fazed.." The sound of her voice broke Kevin out of his trance. She looked down to meet his eyeline, which also made Kevin realize that he had to look way up to meet hers. Kevin was now fully aware of the awkwardness. He hasn't said a word to her since she entered the elevator.

"Uhh.. Sorry.. Good morning to you too, Miss." As soon as he said that, her expression quickly switched from neutral to slightly holding a laughter, yet still warm and bright, like he somehow impressed her in a way.

Meanwhile, Kevin couldn't rationalize why he blurted such an awkward greeting to a girl that's clearly way younger than him. Maybe it's because he was intimidated by her size that he subconsciously felt like he's talking with a superior. That explanation made sense in his mind.

"Ohh wow.. You're so polite. It is so rare to find a guy nowadays that respects woman like you did just from the way you speak. Although you don't need to call me Miss. I'm probably only a year or two older than you." She replied with a light chuckle.

Kevin was mortified. Is she making fun of him? How could this girl who looked like still in her early twenties thought that he's younger than her? Although the tone of her voice suggests that she wasn't saying it in a condescending way. It might have something to do with his now way smaller stature.. Or maybe he somehow look younger too because of the shrinking, he wondered.

"Oh okay.. What should I call you then?" Kevin tried to continue the conversation, trying his best to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh shoot.. right.. My bad.." She said extending her hand forward, “I'm Naomi.. Naomi Baker. Very pleased to meet you..”