- Text Size +

Chapter 21 - an unwelcome surprise

Kevin felt his stomach rumbling. The sun was just setting up and he rushed to the kitchen to find that they've ran out of eggs. Emily is usually the one that makes breakfast, but he didn't want to wake her up this early. He decided to get some supplies and cook some omelets. One quick trip to the minimarket later, Kevin was about to enter his apartment when a fresh scent of flowery perfume rushed through his nose. He couldn't shake the feeling that something large was looming behind him.

Kevin's body twitched as a huge palm with long feminine fingers slammed his front door just inches away from his head. His response of fight or flight instantly kicked in, although in this particular situation he felt more inclined to do the latter. Kevin felt slightly terrified to turn around, despite him knowing for sure that it's must be a girl's hand making it very unlikely that he is in any actual danger. But still, there is a small chance that he might actually be getting mugged. Kevin tried to muster enough courage to look behind him when a soothing feminine voice comes out from behind him.

"Going somewhere?" the voice said.

As he turned his body around, Kevin's jaw dropped to the floor. His eyes are greeted by a pair of luscious cleavage, bridging a plump pair of breasts hosted firmly on a model-like figure of a woman. He'd already kinda recognized who the girl in front of him was just by catching a glimpse of the blond hair that falls right at her shoulder, but his mouth just couldn't utter a single word. He completely froze.

"Hey! My eyes are up here, little one.." Daisy said giggling as she lifted Kevin's chin up so he could meet her gaze. She was right. Compared to her, he really is indeed little. He had to crane his neck way up to talk to her. Heck, at this point he could probably pass as her little brother. Which can only mean that he'd shrunk again.

"Please don't call me that." Kevin replied trying to act uninterested, but is actually hiding his own embarrassment.

"Aw you're no fun. How about shorty? Can I call you shorty?" teased Daisy. "Geez.. Mia wasn't kidding. You really are tiny now." she added, unwittingly humiliating her neighbor.

"I mean, yeah these are some big heels but normally you would still be around my height even with these on. Now you're just another shorty.." she added. Kevin was relieved that her platform heels was the actual culprit of their stark height difference. "What do you want Daisy?" Kevin said with a poker face. "

Oh nothing.. I just wanted to see for myself how short you've become." answered Daisy, furthering his embarrassment even more.

"Well now you know.." replied Kevin trying to sound as uninterested as he could. "You know Kevin, I have to say it's refreshing being able to look down on you. Makes me feel.. I don't know.. Kinda powerful. I like it."

 

"Well I gotta go now.. See you around shorty.." Daisy said as she walked away, leaving Kevin to continue whatever he was gonna do. He was still pissed at how easy he got tricked by Daisy's high heels. Why did all the girls around him seemed to love wearing tall shoes all of a sudden. Ever since he was shrinking, Kevin had become a little bit paranoid. It feels like the world and everyone in it is getting bigger around him, while he's growing in the opposite direction. What if it happened to all men and women? What would the world be like, Kevin wondered as he watched Daisy leaving for breakfast. He couldn't help but thinking that pretty soon Emily is going to look as tall as her in his perspective. The high heels only amplified the difference but he knew that without it Daisy is already taller than him. He has to make sure.

Kevin hurriedly went inside and measured himself against the markings on the wall. He let out a sigh of relief after finding out that the top of his head is still right at the mark he made last time. "So that was just because of her heels." Kevin reassures himself. He hadn't gotten smaller. At least for now.