- Text Size +

Chapter 12 - Dinner

"You alright babe? You kinda just spaced out for a moment there." Emily's soft voice brought Kevin out of his trance. He realized he had zoned out for a bit while eating dinner with his wife and daughter.

"Right, sorry honey. There's just a lot on my mind today.." replied Kevin. "So pumpkin, how's school today?" Kevin said to Yuki trying to bring his soul back to the present moment.

"Babe, are you not even listening? She literally was just talking about how she got a perfect score in her math test today. snarked Emily slightly annoyed.

"Mommy I'm sleepy.." said Yuki signaling her mother that it's her bedtime.

"Alright pumpkin.. Daddy will take you to your room okay?" said Emily to her daughter.

"Meanwhile I'll be waiting for you in our room, babe.. Ready to give you something that you can't resist.." teased Emily to her husband.

"Okay pumpkin let's get you to bed now.." said Kevin as he carried Yuki to her bedroom.

"Wow you're growing up fast, sweetie. Pretty soon daddy won't be able to pick you up anymore." Kevin could feel that her daughter is definitely getting heavier.

"Daddy, what does mommy mean by giving you something you can't resist?" Yuki asked innocently. Kevin paused for a bit, finding the appropriate response to her question.

"Umm, Daddy can't tell you that right now, but I promise Daddy will tell you all about it when you're a little bit bigger. Deal?" said Kevin.

"Okay deal." Yuki smiled as her dad puts her to bed.

Ater finished telling Yuki her favorite bedtime story, Kevin smiled at her daughter, now peacefully asleep as he went to his bedroom to find Emily laying on the bed waiting for him. Seeing his wife naked on their bed made him instantly have a full hard on, this time it's perfectly justified since she's his own wife. Both couldn't contain their desire that night, and decided to skip foreplay altogether and went straight into the lovemaking.

Kevin stole a glance at their bedroom door, relieved that it was tighly closed. Both moaned hard as they reach climax when the strange tingling sensation started running through their bodies, which they don't mind because it made the sex felt ten times better somehow.

The sex went on until Kevin found himself having to adjust his position slightly as Emily's vagina somehow rose higher while he could feel her breasts get plumpier and tighter in his grip, unaware of what was really happening to both of them..

Chapter 12 (cont.) - A strange cave

A bright flash of white light shining at his face woke Kevin up from his deep sleep. He immediately discovered that light was coming from a flashlight laying beside his foot. As he grabbed the portable light source he noticed that he is in a large dark room, fully erect for no reason and the fact that there isn't any article of clothing on his body.

Having nothing else to do, Kevin stood up from where he was sitting and started exploring. The flashlight was the thing that he was grateful about, since without it he probably won't be able to see anything. He looked at the wall which seems to be made of a soft, yet rugged fabric. Strange, he mumbled to himself.

As he walked to one side of the room, he noticed that the wall at the end is plain white in color, and has a unique texture to it, a lot different from the rest of the room. He also noticed something that looked like a a small crater on the ground.

His curiosity led him to walk towards it and inspect the peculiar concave holes. Upon closer inspection he found out that the craters emit a strange, yet irresistible smell.

Kevin then walked to the other side, finally noticing that there's a much bigger light coming from above, which he believed could be his way out of that place.

As he was standing directly under the light, Kevin looked up to find out what's in store for him outside. Turns out it was nothing what he had expected as something really big started coming down his way, and fast.

Kevin watched in shock as the thing that's about to block his only way of escape descends above him and slowed down just inches away from hitting him. He was finally able to have a clear look at the thing that sucks out all the light in the room and immediately recognizes what it is and where he is actually at.. As it started to move again he realized there's only one thing left he can do..

Running for his life, Kevin stole one last look at the giant sole behind him, a hundred times larger than himself, moving towards him at incredible speed. He had no choice but to keep moving forward,  even knowing that his path will eventually lead to a dead end..

It didn't take long before the gigantic foot caught up to him and trapped him under, leaving him unable to move, gasping for his final breath..