- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Plot stuff & Breast stuff (fairly straightforward this time around)

 

Now that Ichika made it clear that she wanted to Futaro to keep her company while she shopped, he looks up at her, wondering what she had planned…

Futaro speaks first, asking "So what are we doing now?"

Ichika smiles in response, before saying "You're direct as always… but I've got an idea…" Then, she smirks and says "How about I drop you into my bra, Futaro? As much as you try to deny it, you've got a pervy head, so how about having fun with your big sis…"

Futaro simply grumbles to himself and says "And you're annoying like always…" Ichika quietly giggles to herself, causing Futaro to then say "Didn't you say you had no romantic feelings toward me anyway?"

Ichika just winks at the tiny Futaro, before saying "A girl can change her mind, right?"

Futaro then sighs to himself while saying "So you were lying back then…" Ichika then gives a guilty smile, listening as he then says "Well it's better to be true to your feelings, I guess. Even though you were trying to help Miku and Nino, they'd probably want you honest with yourself too. Or at least that's what I think…"

When Ichika hears that, she gently rubs Futaro's tiny head, before saying "No one would know that you're a sweet guy given how serious and grumpy you always act..."

Futaro glares at Ichika for her comment, but it was more out of embarrassment than annoyance, but then he says "Is this a good idea though?"

Ichika hums to herself lazily in response, before saying "It'll be fine… You were in my flat for a little while and you look okay. I'm sure it'll work out…"

Surprisingly, Futaro nods and says "Yeah… Me being in your flat was just another reason why I think I became more durable."

In response to that, And Ichika smirks and says "Gotta wonder why you ended up in my flat though, Futaro… Maybe it really was an accident. Or maybe not… Did our little tutor want to experiment with his big sis?"

Futaro folds his arms defiantly, before saying "It was a complete accident. And I'll admit that I enjoyed being in your flat more than I would have imagined, but I'd rather not repeat that any time soon."

Ichika silently scratches her lower lip, before shrugging and saying "You really are blunt, huh? You could at least sound a bit more embarrassed, little Futaro..."

Futaro shakes his head in response and says "Why should I be embarrassed? You're the one who's asking me to go in your bra."

Ichika then sighs and says "Because it's no fun to tease you if you don't get all flustered by me… I guess it's on us for falling for such a straightforward and overly rational guy…" But after saying that, she grins and says "In any case, let's get to it! Then I can get back to shopping…"

Following that, Ichika removes her yellow buttoned down blouse shirt, revealing to Futaro her fancy gray laced bra. And when she notices his quiet stare, she giggles before suggestively sticking her tongue out at him, getting him to shuffle back nervously. This was the first time she was able to effectively tease Futaro since finding him at this size, and she felt proud, leading her say "If you're getting nervous from this, are you sure you're ready, little Futaro?"

Futaro folds his arms and glares at Ichika, before blushing while saying "What else am I supposed to do when a beautiful woman strips in front of me…?"

When Ichika hears that, she blushes back before saying "I'd write that off as a pick up line from most guys, but when it comes from you, I just can't help but feel giddy. And I'm sure you know that I don't crack often…"

Futaro nods, before saying "Yeah I'm aware, with all your actress business." But then he shakes his head and says "The sooner you put me in your bra, the sooner you can get back to shopping..."

Ichika loudly and exaggeratedly gasps when she hears that, before covering her mouth she whispering "Gosh! I never thought you'd be that eager, little Futaro…" Futaro immediately starts to blush again, causing Ichika to sneakily smile, before saying "Now I'm feeling like the big sis again…"

But after that, Ichika finally unhooks her laced bra, showing Futaro her massive bare chest, nearly stunning him from just how immense it was when compared to him. Each boob looked like a mountain on its own, making him wonder how long it would take to climb a mountain of a similar scale. Her nipples alone were probably twice as large as he was, and from his knowledge of the human body thanks to his books, he knew that they'd only get bigger as she got more excited. And since she'd have the person she liked inside her bra, she was bound to get excited as she walked around, which could get annoying.

Now that the bra was off, Ichika picks up her tiny tutor and hovers him over her nipple, before saying "We should decide on some way that you can communicate with me, shouldn't we?"

Futaro nods and says "Yeah… How about I move around if things feel too cramped? You’ll feel me if I do that, right?"

Ichika grins in response while saying "Great idea, Futaro! I’ll look forward to your tiny squirming, and I'll make the adjustments if I get that signal. Are you excited…?"

Futaro silently looks down at her massive nipple, before nervously swallowing his saliva, causing her to give him a sly smile, before saying "Oh, are you getting cold feet, little Futaro? You don't need to feel worried around your big sis…"

Futaro just sighs and says "Do you really need to keep up that 'big sister' act with me? It seems counterintuitive, since you just told me you do like me."

Ichika smirks in response, before saying "It might be a crutch so I can act confident around the guy I like…" Then she playfully squishes Futaro between her fingertips, lightly smothering him while saying "Or it may be my backup plan so we'll still have something special, even if one of my sisters steals your heart before I can…" But then she winks and sticks her tongue out, before finally saying "Or maybe those were both lies… I am an actress after all."

Futaro then glares at Ichika while saying "Don't act like you have all this planned out. You don't have to lie."

When Ichika hears that, she sighs and then smiles, before saying "You really something else, Futaro. Now why don't we finally do this before we get any sappier…?"

Following that, Ichika drops Futaro onto her nipple, where it was roughly the same size as him. Even though he already many impressive sights at his current size, staring at her breast from within her bra was frightening. But at least the bra had a fairly soft lining, though the boob itself would likely be even softer.

Futaro didn't have long to think before she started to rebook her bra, leaving him to silently wonder if this was a good idea or not. Ichika seemed to be taking her time with putting back on her bra, likely reveling in how nervous she was making him. And as he was moved closer and closer, he realized that her nipple would be slightly larger than him.

And when she finally hooks on her bra, Futaro was squished between it and her plump nipple, where he could barely move a muscle. This was worrying, because she still had to put on her shirt, meaning that things would only continue to get more cramped. But the smell that surrounded Futaro was heavenly, as it was a mixture of cinnamon, which was likely from Ichika's perfume, and her natural body scent. Thankfully he was in a position where his breathing wasn't constricted, since he wouldn't be able to move around as long as Ichika had him in her bra.

Soon Futaro felt his body get pressed even deeper into Ichika's nipple, leaving him to guess that she put on her shirt just now. Currently, his face was pressed into the center of her nipple while his body was plastered against the base of it and the boob flesh below it. Right after this, she confirms his prediction by saying "I can feel you in there, Futaro… I feel so naughty…" Then she starts to giggle to herself, causing her chest to subtly vibrate, battering Futaro in the process. The sheer tightness that her shirt and bra caused for Futaro was a challenge on its own, but there was also an issue with his posture, since his back was forced to curve to go along with her nipple, since there was a slight height difference between it and her boob. It was slightly uncomfortable, but the sensation of being smothered against her breast was more than enough to make it worth it, though he wanted to avoid telling Ichika.

But after that, she clears her throat and says "Well, better get to shopping… Have fun in there, little Futaro…"

Futaro just sighs to himself, hoping that she’d at least let him out after a reasonable amount of time, though he had his doubts about that...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Time for another chapter. This one is a bit shorter on the action, but I needed to take care of the talking portion first. In this story, I feel like the aware interactions are the most important, so the dialogue is just as important.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!