- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'll try to put two chapters a day starting tomorrow, so it should be over quick !

Chapter 1: Footing the bill

Shannon looked at her lover. He looked incredibly peaceful, his pain forgotten as the sleep-inducing pills he had been given by the hospital did their magic on him. As often, he was covered in a pajama, his small body- too sensible to remain naked even with how hot it was, until she came to bed and cradled him. Something she hadn’t been able to do the last few nights, because of his bruises which covered his martyred body. She hadn’t slept much since the debate, she was too afraid to close her eyes and wake up with him gone or worse.

“I’ll protect you, my love. I swear I will” she whispered to him, letting one of her fingers, almost as long as his upper arm, trace the contour of his face, enjoying the sensation of the fragile skin underneath. Waid had reminded her of his frailty in the worst way possible, and it had lit a nasty fire in her. She needed to hurt someone. Anyone but her Alejandro. It would be the only way to exorcize her fears. It would also help her deal with the sense of ownership she now felt so much strongly toward him.

“We both need to take a break” she whispered again, leaning forward, making sure that the twin mounds of her breasts didn’t so much as graze him, before planting the softest of kiss on his forehead. “Don’t you worry your pretty head, everything will be settled with the school, so you won’t drop out” she assured her fiancé, who was slightly snoring, a smile now on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------

“So… where are we going exactly?” asked her miniature love, still marked by what had happened at the debate, the right part of his face made darker because of the many bruises he bore, which still made her feel guilty and overprotective both, even after two weeks.

He looked up at her from the minuscule seat which had been set just in front of her much larger one. It had been a recent addition, one which emphasized how small he was. He couldn’t get out of it without her help –even the stewardesses where too small to put him here, so his face would be at the same level as her underboob when sitting. It stirred all sorts of feelings in her to see him in there – pride, joy, love, but most of all, lust. She couldn’t wait to arrive at their destination – she would rock his world like never before, and he would love every second of it.

Isla del Amor” revealed Shannon, smiling at him from her own seat in her private plane. “It seemed fitting, considering that we’re not so far away from our marriage now. And I felt that we needed some alone time on a remote and private place. Some place where I would be able to ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation for you!”

“And you picked up an island you own, I suppose” sighed Alejandro, looking amused. “You couldn’t have chosen, I don’t know, a cabin in Yellowstone or something?”

“Urgh, the Yellowstone is so over-rated. No animal ever came close to me when I went there at seventeen, and the weather was so bad I wouldn’t have seen anything even if they did” complained the behemoth.

“It probably had nothing to do with the fact that you probably shook the ground so much that no beast dared to show itself. It was probably just the weather!” joked the Minor.

“Go on, mock me. You’ll see that you won’t be able to foot this bill when it’ll be over” falsely threatened Shannon.

“Yeah surEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!” screamed the Minor when the plane fell perhaps a meter or two (between 3f3 and 6f6) as it passed through a clear-air turbulence.

“It’s okay, it’s okay” cried Shannon, putting her right hand on his shoulder as the jet stabilized itself, leaning forward as much as possible to offer him a tantalizing and calming view of her gigantic tits, knowing it would appease him by focusing his attention elsewhere. The pilot did not even bother to address the non-event, while the two MAJORS stewardess, two women that Shannon had selected for their looks and then had trained thoroughly, looked at each other, amused by the Minor’s fear.

“Sorry, it’s just that… I thought planes were the safest way to travel!” whined her love.

“They are sir” said one of the stewardess, a black woman, named Yath, with quite the enormous curves – in fact, proportionally speaking, her ass was wider than the Cyclopean’s-, long black hair - albeit shorter in comparison that Shannon’s – and a beautiful face, who stood at a petite 2m62 (8f6) but had such an allure that she seemed to be slightly taller.

“It was just a minor clear-air turbulence” smirked Paola, a beautiful Latina, far less curvy than her pair, but significantly taller at almost 3m (10f); she had a sharp look, and her small breasts, barely a B cup, did nothing to detract from her style, quite the contrary.

“Well it wasn’t so minor to me” grumbled Alejandro, looking both ashamed and angry now. “It’s the… fourth time I’m on a plane, and the first time I felt such a drop!”

“I’m sure it wasn’t” said Yath, her stone-faced expression doing precious little to hide her disdain for the small man. “But I assure you we are…”

“Paola” interrupted Shannon, snapping her finger toward the stewardess she had called. “Punishment time” she added when the other woman looked at her quizzically.

“What? Madam, with all due respect…” started the Latina, as Yath looked at her coworker with a mixture of painful sympathy and abject relief.

“Paola” repeated Shannon, almost growling the name now, agitating her finger to now point at the floor. “Foot punishment; Yath… my left hand; punishment for you too.”

“Shannon, what are you…” started Alejandro, but she silenced him with one all-powerful glare, which made it clear he had not to intervene, but also that she would explain everything in due time.

The two smaller MAJORS approached their employer, with obvious reluctance. Paola looked into the eyes of the Cyclopean, but if she hoped to find mercy, she was sorely mistaken and she let herself fall on all four, an air of desperation all over her. Yath looked barely happier as she approached Shannon’s left hand. And from behind the colossus, her red-headed bodyguard, Fiona, and all of her 3m46 (11f3) and impressive muscles, stepped in, an almost hungry look at the small black woman, who seemed resigned to her fate.

“We live in an unfair society” said Shannon, looking not at the other women, but at the love of her life. “You know that, right?”

“Of course I do” replied Alejandro, still a little subdued. “But I don’t think that what you…”

“What I have in mind is fine, I swear. It is how wealthy and powerful MAJORS lives –it is how I’m expected to behave, and frankly, I like it. All MAJORS know this already. It’s the world you’ll be a part of, if you truly tie your knot with mine” she explained. “And it’s time you start to learn its rules, my sweet baby. For your safety, and that of others – because I won’t be cowed as easily as I was two weeks ago anymore. Never. Again.”

Those last two words had been said with such absolute conviction that she knew, just at how he bleached, that he understood perfectly what she meant by it. She wouldn’t just shake up a little anyone stupid enough to hurt or even threaten her precious Minor. She would break bones, crush bodies, and perhaps even kill now. It was the way of the MAJORS, something that she had no intention to change. Minors deserved more rights, they deserved to be heard in this world. Even average MAJORS deserved a chance to live their life in peace, with just the occasional scuffle inherent to their species. But those who were a part of her world, by choice or accident, wouldn’t have such luxury.

“The very first rule that you must know is that might makes right. And that I’m the mightier there is. I’m the wealthiest woman in the world. I’m the tallest. I’m a Goddess compared to everyone else, you said so yourself” she added, when he opened his mouth to protest, unashamed to remind him about it out-loud. “And the only one person who could pretend to be almost my equal is you, my love.”

“But only almost” he said, looking unhappy with that, which made her chuckle a little.

“You are my High Priest Alejandro. The rest of the world? It’s my flock, and they have to obey you because I speak through your mouth. That’s what those two imbeciles have forgotten” she explained, shoving her right feet in Paola’s ribs, eliciting a whine, and slapping Yath on the torso so hard that the other MAJOR yelped and fell back into Fiona’s hard body.

“Shannon, you can’t…”

“Yes. I can!” thundered the Cyclopean, letting her anger flare, extending one of her long leg toward her future husband, who just then realized that her feet weren’t in their shoes, even if he couldn’t remember when she had slipped out of those.

Shannon giggled a little when her left foot came to a stop just before Alejandro, her heel on his chair, her toes playing playfully over the head of the small man. It was a funny sight, one she hadn’t even thought about until now. But her feet were big, even for her size, each being around 1m15 (3f8), and rather large too, meaning that Alejandro, at just 1m83 (6f) wasn’t even twice as big as them. She felt a sudden rush of power, not unlike those she felt when she used to break MAJOR’s bones, before she reunited with her childhood friend and crush.

“Oooh…” she moaned softly when she felt his hand on her feet, and then his lips, as he kissed the massive appendage softly, without her even having to urge him forward to do so.

“Madam…” pleaded Paola weakly, hoping that the pleasure his lover brought her could offer her and Yath some respite, a way out of their well-deserved punishment.

“Hush, little slave” ordered Shannon, putting her right foot on the back of the smaller MAJOR, who whined when she felt but a modicum of Shannon’s sitting weight on her back. “As I was explaining to my beloved, I can do whatever I want to those who can’t resist me when you are a part of this clique of extremely wealthy and powerful peoples and dynasties. I can break them, Alejandro,” she said to the Minor, spreading her toes and moving her foot so that his chin would be trapped between her big toe and the next.

“But it would make you a bad person” he softly said, caressing her foot arch, making her squeal in delight as his small fingers played on her dense but sensitive skin.

“I won’t hurt them too much then” she offered, almost purring under his ministrations. “But I can’t be allowed to mellow out, not if we want to retain our lifestyle – and I know it make you uneasy a little, don’t bother arguing. But I need it if I want to protect you. It’s also one of the reasons we are going to Isla del Amor, so you can learn all about this world you’ve only just grazed at, so you can be safe and prepared. Consider what I’ll do those two to be a first step in your education my love. But, please, don’t change. Learn, grow, but remains the same wonderful person that you are.”

“So she says, preparing to beat me into shape” taunted the Minor, looking right into her eyes, his little head peaking from the side of her large foot; perhaps more than a little serious if Shannon read his expression right, as his mind was still closed to her.

“I won’t ever raise my hand, my feet, or any part of my part of my body, nor my mind, to hurt you, or to force you to become something you don’t want to. But I’ll use sex, my size, and my vast powers to entice you and make you accept the world I live in. Now, would you mind to suck and lick my toes while I deal with those troublesome employees?” she asked in an almost girlish tone as she played with her toes, positioning them just before his mouth now.

“Fine, just don’t hurt them” huffed Alejandro, starting to kiss and hesitantly lick her toes.

“How am I supposed to punish them without hurting them?” asked Shannon, rhetorically. “I mean, Paola is facing foot punishment, so I can only use my foot on her. And it’s a rather blunt instrument.”

To prove her point, Shannon lifted her foot from her employee and then let it fall back on her. The Latina cried out as the appendage, and the small portion of Shannon’s total weight it carried, pressed on her. Her arms strained, and so did her legs, but she managed to endure it, albeit barely, her face contorted in a mixture of pain and effort. The Cyclopean then started to “massage” the back of the smaller MAJOR, her foot pushing here and there, with its side, its heel, its toes. Each time, Paola let out a small yelp of pain.

“You know sweetheart” she said to her lover, on a calm, almost professorial tone, “each of my foot, alone, is around twice as heavy as you. And their muscles… oh babe, I don’t think that any Minor could ever even make them bulge with sheer strength. Come on, find some knot in them and try” she pleaded teasingly, even as she heard his breath quickening.

Shannon purred when she felt Alejandro’s small hand searching for the places her muscles constricted together on her foot. She almost lost it here and there when he pushed against such a knot with his fingers, to no avail. She heard him grunt a little, she felt the trembling of his hand as he put all his might into it, but was unable to massage it out. With a sigh, he let his hand fell on his side and even his licking stopped. The giantess suddenly realized that what she had just done was terribly emasculating, something she didn’t want to inflict on her future husband.

“I’m sorry my love” she said, getting her left foot away from him, to look and him with genuine contrition; he seemed a little surprised but, when their eyes met, he nodded, accepting her apology.

“Madam?” suddenly demanded Yath, looking frighteningly at both her boss and Fiona, who seemed ready to pounce on her at any moment.

“Oh, right, your punishment. Come here, lift your skirt and push your panty out of the way” ordered the black behemoth, as if it wasn’t some sort of sexual harassment order.

“I… I don’t wear any panty today Madam” revealed the smaller black MAJOR, her skin darkening considerably. "I... I thought that Paola and I could have some… alone time, once we arrived at Kingstone” she explained hastily.

“Naughty girl” purred Fiona, one of her hand shouting to Yath’s impressive ass and pinching it hard enough for the other woman to scream in pain. “You’ll have to deal with me today, your lover won’t be in much shape to satisfy you, I’m afraid!”

“You’re quite right Fiona, even if I expect you both to be fully healed at the end of the week, for the return flight” stated Shannon. “But it just struck me that you may not have realized why you are punished… Yath, any idea?” she asked while moving her left fingers to entice her employee closer.

“Be… because we didn’t show enough respect to Mr. Ferrand?” squealed the black stewardess, taking a careful step toward the sitting giantess, eaying her fingers as if they were dangerous snakes.

“More like, no respect at all” corrected Shannon in a huff. “And while Paola and you were first selected for your looks, it was because you are smart and dedicated that you made it to your current rank, as my favorite stewardesses. It grants you privileges over other employees who aren’t as close to me as you are, but you aren’t the top of the food chain. You aren’t my drivers or my bodyguard, like Fiona. And even if you were, the way you treated Mr. Soon-to-be-Matthewson would be unacceptable. Not everyone is as used to travel by plane as me and you. Is it clear Paola?”

“Yes Madam!” yelped the poor MAJOR trapped under Shannon’s right foot. “Please, show mercy, I’ll be more considerate in the future, I swear!” she added, tears running on her face.

“Hum…” pondered Shannon, looking at all present, from Fiona’s eager expression to see punishment meted, to Yath worried look to Alejandro’s  pleading posture, asking her silently to be lenient. “No” she decided, putting both of her feet on Paola’s back, who cried out and fell flat on the ground when Shannon applied a modicum of her strength.

“You have to understand that we all share a certain brand here, Paola. I can’t be weak, and my employees can’t undermine me. And if you are going out of your way to despise and disdain Minors, then how can my campaign takes off the ground? Did you thought of that? If it became public, if you did something against Minors in the public eyes, I would have to lay off of you. The both of you” she added to Yath attention, who had by now revealed her bare pussy.

Then, without further warning, she simply shoved her left middle finger into Yath’s cunt, eliciting a primal howl of pain and pleasure. She felt power rush to her head, and it took all she had to not give in and push with her feet to crush poor Paola, to resist the urge to hear her scream in agony as her bones broke. It was always such a pleasant feeling, to be able to do whatever she wanted to others. If she was being honest, it was a part of her drive to become always wealthier and thus more powerful: to expand the pool of peoples she could dominate absolutely, without any repercussion. After all, no MAJOR who had achieved close to her influence would scold her for proving her worth that way. It was expected even.

“Shannon… you’re really hurting them…” said Alejandro, displaying his compassionate heart for all to see, which reminded her of why she was so in love with him.

“Well, it wouldn’t be a light spanking without some pain, don’t you agree Yath? Paola?”

“Yes Madam, whatever you says!” squeaked the curvaceous MAJOR, battling the pain and pleasure coursing through her body as Shannon played with her nether region with increasing vigor.

“Hum, that’s so kind of you, Yath. But I haven’t heard you Paola. Having difficulties talking?”

The poor Latina was utterly unable to say one word, not when Shannon had positioned her left foot over her face and relentlessly pushed toward the ground. Paola mounted a rear guard defense which was quite impressive, considering her lithe frame, but they all knew it was only a matter of time until either some of her bones broke, or her muscles gave way and she would end flattening on the ground under feet which were starting to sweat. Shannon saw the disgust on her little stewardess when a drop of sweat rolled from between her toes to splash against her left cheek.

“I asked you two questions, Paola” noted the behemoth, enjoying herself and the pain she was inflicting on someone smaller than her quite much – a little too much even, she admitted to herself, she needed to keep herself in check a little. “It’s really rude to not answer, especially to your boss. Am I supposed to believe that you have grown tired of working for me and want to be fired? Because it’s quite the dangerous line to walk my dear.”

“No! No!” managed to scream the MAJOR trapped underfoot, her voice strained, clearly unable to utter more than two poor syllables who did precious little to convey her true feelings.

“Really? Then, I guess that the only explanation for your bad behavior is that you enjoy what I’m doing to you. I’ll need to up the punishment then” chuckled Shannon mischievously.

“No! Plea…” started Paola, but she cut off when her employer put a little bit more effort in her attempts to flatten her on the ground, to reduce her to a whimpering worm underfoot.

During one moment, Shannon felt resistance, as if the smaller and far lighter - and thus weaker – woman tried to fight the increased pressure on her back and face. Then, Paola did the smart thing and let herself fell flat on the floor, accompanying Shannon’s feet descent, hoping to earn a modicum of reprieve. The Cyclopean didn’t felt like offering her such opportunity however, and she started to ground her toes, her heels, into the pliant flesh and the not so pliant bones, which creaked menacingly. But when a snap was heard and that Paola let out a muffled scream under her left foot arch, she let go of her.

“Oh come on, don’t be such a pussy my dear” she huffed at the whimpering woman on the floor. “You knew what could happen if you displeased me. And yet you chose to thinly insult and mistreat the one person who could have earned you reprieve; Alejandro. Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you and Yath lied to him when he asked if there was any soda here. It’s also why you’re getting punished.”

“Because we didn’t want to serve soda?” hiccupped Yath even as her friend and lover still writhed on the floor, bawling her eyes out now.

“Yes. Do you have a problem with that?” asked Shannon with contempt, scowling at the smaller black MAJOR. “I love Alejandro more than anything in the world and you mistreating him in any way, shape or form earn you pain. That’s how it works, and the only luck you have is that you are both competent and beautiful. Hence why you’ll have a punishment which will earn someone else pleasure. You can take her Fiona.”

“With pleasure” growled the red haired girl as she caught Yath in her arms, lifted her away from Shannon’s hand and then carried her, screaming and kicking, toward a more private section of the jet.

And that certain person is extremely unhappy and uneasy with what you’re doing! shot Alejandro in her mind, making use of the Bond to display his displeasure in no uncertain terms, startling her.

“Paola, you can go and have yourself patched up if you feel able to. Otherwise, you may just rest in a chair” said Shannon, feigning casual indifference, even as moans, grunts and then screams escaped the other section of the plane and that Alejandro’s indignation flooded her mind. “I don’t think that you have anything broken beyond one rib, perhaps two, in a worst case scenario. I expect you to be back to full health when we’ll return to the plane, and a more professional attitude from Yath and you. Do that and this little incident will be entirely forgotten. Otherwise, you may have to be… displaced to other tasks. I hope I’ve been clear.”

Still crying, the other MAJOR managed to rise and, clutching her broken ribs, thanked Shannon and even turned toward Alejandro to ask for forgiveness, something he gave her a little too easily for the giantess’ taste. Still, she didn’t dare to speak her mind right now, feeling that the waves of his displeasure were still mounting. She would have to endure it for a while longer. Looking at her watch, she realized that they still had at least an hour before landing. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and conveyed through the Bond how sorry she was for what she had done.

It’s too easy, he shot back, before closing his mind.

It took all her willpower to not whine.

-----------------------------------------

The rest of the flight had been silent. Paola had managed to bandage herself and to act as expected of a stewardess, taking care of both Shannon and Alejandro. Yath hadn’t returned but the Cheshire’s grin on Fiona’s face when she had resumed her duty as Shannon’s bodyguard had been more than eloquent. The ginger MAJOR had the tendency to be extremely attracted in smaller peoples, even if she disdained Minors for a relationship. She loved her sex-friends to struggle, so she could assert her dominance, and it was almost certain that Yath had struggled quite a lot; Fiona reeked of sex.

“So…” started the bodyguard, grooming her hair has best she could, “do you want me to accompany you to the boat, miss?”

Her attempt to break the tension was laughably bad, even Alejandro who had no idea of the rules of Isla del Amor could tell it. She couldn’t really blame the muscular MAJOR, the way her little lover had huddled himself and refused to look at anyone, even going so far as to close his mind, and actively pushing back her probes was very blatant. It wouldn’t do, but Shannon knew that she had to bide her time. What she had done to Paola and Yath, while it looked randomly cruel, was actually coldly calculated.

When this week would be over, her Alejandro would both be strong and determined to achieve his goal, and absolutely devoted to her and her way of life, because she would have made him understand all of it. And she expected that her employees would be even more diligent, if only to avoid other punishments. They knew that none of what had happened today would become public, as long as they did their job, after all. And they earned such paychecks that she doubted that they would risk it all by going to the press if they nursed revenge.

“You know it won’t be possible Fiona” sighed Shannon. “The hotel guarantee the safety of all clients and thus external bodyguards are forbidden. And we both know that their services are top-notch” she added sternly when her friend opened her mouth to complain.

“What will I do during a whole week then?” grumbled the pale MAJOR, clearly unhappy.

“Make sure that Paola is healed well, and leave Yath alone. You had your fun, she was punished, now she deserves to do whatever she wants, as long as she doesn’t leak any information. So, keep both of them in check, I guess, but don’t abuse them. Any of them.”

“Humpf. And what if little big ass comes to me because her twiggy girlfriend can’t satisfy her anymore?” asked the cheeky bodyguard, shooting a dominant smirk at Paola, who was a good 30 cm (1f) smaller than her and a lot lither, looking almost sickly compared to the powerful and well-endowed ginger girl.

The Latina glared at the bodyguard but kept her mouth shut; wisely. Fiona was among the closest employees of Shannon after all, and everyone knew that she had a lot more rights and advantages than most of the simple grunts. Shannon liked Fiona, but she felt that her little friend was growing too arrogant. She was an important lynchpin of her personal organization, but she wasn’t an important tech head, or a business owner that she had to manage carefully. That’s why she had selected her, a whole week spent doing nothing would do her good, especially once Shannon would warn her.

“Fiona” she stated firmly. “Paola and Yath will be tasked with making sure that you don’t overstep your authority, and that you won’t abuse them, or anyone else. I don’t need an incident in Jamaica.”

“What? But…” stuttered the red-headed MAJOR before catching herself. “Of course Ma’am.”

-----------------------------------------

The air was moist and hot, even hotter than New Orleans, were coldness was not so present, even during the winter months. Shannon smiled as Alejandro looked around him with a mixture of curiosity, disappointment and excitement, under a veneer of unhappiness. The Cyclopean knew why he wasn’t so taken away. They had just landed in Jamaica, and had yet six more hours of travel by boat, from Kingstone’s port, Southwestward.

Thankfully, the company in possession of Isla del Amor and the other islands comprising El Archipiélago de Pasion, made use of the best ships in the market, and each client was provided full discretion by the crew and afforded one bodyguard. Which would allow her to return in the good graces of Alejandro, by convincing him that what she had done was necessary and simply a more focused form of the scuffles so common among MAJORS. And she would use the fact that he was still supposed to be massaged daily as a part of his healing process.

“So… where are we going now?” asked the Minor, bringing her mind back to the present.

“To the airport docks” she explained. “It’s not further than a ten minute ride and then we’ll really start our vacation. And I promise that what you had to see in this plane will be forgotten and forgiven very quickly” she added on a whim, licking her lips seductively.