- Text Size +

======================

Thursday, June 3 (cont.)

======================

The four of them made their way to the water, finally able to let loose and have fun in the ocean’s waves. For the most part, Olivia acted as if Reese wasn’t there, and would mess around with her friends, ride on the skim board, or splash amongst the waves as if there wasn’t a three-foot-tall boy trapped in her swimsuit and holding up her tits. On several occasions, her shrunken brother was unfortunate enough to get a face-full of ocean spray to his face whenever the waves would crash against Olivia’s torso. But she was at least considerate enough not to go diving beneath the water; pushing his breath-holding abilities to their limits would’ve been a bridge too far, apparently.

But that wasn’t to say that Reese wasn’t uncomfortable. Being forced into his sister’s swimsuit wasn’t a statement to be taken lightly—he truly did feel forced and constricted. Having the tight garment compress against his meager frame, like it was trying to mold him into Olivia’s stomach, discouraged him from taking deep breaths. Every once in awhile, he’d catch a glimpse of his legs, dangling awkwardly on top of Olivia’s, and he’d feel embarrassed by how much skinnier and smaller he was compared to someone so brawny and fit. The speedo he was wearing still felt unnecessarily tight. If he ever got a boner—which he really hoped he wouldn’t, considering whose body he was attached to right now—he was sure it wouldn’t even be able to form a noticeable bulge, since his dick was so tightly squished in against itself. 

Mentally, his head was giving him the most stress though. Somehow, for some reason, by some means, it was more clear than ever that God had gifted his sister with the largest pair of breasts that Reese had ever seen, let alone felt. Every day was a reminder of just how small he now was, but when his head was trapped within her cleavage, he easily felt smaller than ever before. Even at his reduced size, a lot of boobs weren’t big enough for him to really bury his head into—he might be able to put his head between them, but to actually become engulfed wasn’t as easy. And yet Olivia’s tits were so massive that they were easily able to exert a tight grip on her little brother’s little head just by nature of existing. Even if she was completely naked, with nothing to hold them back, they were so massive on her figure that it was like they were bursting forth, even if there was nothing for them to burst from in the first place. Which meant that even if she hadn’t been wearing a bathing suit, there would still be a deep canyon of cleavage between them. And now that Olivia had had Reese make himself at home inside, his head was destined to reside within her boobs until she granted him freedom. Even he hadn’t been perched inside her tight and skimpy swimwear, he was sure that her tits were gripping him enough that he’d be able to hang from between them anyways. All of that would’ve been annoying on its own, but for it to be coming from his own sibling just made it even more embarrassing. Which, of course, Olivia was aware of. That was part of why she was doing it. It was tough love; she wanted to put Reese in his place. And she knew that spending such a considerable amount of time between her tits would do just that. Especially now that they were both wet—his head kept sliding all around within her slick, bouncing tits, and yet somehow managed to never escape them at the same time.

After a while, Olivia finally retreated a bit in the sand and sat down, watching Jordan and Elle play while she took a break. Reese took it as an opportunity to beg for freedom; it wasn’t the most painful or most smelly or even most uncomfortable she’d made him do, but for some reason it ticked all the boxes for him of being the most embarrassing. “Are you going to leave me in here the whole time we’re at the beach?” he asked, writing around for the hundredth time.

“What was that?” she replied, reaching her hands in and pulling her titanic-sized breasts apart from his face. “Your voice was kinda muffled.” It wasn’t, and she’d understood him perfectly fine, but she just felt like teasing him anyways.

“I said are you gonna leave me here the whole time we’re at the beach?”

Olivia was silent for a few seconds, seemingly mulling over the question as her brother waited impatiently to see if she’d be merciful. “Wait, didn’t I tell you back at the house that you had to call me master for the rest of the day?”

Reese sighed, but made an effort not to grumble to noticeably or sound as moody as he felt. “Sorry. I was wondering… Master… if you wmmph—” He was cut off as his sister withdrew her hands from pulling her breasts away from Reese’s head, allowing her tits to crash against his head again and forcibly muffle his request before he had to chance to ask what he wanted.

“Oop, sorry,” she giggled. “I had an itch on my back.” She quietly scratched herself, letting him linger for few seconds, and then pulled apart her boobs again. “OK, you can continue.”

“I was wondering if you were going to leave me in your swimsuit for awhile, Master?” he asked, feeling irritated now but managing to keep his cool.

“Why do you ask? Is it comfy?” she cooed, scratching his head like he was her pet. “I’d imagine it feels pretty cramped since my boobs are so big, but maybe I underestimated how small you were. If all you were going to ask is if I’m leaving you in there all day though, then the answer is no, I’m planning on letting you out eventually.”

“Wait, that’s nmpph…!” She pulled back her hands again, trapping his head once more, and then spontaneously decided to start stretching her arms and humming a song. For the moment, shoulder stretches seemed to be her favorite, but unfortunately for her brother the exercise squished her boobs together even more than normal, to the point that they folded around him so much that he couldn’t even see in front of him anymore. Only titty flesh seemed to surround the poor boy, as Olivia sent him back into a state of being ignored while she stretched herself.

Elle, who had been playing with the skim board, passed it to Jordan and walked up to Olivia and her brother. “You already bored or something?” the blonde girl asked.

Olivia not only shook her head, but shook her whole body in the process, sending her boobs flapping back and forth so that they’d slap against her brother’s head over and over. “No, I’m not,” she laughed, smirking down at Reese’s predicament. “Just taking a break.”

“OK, well I’m gonna go grab one of the water bottles—you want one?”

Again, Olivia shook her head, this time even faster and more aggressively since it thrilled her to feel her brother’s wiggles of discomfort.

But for the first time in the several hours that they’d been hanging out, Elle started to finally loosen up to Olivia’s ploys, and she grinned down at Reese, thinking of a question this time that she knew would prompt another “no” response from Olivia. “Do… you think Reese is enjoying himself?”

Olivia glanced down at him. “What do you think, Reese. Yes or no?” His instinct was to say no, since that was the honest answer, but he realized the trap that Olivia had set up for him. Because if he did answer no, he’d cause her to shake her torso again; he’d be the cause of his own discomfort. But obviously he couldn’t answer yes. Even if it wouldn’t be an honest answer, he knew Olivia and her friends would just use it to humiliate and tease him even further. It was a lose-lose scenario. So he figured he might as well try to just answer honestly—although neither of the girls could even tell what he said anyways. “I think that’s a… no!” Olivia laughed, shaking her brother’s head between her slippery tits for a third time. Elle giggled and blushed, feeling naughty for participating, and ran back to their things to get some water.

Even more miserable now than when Olivia had sat down, Reese was pretty sure he was starting to get a headache, and groaned in discomfort. He still had his arms underneath her boobs, although he’d long since given up on trying to carry their immense and unbelievable weight. “Were you trying to say something?” Olivia asked, pulling apart her boobs to grant him permission to speak to her again.

“Please!” he cried out. “Your boobs are so heavy O… Master, and I’m starting to get a headache. I’m begging you, please give me a break Master. Please show me mercy.” He winced as soon as he heard it come out of his mouth; it came off a lot more desperate than he was planning, but he didn’t have much room (literally) to care about his ego at this point.

“Mmmmm… alright,” Olivia sighed, not wanting to be too mean to him. He almost didn’t believe she’d free him at first, but she reluctantly stood up and then unceremoniously grabbed his head and unsheathed his body from her swimsuit, setting him on the ground in front of her. “Feels kinda like, weirdly loose now,” she mumbled, readjusting the straps as Reese smiled and took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of freedom.

“Thank you, Master,” he told his sister, and she faintly smiled back at him, not too thrilled about having to let him go but knowing it was the right thing to do nonetheless.

“Hey, you guys down to chicken fight?”

Olivia and Reese turned to see two guys jogging towards them. They looked a lot alike, other than the red swim trunks on the left guy and green swim trunks on the right, and were about college age. “You don’t have to say yes,” the other of the two rolled his eyes. “My brother just likes meeting new people when we go on vacation—although for some reason he only ever seems to meet girls.”

“Hey, I’m Adam,” said red trunks, “and this is Jon. We parked like a mile up the beach and saw you and your friends playing, thought we’d come over,” he said with a sly smile. “Didn’t see you though,” he nodded to Reese. “No offense, uh… you just seemed to come out of nowhere. One minute there were three of you and now there’s four!”

Neither of the siblings opted to explain why, but Olivia stepped forward and held out her hand. “Hi Adam,” she smiled. “I’m Olivia, and this is Reese.” She pointed to Jordan down at the water and Elle up near their belongings. “And that’s Jordan and Elle.”

“OK, right on,” he nodded. “Are you two…” he started to say, wagging his finger between Olivia and her brother.

She laughed and shook her head, “Dating? No, definitely not.” Adam’s (and his brother’s) grin brightened up at the good news. “You guys said you wanted to play chicken fight?”

“He looooves playing for some reason,” Jon said. “We could tell even from far away that you were tall, but holy fuck,” he chuckled, not used to having to look up at the women he met.

“Hey, who’s this?” Elle asked, walking up to the three of them after having spotted the boys while she was grabbing a drink.

“Adam,” said Adam.

“Jon,” said Jon.

“They wanted to chicken fight with us,” Olivia told her. “You know, that game where you have to sit on someone’s shoulders in the water and try to push another person off someone else’s shoulders?” She turned to her brother and slowly side-stepped closer to him, “I was just about to tell Adam and Jon that we should give it a try with Reese.” The two brothers’ smiles faltered; they’d wanted to play with a couple girls, nevermind the fact that they weren’t really sure if it would even be a challenge against Reese (and that wouldn’t be any fun).

“Like, having him on your shoulders?” Elle asked, but her friend shook her head with a smirk and walked up behind a precariously frozen Reese.

“No, actually I thought we could try me sitting on his shoulders,” she said, stopping once her crotch was directly behind his head, and stepped her left leg over  the entire left side of his body. Her thick, bulging thigh rubbed against the side of his head, but then she stepped her other leg over his other side. His neck was forced downwards as her hips pushed against the back of his head, and his head became squished between his sister’s thighs, which flexed their muscles like they were threatening to pop his dome between them. Now realizing that Olivia was obviously just joking, Elle and the two other guys began laughing at Reese, whose little face was turning red as his older sister scissored it between her. She stood on her tip-toes, and for a brief moment her thighs lifted his body off the ground. 

“Now, on the count of three,” Olivia started to say as she lowered him back to the ground, “I’m gonna jump up on your shoulders, so be ready to catch me okay?” The three onlookers kept laughing, as Olivia slowly counted, “One…” Reese tried pushing on the back of her legs to dislodge his head, but the smooth thighs that had a vice-like grip on his head only squeezed even harder. “Two…” Olivia lifted one of her feet up, and suddenly Reese felt some of her weight crushing down on his shoulders, and he hurriedly rushed his arms up to her hips instead. His hands slammed into the bottom cusp of her butt, easily dwarfed by how humongous each of her cheeks were, and for a brief moment he was worried that he’d actually have to somehow support however many hundreds of pounds his sister was relative to his own three foot size. It wouldn’t really have been accurate to say that he got a handful of Olivia’s ass though, since her glutes were dozens of times larger than he could ever hope to get a grip on, and his fingers splayed out hopelessly, sinking into her bouncy flesh. “Three!”

Olivia jumped up, and for the brief moment that she was suspended in mid-air, Reese was absolutely positive that he wouldn’t be able to carry her on his shoulders, and would likely crumple as soon as she landed on him, maybe even breaking his neck or back in the process. But his sister wasn’t stupid, and she landed on both her feet again, breaking out into a cacophonous fit of laughter immediately afterwards. Reese sighed with relief as she unhooked her legs from around his head, but blushed anyways now that all four of the older and bigger college kids laughed at how seriously he’d seemed to take Olivia.

“C’mon, let’s go,” his sister giggled, grabbing Elle’s arm to lead them to the water, with Adam and Jon following closely behind. Reese scolded himself for being foolish enough to believe Olivia would actually go through with it, but then laid down in the sand and thanked God that he finally, for the first time in hours, was given some time to himself.