- Text Size +

======================

Thursday, June 3 (cont.)

======================

With a thousand pounds of motherly mass suddenly bearing down on him, Reese’s need to breathe became an immediate emergency. But there was already such a finite amount of air to begin with, and now it had all been compressed beneath the weight of his mom. Suddenly, his lungs were introduced to a new level of desperation; despite how fervently he was trying to inhale, he felt like he was seconds away from passing out. But he was fortunate enough to have a saving grace in the form of Olivia finally returning to the room a few moments after their mom had sat down.

“Mom!” his sister blurted out as soon as she turned into her room, her eyes widening in a panic. She ran over and pulled Tracy off the end of her bed, but still tried to keep her brother’s location a secret. “You might wake Elle up,” she lied, unsure if the excuse matched how worried she’d sounded. “She just laid down for a nap, she wanted to get some rest before we left later.”

“Alright alright,” Tracy chuckled, holding her hands up. “You don’t need to freak out so much, I’ll get up.” 

“Thanks,” Olivia smiled half-heartedly, glancing at the lump where she knew her brother’s head was. “Um… anyways, I needed to talk about something private with Jordan,” she said, trying to get her mom to leave the room so she could check in on Reese.

“Oh, I’ll leave you guys alone then,” Tracy said, turning to leave. And then as soon as Olivia had shut her door, she swiveled around to her bed and unfurled the layers of blankets that had cocooned her little brother and her friend’s socks together.

As soon as he could feel the weight of the covers lifted off of him, Reese’s head sprung away from Elle’s soles, gasping for the cool, fresh, clean air that was suddenly all around him. He turned to the edge of Olivia’s bed and crawled over the side, collapsing onto the floor as a raspy “thank you” wheezed out of him.

Elle felt the commotion of him straggling off of her and stirred from her sleep. “Sorry to wake you up,” Olivia apologized, “but I’m gonna blame my mom for that, she almost suffocated Reese without realizing it.”

“That’s OK,” Elle sighed, glancing at the clock. “Twenty minutes is like the perfect amount of napping time.” She sat up, took a deep breath, and rubbed her eyes a bit. “Can I take a shower, by the way?”

“No,” Jordan piped in sarcastically, “we want you to stay sweaty for the rest of the day.” Olivia rolled her eyes but nodded, stepping back to let Elle leave for the bathroom.

“At least now you’ll finally let me take my socks off,” the athletic girl muttered with a bit of a laugh, prying them off with a sigh of relief.

“Oh yeah,” Olivia laughed awkwardly. “Here, I’ll put them in the washing machine for you,” she added, taking the pair from Elle. 

As Elle left the room to go wash up, Olivia turned back around to face her brother on the floor. “You know, I can actually notice the difference between now and how these used to smell,” she told her brother, raising an eyebrow. “Obviously they still smell, but like… I don’t know, I’m just surprised is all.” A thought came to her head that made her giggle, before saying, “It’s almost like you were able to clean them with your nose. You must’ve been trying to suck in into your lungs so hard that you literally vacuumed the scent right out of them.” She and Jordan laughed, while Reese cringed at the thought, unsure if she was being serious or just teasing him. “At least if our washing machine ever breaks, I’ll know I can just use your nose to clean my clothes instead!”

He didn’t say anything as he stood up, but he kept his eyes on the grimy, gray pair of socks that had been pressed against his face not so long ago. “Well, now we gotta think of a way to pass the time until Elle’s done in the shower,” his sister remarked, looking to Jordan. “And you’re all ready to go, right?”

Her friend nodded and got off Olivia’s bed. “Yeah. I’m gonna go see what your mom’s doing, smells like she’s cooking something.” As she headed out into the hallway, Olivia motioned for Reese to follow suit, indicating that it was gonna be a group trip. He did his best not to grumble too loudly, but headed after Jordan while his sister took up the rear.

“Oh and one more thing,” Olivia whispered, grabbing her brother’s shoulder to stop him. He turned around and looked up at her, a moderately pained expression on his face since he knew something humiliating was right around the corner. From behind her back, she presented one of Elle’s ankle socks again. “I dare you…” she sang, turning it inside out and showcasing the yellow-tinted insides of the moist footwear, “to keep this in your mouth while we talk with Mom. Sound good?”

He shook his head, a very obvious ‘no,’ but took the sock from her anyways. It was still warm, of course, and although she was right that it didn’t smell as bad as it had earlier, it was still very clearly disgusting. But he didn’t have much of a choice. “And just in case it wasn’t clear,” Olivia added, watching as he hesitantly stuffed the sock into his mouth, “you can’t let Mom actually know you have anything in your mouth. If it’s an emergency and she’s about to find out, you’d better run away or something before she does.” He nodded reluctantly, trying to jam the sweat-laden fabric as far back into his throat as he could. He ended up triggering his gag reflex multiple times just trying to fit it all the way in, but luckily it didn’t actually cause him to puke. 

“Look at me?” she told him, grabbing his head and pointing it up at her so she could judge how well he’d done. “Your cheeks kinda remind me of Tom Holland,” she laughed, “but they’re not too obvious. Good enough.” Now satisfied, she spun him back around and gently pushed him, and he continued heading down the hallway once more before progressing downstairs.

“Oh, look who’s finally up!” Tracy said as they entered the kitchen, where Jordan had already started talking with their mom. Reese was about to politely smile back, but he realized his expression would look off since his cheeks were stuffed, so instead he just nodded and kept his head low so as to not draw attention to himself. “I haven’t seen you all morning so I figured you were staying at a friend’s house,” his mom continued, and he just shrugged in response.

“What are you making?” Olivia asked, noticing the ingredients strewn all over the kitchen counters.

“Oh I was just telling Jordan,” their mom replied, turning around to face her a mixing bowl, where she had been stirring ingredients together manually instead of using a machine. “You know Mrs. Belchek, she lives in that big yellow house on the corner? I had one of her peach cobblers the other day and they were amazing, so she gave me the recipe and now I’m experimenting with it a little bit.” As Tracy explained herself, Jordan came up from behind Reese and gradually crowded closer to him, causing him to shuffle forward to avoid being knocked over. But she kept nudging him, forcing him to inch nearer to his mom every few seconds. With his mom’s butt seemingly just a few feet in front of him, he was about to dart out of Jordan’s way when Olivia came in to join Tracy by her side. She was standing a little ways away from the counter, leaning over to see around her mom, but it was enough to block him from getting away. And with the counter on his other side, he had effectively been trapped by Jordan.

“Yeah, they looked really good,” Jordan mentioned, pretending to ignore Reese as she gradually forced him even closer to his mom while they spoke. “It’s too bad we’re gonna leave before they’re done. Maybe there’ll be some leftovers tomorrow though.” By this point, Reese was so close to his mom’s ass he made himself look away. Jordan had pushed him to the point of being just a few inches from Tracy’s rear, and it was just his luck that today happened to be one of the few days she’d decided to wear yoga pants. He was so used to his sister subjecting him to being closer to her body than was comfortable, but being this close to his mom—especially without her realizing—was new and unnerving.

As Olivia talked with her mom, Jordan squatted down behind Reese and leaned in to whisper something in his ear that the others wouldn’t be able to hear. “Since you didn’t object when your mom sat on you earlier,” she teased, “I just figured you might wanna be close to her again.” He was angry with Jordan for toying with him, but with Elle’s footwear residing in his mouth, it wasn’t like he had much of an option to argue with her. 

Jordan then stood back up, but Reese was caught off guard when she grabbed the sides of his head, twisted it back into place so he was facing forward again, and then after letting him get a good look at his mom’s butt, she shoved his head forward with an unseen, cruel smirk. Reese’s face found itself colliding with his mom, and he learned just how jiggly her cheeks were as his head was forcibly bounced off of her cheeks. It was just like what Jordan had done with him and Olivia’s ass a few days ago out by their pool, but this time it was with someone they all knew would be a lot less receptive to such kind of antics.

“Oh!” Tracy exclaimed, spinning around with a shocked look on her face and immediately looking down to her 3-foot son. He stumbled back a bit (what a convenient moment for Jordan to finally step aside), and tried mumbling a quick apology before the sweat-stained bundle of fabric blocked his tongue, keeping him mute instead. “Was that… did you just bump into me?” she asked, a hearty blush filling her face.

Olivia shot an annoyed glance at Jordan, mad at her proclivity to fuck with Reese in ways that constantly stepped over the line. Olivia rarely involved their parents in her shenanigans with Reese, whereas her friend seemingly didn’t care about the second-hand embarrassment Olivia would pick up. “Yeah, I saw Jordan out of the corner of my eye,” Reese’s sister said. “I think she accidentally bumped into him without realizing it.”

Reese looked down at the ground and scratched the back of his neck, unable to meet his mom’s eyes, as Jordan apologized in his place. “Oh, yeah, my bad. Sorry Mrs. Smith.” 

“That’s OK,” she sighed, turning back around to her fruity dessert. “Reese’s condition is all still relatively new, but I’m sure awkward things like that happen all the time.” She paused for a moment, then chuckled; “Plus it was probably more embarrassing for him than it was for me.”

“Hey Reese,” Olivia said, turning to her brother, “I need your help getting something from the garage.”

Eager to extricate himself from the situation, he tagged along with his sister as she led him away from Jordan and Tracy. They made a pit stop by the laundry room, where Olivia opened up the washing machine before grabbing her brother and hoisting him over it. “OK, you can spit it out now,” she giggled, to which he gladly complied and pushed the gross, gray sock out of his mouth with his tongue. She put him down and tossed in Elle’s other sock, and then added a bundle of what looked like their mom’s clothes from a nearby basket. “Well the good news is, I’m not gonna make you do any other gross things before we get to the beach,” she explained as she closed the washer’s lid and started the machine. “But! The others don’t actually know that you’re even coming with us in the first place… so I’m gonna make it a surprise for them.”

“Great…” he muttered, following his sister out to the garage.

“Obviously I don’t actually need your help reaching anything,” she said, effortlessly grabbing her large suitcase from one of the top cabinets that lined their garage. “But I do need you out here so I can have you climb inside.” She grinned at the idea as she got onto her knees, unzipping the suitcase in front of Reese. “At least my suitcase is pretty big though. I saw a TikTok a few weeks ago of some little girl climbing into her sister’s suitcase, and I was thinking you probably take up even less space than she did.”

Reese sighed, alternating between looking at Olivia and the space she was expecting him to hide in. “How long’s the drive again?”

She grimaced, “Uh… I mean, probably less than two hours. Maybe only an hour and a half if there isn’t much traffic, and we’re leaving in the middle of the day so it’s still awhile til rush hour.” 

“And you want me to get in now?”

“Well, we’re gonna be leaving as soon as Elle’s out of the shower, which is gonna be like any minute now. So yeah.” 

He stared inside. Even though he wasn’t claustrophobic, two hours being confined in a suitcase sounded like it’d be a strain on his muscles. But he had to do whatever Olivia said, so with a reluctant bit of grumbling (and a sassy amount of sighing), he got on the ground and into the suitcase, laying in a fetal position on his side. Olivia was right in regards to him having more room than the girl from the video had, and he’d seen full-sized contortionists fit themselves into suitcases before. But that didn’t make him feel any better.

Olivia closed the top over him and zipped up the sides, before carefully lifting it into the air. “Everything feel all good?” she asked, twirling it back and forth.

“…No.”

She chuckled, “I’ll take that as a yes then unless you have anything specific.” He didn’t, of course, he just hated that she was making him do it, so she carried him out of the garage and into the laundry room again. After peeking around the corner to make sure Jordan wasn’t in the kitchen anymore (it’d look a bit suspicious if she took Reese into the garage but came back out with a suitcase but no brother), she quietly hurried to the front of the house and set the suitcase down next to the table in the foyer.

Once she was back upstairs, Reese could faintly hear Jordan ask where he was, to which Olivia replied that he’d gone back to his room since they were about to leave. Elle was out of the shower now too, so it only took a few minutes for them to finish preparing for the road trip before coming back downstairs.

“Here, I can take some of your guys’ stuff,” he heard Olivia offer to Jordan and Elle, who handed over the couple of things they’d brought that couldn’t fit in their purses. It was only a single-night excursion, and there was already sunscreen and towels at the beach house, so they really only needed a few toiletries, some makeup for tomorrow, and their swimsuits. He heard Olivia’s friends both make their way out the front door, and then a much closer sound as his sister unzipped his temporary abode just a crack. He leaned forward a teeny bit to try and see back into the outside world, but was met only with three pairs of bikinis being stuffed into his face. Then she lifted him up and followed after her friends, while Reese tried not to get nauseous as his cramped body was swung to and fro inside his sister’s suitcase.