- Text Size +

======================

Thursday, June 3 (cont.)

======================

“Hey bud, ready to lick my toes clean?”

Jordan cackled at the surprising aggressiveness of her statement as she proudly walked into Olivia’s bedroom, slowly closing the door behind her as if wanting to maximize the suspense. “Man I am so excited, and I didn’t even know this is something a person could be excited for,” she giggled, hopping onto Olivia’s bed next to her friend.

“It feels pretty weird actually,” his sister told Jordan. “Honestly I don’t even know if I like it. I mean I don’t dislike it or anything, but it’s not like it’s relaxing or soothing or anything, and when he’s done they’re gonna be all sticky and stuff.”

“Then why am I even doing this…” he grumbled, and Olivia raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“Do I really need to explain that?”

He paused, and then sighed. “No…” 

It was like when a kid gets grounded and has to clean the house as part of their punishment, but they finish dusting and tidying up and vacuuming the floors and wiping down the counters and cleaning the windows faster than the parents were expecting. So they just get a few extra chores added on like polishing the wooden furniture or cleaning the seams between the bathroom tiles. Stuff that nobody would normally care about, but it might as well get done if something has to get done. In the same way, Reese had already helped Olivia wash up, done her laundry, painted her nails, and helped her clean up a little bit around her bedroom, which had already been mostly clean. So since they weren’t ready to leave for the beach yet, but he had nothing else to do, why not make him lick her feet?

“I’ll dry your feet for you,” he quietly told his sister, getting some tissues from nearby and smearing all his spot from off the giant girl’s towering 24-inch soles. She thanked him, and then Jordan waved her feet in front of his face to get his attention.

“Hey, you ready then?” she asked, snickering as she bent over and delicately grabbed the hem of her sock. She pulled it off slowly, knowing the suspense would bother him, before flinging it at his face and laughing. “How’s it smell?” she asked, scooting the bare foot forward and wiggling her toes in front of his nose as she took the other foot off.

They were a bit cheesy; he could tell she hadn’t showered too recently, although she couldn’t have last washed them any earlier than last night. Cuz they also weren’t smelly enough that she seemed to have done any arduous activities yet today, or spent too much time out in the warm June weather. “Um… I mean, they’re not that bad, honestly.” He couldn’t tell if she wanted him to lie and say something like ‘Wow, they smell fantastic!’ and pretend to be eager for what was coming, so he opted to just stay the honest route and tell the truth.

She seemed fine with his reply and shrugged, “Yeah, I guess that makes sense, my feet usually don’t smell that bad honestly.” With her feet now barren for him, he didn’t want to wait any longer and allow Jordan to maximize her taunting towards him, so he sighed and bent down with his tongue out, starting to lick her soles before she even asked him to. “Wow, you got him trained pretty well,” she jokingly remarked, a comment that he just ignored, continuing to taste the surfaces of her smooth feet, as if it was more of a chore than a humiliating task. Her feet weren’t as big as Olivia’s of course, but he was still a shrunken teenager, so naturally there was still going to be a lot more for him to sample with his tongue.

Olivia was in a pretty relaxed state, texting one of her friends, but Jordan spent the first few minutes just watching her friend’s brother tend to her feet. It was just so surreal; like she said, it wasn’t the kind of thing she’d ever dreamt of, but now that it was happening, she felt honored to be a part of the special club. “I just can’t get over how weird your brother’s tongue feels,” she commented after a few more minutes, which was a funny enough statement to provoke a chuckle out of Olivia.

Reese stayed quiet, his mind focused on just doing as he was told and not being too combative, hoping that that would make the day go by faster. Olivia’s one stipulation was that Jordan had to have clean feet, and luckily, the especially curvy friend of his sister’s seemed to have complied with that demand. Mostly. While Olivia’s feet tasted undoubtedly clean (he didn’t want to use the term ‘good’ to describe them, but he couldn’t imagine them tasting any better than they did), there had still been a slightly funky aroma to Jordan’s that made itself evident as soon as she presented her feet to him and wiggled her toes in front of his nose. Also unlike Olivia, who’d wanted him to worship her feet out of respect and as a sign of obedience more than anything, Jordan actually wanted to have fun with him. She didn’t wanna make it torturous, but she did want to tease him a bit. “Hey!” she exclaimed, and he looked up to see her eyebrows narrowed a bit. “I told you, you aren’t kissing them enough.” He rolled his eyes and puckered his lips, planting a wet, vocal smooch squarely on the ball of her foot. “There you go, good doggy!” she chimed, and lifted her other foot to pet his head with her sole, wiping off his own saliva into his hair in doing so.

“Jeez, you don’t need to be that mean with him,” Olivia said, coming to her brother’s defense. But she was fighting back a smile as she said it, clearly not all that bothered with the words her friend chose to use when teasing the small boy. Jordan was being playful. Mischievous. A little bit humiliating. But she wasn’t being cruel. Nothing she was doing was even in the same realm as what Olivia had done to Reese the night before (which had been entirely warranted). And Reese realized this too, which is part of why he didn’t speak up. 

“Hey,” Olivia spoke up, “you mind if I get a foot massage too while you’re at it?” Reese looked up at her with an ‘Are you serious?’ expression, but she wasn’t asking as if there was an answer between yes or no. This was her day to be pampered by him, so she set her feet on Jordan’s shins so they’d be within arms length for her brother, and with a begrudging sigh (which evoked a round of giggles from the two giant girls), he reached out and began rubbing his thumbs into Olivia’s sole—while still continuing to lick Jordan’s feet.

An incoming FaceTime call vibrated Olivia’s phone, and she picked it up with a smile on her face. “Hey! You gonna be here soon?” she asked. Shit… so there’s gonna be even more than just Olivia and Jordan, Reese realized. But then he remembered his sister mentioning Elle earlier. He last saw her when she’d came over the night Olivia had had a little too much wine to drink, but it had been just over a week since the escapade with Elle’s shoe. If they’d forced him to wear her shoe on his head—right after she’d been working out in it—then it was a guarantee that they’d do something at least that annoying again. 

“Yeah yeah, I’m on my way over now,” Elle replied. She was panting a little bit too, which just made Reese nervous for what he knew was coming. “Is your brother still…?”

“Oh,” Olivia cackled, “yeah, look at this.” She switched to the outer camera and showed off Reese. He gulped as he glanced at the camera, pausing Jordan’s foot licks for a moment but continuing to massage Olivia. 

But Jordan didn’t like that, and she flicked his nose with her toe. “Hey!” she said, pressing the ball of her foot back to his lips. “He was worshipping my feet before you called. Guess he’s a little shy about it though,” she smirked.

Elle contorted her face into one of sympathy, although only Olivia and Jordan could see the phone screen. “I know we did that whole shoe thing and stuff, but I feel kinda bad for him now honestly. Like, I mean I’m still coming over there, but…” She swallowed nervously, “I don’t really know if I wanna be a part of your—”

“No!” Jordan shouted with a surprised expression, almost too loudly. “C’mon Ellie, you know what he did to her laptop, right? Olivia told you?”

Elle sighed, “Well yeah, but I’ve been up since like six this morning since I’m training for that marathon, and I just went on a run for like—” She paused, glancing at her watch. “I don’t know, three hours? Maybe three and a half? There’s no way I’d wanna make someone smell my feet after something like that.”

“Don’t worry,” Jordan grinned, “He won’t have to smell them if he doesn’t want to, he’ll just have to lick them.” Reese was so caught off guard by her statement that he choked in the middle of swallowing, which prompted a round of cackling from Jordan.

Elle frowned, “I can’t tell if she’s joking or not.”

“Don’t worry, I can’t either,” Olivia added, rolling her eyes. “Just come over though, the longer it takes you to get here, the longer before we can leave.”

“Yeah yeah, I’m coming,” Elle sighed. “See ya!”

Once the call had ended, Reese pulled back from Jordan’s feet for a moment to give an earnest look towards his sister. “You’re not actually gonna make me lick her feet too though, right? You said I didn’t have to lick yours this morning after you came back from your jog.” Olivia was about to answer, before Reese chimed in to add one last note. “And please don’t say something like ‘I said you  wouldn’t have to lick mine but not that you wouldn’t have to lick hers.’ Like it’s the same point.”

Olivia took a deep breath, giving an annoyed glance to Jordan. “No, I’m not gonna make you lick her feet too or anything.” She assumed a more serious tone, “I’m not gonna be a dick and trick you into anything, but that doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to change my mind. Which I’d probably be inclined to do if you keep complaining.” 

Reese opened his mouth to reply, but then closed it for a moment, deciding against a rebuttal. “Ok. Thanks.”

He went back to licking Jordan’s feet while massaging Olivia’s for a few minutes, until Jordan spoke up again. “Did Reese paint those for you?” she asked, pointing to her friend’s toes.

Olivia smiled, “Yeah, and he did a pretty good job too, right?” Jordan nodded and raised an eyebrow in agreement, admittedly impressed with Reese’s work.

“OK, I guess you’re done licking my feet then,” Jordan stated, moving them away from Reese’s mouth so she could use his shoulders to wipe them dry on his shirt. “I want you to paint mine too.”

Reese felt relieved that the humiliating worship session was over, but didn’t want to let his emotions show too much. He got on his feet and quickly stretched—he’d been on his knees for a while—and then fetched Olivia’s nail kit before sitting back down in front of Jordan. “Which color?” he asked, trying to send genuinely interested. He had a theory that if he acted too annoyed or mad or otherwise negative to how Jordan treated him, that it’d just motivate her to continue and maybe even make the situation worse. 

“Mmmmmm… The red one, yeah, like that dark one there,” she answered, pointing to it until Reese picked it out. “That’ll definitely look good!”

“Yeah I agree,” he said, giving the color a closer look before glancing at her toenails. “I think it’d match with your skin tone too.” It was complete bullshit, he had no idea what colors would look good against her skin. But he wanted to try and act amicably.

Jordan was surprised at Reese’s sudden change in attitude, although it made sense considering nail-painting was a lot better than foot-licking. She didn’t say anything, but she kept an eye on him, feeling like she should be suspicious of the fact that he wasn’t complaining.

“Well since you’re doing that now, I guess that means my massage is over with,” Olivia commented.

Reese paused, glancing over at his sister’s feet. “Oh… yeah, sorry. I mean, you’re my sister, so if you want me to—”

“No, it’s fine,” she shrugged, allowing her brother to get back to her friend’s toe care. “There’s still other ways I can make use of you, even without your hands.” Reese looked back up in time to see Olivia’s foot reaching out in a sideways position, deftly grabbing his lower lip between her toes. She pulled downwards on it to open up his mouth, and then darted in with her other foot and inserting her big toe. Inside, Reese felt a bubbling anger over how much his sister was maximizing her usage of him, but he kept calm and reminded himself that all of this was much preferable to his experience last night. Before Olivia could command him (although maybe she wasn’t going to anyways, maybe she simply expected him to know what to do and to obey without even needing any verbal instructions), he closed his lips around her giant toe and started sucking on it, maintaining a neutral expression on his face and focusing on Jordan’s nails instead. Eventually, Olivia got more comfortable by bending one of her legs to pull it closer to her chest, so her knee pointed upwards, and then resting her calf on top of her other leg. This allowed her foot to basically dangle in mid-air without her having to tire her muscles by manually holding it up, while Reese still had easy access to continue suckling on the big, plump digit.

After a little while, there was a knock on the front door. It was Elle, of course, and Tracy (who didn’t even know Reese was in his sister’s room) greeted her downstairs for a moment before referring the girl up to Olivia’s room. There was a light courtesy knock on the bedroom door, before it was opened by the sporty blonde girl on the other end, smiling at her friends.

“Hey y’all!” Elle exclaimed, closing the door behind her. Olivia and Jordan greeted her back, but remained where they were on Olivia’s bed instead of getting up. Elle soon saw the reason why, as her eyes flicked over to Reese, who was still sucking on his older sister’s toe while giving her friend a pedicure. “Jeez, you really have him workin hard there, huh?” 

“He’s been surprisingly… docile, I guess you could say,” Jordan said. “But he’s just about finished with my nails if you want a turn with him.” Olivia took her toe out of Reese’s mouth and scooted away from him, making room on the spacious bed between her and Jordan. Reese nervously glanced over at Elle’s feet. She had a pair of ankle socks on that were so damp they clung to the contours of each foot, and though they were clearly supposed to be white, they were eerily discolored and gray now.

Elle pushed her hair behind her ear and chuckled nervously, “No, that’s OK. Like I said, I don’t wanna do that to him.” She looked down at her socks, saying “I wanted to keep my shoes on actually, but your mom wouldn’t let me wear shoes on the carpet. I kinda joked to her that walking around in my socks might honestly be even dirtier, but she insisted anyways.” She shrugged and sighed.

“Well I’m glad you didn’t change them before coming over here, or take a shower or anything,” Jordan said. “Actually, maybe you should have showered,” she grimaced.

“You can take a shower here before we leave,” Olivia offered.

“But yeah, I don’t really expect Olivia will let us have fun with her brother like this after today,” Jordan giggled, “so we might as well have fun with it.”

Elle hesitated, giving Reese another look to gauge how she felt. He glanced back at her, hoping she wouldn’t give in to the pressure, but Olivia caught on.

“Hey, don’t be giving her puppy dog eyes or anything,” she scolded her brother. “You don’t get a say in this, remember?” He was silent, and glanced back down at Jordan’s toes as he finished up with them. Olivia looked back at her friend and patted the space between her and Jordan, “Here, at least come sit down with us.”

The newcomer felt awkward coming in the way between the two siblings, and over such a bizarre thing too, but she headed over and climbed on the bed to sit between them. She slouched a bit, not wanting to be on quite the same level. “I put on like, a lot of deodorant right before coming in,” she said, biting her lip as she smiled out of embarrassment. “So hopefully I don’t smell too bad.”

“It’s not too bad,” Olivia reassured her. “As long as you take a quick shower before we leave I think you’ll be fine, and you won’t need to wash your hair since we’ll be at the beach.”

“Oh yeahhhh,” Elle mused. “Hmm.”

“So, Reese,” Jordan said, “you gonna smell her feet now, since you’re closest? You can tell us how bad it is.” Elle crinkled her nose and Olivia rolled her eyes, but Jordan really seemed intent on teasing the poor guy.

“Yeah, it definitely smells pretty bad,” he answered with a sigh, trying not to get too riled up by Jordan. And it was true. They were a few feet away, not as close as Jordan’s, but the aroma had easily wafted his direction and made him subconsciously narrow his eyebrows from disgust and frustration.

Elle pursed her lips, looking down at her feet too and wiggling her toes, grateful for the feeling of cool air after so many hours of having them stuffed in her hot shoes. “How much would you wanna be paid to like, have to lick my feet like you did for Jordan and Olivia?” she asked the boy. “Like I’m not saying I’ll actually pay you or anything, I just wanna know, like, on a monetary level, how bad you think they are.”

Jordan playfully shouldered her friend, “You don’t have to pay him anyways though, like we could make him do that if we wanted to. That’s the thing, that’s the whole point.”

Olivia opened her mouth to speak up in defense of her brother, but Reese had already beaten her to it. “Olivia already said I don’t have to, so just stop trying to make it happen.”

“Hey!” Olivia said, frustrated at her brother. “I can speak for myself, alright? What have I told you about complaining?”

“I wasn’t complaining,” he said honestly, a bit surprised, “I was—”

“You were talking back. I keep telling you, this is not your day to have a say in shit. If my friends wanna take it too far then I’ll make sure they don’t, but that’s for me to decide, I’m the one who’ll tell them to chill out, OK?” 

Reese looked down, nodding in understanding. 

And I told you that I can change my mind about things too, and you don’t know what’s going on in my mind or my reasons for doing things, so just don’t say anything.” 

Another nod.

She looked at him for a few more seconds, contemplating an idea in her mind, and then sighed. “Alright, can you get off the bed for a sec?” she asked Elle, nodding her head to the side in the other direction. 

Reese looked up and watched as she did like Olivia asked and got up. “Is this… are you changing your mind, like you said?”

“Yep,” Olivia simply replied, and nodded to the area in the middle. “Come on, go lay down in the middle there.”

Reese exuded a palpable fear over just how quickly he might’ve fucked things up for himself. “Wait, am I— is— are you gonna—” His body tensed up and froze.

“Oh my God, just be patient and see,” Olivia groaned. “No I’m not gonna make you lick her feet, even she doesn’t want you to do that, but just shut the fuck up and c’mere.” Reese quit talking like he was told to and slowly started getting on the bed. “Can you…” his sister sighed as she turned to Jordan slightly, and nodded in his direction.

“Sure!” her friend chimed excitedly, like she was one of Olivia’s eager henchmen, and pounced forward to roughly grab Reese’s arms and haul him up on the mattress a lot quicker than he was doing on his own.

Once she made sure he was lying down, with his head near the end of the bed, Jordan started playfully slapping his face with the bottoms of her feet. “You’re a whiner and a slowpoke, aren’t ya?” she sneered.

“Hey, I did what she asked me to,” he replied sheepishly, and was about to bring his hands up to combat her feet when he realized that that’d just be a physical version of complaining. But her sole-slaps were still annoying, so his head squirmed about and he grunted quietly in frustration as his face was reprimanded. She moved one of her feet behind his head and clenched a tuft of his hair, wagging her foot back and forth to cause his head to get jerked about. “Owww, wait, shit!” he yelped. “That’s my hair, that’s—ow!—please stop, Jordan, please please please.”

“Stop hurting him,” Olivia said, sighing like she was a mother having to break up her children from fighting with each other. “I told you, teasing’s fine, but stuff hurts more for him at his size.” Reese sighed with relief once Jordan let go, glancing at Jordan to gauge her reaction.

She narrowed her eyes, assuming his look was taunting her, and slapped her foot against his cheek one more time, a lot harder than the other times.

“Ow! I didn’t even do anything!”

“Yeah but I could tell from the look on your face that—”

“You guys are both being annoying now,” Olivia remarked. “You’re like little kids, I need to keep you guys apart or something.” Elle was still watching from the sidelines, as Olivia opened up her legs into a V-formation and motioned to the space between them. “Reese, get over here instead.” Glad to get away from Jordan, Reese crawled over to his sister and laid down again. “Turn around,” she told him, and he rotated himself so that his body was facing the same direction as Olivia’s, with his feet towards the end of the bed and his head between her thighs. She reached down to grab his head, dragging him a few inches closer to her. “Bend your knees like you’re gonna do a sit-up,” she added as a final instruction, and then nodded to herself.

Suddenly, Reese felt a huge pair of soles press in on his cheeks, and he realized that his sister had assumed a butterfly position and clamped his little head between her giant, soft feet. Lucky for her, its shrunken size ensured that it could easily fit neatly between her arches. “Since you seem to be in a bit of a fidgety mood, I’m not tacking on an extra punishment or anything, but I do wanna make sure you won’t be too much of a bother for Elle.” As if it was instinct to verify his sister’s words, Reese squirmed a little bit to try and get in a bit of a more comfortable position, but his sister’s feet were squeezing his head so much—er heels were almost able to touch above his head, with her curled toes just barely able to reach each other under his chin—that he couldn’t get his head to move at all. He glanced upwards, trying to look at his sister’s face behind him, but the underside of her boobs were in the way. Typical.

With his head completely surrounded by Olivia’s feet, securing him to the proper positioning she wanted, she beckoned for Elle to finally join them on the bed again. “OK, so I’m gonna have you sit right here,” Olivia said, pointing towards her brother’s stomach. “And Jordan, there’s a 40 pound sandbag I use for exercises over by those boxes,” she added, pointing over to a corner of her room. “Can you get it and put it down over his feet for me? That should feel like 250 pounds for his body, so it’ll make sure his legs can’t slide out when Elle leans back against his legs.” As Reese’s heart started to beat faster, knowing the dreaded moment was coming, the two girls did what Olivia told them to. Jordan fetched the weight and plopped it on Reese’s feet, anchoring them to their spot on the mattress, and Elle hesitantly clambered onto Reese’s body, sitting on his stomach and using his thighs as a backrest. She kept her feet stretched out and off to the side a bit though, not exactly as eager about disciplining the poor boy like her friends were. But she knew why Olivia had had her sit here; it wasn’t hard to figure out, everyone knew what was coming. The busty, bronzed amazon had to only give Elle a look that said ‘you know what I’m gonna ask you to do, right?’ So after a long hesitation, and an apologetic look towards Reese, she gradually lifted her legs over and settled her hot, wet, and unbelievably putrid socked feet onto his small, terrified face.