- Text Size +

======================

Thursday, June 3 (cont.)

======================

     “Lead the way, pipsqueak!”

     As Reese nervously headed towards the bathroom, he could hear Olivia following closely behind him. “I want you to join me” echoed in his head, a proclamation from his own sister that the two of them should shower together. If he was lucky, she’d put on a bikini so they wouldn’t have to see each other naked. But with how she’d been acting lately, it wouldn’t even be that much of a reach for her to announce that she didn’t think there was any good reason for them to stay covered up.

     Arriving in the bathroom, he stopped in the middle of the floor, unsure what to do next as he heard Olivia close the door behind them. “Wait, I need to get my swim trunks,” he suddenly remembered, and turned around. But he did so just as Olivia turned around too, all six and a half feet of her blocking the door, with her crotch in front of his face.

     “You’re already ready to go,” she explained down to him, nodding to the fact that he was still dressed only in his underwear, as she shimmied her own shorts off herself.

     “But… I…” he said anxiously, “it’s not—”

     “I don’t need to have you keep stalling,” she sighed. “They’re the same size and the same shape…” she paused her speaking for a second as she pulled her top off, dropping it on top of her equally sweaty shorts. “And they do the same job of covering up your peepee,” she chuckled.

     He was about to continue arguing when he saw her reach behind her bra and hear her unclasp it, so he quickly swiveled around just moments before it too fell to the ground. “Um, but… the material’s different,” he quietly argued. After the next sound that followed was another piece of clothing shimmying down Olivia’s legs, he realized that she’d gotten fully naked behind him, and he squeezed his eyes shut as an added layer of security, even though he couldn’t see anything anyways.

     But he could hear the rustle of Olivia and her clothes continue behind him, and then the sound of tightly-stretched polyester snapping against skin made Reese realize she was still putting a bikini on after all. He opened his eyes again and sighed with relief, until Olivia’s butt bumped him to the side as she walked past him. He reflexively glanced at the ass that had pushed him, taken aback with how much the smooth skin wobbled just from her walking.

     She pulled the curtain aside and stepped into the spacious shower, then looked at him expectantly since he was still standing in the same position. “Oh, right…” he mumbled, following in after her and climbing over the edge of the tub. Once they were both inside, she yanked the curtain back to its regular position. The knob was behind Reese, so Olivia bent over him so she could reach down to turn the water on. Caught off guard, her abs pushed his head down and forced him into a crouching position, and his sister’s gigantic boobs ended up hanging so low from her chest he felt like he was trapped. With the curtain and wall to his left and right, her thighs behind him and her boobs in front, he felt like he was surrounded on all sides and with nowhere to go.

     But it only lasted a few seconds before the shower head was turned on, and she stood back up straight. With her torso no longer acting as a ceiling, the spray of water suddenly blasted him right in the face, and he stumbled back in surprise, crashing against Olivia’s thighs. She giggled and tussled his hair, not caring that his head had just bumped against her crotch. “Here, you should get out of the way,” she said, and gently nudged him forward so he could stand beneath the shower stream and allow it to hit her instead. He turned around and watched as Olivia’s body got soaked beneath the hot spray, and she closed her eyes while smiling, glad to have her sweat start to wash away.

     “I’ll condition my hair, and you can start working on cleaning my legs,” she instructed, reaching over to the shower head and turning it towards the wall so it wouldn’t bother either of them. Then she handed his mini-sized loofah and some body wash down to him, and he took them from her, barely able to hold the bottle of soap with one hand. He heard a squirting sound above him and looked up to see she was already squeezing her conditioner into her hand, clearly not waiting up for him. With a reluctant sigh, he followed along and squeezed the body wash into the loofah, then set it aside and stepped up to her leg. He pushed the loofah into her skin somewhat forcefully, knowing that the thousands of pounds she had on him made her immovable, so at least he’d be able to truly scrub with a good amount of pressure without having to worry about her getting knocked over. It was a strange thing to do, since his arms were rubbing against her thighs the same way someone rubs a counter or a window or a floor, even though he knew that Olivia wasn’t actually as dirty as those things. He only scrubbed so high on her inner thighs since he didn’t want to get too close to her genital area, even if it was being covered by a bikini; luckily Olivia didn’t seem to notice or complain.

     Before moving on to her calves, he looked upwards as if expecting for her to give him feedback, but all he could see from this close to her body was the underside of her breasts. It wasn’t that her bikini was skimpy per se, it’s just that his sister happened to have the largest tits of any human being he’d ever encountered, and they seemed to remind him of their monstrous size every chance they got. Technically Olivia was being “decent” with what she was wearing; technically, her bikini would be totally fine to show in a PG-13 movie. But there was such an incredible amount of her skin on display that Reese felt like if his sister was a movie star, she would be the first actress in history whose regular swimwear could be deemed as too inappropriate for audiences under 17. Even with her nipples and vagina amply covered by her outfit, the rest of her body would still be too sensual to garner anything lower than an R rating. But, for better or worse, that wasn’t actually how the world worked. Maybe he was biased since she was twice as large as him, maybe it was because they were related, or maybe he was just sexist, but the casualness with which his sister treated her body frustrated him to no end.

     Reese knelt down so he could focus below her knees now. So close to the musculature of her lower legs, he gawked for a moment at how large her calves were, briefly imagining how far he’d fly if she suddenly kicked him right in the gut and punted him like a football. He cringed at the thought as he looked down to her feet, giving the tops of them a thorough rub as he finished cleaning off the front of her body—or at least what he could reach of it.

     “Done down there?” she asked, looking down at him as he stood back up.

     “Yeah.”

     “Perfect, cuz I still need to let this sit for another couple minutes.” Olivia did a 180, and her butt was so huge that as she turned around and it swung in front of Reese, he had to take a step back out of fear that it’d accidentally hit him in the face. He was stunned for a moment as he stood inches away from his sister’s colossally sized ass cheeks, perfectly toned and round from so many years of squatting. Even with a bikini covering her crack, the rest of her butt still seemed unnervingly intrusive. “And don’t skip my butt,” she told him without turning around, evidently sensing his hesitation from the fact that he hadn’t started cleaning her yet. “I know you’re kinda sensitive to it, but you can power through,” she chuckled.

     He squirted another tiny dollop of body wash into the loofah, since her butt was so wide-reaching that he figured he might need the extra soap just in case. Starting on her left cheek, he pressed into the center, and his hands sunk into the deeply squishy fat. As he began scrubbing the loofah up and down, he watched with a half-cringing, half-scared expression as he caused his sister’s ass cheek to jiggle up and down in response to his motions; he was causing it to wobble now. As he moved on to the other bubbly chunk, he tried scrubbing in circles instead. But unsurprisingly, that didn’t cause it to jiggle any less.

     Reese sighed with relief once he’d finished cleaning Olivia’s ass, and knelt down so he could get her thighs and lower legs. Although even with her butt out of the way, he could still sense its presence, jutting out from her backside and looming above his head as if watching to make sure he did a good job. As he started on his sister’s ankles, almost done with his task, she lifted her foot behind her and accidentally bumped his face with her heel. “Oh, that was an accident, sorry,” she apologized, lowering the foot a few inches but still keeping it directly in his field of view. “Just thought you might wanna make sure to clean my soles too…” she explained, so he followed her suggestion and began cleaning the bottoms of her feet too. “Since you’re gonna be licking them later and all.” His face paled as he remembered what Olivia had told him, but he finished washing her other foot nonetheless.

     Now that her conditioner had had a few minutes so sit in her hair and the lower half of her body was cleaned, she backed up without warning—causing Reese to shuffle backwards too—and turned her head around to grab the shower head and position it at her head again. Reese looked up just in time for a torrent of water to splash into his face as Olivia washed the conditioner out of her hair directly above his head. He shook his head clean of the soapy water and looked downwards, ignoring the downfall splashing on his head, like his own hair got to use the remains of what his sister washed off.

     Once the deluge overhead had subsided, he heard another squirt above him as Olivia spurted some shampoo on her scalp. “OK, let’s see if we can be efficient about this,” she said. “Head forward.” Reese did as he was told and looked straight ahead at her butt, and then felt a giant hand grasp his head and lift him into the air. He yelped out of surprise and saw that Olivia had reached behind her and was suspending him in mid-air with one hand, while she scrubbed the shampoo into the top of her head with the other. She was holding him eye-level with her lower back, so he got the message and reached out to start scrubbing her from side to side. He just had to keep the same motion from left to right, and Olivia would slowly raise him higher into the air. Her back muscles flexed as he got closer to her shoulders, just another display of the immense strength she’d always had over him, even when he was normal sized.

     Olivia turned around but kept her arm holding Reese in place. She gave him a friendly smile as they faced each other again, stopping her shampoo-scrub just for a moment to jokingly wave at him. He rolled his eyes but started scrubbing again, this time working his way back down on her front side. He paused once he reached her breasts though, so Olivia stopped too, tilting her head and raising an eyebrow at him. Since he’d washed her butt, she expected him to wash what he could of her boobs as well. He nervously swallowed as he reached out and cleansed the top of her tits, which were even cushier than her ass. He knew Olivia had never had breast enlargement surgery, since they grew up together and had watched them naturally grow to their current size over the years. But any possibility of doubt was removed as he was forced to feel how squishy they were. He thought he’d finished the job, but she didn’t move him downwards, and he looked at her confusedly—he hadn’t technically washed every area of her breasts, but that was cuz there was a bikini covering a decent portion of them. “My cleavage,” she explained simply. “That’s where my boob sweat collects, so it’s kinda the most important part.” He grimaced but kept silent and reached over to the top of her cleavage, although opted to only use one hand this time around. It was a pretty weak effort though, since he didn’t actually clean her cleavage and just scrubbed a little around the top of it. Olivia sighed and stopped rubbing her scalp, and reached down to push her brother’s hand all the way inside. He nearly gasped as the depth of his sister’s tits swallowed up his arm, and then got pulled through again as she lifted it back out. A few more times she pushed his hand in and out of her cleavage, while he tightly gripped his loofah to make sure it scrubbed both her chest and the inner areas of her boobs. Reese was considering buying a new loofah after all this was over, since any time he took a shower in the future he’d have to remember the fact that he was cleaning himself with something he’d dunked into his sister’s tits half a dozen times once. “Probably good enough,” she sighed, and allowed him to pull his arm out.

     The only spots on Olivia’s body left to clean after her boobs were her stomach and arms. As she lowered him below her breasts, he marveled at how tight her abs were, even unflexed. I know guys on the football team whose abs aren’t even this noticeable, he thought as his hands washed the impressively defined tummy muscles. With the roots of her hair sufficiently cleaned, she  held her free arm out in front of her so he could clean that too, and then she held her hand out to take his loofah from him so she could wash the arm that was holding him and out of his full reach.

     She grabbed her hair tie from the shower rack and then lifted him up so he was at eye-level with her. “Lift your arms and wrists together,” she instructed, and he obeyed her, although he wasn’t sure what she was doing. But it was made obvious soon enough once she positioned his wrists so they were right below the shower head’s arm, and then stretched her hair tie wide so it could fit around the head, letting the band snap shut around his wrists. 

     When she let go with the hand holding his head, she beamed at her work as he was kept hanging, effectively tied to the top of the shower. “Hey, this could actually be pretty good for disciplining you,” she realized. “I could just leave you hanging for a little while since the hair tie’s probably too tight for you to wiggle your hands out of,” she added with a laugh. As soon as she said it, he tried to pull his hands out just like she’d mentioned, blushing as he realized that only his sister would be able to pull the hair tie off of him again. At least it wasn’t uncomfortably tight. “Maybe it’d be good for like, if I put you in time out one day but wanna keep an eye on you. I could just take my shower while you hung there waiting.” She giggled as she imagined it in her head.

     “Did I do something wrong?” he asked with concern. “Like did I not scrub you hard enough or not get everywhere?”

     Olivia could see the worry in his eyes and she sighed, rubbing his side to calm him down. “No, you’re fine…” She paused for a moment and bit her lip, rubbing her forehead in thought. She didn’t regret the punishment she’d put him through last night, but she also hadn’t wanted it to have this strong of an effect on him. She’d fucked around with him plenty of times before in the past few weeks, but the most he’d ever do was just grumble and complain. Except now when she messed with him his first reaction was that it was a penalty for something he did. Although she had only just freed him from his hamper prison less than half an hour ago; she’d give it a few more hours or maybe a couple days, and hopefully after then he wouldn’t be in such a worried state of mind.

     “Sooooo… why’d you put me up here then?” he asked, breaking the silence.

     She shrugged, “I just figured this’d be the easiest way to clean you back. You cleaned me up, so now I’m returning the favor!” She closed her eyes, tilted her head, and held her hands under her chin to pose for a quick smile.

     “Oh… uh, alright.” He would’ve preferred just washing his body himself, but the thought occurred to him that with how much larger her hands were compared to his (along with how big her own loofah was), she might actually end up being quicker than he’d be. It wasn’t exactly something worth getting excited for, but he figured he wouldn’t complain at least.

     Olivia forwent using a washcloth or loofah on him though, and instead squirted his body wash directly on her hands, scrubbing them together to get her hands good and sudsy. She bent down to give it a quick sniff; “Your soap actually smells pretty good,” she commented, an impressed look on her face. “Or at least it’s better than that stupid Axe smell that guys always seemed to use when I was in high school.”

     “Thanks, I guess,” he mumbled. Kind of a weird and random compliment.

     To wash him, she started at his torso, wrapping both her hands almost all the way around. “Damn,” she whispered to herself, hoping she’d be able to get her fingers to fully encircle his chest, but he wasn’t quite skinny enough. So instead, she cupped one palm around his back and the other around his front, then worked their way up and down his body. She increased her speed, and smirked as she thought for a second that it was almost like she was stroking a huge dick, or at least a huge dildo. Although she didn’t say anything. 

     Olivia raised her hands and used them to hold each of his arms with her thumb in front and two fingers in back, then rubbed them up and down like she’d down with his torso. “Okay, you don’t need to make me feel that small,” he complained, feeling like she was handling a toy.

     She narrowed her eyes and held the end of her pointer finger to his lips in a shushing motion. “Shhhh. I’m trying to be gentle, just be appreciative for once.” It unnerved him how big the tip of her finger felt against his lips, but it was only there for a moment before she pulled it away to finishing washing his arms. “Coochie coochie coo!” she giggled, wiggling her fingers into his armpits in an attempt to tickle them. He fought back a laugh, but he wasn’t fooling her and she grinned, glad that the environment was easing up a bit.

     Ending at his legs, she went back to wrapping them in her hands since they were thicker than his arms, and stroked them up and down. She took a step back and put her hands on her hips while inspecting his body, then stepped forward again and grabbed both of his wrists with one hand as she pulled the hair tie off to free him from his captivity. “Wow, you’re gonna make me clean your feet but not wash mine?” he joked sarcastically as she began to lower him back down.

     She stopped and raised her eyebrows, then lifted him back up. “If you insist,” she chuckled, and grabbed one of his ankles with her other hand before letting go of his wrists. He let out another yelp as he fell forward, swinging into an upside-down position while she laughed at his self-inflicted misfortune. She took a few seconds to rub his pruning soles with her fingers, trying to tickle him again, and then grabbed his other ankle so she could repeat the action on his other foot. After she was done, she lowered him to the floor while he was still upside-down, although made sure to be slow so he wouldn’t hit his head to hard. As she laid him down, he stared up at the massive body of his sister, momentarily feeling what it’d be like if he was even smaller than two and a half feet.

     “Mkay, I still gotta wash all the stuff underneath my swimsuit,” she told him, helping him back onto his feet, “and I’m assuming you gotta do the same with under your underwear.” He nodded, and they both turned their backs to each other to finish off the job.

     After washing all the remaining soap off their bodies, Olivia bent over him again to turn the faucet off. Reese pulled back the curtain for them, and they both stepped out of the shower and grabbed towels to dry themselves off. “You gonna make me dry you again too?” he asked.

     She chuckled as she remembered what she had him do a few days ago. “No. At least not today,” she said with a wink.

     As they finished patting themselves down, Reese stopped himself and quickly turned to the shower. “Wait, I just realized I forgot to wash my hair.”

     “Don’t worry, you can go an extra day without shampooing,” his sister told him. “Besides, where we’re going later today, you’re gonna be getting your hair pretty dirty again anyways.”