- Text Size +

========================

Wednesday, June 2 (cont.)

========================

     “This is your new helmet,” she proudly announced, beckoning him to come over. “This part goes around your neck,” she said, lifting up the cup with the larger, center hole. “And this’ll gets stapled on top.” She held up the other cup. “It’d be great if bras could all be perfect little semi-spheres, but this is good enough. As long as it covers you.” She turned to grab the staplers from her desk. “Also, I don’t know if I got your neck size right, so hopefully it fits,” she mused, pulling the first cup apart where she’d made a cut so she could wrap it around him. The hole cutout seemed pretty snug around his neck, but at least it was big enough. And snug was better, since it’d help it to keep from falling down.

     She pulled the two ends together so that they were overlapping, and then reached down with her stapler and firmly pressed it down so that it’d clip the two ends together. She’d had to use the heavy duty stapler because of how thick the padding of her bra was, but it still managed to puncture through and join the two together. Another few staples to the left and right of it ensured that it was now firmly fastened together. She stepped back and laughed at how ridiculous it all looked. “Hold on, I gotta take a picture,” she giggled, pulling her phone out of the bra she was wearing so she could snap a photo. An embarrassed Reese avoided looking into the lens, but the picture still turned out great as far as Olivia was concerned: an image of her short little brother, with one of her bra cups fastened around his neck so that it looked like his head was in a weird kind of bowl, complete with overstuffed cheeks and his taped up mouth of course. “Obviously this is probably gonna be hell for you for now, but I’m sure that in a few years we’ll be able to look back at it and laugh. I mean I already think it’s funny,” she scoffed, “but hopefully you’ll have a sense of humor about it too.”

     Next came the top half of her bra, so she folded it over his head and within a few minutes had stapled the edges of the two cups together, fusing them into a kind of lingerie dome, except with her little brother’s head trapped in the middle. Reese couldn’t really see anything; there were the couple of air holes, but for the most part it was dark in his cavern. And it smelled of skin and boob sweat, although luckily a lot less potent than anything else he’d had to endure today.

     “So far so good it seems like,” Olivia said, as she picked him up to move him over to another area of her room. He didn’t risk trying to walk around himself, since he’d probably just bump into things. Moving his head around was a weird sensation in itself because his head felt like it was heavier and had a new center of gravity. “It’s crazy to actually see your head in there now, cuz it seems so dwarfed in comparison. Like, to think that that thing used to hold both of my tits, but now your head only occupies a lil part of it. Guess the P in P cup stands for ‘pretty fucking big.’” The flap that she’d cut into the top part of the bra was in front of Reese’s face, and it suddenly opened up, letting in a bit of light. The only thing he could see out of the flap was his sister’s hips, although he assumed based off of where it felt like she carried him to that they were standing by her dresser and hamper again. And then her hand came into view, carrying a pair of her panties. Which suddenly rushed towards Reese as she reached into the flap and set them inside his cage. A few seconds later the hand reappeared with a second pair that was also deposited inside her bra, and then a third pair after that, and a fourth pair. And they were all coming from her hamper. She was stuffing his cage with her dirty underwear.

     “I was worried I wouldn’t have enough,” she explained, “but I forgot how much space a pair of these things take up. Cuz of how fat my ass is,” she giggled, and he heard a resounding slap against what he could only assume was one of the cheeks she’d just smothered him with a few moments ago. “And remember how I mentioned that that sock you still have stuffed in your mouth couldn’t have been used against you if you’d done my laundry like you were supposed to? Well it’s the same things with these things,” she continued, pushing some towards the back. She wanted to make sure his head was surrounded on all sides with her lingerie—both her panties and her bra. “If you’d washed these like you said you would, then I wouldn’t have been able to use them against you tonight. Everything: my socks, my bra, my panties; it all would’ve been clean and fresh smelling, although I still would’ve gone through with all of this cuz I’m still not done setting it all up. BUT, it might just be worth it to you to remember that a part of what’s gonna make this so hard for you is because of something that you had control over. It’s not just that you brought it upon yourself—it’s more than that, it’s literally self-inflicted pain. Or smelliness at least. Whatever. So, moral of the story, sometimes when you help others, you also end up helping yourself in the long run.” Suddenly her face appeared on the other end of the flap as she bent down to address him, smiling brightly at him in his dimly lit cavern. “Man, you’re just learning so many good life lessons today, aren’t ya!” And then she stuffed another pair of underpants into his hole, along with all the others.

     She stood back up and sighed, “Well, I was hoping to fit one more in there since it seemed like there was a final spot left. But I’m all out of stuff in my hamper.” With the flap having fallen shut, and the panties that filled up his peripheral vision blocking him from seeing anything through even the air holes, Reese could only listen to what Olivia did next. She seemed to walk around her room a few times, as if searching for a final thong she could shove into her brother’s prison. “Oh wait…” he heard her murmur, as if she’d just gotten an idea, and then heard the sound of clothes sliding over skin. Specifically, it sounded like the sound of her yoga shorts. Is she… taking off her pants? He heard the sound of two heavy feet stepping out of something, a bit of rustling, and then the same item being dragged across her skin once again. When the flap opened back up again, he was met with the sight of Olivia’s hips once more, with her shorts still tightly wrapped around her figure, where they’d always been. Except this time, there was an unmistakable cameltoe between her legs, with a deep rift that drew attention to his sister’s giant labia. And before he could think about it any more, her hand came into view, clutching her final piece of underwear. “Here, this one’s fresh,” she smirked, and then shoved the stained garment right into his face, where it came to rest as she let the flap close for the last time.

     Surrounded by a dozen pairs of Olivia’s thongs and boyshorts, Reese winced at the miasma of sour underwear that represented several weeks worth of material that had been pressed against his sister’s pussy. At least he wasn’t struggling just to intake every breath, like when she’d sat on him, but all the extra room to breathe just meant more airflow that could circulate inside of her bra and carry the scents right into his nose. But Olivia still wasn’t done yet: “Now you need to take off your clothes.”

     Reese slipped his socks off, and then slowly slid off his pants, but because he didn’t have the ability to speak, he wasn’t able to ask if she expected him to take off his underwear too. I fucking hope she doesn’t, he worried, and left them on for now. But he went to grab at his t-shirt, before realizing that with Olivia’s bra-prison in the way, he wouldn’t be able to take it off. “Oh yeah, guess I should’ve had you do that beforehand,” she said, seeing his problem. He felt the knuckles of her hands suddenly press up against his collarbone as she grabbed the top of his shirt, and then a loud ripping sound as she simply tore his top in half and let it fall to the floor. “Considering my laptop is worth hundreds of times whatever that shirt cost, I don’t think this is too unfair, agreed?” He simply nodded in response, jostling her panties around his head a bit as he did so. 

     “Now that your clothes are off, I need you to lay on your back, and then lift your knees so they’re pointing upwards. Kinda like a sit-up position.” Her wording was a bit confusing, but he did as she said, clumsily lowering himself to the floor and then onto his back. And then as he lifted his knees up, he heard the loud stretch of duct tape being pulled, but this time much, much longer than what went around his mouth. His sister slapped the end of the tape onto his thigh, made sure that his knees were fully bent so that the back of his calves were touching the back of his thighs, and then pulled the duct tape all the way around his legs. And then again, for a second pass, securing his legs together so he wouldn’t be able to move them. And a third pass around, a fourth rotation. He began worrying about what it was gonna feel like having all that duct tape ripped off eventually, but it wasn’t like he could say anything. After a few more tight wraps around her brother’s legs, she grabbed his shoulders to pull him up herself, settling him on his knees. “Arms behind you.” He didn’t have much of a choice but to comply with her order, and he cross his arms behind his back. She straightened them for him so they were parallel, but still against each other, and then wrapped another long strip of tape around and around his arms, tightening them just like she had with his legs. He was essentially tied up like a hostage now… although at least most hostages got a chair to sit in. 

     Just then, he heard her phone vibrate, and she stopped what she was doing to check it. “Shit,” she muttered, and then took a deep breath and let out a sigh. “Well, we only have a few minutes now, so I’m gonna have to change the plan a bit.” A few minutes til what? He knew that the vibration was almost definitely someone texting Olivia, he just didn’t know who. Is Jordan coming over, are they gonna continue this together? Wait, or maybe it’s her friend Parker… Oh shit, is she gonna fuck him again like that night in the car? So why am I tied up then… just to humiliate me? 

     As he was pondering the possibilities, Olivia dumped out the contents of her hamper into a pile in the corner, and then Reese suddenly felt himself get lifted up in a hurry and deposited into her hamper. He figured she’d just shut it and desert him for some time—which in itself would’ve been annoying and uncomfortable because of his binds—but she pushed him forward a bit so she could reach behind him. And then in a surprising turn of events, Olivia grabbed the waistband of his underwear and used it as a handle to lift him up, causing him to instinctively gasp (although his cheeks being stuffed full of her socks made gasping kind of hard) as the fabric tightened around his nether regions. She looked over his shoulder and carefully hitched the waistband onto a hook on the underside of the hamper’s lid, and then stepped back to admire her work.

     There, dangling in front of her, was her tied up little brother, her socks stuffed in his mouth and her panties surrounding his head, while his underwear stretched to its limits to keep him hung up. “I guess it actually worked out better than I expected,” she smirked to herself, and carefully closed the lid of the hamper, lowering Reese inside. He heard Olivia exit her bedroom and start to head downstairs, and then her bluetooth speaker started playing music again while he hung in the dark of her clothing bin. He could just barely make out the sound of the front door opening, and the high pitch of her voice saying something he couldn’t recognize, along with a lower pitch that definitely belonged to a guy. Although he couldn’t tell who yet. They were only down there for a few moments before they started heading back up the stairs, seemingly eager to make their way back to Olivia’s bedroom without her and Reese’s parents noticing.

     But there was something strange about the way Olivia was talking. It reminded Reese of when she talked to Parker, a kind of soft and alluring voice, except laid on even thicker. It wasn’t just charming; she was flirting—no, seducing whoever it was she was talking to. 

     And then the guest replied, except it wasn’t Olivia’s friend with benefits. And it wasn’t Jordan either, or any of Olivia’s acquaintances for that matter. 

     It was one of Reese’s best friends, Jarrone. And Reese could only listen helplessly as his longtime friend and older sister made their way into her room together and closed the door.