- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So it's been a year since I last posted an update and you'll probably see updates come intermittently depending on my schedule so hang in there! 

Jack lay on the interior of the swimsuit, watching Jessica dry herself with a towel after her scrubbing session. In preparation for what was to come, Jack had stripped down to his boxers, his clothes folded into a neat pile and left on a table by the side. As he waited for Jessica to get ready, he checked his phone, reading and then ignoring certain emails he knew he could get back to later;right now his wife commanded his full attention. It was always hard for him to completely ignore her, not when her physical presence alone turned heads. She was bigger than the Statue of Liberty and even with her in the background minding her own business, she still managed to keep Jack’s eyes glued to her body. 


Jack set his phone aside and watched his still nude wife, bent over the makeup table, her gigantic glutes putting on a show for him. She worked hard to maintain her figure through regular sessions of which Jack was sometimes a participant. “If we get caught, the media will be reporting this for weeks.” His wife chuckled, her buttocks clenching as she laughed. He didn’t have proof but given the strength he possessed, he wagered she could probably crush a car like a trash compactor between them. As far as he knew, Jessica had only considered trying it. 


“They won’t, not if you keep still,” Jessica said as she finished applying her lipstick. She walked over, the ground rumbling with each step she took. She stopped and gestured for Jack to get off the swimsuit. Jack followed and watched as she slipped into the black one piece outfit, her full and plump breasts jiggling with each move her body made. She still looked as ravishing as she did on the day he first laid eyes on her, a goddess gracing the mortals with her presence. The straps criss crossed around the neck and chest, the bottoms of her breasts bulging out tantalisingly from the figure hugging outfit. 


From his perspective, Jack had quite the show seeing her wear her latest outfit for work. After the show, she would wear them at home; for both of their enjoyment. Jessica continued to adjust, turning to give him a view of her ass as she tugged on the thong part of it to ensure it covered her glutes as intended. Jack knew this was deliberate, Jessica loved to flaunt her figure, to him or to make every woman who laid eyes on her green with envy. Now she was doing it to get him excited and in the two and a half decades since they met, she still drove him crazy with that body of hers. 


“Alright,” she said, teasingly as she picked up her husband. “Once you’re inside, don’t struggle. You’re awfully good at hitting all the right buttons, both intentionally and unintentionally.” Jessica brought Jack to her chest and gently pried open the top straps of her swimsuit and gently slid Jack into her cleavage, leaving enough of an air bubble for him to breathe. When she released the straps, they snapped back to their resting position and with that, it looked as if nothing was out of place. She could feel Jack shuffling about, trying to get comfortable. Closing her eyes and concentrating, she could hear his heartbeat, miniscule and a whisper compared to the roar of hers. He was hers to love and protect, and she relished her role as wife and protector of the family. 


Nestled in her bosom, Jack breathed slowly, each breath filling his lungs and nostrils with the scent of his wife; today that was laced with a hint of lavender from the shower gel she used.It wasn’t just smell, it was sound; the beat of her heart going off like cannonfire with regularity. He carefully shifted his limbs about until he reached a comfortable position and then closed his eyes, his wife’s heartbeat lulling him into a nap. 


When he did wake from his nap, it was only after he was jostled within the comfortable albeit humid confines of Jessica’s cleavage. Jack felt a vibration and then another, each coming with a consistent regularity. Show must have started, Jack thought. He shifted just a little, his limbs pressing against her breasts. He had to be careful not to move too much, that would distract her from the fashion show. 


Jack put his ear against the fabric of the outfit, trying to listen to what was going on out there in the world beyond his wife’s chest. All he could hear was a muffled voice, seemingly male. The words were indiscernible to him so Jack didn’t pay attention to it. He preferred to think of what they’d do after this. 


Outside, Jessica revelled in the attention she got as she walked the runway. This wasn’t her first but the thrill of it never changed whether it was her first or her hundredth. She focused on the horizon while keeping just enough focus on the sides and what lay just in front of her to avoid any accidents. Her mind was usually blank but she found her own attention to the itch that was forming in her cleavage. Jack had woken up, she thought to herself. She could feel his movement, pressing into her boob flesh, drawing a smile from her.


For now, she ignored him and glanced at the sides quickly. She could always tell which audience members were new. They were the ones who looked at her in complete awe, seeing her in the flesh for the first time. Everyone who knew of her knew how big she was but to only hear of her measurements was not enough; they were numbers their minds could not comprehend unless they actually met her. 


Even among the ones used to seeing her up close, there was still a sense of wonder for them. The sight of her thundering across the runway, her toned and curvy body exuding sheer power, the occasional glance at them sending their hearts aflutter. She loved these live shows. 


Soon enough, Jessica reached the end of the runway and did a quick turn, her chest jiggling from shift in momentum. She felt a yelp and had to stifle a giggle as she felt Jack react badly to it. This wasn’t the first time she had smuggled Jack in, the combination of adrenaline and power actually getting her worked up; already, she was counting down the hours to being back home with Jack so she could let out some of the pent up emotions she had. A thought crossed her mind, perhaps she could do it in the tent? After all, no one else dared to enter, not without her permission. Almost as quickly, another voice echoed out, a voice urging her not to risk getting caught. 


Down below, the effect Jessica thought she had was playing out more or less as she thought it would on the people below. For them, seeing this titan of a woman walk out, her very steps reverberating through the Earth made her seem more of a goddess among mortals than a supermodel. 


Some tried to look up at her but those nearest were unable to glimpse her face as her prodigious breasts blocked it from view. There were whispers among them, some sharing their amazement about the giantess before them, some wondering what it would be like to be in her shoes. No matter what was said, some of it inevitably was picked up by Jessica’s enhanced sense of hearing, even if she gave no response to those questions. 


When Jessica returned to the tent, it was to change into another outfit, the second of several more outfits she would be modelling for the evening. Unfortunately, that meant having to remove a certain someone from her person before she could proceed. As she peeled off the outfit she was wearing, she cupped her breasts using her forearm, causing them to spill up and out. She could feel Jack squirming as she pulled him out, her husband covered in sweat. 


She held him up to her nose and gave a quick sniff. “You smell,” she teased. “Yeah, of you,” Jack quickly shot back. Jessica giggled as she set Jack down on the table. “I’ve got to change, and there’s no way I can smuggle you in this next one,” she said as she slipped into a bikini. “Not without everyone noticing a bulge in my bottom,” she said as she turned to give Jack a cheeky view of her butt, jiggling her glutes to further tease him. 


“Sit tight, because I guarantee there’s going to be a lot of fun when I’m done with the show,” Jessica reminded him as she strutted to resume her work. 


“There you are, right where I left you,” Jessica smiled as she entered the tent after her final walk of the evening. Jack sat up and waited for her to slip out of the costume. “I think we’ve got an hour, tops,” she commented as she wiggled out of her pants and changed into a more casual outfit. “If you want to play that is,” Jessica smirked. 


Jack shook his head, dissatisfied with the time he had. “Only an hour? Let's continue this at home where we can have all night to do what we need to do.” Jessica chuckled, agreeing with his plan. “Sure, but you could always start a little sooner,” she hinted as she approached Jack. She placed her palm down on the table and waited for Jack to climb on. When he did, she grinned cheekily and brought him to waist level. “After riding up top,  it’s time you gave the rest of my body some attention.” 

 

Jack watched as she used her free hand to pull open her pants and reveal the promised land within. “Oh don’t you worry, we’re old friends by now. I know exactly what to grab and work with my hands.” Jack wiggled his fingers teasingly as he was deposited inside, the familiar heat and musk of his wife’s body permeating the air around him. “See you at home and do remember to pace yourself,” Jessica winked as she released her pants which snapped back to her waist. “Oh I’ll show you pace,” Jack said as he proceeded to get to work. 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a review!