- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back again with another chapter and wow, has it been 2 months since my last update? I'm just chugging along while work and covid-19 continue to occupy my time. Hope this chapter was worth the wait for you. 

For Todd, every moment with Jade was a new experience, a new discovery to be made. Right now he floated in the lake which doubled as a swimming pool for his girlfriend, she loomed over him like a benevolent guardian providing protection from any threat. Her bikini bottom clung tightly to her body, her hands on her hips as she waited for him to ascend her body as part of the challenge. Todd swam closer and grabbed a handful of the bikini fabric and got an immediate reaction out of Jade as her body twitched from his touch. A twitch for her was enough to pull him along. “You promised not to move,” Todd reminded her. Jade giggled from high above. “I did but there are some things I cannot control. Things like the sensation of your hand caressing my body. I am a giantess with acute senses. Apart from being able to converse without you shouting all your lines, my touch is far more sensitive than yours.” Todd chuckled, of course that would explain everything. “And that includes all of my body, not just my hands and fingers.” 


“Yeah but don’t move too much, you promised,” Todd said as he grabbed handfuls of the fabric again, this time with both hands. Jade shuddered, a sensation he felt. Jade would not be a still mountain. With a grunt he pulled himself up, feeling Jade’s eyes on him. “You have no idea how hard I am trying to keep still,” she said through gritted teeth. “And failing, I can feel every little movement.” Todd grunted again as he used his toes to grip the bikini and began to climb. “Ha,” Jade replied with a booming laugh. Todd could not help but smile as he climbed, a process that was effectively a simple few steps. 


When he reached the edge of her bikini, he felt flesh. Without thinking, he grabbed a handful and that proved to be a mistake as Jade bent over, imparting momentum. Before he could fall, Todd felt Jade gently press him against her body with her fingers. His nose was buried into her flesh, filling it with her sensual scent.  “That was oddly pleasurable. Sorry about that,” Jade answered as she allowed Todd to get a steady grip on her. Todd could not imagine ever using a person as a rockwall but that was before Jade. A lot of things that Todd assumed he could only imagine were made real after he met Jade. He grunted as he pulled himself up, Jade’s skin was malleable and soft despite her claims it could stop bullets; a claim she said was proven by the fact that her mother was a war veteran who had been shot with enough bullets to level an entire city and walked away without so much as a scratch on her. 


“You know,I am grateful you are curvy,” he grunted as he used his feet as well to grip her skin. “Voluptuous and all because I honestly can’t see myself doing that if you were skinny or that buff chick who has abs of steel.” At that moment he felt Jade’s abs tighten, the sudden contraction made him lose balance but this time he was more prepared and pulled himself up, using her navel as a handhold. “Wow,” Jade’s voice boomed from above. Todd looked up and saw her peeking through her cleavage at him, a mischievous glint in her eye. “Again I could rock your world just by contracting my muscles.” She giggled impishly before relaxing her stomach. “You did very well. Now carry on, brave soldier.”


 Todd shook his head while smiling to himself. Her navel was probably large enough for him to stick his head in but that wasn’t something he wanted to do since Jade could likely crush his head by compressing her stomach. Not that he thought she would do it deliberately but intent didn’t matter if he did wind up with a smushed skull. The climb up her stomach was rather uneventful as Jade was able to keep still enough for him to keep his balance. Occasionally he’d hear a rumble come from deep within Jade, her stomach growling and while a perfectly normal bodily sound was to Todd an earth-shaking tremor. As loud as it was, it didn’t hinder his climb as he had adapted to the noises Jade’s body would produce at will. 


What would hinder his climb was soon apparent as he reached her chest, Jade’s bountiful bosom impeding his progress. Todd was always aware of Jade being very well endowed, a fact she often emphasised with her low cut outfits when the two were together. Now Todd would have to climb the house sized bust of his girlfriend. Only question was, he thought to himself, how? “Looks like you are stuck?” Jade asked, teasing Todd about his situation. “Hardly,” Todd answered and grabbed on to the bikini cup with his hands and then his feet, his body now parallel to the ground. 


Her breast was firm yet pliant, jiggling slightly with Todd shifted across it until he was at Jade’s cleavage.As he looked up, he saw Jade looking down, proud and impressed he managed to get this far. “Almost there,” she purred. Indeed, Todd thought as he climbed in the valley between her mountains. His feet pushed against her breasts, arms pulling himself up. With each pull, he felt the buildup of lactic acid in his muscles, his fatigue kicking in. The thought of giving up came into his mind but Todd quickly pushed it aside, he wasn’t going to give up just yet. 


When he did clear her breasts, he shifted along the bikini top until he reached the right strap, all the while Jade watched him. “Are you going to be any longer?” She asked. Todd rolled his eyes at the question, standing still was the easy part. “Hey if you complain anymore I’m turning this around,” he shot back jokingly. Jade’s chuckle rang out around him as he climbed Jade’s shoulder and balanced himself on her shoulder blade. Her hair, ebony locks thick enough to use as a rope; which is what Todd did. Looping a strand around his foot, he pulled himself with the remaining reserves of his strength. “Wow, almost there. It would be a shame if I were to do something; but I shall let you claim victory.” Jade assured him which came as a relief, as Todd climbed up and perched himself on top of her head. “Well done!” Jade applauded, her claps being loud enough to pass for thunder as she did so. “So, where does my little boyfriend want to spend his time? Seeing the mountains?” Jade looped the strap of her bikini top around her finger to emphasise the option. “Or perhaps you would like to visit the valley?” She hooked her finger into her bikini bottom straps, pulling it open just a little to give Todd a tantalising decision to make. 


Top or bottom, Todd repeated mentally to himself. He couldn’t be sure but seated so high up with the view of his girlfriend’s entire body and the adrenaline from his thrilling climb wearing off, he wasn’t so sure he wanted to ride her bikini top or bottom. Her body was thrilling, but the sheer strength she possessed could easily end him. “Um,” he said out loud to her, a decision having been made based on the facts he had laid out. “Maybe I’ll just sit on your shoulder.” He gulped, hoping Jade would approve. “Of course. I had thought you would have chosen my breasts especially since you have not been able to take your eyes off them since we started dating.” Todd couldn’t be certain but he thought he felt a tinge of disappointment in her voice as they headed back to the shore. 


****************************************************


A low, pleasurable moan escaped Jessica, her entire body lying prone in the massive pool while a legion of cleaners worked on her nude body, cleaning her as part of the pre-runway ritual. Women armed with brushes and mops scrubbed away at every inch of her 250 foot long body. While Jessica was perfectly capable of washing herself on a day to day basis, there was always the risk of leaving some bits of dirt on hard to reach areas; and her work required a level cleanliness which was next to godliness because God forbid  someone discover a patch of dirty skin while she modeled her client’s latest product for billions of viewers. 


Thus the hiring of this army of employees dedicated to keeping her body as speckless as humanly possible. All of them were paid handsomely for their work and for their silence; which Jack secured with non-disclosure agreements. It gave her peace of mind while her little cleaners cleaned. She could feel each one of them on her, her gigantic body divided up into sectors for each team to clean. Some worked her titanic toes, getting between them to clean up all of the gunk stuck between them. Others would trek down her legs, from thigh to ankle with their mops in hand. Her gigantic glutes, firm and round from constant workouts got their own squad to handle. Her sculpted back got two teams, owing to its length. When that was done, Jessica would wait until all of them had evacuated her and then turn over for them to work on her front. Occasionally they would mow the lawn, keep it nice and trimmed as and when it was required.


“I hope that the groping of my left cheek by you Janice is you trying to pick up something you dropped. You’re paid to ensure my ass is clean enough to eat off of; ass grabbing is strictly the duty of my husband.” She quipped to a gaggle of giggles from the entire crew, except for a red faced Janice who quickly got back to work. “But seriously though, if you dropped something please retrieve it. I’d hate for my husband to find something back there.” In an instant she felt Janice’s little hands pushing and pulling on her glute, trying to find whatever it was she had lost. She thought of flexing, that was always good for a laugh but then she might crush the lost object between her cheeks. It wouldn’t have been the first thing she had destroyed in such a manner, but it was the first she had done by accident. 


“Found it?” Jessica asked, eyes still closed. “Yes, Mrs. Erikson. It was my hair pin.” She heard the petite woman reply. “Oh a hair pin, imagine if it had jabbed into my butt crack during the show. Would probably cause a real earthquake if it made me jump.” Her joke was heard by everyone, prompting more giggles from the women. “Hey now, I think your ass could handle a few jabs from a hairpin. Didn’t you have Iraqi artillery shelling that ass and you said it was like a deep massage?” A male voice chimed in, causing Jessica to open her eyes. Immediately she saw her husband, dressed in a suit. Jack was a regular at her shows, as both a spouse and backer of her shows. Jack had entered the tent, and was standing right at the edge of the pool. “Ladies, if you’ll give my husband and I a moment.” She lowered her head,eyeing him mischievously. 


Immediately all of them proceeded to disembark from her body, the feeling of many tiny hands and feet leaving her back and legs, the women all exiting. Jack and Jessica waited, impish looks on their faces as the staff left the tent. Only when Jack saw the last of them leave did he speak. “So, dinner after the show?” Jack asked. “Oh right, Jade’s having friends over; meeting Todd for the first time. You think he’ll be overwhelmed?” Jessica replied, leaning in; her breasts spilling out at the side as she lowered herself closer to Jack. “Probably not as overwhelmed as you were. I remember you didn’t know what to say to any of my friends and when you did talk, it got awkward. Fortunately I taught you how to be a lady.” 


“A lady in the streets, and an animal in the sheets,” Jessica licked her lips. “We’ve got a little bit of time if you want to do something.” Jack glanced around, her offer was incredibly tempting but this was not the time. “As great as that sounds, we’re supposed to meet the in-laws remember and you know how hard it is to get the smell of you out of me.” Jack laughed mirthfully. “Even if it is my favourite cologne.” Both of them laughed together. “ Right. You do know the next opportunity we get, it’ll be almost a week from now right?” Jessica reminded him. “Only because your moans are louder than a whale call. I don’t feel comfortable,even now, doing it and having your dad know. What father wants to have that imagery in his head?” Jack answered. “Right. So I’ll pencil you in for January 4th then,” she teased him. “It’ll be worth the wait,” he assured her. “Okay I best be on my way so um..what is it they say in modelling? Break a leg?” Jack chuckled, Jessica giggling along with him. “Hang on Jack,” Jessica called out. “I think I know a way around it,and you might smell a little but nothing a good shower won’t fix once it’s all done.” Jack paused, curious about what she had in mind. “Alright, I’m all ears,” he said eagerly. “Great, because it’s risky but then again the adrenaline has always made it even better for us.” Jessica said as she leaned in and told him her plan. Jack’s eyes lit up with glee as he heard it. 




 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!