- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thought I would pop in with an update. Hope everyone is okay during these difficult times. 

Todd wasn’t sure where Jade lived, his giant girlfriend insisted the reveal of her house was to be a surprise. All she told him was to look out for the limo driver she sent. She didn’t state whether it was the same driver so again, Todd had no idea who to look out for. As he collected his luggage from the conveyor belt at Miami International Airport, he glanced out from behind glass walls, seeing no one he recognised. He could only hope the driver wasn’t late. If it was, he’d tell Jade to eat him, he thought to himself, chuckling at his own joke. 


It was only after he stepped out, he spotted a short middle aged man dressed as a limousine driver holding up a card with his name on it. Todd went over to him and followed him out to a long black limo waiting in the carpark. The journey itself was unremarkable,following a similar path as the one he went for Jade’s parent’s anniversary. From urban, to suburban, rural and then open tracts of undeveloped land where nature ran wild before the limo made an abrupt turn which sent Todd tumbling to one side, coming to a halt against the car door with a thump. Before Todd could say anything, he was pressed into the seat as the car accelerated, driving down a long narrow wooded road that had to be wide enough to accommodate an entire fleet of cars. Minutes had passed before the car began to decelerate, stopping outside of a gate; and what a gate it was. 


Todd was blown away by the sheer height of it, towering over even the trees in the forest that lined the road. He lowered the window via the simple press of a button, and poked his head out to see how high it went, and he had to say it made the gates in Jurassic Park look miniscule. Then again, Jade and her mother made the T-Rex look like a very scaly chicken. This was a gate designed for them. Stone walls that could have belonged to a castle flanked the gate, going east and west for what seemed like forever. In front, Todd heard the driver make a call, and then hang up almost immediately before he heard the groaning of heavy metal gears grinding, and the gates slowly parted, revealing a gravel pathway and a gigantic modern looking house that made even a Hollywood mansion look like a dollhouse. 


The limo drove forward and came to a stop outside of a flat pathway to the house. “This is as far as I can bring you Mr. Todd. Head up the walkway, press the doorbell to let Miss Erikson know you are here,” he instructed Todd before stepping to open the door for him. Todd stepped out, with his luggage brought shortly after. “I’ve been told Miss Erikson will inform you of your accommodations when she meets you.” Todd nodded in acknowledgement, and walked down the pathway. From what he could tell, it seemed to be as wide as the road previously; obviously it had to be for a giantess, scaled up for them. Getting to the door was straightforward, although it felt as if he had to walk several minutes before he could reach the door, a colossal wooden door that stretched up to the heavens. Next to it was the doorbell described to Todd by the driver, with a speaker next to it. Todd pressed it, and he heard the crackle and static from the speaker, and then Jade’s voice. “Hey Todd! How was your ride? Oh wait, I can ask you in person.” She hung up, then the door opened, with Jade poking her head out from behind it, her dark hair falling to the side of her face. “Hello, you are looking extra cute today.” 


“Can’t wait to meet your family. Again.” Todd took a step forward, and then so did Jade. Todd knew this because when she did, the entire ground shook, throwing Todd slightly off balance. “Sorry.” Jade grinned sheepishly. “That is what I get for walking barefoot.” “Yeah…” Todd replied, flummoxed by the sudden tremor. “Special shock absorbent soles on my footwear ensure I am not causing earthquakes with just a simple step.” She took another step towards Todd, the ground shaking again. Todd eyed her house sized feet, titanic toes wiggling as his eyes travelled up and up. Jade wore cutoff shorts which ended mid-thigh and hugged her curves. Her top was a simple spaghetti strap which revealed a healthy amount of cleavage that spilled out even more when she bent over to extend a hand for Todd to climb on. “This house was made for a giant. It would be best if you let me carry you over to your room.” 


“How does your dad get around?” Todd asked as Jade raised her palm with him and his luggage on it. “My mom and I carry him around, but if he wants to do it on his own, he rides a buggy,” Jade explained as she closed the door behind her. “Just as most of the servants do when they need to get around here; but enough about that, how was Christmas?” She carried Todd in her cupped hands. “Uh you know, same old same old stuff. Spent it with my mum, helping out at the shop. You?” 


“Work mostly; but we had a great Christmas. I really missed you…” Jade’s voice trailed off, as she bit her lip while pouting at Todd. “But I understood why you had to be away, family is important.” She walked past the living room, Todd spotting a handful of furniture but what blew him away was the sheer size of everything. He could probably get lost in the house, or hide under the couch or any of the future like a lost coin. Jade was now walking down a corridor that could to him could have doubled up as a runway for the plane he took to get here. When she reached the end, she opened the solid wooden door, revealing her room. 


Her room was easily many times the size of Todd’s own house, and Todd could imagine the little shophouse he and his mother called home being nothing more than a dollhouse to her. Her bed was easily the size of a warehouse. Todd spotted what looked like a shower curtain, and Jade noticed his attention focused on it. “That’s my closet.” She strode over and with one hand pulled the curtain back to reveal a walk-in closet. “Some of the furniture is really built into the house. I have so many outfits that it would cost a fortune to assemble new closets to hold it; hence this,” she explained to Todd. 


She closed the curtain. “I doubt you would be interested, unless I am wearing them.” She giggled girlishly. Todd smiled impishly, laughing along with her. “Where are your parents?” he asked inquisitively. “Mom is out on a shoot. Dad is out on some business,” Jade replied sweetly. She walked across her room, stopping in front of a very detailed looking dollhouse. “We made this for when I had friends over; sleepovers, that kind of thing,” Jade stated wistfully as she remembered her childhood days. “You’re the first person to use it,”  she sniffed. “Oh,” Todd replied, glancing up at his giant girlfriend as he saw her eyes water. “Then it must be in pristine condition,” he said positively. He hadn’t expected the dollhouse to be an actual house but Jade was always full of surprises. “Oh definitely. I have had it maintained regularly in case someone actually did stay over.” She dropped to her knees and let Todd climb off. “Door is not locked,” she gestured to him. Todd gripped the metal doorknob and turned, the intricately carved hardwood door swinging open as he pushed it. The interior was dark, lit only by rays of light coming through the open door and windows. “There should be a switch by the side,” Jade mentioned to him. Todd turned right and brushed his hand against the wall and true enough, felt it. With a flick of the switch, the entire ground floor was lit up. “You will find it is a fully functioning house, complete with indoor plumbing. My boyfriend deserves the best after all.” Jade smiled proudly through the window. 


Todd smiled back. “Bedroom is upstairs;well the 4 bedrooms so you will have the option of choosing,” Jade continued. “I will let you settle in and maybe in an hour or two,you could meet me by the pool?” Todd looked out the window, Jade’s massive eye now filled up the entire view. “You did remember to bring something to swim in, right?” She giggled excitedly, her laughter shaking the walls of the house. “Of course. How could I when you sent him daily reminders?”Todd replied. “I will leave you to settle in but do not get too settled in...see you in about fifteen minutes,” Jade’s voice trailed off as she stood up, the floor shaking with each step as she went off. 


Todd smiled to himself, Jade was adorable in her fawning over him. She always called or texted, sharing with him her day whenever they were apart. Todd would do the same, chatting for hours on end before going to bed in the wee hours of the morning. Now they were together, and Jade could do everything she wanted to him;with his consent of course. He chuckled to himself at the thought of that, Jade had listed a very packed itinerary for Todd; today would be chilling by the pool.


As he unpacked his luggage after choosing one of the second floor bedrooms,Todd reminded him not to be too anxious around Jade’s family. They were just like him in many ways, and he had felt nothing but positive vibes during their initial meeting. He found a wall socket and plugged his phone charger in, then his phone to the USB cable and left it on the bedside table. How surreal, he thought to himself, here he was vacationing in a dollhouse for a girl the size of a skyscraper. Nothing really made sense, living in the era of the giant Erikson women. 


The familiar tremors signalled Jade’s return to her room,her gigantic feet carrying hundreds of feet forward with every step. “Todd, I hope you are ready…” She teased. She stood outside the dollhouse, her body casting a shadow over the house and darkening the room. Her legs shifted and Todd saw her knees, then thighs come into view. “Hold on, lemme change.No peeking,” he laughed as he drew the curtains. “Awww….” Jade said, a little disappointed. “Serves you right,” Todd shot back. He took off his shirt, grabbing a hanger from the cupboard. “Todd.You’re forgetting something,” Jade answered sneakily. “What,” Todd replied while slotting the shirt on to the hanger. “I happen to be a giant,” Jade replied. “And?” Todd shot back. “You are living in a house that quite frankly, is a very cute looking dollhouse; and dollhouses have this rather neat feature.” The walls of the house began to shake, causing Todd to stumble about. He fell on to the bed just in time to see the roof detach itself, the ceiling now filled by the face of his giant girlfriend beaming down at him. “Tadah, it comes with a detachable roof,” she announced. Her eyes travelled away from Todd’s face, focusing on his shirtless chest. “And with detachable roofs, comes a free view of my boyfriend and his six pack,” she said with a playful bite of her lower lip. “Yeah, but I got to change and I can’t change while the roof isn’t closed.” “Oh right, I guess this is new for you, as are the other things you will see later.” She winked at him and set the roof down gently. Todd changed quickly into a pair of swim shorts sans shirt as Jade had requested and reminded him countless times, impressed and a little terrified as he thought of Jade doing the same to his house. 


He hurried down the stairs, opening the door to reveal Jade’s feet, bus sized appendages with her toes capped by perfectly manicured nails with a clear polish on it. “There’s my little hunk,” Jade cooed. Todd looked up, and up, seeing Jade wearing a simple all black bikini with a very generous amount of cleavage of display. “Is that the same two piece you wore for that shoot with Esquire?” he asked. Jade nodded, and bent over to pick up Todd. Her bikini bottom hugged her hips tightly, the strings bobbing as her body shifted. “It is, and I remember you telling me how great I looked there. How does it look on me now, up in person?” Jade asked Todd as she carried him in her hands.


Todd turned around and was confronted by a wall of cleavage, Jade’s breast flesh within reach. None of this, Todd thought, was ever accidental or unintentional. Jade wanted him close to her assets; and he didn’t oppose it. He looked up at his girlfriend grinning as she saw his attention diverted by her breasts. “I see something else has caught your attention?” Jade asked as Todd blushed. “Well it's very...prominent.” That was all he could manage. “Thank you,” Jade answered chirpily. “As my mother often said, if you got it, flaunt it,” Jade stated as she slid open the clear sliding door leading to the backyard. 


“This is the pool,” Jade said as she slipped on a pair of slippers. “If I forget to do this, the ground will be littered with potholes in the shape of my feet. Obviously we cannot have that,” she continued. Todd looked out and he did not see a pool; he saw a lake. “I was actually expecting a giant pool 500 feet deep and a mile across,”Todd commented. “Ah,” Jade giggled. “We call that a lake. Better yet, we did not have to spend a fortune creating it. My mom owns the lake, as part of the discharge she got from the army. Dad bought the land around the lake and we own enough land to form our own little county,” Jade explained happily. She stopped at the lake with Todd still in her hand and stepped out of the slippers. 


Slowly she waded in until the water was waist deep; Todd wasn’t sure if she had gone as far as she wanted or this was as deep as it got. “Any alligators in here?” Todd asked. “Not since we owned it,” Jade answered with a mirthful laugh. “We had them relocated a little further south. They cannot hurt me; but we were concerned Dad or any of the servants would get hurt when they went swimming.” Jade set Todd down in the water, the crystal clear liquid cool to his touch. “Glad to hear that,” Todd answered. “And if there are any alligators still here, they will have to deal with me if they want to make a meal out of you.” 


 Jade gently lowered into the lake, feeling him twitch as the cool fluid embraced him. “Cold huh?” Jade teased. Todd treaded water as it lapped against Jade’s hips, slowly moving over to her. “A little, just a little,” he replied as he grabbed onto one of Jade’s bikini bottom straps to rest. “You look awfully cute down there, at the mercy of your girlfriend. I could easily push you with a bump of my hip.” Jade demonstrated by slightly moving her hips towards Todd and true to her word, Todd felt himself propelled forward; the force of which was enough to force him to let go of her bikini. Jade allowed the wave to carry him several tens of feet before she brought him to a gentle halt with her palm, Todd pressed into her flesh for just a second. 


“My girlfriend, the wave generator. You could make a living doing this,” Todd stated. Jade giggled at the thought; then a mischievous thought came to mind. “I could definitely see that. If a little shift of my hips is a small wave, imagine what my hand, a hand that can pick up a bus like it is a toy do?” Jade asked rhetorically. She pulled her hand, then brought it forward. Her fingers pierced the surface, pushing tonnes of water towards Todd who barely had time to react before a 10 foot high wave pushed him towards the shore. “Jade!” Todd cried out, shocked at what she had done. Jade guffawed heartily and followed him, her long legs easily carrying her ahead of Todd to pick him up from the tidal wave she had generated before he could hit the shore. Her heart pulsed as she pictured him, easily dominated by her movements. She bit her lip, feeling a hint of lightness in her gut. This was one of the perks she loved as a giantess, she thought. Being big and powerful. Then she heard Todd speak, and tilted her neck down to listen to him. 


 “Yeah...maybe don’t do that too often,” Todd exclaimed, heart pounding in his chest. Jade bit her lip, pouting and well,Todd couldn’t resist that face. “We’re both in swimwear and yet I am the only one who is drenched,” Todd tapped his foot on her palm, arms folded in mock anger. “Oh you are right, how astute. I can fix that,” Jade replied. She used her free hand to scoop up handfuls of water and splashed it on herself. She also reserved one for Todd, drenching him again. “I’m already wet!” Todd interjected, wiping his hair back. “I know but I did not want you to miss out.” She lowered Todd back down. “Plus I wanted you wet for the next part of our pool fun.” 


 Todd treaded water again, staring up at Jade as he lay in the shadow cast by her chest. “I have been wanting to try this for a while now. I want you to climb me.” Jade stated. Todd couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “What?” he replied in shock. “Climb me. Get your hands on me and get to the top of my head,” Jade explained. “If you can climb to the top without falling, you can choose where I will put you while I sun myself.If you do fall, I will choose.” Jade playfully wiggled her chest, knowing the effect it had on him. “What are the rules?” Todd expressed a playful smile at the thought. “If you fall, you lose. I promise not to move; not much anyway. You can start from the front,” Jade patted her stomach, “Or the back,” she said while playfully smacking her butt. 


“Um…the front,” Todd replied and swam over to her. This would be quite the afternoon. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!