- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At a party, Todd grows closer to Jade. 

 

“Damn she’s good,” Todd said as he checked himself in the bathroom mirror, wearing a formal outfit, consisting of a black tuxedo complete with bow tie. Jade had invited him to a private party; a very serious event type where she said there would be captains of industry, celebrities and famous people. She was allowed to bring a plus one so asked Todd. Todd said yes, although he did mention he didn’t an outfit for the event. Jade had waved away his concerns, insisting she would “take care of that” and for Todd to be ready by 5pm on event day because his ride would be there to pick him up. Todd didn’t know what Jade was referring to but when he came back to his room and saw the tuxedo on his bed, he knew who had sent it. He didn’t know how she knew his size, but Jade had nailed it, the suit fit him to a tee.  

 

Todd checked his watch, a green plastic digital timepiece of no reputable brand. He had gotten it from a pushcart type stall, feeling he didn’t require something expensive. If it kept time then it would suffice; and right now, his watch said it was ten to five. He grabbed his phone and wallet from his desk, making sure he also had his room key with him or he might have to ask Jade to let him in through the window again. Either way, more time with Jade or a normal end to what he assumed would be an eventful night. As he was walking down the steps to the pickup point, he felt his phone vibrate. It was a single text message from the driver, Jade mentioned him in passing as the one who would drive him to the dinner. When he got to the pickup point, he was surprised to find it was a long black limo with the driver, a middle-aged Caucasian man waiting by the door for him. “Todd Erikson?” he asked in a very formal, almost British accent. “Yes,” Todd replied. “I’m Bernard, I’ll be your driver for today.” He opened the door, waiting for Todd to step in and when Todd was seated at the back, closed it for him. Wow, he thought, Jade really pulled out the stops for him. Bernard wasted no time in starting the car, driving them to the party. 

 

The limo drove out of the campus, down open roads and forest, took a turn into Los Angeles before going down a secluded road, then up a hill until it came to a stop outside of a set of steel gates, both halves bearing intricate designs. After a brief stop, the gates split open and the limo slowly passed through, the gates closing behind them. The limo soon came to a stop again next to a young tall lanky man, dressed in a navy blue suit. Todd noticed his hair was slicked back, although he seemed to have too much hair for the look to work. He also had   He didn’t give the impression he was part of the staff, but he acknowledged Bernard with a nod as the latter opened the door for Todd. “Good evening, you must be Todd. I’m Jason, Jade’s closest friend.” His arm shot out and before Todd could react, he found his hand gripped tightly in a very uncomfortable handshake. 

 

“Hi Jason,” Todd said as he participated unwillingly in the handshake. Jason released him soon after,but beckoned him forward as if to follow him. “Come with me,Jade has been expecting you.” Jason led him up an incline where stone steps had been laid. He stopped as he reached the top, waiting for Todd who lagged just slightly behind. When Todd finally reached the top, he wondered why Jason had paused, until he looked ahead and saw why. There was of course the valley below, where Jade’s party was. It was scenic, with the grass and various tall thin palm trees all over the place, but that wasn’t what made it scenic. It was Jade; and her mother. Todd felt his throat run dry, seeing the leviathan of a woman before him,and make no mistake, Todd thought, Jessica Chen-Erikson was a woman. She wore a backless dress that accentuated her hourglass figure. Despite facing her back to him, Todd didn’t even need her to turn around to know how her face looked, he had seen it everyone from billboards, hoardings, TV advertisements to even little things like milk cartons. She had the most recognisable face of the modern era, aided greatly by her mostly one of a kind gigantic physique. 

 

She turned,a soft smile on her face as her eyes fell on Jason and him,Jason’s chest puffed out with pride. “You’re a lucky guy,” he said in his deep baritone voice. “This is Mrs. Erikson’s twentieth wedding anniversary, everyone who is anyone was invited,” he announced to Todd as they walked towards the giantesses, past an ocean of guests, the help shuffling from group to group to offer drinks and hors d'oeuvres. “Politicians, CEOs, actors, models, humanitarians,people from all industries coming to celebrate this event.” Indeed, Todd thought, as he spotted several CEOs among the crowd, their voices mingling together with a hint of the slow music of hired musicians playing in the background. Some glanced at him as he walked past her, even fewer turned that glance into a stare. They wouldn’t pay much attention to him, Todd thought,he was not at the top or even close to the top of his field. “Don’t worry too much, they may be worth billions, but they’re still human,” Jason assured. “The guests or the Erikson women?” Todd jested, getting a titter from Jason. “I was referring to the guests but the jury is still out on the latter. They insist they are, the science mostly agrees.” 

 

He had a broad grin,very much amused by Todd’s remark. ”What do you mean?” Todd enquired. “Oh, Jade informed me in one of our very intimate conversations how her mother and her are different. Apart from the obvious size, and enhanced senses. I can’t really tell you, not without violating her confidence. Maybe one day she’ll tell you,if she deems you worthy,” Jason replied, Todd getting a sense of gloating from him that seemed incredibly odd given the context of the conversation. As they came to a stop, under the evening sky as the last of the sun sank beneath the horizons, Jason and Todd stood face to toe with the Erikson women. “Here you are, I brought you Todd, as requested,” Jason gave a little bow. From above, Jade giggled, her thunderous laugh rolling across the fields. “Thank you Jason,” she said to him. “I will be around if you need me,” Jason stated to Jessica. “Alright then,I’ll holler if I need you.” She gave a courteous wave to Jason who took his leave, disappearing into the crowd.

 

 Todd craned his neck up and realised just how damn tall they were. He knew her height, he knew Jessica’s height, but that number, that value was so hard to visualise. He knew a 250 foot tall woman like Jessica was gigantic but how gigantic? Now he knew, and it was both breathtaking and unsettling. From high on up, Jessica’s face, a mix of East Asian and Iberian features, came into view as she looked past her large bosom. 

 

 “Todd, it is great to see you.This is my mother, Jessica.” Todd turned to Jessica, her bountiful cleavage spilling out of dress’ deep V neck. She was supposed to be in her forties but Todd could have sworn she could pass for a woman just slightly older than himself. He glanced at Jade, wearing a dress that was far more modest in comparison, no plunging necklines or anything. A simple but effective style. “So you’re the boy Jade won’t stop talking about,” Jessica bent down at the knees, almost as if to get a better look at him. Her legs, two towering pillars of muscle and flesh flexed and bent as they took her weight. She extended her finger, Todd instinctively gripped it with both hands and the two shook. Just like her daughter, Jessica was incredibly gentle with him. “It is a pleasure to finally meet you, especially after hearing Jade go on for hours about you,” she flashed a cheeky grin at Jade whose face turned redder than a tomato in seconds. “Mom, it is not hours,” Jade retorted. “Perhaps, but you do talk about him a lot.” She turned back to Todd, who turned around to see Jason had left them and was now mingling with the other guests. “Todd, I hear you and your mother run a convenience store in New York,” she stated to him. Todd nodded,”Yeah we do. I help out after school, and on weekends. Business has been good, for the most part,” he said to Jessica. “That’s great, the economy has been on a downturn lately. Is this a business your mother founded?” Jessica asked further. “Yep, she started it, all on her own. She raised me and the store. Sometimes she even jokes I’m not an only child because the shop is my sibling.” Jessica laughed, rather genuinely, much to Todd’s surprise. “Sounds like one hell of a woman. Maybe one day I will get to meet her,” she glanced at Jade who bent down to pick up Todd. “That’s something I’d like to discuss with him,” she said to her mother. “Of course dear,” she answered as she stood back up. “Hold on,” Todd interjected. “Where’s Mr.Erikson?”

 

“Oh,” Jessica looked around, scanning the crowd and eventually seemed to spot him. “He’s busy entertaining the guests. It may be our anniversary but this is also a networking opportunity.” She had an almost proud look on her face. “Fortunately we’ve reached the stage where people come to us. So we get more time together. Oh and one more thing,” she said to Todd. “Please call me Jessica. Mrs Erikson is for...more professional settings.Mr Erikson prefers he be called Jack outside of the boardroom, so I trust you’ll oblige him. Now, let’s go find my husband. He’s such a hard worker, sometimes he forgets about certain things,” Jessica glanced around the crowd for Jack. He was easy enough to spot, regaling several other men with his exploits over the past year, his standing out among the crowd . “There he is,” Jessica gestured towards him. She walked over to him, Jade following her with Todd in tow. 

 

Jessica sauntered up to the group, just enough for her shadow to engulf them, the stars and man-made lights now blocked by her statuesque body. “Jack,” she greeted her husband. Jack turned to his wife, Todd getting a glimpse of the man behind the giantess. Like Jessica, he appeared younger than his actual age, but while Jessica could pass for a woman half her age, Jack’s face bore hints of his true age. His chestnut hair had more streaks of grey and while his turquoise eyes were still as youthful as ever, the skin on his face had begun to wrinkle more than he would have liked. He was also jacked, or so it seemed as despite wearing a suit, Todd could see the bulge from his biceps. “Honey, I was just telling Robert here about our little trip to San Corteza. You know, the one where I got kidnapped and everyone told you to pay the ransom?” Jack asked her in the same British accent Todd had heard Jade use.

 

Jessica chuckled, it was an incident still fresh in their minds. “I remember telling the little militia chief 100 million dollars was an insult and he should ask for 10 times more. My husband not even worth a billion?How insulting,”Jessica fake scoffed. “Not that I intended to pay,”she reminded Jack. “Got you out, got the poor little militia locked up. I might be a supermodel but people often forget that I used to be one hell of a soldier too.” She gestured towards Todd, currently standing in Jade’s cupped hands. “Sorry boys but could I just borrow my husband for just a little while.” Jack turned to the men,”When I come back I’ll tell you about how the guards literally shat themselves when my beautiful wife showed up to get me out, ” he said to rip roaring laughter from the men as he climbed onto Jessica’s hand and the two women went off to a quiet corner.

 

“Todd, right?” Jack asked. Todd nodded, “Yes. I’m Todd,” he said nervously. “So forgive me for asking but, what exactly is it you do?” Jack’s life was mostly a mystery, his major appearances in the media were mostly tied to Jessica’s own appearances.Todd didn’t know what he did, apart from being a businessman. “Ah,” Jack let out a little chuckle,his wife and daughter beaming down at him. “I invest in most industries. You name it, I probably have shares in it. Except for military and drugs of course,” he laughed. “Media,semiconductors, renewable energy, shipping, these are just some of the industries I have a hand in.” Wow,Todd thought, how much was he worth? “Don’t worry, I pay my taxes,” he said to laughter from his wife and daughter. “Plus these days I leave the running of the companies I own to the men and women who know a thing or about it.” 

 

“So what about you, Todd? What do you do?” He asked Todd, and like Jade, Todd sensed a feeling of sincerity. “Uh well...I’m in the same course as Jade but of course you knew that. My mom runs a convenience store back home. We sell all kinds of stuff, mostly regular items like snacks, microwave dinners, standard variety of soft drinks.” Todd went on for a little longer, but not too long as he didn’t think Jack would be interested in hearing about such things. “Jade said your mother raised you all on her own. That’s remarkable,” Jack complimented Todd on that fact. “Thank you.Um, this is a great party,”Todd said to Jack as the women came to a stop. “We try, twenty years is a huge milestone.” 

 

Jessica and Jade began to sit down and the downward motion of Jade’s body was jarring to Todd who stumbled. When it seemed he would fall, he felt Jade’s free come up and steady him as the giantesses moved into a sitting position. When that was done, they placed Todd and Jack on the ground. Unlike Todd, Jack didn’t stumble. “You must have questions,” Jack said to Todd. “Yeah, how did you know?” That was all Todd could say, Jack seemingly reading his mind. “That’s because everyone, and I mean everyone always asks, how does it work?” Jessica interjected. Jade merely flashed a grin at Todd, who didn’t quite understand. “How does...I mean how do the two of you...work?” Jack nodded. “ It’s really not that complicated. Most of it is really just down to hard work and perseverance. Plus a healthy dose of patience, and a willingness to adopt unorthodox solutions to uncommon problems.”

 

“You don’t realise what’s normal until it's gone,” Jessica elaborated to Todd while Jade and Jack listened on.  My clothes, now manufactured across the world in factories set up solely to clothe me. It’s very expensive, especially given the durability required for a woman like me. I like to work out, and I don’t want to shred my outfits every time I flex or take a wide step. So I went into modelling. It also helps I have a body most magazines describe as envious to women, and desirable to men.” She chuckled. “Very desirable,” Jack added on. “Speaking of bodies, how does a boy like you, have what I was told, a six pack?” 

 

Todd began to blush, his cheeks turning a rosy red, his right hand unconsciously brushing across his stomach. “No need to be embarrassed, Todd. As someone who has been around models, you have the physique for it. Honest,” Jade teased. “So you did see me come out of the shower,” Todd shot back in jest. Jade giggled. “I am only human,” she retorted. “I do parkour, and taekwondo. My mom sent me for classes for the latter. I learned the former on my own.” “How impressive,” Jade commented, a twinkle in her eye. “Mom, Dad, might I have a few moments with Todd?” Jade shifted the topic. “Of course, dear.Don’t take too long,” Jessica said as she gathered up Jack. “ You won’t want to keep Jason,” Jack joked as Jessica walked off with him on her shoulder. 

 

Jade waited for her parents to be back with the party before she turned back to Todd. Todd, watched Jade under the moonlight, able to focus for once since he arrived at the party. While he did enjoy Jack and Jessica’s company, the rest of the party was suffocating. Now alone with Jade, he felt free. “A little respite before we go back?” He asked Jade. “Yes and no,” Jade quickly answered. “I must admit even I find such gatherings taxing,” Jade added. “Socialising is not an easy feat. Even at my size, it is still daunting and tiring to meet with people all evening.” She lowered herself until her face was just feet away from Todd’s. Her warm breath washed over Todd. “But with you here, that is much easier to endure.” Todd smirked, just as Jade leaned in more and planted her lips on him. Todd stumbled back, but Jade was gentle enough to prevent him from falling over. 

 

Todd had kissed a girl before, but a giantess like Jade? Never before and it was nothing like he had ever felt before. Her lips, two pink pillows embracing him, warmed him up. Jade pulled back, a proud look on her face. “I love you Todd. I brought you here to ask you to be my boyfriend,” she admitted. She could see the look on his face, one of shock and surprise. “W-well, you’re very uh...charming.” He wiped his face with his sleeve, removing a layer of lip gloss from his face, the scent of Jade mixed with the aroma of strawberries. “But how would we work?” he asked. Jade cocked her head to the side, deep in thought. “However we want. I do not believe in sticking to the orthodox style of relationships. We will do as we wish.” She leaned in for another kiss but found Todd had stepped out of the way. “You do not feel the same way?” Todd shook his head. “I-I do. You’re beautiful, you’re kind and I feel close to you. I do want to be your boyfriend.” 

 

“Then that is settled.” She picked up Todd and began to head back to the party. “Also, would you be open to spending Christmas with me?” She asked Todd, a gentle smile on her face. “No,not Christmas. But I could do New Years?” Todd answered. “I would love that.” “So it’s a date then,” Jade chuckled as the cacophony of voices become audible again. “I will pick you up at the airport. Not literally this time, Mom and I are not actually allowed within 50 miles of any airport. Apparently we pose a risk to planes.” “Huh, who would have thought,”Todd said in disbelief. “It is true. So I will have one of the staff pick you up. Would you like to fly first class?” Jade asked, a plan already forming in her head. “Um...well…” Todd thought out loud, “Depends on who is paying?” he answered. “Me of course!” Jade chirped. Todd chuckled. "Thanks, but I'll fly economy."




 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It was harder writing this chapter, I must have restarted about four to five times before I got the right vibes from it. So this closes out the first arc of the story. I'll update it with the next arc when I have the chapters ready. I have a outline of where I want things to go but that's it. So far it seems to be working and I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far.