- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Todd dines with his giant new friend Jade. 

Jade checked the pot, an assortment of vegetables mashed together along with chunks of beef and pork thrown in. It seemed to be coming along nicely as she turned the heat down to a simmer while she waited for her guest. Meanwhile, she had a call going, with her friend Jason on the line, her phone set to loudspeaker. “This boy, you’re already having him over for dinner?” His low voice reverberated across the room, filled with concern for Jade. knocked him into the fountain. It is the minimum I could do for hurting him like that,” she replied. “How do you know he didn’t pretend to bump into you? He could be one of those crazy fans trying to hurt you,” Jason countered. Jade chuckled at the notion he had just put forth. “How would he hurt me? I am not a normal girl who has to worry about perverts trying to grab my arse. Firstly because no creep could reach them if I stood up and secondly if they somehow managed to grope me,I would simply flick them away like how you would flick an insect. I do appreciate the thought, you really are like the big brother I never had. In a good way, of course,” Jade smiled as she imagined flicking a pervert across the country with one just finger. It was the greatest benefit of her size, no one would dare to even contemplate such an act.


“I don’t know about brother. I’m just a guy who is concerned by the chance Todd is trying to take advantage of you,” Jason persisted. “I do not believe he is one of those people. I know you’ve warned me extensively about such individuals but Todd...I have a good feeling about him. He strikes me as a man of good character and um...body,” Jade felt her cheeks reddening as the image of a topless Todd resurfaced in her mind. She heard a very loud sigh on the other end, and she already knew what was coming from “brother” Jason. “Oh so he’s what? Some 6 footer with biceps the size of boulders and a six pack? Do not let that cloud your judgement of him Jade.” 


Jade snickered at the image  placed in her mind. “Hardly. I mean he has a 6 pack. I only know because I accidentally saw it. He came out of the shower shirtless and it was just there. I feel bad though, he probably thought I was sneaking a peek. I am not bothered by how tall he is, given my own height. One day you two should meet, I think you will get along, Todd is not what you say he is,” Jade asserted , amused by how protective Jason was of her. “I hope you’re right. If it doesn’t go well, or if he does try to exploit you for his own means, I’ll be there for you,” Jason assured her as the doorbell rang. “Oh that must be him,” Jade announced excitedly. “I will talk to you later. Bye,” she said as she hung up on Jason. 


Outside, Todd stood in front of a door that was probably large enough for Godzilla to step through. Part of him wondered if it was a good idea even coming here. He was already behind on his review of the lectures he had just sat through, having spent most of his time in the afternoon googling Jade and watching YouTube videos uploaded by her horde of fans. Most of it was her on the runway, all of it open air and a good number of interviews. He was impressed by how she conducted herself, confident and assured no matter what question came her way. It was also obvious, given how regularly she featured as a model, that she was very attractive. Admittedly Todd didn’t quite know how he felt about her, a giantess. She was very friendly towards him, more than a woman  of her status and stature needed to be. She could have left him in the fountain, sopping wet and phone missing and gone on with her day without batting an eye. Instead she decided to help him. Why, Todd contemplated . He didn’t have time to ruminate any further as the colossal door opened to reveal the kaiju sized leviathan. “Todd! I am so glad you came! I hope you didn’t have any trouble finding this place, I tried to give detailed instructions. You know, because it is your first time coming over,” her voice boomed from above.


Todd was level with her feet, and he saw she was wearing a pair of frilly pink indoor slippers. His eyes followed her toned legs up and up, as they disappeared into a pair of fitting running shorts that ended mid-thigh. As his neck craned up it struck him how none of the videos did any justice in conveying the true magnitude of her size. All of it downplayed how gigantic she was, through what he assumed was some damn good camera trick. Her shorts ended in a midriff baring top that clung to her chest. Busty was the word to describe her, and Todd wondered how had he not noticed this despite watching so many videos of her. He could hardly make out her face as it was eclipsed by her mountainous bosom. “Oh right,” Jade spoke again and took a thunderous step back. “Sorry about that, I sometimes forget it can be rather difficult for you to see me when I am standing so close to you and you’re on the floor.” She laughed as she bent down, her knees bending inwards as she lowered her hand to pick him up. “One elevator ride coming up,” she playfully announced. Todd stepped on and Jade brought him to the dining table after she shut the door. 


Her house was a marvel in of itself, scaled up for a giantess yet if he had been shown a picture, he wouldn’t have been able to distinguish from a place a normal person would stay in. He could see a kitchen, where a large copper pot had been placed on the stove; the aroma of its contents wafted across the room. Todd assumed that was dinner, a very mouth watering meal that smelled distinctly of pork. Jade placed Todd on her dining table, where he noticed it had not one but two enormous chairs. Jade set him down on the table itself, where he spotted a ‘normal’ dining table, chairs and a bowl of stew already premade for him. 


“Welcome to my humble abode,” Jade smiled at Todd, gesturing with an elegant wave of her arm to her surroundings. “I wouldn’t call it humble, it’s... gargantuan,” Todd commented. “Oh?” Jade bent down, her brow bent as she disagreed with his assessment. “Something can be large yet modest,” she replied as headed to the kitchen, it's own boundary demarcated by a change in floor tiles. She ladled a bowl for herself, returning with a spoon large enough that Todd could have bathed in before she returned to the table, where she sat in one of the chairs facing Todd. Right, Todd thought. He understood what she meant. “We’ll see,” he chuckled. “How was your day? Apart from your little dip into the fountain of course,” Jade teased playfully. “Very good, thank you for asking,” Todd laughed. “Made some new friends, class was boring but informative.I wanted to revise my notes, but because I was meeting you…” Todd watched, almost in fascination as Jade lifted gallons of stew, whole slabs of meat into her mouth with no effort on her part. He doubted he could have even moved the empty spoon, not even if he pushed with his entire body yet here she was, moving objects that must have weighed tonnes as though they were weightless and with grace and poise he didn’t expect from such a gigantic person. 


“Jade, I’ll be honest and say until we met, I didn’t know a thing about you. Other than how tall you are and how your face is plastered on almost every product. So I spent the afternoon watching YouTube videos about you,” he answered honestly. Jade coughed, setting her spoon down as soup went down the wrong way. Her coughs were like cracks of thunder, as she pounded on her chest with her hand until she felt better. “Goodness I am so sorry,” she apologised while cleaning her mouth with a table sized piece of tissue. “You caught me off guard there, it is not everyday a boy just openly informs you he looked you up on YouTube.” Despite that, there was something sweet about how truthful he was. “I will just say that a lot of the stuff you read in the tabloids is simply untrue. Most of the rumours are just that, although I have seen some particularly outlandish claims which turned out to be correct.” She could tell Todd’s curiosity was piqued by this, the subtle changes in his expression and peak in his pulse indicated to an increase in interest in the conversation. 


“Which ones?” He asked her, awaiting an answer but Jade smirked playfully in response. “If you hang out with me often enough, you might just learn the answer. I can tell you not one tabloid has got my relationships right. Harry Styles and I are just friends. On the other hand, Justin Bieber once tried to be with me,” she laughed at the thought of it. Todd felt her laugh, loud in volume but with a light feminine vibe to it wash over him. “Is he as big of a dick as they say he is?” Jade nodded, bearing a toothy grin. “Very much so. The little guy would not take no for an answer. I was 16 when he hit on me at my own birthday party. I kept ignoring him, walking away until I decided I had enough so I dropped him into the lake. He was so pissed!” Jade giggled as she recalled the sight of pop star Justin Bieber, soaked to the bone. “He comes out, tries to make threat against me. I am about to pick him up and kick him but my mom comes in, tells him to leave or else she would end his career right there. One call and he would be singing at bar mitzvahs for the rest of his life.” Todd listened, enraptured by her description of it. She was growing more fascinating by the minute, from her physical dexterity to her life stories. 


“My mother is a really gentle woman. Unless you threaten to do harm to her family, then she gets the old mama bear routine out and puts the fear of God into you,” Jade giggled. “Yeah Justin deserved it. Could your mother really do that? Get him fired?” Jade nodded. “Mom knows a lot of people. As does my dad. Ordinarily she does not like to flex her connections, but when you mess with her family, she will not hesitate to end you,” Jade warned Todd. “I promise I won’t do that. So who have you dated?” He asked, switching back to a lighter topic. “No one,” Jade immediately replied between mouthfuls of stew. “Most of the boys I knew did not appeal to me. Plus I never got to mix around with a lot of people. I was homeschooled until high school.”


“Sounds interesting,” Todd commented. “I dated a couple of girls but things never worked out. But I don’t miss them,” he added. “Oh? So where did you meet them? I think I have said plenty about myself, what about you? Where are you from?” She asked her questions quickly and with great zeal. “It isn’t as interesting as yours. I was raised by my mom, a single mother who runs a convenience store in NYC.”


 “I would say that qualifies as interesting. I would love to hear more about you.” Those were words Jade had heard over and over again in the course of her work. People used it whenever they felt the need to kiss up to a celebrity or a powerful figure in the industry. Jade considered them sycophants, leeches trying to benefit from the success of others. Some of these phony individuals would try their magic on her but she never let them get too close. With Todd, she found an admiration his sincerity, and honesty. She was genuinely interested in this boy from New York City and she hoped he reciprocated.