- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's part 2 of the Bachelor Party Disaster commission. Enjoy!

Mary squatted carefully in the hotel suite’s tub, steadying herself with both arms before she was able to lean her back against the cold wall. She’d left the other room in a hurry; leaving her remaining four toys on the bed. They’d done their job well as toys. That is, until she’d realized they weren’t super-tough like she’d thought and she’d already badly injured two of them.

And killed another with my ass, she thought to herself as she relaxed her anal sphincter. Carefully two fingers from her left hand slid up her asshole, lubricated with spit. Briefly she felt a tiny solid object and did her best to pinch it between two fingers. The older woman managed to pull it a little closer to her opening before she briefly lost her balance and her sphincter squeezed shut on her fingers.

On her second attempt she got a better grip on her tiny ass-toy and carefully pushed him out as though she were having a bowel movement. Of course she wasn’t, she always made sure she was as clean as humanly possible before playing with tinies. But between her fingers and her pushing the tiny finally slipped out of her.

As soon as his body was out of her rectum his slippery form was dropped by her manicured fingers. Luckily, or unluckily for those Mary met via Tiny Tinder, this wasn’t her first rodeo. Mary’s other hand was positioned right under her backdoor to catch the tiny before he could fall more than a couple of inches.

When she felt his steaming hot body land on her palm Mary stood and carefully stepped out of the tub. She walked to the bathroom counter and turned on the little side lights that she hadn’t noticed before. Now that she could get a real good look at the two-inch toy that she held, she could tell that there was no movement. He was definitely gone.

Even pleasantly buzzed Mary knew this was a bad thing. It had happened to her only rarely before.

Or fairly often, Mary thought to herself with a giggle. Then the giggly thoughts turned to worry.

She’d killed tinies on accident before, but in those events it was only one tiny. Easily eaten or left in her ass until she passed them in the morning. But now there were four witnesses out there in the fancy hotel room.

For a moment as Mary was absentmindedly washing her ass-toy off in the sink Mary she contemplated what would happen now. They’d call the police. Go to the hospital. She’d go to jail, no question about it.

Then, as she had so many times before when she’d accidentally crushed a Tiny Tinder hookup who didn’t want to be made tough, she slipped him between her lips before she realized what she was doing. It was automatic: hurt tinies got eaten before they could leave a negative Tiny Tinder review.

If I let them, she thought to herself before she gulped down the evidence. She kept herself from actually swallowing the little body in her mouth as she made that realization.

What’s the difference between getting rid of one crushed tiny and five? She asked herself, her pussy getting wet again. Why not just have a little more fun?

Matt and Jack looked at each other as suffered in silence. Jack’s shoulder was broken, their first signal that they hadn’t been made tough. Matt had known of course, as the organizer, but he hadn’t counted on the giantess being too drunk to remember to be gentle. He wasn’t unscathed himself; his leg was bent the wrong way at the knee.

Steve could only look between the two of them in despair. He was unharmed, true, but that wasn’t the same as safe. He knew he was the only one who had a chance of getting to their phones, since Ken was MIA. Probably eaten. They were all thinking it as they sat on the corner of the bed nursing their wounds.

The giantess may have ran to the bathroom looking horrified, but they all knew it was an act. The entire time she’d used them she had to have known they weren’t tough, which meant there was only one ending for them.

Ken, unknown to the rest of his friends, had only been squished against his mother’s giant nipple. When she’d dropped him after her first orgasm he’d hidden under the pillows and stayed there. He knew less of what was going on than his friends did, save for the fact that Matt’s so-called giantess stripper was his mother.

So when Mary came back out from the bathroom with an evil smile on her face, none of them men were surprised. They could see she was two fingers deep in her snatch, busy frigging herself as well as she could while walking.

Mary rubbed her clit as fast as she could, fully committed to her new plan for her new night of fun. Three of the tinies had moved to the edge of the bed, perhaps to try and find a way to climb down, but for her it was just an invitation for another brief show. She stood so that she could straddle the corner of the bed and spread her pussy lips.

She could only imagine what they were thinking. There she was, masturbating her giant pussy only inches away from them. If she bent her knees she’d envelope at least one of them in her steaming folds to keep her party busy. But she had other plans.

After masturbating over the little men for a few minutes, bringing herself very close to orgasming, Mary stepped back and knelt so that her face was close to the tinies.

“So listen little guys,” she said to them group that leaned away from her. Mary’s voice was a little odd, courtesy of the tiny body she was balancing on her tongue while she spoke. She could tell from their body language they were scared and hurt, and it only made her more wet. The entire situation was something she’d relive in her fantasies for years to come.

“I actually did think you were tough,” she started, “But that was my bad,” Mary giggled, “I guess I had a little too much to drink!”

Where they couldn’t see, but they were very aware of, her fingers kept playing with her clit, bringing her closer to another orgasm. Her face would have betrayed her even if her moving arms didn’t.

“But since my little ass-toy didn’t make it,” Mary opened her mouth to reveal Brandon’s form, motionless, on her tongue, “I’m gonna just keep playing until you’re all in my tumm-eee!” she said as she started to come.

The little men watched horrified as Mary spoke, realizing they were about to lose their lives to a horny older woman who simply had forgotten the key part of their party’s agreement. Only Steve noticed one thing though: Brandon was definitely alive.

As Mary came again Steve saw Brandon’s head move upward. The two made eye contact as Mary started to scream with her orgasm, then Brandon’s face turned to shock. Mary’s giant tongue moved upward, shoving him to the back of her mouth. With her mouth wide open as she orgasmed, she swallowed.

Feeling the little man slide down her throat only intensified her orgasm. When he hit her stomach she felt some movement.

Had he been alive after all? She asked herself, letting the idea prolong her orgasm. She fell to one knee and her hand left her clit to keep herself from falling over.

When she regained her senses, Mary narrowed her eyes at the remaining tinies. The only one that didn’t seem hurt had tried to drag his friends away from her, but only managed to move them a foot.

“I hope you saved some of that energy for me!” Mary said aggressively.

Mary snatched up the one that seemed unharmed and slipped him straight into her pussy. One finger followed him as far inside as she could put him, then she rolled onto the bed. The remaining two rolled as the landscape moved below them, and Mary picked up the one whose leg seemed to be broken.

She leaned back on the headboard, stroking her soaking wet sex and enjoying her latest toy’s struggles. Her legs were spread wide, and she herded the remaining man closer to her sex. The feeling of power was overwhelming; even before when she played with tinies it hadn’t felt like this. Sure, she’d killed some before, but this time it would be on purpose.

Now that she’d had tinies in this perfect way she wasn’t sure she’d be able to go back, even if the tiny was super-tough and wanted her to be cruel. The sense of permanence made her hornier than she’d ever thought she could be.

Mary masturbated, as perfectly as she ever had, and briefly dangled her snack overhead. Then she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

“Please be tasty, okay?” she asked the little man as he screamed.

Then she lowered him to her tongue. When she tasted his squirming form, salty with fear, she pulled him into her mouth and shut her lips. He struggled against her tongue as best he could, but her saliva was too slippery, her tongue far stronger than he was, and he simply tasted too good.

Though she could scarcely believe it, Mary orgasmed with no buildup. She had no warning as le petit mort overwhelmed her senses; she was so turned on, this had never happened before! Mary had no time to move her mouth toy out of the way when she clenched down with her teeth.

There was a brief crunch and a blast of salty flavor as Mary’s molars crushed through both of Matt’s legs. When Mary realized what had happened, she felt a rush of guilt that only magnified her massive orgasm. Then she realized that her toy was only tastier now. Her tongue flicked his screaming body toward the back of her mouth and she swallowed in the heat of her passion.

Mary’s massive body writhed on the bed, almost smashing Jack who could only watch, horrified. He could tell from her face that she’d bitten down hard on Matt, then he saw the bulge of her throat move downward. Her massive legs shifted as she came, and Matt was barely able to avoid being smashed against the bed himself.

When the giant woman stopped crying out and writhing Matt realized she was finally coming down from her orgasm. At his size it seemed as though it had lasted several terrifying hours. Then she leaned back against the headboard, exhausted. Her massive breasts heaved as she caught her breath.

Matt had one last chance at making things right. At surviving. So when he saw the massive pussy dilate and give birth to Steve he swallowed the pain of his shoulder screaming at him and ran toward the massive pussy. Steve dropped out of her soaking snatch and fell limply to the blanket.

He didn’t leave us, Matt thought to himself as he helped Steve’s slippery form to his feet.

“I’m not leaving you man!” he yelled to Steve. Together the two of them limped away from Mary as she breathed heavily and moaned. Neither of them looked back; their only chance was that they didn’t attract her attention again.

“Just go!” Steve said to him as he coughed, a small amount of blood leaking from his mouth. “She broke something inside me and I’m done for!”

Matt knew it was hopeless but he knew he couldn’t leave Steve. The rest of them might have been dead but they had to seize any chance they –

Mary came down slowly from the largest orgasm of her life. When her eyes began to focus again, she saw her two toys moving away from her as fast as they could. Which was not very fast, and certainly not fast enough.

One hand went back to her pussy and started tickling her clit lightly. It was sensitive after so many orgasms, but she knew she had more in there. Her other hand went down and carefully wrapped up the two that were fleeing.

She didn’t even bother to give them a good look before she popped them both into her mouth like large pieces of popcorn. Mary was incredibly relaxed on the hotel bed, letting out a deep sigh of contentment as she separated out her two tinies with her tongue. One went front and center while she tucked the other into her cheek.

The first tasted strongly of her own pussy and she knew he was the one she’d just had deep in her slippery hole. With a giggle she licked and sucked all the flavor she could off of him. He was sweet, he was salty, he was a wonderful tickler. When Mary tilted her head back and swallowed she enjoyed the sensation of him doing everything he could to fight his way back up her throat.

He landed in her stomach with a splash and she felt his struggles start instantly. There was no comparison she could make that compared to one tiny fighting for his life in her stomach. Except for two tinies dying for her. The tiny in her cheek didn’t get the tender treatment the other had; she wasted no time in moving him backward with her tongue and swallowed him with no foreplay.

Together the tinies felt wonderful in her stomach, yet Mary felt her final orgasm elude her as she massaged her clit and pushed two fingers inside her sex. Then she realized what was missing.

Ken felt Mary’s body move aside only as a relaxation of pressure downward on him from the pillows. He’d heard her speak earlier, heard her moan and cry out, but had no idea what had been happening. His hiding space was secure from his mother’s actions.

“Hey little guy!” he heard his mother call out. Carefully he peeked out from below the pillows. He could see his mother looking around the hotel room.

She must have remembered there was five of us, Ken realized. He hadn’t seen what had happened to his friends, but he had to assume he was the sole survivor at this point.

As he realized that, inspiration struck for Mary.

“Hey buddy,” she called out again, “Your friends told me that we may have roleplayed too hard!”

Ken’s mind raced as she said that. Could he have been wrong about everything? It was still horrifying that it was his mother, but had he overreacted when he thought she’d killed his friends by masturbating?

“They’re getting cleaned up in the bathroom sink,” his mother called out. “Do you want to join them and see for yourself that they’re okay? Everything is fine!”

Ken should have known better, but his mother had always been eerily convincing. Shaking, he came out from below the pillow.

If they’re alive we’ll laugh about this for years, he told himself, But if I’m right, I had no chance of getting out of this anyways. She’d take this place apart until she found me. He knew how thorough his mother could be.

Mary saw him almost immediately and shot him a convincing smile. It took a lot of effort for her to keep her hands off her snatch. It didn’t occur to either of them that she was naked. Ken was too scared to be bothered and if there had been a nudist colony nearby Mary would have been a regular.

“Here, let’s just set you on here while I get my phone to unshrink you all!” Mary told the last tiny as she gently picked him up and sat him down on the leather chair near where she had piled their clothes. She could hardly believe that her plan had actually worked, and she knew it was turning her on enough that she’d be able to get in that final orgasm she wanted. Her two tummy-toys were already slowing down.

Under the guise of getting her phone out of her purse, Mary instead pulled a short pink cylinder out. The last tiny couldn’t see what her hands were doing, and Mary could barely contain her anticipation.

“Okay, are you ready?” Ken’s mother said to him as he stood shaking on the massive seat of the leather chair. He could only hope she had been telling the truth. This nightmare could be over and –

While the thought passed through his mind, Mary opened her mouth wide and brought her tiny vibrator to her clit. Ken heard her deep moan just as her mouth descended. She heard a faint scream that was cut off once her lips contacted the leather; he was standing in the center of her spread lips, feet on the chair, while her lips completely surrounded him like a saliva soaked cage.

Ken panicked. He was completely inside his mother’s mouth as she moaned around him. Her tongue flickered all over his body, which didn’t have enough room to even topple over. The tiny man screamed and fought against her for all he was worth, but it was futile.

Just as Mary’s moans reached a crescendo that threatened to burst his eardrums, the massive tongue forced him against the roof of his mouth. A wave of pressure pushed him upward, away from the chair and toward her throat.

Gulp! Ken heard all around him as a circular ring of muscles grabbed his shoulders. Her tongue flicked up again, pushing on his feet and gulp! a second time. This time the muscle clamped down again on him and Ken was yanked into her throat.

He screamed the entire way down, not caring that his struggles were only amplifying his mother’s orgasm. He had to do something even if that was –

Suddenly Ken dropped into a large open space. He landed in a warm liquid, stomach acid, and immediately leapt to his feet. The walls of her stomach were impossible to climb, but he had to try. All around him he could hear screams of pleasure and his mother’s rapid heartbeat. Somewhere in here he knew his friends were already digested.

Mary settled back on the chair as her final orgasm faded. It had been wonderful, especially once the latest tiny started batting at the walls of her stomach. He was still struggling and would for several minutes. She knew from experience.

She smiled happily as she got dressed, enjoying the feeling of the tiny’s last moments deep within her. Then she opened the mini fridge and pulled out a small bottle of wine. The lid opened with a satisfying hiss as the bubbles escaped.

“Glad my name’s not on the bill,” she said to herself as she drained the bottle in one gulp. She let out a tidy burp as she read the listed prices. “That wasn’t ten bucks worth of wine!”

The older woman hummed to herself as she left the room, not even bothering to turn off the lights. Her final passenger’s struggles grew weaker in the elevator, and by the time she sat in the car he had stopped moving altogether.

“Ugh,” she said aloud as she started her car. “So inconsiderate. The next party better agree to be super-tough.”