- Text Size +

Mark groaned in frustration as he looked down at his phone. 

“Shot down. Again.”

He tossed the phone to his side on the bed, then lay back on his comforter with his hands on his forehead.

“Why the heck did we move way out where there’s only a hundred people and ten thousand cows?”

This was an exaggeration for sure, but for Mark it didn’t feel like one. He and his family had moved to Bran’s Circle from New York City several months ago and he had yet to adapt. Compared to that massive city, a town of twenty-thousand was nothing. It didn’t help that their move had come shortly after Mark had discovered just how fun Tiny Tinder could be.

He’d been introduced to all sorts of things he’d never dreamed of, but one experience stood out more than anything to him. A woman had, sort of, catfished him on what exactly they had planned to do. Initially Mark had hated just how objectified he’d become, legality be damned. But then as the woman had went about her day wearing him and ignoring him he’d realized just how amazing the experience actually was.

Mark had been able to replicate that only once more before his family had moved away from the big city.

Where barely anyone even used Tiny Tinder. 

And the few who did were only interested in shrinking themselves. He’d even met up with two women, reasonably attractive, who rolled their eyes when he brought up what he was hoping to get out of their experience. That didn’t stop them from letting him pay for dinner though.

“What is wrong with you people?” he asked his empty room, “What’s a guy gotta do to get shoved up an ass around here?”

He picked up his phone again and reviewed his profile. He had a good shirtless picture, his black hair looked nice, and there was no reason he wouldn’t be getting more matches. Except for living in a ‘small’ town. 

Mark flipped back to see if there were any new profiles.

“Nothing. Screw this place.”

Resigned to another day of normal-sized boring, he got dressed for work.

“At least I make good money.”

Truth be told, he made excellent money for a guy straight out of high school. He was now sharing an apartment with his sister, since neither of them were truly that motivated to move away from their parents, and the arrangement was working great. When he worked up the courage to move back to New York on his own he’d have plenty of cash saved.

And so life went. Mark worked long days Monday through Thursday, he saved surprising amounts of money, and continually grew hornier and hornier, and more and more frustrated as both Tiny Tinder and the regular dating scene both failed to produce. Pretty soon he was only looking through the apps to see if they were working at all. 

Until one day, as he thumbed through the handful of new profiles, he had an idea.

“Hey Kelly,” he said one morning as he toasted a bagel, “Ever heard of Tiny Tinder?”

Kelly looked up from her grapefruit. They had matching brown eyes, jet black hair, and both tanned well. The resemblance was obvious in the face, but where Mark was heavier set and shorter, Kelly was tall and lean. And Mark didn’t mind admitting his sister was stacked in all the right places. Sure, she was still his sister. But it was nice to have her around the apartment a lot of the time.

“Who hasn’t, dweeb?” she asked back.

He bit back his own retort.

“So you know this town is kinda dead about it, right?”

“Wouldn’t know,” she said as she ate, “I’m not on it. I like my dick full-sized.”

Kelly may have said it in a dismissive tone, but she didn’t miss Mark’s reaction. He was easy to read, even for people who had just met him. 

With a sigh she reached for her coffee.

“What do you want?” she asked in a bored tone. 

“I uh, well-“ 

Now that the moment had come to ask, Mark found he couldn’t. It was a lot easier to talk about this stuff with a random chick.

“Spit it out, shorty!”

“Fine! I don’t mind living here but there’s no prospects on Tiny Tinder at all and I was wondering ifmaybeyou…” 

Mark’s voice trailed off nervously. Now that he was asking, his idea seemed really dumb.

“Speak up!” she told him, half certain she knew at least part of what he was going to say. “You want me to what now?”

Mark swallowed his nervousness.

“My last hook up on there was amazing-“ Kelly fake gagged in disgust, “-and I’ve been going nuts thinking about and now it’s all I can think about!”

He turned and sat his coffee cup on their small kitchen table.

“No one around here on Tiny Tinder wants to do this with me at all and I, well, I was really hoping you’d be down for something.”

Kelly just looked at him expectantly. When he didn’t elaborate she waved her hands to make him keep going.

“Exactly what freaky tiny play are you into?” 

He turned red but forced himself to keep going.

“Okay, so I want to be used. This woman, she made me worship her but, like, she actually disregarded me most of the time and actually walked around with me in her ass for a while. I hated it at first but now…it’s all I can think about. Especially the way she acted like I deserved to be there, or wasn’t even worth her paying attention to sometimes.”

Kelly took a sip of her coffee, enjoying how uncomfortable her brother was at telling her that. 

“So basically you want me to make you a tiny toy but not always pay attention to you? Extended anal vore and worshiping? My own brother?”

Mark nodded, more than a little surprised that she knew what those terms were.

“Well when a person is tiny, technically they-“

Kelly interrupted him. 

“Yeah yeah, I know, I’ve used it a few times. That wouldn’t be a hangup for me.”

She stood and took the remains of her breakfast to the sink and trash can.

“But no,” Kelly said when she was closer, “When I have a tiny toy I want it to be a lot more involved than what you’re hoping for.”

Mark’s heart fell as she left the kitchen.

“Damnit,” he said aloud as he drank his coffee and thought about what to do next. He thumbed through more Tiny Tinder profiles but had a strong feeling no one new in their area would be interested in what he was after. But Mark did know how to deal with his sister.

“Gonna have to sweeten the pot.”

Later that afternoon Mark happened to casually mention over dinner that he might be interested in building a new gaming computer. His current one was already cutting-edge and years ahead of Kelly’s which could barely run The Old Writings Six.

“I’d be willing to give you my other computer,” he said with a hinting tone, “If…”

“No,” Kelly said back, “I’m not playing Tiny Tinder with you for a better computer.”

The following morning, Wednesday, Mark dropped a hint that one of his friends had tickets to see Kelly’s favorite band. The problem was the friend wasn’t really interested in the band but ended up giving them to Mark, who-

“Mark, cut it out!” Kelly said in an exasperated tone as she grabbed her purse to leave for work, “I like tiny toys for condoms and vibrators, not worship and trapping!”

Wednesday afternoon Mark tried to change Kelly’s mind by dangling his car keys, the new model Takuro Spirit, in front of her face.

“Maybe a weekend spin in the Spirit? Head down to the beach with your friends?”

“No. Spelunking.” She emphasized.

Thursday Mark decided to up the ante entirely. 

“If simple item bribery isn’t gonna do it…”

Setting around the dinner table, Mark set his mind on his last-ditch effort.

“One quarter my paycheck,” he said as he bit into a banana.

Kelly paused as she peeled her own.

“Between your own check and a quarter of mine you’ll be able to travel as much as you want and-“

“Half,” she said, looking him in the eyes. “You’re gonna bug me about this forever, and if you really want it to happen, I want half of what you make on your regular weekday gigs.”

Mark didn’t hesitate before reaching out to shake her hand. She rolled her eyes but shook it gently.

“So when do we-“

“Tomorrow morning,” she interrupted as she bit into her banana, “After you MoVen me the dough.”

Mark was so excited he almost missed his bus to work.

***

Friday morning, Mark was up early. His paycheck always appeared promptly at midnight, and by six o’clock he’d sent half of it his sister’s way. It was all he could do to keep his nervous pacing limited to the kitchen and his bedroom. 

He even sent the Tiny Tinder request, complete with the exact settings that he knew they wanted, to her before she even woke up.

So when she stumbled into the kitchen at seven wearing an old pair of sweatpants and a gray tank top he almost spilled his coffee from excitedness.

“Hey did you see-“

“Yes, geeeez I did,” she cut him off as she blearily reached for coffee. Kelly sat her phone on the countertop next to her, where Mark could see she had the Tiny Tinder app loaded up, “And I got the email about the money, so yay.”

Her lack of enthusiasm threw Mark a little, but he was determined to not let it ruin this experience. In fact, he realized, in a way a lack of interest in him was sort of what he was after.

Mark tried not to think too hard about it. 

Kelly, meanwhile, was playing it up just a little bit. She wasn’t that interested in Mark’s Tiny Tinder hopes, it was true, but he’d just sent her a lot of money. A lot of good shopping, partying, and having a blast money. She’d also read up on some of what she thought Mark was into.

If he wants to be a ridealong, have at it, she thought as she poured her first cup of coffee of the day.

Then, ignoring him almost entirely, she tapped on the Tiny Tinder app on her phone. 

Just as always when she used the app, there was a soft ‘flumph’ of clothes hitting the ground behind her, along with the sound of a dropped coffee mug. Thankfully empty. 

She sipped her own coffee and said to the seemingly empty room: “If you’re not riding my foot on the way out of here, you’re spending the weekend in the freezer.”

Kelly mixed in creamer and sugar until there was barely any coffee left, and just as she nodded in satisfaction she felt something tiny climb onto her right foot.

“Good choice,” she said as she turned to go get ready for work.

At first Mark was angered by his sudden shrinking. He hit the floor in a pile of clothes and crawled his way out. From the relative size of the coffee mug next to him he was perhaps two inches tall.

“Man what a jerk!” he said as he took in his new surroundings. As always the world becoming massive stunned him. “Does she even-“

Mark paused, then smiled. She didn’t care if he was enjoying himself.

“-weekend in the freezer,” he heard Kelly say.

Mark sprinted toward her voice, around the small kitchen island, and saw her massive feet not far away. Looking upward as he ran he wished she was wearing something more revealing than sweatpants, even though she was his sister. Now that he was tiny, those concerns no longer mattered.

He leapt onto her foot and held onto the sweatpants material when she suddenly shifted. The movement made his stomach leap and he realized she was walking back to her room. The hallway walls flew by with each stride and just as his grip was about to fail they entered Kelly’s room.

Kelly sat down in her computer chair and pulled over her makeup kit to get ready for work. Then she paused and looked downward at Mark, pale and clinging to her pantleg.

“I didn’t shrink you to give you climbing practice,” she told him with a dismissive tone, “Get to work on my feet!”

This time Mark didn’t hesitate. He dropped onto the carpet and walked toward her toes. It being the first thing in the morning they weren’t yet dirty or sweaty but he knew it was only a matter of time. The thought of doing this at full size made him curl his lip in distaste. His cock hardened immediately. 

He set about his task, massaging each toe and making sure to get the spaces between. Each toe was the size of a large coffee table and it took some serious effort. Digging deep to find the strength he did his best to-

Kelly sighed as she applied her eyeliner. Mark was doing his best but he was simply too small. 

“Useless,” she muttered.

Mark yelled in surprise as her toes shifted suddenly and wrapped around his body. They squeezed almost painfully and slammed him down onto the carpet. Once there, Kelly began to grind her toes against him, using him as a roller ball. She shifted him under her foot and pressed the flat of her foot downward.

“Better,” she said as she moved onto her lipstick.

Just when Mark was sure carpet burn and being smashed would drive him insane, Kelly let up. He rolled onto his back in time to see her scoot backward in her chair and stand. With a few massive steps she crossed her room and dropped her pants to start changing into work clothes.

He climbed to his knees and watched in awe. She wore simple black underwear that vanished and was replaced with a pink thong. A red sports bra joined to match before she covered it all up with a simple blouse and respectful short skirt. Just as Mark was standing she turned and walked back toward the desk.

“Come here,” she told him, and Mark obeyed. Kelly reached down and picked him up. Roughly to him, simply uncaring to her.

Mark was dropped onto her table next to a pair of earrings. For the next several minutes he waited patiently, expectantly, only to be ignored. Just as he was about to voice an objection her hand wrapped around him again.

His heart leapt when his view went from above the table, to below it, then down past her waistline.

“Be a good boy and maybe you’ll get something nice later,” Kelly told him just as he passed the bottom of her skirt.

And kept descending past her knees.

“Wait, what?” he tried to yell just as she dropped him into her pink and fuzzy boots.

Kelly didn’t bother looking at Mark as she slipped her foot into the boot. Her toes immediately covered him again and she gave him a good hard squeeze in case he didn’t get the message.

“This isn’t what I was think-ach!” Mark yelled against her squeezing toes. 

Dutifully he started massaging, thankful he was super-toughened. Every step she took he swore was going to crush him under her titanic weight.

By the time Kelly was on the bus to work she’d perfected the art of rolling her foot-toy around under each toe so he could give it attention. By lunchtime she was only giving him occasional squeeze-reminders to stay hard at work, and if she’d been bothering to keep track she’d have known he was as attentive as any two-inch tall man could possibly be. Despite all this, by the time she was clocking out Friday afternoon she’d forgotten he was there.

Until she started trying to plan her weekend with her friends, that is.

Damnit, I better keep my word to the little jerk or there goes all that money.

The thought of him riding along in her colon didn’t bother her too much in general, but the idea of giving her brother what he wanted, even if he paid for it, did annoy her. Call it general sibling annoyance. 

So to at least keep him in the dark and confused, she left him in her fuzzy boot while she got ready to go cruise the bars with her friends. The town nightlife itself was never particularly exciting but it was always fun to let loose, especially now that her budget for alcohol had gone up astronomically.

When Kelly had her outfit picked out and ready she finally picked up her boot from where she’d left it. A thud from within told her that Mark had been trying to climb out. She didn’t bother addressing that, or whatever he was trying to say to her, as she dumped him out into the bathroom sink. Nor did she care that he apparently didn’t like being doused with the hottest water their apartment could provide.

She scrubbed him with soap, rinsed, then let him steam in the sink while she applied her makeup.

Mark laid in the sink, trying to sort himself out as he cooled off. The water had felt like it would boil him alive, but of course he was far too tough for that to happen. After the initial panic he’d realized she wasn’t trying to murder him, she was just cleaning her toy after a day under her toes. He was so erect it was almost painful.

Above him she was dressed in a tight t-shirt that showed off her cleavage and Mark knew that she was probably planning on hitting the bars. 

Since she always takes forever to get ready…Mark thought to himself, he reached down and grasped his member, fully intending on masturbating since he finally wasn’t being crushed. It wasn’t the fantasy he was hoping she’d put him through, but to be fair that was also part of the fantasy.

Just as he grasped his member he heard an annoyed grunt from above him. He looked back up and saw Kelly looking down at him.

“Ugh, you better control yourself when you’re in me,” she told him sternly. “No cumming.”

Mark started to reply that he was already about to explode from the day’s events, but her fingers grasped him around the midsection and squeezed the air from his lungs. He was briefly upside down, but got enough of a view of her pink miniskirt and one foot on the toilet seat to realize what was happening.

“Finally!” he gasped out as Kelly’s toned backside came into view.

Kelly gasped, quietly, as she felt Mark’s head contact her sphincter. It sent a shock of pleasure through her entire body that she didn’t want to acknowledge.

It’s just for the money, she told herself as she willed her backdoor to relax. I barely even like anal, she tried to convince herself.

Mark felt her clench around his head and willed himself to hold still. He was so excited he could barely contain himself. The muscle twitched, then relaxed, and he felt himself be shoved further up and in. When his shoulders and arms were all the way in Kelly’s fingers retreated. Then he felt one return to push firmly on his own backside until he slipped far enough into her that he only had a brief flash of light before her sphincter closed entirely, encasing him completely in her rectum.

“Yes!” he yelled out, reliving the excitement he hadn’t experienced in months. “Now I can-“

Three taps sounded through Kelly’s body, her tapping on her mons to get his attention.

“No beating it you little creep!” Kelly said, looking downward as she fixed her skirt and tapped her abdomen again.

She felt him shift around and suppressed the urge to smile. Just because she loved having other guys back there didn’t mean she was enjoying her brother’s presence.

Mark did his best to make his sister…his owner…feel good. It took all of his willpower to not masturbate furiously in the darkness of her backdoor, but it was much easier to roll, push, and play with her sphincter from the inside. Mostly helped by every single movement she made.

He had no idea what she was doing, but it became obvious when he began hearing a different pulsing through her skin and her movements doubled, then tripled in intensity.

Kelly had half-forgotten about her backdoor toy when she met her friends at the bar, and four drinks in it was all forgotten. She registered the fun bouncing and rattling in her colon with a giggle, and didn’t think any further of it. Even when her friends asked about her brother’s business Kelly didn’t think for a moment about how he was currently having the time of his life playing in her rectum.

Half an hour after last call Kelly exited the cab, still thoroughly drunk and stumbling, and disappointingly alone.

“Good times,” she said to herself as she stumbled into her bedroom and threw herself onto the bed without bothering to get undressed.

“Uh, sis?” Mark asked the darkness when he recovered from the latest shake that threw him around like a rock in a soda can. His call went unanswered as her heart rate slowed in the distance.

The following morning Kelly didn’t even notice the apartment was quieter than usual. She just sat on the couch wearing last night’s skirt and top, nursing a cup of coffee and a bagel. Her tummy rolled strangely, and she realized that Mark had left his phone in the kitchen. Along with a pile of clothes.

“Oh. Right.”

She slid forward on the couch until she was barely crouched off of it, exposing her backdoor.

“Hey!” she yelled, tapping her navel several times. She was rewarded with increased movement. “Stick your hand through and I’ll pull you out!”

For a moment she didn’t think he would comply, but then she felt a strange pressure at her backdoor that she recognized. With two fingers she felt around her anus until she felt something barely pushing outward, and she pinched Mark’s tiny hand with her fingernails and yanked. He came free with a groan, and even hungover Kelly wished she’d made him a little bigger.

Without giving him any real attention Kelly dropped Mark to the carpet. 

“Ugh,” she said as she leaned back on the couch again, her brother already out of her mind, “The last two shots were a bad idea.”

As she finished her coffee and resigned herself to a morning of misery, something bumped against her foot. Just as she was about to kick it out of the way she felt the bump change to a simple rubbing. 

Mark rubbed between Kelly’s toes, putting his best effort into it. He’d seen how she looked and could only imagine how much she’d drank last night. All he could think about was that, as her toy for the weekend, he needed to help her feel better.

Above him a sick groan turned into a mildly appreciative grunt. He smiled.

Maybe this won’t be such a drag, Kelly thought as she sipped her coffee. Mark really was doing a decent job on her feet, after all.

Later that day, after a shower and a thorough toy cleaning, Kelly sat down to watch television. Mark had been stuffed into her shorts pocket as an afterthought.

As she flipped channels she felt him struggle, and sighed internally. She plucked him free from his confines and she heard him try to yell something up to her.

“Shut it ‘til Sunday night, loser,” she said to him.

Then plopped him into her mouth.

Marked tried to yell out in surprise but Kelly pushed him against the roof of her mouth and sucked on him gently. Instantly all the air left his lungs and he was unable to do anything but gasp and struggle. Her hot wet tongue dragged across his midsection and Mark was so panicked about his situation that his orgasm took him completely by surprise. He’d been on edge all night, ever since she’d inserted him, and had obeyed her wishes to not masturbate. 

His orgasm caught him so by surprise he barely got to enjoy any of it as she sucked on him like a piece of candy.

Kelly rolled her eyes when a salty taste flashed onto her tongue.

Little creep, she thought as she took a sip of her almost scalding hot coffee. The way he jerked when it touched his skin, nearly burning him, made her smile.

By Sunday afternoon Kelly was running out of things to do with…to…her brother. He seemed to enjoy playing in her backdoor a little too much, so she’d kept him in her shoe for a lot of the time. When she worked out he was stuck on the sweaty underside of her bra, and more than once she simply sucked on him like a piece of candy. The Tiny Tinder store had a surprising amount of ‘body dyeing’ flavors for that exact purpose.

But she had to admit to herself, keeping him out of her rectum while she went about her day was actually a bit of a letdown.

She didn’t tell him that, of course.

When Mark was returned to full size Sunday evening he was almost vibrating from excitement. Living as his sister’s toy, made to worship and be used, had been just as fun as he remembered. It hadn’t been as sexual as he was hoping for but beggars can’t be choosers. 

He spent the week still swiping on Tiny Tinder, hoping to find another person who was into having him into them.

Kelly spent the week anticipating Friday morning.

When the morning finally came she was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when Mark walked in. She ignored the obvious tent in his pants and he tried to look casual as he sat his phone on the island.

“So, uh, any plans this weekend?” he asked as he brought up the app.

“Oh, the usual,” she replied, trying to sound bored as she stared at her phone, pretending she hadn’t been eagerly waiting for him, “I’ve actually got today off so I’m probably gonna stick around here until tonight. Maybe go for a run.”

“Fun, fun.”

Her phone buzzed with the request from him and Kelly accepted without hesitation.

Wait, did he pay me? she thought just as he vanished in front of her.

She leaned down and plucked Mark’s two-inch tall form from the pile of clothe she’d left behind and held him up to her face.

“Hey, you paid me, right?” 

Mark yelled up to her that he had.

“Good. Now I hope you can make my day more interesting.”

Mark started to say something, but Kelly squatted down and he watched with excitement as she lowered her sweatpants around her hips, freeing up her massive cheeks.

Kelly leaned against the kitchen table as she squatted and used one hand to spread her cheeks. The other brought Mark around until she felt him contact her sphincter again. She’d waited all week to do this, not that she’d ever tell him.

“No beating it!” she cautioned him as she pushed him forward.

Mark heard her words just as his legs popped through her sphincter, and with the last of the light before his head was swallowed he made a frustrated noise even though he knew she’d never hear it. Then he was encased in darkness once more.

Kelly stood and pulled her pants back into place. This time she didn’t try to deny the smile when she felt him start moving. Just for good measure she shook her hips left and right and bit her bottom lip from the sensation. One hand started to move toward the front of her pants but she stopped herself.

If she held herself back now, it would be more fun later.

Ten minutes later Kelly was hitting the running trail near their apartment.

On the straightaway areas she made sure to do some side-to-side movements to keep her anal toy bouncing. On the curves and uphill areas it was easier to enjoy his erratic movements. At each step she had to restrain herself from ducking into the bushes to masturbate.

Why didn’t I just do this last weekend? she wondered as she ran, annoyed that she’d been more focused on keeping Mark from fully enjoying himself than actually having her own fun.

By the time she got home Kelly finally gave in.

Mark had no idea which way was up, down, or sideways. He was being bounced around so much that his world consisted solely of the soft walls he was hitting. There was just enough rhythm to tell him that she was jogging, but otherwise time had no meaning. And he was nothing more than a little accompaniment to her day.

This. Is. Awesome! he thought as he bounced.

When the frequent bouncing finally slowed, then stopped, Mark took the chance to orient himself. Kelly’s distant heartbeat started to slow, then pick back up again. This time instead of her colon bouncing side to side it started almost vibrating.

Wait, that is vibrating! Mark thought as he heard a small motor humming not far away from him. With a smile he felt the ground beneath him until he felt the telltale signs of her sphincter. Then started pushing.

Kelly stood in the shower with her vibrator on her clit. All the sensations from her run had simply been too much to resist. The heat flowed down her toned body as the toy worked its magic…and then she felt something pushing at her backdoor.

She came suddenly with a scream, and Mark screamed too as her sphincter clamped down on his arm. If he hadn’t been toughed it would have broken easily. 

When he finally managed to pull his arm free, Mark breathed a sigh of relief then laughed.

He’d finally done a good job as her toy. And that’s all he really was…a toy.

Mark didn’t realize how true that had just become.

But Kelly did.

She spent the rest of her weekend with him secreted in her backdoor, removing him only for some regular cleaning and necessities. Kelly half forgot he was inside of her for most of Saturday as she nursed another hangover and Sunday morning she spent with various other toys buried inside of her to assist her semi-permanent one.

Both she and Mark groaned in disappointment when she returned him to full size on Sunday. Mark was obvious about it, and rushed to his room to masturbate; he’d fulfilled his owner’s wish to not do so inside of her. Kelly kept hers more quiet and wished she could just keep him full-time. 

She paused with a glass of water halfway to her lips.

So why don’t I? she wondered, I can pay the rent myself and….

While Mark furiously masturbated to an embarrassingly fast orgasm in his room, Kelly planned.

On the following Friday morning, the third of their mutual agreement, Kelly stopped pretending to him that she wasn’t enjoying it.

“You know, I’ve been thinking about our arrangement,” she told him as she sipped her coffee, “And I gotta give you some credit: this is kinda fun.”

Mark smiled as he sipped his own coffee, already hard as a rock anticipating Kelly’s toy treatment for the weekend.

“And I was thinking kinda dirty thoughts too…” she said as she lead onto the real topic, “It seems a whole lot hotter to me to think about it as a full-time position, you know?”

Her brother turned red, telling her he’d thought about it too.

“Yeah,” he said, clearly conflicted at the idea, “That would be quite the fantasy, but you know, real life and all.”

His words and tone said no.

Kelly’s thoughts said yes.

When he shrunk down after fishing his coffee, Kelly slipped him into his sneaker for some much-deserved foot worship. 

While she worked that day she alternated him between feet, loving the feeling of him working on the space between her toes or under her arch. During dinner he waited while being smashed under one of her massive buttcheeks. It wasn’t as fun for Kelly as she had expected but once she freed him he had a massive smile on his face so she guessed it wasn’t a total loss.

The real fun started later that night.

This time while bar hopping with her friends Kelly made a friend of her own. A young single dad that had a rare child-free weekend and was more than happy to go home with a beautiful young woman.

While pleasantly buzzed he skillfully went down on her at the apartment and Kelly had the best orgasm of her life aided by the bouncing of her little anal toy. It was dwarfed by the orgasm that followed rough doggy-style, where her toy was tossed roughly around in sync with every thrust. Whether Mark was moving twice as fast on purpose or because of the man’s powerful thrusting she didn’t care.

But if having him in her backdoor made sex this good…

The man wasn’t there when she woke up in the morning, but Mark was moving already for her. Kelly masturbated twice before she even got out of bed.

Going through the grocery store was incredibly exciting with him moving in her rectum. She felt like a secret agent, smuggling someone through security. At the movie theater she giggled when she bought a ticket just for one and later realized something important.

I haven’t felt this alive in ages! And it’s all thanks to- she shook her hips to make Mark tumble around inside of her -this little toy.

Mark was still having the time of his life. Inside his sister time had no meaning, and since she hadn’t cautioned him against playing with himself almost every time she didn’t have him bouncing off her colon walls he was taking care of himself too. Especially Friday night when she was getting railed by someone while he was inside of her; feeling that massive rod only inches from him really drove the ‘toy’ feeling home for Mark.

Though he had to admit he was relieved she didn’t do anal with the guy; Mark wasn’t sure if he was ready for that yet.

This is awesome! he thought every thirty seconds of every day.

When Sunday came, and he could only tell the time by his brief stints outside of Kelly’s backdoor, he was half dreading being returned to full size. The way things were going, each weekend had gotten more and more fun for him. It was hard for him to give it up but he knew real life had to keep going.

Kelly slipped Mark out of her backdoor and once more ran him under almost-painfully hot water. Her heart was racing, wondering if she was really about to do this.

Mark hated the water’s heat, but he definitely appreciated how clean he felt afterward, especially considering where he’d just came from. When Kelly sat him on the countertop next to the sink he walked toward the edge, expecting to sit with his legs dangling. Last time she returned him to full size this had worked well without him falling or running into the furniture; Kelly just carefully ignored seeing him naked at full size and he’d made sure to clean the countertop where his butt had been.

But this time he felt a change in her energy.

“Uh, Kelly?” he asked aloud, fairly certain she couldn’t hear him.

His sister was looking down at him with a nervous, predatory grin that was supposed to stop at seven in the evening every Sunday. A glance at the oven clock told him it was almost nine.

She held his phone in her hands. Hands that shook briefly until it appeared she’d made up her mind about something.

“It’s been a really, really fun time with you as a toy,” Kelly said to Mark, whose initial rush of endorphins was replaced by a wave of wariness.

Was she cutting him off? Was this her way of breaking their deal for some reason?

“So believe that I’m telling the truth when I say that I really, really do enjoy you as my brother.”

Kelly looked at him and dropped his phone into the sink. Mark jumped to his feet and ran toward the sink as she turned on the water, as though he could possibly do anything about what was about to happen.

He reached the edge just in time to see his screen glitch, turn bright white, then shut down forever. The water had reached and ruined the hardware inside. 

Mark’s heart fell when he realized only someone contacting Tiny Tinder customer service could possibly help him. Which clearly wouldn’t happen.

Massive fingers wrapped around his torso and Mark couldn’t help but yell out. In surprise, excitement, or horror, he wasn’t sure.

“But I really, really love you in my ass.”

“Kelly no wait!” Mark tried to shout to no avail.

Kelly simply leaned forward on the kitchen countertop and used her left hand to spread her cheeks once again. By this point she’d done it often enough that it was becoming second nature. His distant yelling was simply amusing squeaks that brought a smile to her face.

“Oh, sure!” she said with an exaggerated kindly tone, “Feel free to beat it while you’re in there!”

She sighed in pleasure as his squeaks cut off suddenly; her practiced anus swallowed him easily this time. When she stood she shook her hips side to side to get him settled better, then started walking to her room without bothering to put her pants on. No more roommate to worry about.

“Because you’re gonna be in there a looong time,” Kelly said with a giggle.