- Text Size +

Third wheeling it again, Jaqueline thought as she watched Kelsey and Chris finish their drinks.

As they frequently did, the trio had gone out for dinner and drinks on Saturday night. She’d been with the amorous pair since middle school and was often jealous of their long relationship, but nothing that ever drove a wedge into their friendship. If anything she was good-natured about it, and their friendship had lasted so long, that her jealousy was often turned into jokes that confused anyone on the outside looking in.

While Kelsey and Chris were the only lovers they had known, Jacky had been in and out of dozens of relationships. Some good, some bad, but none even approaching the emotional level of what her friends had. Jacky had been around and had a lot of fun. Most of the time her friends’ incredible commitment didn’t bother her too much; they were all in their young twenties and she was happy to have her own fun while they had theirs.

And in an odd way she got quite a bit of enjoyment out of seeing her friend’s happiness. Even if she was the third wheel on a lot of their dates. After this long it was a standard part of their friendship and it was fair to say they went on more dates with Jacky tagging along than those where they were on their own.

Jacky contributed her cash toward the bill and followed the pair out the door. It was only a short walk from their favorite downtown bar to the apartment that they shared, but it was long enough to sober the three of them up. And long enough for Jacky to read her friend’s intentions. Kelsey was grabby when she was horny, and Chris’s erection was currently big enough to look like he was hiding a bottle of water down his jeans.

Which only reminded her of her own current dry spell. The past two weeks she’d had little-to-no action, a consequence of the spring semester ending and most of the college boys having gone home for the summer. Plus a surprisingly busy work schedule.

“So, do you two want the place to yourself?” she asked drily, knowing what they’d say.

“Well, maybe in a while,” Kelsey said with a giggle as Chris gave her bottom a pinch. Her long dark braid twitched as she gave her boyfriend a playful punch back. “We need to go get some, uh, supplies first.”

Chris rolled his eyes.

“She’s heard or seen half of everything,” he told his girlfriend as they waited at the crosswalk leading to their block, “You don’t need to use a code word like we’re spies.” Chris turned his chiseled jaw toward Jacky, who was walking on Kelsey’s other side. “We need some condoms, we ran out last night.”

“Chris!” Kelsey stage-whispered, “She’s gonna know that we do the thingy!”

Jacky snorted as their apartment building came into view.

“The Thingy?” she asked in a fake innocent voice, “But that would mean you see each other naked!”

The truth was she’d seen them both naked several times. A lot of times.

Before she and Kelsey had started exploring themselves in Junior High the girls had been best friends for years. It hadn’t been weird at all to see her friend in her underwear, and often less. They’d played with each other quite a bit in their younger years, until they realized boys were more fun.

Chris was a stud of a man and both women knew it. Kelsey made men look twice at the beach even without a skimpy bathing suit. Jacky’s breasts were bigger than hers, as was her backside, but she lacked that special something that men gravitated to. Which she made up for with skimpy bikinis and being incredibly forward about what she wanted – and where she wanted the boys to put it.

But Chris. Chris was the rare construction worker who could fill the pages on a calendar. Kelsey kept him grounded and made sure he ate healthy, meaning his arms were bigger than most people’s thighs and his six-pack caused near riots at the beach even if he wore a shirt. If Kelsey hadn’t been keeping him satisfied Jacky would have gobbled him up in a heartbeat, along with every other woman in a hundred-mile area.

As it was, Chris’s baseline was to be somehow oblivious to the effect he had on both women and men.

“Gonna be a pain to drive to a gas station at this time of night,” Chris said, ignoring Kelsey’s playful look of embarrassment. “And the attendant is always some creepy guy that can only get a job working at two in the morning.”

Jacky raised her eyebrow at him; she worked nights when she wasn’t taking college classes.

“What are you trying to say, wise guy?” she asked playfully.

“I mean they always give me weird looks,” he said defensively. “And driving at night bugs me too, my eyes don’t do well with the streetlights and stuff.”

The three of them entered the elevator and grew silent as they ascended. Not the awkward silence of those who no longer know what to say; the satisfied silence of a deep friendship.

Except Jacky had something on her mind. A certain phone application that she’d only recently started messing around with.

And something she’d learned a coworker of hers enjoyed doing, if she found a couple she trusted enough. Of which Jacky could only think of one; her coworker had also warned her about the high rate at which app users seemed to go missing.

Once in their apartment Chris poured himself a glass of water while Kelsey opened a bottle of wine, fully intending on continuing to drink while her boyfriend was out on a supply run.

“Hey,” Jacky said, not sure how to bring up the subject, “You know I’ve got an idea that’ll keep you off the street and save some money.”

She leaned around Kelsey to take the bottle and pour herself a glass of wine.

“That’s a lot of words to say you’ve got a couple of condoms to spare,” Kelsey said as she took a long drink, “And since when do you bother with protection?”

Chris turned red behind them, not sure what to say. Or if he should say anything. Even after years of their almost three-way relationship there were still some subjects he wasn’t comfortable bringing up. He and Kelsey agreed that sex without a condom was wildly better than with, but they also knew they weren’t willing to take the risk. Often. And he knew the women talked about their sex life often, but it didn’t mean he was quite comfortable with joining them.

Kelsey and Jacky giggled together.

“And I didn’t prepare for butt stuff either!” Kelsey said, their giggles turning into full blown laughter.

Chris tried to step lightly toward the bedroom where his car keys were, knowing the two women would keep each other entertained for the moment.

“Not what I meant!” Jacky laughed, “Though I wouldn’t mind walking in on that scene by ‘accident!’”

The two shared a laugh again, and Kelsey briefly wondered how many times Jacky had walked in on them mid-coitus on ‘accident.’ She’d always suspected one or two of those instances had been staged. Not that it mattered much to her; the trio didn’t have many secrets.

“You’ve heard of Tiny Tinder, right?” Jacky asked, sipping her wine as Kelsey gave her a careful nod.

“Chris and I used it once or twice,” she admitted, “But it wasn’t really our thing and it seemed like it might be easy for someone else to abuse.”

Chris walked back into the kitchen, double checking he had his wallet.

“Well,” Jacky said, making sure she caught his eye too, “Remember my coworker, Katie?”

Kelsey and Chris shared a glance and shrugged.

“Anyway,” she continued quickly, “Katie is super into the shrinking thing and lately she’s got a new kink: being used as a condom.”

Kelsey spit out a small mouthful of wine, then said as she choked: “She what??”

“You’re kidding!” Chris said, incredulously.

When he and Kelsey had first heard about, then tried, Tiny Tinder, he’d had a fun twenty minutes of exploring his girlfriend at two inches tall. And she’d climbed his rod like a mountain a few times. But the thrill they knew others got from the experience wore off quickly for them both. For them it had been just another kinky thing to try, but not one that had stuck around for them.

The two were already happy enough together that they’d never even thought about some of the possibilities the app could offer.

“No, I’m serious!” Jacky said, knowing she had their attention. “Katie is crazy into being shrunken and she tells me all about it. I’ve done it a little myself but I get laid enough I don’t need to use it. Usually.”

Chris fought the urge to run out the door for a moment longer.

“But I’ve been in a dry spell lately,” she added carefully, “And since Katie gave me this idea…”

She let her sentence trail off as she finished her glass of wine.

“What idea?” Chris asked, “Using a person as a condom?”

His eyes bugged out of his head when he realized what she was really suggesting.

“You?!” he exclaimed, hoping he was guessing wrong.

“Mmmhmm!” Jacky said, nodding enthusiastically, “I’ve done the tiny thing a couple of times, and she loved it enough she’d already arranged another meetup with the same couple.”

Kelsey looked at her friend with a nervous grin on her face. She’d enjoyed Chris exploring her at several inches tall, but not enough to pursue it again. But this was a whole different thing. The idea of it was so foreign she could barely think of it.

But she didn’t really feel like waiting the half hour it would take Chris to go get condoms.

And if this really works then we won’t have to worry about condoms anymore…she thought. Not to mention the mad rush of energy she got when she imagined reducing her best friend down to a convenient contraceptive….

“Nope!” Chris said with a fast, nervous laugh, “Nope nope nope!”

He continued saying “Nope!” repeatedly until the door slammed, and halfway down to the car.

Jacky nervously sighed and poured herself another glass of wine.

“Well,” she said, “That went well.”

Her face was red with embarrassment, and she held her glass in both hands as she mentally prepared to make it an early night. The awkwardness of being shut down that hard would be forgotten by tomorrow. Probably.

“Wait!” Kelsey said, putting a hand on her friend’s arm, “Chris may not think it’s a good idea-“

Jacky looked into her friend’s eyes and saw the mischievous grin that had started their friendship all those years ago.

“-but I think you should pull out your phone,” she finished.

***

“Are you ready?” Kelsey’s voice excitedly boomed from overhead.

“Yeah I’m-“ Jacky started to yell back from her perch at the side of the bed frame, where she’d probably be out of view when Chris got back. The narrow strip of fake wood was wide enough for her to perch on, as long as she was careful.

They’d debated on hiding behind something on the bedside table that the two shared, but Chris was surprising perceptive sometimes. If he casually tossed his keys onto the table he’d likely notice the four-inch tall woman crouched behind the lamp. That was far less likely if she was crouched down on the side of the bedframe, half-under a falling corner of the sheet.

“Ready or not, I hear Chris!” Kelsey stage whispered, easily drowning out her voice.

Jacky felt herself practically vibrating with excitement; when Chris had turned down her idea the way he had she was sure that her night was going to end drowning in wine followed by a week of awkward eye contact. And now, after some coaching and walking Kelsey through an online guide, she was going to try out the wildest thing she’d ever thought of. The fact that she had to hide for the first half of it only made it more fun.

The brown-haired girl felt like a sexy spy, and her heart was pounding when she thought of what she’d feel like in just a few minutes.

Far in the distance, in the seemingly miles-away kitchen, she heard Chris close the door. Kelsey was greeting him immediately with what she called the full-court blitz: Jacky knew her friend was already topless and playing up the situation they’d already decided on. If she kept things moving fast Chris was less likely to notice anything weird about tonight’s contraceptive.

“Oh, this is gonna be great!” she said aloud as she nervously awaited the sound of her friends throwing their clothes off.

Their footsteps and voices already sounded like thunder.

Kelsey practically threw herself at Chris when he shut the door, not even giving him time to toss his keys onto the kitchen counter.

“Hey!” he said with a laugh, brandishing a small plastic bag with some candy bars and a six-pack of condoms, “I wasn’t gone that loo---”

The smaller woman didn’t let him finish his sentence, and instead shoved her hand down the waistband of his pants.

“You were gone long enough,” she said, pulling him down into a kiss.

Chris gasped as she handled him roughly, unexpectedly. She was usually the more submissive of the pair and though he tried not to overpower her he knew it was inevitable. His arms were the size of her legs. Right now it didn’t matter how strong he was; her hand knew exactly what to do to get him to do almost anything.

“Get in here!” Kelsey commanded, dragging him toward the bedroom with one hand down his pants.

Her other hand snaked into the bag and picked out the condoms. She and Jacky hadn’t done a lot of actual planning; their excitement at what they were doing was too raw to let them think straight. But they had known that Kelsey would have to at least pretend to use a real condom or Chris, even in the midst of a sex-crazed haze, would have questions.

With a horny laugh he let her drag him into the bedroom.

“What about Jacky?” Chris asked as he pulled off his shirt, revealing a chiseled torso. “Is she okay? I kinda worried I—

“Are you really gonna talk to me about Jacky? Now?” Kelsey asked, kneeling on the bed. In just a tiny pair of shorts and knee-high socks no man could have resisted. Her small hands cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples lightly. To drive the point home she ran her tongue across her lips while staring at his crotch.

Even Chris wasn’t dense enough to keep going down that subject line. He’d been with Kelsey for years, and they’d been intimate in almost every way a couple could be, and she was every bit as attractive to him now as she had been when they were sixteen.

The rest of his clothes hit the ground a moment before the bed squeaked when he jumped on it. Kelsey let out a loud squeal as he pinned her down, giving just enough fake struggle to get him excited. Not that he would have any trouble there.

Already he was kissing his way down her trim torso, giving her ticklish spot above her belly button a small nibble before he expertly slid her shorts and panties down. He threw them behind her, not caring where they landed, then half crouched and half lifted her bottom half up to his own lips.

“Oh damn!” Jacky heard Kelsey moan far above her.

At first the bed had shaken hard enough to almost knock her loose from her perch, but she’d held on. Then a moment later the condoms had fallen to the ground just past where she was. She began to have second thoughts.

Yeah Katie loved it, but she’s a nympho! She thought, having a rare moment of self-doubt. Does this count as sleeping with them both? What if we did the settings wrong? What if we-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the bed shaking violently again, the couple’s simple movements becoming world-shaking events to her small stature.

A moment later she heard a telltale ‘gluck!’ that told her exactly what Kelsey was doing. Despite his all-around gentle nature, Jacky knew when it came to sex it was all physical. Between what she’d seen and what she and Kelsey had talked about (the two had very few secrets) she knew he was doing his best to jam his nine inches down Kelsey’s petite throat. And probably succeeding; he was long, but not excessively thick.

And Jacky knew that Kelsey had plenty of practice on that one particular rod over the years.

From her lofty perch at the side of the bed she could only imagine what was happening far above her. There were more earthquake as the couple changed positions, and more gagging and gasping-for-air sounds than she expected.

Despite her excited anticipation Jacky held back from fondling herself; her insides already felt as hot as an oven and if what her co-worker had told her was right, pretty soon she’d be out of her mind with pleasure regardless.

Just as she was thinking that, Kelsey’s hand dropped down. It was their unofficial signal.

“Lay on your back,” Kelsey’s voice boomed to Chris, “I’m getting the condom.”

Jacky almost came just from hearing those words.

Getting the condom.

Her heart leapt into her throat when Jacky’s massive face appeared over the side of the bed. The massive woman’s eyes were a little teary, probably from gagging, but she’d never looked more alive.

Kelsey leaned over the side of the bed, then squealed loudly as Chris’s fingers slid into her backdoor. She grinned at Jacky, then let out a moan. Before she could stop herself, she went with her first instinct as she reached down to the ground to grab a condom. Her hand picked up the package and she made sure to rip it open loud enough for Chris to hear.

Meanwhile, her mouth opened and her lips wrapped around Jacky’s tiny body. Her friend let out a small scream of surprise, but no sound escaped Kelsey’s skilled lips. In a moment she’d made her friend disappear into her mouth.

The smaller woman found herself bathed in saliva as she was tossed side to side. She’d done mouth play before as a tiny and loved it; but it was obvious Kelsey wasn’t doing this for Jacky’s fun. Not once did her massive tongue try to shove its way up Jacky’s snatch, and the smaller woman would have pouted if she’d had a moment to spare.

Almost as soon as she’d oriented herself to her new hot, wet environment, light flooded in and blinded her. Kelsey’s fingers wrapped around her legs and pulled her free; Jacky restrained herself from yelling in excitement as Chris’s massive cock suddenly towered in front of her. Kelsey was kneeling between his legs, and before Jacky could even worry about him looking down at her, Kelsey’s mouth was blocking her view of Chris’s face.

The tower-sized cock in front of her vanished inch-by-inch into her best friend’s mouth and throat. In the distance he groaned in appreciation.

“If you suck me too much,” he warned, “I’m gonna cum down your throat instead of in you!”

Kelsey pulled off his cock with a ‘pop!’

“You’re not cumming until I tell you to, got it?” she said pointedly, channeling her inner drill sergeant.

“Yes ma’aam!” he started to say, but she slid his cock down her throat once more before he could make any coherent sounds.

Her resumed oral had two big effects: she loved sucking on Chris, so it was fun. But most important, it let her explore tiny Jacky.

They hadn’t had time to do much experimenting before she had hidden in anticipation of Chris’ arrival. But the internet had warned them pretty thoroughly to make sure the giant’s cock slid into the tiny’s vagina; otherwise if they used the tiny’s backdoor then his cum would just shoot out of the tiny’s mouth and there went the entire purpose of the condom.

So while she sucked Chris’s rod down, her fingers were pulling Jacky’s legs apart. The tiny woman almost screamed, but as soon as the tree-trunk sized fingers started spreading her legs she was hit with an instant orgasm: a side effect of the shrinking process. A massive finger pushed easily through her love canal, then shoved further and further in until Jacky was sure she’d start seeing a fingernail poke through her mouth.

Not that she would have cared at that moment. Every nerve ending was alive and firing wildly in screaming orgasm. To her best friend’s finger she seemed to be vibrating.

Kelsey let her fingers explore a moment more, but when she couldn’t feel anything pushing out of Jacky’s other side she knew it meant she’d luckily fingered her friend in the correct hole. It took everything she had to not look at her handiwork, but if Chris saw what she was doing then the gig was up.

In any other situation that would have made her blush. But now? Even if Jacky had been screaming at her to stop she couldn’t have made herself. She felt so powerful, so strong, so massive, that no force in the world could have stopped her from what she was about to do.

Part of her wondered if this was why it seemed like so many tinies disappeared. Part of her wondered if she’d be able to let Jacky go when she was done using her.

Keeping her little friend thoroughly speared by her middle finger, she pulled her face from Chris’s rod and spun herself over him. He started to say something but she silenced him when she lowered her snatch onto his face.

Her left hand stroked him slowly as she ground herself onto his face. His chin had the perfect cleft for her clit to rub on.

But she made herself focus: she brought Jacky upward and slid the tiny girl off her finger. She gazed in wonder at her handiwork for a moment, her best friend stretched around her finger like a toy puppet.

Hurry up! the voice in the back of her mind yelled as Chris’s tongue explored her depths.

Jacky appeared to be twitching, and Kelsey could see the massive drooling smile on her tiny little face. That fact made her next move easier on her conscience but wouldn’t have changed a thing.

A second finger slid into her friend’s already wildly stretched snatch and Kelsey marveled at how easily her friend’s body stretched even further. Her skin thinned easily under her pulling force and in moments the only recognizable part of Jacky’s lower half was her spasming legs.

In her excitement Kelsey came hard against Chris’s face and she pushed downward so hard over his mouth that she didn’t notice him tapping furiously on her leg to try and catch a breath. She closed her eyes and rode the wave, so she missed the way her boyfriend’s cockhead slipped through her best friend’s distended pussy so tightly that it outlined perfectly through her abdomen.

But she didn’t miss a thing as she yanked hard downward on Jacky’s body. In moments Jacky went from a living, yet tiny, person to the world’s best condom. Even in her post-orgasmic haze she could see every ridge, bump, and vein on her boyfriend’s cock through her stretched-thin skin.

Just as Chris started to feel his vision dim Kelsey lifted her hips. He sucked in cool air and looked down just in time to see Kelsey hovering just over his cockhead.

Did I get a ribbed condom? he wondered briefly, the dim light making it impossible to tell what exactly he was seeing on his cock.

Then there was nothing to see.

Kelsey dropped onto his cock with a primal scream of pleasure, which he matched. He felt himself bottom out against her cervix, but the couple was used to that. She adjusted her hips slightly to give him more room, then ground her clit against his pubic bone.

“Kelsey,” he warned, “With all the foreplay I’m not gonna last long!”

He sat up and pulled her tight against him as she rode him, shifting from grinding to riding. Between the situation and what she knew was Jacky’s waving arms and legs she was moments from what seemed like her fiftieth orgasm in the last five minutes.

“Just come!” she said desperately, not caring that he wasn’t going to last long. Usually his stamina was good for hours, but tonight she only needed another thirty seconds.

The smaller woman rode her man furiously, alternating rapidly between grinding and pumping his shaft deep inside her. Every movement she could feel Jacky’s wildly swinging legs and arms rub against her canal, and every hit against her cervix was Jacky’s face.

Meanwhile, Jacky was barely aware of what was happening. Even if her body wasn’t rolling through a wave of orgasms that she’d never imagined were possible, the act of being stretched so thoroughly by Chris’s cock had made her eyes stretch enough to be now completely useless.

When Kelsey’s fingers had stretched her wide open she’d started cumming immediately. She’d kept enough mental focus to feel when something far larger than a finger was sliding into her, but when she felt the cockhead distorting her torso any attempt at remaining semi-sane vanished. It was all pleasure, and that’s all that mattered.

A white-hot bar of ecstasy was filling her entire body. A near-boiling wall of silk was surrounding her body and gripping her tightly. The tiny condom didn’t even realize that her constant orgasm was making her legs and arms kick comically; without Kelsey’s vagina clinging to her she would have looked ridiculous. But encased deep in her friend she was effectively the world’s greatest vibrator.

But even deep in her drool-inducing state she could feel when Chris’s cock began to swell.

“I can’t hold on any longer!” Chris warned, but he knew Kelsey was already good. Her fingernails were digging into his back hard enough that she was probably drawing blood. The construction worker didn’t know what had gotten her so hot tonight but he didn’t care. Her passion fueled his own.

Plus he must have bought a new kind of condom without realizing it; instead of dulling how his girlfriend’s insides felt this one seemed to magnify every sensation. If he didn’t know better he’d have said it was vibrating, but he knew that Kelsey’s mood must have been influencing his own libido tonight.

With a groan he wrapped his arms around Kelsey and pulled her down onto him as hard as he could. He pushed his lips against her as she cried out and shot his load deep inside of her. His orgasm his hard enough that his vision dimmed for a moment, and he knew if they hadn’t been using protection tonight would’ve gotten Kelsey pregnant.

Three, four, five spurts. His whole body shook with the force, and Kelsey let out one final scream of pleasure before she held herself still, forcing herself to come down from ecstasy.

With Chris still balls deep inside of her, kneeling on him while he sat up awkwardly in bed, she looked him in the eyes and giggled.

“That was insane!” she said, shuddering again. Chris may have finished, but their condom was still going wild inside of her.

“Oh yeah,” Chris replied, not sure what to say. He was out of breath and couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt so satisfied. “I’m buying that brand again, I swear it feels like it’s vibrating.”

“I think it is,” Kelsey said as she climbed off him. With one hand she pushed him back until he was laying supine.

The woman moaned in disappointment at how empty she felt and laid next to Chris. Idly her hand trailed down his abdomen as she nuzzled up to him, exhaustion claiming them both.

She was sure there was something she needed to do, but at the moment surely nothing mattered more than staying close to the man she loved.

Knowing how sensitive he was after sex, she carefully slipped her fingers between the condom and his shaft, then peeled it upward. It did seem to be vibrating, and the ribbing felt strange under her fingers, but the spent condom slipped easily off of his wilting shaft.

Without looking she held it upside down, then moved her hand over the edge of the bed.

What a weird condom, Kelsey thought as she opened her hand and let it fall to the bedroom floor with a splat. Tomorrow was cleaning day anyway, and there was no way she was leaving the bed now that post-orgasmic bliss was putting her to sleep. What the heck was I supposed to-

Her thoughts cut off as Chris pulled her in close for a hug, and thirty seconds later the couple was asleep. They held each other tightly all night, broken only briefly when Chris shifted enough to get the blankets over them both.

Jacky quivered on the cold bedroom floor for time interminable. She rose and fell as her body tried to reset itself from constant-orgasm to functioning normally. An observer would have been able to watch her body slowly pull itself back into its regular human shape; at first she’d landed in a heap of tissue that could have been mistaken for almost anything except a person.

If she and Kelsey had done a little more research online they would have found a preset template on Tiny Tinder that would have let her snap back into regular shape almost as soon as she was pulled off of Chris’s cock. Instead it took almost half an hour before she was able to sit up on their faux-wooden floor, amazed at the amount of fluid that had leaked out of her.

“Holy shit,” she whispered, still shivering occasionally as her nerves reset. She was sitting in a pool of semen that could have filled several buckets, with more being pushed out of her vagina as her insides straightened themselves out. When she rolled onto all fours she could feel Kelsey’s own slippery fluids drying on her arms and torso.

With wobbly legs she stood and began walking the miles-long trek back to her bedroom.

Two hours later the timer they’d set on Tiny Tinder ended, and she returned to full size. Exhausted, she dragged herself into the shower and for the first time in weeks felt no need to use the detachable showerhead to bring herself to orgasm.

***

The following morning none of the trio awoke before ten. Chris had to remind himself to put on shorts when he entered the kitchen, which only reminded him of the mind-blowing sex he’d had the night before. When the coffee was finally brewing the scent brought Kelsey out of the bedroom as well, wearing just one of his t-shirts and nothing else. It was big enough that it went halfway down her thighs before stopping.

She gave him the look of a very satisfied woman.

“Last night was incredible,” Kelsey said, making sure her voice carried in the direction of Jacky’s room.

Jacky didn’t miss her voice, the trio had been together so long that they were practically psychically linked. Jacky and Kelsey’s menses were synched and on most days they awoke within minutes of each other.

Her legs still wobbled when she walked out of her own bedroom. Compared to her friends, muscle bound and wearing only shorts, and wearing a shirt that would show off all her goods if she sneezed, Jacky was well dressed in leggings and a tank top.

“Oh, did I miss something?” she asked, making eye contact with Kelsey.

Holy fucking shit! she mouthed to her best friend. Jacky mimed being filled with a massive cock, then crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, ahegao style.

“What? No, what do you mean?” Chris asked, turning quickly and looking through the refrigerator for his flavored creamer.

“Oh, just saying I slept great last night,” Kelsey replied. Her own fingers slipped between a hole that her fingers made, then wiggled furiously as she rolled her own eyes upward and smiled.

“Oh, dangit! I’m gonna have to run to the store!” Chris said, desperate to avoid what was obviously about to turn into a sex-life conversation.

Before either women could say anything he darted in and out of the bedroom, throwing on clothes in record speed and diving out the front door. To their credit, the women waited until the door was completely shut before they burst out laughing.

“So, when are you up for round two?”