- Text Size +

“Let me get this straight,” Rebecca said several minutes later, sitting at the edge of the bed and staring straight ahead as she tried to ignore the fact that her son was naked only several feet away.

She brushed her shoulder-length black hair behind her ear as she thought furiously. The night shift nurse had seen a lot of stupid things in her day, and since tiny play had been developed the stupidity had only increased. But she’d never considered that her own son might be stuff his girlfriend down his penis.

“So, she wanted this?” Rebecca asked him, “As in, she-“

“Mom!” he said, getting frustrated. The past several minutes had been a roller coaster of emotion. Stunned, shocked, embarrassed, ashamed; all of it swam through his mind at the same time. It didn’t help that his testicles were constantly sending signals of pleasure straight to his brain; now he had an erection with his mother sitting at the edge of the bed and his hormones were screaming at him to masturbate.

“You literally looked at her phone! You can see exactly what she set everything at! What else-“ he stopped talking, too frustrated and overwhelmed.

“And she didn’t come out like she should have! We looked it up online and this never happened!”

Rebecca put down Erin’s phone. It was true, she’d looked through it and saw that this was clearly a sex act gone wrong. An incredibly stupid sex act gone wrong.

“Well,” she said as she thought, “You’ve got two options: First, we go to the hospital. It wouldn’t be the first time someone-“

“Nope!” he replied quickly, “they’re not cutting my nuts.”

“Then the alternative is I go in and get her.”

The silence deepened as Roger realized what that meant. He wasn’t sure how he felt about it. Sure, some of his friends thought his mom was a cougar; she was in fairly good shape though no one would ever accuse her of having large breasts and even Roger’s horniest friend wouldn’t quite say she had a bikini body. So perhaps he could convince himself this was just another date and not his mother?

“Look,” she said, making eye contact, “this is purely a rescue, nothing sexual, got it?”

“Uh,” Roger said as she stood up.

“Hospital or me,” Rebecca told him, offering the ultimatum while she pulled out her phone. It was obvious which he would pick, even though his face turned red with shame and embarrassment.

Ten minutes later Roger was closing his eyes as his mother got undressed. He had helped her download the app and find his profile, then together they’d made sure her settings matched Erin’s. All the while the movement in his balls kept him constantly hard, which together they’d tried to ignore. Until now.

“Okay,” she said as she climbed on the bed, more nervous than she’d been since her board exam nearly fifteen years ago. “Let’s get this over with.”

Before either of them could second-guess the rescue attempt Rebecca vanished on the bed. Gently Roger picked her up from the blanket and placed her on his palm while he tried to ignore his shaking hand.

Roger’s hand shook as he held his cock upright once more. In his gently cupped left hand he moved his mother with considerably more care than he had Erin; Erin liked the rough treatment, but this was his mother. So he simply held his hand close to his glans and let her walk off onto it herself. The movement in his balls had started to intensify, and he knew it was because he’d talked to Erin about what was about to happen.

There was no way to know for sure that she understood, but he thought he felt her moving away from where Rebecca would inevitably drop in.

Then his tiny mother walked toward his urethra, paused for a moment, and hopped in.

“Of all the stupid-“ Rebecca said as she walked on her son’s spongy head, still sticky with emissions, and saw that some of it was seeping from him still. Being a parent, she’d dealt with a lot of stupidity from her children, but this was by far the worst. The only part she understood, because seeing a building-sized penis did nothing for her, was him not wanting to go to the Emergency Department, where they would have retrieved his girlfriend with scalpel and forceps.

Erin yelled for help once more. She knew Roger couldn’t hear her, though she had heard half of their muffled conversation when she pushed her ear up against the walls of his testicles. She was covered in every fluid there was, it seemed, and combined with the heat it felt like a sauna. Before she’d gotten stuck it was relaxing and fun.

But now she was immobilized by her severely sprained ankle. She couldn’t see it but she could feel it; it pulsed with each beat of her racing heart and her hands could mistake it for a basketball. This wasn’t the first time she’d had a catastrophic ankle injury though it was by far the worst timing.

Gonna need another x-ray when I get out of here, she thought.

Then she yelled again.

“Hello? Anybody here yet?”

There was no response, but that was okay. For now. Roger had spoken with his booming voice minutes ago, telling her to expect help. In response she’d rolled herself away from where she thought the help would be coming from; the last thing she needed was for someone to drop directly on her already wrecked ankle.

She did wonder where he found help so quickly though. Her first thought was that he’d called a previous hookup, which irked her, but at the moment she needed rescue more than she needed no one else to see her boyfriend’s dick.

Then a ripple spread through the fluid surrounding her and she had the distinct feeling of someone jumping on a trampoline as she sat on the far side.

“Hello?” Erin called out, and this time she was delighted to get a response.

“Erin?” someone called out, a woman’s voice that sounded familiar.

Erin’s face turned red in the darkness as she realized who it was.

“Over here!” she called as she tried not to die from embarrassment. “Be careful, I screwed up my ankle and I’m stuck!”

There was a sensation of movement in the darkness, then she realized her eyes were finally adjusting. Perhaps twenty feet away a form was wading toward her.

“I’m coming!” said the smaller form, “And let’s just agree now to not talk about this, okay?”

Rebecca stumbled over something as her eyes adjusted to the blackness. Her instincts had been screaming at her that everything was wrong ever since she’d shrank so she didn’t notice additional warning bells starting to go off. Such as how –

“Uh,” Rebecca said as she looked up at Erin, who was taller than her even as she was sitting down, “No wonder you couldn’t get out, how’d you even get in here?”

Erin froze as Rebecca’s face came into view; soon she could make out the details of the woman’s face, almost as though someone were slowly turning on lights. Her boyfriend’s mother was wrong; Erin wasn’t too big, she had just been shrunken smaller.

“No, you’re just crazy small, why’d he shrink you smaller than me if he knew I needed help?”

“We used your settings!” Rebecca said, brushing aside yet another call of warning from her instincts, mistaking it for a reaction to the entire situation. “Show me your ankle, I told him to give me a few minutes before he starts…oh this is too weird.”

“You’re telling me,” Erin said as she lifted her hurt ankle out of the fluids around them.

Rebecca gasped as she saw the swollen appendage and gently put a hand under the calf to support Erin’s leg.

“Oh yeah, something in there is broken or torn, we’ll get you to the hospital to see.”

“Speaking of seeing,” Rebecca continued, “Shouldn’t we be blind? Where is this light coming from?”

It occurred to Erin that she’d been blind for the entire ordeal, but only once Rebecca had arrived had her eyes started to adjust.

“Maybe he turned on the night vision option in the app?” Erin asked, looking around and getting her first real look at her surroundings.

It was still dimly lit, but she could see wrinkled pink and red walls completely around here that were constantly seeping fluids. Rebecca’s face was clear as day now.

“Maybe,” Rebecca said, still holding Erin’s leg, “Let’s get over there before he starts—before he starts—oh, just come on. Your ankle doesn’t look as big as it did a bit ago so hopefully there’s nothing too wrong.”

She slipped one of Erin’s arms over her shoulder and helped the girl stand.

“Must’ve been a trick of the light earlier,” she said as they moved toward where she thought they would be pushed once her son org-she had a hard time even thinking the word-orgasmed. “You’re not as big as I thought.”

Erin looked around them as her vision improved and saw something floating in the semen not far from them. Something occurred to her, something she’d read about online; a safety mechanism.

“No, wait! Stop!” she said as Rebecca helped her move. Together they stopped and Erin used her hands to turn Rebecca around to look her in the face.

Her tone full of urgency and fear, she said, “When you shrank, you said you used my settings, right?”

Rebecca nodded, not understanding why Erin was suddenly anxious. She’d been here longer; she should’ve been more used to it. Or maybe the pain in her ankle was finally getting to her?

“Then neither of us should have night vision,” Erin continued, “And it wasn’t a trick of the light, you were smaller when you got in here!”

“I don’t-“ Rebecca tried to say but Erin kept going, infecting Rebecca with her fear.

“I didn’t fit-“ she pointed toward their destination, a thin hole in the ceiling of his ballsack where the women knew his semen’s journey would start, “Because I was too big! I don’t know why I didn’t realize that until now!”

“Erin,” Rebecca said, trying to calm the girl down, “I don’t understand but we’re gonna get out of here-“

“No we’re not!” Erin screamed, finally making the connection in her mind as the world started bouncing rhythmically. “He’s changing the settings somehow!” she cried out, and Rebecca’s face went pale as she realized what Erin meant, “He made us bigger! We can see! And-“

Rebecca screamed as something floated between the two of them, and she recognized it instantly.

A human skull.

She jerked away from it, causing Erin to fall, and as the night vision modification kicked in all the way the two women began screaming as they realized all around them were floating bones in various stages of decay. Erin screamed in pain and horror as she saw a more intact body under the rapidly sloshing fluids, a redhead that looked vaguely familiar.

“Kelly?” she cried out as the bouncing continued.

Roger leaned back against the headboard of his bed again, stroking himself more slowly than before. He’d given the two women a few minutes to get acclimated, not particularly caring about when they realized what was happening but happy to enjoy the anticipation himself. He’d purchased a hack program from a friend several months ago and ever since he’d enjoyed at least one tiny woman living her final days in his balls as he masturbated, or in the more recent month, fucked his girlfriend.

More than once he’d been tempted to cum his ball toys into Erin’s pussy, but he’d refrained lest there be awkward questions. So they stayed larger and non-pliable instead while they gave him constant pleasure. Sure, he could have made them tougher for forever toys, but knowing they were withering away inside of him was part of the fun.

Of course, once Erin had decided that she’d wanted to be cock vored herself that settled it. Having his mother walk in and volunteer as well was just an added bonus.

“Oh yeah, you little bitches,” he said as he pulled up a porn website on his phone. The two were bouncing nicely in his balls as he stroked himself and he was looking forward to their struggles for the next week or so; the barely-tough tinies lasted surprisingly long once they got desperate enough to start living on his pre-ejaculate. When he had any. The ball toys felt so great he masturbated several times a day.

“Keep on moving down there!” he called with a laugh as his favorite video began playing. Roger stroked himself more slowly, determined to pace himself this time. On screen a small brunette was kissing her boyfriend, not realizing this wasn’t the couple’s scene she thought she’d volunteered for. Roger had seen the video a dozen times but the look on her face when she realized she was going to be massaging his prostate always got him going.

“Next time,” he said as he kept stroking. His toys kept bouncing and he knew despite his best efforts he’d cum soon. But the two toys would have him back in action in no time.

Erin and Rebecca cried and held each other close as their world shook around them. Pressure was building, causing their ears to pop, and they looked up at the too-small hole above them. Their world leapt as Roger fondled his balls briefly to make them move again, and Erin cursed the day she’d met him at book club.