- Text Size +

Roger opened the front door to his family’s home quietly, and Erin giggled as she snuck in with him. It wasn’t the first time he’d snuck a girl into his room, and not even Erin’s first time doing the sneaking, but the thrill remained the same. Even if they knew his mother should be sound asleep from her most recent night shift.

“Go, go, go!” he said as he shut the door behind him.

Erin tiptoed through the living room and Roger followed her bouncing curly hair. He’d have followed her backside anywhere; she was the first black girl he’d ever dated and he was mad at himself for not branching out sooner. Her breasts were just as stunning as her ass, and that was before he even noticed her personality.

Then they were in his room and she was pulling her gray sweater off before he could even close the door. He took a moment to admire her from behind as he pulled off his own pants.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked her as he piled his clothes in the corner.

She was already naked and climbing on his bed, tapping something on her phone. They’d had plenty of sex on that bed already, but she had decided she wanted something more. She patted the bed next to her and he sat down as well, ignoring his six-inch cock for the moment and opening the Tiny Tinder app on his phone.

“Don’t be a pussy!” she said with a laugh. Erin knew he wasn’t nervous about the act itself, in fact she was quite touched that he was concerned for her safety. But she was ready to try this. All her friends had said it was amazing, and she hated that they’d done things she hadn’t.

“Okay,” Roger said with a resigned voice as though he were humoring a child, “But wouldn’t you at least want-“

His phone buzzed and she lightly grabbed him by the chin to make him look at her.

“Roger,” she said, “Press the damn button.”

So he bit back his reservations, of which there were actually few, and he pressed the ‘agree?’ button that was flashing on his phone. He was obviously concerned for Erin’s safety, though he had been exaggerating slightly. He just knew she enjoyed it when he showed her concern and affection.

Almost instantly her own phone buzzed and she made a happy noise, shrugging her shoulders and scrunching her nose in a way that Roger loved.

“Here we go!” she said as she tapped the flashing ‘shrink?’ button. For a moment nothing happened, then Roger appeared to be alone on the bed. He focused his eyes to see a tiny form sitting in the indent her backside had made on his blanket.

Gently Roger picked Erin up; she’d insisted on only being made slightly tough. The college freshman claimed to want some feeling of risk as they played and he’d acquiesced to her request, and not entirely reluctantly. It made him a little excited too to know he had to be careful. At a quarter-inch tall it would be easy to harm her, but luckily the app included several different toughness levels, the least of which would be able to handle what they had planned.

Roger scooted up on the bed until his back was against the headboard and he held his tiny girlfriend up close to his face. Even that close he could barely see her, but she was doing her happy dance on his palm so he knew she hadn’t changed her mind last minute. With his left hand he gave his cock a few cautious strokes, then lowered her down to the tip.

“Wait just a second,” he told her as he deposited her gently onto his glans. Roger gave himself a few more gentle strokes as he tried to remember the last time he’d been this excited. Just as the online guides had told him he gave himself one more stroke and squeezed the underside a little more than usual.

Erin knew what he was doing and she was ecstatic. Finally she was going to be cock vored! Ever since Tiny Tinder had become a thing she’d wanted to feel herself slipping down through a man’s rod and she’d finally found one that she trusted enough to do it with. Each slow stroke brought her dream closer, and she knelt on all fours for stability on the head of his cock as she crawled toward his urethra.

 A shiny blob of fluid appeared in front of her and she gasped. This was it! Just like they’d talked about!

Before Roger could ask her, yet again, if she were sure about this, Erin stood and leapt forward. His precum was thick, and she felt like she was wading through maple syrup, but almost instantly the spongy skin under her feet vanished. She was small enough that she immediately slipped into his urethra, helped by the lubricating precum and gravity. Instinct screamed at her that she was going to drown, but she held her breath nonetheless and relied on the protections she knew the app afforded her.

In this case, fair damage resistance and a decreased need to breath.

With that in mind she happily continued her dive into Roger’s cock. It was like a slow water park slide, surrounded by heat and darkness and a slippery goo that Erin delighted to have in her mouth. At her insistence Roger kept a very good diet, which got him more oral and her better tasting emissions.

Her movements to propel herself downward reminded her vaguely of swimming, though she knew from her friend’s accounts they weren’t strictly necessary. Rhythmic pulsing all around her pulled her downward as Roger’s cock eagerly devoured its treat. She hadn’t been sure his cock would be up to it on their first try, but so far it was swallowing her like a seasoned professional.

Roger moaned as he felt Erin slide further into his cock. Sure, he’d cock vored girls before, and no, he hadn’t told her about it. She delighted in showing him new things so he’d let her think this was his first time. But each time felt more incredible than the last. Next time he’d have to have her be slightly larger so he could see the bulge moving downward in his cock. Her size was perfect but he wanted to see that visual at least once.

Then the struggling vanished for a moment and he held his breath and his cock out of the way. His other hand cupped his testicles just in time to see them jump suddenly as an electric shock ran through his body. For a moment after there was nothing, then he saw movement once more before the tingling started again. His cock pulsed on its own in reaction.

Roger leaned his head back in appreciation as Erin danced inside his balls. Every movement felt incredible, and he supposed it was similar to what a woman felt with a vibrator buried inside herself.

Five minutes, he told himself, looking at his bedside alarm clock.

“Okay!” Erin said excitedly, having finished her happy dance. The world was dark and sticky and made no physiological sense (she hoped to be a nurse one day) but she wasn’t going to be too picky. Roger’s balls were massive normally, and she was inside of them.

Finally.

With a happy squeal she ran blindly forward until the sticky fluids under her feet made her stumble then fall. The curly haired girl laughed and rolled onto her back, finally letting the smell of him fully permeate; she loved oral, she loved cum, she loved sex, and now she was in the heart of all of it.

One hand sought out a breast while the other dove down to her sex. She was soaking wet, both outside and in, and she skipped her usual one-finger warmup and immediately inserted three fingers. A cry of pleasure escaped her mouth as she realized she could hear Roger’s racing heart in the distant. He moved slightly on the bed and it tossed Erin to the side, covering her in even more of his fluids as she felt rhythmic movement begin.

“That was a fast five minutes!” she gasped aloud as she felt the fluids around her grow more shallow; he must have already been close to cumming? It didn’t quite match with what her friends had told her, but she wasn’t going to overanalyze. The fact that his simple movements threw her about so much only made the situation hotter for her.

“Roger, I know you can’t hear me!” she yelled as both hands worked at her sex, exploring inside while two fingers rubbed and flicked her clit, “But I’m cumming!”

“I’m cumming!” Roger said in the direction of his testicles as he felt his orgasm fast approaching. He hadn’t expected to last long; Erin felt incredibly good and he’d purposefully abstained from masturbating the past two days just for this moment.

As he felt his testicles pull upward and the buildup of pressure he yanked his sock off his foot and slipped it over the head of his cock. He squeezed his eyes shut as Erin’s body briefly obstructed the flow of semen and caused the strength of his orgasm to double, then triple before he finally exploded. Furiously he pumped himself to prolong the ecstasy, not caring what his erratic options might be doing to Erin’s tiny body. This was half the reason of the toughening, he reasoned as he shot jet after jet of cum.

Eventually, after the longest orgasm of his life, Roger let himself relax. He pulled his sticky hand off his cock and wiped it on the sock before slipping it off his rod and turning it upside down. It was heavy with his load and he breathed heavily, reveling in the afterglow of such a strong orgasm.

Okay, he thought as his eyes started to focus again, What’s the best way to get her out without getting spunk everywhere?

Then his balls tingled in electricity as something within moved again.

“What?” Roger exclaimed, looking from his heavy sock to his balls, which were moving again. His cock was trying to harden once more in response.

“Roger?!” Erin yelled, trying to find her way in the darkness. Occasionally she bumped into the walls of his testicles or other things she knew she’d be able to identify after an anatomy class, but that only increased her panic.

“Let me out!” she yelled again before her ankle shifted underneath her and she fell, painfully as something tore within. “Shit!”

She reached down to her ankle and immediately yanked her hand away; even the slight touch had caused the pain to skyrocket.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me!” she said to herself as she carefully felt her rapidly swelling ankle. “Now??” she exclaimed, suddenly furious. She’d broken this ankle twice before and knew that even a slight twist could cripple her with pain.

Roger saw his balls move again, stunned.

“Uh. Shit,” he said as his mind raced. She should have come out. It still felt incredible to have her in his balls, but she most definitely should have been ejected with his load. “Oh this is not good.”

“What’s not good honey?” Roger’s mother asked as she walked into his room with a basket of laundry under one arm.

The two locked eyes as she realized what he was doing, and as Roger realized he’d just gotten his girlfriend completely stuck inside his testicles.

Rebecca dropped the laundry basket and covered her eyes as Roger struggled to cover himself.

“Roger!” she yelled, backing out of his room and hitting the doorframe, “Lock your damn door!”

“Knock first!” he cried out angrily, before he realized his mother was possibly the only person who could help him short of a trip to the hospital.