- Text Size +

“No you jackass!” Todd yelled as he laughed. “It doesn’t count if it rolls off the table!”

“Since when?” Dave yelled back, holding up a dice that he had turned to show a ’17.’ Giving himself a twenty would have been too obvious. “We’ve never once-“

“Since ever!” Al yelled out, laughing at the two as they sparred across the table.

This was an argument they revisited every time they played, and at this point it was just part of the fun. The five of them had played together for years, ever since they’d discovered none of them were quite tough enough for varsity sports. They’d gone to school together their entire lives and even now, in their busy senior year, they made a point to play at least once a month. They’d changed their games from long extended campaigns to one-shots with their old epic-level characters, but they’d retained Todd as their game master.

“Re-roll!” Todd said, still laughing. He took a slow drink of his hard lemonade; his parents didn’t care if the teenagers drank when they did overnights at their house but none of the boys cared for regular beer. And none could handle hard liquor.

Dave feigned offense and rolled his eyes.

“Fine!” he said with mock outrage, though he was laughing too, “I roll to seduce the dragon!”

Everyone held their breath and watched as Dave rolled the die again, this time keeping it carefully on the ping-pong table that had been converted to show the massive map of their one-shot setting. The dice bounced across the moat, rolled into Steve’s barbarian (who had once slew an elven deity by punching it in the spleen), then settled in the courtyard where El’s wizard had exhausted himself before they realized they hadn’t even seen the real bad guy yet.

As a group they all leaned over the table. Each of their characters were near their end, and they knew that Todd wasn’t the kind of game master to ensure there was a happy ending. He’d introduced the dragon at the worst possible time, just as they’d been exhaustedly celebrating bringing down an ogre who was, in fact, only a servant. They’d barely survived the pre-fight, and the real fight was about to destroy them.

Unless things got ridiculous.

“It’s a—” Elwood started to say as everyone erupted at once.

“Twenty!” Todd yelled the loudest as they all roared with laughter. “All right you son of a bitch!” he said to Dave as he jumped up and down excitedly, “Roll for constitution!”

“What?!?” Dave yelled back as Elwood choked on his drink. Elwood was quicker on the uptake than Dave.

“It’s a male dragon, you moron!” Todd said with a smile as a second round of laughter erupted. “How did you think this was gonna work?”

Sarah peeked around the corner into the game room, smiling at the commotion. The boys’ monthly gaming session always happened at Todd’s house, which meant as his sister she got to spend a lot of time on the periphery with them. It was effectively their base of operations, and rare was the day where only Todd was home without one of his friends. Since he was surprisingly oblivious for a soon-to-be college student, this gave Sarah plenty of time to flirt with his friends. All of them. Just not all at once.

Yet.

Steve saw the tiny brunette lean around the corner and he gave her a wink that the rest of the boys failed to notice. Todd hadn’t picked up on Steve being around much more often lately, but Sarah had. Her flirting over the years had carefully felt out which of her older brother’s friends were interested in her: All of them. Steve was simply her most recent focus. So far they’d never done anything more than a little heavy over-the-clothes petting, but she’d convinced him they should change all that tonight.

It didn’t take much convincing; at eighteen Steve was more than ready to lose his v-car, and Sarah was the natural choice. He was around her fairly often, she was a beautiful brunette that was six inches shorter than his own five-ten, and she was obviously into him. The fact that she had a perfect year-round tan and knock-out breasts was only icing on the cake that was her incredible backside. She’d been turning heads for years, not just among her brother’s friends.

Before Todd could notice and yell at her, Sarah ducked back around the corner and pulled out her phone. The commotion in the game room continued as she walked back toward her room. On the stairs she opened her Tiny Tinder app, and as she nudged her door shut with her hips she pulled open the weeks-long conversation she’d been having with Steve. Safe in the pink and purples she’d used to decorate her space she pulled off her sweater and tossed it in her hamper.

Two swipes on her phone started J-pop music from her computer speakers.

“That’s bullshit!” Dave said as he laughed, pointing to the ‘3’ that he’d just rolled. “Excuse me I didn’t take proficiency in dragon dick!”

“I’ll go easy on you,” Todd said as Steve discretely pulled out his phone. Behind the standing screen he rolled three unseen dice, then said: “The dragon holds you down with one massive paw and you see its member,” he mimed stroking a cock the size of his leg, “approaching. With a claw the dragon expertly peels your leather armor from your body, and positions itself behind you–“

The group leaned forward, sure that Todd had some horrible fate planned for the world’s unluckiest bard. Dave held his breath and Steve tapped a button on his phone and almost spit out his drink when he saw the picture Sarah had sent him. He had expected more dirty talk, not a picture of his friend’s sister wearing a lacy purple bra and sticking out her tongue. Then he saw where one of their missing miniatures had gone: she was holding it on her tongue, and as he made that realization the next message came through: “Wish this was you!”

“And that’s both its move and its action for the turn!” Todd said quickly, and the group’s energy revitalized as they all laughed.

Not only had the dragon not wiped out their party as it easily could have, if they acted quickly they could still save Dave’s bard’s butthole. Steve made sure to put his phone away before he leapt into the discussion. Dave handled the comedy in their group, but Steve handled the strategy.

“Okay,” he said as he leaned forward, making sure he still knew where everyone was positioned, “Elwood, how many spell slots do you have?”

An hour later the five boys all sat back on the massive sectional couch. Todd was turning on the television while Elwood produced a prodigious stack of DVDs for them to choose from. Whatever they picked would only be half watched; they were each several drinks deep and their game had given them plenty to talk about.

“I can’t believe that worked,” Elwood said as he looked for a terrible monster movie, “I’m pretty sure you can’t insult a dragon to death, especially when it’s moments from raping you.”

“I swear I didn’t fudge anything!” Todd said as he twisted off the cap to another hard lemonade. He truly hadn’t; it was a miracle Dave’s bard hadn’t died by anal exsanguination. “I’ve never seen three nat-20’s from three different players in a row before, that dragon had one health point left and it would’ve been killed by a stiff breeze.”

“That was really cool how the boss turned out to be the boss’s bitch,” Steve said as he typed out a message to Sarah.

Are you sure about this? he asked her over the Tiny Tinder chat function. He knew Sarah had flirted with their whole group, and when Todd wasn’t around the rest of them had agreed they’d happily gangbang her. Steve didn’t mind, it wasn’t the 80’s anymore, but he was still a little iffy on shrinking the whole group without them knowing.

Gangbanging a girl two years younger in a five-way virginity destroying pile? No problem. Shrinking his friends without their consent? Iffy.

“Well yeah, I’m a genius!” Todd said, still reveling in how well he’d ran that match, but not realizing Steve had been getting more and more provocative pictures from his sister the entire time.

Don’t be a pussy! was the reply, accompanied by a close up of Sarah’s smooth snatch, and an arrow-shaped patch of hair on her mons. Steve felt his manhood jump. It did miff him a little that she wanted their first hookup to be this way; he wanted to bang her on his own first, but he also had no issues letting her call the shots. It wasn’t like this would be their only shot. In a couple of months Todd was going to school three hundred miles away and Steve was staying home to watch the family business.

“What’s got you going over there?” Al asked Steve as he smiled, “You died!”

“A heroic death compared to dragon rape!” Steve shot back as he fired back ‘I can’t wait to go spelunking!’

“How about this?” Elwood held up a disc they hadn’t seen in decades: Hero’s Highway.

“Holy shit!” Steve said, “Todd, do you still have that old MasterBox?”

“Hell yeah!” Todd replied as he got up, knowing right where he’d stored the old game console, “But I wouldn’t say stabbing a dragon in the dick is exactly heroic!”

The boys just laughed as the party kept rolling. Over the years they’d almost spent more time in Todd’s basement game room than they had in their own houses. Before Todd was done setting up the vintage console the teenagers had distributed controllers, cleared space on the tables, and prepared snacks as though it were second nature. They were a finely tuned machine.

I’m getting tired of waiting! Sarah told Steve as the ancient video game loaded. He took a quick glance at the picture and saw she’d done her dark hair in long pigtails and was smiling to show her braces. It made her look younger than she really was, and she knew it. Steve struggled against his penis’s desire to run upstairs and dive into her.

Trust me! he texted back, Let us get a few more drinks in, then they won’t care and Todd will crash early like the lightweight he is.

Sarah rolled her eyes and tossed her phone to the side. She knew Steve was right; Todd was usually the first in their group to fall asleep. But she was so excited to finally get to play with them that she didn’t want to wait.

“Guess I’ll have to,” she said to her ceiling as she looked at the clock.

***

Two hours later the teens finally retreated to Todd’s room. It was just large enough for the five of them if they situated themselves correctly. Carefully they rolled out their sleeping bags on top of thick blankets. They were drunk enough that it took serious effort, and it took twenty minutes longer than it should have as they laughed together.

“Okay guys,” Steve said, letting his alcoholic courage guide him and forgetting that he hadn’t waited for Todd to fall asleep yet, “I got one more thing before we crash.”

“Dude, it’s two in the morning!” Todd said, more than ready to fall asleep. He had just finished shoving his frequently stuck door closed.

“Oh shit,” Steve said, suddenly recalling he was supposed to wait for Todd to pass out. He shrugged as he pulled out his phone. “Too late now,” he said quietly to himself. He held his phone up so everyone could see it, and in a louder voice he said, “Wanna have some real fun?”

“Hey, is that-?” Elwood started to ask as Steve turned his phone around and tapped a flashing button.

“Buckle up, bitches!” Steve yelled excitedly, “It’s party time!”

“Wait!” Todd yelled from the doorway, “Was that my sist-“

He didn’t get to finish his question before the teens all suddenly vanished with a combined rapidly-dwindling shout. Their clothes, suddenly without occupants, dropped to the ground. Todd’s shirt caught on the door handle, while the rest of the piles simply dropped anticlimactically onto their sleeping bags. The loudest sound was Steve’s phone dropping to the floor, missing Steve’s sleeping bag and landing on the hardwood.

For a moment there was motionless silence throughout the room, then the piles of clothing started to shift gently, as though a mouse were nosing its way through the fallen cloth. Steve was the first to emerge, three inches tall and feeling like a million dollars.

“Whoo!” the tiny man yelled, leaping into the air and pumping a fist. At his height he didn’t jump high, but it didn’t matter. He was overwhelmed with horny excitement, endorphins, and…

“Hey, I’m sober?” Steve asked aloud as he looked at his hands. Then he laughed to himself. “Oh yeah, the shrinking thing pushes out toxins.”

Then he looked up as he heard distant and angry yelling. Steve stumbled toward the sound across his sleeping bag until he reached the edge, then hopped off. At his height it seemed like only a couple of feet, but the impact jarred him more than he expected. As he recovered he looked around and saw Elwood and Al running toward him, both looking thoroughly annoyed.

“Hey!” he shouted at them, cupping his hands around his mouth, “Where’s Dave?”

“You asshole!” Elwood shouted when he got closer, punching Steve in the arm.

“Ow!”

Al didn’t bother with a punch; he was out of breath from the running. Instead he shoulder checked Steve and knocked him to the floor where he landed on a pebble the size of a basketball.

“Hey damnit!” Steve yelled, but the other two’s shouting overruled him instantly.

“Idiot!” “Jackass!” “What the hell were you-“ “gonna kick your-“

Steve stumbled to his feet and his friends let him while they kept up their verbal assault. He looked at them, confused, and held up both his hands to try and get them to slow down.

“Hey, wait wait wait!” he shouted as Al winded up for another punch. “What the hell guys!?”

“You!” Al shouted back. “What the hell are you doing shrinking us down? You didn’t warn us or anything!”

“Whoa, okay,” Steve said quietly, holding both hands out like he was calming a rabid dog, “Okay, I can get that, and I was gonna tell you-“

“When?” Elwood asked, cutting him off. “Because two seconds beforehand is pretty shitty man!”

“Well,” Steve stuttered out, looking up at the mountain sized bed that towered over them all, “I meant to wait until Todd was passed out, but then I got too excited and just…” he ended his sentence by waving his hands about.

“Great.” Al said, shaking his head. “Care to tell us why now? Or are we gonna wait til Dave dies of exhaustion?”

The other two three-inch tall boys turned and looked where Al was gesturing. In the distance they could see Dave’s blonde hair bouncing as he jogged toward them. Unlike the rest of the boys, Dave didn’t have the genetics for running. He spent more time in the weight room, where any number over five was too high for him.

“Uh-“ Al said suddenly, realizing that Dave’s hair wasn’t the only thing that’s bouncing.

“You’re not supposed to look!” Elwood said, laughing. “Ball gazer!”

“Oh, shut it!” Al said angrily, “Like we haven’t ever-“

What they hadn’t ever was suddenly cut off as a crack of thunder rolled through the room. The trio turned suddenly and cowered reflexively as the door handle turned rapidly, as distant as the sun. Then another crack of thunder sounded as whoever was opening the door put their shoulder into it again; the boys had broken it months ago and Todd’s parents hadn’t bothered to fix it. Again there was a massive grunt of effort and the door shook.

“It’s like watching the sky break open!” Al said as the door finally got unstuck and it swung open.

“Oh, so that’s why we shrank,” Steve said, crossing his arms and suddenly confident that they’d be happy with his decision, surprise or no. “Sarah and I have been talking a lot and she wanted all of us at the same time before she’d let me bang her.”

“Oh please,” Al said, punching him on the shoulder. “That tease already-“

Then his voice trailed off as Sarah appeared. She was a beautiful brunette goddess; the size of a skyscraper yet as agile as a dancer, as she should be. Sarah gave off nerdy vibes with her glasses, which she wasn’t wearing at the moment, but she had earned a dancer’s body through years of practice. Her face was flushed from pushing the door open and her C-cup breasts heaved from the exertion. She was wearing athletic short-shorts and a dark tank top, both of which she’d outgrown several years ago.

None of the boys had ever seen something so beautiful and awe-inspiring. Her breasts pushed out against the small shirt and her nipples stood proud; her excitement was palpable.

“She already-“ Al said again, lost in thought as he watched Sarah carefully step forward. It briefly occurred to him that she didn’t have her glasses on and that they may be in danger, but she only took two steps into the room then knelt down carefully on one knee. “Uh-“

“Shut it, Al, that handy doesn’t count for shit,” Steve said as he watched Sarah kneel. She was so large that her motions were inadvertently terrifying. He knew she was several feet away still, which seemed like a half mile to him, but his mind couldn’t decipher the mixed signals and giant scale. The instinct to run from the larger predator was screaming in his ear, but Steve ignored it.

“What is she doing?” Elwood asked as she reached down to the ground, smiling and revealing the braces on her teeth. Her pigtails fell from her shoulders and dangled toward the ground as she leaned further forward and her eyes narrowed. The trio couldn’t see what she was reaching for; Steve’s sleeping bag was a barrier the size of a small building that blocked their view.

“Hey!” Steve yelled, waving his arms and starting Al and Elwood, “Sarah!”

In the distance Sarah didn’t notice them, but they certainly noticed when she stood with dizzying speed.

“Hold still!” they heard her booming voice say to something that she held gently with both hands. “This is gonna be awesome!”

“She must have found Todd?” Al asked aloud, “Wasn’t he over there?”

Just as he asked Dave finally reached their group and Sarah’s eyes flashed toward them. Even without her glasses four three-inch tall people on the floor must have been obvious.

“Okay,” Dave said as he double over wheezing, “Steve,” gasp, “What the fuck!”

“We’re past that already!” Steve said hurriedly as Sarah stepped over his sleeping bag. He couldn’t keep himself from stepping backward as she towered over them, and he backed into Al causing the two of them to fall in a tangle of limbs.

“Shit!” someone yelled as one of Sarah’s feet slammed down onto the floor next to them.

Steve and Al rolled away from each other as someone else screamed. In their panic none of them noticed Sarah’s hands approach and surround them. She giggled and Steve looked up just in time to see her staring down at him. Then something massive and warm slammed into him from the side.

As carefully as she could Sarah gathered the rest of the tinies, scooping them up with cupped hands. They may have been slightly-fuzzy blurs (she always exaggerated how poor her vision was to those who asked), but she was able to count to five once they were all in her hands. She held them up to one hazel eye and tried to make sense of who was who, but the boys kept tumbling over each other as each of her small movements knocked them off their feet. Being careful not to drop any or trip she stood and started backing out of the room.

She laughed again and said, “Okay boys, I know one of you used to be my brother-“

“Hey!” Todd yelled angrily. He’d been yelling the entire time, livid at both being shrunk against his will and the fact that he was naked in his sister’s hands.

“-but as far as I’m concerned every tiny is a toy and ohmygosh thank you Steve for volunteering everyone!”

“Steve!” everyone yelled as she walked down the hall, “You asshole!”

Above them Sarah was humming happily and bouncing with each step. The hallway flew by and the boys clambered over one another to try and get a look at their surroundings beyond her titanic hands. By the time they were upright all they could see was Sarah’s smiling face from below and walls that were splattered with an energetic mix of pink and purple paint. The scent of strawberries flooded over them and Todd got a glimpse of a candle on a nightstand before her hands dumped them unceremoniously on the largest bed in history.

“Shit!” he yelled before he landed on the pink blanket with an ‘oof!’ Before anything else could happen he rolled to his knees and looked around as fast as he could manage. Quickly he counted his four friends around him, a hundred pillows a mile ahead of him, and as he spun he saw a massive dark form fall to the ground, vanishing rapidly as it fell beyond where the edge of the bed let him see.

“Is everybody okay?” he heard Elwood say as the boys all recovered.

“We’re tough, aren’t we?” Al said behind him as he stood next to Todd. “Right Steve?” he asked distractedly, his voice trailing off as he beheld the sight above him.

Even Todd was distracted by the sight of his sister rapidly pulling off all of her clothing. There was no pretense in what she was doing, no attempt at a strip tease, no acknowledgement that she had a small crowd entranced by her actions. Todd had unknowingly seen her shirt fall earlier, and she yanked her sports bra up and over her head as he realized what he had seen falling. Her C-cup breasts dropped slightly and bounced, and despite everything Todd felt his manhood grow.

Then Sarah turned sideways and started pulling her shorts over her hips; it was clear it took some effort. She’d outgrown the shorts years ago and Todd was the only member of their group who hadn’t regularly fantasized about seeing her well-shaped ass.

“Right Steve?” Al asked again as they watched a tiny pair of red panties vanish down her legs as well. Sarah’s toned stomach was mere feet away, and Al was finally watching her get naked in front of him. But he didn’t like Steve’s lack of answer. “Steve?”

Sarah turned again and all five of the teens looked at the small patch of pubic hair, short and dark and trimmed to look like an arrow, which they followed down to the cleft between her legs. Had they been regular sized it would have seemed impossibly small, though that wouldn’t have stopped them unless she told them ‘no.’ But at their size they knew that her body was more than large enough to accommodate their size.

“Uh, what?” Steve asked as Sarah picked up her phone and murmured into it briefly. As he started to rub his erection music started to blare from an unseen speaker in the distance. A female voice accompanied by a frenzy of electronica filled the air as Sarah licked a finger and circled one nipple.

“Hey boys,” she said, desire dripping from her voice, “Sorry I led you all on for so long, but honestly I just didn’t have the courage to take it any further than a handy!”

Al chuckled and Todd punched him in the arm.

“Dude, really?” Dave asked as Sarah kept speaking.

“But Steve really got me going over the past couple weeks-“

“Wait, all of you?” Todd said angrily as the rest shrugged sheepishly. “Ever heard of the bro code!?”

“And that’s when I thought of shrinking!”

She smiled above them, her enthusiasm obvious on her face. It was the smile and energy that would win her any boy she wanted.

But they’re all right here! she thought, feeling heat she’d denied herself all evening blossoming in her most private of places.

“I really really like you all,” she admitted, her face growing red with the admission even as she traced one finger hypnotically downward between her breasts.

“And I think I’m ready to go all the way,” she continued as her finger crept downward. Even Todd, horrified that this was his sister, couldn’t tear his eyes away.

“Don’t worry though. I’ll be gentle. It’s my first time too!”

Then her finger finally reached her clit, which she rubbed lightly with a gasp.

“First time, huh?” Steve said, drawing Todd’s attention.

“That’s my sister!” he screamed angrily at Steve, suddenly furious. Todd leaped at Steve, who yelled in surprise as a fist hit his face like a brick. “I’m not gonna lose my virginity to my sister!”

As he pulled his arm back for another swing something massive wrapped around his body causing Todd to scream in sudden fear. The ground suddenly receded and his stomach flipped as his friends grew smaller and his vantage point shot upward. There was a loud giggle as the hand turned.

The hell? Steve wondered as Dave helped him back to his feet and Todd was yanked upward. One hand went to his nose and came away red with blood. Steve felt himself grow pale when he realized what that meant.

“No need to fight guys!” Sarah said with a delicate laugh as the tiny in her hand pushed against her fingers. Just in case, she nervously loosened her grip slightly. “You’re all gonna get in me tonight! But the first winner is…”

Sarah squinted her eyes and held the tiny up to her face. Briefly she thought about just grabbing her glasses, but the face quickly came into focus.

“Todd!” she said with a gasp. Sarah had never considered her first time might be with her brother, but as a tiny he was hardly her brother; now he was just a toy.

The perfect size toy, she thought.

“I hope you enjoy this as much as I’m going to,” she said to her first ever toy. Before she could lose her nerve she licked his head and put one foot up on her bed.

“Whoa!” Elwood said, not noticing Steve’s bloody nose and look of horror. He was too busy looking upward where Sarah’s perfect legs went all-the-way-up, ending with the most perfect pussy he’d ever seen.

“I’d be jealous!” he yelled as her hand descended, hoping that Todd could hear him. He knew Todd wasn’t happy about this at all, but he couldn’t help goading his friend. “But I’m gonna be spending a lot of time in your sister now, so get her warmed up!”

Al and Dave laughed halfheartedly; they too were entranced by the show. Sarah’s face betrayed nerves, fear, and need. But her glistening pussy showed them that above all else she wanted this.

Above them two fingers parted her outer lips, and each of their erections pulsed with reckless desire. They were all virgins, and at some point in the past two years each had fantasized about, and almost managed to, take Sarah’s virginity.

Then her other hand appeared, only Todd’s head exposed. Suddenly it rotated, hanging him upside down. The boys could hear him yell angrily, then as they watched she pulled him closer to herself until his feet contacted her pussy. Instantly her groan of pleasure drowned out his cries and her dainty hand pushed him further upward.

“Oh!” she said, unable to say anything more. The feeling of something entering her was unreal, far better than her finger. Every kick of her brothers – no, her toy’s – legs was an electric shock of pure pleasure. He may have been much smaller than the cocks she saw on the internet, but for her first time he was perfect.

“Oh god!” she said as she adjusted her hand, putting a finger on each of his shoulders as she leaned forward, putting one hand on the bed to keep herself from falling over as her knees weakened.

“Watch out!” Dave yelled as the massive hand landed mere feet away from him. The force of her weight knocked him to the side and he landed on his back just in time to see Todd get engulfed by Sarah’s snatch up to his shoulders.

As he watched a single finger gently pushed on Todd’s head until Dave couldn’t see his friend anymore. Above him Sarah was mewing with pleasure, and her finger pulled back until it could rapidly rub her clit; all that Dave could see of Todd was the top of his head.

Sarah’s snatch was a boiling hot, slippery tube that Todd knew he’d see again in his nightmares. He kicked and punched against her pliable flesh but made no traction. Her fingers had easily slid him inside of herself and he felt her quiver around him; heard her cry out in pleasure with every frenzied movement he made. Desperately he craned his neck upward to keep his mouth open to the air, but her fluids coated his body and he could only take short breaths as he spit out the salty lubrication as fast as he could.

He kept kicking and pushed his arms up and overhead. Todd was more than aware that she was too slippery for him to really pull himself out, but he was hoping if he could make his body more wide toward her opening her pulsing muscles would simply eject him rather than devouring him whole.

The world shook, larger movements than before, and he hoped that she was orgasming already and that he would have his escape. For a moment he opened his eyes only to see his friends far closer than he’d expected; her movements had been her climbing on the bed, not cumming. Todd couldn’t be so lucky.

“Help!” he tried to yell, but the words only came out as a sputtering gasp; he was being squeezed too tightly and her fluids entered his mouth as soon as he opened it.

“Get a good look boys!” Sarah said breathlessly. Her finger strummed along her clit and she felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. She’d carefully climbed onto the bed on all fours, and she lowered her hips to give the remaining four tinies a good look at her snatch and, giggle!, her asshole too. Sarah knew what the boys wanted and it made her feel somehow dirty and powerful.

Part of her wondered what it was going to feel like when she slid one or two of them into her tight asshole.

The finger above them flew more rapidly as Steve tugged at Al’s arm. Al absentmindedly jerked his arm away, entranced by the show.

“Not now!” he said as he saw Sarah’s legs start to shake. Her pussy lips even seemed to be vibrating, though that could have just been from her finger on her clit.

Steve tugged at Al’s arm again as Sarah’s moans began to crescendo. The sound was so large each of the boys felt their bodies start to shake in response.

“Al, you need to see this-“ Steve tried to say, holding up his bloody hand.

Then Sarah screamed as her orgasm finally arrived. Todd screamed too; the boys could see his mouth open as her pussy tried to crush him. Her finger flew across her clit above them, then she leaned forward enough to put her shoulders on the bed and her other hand joined the fray. As they watched a finger pushed into her tight pussy as well and she started sliding it in and out of herself, the pressure on her finger dragged Todd along with.

“No-mph!” Todd tried to scream as her finger pistoned in front of him. Suddenly his air was cut off as he was plunged deeper into her boiling cavern, his face blocked by her finger. As he was yanked up and down he thrashed, desperate to create enough space to breath. Every third or fourth stroke her finger would slide a little further out and he could gasp out a desperate breath before she drove her finger back in, desperate to prolong her orgasm.

Then, finally as he was about to black out from the movement and lack of air, he felt her finger slow. The distant cries of pleasure faded into the distance and her finger slid out of her. Todd let himself be pulled with it.

“Catch him!” someone yelled below him as he fell. No one did, but he landed on the soft blanket without being injured. Coughing, he rolled to his stomach and tried to get on all fours as the world shook around him.

“That was amaaaziiiiing!” Sarah said, still shaking slightly from her orgasm. Carefully she rolled onto her back and let out a deep satisfied sigh as she made sure the five tinies were between her outspread legs. At that distance they were a little fuzzy, but she could see her brother’s friends running over to congratulate him.

“I’ve never came like that before!” Sarah’s voice said in the distance as the boys gathered around Todd.

“Dude!” Dave said, “That looked awesome!”

Then he saw Todd coughing, and how distressed he appeared.

“No it wasn’t!” Todd yelled as Steve finally yelled at everyone.

“Look!” he yelled, holding up his bloodied hand and pointing to his nose. “I was trying to tell you assholes, we’re not tough! That probably almost killed him!”

Their faces all turned white as they looked at him and realized what that meant. In the distance Sarah was giggling and saying something she thought was sexy, but none of them could spare her the attention. Their gazes went from Steve’s face to how Todd looked like he’d just run a marathon. He wasn’t hurt, but from what they knew of shrinking he shouldn’t even be able to get tired.

“Who’s next?” Sarah asked rhetorically as the gathering of tinies seemed to slow. She’d wanted to give her first toy time to prepare the rest for her smoothness, but the fire in her belly grew. She needed more. In the back of her mind she knew she’d done the smart thing by playing with them all tiny first; she could only imagine how sore she’d be if she’d tried to be with them all at full size for her first time. Sarah wasn’t good at restraint; she may have flirted with them one at a time but if she’d found the nerve to sleep with one, she would have slept with them all.

Well, probably not Todd. But if the room was dark….Sarah giggled as she the thought ran through her head.

“If we’re not careful she could ki—” what Steve tried to say was cut off as massive fingertips gently grabbed his chest. Todd had time to see his friend’s stunned face before Steve was yanked upward at dizzying speeds.

This time Sarah didn’t bother turning her toy around.

“Don’t worry everybody!” she said to the rest as she leaned forward and they all screamed, fearful for their friend. She wanted to see this toy slide into her this time and she adjusted her hips accordingly. “There’s enough of me for everyone!”

Then she moved her toy closer to her pussy. It was either Al or Steve, she guessed, but she hoped it was Steve. He’d told her about how well he would squirm for her over the past couple of days and her pussy was eagerly hoping he lived up to expectation.

She bit her lip as his head slid into her tight pussy and he instantly started squirming for her. For a girl who’d never put anything inside of her besides a finger it was incredible. As she slid him further inside of herself Sarah adjusted her grip and grabbed onto his ankles. Her right leg twitched as the signals from her pussy overwhelmed her muscle control briefly.

“Here we go!” she said more to herself than him. Below her pussy the rest of the tinies were watching with what she assumed was envy. Then they were beyond her attention, except for as her legs and feet moved slowly, mirroring her pleasure.

This time she took a little longer; with the first tiny she’d been so excited by the situation that she came far faster than usual. She was still incredibly keyed up and knew this wouldn’t take long, but she hoped it wouldn’t be another sprint.

That’s okay, she told herself as she slowly starting pumping the tiny in and out of her, savoring the feeling of his shoulders and swinging arms pushing against her sensitive flesh, It’s not like they’re all going away, we’ve got months to play before even a couple of them leave for college.

Then thought stopped. All that mattered were the sensations her toy was giving her. One finger lightly circled her clit as she slid him in and out of her. At three inches tall he couldn’t get as deep as she’d like but for now it would have to do. The next time she played he could be bigger.

In a blissful daze she leaned back against her headboard as her hands moved below. Each thrust brought the delicious sensations deeper inside, while each retreat made her pussy long for more. Every so often she removed him entirely just to get the feeling of that initial insertion all over again. As she continued using her miniature dildo his struggles grew more erratic, and so did her thrusting. Gently she pushed him deeper, letting her fingers lose their grip briefly to stuff him further inside before she followed him and squeezed his ankles once more to slide him free.

Steve screamed as he was thrust into her soaking snatch. His inner ear had given up on keeping track of his position, all he could tell was what direction he was being pushed by how he felt her flesh sliding past his body. Each moment was a desperate struggle for air, and he could tell he was losing. The only thing that kept him from blacking out was the fact that she intermittently pulled him free of her tunnel which allowed him to take a few desperate gasps as she ran his head around her clit before returning him to that destination he’d so desperately chased after only hours ago. And the pain, of course.

Just let me die! he found himself thinking as part of her masturbation began to involve releasing his ankles briefly before smashing them once more.

He felt his strength fading; her flesh began pushing harder on him as her orgasm grew and he could only hope that she came soon-

“Ohmygod!” Sarah yelled as her orgasm arrived suddenly, stunning her with its speed. Her pussy clamped down on her toy and she couldn’t help herself; as her need grew she took two fingers and shoved him violently further into herself. Her body bucked and she rubbed her clit furiously while her two fingers drove in and out of her sopping tunnel. She could feel her toy continue fighting deeper than anything had ever been before and her orgasm was unreal; it was by far the best since she’d first discovered sitting on the corner of the dryer in the basement.

The boys below screamed as her legs thrashed; her feet missed smashing them to a pulp my mere inches. They dove and scattered as she cried out in ecstasy, her pleasure balanced by their chaotic flight for survival. Then, after an eternity of panic that in reality only lasted ten seconds, the tornado of smashing flesh stopped and they heard Sarah let out another satisfied sigh.

“Steve!” Al cried out, looking toward Sarah’s massive snatch as she pulled her two fingers free of it with a faint suction noise. Steve didn’t appear. “We gotta get Steve!”

“No!” Elwood yelled at Al as he ran, “There’s no way he’s alive! We gotta get out of here!”

“Mmm,” Sarah moaned as she felt movement in her pussy again. Some instinct prompted her to squeeze her abdominal muscles and she felt the moving mass propelled toward her opening. “Oh, you want out, huh?” she asked with a giggle. She squeezed her stomach muscles again and looked down just as something started to protrude from her pussy. Sarah couldn’t help but laugh as an arm, then a tiny head peeked out from her snatch.

There was a strange sensation as her toy fell out of her pussy, and she laughed again as she saw the tiny fall to the blanket. The idea of a little man popping out of her snatch made her smile with satisfaction.

“You were great!” she said, leaning back and stroking her clit lightly as she caught her breath. Her breasts heaved and she was covered in a light sheen of sweat. For a moment she enjoyed the afterglow, touching herself just enough to keep up some momentum for when she’d caught her breath.

As she breathed she failed to hear Steve’s cries of pain.

“Help!” Steve screamed as he rolled to his stomach on the pink comforter. “Help me!”

He couldn’t see his friends over the rolls in the blanket, but he knew he had to get away from Sarah before she accidentally killed him. While she masturbated he’d almost asphyxiated dozens of times and his left arm didn’t seem to work properly. But what was really killing him was his ankles; she’d crushed them almost instantly as soon as her thrusting had gotten more frantic. The pain was all that had kept him from passing out and dying in her pussy.

“Dave!” he cried as he crawled away from her massive pussy, covered in her juices and driven by a mix of terror and adrenaline, “Al! Guys!”

“Ahhh,” Sarah said, as oblivious to Steve’s pain as his friends were. Blindly she reached down between her legs and scooped him up. “I’ve gotta thank you for that,” she told him as she rolled his still-wet body onto her hand and lifted him to her face.

The boys watched in terror as Steve was lifted up to Sarah’s face. They hadn’t heard him screaming in pain, he had been too far away, but Al still felt terrible; he wished he’d been able to help his friend, even though Steve was the reason they were in this situation. They could only watch and hope that Sarah realized they weren’t tough before it was too late for all of them. It was obvious that he was in pain to them, but none of them could see what was wrong. They’d already made sure Todd was okay; Elwood, who wanted to be a nurse, described his symptoms as similar to a near-drowning more than anything.

Sarah let out a laugh from deep in her throat as endorphins ran through her body. Already her pussy hungered for more and she knew that she had three more toys to play with before everyone got their turn. But she wanted to see who she was using, though she was still a little too lazy to put on her glasses.

Her eyes narrowed as her hand approached her face. Steve’s face came into focus, and she loosened her grip slightly since he looked surprisingly uncomfortable.

“Hey little man,” she said as she tried to make her voice sultrier, “I really gotta thank you Steve, this is gonna be an incredible night.”

Then she leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on his tiny face. Her lips easily engulfed his head and she couldn’t help but snake her tongue out; her fluids tasted sweet on his tiny body as she French-kissed him. For a moment she was tempted to eat him, to swallow him whole and feel his wriggling form fight against the walls of her stomach. But she stopped herself just as her pussy cheered for her to do it; the thought of pulling him out of her stomach in the morning didn’t appeal to her, though she bet Steve wouldn’t mind the extra time inside of her.

Steve sputtered as she finally pulled her mouth away from him. Her tongue had bathed his face and torso in saliva, and he was soaked in a variety of fluids. Coughing, he pulled his good right arm free from her hand and waved, screaming at her as loud as he could. Each movement of her hand moved his ankles painfully, but he knew if he didn’t get her attention before things escalated further he likely wasn’t getting out of this alive.

She smiled, showing the braces on her teeth, and raised an eyebrow. The teen turned her head and shook her pigtail away from her ear as she held him up so she could hear him.

“Oh?” she asked, “What is it little toy?” Sarah was tempted to shove him straight into her snatch again instead of listening to him, but she knew she was in no rush. They had time and she could always get rougher later. She’d wanted to start rough, her friends had told her sex was better that way, but in her nervousness to lose her virginity she’d bet on it being a better idea to be at least a little gentle.

There was a faint sound of his voice and she held him closer to her ear.

“-me!” he was yelling, and Sarah was surprised at the tone of his voice. Urgency? Fear? It was a far cry from the excitement she’d expected, they’d both been fulfilling a sexual fantasy mere minutes ago. “I’m hurt!” she heard him say, and her eyes narrowed in confusion. “You broke my ankles! We’re! Not! Tough! Something went wr-“

Suddenly she pulled him away from her ear and she felt the blood drain from her face. Her free hand went up to her lips as she gasped, and Steve screamed as the hand holding him lowered and opened suddenly. Her palm held him like a massive table and she held him up to her eyes.

“No!” she said, stunned as she saw the twisted bones that had been his ankles. “No, no, no! You said you were all gonna be tough! That you’d be invincible! You were gonna spend the night in me!”

In the distance, between her ankles, the rest of the boys watched the exchange, only hearing Sarah’s voice. Despite the danger Al and Elwood couldn’t help but stare at her massive body, incredible even considering the size difference.

“We’re gonna be okay!” Todd said, suddenly relieved. There was no way his sister would continue now.

“No!” she said, “I wanted you all tough, not like this!”

She held her hand up to her ear again, and Todd saw something on her face that he didn’t like. As her brother he knew her better than anyone there, and fear ran through his body again. Her realization wasn’t going to save them.

“Uh,” Al said, watching her other arm start to move back downward, “Anybody else seeing this?”

As she spoke with Steve, Sarah couldn’t help it. She felt terrible about the entire situation, sure, who wouldn’t? She knew if she returned them all to their normal sizes then this could all be explained away as a terrible, embarrassing accident. Then she’d have to see them constantly, knowing she’d almost killed them all in sexual ecstasy rather than starting what she’d hoped would be a months long marathon of physical entwinement.

The shame would be incredible, the reminders daily. And if her friends heard about it? Unthinkable.

But her pussy had other ideas. As she realized that she was strong enough to hurt Steve badly without even meaning to, her pussy had overcome its shock of devouring what turned out to be an unwilling meal. She felt powerful. Strong. And she wanted more.

Steve couldn’t see as she slid a finger back into her wet snatch, slowly massaging the tender flesh inside. But he could tell from the change in her voice that things weren’t going as he’d hoped.

“I’m so sorry Steve!” Sarah said, struggling to hide the growing need within. “I really didn’t want it to be like this!”

“Turn us back!” he yelled from her palm as her finger, unseen below, tapped lightly on her engorged clitoris. “I gotta get to the hospital!”

At hearing that word a shock of fear ran through her body and she committed. There would be no hospital. No talk of their accident, no shameful lack of eye contact and flirting when they came over to her house.

Do it! a voice that she recognized said as she eyed Steve on her hand. He was visibly growing nervous under her intense gaze. Fill me! said the voice that belonged to her desire, They’re toys! Use them!

“I’m sorry Steve,” she said as she let a smile escape. The change in her energy was palpable, and as Steve started to move on her palm she lifted it upward. Two fingers entered her pussy as she tried out her most innocent voice, suddenly wishing she had a video camera.

“There’s not gonna be a hospital,” she told him as she held her hand in front of her mouth. Her massive tongue reached out and dragged up the front of his body, tasting his fear and exciting her even more as she realized exactly how helpless he was. She could hear him screaming faintly, and her hand blindly sought out another of her toys.

Al screamed as her hand first knocked him over, then picked him up. Sarah scooted her butt downward on the bed, bringing her ass close enough to the remaining three that they had to run to avoid being smashed. In a panic they ran as fast as they could, but Sarah was beyond noticing.

Sarah dropped the tiny on her breast, then maneuvered him on top of her nipple. Instantly he fought against her sensitive nipple and she used her hand to push him further into it. Each movement sent a small shock through her body; she was on fire.

Is this what a mouth would feel like? she wondered as her nipple blossomed with electric fire.

“Sorry Steve,” she said again, tilting her hand toward her mouth. He started to slide downward and she opened her mouth wide. “This isn’t what I planned, but I’m not gonna back out now.”

“No!” he screamed as he tried to scramble up her palm with one arm. “What is wrong with youuu?!”

Then he lost traction. Her hand was simply too steep and he fell downward, rolling once before he fell momentarily into open space. Then his ankles slammed painfully into the side of her mouth at the same time his head hit the opposite end, forcing his body to fold into the fetal position to fit. A different heat enveloped him as he landed on her tongue, and he threw his good arm toward her open lips, hoping to grab hold of a tooth.

“Mmmm!” Sarah said as she ground Al into her nipple and savored the taste of Steve. He kicked on her tongue as she swirled him about her mouth, and every so often she got a flash of salty goodness. It occurred to her that her teeth were probably cutting his tiny body and she was tasting his blood. A shock of guilt suddenly ran through her body.

Am I really gonna do this? she wondered as she maneuvered his body closer to the back of her mouth. Suddenly her entire body was vibrating with excitement as the final moment to change her mind approached.

“Fuck you!” Al screamed with the little air that her hand and nipple allowed him. Opening his mouth wide he bit into her as hard as he could.

Her nipple lit up with a suddenly sharper pleasure and Sarah tilted her head back in response. Her tongue pushed Steve hard against the top of her mouth and she gathered up saliva quickly. Then she swallowed as hard as she could.

The tiny man fought against her every step of the way, but all it did was heighten the pleasure for Sarah. She knew he was fighting for his life, but to her he was simply food. The first swallow pulled him halfway into her throat, and she breathed quickly through her nose before she swallowed again. He slid down her throat, vibrating pleasantly all the while as her nipple lit up with sensations she knew she’d have to experience again.

Then, just as she took another breath and prepared to swallow again, she felt the lump in her throat vanish. A weight seemed to settle in her abdomen as Steve fell into her stomach. Then there was a tickle.

“Oh!” Sarah said as she felt the tickle become a vibration, then an indescribable thumping that shook her to the core of her being.

With a sudden scream Sarah felt another small orgasm pass through her body. Steve was fighting for his life while she came without even touching herself. Al screamed as the pressure surrounding him increased; luckily the soft flesh of her breast acted as a cushion. If he’d been anywhere else her hand would have crushed him into paste.

The moment she felt the orgasm lessen Sarah sat up suddenly and grabbed one of the fleeing tinies. They’d almost made it to the edge of the bed, but she knew as well as they did that jumping would be suicide. She was in a frenzy, and she couldn’t even pretend that any of them were going to survive.

I’m not much better today! she thought excitedly as she slipped the toy from her nipple into her mouth then grabbed another from below. Whoever it was didn’t taste as interesting as Steve had, but he was also much more active. Sarah had never experienced regular sex, but she knew from that moment forth it would be difficult to orgasm without a tiny life about to be swallowed in her mouth.

“Don’t worry down there!” she said to the remaining tiny between her ankles, her words muffled by her current mouth-crawler. “I won’t forget about you!”

Then she sucked hard on the tiny in her mouth to hold him still as she laid further down on the bed. She brought her knees up to her head as her stomach kept up its incredible thumping vibrations and giggled. Once she felt settled she opened her mouth slightly and felt something slide outward between her lips.

“Help!” Al screamed as he tried to pull himself up through her lips. One hand planted on her teeth and the other managed to grab a tiny fold of her lips, and with all his strength he pulled himself up until his head was clear of her mouth. He tried not to think about the fact that his torso was now firmly situated between her teeth that could easily tear him in half. “Somebody help me!” he screamed again as he pulled himself further up.

Once she thought enough of him was free to see what was happening, Sarah clamped her lips around his torso. She knew she’d done it right when her sensitive lips could feel his arms struggling, still inside her mouth while she could hear his faint screaming. If she hadn’t been so horny she would have loved to have taken a picture; the idea of seeing his terrified face only deepened her need.

Let’s get one in either end, shall we? she thought, giggling around the boy stuck in her lip as she shifted her hips backward.

“No!” Todd screamed as his sister lowered Elwood toward her asshole. From his point of view he had a perfect view of parts of his sister he never wanted to see, and right now he was seeing a nightmare. The hand that held Dave pulled her cheeks apart gently while the hand holding Elwood carefully maneuvered him closer, and over it all in the distance Todd could see a face between her lips that he knew was Al.

“No!” he screamed again as she groaned; Elwood’s face had contacted her asshole.

Relax! she told herself as she felt the first-ever tickles at her backdoor. She’d planned on shoving at least one of the boys up her backdoor tonight, and the fact that it would kill him wasn’t going to slow her down. Al felt a massive breath blow out around his body as she exhaled.

The massive sphincter resisted Elwood’s face at first, and he was sure he was going to die from a broken neck. He knew it would be a mercy; since he wasn’t tough her asshole was a death sentence. Then the hand pulled him away slightly and in the darkness between her well-formed cheeks he saw her asshole tense briefly, then relax.

“Fuck!” he screamed as the hand pushed him forward again. His face pushed against the dark hole, still smelling of soap, until the skin moved aside to accommodate his penetration. He fought against her fingers but it was useless; his head passed through her sphincter and he briefly wondered how it would have felt to put his cock into that tight hole before his shoulders were engulfed as well.

The widest part of the tiny passed through her rosebud and Sarah smiled around the tiny between her lips. Her fingers pushed more and she distinctly felt when his shoulders had passed completely through; her sphincter suddenly tightened around the smaller diameter of his torso.

“Ah!” she said, causing Al to fall back into her mouth with a scream. Before she could choke she tucked him into her cheek, and a finger pushed on her anal-toy’s feet until she felt her ass swallow him entirely. There was a moment where she simply felt the additional, strange weight inside her backdoor. Then it moved, first a gentle tickle then larger, more furious movements as Elwood threw his fists against the walls of her colon.

As she felt her anal vibrator really work his magic, Sarah wasted no time in slamming the toy in her other hand straight into her pussy. He slid inside with no resistance; she was tight but she was ready. The toy slipped entirely into her pussy and she grabbed his ankles as fast as she could. Immediately she drove him in and out of herself, wishing he were larger but knowing this was going to work wonderfully.

The toy swung its arms through her sensitive tunnel as she pulled him back and forth. Her free hand alternated between her clit and one sensitive breast while the sensations from her lower half grew beyond anything she could have imagined. Having the toy fighting in her ass as she shoved another in and out of her pussy was unreal.

Sarah screamed around Al, and he screamed with her. She’d shoved him to the side of her mouth but her teeth were sharp enough to scrape his skin violently, and each of her screams was louder than a jet engine. The girl’s mouth was slightly open and he threw himself toward the light as best he could, though he knew it was futile. In the distance he could see a hand driving in and out of her pussy, she was holding herself so that she could see the insertion herself, and then she cried out again. Al screamed as he felt his eardrums burst.

This is gonna be perfect! Sarah thought as her orgasm approached rapidly. The more she came the more sensitive she became and knowing what she was going to do only hurried it along. The pressure below grew and grew, and as the electricity built she pulled the toy in her mouth back onto her tongue.

Just as her peak hit she threw him back toward her throat and swallowed hard. The feeling of his struggling form in her throat launched her over the edge as though shot from a cannon. The brunette girl shoved the toy in her pussy as deep as it would go with three more fingers and slapped her hand across her opening rapidly, causing shocks that ran through her body.

Todd watched in horror as his sister came violently, her mouth opening in a wordless scream. All her muscles clenched and he watched as a bulge that was Al traveled down her throat. Her fingers pounded in and out of her pussy, and he could only hope that Dave had died early in the chaos, that Elwood hadn’t survived being slid into her ass.

None of them were getting out of this alive, and the best he could hope for was a fast death. He couldn’t imagine slowly burning alive in her stomach like Al and Steve, but he was so terrified his mind didn’t seem to be working correctly anymore. There was nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. He was done.

Sarah’s entire body shook as she had the largest orgasm of her life. The sensations everywhere prolonged le-petit-morte longer than she believed possible. Two tinies in her stomach? Something in her ass fighting like a wild animal? A toy in her pussy that was…slowing down?

Realizing her pussy toy was finally losing energy brought Sarah down from the high of her orgasm. She gasped aloud as she breathed, feeling like she’d just ran half a marathon. Her hand retreated from her pussy, it was too sensitive for her to keep touching, and she felt slight movements as her toy was pushed out by her twitching muscles.

She sighed with mixed emotions; her anal toy was still fighting wonderfully but her pussy felt so empty the moment the toy pushed its way free and dropped to the bed.

“Oooh,” she said, tapping her belly where the two tinies inside were vibrating up a small storm that she didn’t want to ever live without. The skin on her backside felt her pussy toy moving slightly and she shifted her hips so as not to smash him.

“Don’t worry little guy,” she said as she reached down and grabbed the still slippery tiny, “You wanted in me for so long, I’ll help you back in.”

Then, with no ceremony or pretense, she spread her cheeks with her free hand and slid him straight into her asshole. It accommodated his tiny form perfectly, having had practice earlier. Sarah was too relaxed from the multiple orgasms to even think about clenching her ass; all her muscles were at ease. She felt-

“Perfect,” she said aloud as she enjoyed the vibrations from her ass and stomach. Sarah placed a hand over her tummy to try and feel the action within, but it didn’t work. “Oh well,” she shrugged, giggling as she thought about the pain she was causing, all for a passing vibrating sensation. A wave of guilt ran through her mind, but she tossed it aside. Anything that felt this good couldn’t be wrong.

Her eyes opened as she realized she was forgetting something.

Todd tried to dodge her giant hand but it was useless. It was hot and sticky with fluids he didn’t want to think about, and it gripped him a little too tightly for his comfort. If there was any kind of comfort to be had here. He cried out in terror, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

“Sarah! Let me go! Let us go!”

Then he was close to her massive face and her eyes were looking down at him as though he were a tasty morsel.

“Todd!” she said, her voice lazy and relaxed, “I’m actually kinda glad you’re the last one.”

“Fuck you!” he yelled out, unable to restrain himself. “Let us go! Just wait until Mom and Dad-” she squeezed him tightly for a moment and he choked on his words.

“Oh, it’s too late for that,” she replied, “Besides, this feels way too amazing. But I’ve got great news for you!”

Todd barely kept himself from screaming as her fist lifted upward. He couldn’t see it, but he could imagine her tilting her head back like a baby bird about to accept a meal.

“No!” he cried as she spoke over him, her quiet words easily overwhelming his screaming, “You can’t do this!”

“You get to see your friends again! And if you,” she giggled, “If you hurry, you might get to see all of them before, well, you know.”

She giggled again and opened her mouth, then dropped her brother in. He landed with an ‘oof!’ as he hit her tongue, and she immediately closed her lips around his body. A little suction pulled him all the way in, and she scooted down on her bed. Part of her desperately wanted to masturbate again, but she was just too relaxed.

The sensations in her ass and stomach continued as she rolled on her right side, and she reached out to grab her phone. Inside her the weights fell as gravity pulled them to a new ‘down,’ and she giggled again as she shook her hips to feel their tiny bodies bounce around in her insides. Several swipes on her phone turned off the music and shut the lights off in her room; soon it was quiet aside from her faintly gurgling innards and the screaming from her mouth.

“Mmmm,” she sighed as she made herself comfortable on her pillow. Normally Sarah didn’t sleep naked, but tonight would be a happy exception.

As she closed her eyes and breathed she felt Todd fighting to escape her mouth. Sarah giggled silently as she felt a hand part her lips, then her tongue brought him back inside. His kicking feet tickled her throat slightly and she opened her mouth, letting him throw himself out halfway out.

Todd finally pushed his torso out of her mouth, using his arms to shove against her massive lips as he did. Part of him knew that she was only allowing it as part of some game, but he gasped at the cooler air while he could. Her tongue swirled around his feet like a circling shark and he looked up at an impossibly bright light in the darkness of her room.

The light vanished for a moment then returned as a sudden flash and Todd heard the telltale sound effect of a phone’s camera.

“What?” he screamed in anger as suction from below yanked him back inside Sarah’s mouth.

As she turned her phone around to view the picture, Sarah pulled Todd further into her mouth and swallowed. Her third tiny meal, her throat accommodated him better than the other two, and it only took a smaller second swallow to send his fighting body down her gullet. It felt strange to swallow something while laying on her side but his movements were as incredible as the first two.

Practice makes perfect! she thought.

Then she smiled as she saw the selfie. She didn’t look her best without makeup, but it was obvious that she felt wonderful. Her smile was interrupted by the horrified look of her brother sticking out from her lips. It was the sexiest photo she’d ever seen.

Better not share this one online! she thought with a giggle as the vibrating in her stomach stopped briefly, then the tinies redoubled their efforts. The struggling in her ass was slowing, but that was okay. If it kept going for too long it would make it difficult to sleep.

Just as she thought that a wave of exhaustion fell over her.

Five minutes later Sarah was asleep with a smile on her face. Unseen until the following morning, Tiny Tinder buzzed to let her know she had several more matches.