- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NOTE: I got my account back! Will be continuing the story here.  The newest chapter will be added in a few minutes so there is something new - sorry about that!

Should be a few more of the college meeting chapters (I'm thinking at least 5) before this meeting is finally over.  

So if you have any preference for an specific chapter in the college days with one of hte girls, let me know in a review!

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Hands)


I sat on my knees and cried, staring at the pink cavern that was once a friends simple pair of shoes.

 

A goddesses shoes.

 

Now I was nothing but a one inch tall man trapped between them. It was all so crazy and hellish. It had only been a week since I had shrunken, and in one night I'd experienced more of a nightmare than I could have possibly imagined for my whole entire life.

 

I was obviously in shock, but being alone and in this pink suede cavern allowed my mind to wander back to earlier, to before this night, to before I was shrunken. Memories of my previous life, of being a person, hadn't been purged from me yet. It was still early in the nightmare that was minimization for me, tonight just a taste of the terror that I and other men everywhere would slowly realize to be their everyday life.

 

What are you doing? Get up! Get out of here! Be a man!

 

I felt angry all of the sudden. What the hell was I doing? I got up from my knees and became furious at everything that had happened to me. I was all the more enraged that it was the girls, some of which were my friends that had tortured me. I was still shaking, whether it was out of fear or rage I couldn't be sure.

 

I began to roar with anger, like I was screaming at god.

 

“WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK ALL OF YOU CUNTS! I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING TOY!”

 

I continued to yell and yell, until the fatigue washed over me again. But it was hopeless, I was simply hollering into the wind. I couldn't see Amoe, but still heard the clicks of her phone echoing around the room like some strange mechanism, and would ever so occasionally hear a cute British giggle, sounding like gunfire.

 

It was useless. I had to save my energy, I had to find a way out of here. I finally struggled to my feet, looking around the cavern that were Crystal's loafers. The walls around me slightly bulged out over my head, but were nearly flat. The suede was smooth and would be entirely too difficult to grip in my fatigued state. That in combination with the bulge would make them impossible for me to climb. So I began to walk along the edge, looking for any gap or space that I could use to escape. It took me about a minute and half to complete the loop between the shoes, the pink suede walls looming high over me like I was in a prison yard.

 

But it was hopeless. I was trapped like a bug. My anger turned to despair as quickly as I had become enraged. I sat back on my ass and began to cry.

 

But it wasn't long into my crying that I recognized something had changed. I stopped weeping, my senses perking up as mortal fear washed over me from the shell shock of the night. At first, I didn't notice anything – but that's when I realized. I no longer heard the typing of Amoe on her phone.

 

Then Amoe's cute British voice boomed around me and I was pulled back into my new reality.

 

“Crystal Darling?” Her voice roared in the distance.

 

I tilted my head upward. Amoe apparently was finally done fooling around with her phone. I had a chance to get her attention.

 

Her next words set the tone for what was about to ensue.

 

Her voice was hellfire. “Ugh, my bloody eyes are so dry. I gotta take out my contacts”

 

I lingered with increasing anxiety as I heard Amoe's voice echo about like thunder. I couldn't even see her, but I was becoming increasingly nervous.

 

“Where is that lass?” She inquired, her accent a tinge stronger from the alcohol. “Leaving me to clean by myself, wanker”

 

Even though I couldn't see her, I could feel her voice vibrating the ground around me, my anxiety continuing to increase. She was going to clean soon. That would mean she's moving about the room. Based on the previous nights experiences, the thought of this giantess stomping around now instinctively scared me, But it also gave me a glimmer of hope. She could save me.

 

Her voice thundered “Well, not like I can't enjoy myself while I clean up this do.”

 

There was a pause. And then a noise that overwhelmed my senses, the floor starting to vibrate lightly from continuously varying sound.

 

It took me far too long to comprehend what it was. Music. Amoe had put something on the speakers. It sounded synthetic, like a song a DJ might compose for a party, but I couldn't focus on it for long.

 

I heard a chair sliding about, rattling the floor below me.

 

boom

 

BOOM

 

BOOM

 

The world shook around me. It was a familiar sensation, in combination with the shadow that was cast over me, I knew what had happened. My knees began to shake, and I looked up in fear.

 

There she was. Amoe, the petite girl from Hong Kong, with her black hair leading to light brown highlights which fell over her shoulders. Her cheeks were slightly rounded, her eyes a vivid light brown. Her long sleeve shirt and shorts matched, a black and white striped pattern that made her look like a zebra. Her hands were on her hips, her thumbs tucked into her shorts leaving the rest of her fingers on top of her thighs, each nail painted in a red and black pattern. Her skin was a healthy yellow.

 

All of this made her sound like a normal girl. And if it wasn't for the pink shoe cavern I was in, cutting off my my vision of her from below the knees, it would have been harder to tell. But my neck was craned upwards, and she loomed off in the distance on the horizon, like a mountain. Even with the intense vibrations from her approach she was still hundreds of yards away, and she looked like a skyscraper. I watched her eyes sweep across the room back and forth as the music started to become louder, and she began to tap her hands with the rhythm. I still wasn't entirely sure what the music was, but it was becoming more and more familiar. Whatever it was it sounded like a remix.

 

MA MA MA MA

 

I heard the music, and I could tell Amoe was enjoying it. She began to tap her hands with the rhythm, and then I heard her sing to the song, slightly off pitch, her voice adding to the intense vibrations around me.

 

“MA MA MA MA” Her voice boomed.

 

The vibration wasn't intense enough to knock me over, but this only increased my nervousness. As her eyes swept across the room, eventually I saw her gaze shift downward, and soon her eyes looked like they were locked upon me.

 

Has she seen me? I started to jump up and down, waving my arms, thanking god and Amoe for saving me.

 

“Amoe!” I screamed, jumping as high as I could even though I was exhausted. “Amoe! I'm down here! Please!!!”

 

Amoe eyes appeared to look right at me, and she squinted. My hope quickly turned to dread, and Amoe's voice boomed over me like thunder.

 

“Crystal left her shoes here?” Amoe said, squinting down at me and the pink cavern I was in.

 

Dread started to overwhelm me and I desperately jumped and screamed as loud as I could, even though I was exhausted.

 

She has to see me. Please god. Please Amoe... see me.

 

Her monolithic right yellow leg began to lift, and I realized she was taking a step forward. I stopped jumping and started to stare, my mortal terror increasing. The music was still playing, and her red black tipped fingernails were tapping against her shorts, her plain skin below that already looking bigger as she was less than a step forward.

 

The music was raising in crescendo, the drum of the bass vibrating the room every other second.

 

MA MA MA MA

 

I watched her leg descending in the distance, she had easily covered a third of the length in a single step. She already looked twice as big, and the light around me began to dim.

 

I crouched and braced for impact.

 

BOOM

 

The world shook, I could sense the walls of the shoe vibrating in front of me. There was now a crack of light peaking between the shoes.

I have a chance. There might be a gap.

 

The music continued to blast, and everything was becoming more and more surreal. Amoe was getting closer and closer, her huge frame starting to take up more and more of the view on the horizon.

 

I looked down towards the gap in the pink loafer wall, just a crack of light between the shoes. I was still trapped, but there was a glimmer of hope.

 

I remained braced on the ground, waiting for the next footstep to fall. The red grass came up over my head and I watched as Amoe's high rise of leg fell towards the ground, the top of her ankles now visible. The billboard that was her face was now like the top of a skyscraper blotting further light.

 

BOOOOM

 

The red grass around me swung back and forth as I struggled to brace myself against the ground. A breeze had picked up and sent a chill through my spine, whipping the red grass around me. I looked up to see that the gap of light between the pink loafers was now slightly bigger, to the point that I could see the red grass field peaking through on the other side.

 

Maybe I could get through it. I got up and started running as fast as my tired legs could take me the pink walls looming over me like a massive fortress. Even sprinting as fast as I could, I could still see the gargantuan giantess looming above me. The world around me became dark, the bump of music becoming more and more familiar.

 

I reached the gap, the pink walls now directly ahead of me, blocking my view of Amoe's legs on the other side. A gust of wind blasted me from between the crack of the walls, causing me to slow my stride.

 

BOOOOOOOOM

 

I tumbled and fell towards the gap in the wall, the pink loafers vibrating just enough to create a small enough of a passage for me to fall between, landing on my stomach. The wind continued to whip around me and send the red field bouncing around like a storm. The massive pink walls loomed on either side of me now, and I picked my head up to see only the top of Amoe's thighs and her zebra like shorts forming a titan like arch, the red grass field at the end of this pink passage leading to the distant horizon of the room beyond.

 

I scrambled to my feet as fast as I could, and couldn't stop myself from craning my neck upward. Amoe was now almost directly on top of me, the walls looming next to me cut off my view of her feet, but they couldn't have been more than 50 yards away.

 

Her eyes were squinting, looking down. I stopped to jump, screaming to get her attention, the music causing the pink walls around me to vibrate.

 

“AMOE!!!” I screamed desperately, jumping and waving my arms in the air, my voice cracking. “DOWN HERE!!!”

 

Her voice boomed, her eyes appeared to be looking right at me. “That's a bit dodgy” Then she shrugged her shoulders.

 

My stomach was on the floor. She couldn't see me. I was smaller than I could possibly imagine. Sure, Amoe didn't have her contacts in, but she was looking right at me from only a few feet from her. I was screaming as loud as I could. And I didn't even exist.

 

But fear gripped me more than despair, and I was sprinting again, running as fast as I could to escape the cavern. I was getting towards the end of it when the light became dark and wind whipped like a storm.

 

BOOOOOOOOM

 

Time slowed down. It felt like I was hit by an explosion, and I was falling forward into the grass. All of it was spinning around me as if I'd been hit by a bomb, and as I turned my head to the left, the shadow passing over me revealed the yellow high rise of a leg sweeping over me.

 

I'd barely managed to escape from the gap between her pink loafers when Amoe swept them away easily with her foot, the huge pink fortress was now casually bouncing away, causing an earthquake around me as I fell on to the ground.

 

BOOM boom boom

 

As the wind whipped around me and music continued to blast, I lied naked on my stomach and stared at the pink loafer fortress of a prison rocket into the distance, bouncing over itself and far into the air, disappearing off into the horizon. It was suddenly like my prison had never existed.

 

I realized what the music was. It was definitely some kind of party remix, but it was unmistakable.

 

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please
Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me 

 

Pokerface, by Lady Gaga.

 

Everything was so surreal. I was overwhelmed with dread, just staring into the grass, when I heard a crack of beer, and then felt splashed by a cold liquid, the alcohol unmistakable. I started to shiver, the thought of Amoe becoming more intoxicated was utterly terrifying.

 

Love game intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

 

The ground remained dark in the shadow of Amoe, and the world shook. I could feel the wind whip around me, the terror seizing me. I remained panicked on the ground as the world around me vibrated, in varying intensity, and soon the area around me sounded like it was getting hit by artillery.

 

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

 

 

I was crying. It was like a never ending earthquake. My face was down in the red grass and I could only see it bounce around my face from the floor.

Why was this all happening? What happened to me?

 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got


I used to think it was a blessing to be born in the modern world, to the gifts that technology and progress had given us. But now I was quaking on the floor below a friend of mine, music blasting, deathly afraid of my friend who couldn't even see me.


It was utterly pathetic.

 

And then I heard Amoe's voice boom above me.

 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got”

 

Her voice added to the already increasing earthquake by sounding like thunder. The sudden addition of her singing sent the strangeness beyond my fear, it was strange surreal that I looked up finally to see what was happening.

 

What I saw was terrifying. Amoe was bobbing with the music, swinging her hips. She was dancing, her mouth had a huge smile. She had both her arms over her head, her beer in hand. She was swinging her head back and forth, the copper tipped hair swinging across her face like thousands of metal chains, singing all the while. Her legs were moving forward like great skyscrapers, short choppy steps to the rhythm, coming directly for me.

 

She wasn't a person. She was a mountain, a terrifying force of nature, immense and unstoppable. And she was singing.

 

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face

 

I got up in fear, but her feet were striking the ground and rapidly moving on my position.

 

BOOM

 

I stumbled but managed to remain upright, my vision shifting from the tall red shag of the carpet as the world shook around me, the rest of the field in front of me. I starting running as fast as I could.

 

To my right were her bus like green slippers, each of them had a massive sheep on the front with a cute smiley face. They were about 30 yards away from me, and she lifted them up about 5 yards off the ground before taking a short choppy step down.

 

BOOM

 

I stumbled into the grass again. I tried to get up as quickly as I could, but a gust of wind blasted me, leaving me off balance. It smelled exactly like a worn old slipper would, a musky smell and a splash of dried vinegar. From the grass I could see the sheep coming down as it swept over the grass only a few yards in the air.

 

BOOM

 

The earth quaked and the grass spun, the strong smell of slippers and feet lingered over me. I tried to move as quickly as I could, terror gripping me, scrambling on my hands and feet as the huge slipper slowly advanced on my right. The green slipper was now only 20 yards away, only the top of her skyscraper thick ankles visible in my vision.

 

 

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face

 

It lifted into the air and my adrenaline spiked I saw the happy sheep ascend into the sky, giving me a look at the smashed smoothed sole of Amoe's slipper. It was well worn , the color a mishmash of gray with bits of thin strings from the rubber of the sole dangling from the bottom, looking like vines hanging from a tree, along with other various detritus, and red shag from the carpet. It came back down as quick as it ascended, and I was blasted by a gust of musky slipper wind, the heat from it now making it hot enough for me to sweat.

 

BOOM

 

Terrified, I was on my stomach again, the ground shaking around me as the light around me turned dark from Amoe's massive shadow. The whole area around me looked dark for at least 50 yards. The earth was still shaking from her footsteps as I desperately tried to scramble forward, when Amoe's voice thundering from the sky.

 

“P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face”

 

The vibrations from her singing only increased my disorientation on the ground. A black shadow cast over me making the area now look like night, and I could feel the heat rise as the smell of slippers became incredibly strong and vinegary. The wind picked up and blasted me, and I was using all my strength to crawl forward as quickly as I could.

 

I felt the heat increase and the wind overwhelm me as everything became dark, and I started to scream.

 

BOOOOOOOOM

 

The slipper struck down right by my feet, and the footstep bounced me into the air and over the shag carpet, and I yelled in fear as I flew. I hit the ground with a thud, the wind knocked out of me.

 

Looking upside down through the grass was the slipper a half dozen yards behind me, the huge green bus had landed right behind where I had just been, the fuzzy green felt material had bunched into little balls all over it. I could see the yellow skin of her exposed heal at the back, the folds of her skin scrunching as Amoe danced above it, but I was too close and too low to the ground to see anything but her ankle and hear her singing, as the slippers continued to advance, and I felt a wave of relief sweep over me.

 

I was clear from their path. I was exhausted, crying naked on my back, as the world continued to shake in decreasing intensity as the skyscraper sized girl danced across the hundreds of yards of carpet.

 

I stopped to breathe, tears coursing from my eyes, I was terrified. The music continued to play and Amoe continued to sing to the lyrics.

 

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun, fun”

 

Amoe walked off as her booming steps and voice decreased in intensity, but the world still shook around me, the grass still bouncing around like it was also dancing to the music. I'd nearly been crushed, but I was so exhausted I just lied in the grass.

 

Amoe now had crossed the huge red field I was in. I was trapped nearly in the center, and it meant there was at least 200 yards for me to advance in nearly any direction for me to simply leave the shag carpet.

 

The music was still playing, and from the grass I could see the skyscraper that was Amoe hundreds of yards away, she was putting something in the garbage can near the door. And then she turned around, snapping her fingers. It sounded like an explosion, and she swung her arms back and forth as she continued to dance, moving her hips as she advanced forward.

 

The world began to shake more violently, and my adrenaline started to spike. She was once again moving right for me. By the time I had scrambled up she had already advanced a hundred yards into the carpet, she was still dancing but now taking long steps, moving her arms in a motion that made her seem like she was taking a breast stroke.

 

Looking at the skyscraper lumbering towards me froze me in place. Time seemed to slow as I comprehended the mountain sized girl moving right for me. She was too huge and moving too quick for me to hope of getting out of her way, and I froze like a deer in the headlights. Her feet seemed to be at least 50 yards from each other, and she was now taking steps that looked more like short hops than a normal stride.

 

BOOM

 

I tumbled back down, immediately trying to scramble to my feet. It was dark around me, and I was on my knees as I watched the right slipper lift off the ground in distance, the huge green bus of a slipper suddenly airborne and sweeping over the grass. The sheep became larger as the bare yellow leg continued to increase in size and ascend into the sky. I was trembling in fear, the slipper was moving far too quickly and was incredibly huge, I couldn't predict where it was going to be. Amoe was still singing, her lips curled into a smile as her hair swept past her face as she swung it back and forth.

 

I was hit with gust of musky slipper wind, the heat and smell overwhelming my naked body. I was screaming as the huge bus descended, the sheep now larger than ever, the rest of the green body of the slipper looking like a huge dirty tank, the green fuzz on it bouncing around in the wind as it's grimy sole fell on top of me.

 

I shrieked as I watched it fall upon me, the gigantic tower of a leg directly above me going endlessly into the sky, Amoe's face in distant heavens, impossible to see as from the distance and the intense muggy wind.

 

BOOOOOM

 

I was once again on my back. The slipper had landed right in front of me, the sheep looked like it's face was 10 yards in the air. The world was cast in a dark shadow,and continued to shake. Amoe's skyscraper like body was directly above me, her zebra clad shirt obscuring her face, her breasts pushed out and only allowing me to see the stripes from the bottom.

 

Amoe continued to sing and swing her arms without a care in the world, her voice thundering around me, as I trembled on my back, crying.

 

I was absolutely nothing to her. I might die without her even knowing. Just squashed like a bug as she sang and danced.

 

I didn't dwell on it long before I was hit by another wave of hot slippery air. I was lying on my back as the red grass was blown down next to me, and then next thing I knew I felt a shower of dirt fall on me. The light was blocked out from above me. My eyes were wide open with dread, and the green slipper was suddenly sweeping over me, the huge green bus blotting out the light in the sky, the dirty gray sole over me taking up my vision of everything above me. It must have been no more than 10 yards over me, the speed and force of it sucking the air around me and making it difficult to breathe, particulates continuing to fall on me as it flew over, before it was suddenly behind me, almost 30 yards away.

 

The world shook as Amoe was almost instantly gone, continuing to sing and dance. I had to get out of here. I was going to die.

 

The ground shook, and I struggled to my feet. Amoe was behind me, heading towards the desk. That's where the dollhouse was just under it, and the direction I wanted to go. But Amoe was there, her skyscraper like body up in the heavens, leaning over the desk, and I wasn't sure what to do.

 

The music continued to blast, and I watched as Amoe shook her plump butt high in the sky above me, her yellow legs swinging back and forth as she bent her knees. She was drinking a beer as she swung her other arm by her sides, twisting at her hips.

 

I decided to run towards the bed, figuring that she would probably come back the way she came, depositing garbage in the can by the door. The room was still blasting and she continued to sing, so the floor vibrated as I ran. I was exhausted but terror drove me forward, and I kept my eyes on Amoe as I ran.

 

Amoe was always bubbly like this. Whatever emotion she was portraying she wore on her sleeves, and her happy moments were full of movement and life. But that was immaterial to me. To me she was a chaotic, violent force of nature, and she was absolutely frightening, moving about the room like a tornado.

 

And then she turned, holding a huge pile of plates and cups stacked onto each other. I started to sprint faster, terrified, but I had already moved a good 25 yards to me, so I was slightly off center.

 

She started to move, dancing all the while, singing like she was having the time of her life. Terrified, I sprinted, as her huge green slipper covered about a third of the distance in a single stride.

 

BOOM

 

I stumbled but remained upright, continuing to run. She was moving, no longer directly at me, but where I had been. I felt a wave of relief along with exhaustion, and started to slow, as a gust of slipper smelling wind hit me, causing the tall red shag grass to bounce around me. I was now 50 yards away from where I started, and Amoe's next step continued to accelerate her behind me.

 

BOOM

 

Another violent shaking, more intense from before, and I fell onto one of my hands, but managed to keep my feet moving. Amoe was now behind me, but the area around me was cast in her huge shadow. Her voice boomed in song.

 

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face”
 

 

The footsteps continued to boom off into the distance, each time causing me to stumble. I was no longer sprinting, I was too exhausted, but I was still too terrified to stop. The footsteps stopped, and so did the vibrations, giving me a chance to run with only the smaller vibrations of the music.

 

It was only a few seconds when the world started to shake again. I looked to the left and saw Amoe walking still off in the distance, but parallel to me now, she was walking towards the corner of the room towards the end of the bed hundreds of yards away. I watched with increased anxiety, and she popped open a side door to a closet.

 

The next few moments made my adrenaline spike far higher than I ever expected was possible. The loud clacking of plastic and metal sounded all around me, like a building collapsing. Amoe had in front of her a massive purple machine. It was like a huge building, still smaller than Amoe's high rise sized legs, but a monolith still to me. On the corners dirty black wheels could be seen, their rotation creating a grinding noise that vibrated the floor around me. The giantess quickly spun about, a huge black cord in hand, reaching towards something behind her on the wall.

 

I was over halfway to the edge of the rug, but I stopped dead in my tracks when the machine roared louder possibly that anything I heard in my life. I was suddenly deafened, no longer capable of hearing myself think or the music, as wind picked up and the grass began to whip around me.

 

Amoe had plugged in a vacuum, and no sooner had she powered it on did she start wheeling it towards me.

 

The giant purple machine roared as world shook, each footstep Amoe took causing the world to quake.

 

BOOM

 

I turned immediately, and ran the other direction. All I could hear was the roar of the engine and quakes of Amoe's footsteps, the huge red grass field seeming to stretch out endlessly in all directions. There was so much fear and adrenaline pumping through me I was no longer thinking, I felt like a terrified mouse being chased by a cat, I was just running as fast as my tired legs could carry me away from the racket and noise.

 

The machine past behind me, going from hundreds of yards to my right to my left in less than a couple of a seconds, and suddenly Amoe was walking in front of me to my left, her yellow legs connecting to her zebra shaped shorts which emphasized her plump little butt hundreds of yards away and in front of me. I still didn't understand how a Amoe's skyscraper like legs could move so quickly, it all seemed unnaturally too big to be physically possible. But then looking around at the red shag carpet, the individual fibers looking like stalks of red grass, whipping around from the vortex created by the vaccuum emphasized the point. She wasn't big. I was just tiny.

 

As she reached the far corner of where the desk and sofa met, she turned right, and the vacuum thundered as the world shook around me. She was heading back for the door. I paused, sheer panic overtaking me, as she was suddenly now on my right, hundreds of yards of distance being covered as the world boomed with her movements. I could see her face, she was still singing to the music, her lips curled into a smile as she pushed the vacuum along to the beat of the music. Her slippers were below her, her yellow feet sticking out of the back were only lightly hugged where the heel was, most of it having been smashed down from intense wear, no longer did it form a little cup to leave her heel tight to the slipper.

 

And then she continued the loop, now facing me and heading back to where she started. She had one hand on the vaccuum and the other on her beer, she was drinking and singing as she swung her hips, dancing as the world trembled and the machine roared. In no time at all she was behind me again.

 

She was circling the carpet, methodically cleaning the floor. Soon she would shave off another layer, and get onto the carpet, wrapping tighter and tighter around me until she'd be on top of me – until I'd be vacuumed up.

 

The horror of the situation dawned on me, and my little legs ran forward fruitlessly. I wasn't thinking, fear was driving me, as I moved closer to the middle of the carpet. I hadn't made it very far when she swept by behind me, louder and more terrifying, Amoe's booming footsteps causing me to tumble forward unsteadily as I ran, barely avoiding falling. She was almost a hundred yards closer, and in three or four more sweeps she would be on top of me.

 

Fear and panic caused pandemonium in my mind. I continued to run as fast as I could. I was exhausted, the only thing I could sense was the dead weight in my legs over the terror of the world thundering around me, Amoe's movements and the vacuum sounding more like an powerful tornado than a person. Dust and trash whipped around me as the red grass was pulled towards the vacuum, the wind chilling me, causing me to wrap my arms around my naked body.

 

Amoe completed another loop, and I was still about 50 yards away from the center of the carpet. Everything was louder, stronger, and more terrifying. The vacuum was picking up dust and dirt, in combination with the roar of the engine made it seem like a force of nature. Amoe's booming footsteps shook the ground more and more violently, and she continued to sing to music I could no longer hear over the never ending roar.

 

By the time I made it back to the center, I was completely exhausted and crying; Amoe continued to circle around me like a shark. Each circle was becoming tighter, and the wind was so furious now I was having trouble breathing, the roar of the engine causing the world to shake with a strong never ending persistence, and Amoe's footsteps increased in intensity.

 

She shaved off another 50 yards in front of me, the purple vacuum now looming in the sky like a high rise next to me.

 

BOOM BOOM BOOM

 

Her footsteps and the roar of the engine were too intense, and I fell to the floor. The wind was blowing so fiercely that I could hardly see, and even crouched the wind made it increasingly difficult for me to stay upright, my already exhausted form struggling to simply not get blown into the wind.

 

Amoe was all smiles high in the sky above me. I needed to look nearly vertically upwards to see her face. Her skyscraper form was now circling me faster; in less than a minute her vacuum would be sucking me up into oblivion. My fear was in my throat, and I wanted desperately to scream or jump for her attention, but my voice would never be heard, and I was scared that if I stood I would be blown away. So all I could do was watch this living force of nature circle me tighter, her tank like slippers booming less than 100 yards away.

 

She completed her next loop, and her vacuum was parked directly in front of me now, her butt facing the sofa. The roar of the vacuums engine was pulling air in towards it, the wind so intense I was having difficulty breathing. Amoe had a beer in front of her face, and she was pausing to take a long drink, and as she drank she pushed her vacuum forward, directly towards me.

 

I was screaming as the wind increased in intensity, the vacuum covering dozens of yards in a second, the wind jerking me off the ground, suddenly and violently, and I desperately reached out to grab something, anything, and both my hands locked onto the red strands from the shag carpet. I was jerked rapidly sideways, my feet now facing towards the vacuum in the air, and I screamed as I fought desperately to hold onto the fibers, my arms felt like they were on fire, and like my shoulders were about to be pulled out of their sockets.

 

The roar of the engine suddenly lessened, and I fell back into shag carpet, the wind still whipping around me, the earth shaking. I turned my head backwards to see Amoe reversing the direction of the vacuum, she was fiddling the with the wire, loosening it to get more slack. She would return soon enough, and there was nothing I could do.

 

I was going to be sucked into the vacuum. Would anybody even know what happened to me?

 

The storm intensified, the vibrations of the engine complimenting the booming of Amoe's footsteps. I was crying hysterically as the wind intensified, the sucking force suddenly overwhelming my tiny size, and pulling me up into the air, as I desperately held onto the red shag of the carpet.

The engine roared louder as it approached, the world shaking more and more violently from it and Amoe's footsteps. My arms were strained as much as they could give. I was crying and screaming, and I couldn't breathe, the air seemed to be sucked from my lungs.

 

I was only going to be able to hold on like this for a few more seconds, my already exhausted body pushed far beyond I ever thought capable. Time seemed to slow down as I could feel my grip beginning to loosen, the cold reality that I was going to be consumed by the this skyscraper sized machine fully dawning on me.

 

The world seemed to darken around me, and my grip continued to slacken. I was hysterical, but nobody would know, I would soon be nothing more than a piece of dirt mixed in with the rest of the vacuums contents. I could hold on no longer.

 

With a blast of wind I was airborne, mercilessly being sucked into the machine like a piece of garbage. Time moved slowly as my body was pulled from the strong force behind me. My body almost seemed to stretch from my feet, as if I was passing the event horizon of a black hole. The light turned rapidly black around me.

 

BOOOOOOM

 

As if by divine intervention, I was slammed roughly into the red grass below me as the world shook violently around me. All of the air was knocked from my lungs, and my ears were ringing. Everything happened so quickly I was confused and disoriented, the vacuum continuing to roar. The persistent quake of the vacuum returned, the light around me dark except for a ray that cast on some red stalks of the carpet in front of me, illuminating them brightly in a world of darkness.

 

And then I felt the sensation of heat and a familiar smell. I was on my stomach, and the cave around didn't leave me any room to stand. The only pressure I felt was being pulled from the gaps of light that cracked through the cocoon I was suddenly surrounded by, turning my head to look behind me I could see more slices of light creeping in between the gaps of the walls, until an even larger splash of light could be seen at the end. I was looking at the crack in the wall near my face, my hair spinning around from the pressure, also pulling my body towards the gap. I realized what had happened.

 

I was under the soft white toes of someone. I couldn't be entirely sure who, but I had my guess. I didn't need to look up to see who it was, because the flesh around me began to vibrate, and I could hear the voice echoing through my bones.

 

“Amoe! What the fuck are you doing?” It was Crystal, and she sounded furious.

 

I turned my head to look up, my eyes having sufficiently adjusted to the dark around me to see that I was clearly under the folds of flesh that made Crystal's toes. They smelled distinctive, like a mixture of soap and splash of cheese, but that wasn't a particularly strong smell. In fact, they seemed remarkably clean. She had probably taken a shower while she was gone. Looking from the gaps between the toes around me I could see I was under her left foot, her big toe past my feet, and from where I was I could peak between the narrow gap of her third and fourth toe, just a sliver of light coming from above me and larger view to my right. The white part of her leg below the knee ascended above me like a high rise, before it the rest of her leg and body was cut off above that. She must have thrust her leg forward to stop me from being sucked into the vacuum, using her foot like a net to save me. Her bent knee cut off my vision of anything above that, but I could see Crystal's bare arm fly across the heavens above me, cutting the light out my vision for a second.

 

Amoe must have been saying something, but I couldn't hear her over the roar of the vacuum. Crystals arm reached out and flipped the vacuum off, and the roar and rumbling slowly dying down. The vibrations from the music returned.

 

The wind died, and the smell from under her toes became stronger. In other circumstances having a giant foot fall on me and trap me below the toes would have been terrifying, but they certainly saved me from impending doom, and the relief was palpable.

 

I was so happy and giddy it seemed like my actions felt automated. I turned to the bottom of the soft white toes that saved me, ecstatic and overwhelmed by their heroism. I felt like I owed them my life, and I turned and kissed the bottom of them.

 

And when I kissed them, I felt honored, I felt warmth of knowing that these things cared enough to save me – I felt blessed, and that I owed them my life. My lips lingered on the bottom of this toe, and the acrid taste from beneath them enough to leave a bitter taste on my mouth, and I pressed my tongue out, lapping the skin like a lover might kiss his betrothed.

 

And as I my tongue grazed the bottom of her toes, I recoiled, realizing what was happening to me, and I felt unbelievably confused.

 

What the fuck am I doing?

 

But at the same time...

 

I'm thanking my goddess for saving me...

 

The goddesses voices echoed above me, Amoe's causing the earth to shake.

 

“Bloody hell Crystal!” Her voice boomed in my prison under Crystal's toes. “What's your problem?”

 

The fleshy walls around me moved closer to me, the white ripples on her skin began to hug my shoulder like an enormous pillow. I was trapped, but oddly, not afraid. I felt a deep sense of comfort to the walls, almost reverence.

 

I looked up through the gap between Crystal's toes to see what was happening, the huge white leg of crystal looking like a high rise above me, but I couldn't see anything above her knee. A huge white arm appeared from the heavens, and the crane like hand formed a finger that pointed straight down at me. Amoe's huge form leaned forward, her zebra striped clothing taking up almost all of the sky in the other direction, and I could see her light brown eyes like two strange moons in the heavens.

 

She blinked, before the world shook underneath Crystal's toes. “That's a fine pedicure Crystal, but there's no reason to be miffed about it”

 

Crystal's voice echoed around me, the vibrations through the cave I was in made it sound like her voice emanated from all around me.

“Amoe, are you not wearing your contacts? Look closer!”

 

Amoe descended from the sky, and I watched as her humongous hands slammed into the ground as she got on her stomach, Amoe's face suddenly taking up all of my vision above me. She got so close that eventually all I could see was part of her face, only one of her eyes visible.

 

A gust of hot air blasted me through the crack of light in Crystal's toes as Amoe exhaled through her nose. Her huge eye squinted, and her pupil dilated as she comprehended what she saw.

 

“Oh my god” Her hot breath smelled of alcohol.

 

Crystal's voice thundered in response, as Amoe ascended back into the sky, her whole forming blotting out the light and looming like a skyscraper. As her feet struck the ground the world shook around me.

 

“See?”

 

I could no longer clearly make out Amoe's face, she was too high up and the light drowned out the light too much, but it sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

 

“I cocked up Mark. I'm so sorry”

 

Amoe burst into tears, but then there was a knock at the door, the loud booms echoing about the room.

 

Amoe ran off, the earth shaking. “I'll get it.” she said, through desperate tears.

 

The toe cave lifted off of me, leaving me cold and surrounded by blinding light, which quickly was obscured as it became increasingly dark, and the heat increased. The now familiar sensation of fingers grabbed me, and I was placed in Crystal's soft white palm, her fingers picking up around me to lock me in a loose gripped hand. I felt a rapid acceleration before the hand opened, and I was suddenly in the sky, Crystal's face above me still, but looking more like the side of a building then the top of a skyscraper.

 

As my eyes adjusted, I saw her smiling, and I was suddenly moving away from her, her hand extended and lowering. I could see now what she was wearing, a long red dress, which clung tightly to her body, accentuating her minor curves. One leg was completely covered, but the other was exposed below the knee, the dress cut out specifically for it. It was exposed between her breasts, showering her cleavage, with small straps over her shoulders, leaving her arms entirely bare. In her other hand she held a bare of high heels, her fingers looped between the thin white straps of the shoes.

 

She left me about waist height, so I had to look up between her cleave to see her face smiling down on me, her red hair dangling form the sky like magnificent red steel. She had an open smile, and her dress complemented her complexion. I was stunned.

 

I was on my knees, staring up at her, as she spoke. Her hand vibrating around me. “What do you think?”