[Reviews - 190] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A story inspired and set in the same universe as "Make America Big Again" by Asterisk, Inwiththebooks although probably not a one to one correlation.

WARNING: This is a macrophilia fetish story, but does have the dressing of a political satire to help drive the narrative.  As such, there will be concepts that could be construed as political commentary.  If this concept or the idea of a narrative which might be in conflict with your own world view makes you uncomfortable, turn back.

WARNING: This story is a spawn of my fucked up twisted brain; the story is sadistic, gory, and brutal, as a warning, and if you question your constition, probably not for you.  If these concepts bother you, turn back. 

Ok, now that's out of the way...

The story picks up in media res - after men have been reduced to Tinies some women form an underground railroad of sorts in an attempt to smuggle tinies away from harsh owners to New Zealand - a place where tinies have normal rights and there is an attempt to reverse the process.

Our protaganist - mark - is about to start his most dangerous part of this journey yet - getting through the airport.  He's about an inch tall.

As the name implies, foot heavy themes. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 70 Completed: No
Word count: 341683 Read: 481741
Published: November 04 2019 Updated: February 28 2024
Story Notes:

A story inspired and set in the same universe as "Make America Big Again" by Asterisk, Inwiththebooks although probably not a one to one correlation.

WARNING: This is a macrophilia fetish story, but does have the dressing of a political satire to help drive the narrative.  As such, there will be concepts that could be construed as political commentary.  If this concept or the idea of a narrative which might be in conflict with your own world view makes you uncomfortable, turn back.

WARNING: This story is a spawn of my fucked up twisted brain; the story is sadistic, gory, and brutal, as a warning, and if you question your constition, probably not for you.  If these concepts bother you, turn back. 

Ok, now that's out of the way...

In media res, our protaganist  - mark - is about to start his most dangerous part of this journey yet - getting through the airport.  He's about an inch tall.

As the name implies, foot heavy themes. 

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I wrote this.  But it was something that had been bouncing around my mind and i wanted to share it with the community.

Hopefully you like it.  It's my first attempt at writing and i know it's not been edited or proofread particularly well but i'm feeling kind of lazy and since this is a fetish website i hope you can excuse me.

If you like it or whatever, please leave a review!  I guess if it's popular enough i'd go back and work on the backstory and finishing the rest of it.  I kinda decided to end on a bit of a cliffhanger i suppose.

 

 


 

1. Chapter X: To the airport by kenny224 [Reviews - 70] starstarstarstarstar (4486 words)

(Categories: Entrapment, Hands, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor)


Hello reader,

I've decided I'm going to be doing commissions again, see my bio for contact info and additional details.

(Note if you see a later chapter saying I'm not for whatever reason, just know that was an old post.  If i ever decide to stop i will delete this notice from here and update my bio)

-Kenny

 


2. Chapter X-2: Through security by kenny224 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3470 words)

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Body Fluid)

 


3. Chapter X-3: Onto the plane by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (3789 words)

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Body Fluid)

 


 

4. Chapter X-4: In flight service by kenny224 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1410 words)

I'm not entirely sure if the chapter is ending here but this is what i've written so far. 

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Footwear, Odor, Unaware, Body Fluid)

 


 

5. Chapter X-4: In Flight Service - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] (2499 words)

This is all still chapter X4 ( have the x because i'm not sure if i'm going to add chapters before this or whatever)  but want to make sure for those who still read this that it's new as i didn't complete it when i posted story initially.  Please leave a review if you want more!

 

 


 

6. Chapter X-5: In the beginning... by kenny224 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5335 words)

So this chapter is an attempt to lay off the gas and give a little backstory, or something; maybe pacing? who cares  

The next chapter will get back to the action.

 

 


 

7. Chapter X-6 Part 1: Bathroom Hygiene by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] (500 words)

Basically a preview and start of the next chapter.  Will be finished in another post later.

 

 


 

8. Chapter X-6 Part 2: Bathroom Hygiene by kenny224 [Reviews - 0] (2339 words)

i'm not sure if this is the end of the chapter or not, so i may add a post edit with the words ADDENDUM if i decide to add extra text to this one instead of another part or another chapter er whatever.

 

if that's the case i'll add in the notes of the next post that i added an addendum for clarification.

 

 


 

9. Chapter X-6 Part 3: Bathroom Hygiene by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4220 words)

I realize now that I never explicitly stated Dianne Trabaow's (our flight attendant here) age.

I had always imagined her being in her early 30's.  Still quite young looking, but not a kid - a woman.

Anyway, the third and final part of bathroom hygiene chapter. I will probably post the entire next chapter later tonight - it will be another attempt at "pacing" as i know bathroom hygiene has been action packed - lol.

I don't really have a set schedule for updates - i've been doing them daily as i've had the time and been "enjoying" writing this.  I may slow down dramatically next week as this might be becoming an "unhealthy obsession" or some garbage idk

enjoy and leave review/feedback if you'd like!

 

 


 

10. Chapter X-7: Random Rebecca by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (5193 words)

Have to add new categories now, hooray!

Another attempt at pacing, so less action packed wink wink nudge nudge


11. Chapter X-8: In-shoe service by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4808 words)

EDIT:  I deleted and readded this chapter because i realized i hadn't edited it very well.

Back to the main story, and the action.

 

 


 

12. Chapter X-9: The first days by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (2650 words)

A shorter chapter, and an attempt to do more world building and a moment to "relax" for the reader.  Not completely devoid of action but obviously not like the airplane ones.

 


 

13. Chapter X-10: The foot mine by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3499 words)

Back to the action

 


 

14. Chapter X-11: The Meeting - Greetings by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9220 words)

So the next couple of chapters i think are going to be about the starting days after shrinking.

In any case, i ended up wrting a lot of stuff that probably isn't gong to be too relevant and it's definitely going to be less actoin packed - I'm not going to claim these are the best chapters.

but since i already wrote it, no point in letting it go to waste, right?

 

 


 

 

 

15. Chapter X-12: The Meeting - Goddess Kelly by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (8800 words)

Continuing the meeting and more pacing and backstory or whatever who knows 

 

 


 

16. Chapter X-13: A sunny day by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (6031 words)

and the adventure continues...

 

 


 

 

17. Chapter X-14: The Meeting - The Party by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8684 words)

Continuing the meeting backstory. 

Not going to lie, I'm enjoying writing this chapter, and i've found myself contemplating how much further this party is going to go.  I've already gotten some stuff written but it ha the potential to become a story arc in itself, so i'm not sure if i want to continue it as it is, or move forward into the story and bounce back to it later.   tbd i guess

 

 


 

18. Chapter X-15: Release and Catch by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (8447 words)

Back on the airplane

 


 

19. Chapter X-16: The Meeting-The Party 2: Linh's Game by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (12642 words)

So the character development here kind of emerged naturally as a product of some other ideas i had and the direction the current story was going.  I have already introduced so many characters it seemed appropriate and more managable to start collapsing some of the ideas together so that there weren't so many arcs and characters to manage.

 

Added a new category "body exploration" which seems appropriate

 

 


 

20. Chapter X-17: The Coffin by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2249 words)

A shorter chapter and the most awful portion of Mark's trip to new zealand yet.

 

 


 

21. Chapter X-18: The Meeting-The Party 3: Momma's baby boy by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4834 words)

Back to the backtory,

adding new category because of this chapter too: maternal

(also, does anybody know why "watersports" is a category? am i dumb and does this mean something that isn't water polo or something?)

Let me know if anybody thinks this should merit changing the rating.  I mean, i doubt it, but will if it's deemed appropriate.  I personally think R should really be good enough for anything. Whatever

 almost nearly caught up to what i've written, so i may not be updating as frequently, but hopefully still weekly.

 

and So much for using these chapters as pacing, i guess.

 

 


 

22. Chapter X-19: Insert Orientation by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (7660 words)

Back to the airplane.  

I guess i'm finally introducing "violent" which has been in the category since the beginning, although it's not particularly violent.

As something to look forward to, i do have some pretty violent stuff written, but just haven't reached the appropriate part of the story to introduce it.  I may brining it in earlier as the chronology isn't something that makes a hard fast rule anyway.

 

Work has kept me busy, and i'm basically caught up with what i've written.  Hopefully will be posting once a week.  If more - great - if less, I'm sorry. Life happens.

 


 

23. Chapter X-20: The Meeting: Goodbyes by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5282 words)

So, I worked on this chapter for a bit and wrote a ton of content that I ended up scrapping because I felt like it was a bit out of place, or that at least for the story structure may have been a bit too much.  

Not to worry, the content will be included at a later point.  I'm not sure if it will play out exaclty the same, but you shouldn't miss the good stuff.

In any case, this means that the chapter is a bit of me easing off the gas, so the "underfoot" theme stuff isn't as strong in this chapter.

Basically there is less "action" in this chapter, and hopefully it gives the story better pacing and the audience a chance to breathe.

or whatever

 


 

24. Chapter X-21: Sarah's Insert Service by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5154 words)

Welcome to the 20's people.  I hope the new year works out better for you than how Mark's life is currently going.

Unless, of course, that's exactly what you want.  Then hopefully you get that too

:)

 


25. Chapter X-22: Crystal's Crush by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5858 words)

There will probably be a few more chapters of this party before we move onto other parts of the backstory.  I guess I'm enjoying writing this more than i expected.  Still trying to decide if I want to adapt some of what i've written for this section of the story or something later

 

This ihapter isn't foot heavy, if that's what your looking for. 

 

 


 

 

26. Chapter X-23: Sarah's first time by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4858 words)

I'm apparently taking commissions.  Contact me at kenny224@post.com if interested.

Apparently i'm going into a bit of Sarah's backstory.  Nothing like Mother daughter bonding, am i right?

 


 

27. Chapter X-24: Crystal's Lesson by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5760 words)

At this point, i plan on getting to all of the characters introduced at this party until the night is over.  That basically just leaves Amoe and a few more scenes.

 

This portion of the story dragged out further than i would have expected originally, and is really becoming a large part of the story, as such, i think i'm going to have only 1 more "college days" themed chapter with one of the characters (Stephanie, Linh, Ani, Amoe, Naru, Crystal, Kelly) before getting back to the underfoot railroad stuff.

 

so if anybody has an opinion of who they'd like to see, leave a review with that character in the comments, if there is a clear winner in votes i'll use that character.

 

Anyway, back to the story.

 

 


 

28. Chapter X-25: Break-In Period by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6321 words)

I decided to swap the horizontal line to seperate sections to a "***" because it was annoying to manually add it for this website.

 

Just a reminder, if you want to see a specific character as a bit of a "standalone" chapter for the college characters, let me know in the reviews.  We will have a few more chapters of the college meeting/party before we get there though (these will feature Amoe, Crystal, Ani, and Kelly), so no rush.

 

 


 

29. Chapter X-26: Amoequake by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8003 words)

NOTE: I got my account back! Will be continuing the story here.  The newest chapter will be added in a few minutes so there is something new - sorry about that!

Should be a few more of the college meeting chapters (I'm thinking at least 5) before this meeting is finally over.  

So if you have any preference for an specific chapter in the college days with one of hte girls, let me know in a review!

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Hands)


30. Chapter X-27: Daydreaming by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4219 words)

The backstory of Sarah continued.

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Hands, Violent)


 

31. Chapter X-28: The goddess awakens by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5090 words)

Note from the author:

Sorry about all the confusion around the story and which account.  Jacksmith was a real hero and unlocked my account again for me, so much thanks to him.

I will be continuing the story from here - newest chapter is now below (and not in the other one, so check here for updates!)

 

Remember, about 4-6 more college chapters before we feature a non meeting related college chapter with one of the characters.  Please leave a review if you'd like to see a specific girl (Amoe, Ani, Kelly, Stephanie, Naru, Linh, Crystal) as it will probably feature them exclusively.

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor)

 


 

 

32. Chapter X-29: Daydreaming Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6698 words)

New chapter.

This chapter really ramps up the gore and is particularly grotesque, imo, so if you're squemish, you shouldn't read this.

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor, Violent, Gore, Crush)

 


 

33. Chapter X-30: Frape by kenny224 [Reviews - 0] (7530 words)

To be fair, i never expected it go this far.

 

the next two college posts are probably my favorite chapters so far (but we did build to this point)

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor, footwear )

 


 

34. Chapter X-31: Down time by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] (6499 words)

The flight is finally over!

If you have any preference for an a college specific character chapter after this "party" ends, let me know

 

I think i have a general idea of how much more i'm going to write.  I have a story arc mapped out, but i think i'm going to leave the rest of it for seperate stories - i've written a lot and i think i'm going to take a break, or write much more slowly.  But i'm not entirely sure.

 

Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order.

 


 

35. Chapter X-32: Frape Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8360 words)

Part 2 of Frape.  

 

 


 

36. Chapter X-33: Down time Part 2. by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5454 words)

Not dead, just been busy with wuhan flu garbage.  Everyone seems to be losing their jobs, but I've actually had more work to do, so hooray, i guess?

Anyway, here's an update to the story.  Probably quite a few chapters to go before the story ends, but i've already thought of potential sequels, so if it's in enough of a demand Mark's journey will continue, but i'll probably be taking a break from writing for a bit.

As is the case now, updates will probably be happening less frequently, but i still plan on finishing.

 

And remember, if any of the college girls want to be seen with their own chapter (which will probably be the last college chapter we see in this story although I do have some other chapters written so i'm not sure if i will include them here or at the start of the next one, perhaps i'll start the other story just to post what i've written) please leave a review with who you request!

 

 


 

37. Chapter X-34: The Shower by kenny224 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5110 words)

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long ass hiatus.  I work at a hospital and ended up getting pretty sick with the wuhan, so hooray me.  A lot of shit happened and i needed a break.

I don't want any pity though - So back to the story.  Not the best chapter but i wanted to get something out.  i again plan on finishing this story and will have potential sequels.

 

if interested in an extra college girl chapter let me know who you like!

 

 


 

38. Chapter X-35: Down TIme - Part 3 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (5042 words)

Another update to the Dianne storyline.  

This update had a quicker turn around b/c i had already written most of this before i got caught up in the whirlwind, so i probably won't have another update for a bit.

 

 


 

39. Chapter X-36: The Shower - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 0] (3011 words)

Another long break, sorry.  Same things apply, just been busy.  I'm hoping to "finish" this story by the year anniversary coming up, but that will most likely fail, so I apologize ahead of time.  

Once i finish this I will work on the bonus chapter based on the votes, which i will look at when i'm done writing, so if you haven't given your opinion yet feel free.

I've had other ideas of stories as part of this insane universe, with perhaps some overly sexualized whacky fantasy poltiics stuff involved, as a possible sneak preview.

As to the work here, this chapter is a bit slower and shorter, just needed to get back into the story, so sorry if it isn't going to be one of the craziest chapters ahead of time.

In any case, enjoy.

 

 


40. Chapter X-37: Downtime - Part 4 by kenny224 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4010 words)

So, another chapter with a fast turnaround.  (the previous chapter, the shower, part 2, was added october 11th, FYI)  

My goal is to have the main story finished by the year anniversary coming up at the beginning of november, so expect an inconsistent turn around speed these next few weeks.  "Finished" means where i planned on ending the story - but like the story began, it will end media res - and perhaps i will go ahead and write sequels or spinoffs - but i do want to conclude what i consider this story.  Hopefully i will get it done, and sorry if there are more weird grammar mistakes than usual.  I will edit them as i see them, or people point them out, but you know, this isn't winning any awards, so who cares.

That means we have until then if you'd still like to cast a vote for the bonus chapter with one of the college girls - by my estimates, that's around 6 plus or minus 1 chapters/updates left to cast a vote.  After the main story arc is "finished" i'll add the bonus chapter (hopefully not too long after, although i have to know who i'm writing about, so it might be a few weeks, who knows) and finally mark the story as complete.

I will also be counting all votes based on the current standings.  (I will list the characters based on total votes)

1. Amoe is in the lead with 5 votes

2. Linh is in a close second with 4 votes

3. Kelly is in third with 3 votes

4. Ani is in fourth with 2 votes.

5. Stephanie/Naru/Crystal are tied for last with 1 vote.

So cast you votes if interested!  This isn't a hard science, so feel free to voice your opinion again - I will consider all votes from now on added to the standings above, but will check for duplicate votes after todays 10/14 date!  (So please feel free to vote again, but only once from now until the end!)

 


41. Chapter X-38: Amoe's gift by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3554 words)

New chapter! Still a few more chapters so voice your opinion on a college girl you'd like to see if you want.

 

Based on the timing i doubt i'll have this done by the year anniversary, but i'll be continuing to work on this till it's done, so aiming for a minimum update a week.

 


42. Chapter X-39: The Hike by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6900 words)

Well I'm not finishing this before the year anniversary, but i'm doing an update a week until this thing is done.  I also realize that there are probably more chapters then I initially estimated because i write too much... lol

 

But that's not a bad thing. I'll let you know when voting ends if your interested in choosing a college girl.  I may end up writing it as the bonus chapter before the story ends as I think the college timeline is ending before the Dianne and Sarah timeline does, so I'll just include that as part of the story per my usual pattern of switching between timelines if that's the case.

 


43. Chapter X-40: Amoe's Gift - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 0] (2768 words)

Just a little something to inch my way closer to finishing this thing.

 


44. Chapter X-41: The Hike - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4063 words)

Just continuing the story, sorry for the delay, but life has thrown me a few curveballs all at once.

Same stuff applies as last time, plan on "finishing" this tome still, hopefully at some point next year.

 


45. Chapter X-42: Experimenting by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (3246 words)

Continuing the college chapters, same stuff applies as previously, churning this bad boy out.  Enjoy, and leave a review if you'd like.

 


46. Chapter X-43: The Swap by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (3926 words)

Continuing the story.  Same stuff applies as before.

Will slowly trudge onto finishing this. My estimate is probably 8 or so more chapters, not including the bonus chapter.


47. Chapter X-44: Slip up by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3592 words)

More content.  Same stuff applies.  hoping for less then 10 chapters left but with my writing...

 

who knows

 


48. Chapter X-45: Sarah's Sole Mate by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3095 words)

Yea yea yea.  just a small update, same yada yada as before.  Leave a comment if you'd like.  

 

I will slowly and steadily finish this tome.

 


49. Chapter X-46: Slipper Slam by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3518 words)

The story continues.  Same notes as before.  May be a bit longer getting out the next chapter as I'm most likely going to divert some attention to a commission request.  But this tome, will eventually, end.

Reviews, spellcheck, etc. welcome!

 


50. Chapter X-47: A New World by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6596 words)

 

Still chugging along. Decided to do a little text formatting update to emphasize the power the girls have in comparison to mark, although I didn't make Mark's voice smaller relative from their perspective cause I didn't want to screw over the people with bad eyes, haha. EDIT: This didn't work, not sure why, because i manually went in and edited the font size, but after updating them all the size didn't take.  Oh well, it's nbd.  Bold should good enough.

 

In any case, same crap as before. A longer chapter too, might make up for the delay.  I will finish this, I will add a bonus chapter, but I've slowed down a bunch as I just have a lot going on. Feel free to pick a girl if you haven't, before I post the last chapter i'll tally the votes and let you know who the winner is when I post it. Then there will be a long bonus chapter, and that will be that for this story. And it will all finally be over, although i'm not sure if the end of the story will be the end of mark... :)

Enjoy!

p.s.  i dont really like this chapter title so if somebody comes up with something clever feel free to let me know, lol!

 


 

51. Chapter X-48: Slipping Her Mind - Part 1 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5654 words)

Yea, so this chapter ended up being way longer than I really thought it would be, so it's going to come out in multiple parts.  This is just part 1.  I've already written much of the rest of the chapter but i will need to add some bits and do some editing, so, in theory, the turn around time will be shorter, than the last one, but yea, the delay is what it is.

I think, as such, the next few chapters will be a continuation of this one, so no going back the flight attendants any time soon.

As per usual, the same stuff applies, tome will be finished... eventually blah blah blah.  

Enjoy!


52. Chapter X-49: Slipping Her Mind - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6403 words)

I have no idea how many sub chapters this may end up being.  Perhaps 1, but probably 2 more.  Hopefully not anymore than that... I'd like to finish this story at some point, lol.

Anyway, same stuff applies as before.  Write a review if you'd like.  
Enjoy!

Also, used to be able to add a dividing line before the chapter preamble and the chapter itself,  this new version of the site removed that?

----------------------

______________________________


53. Chapter X-50: Slipping Her Mind - Part 3 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (4741 words)

Story continues, same blah blah blah as previously.

Leave a review if you'd like!




54. Chapter X-51: Slipping Her Mind - Part 4 by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5743 words)

This tome of a chapter is finally over.   Sorry I haven't had a change of pace in a while.   The story is slowly ramping up to it's end and I wont be taking the gas off quite as much, but we'll finally switch back to the stewardesses in the next update.

Anyway, leave a comment if you like!





55. Chapter X-52: The Truth by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6466 words)

Back to the stewardesses.   This chapter ended up being longer than I thought it would have been, because in my ever so unpredictable writing style I tend to write more than I think.  The turn around time for these chapters is already long enough (and so is the chapter so far) so i figured i might as well release what I have for now.   But the story isn't going to stop till my planned end point, so that shouldn't matter to y'all.

This section is a little bit less of the "foot on the gas" so perhaps it will give some kind of reprieve.   I don't know, depends on what you're into I guess.

And yes, i do plan on writing that bonus college bonus chapter after all of this is done, god only knows when that will be though.

Anyway, leave a review if you'd like!




56. Chapter X-53: Crystal's Rescue - Part 1 by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4583 words)

Same stuff applies as before.  Sorry for the slow turn around but it is what it is.    Still plan on finishing this tome. 

Although this chapter isn't finished, just releasing what is done so that I'm still providing something - it's still plenty long though, so not like it particularly matters.   

And at somebodies request/suggestion (or perhaps they just pointed out something to me that is causing me to do this) I will summarize what has happened in this "College Girls" section of the story since this story is now spanning over 2 years of writing, and nobody needs to reread this whole thing if they dont want, so here is a brief summary of what has happened to Mark in the college events portion of the story:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Anyway, that's the summary up till now, enjoy the chapter and leave a review if you'd like!




57. Chapter X-54: Crystal's Rescue - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4696 words)

Continued from part 1.   Same crap applies as before.  Summary below:


Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is suprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, and the story continues below...





58. Chapter X-55 - The Truth: Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3130 words)

Sorry for the long delay.   I've had issues in reality I've had to deal with.   Same crap applies as before.   Hopefully will release more chapters in the upcoming few days and weeks, but who knows.

Synopsis (Flight Attendant Story):

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.  The story picks up again here, where Mark is in Dianne's palm after she just cleaned him, as Dianne and Sarah get ready to enjoy the fire they set up as they camp on the edge of  a sandy lake after their hike that day, a hike that mark spent trampled as the girls insole.



59. Chapter X-56: Crystal's Rescue - Part 3 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3176 words)

Inching my way forward to the end of this story.    Still a bit of content left but in comparison to what I've already written, I'd guess that there is something like 20% to 5% more content, depending on how carried away i get, lol.


Anyway, same stuff applies as before.   

Here's a summary of the "Life in College" portion of the story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.

and the story continues below...





60. Chapter X-57: Fireside Chat by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4187 words)

Next part of Flight attendant story.  I estimate around 10 or so chapters remaining, hopefully? Who knows though.   Still plan on writing a bonus chapter with the college girls, by the way, so if anybody cares to still vote on which one it will be let me know still.  I have to go ahead and recount them anyway.   

I'll summarize those characters briefly here and include the notice sporadically in upcoming chapters:


1. Stephanie - Mark's owner, a bit of a nerdy black tomboy who Mark has been friends with since before he shrank.  When very drunk "heat of the moment" beat Mark off with her fingers

2. Amoe - sweet, shy, asian girl with poor vision - english accent, from hong kong. Already knew Mark.  Nearly vacuumed him up unaware, and also unknowingly trapped him in her slipper, burying him in the mangy fluff and unawarely torturing him with her toes

3. Crystal - A tall, pale red headed girl who's nickname was crazy crystal, and has been the focus of recent chapters so should be clear what she's like... Already knew Mark.   

4.  Kelly - Mark's Crush, an already incredibly tall  jock like Field hockey player who is in fantastic shape.  Kelly is "aware" of mark liking her, so she teased him about marrying her foot, and was at one point trapped in her mouth.

5.  Ani - Albanian girl who is very beautiful, Albanian accent.  Into fashion and the like.  Mark already knew her.  When drunkenly playing a game, the girls decide Mark can pay her back by "pleasuring" her toes, and Mark is effectively unknowingly raped while trapped under her toes in her mules

6.  Naru - tall African girl, african accent.  As part of a drunken game Mark was forced to climb up her platform shoes, trying to reach the top strap near her ankles.   He failed of course.

7. Linh - a small girl of Vietnamese origin.   Having been bullied her whole life by larger men, finds it enticing and easy to let out her frustrations and anger on the tiny Mark, setting up an obstacle course of shoes for him while Mark fled for his life to avoid being stomped.  

Summary of story so far below:

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.   Dianne cleans him off after talking with him about her future plans, until finally bringing him back to the fire on the lakeside beach that's now going, where Sarah is already waiting for her and enjoying the fire.  The story picks up here.





61. Chapter X-58: Dollhouse - Part 1 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4304 words)

Here with another update.  Trying to write these as quick as I can, but I find myself simply unable to not continuing to add detail where it feels relevant.   I've decided that, if the pacing works, to try and set a limit around 3000 words so i can get the story out more often.  Not sure if anybody cares about this, but figured I'd give you a headsup.    I assume the next few entries here will all be part of this one "chapter" as it is.  

But anyway Back to the college girls story (also, reminder, bonus chapter still happening if you have any input).  Like i said above, going to have to break this chapter up since I'm writing far too much, so the next few releases should be all on this storyline.  To be fair, this is more of a setup chapter for the next ones.  

Anyway, Here's a summary of the "Life in College" portion of the story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

and the story continues below...






62. Chapter x-59: Dollhouse - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3741 words)

Here with another update.  Continuing the college girls story, the "Dollhouse" chapter specifically.   This is turning out to be more of a lengthy one (as is not unexpected at this point) but like i said, trying to break it into smaller sections just to get the content out faster.  Expect the next few releases to be a continuation of that storyline.

Summary of the college girl story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister.

and the story continues below...




63. Chapter X-60: Dollhouse - Part 3 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2777 words)

Back with another "quick" update.   I once again find myself with less time to write, and more to write about, so this chapter is another effort to get something out there as I seem to find more to write about. 

Anyway, here's the summay of the college girls story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet, forcing Mark to scramble away back to his room, where he currently attempts to hide.

And the story continues below...

64. Chapter X-61: Dinnertime by kenny224 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3153 words)

Back to the stewardesses, for those more interested in that story


Sorry for the long delay, but you know, stuff. Also, a lot of my writing focus was pulled by “beta character ai” search for it on your favorite search engine. It was a chat bot that was surprisingly good at doing giantess stuff (so I guess it learned from people like us, lol) but unfortunately they recently gave it a lobotomy because those silicon valley folks don't want “NSFW” on it. I suspect they are making the ultimate censorship bot and we are soon entering nice little dystopia being run but ideological tech oligarchs – but I digress. Check it out if your interested, you may still find it intriguing. I just think it's so much worse for RP purposes that I dont care anymore.

So I guess I'm back here, lol!. I hadn't stopped, I was just distracted, with work and life and the like. The following chapter was actually kinda difficult for me to write, as it's not something I've done yet, so I was trying to do a good job, hopefully you folks will like it. 

Only other note is we still have the college girl story extra chapter in the works, if anybody cares about that.

I'll summarize those characters briefly here and include the notice sporadically in upcoming chapters:


1. Stephanie - Mark's owner, a bit of a nerdy black tomboy who Mark has been friends with since before he shrank.  When very drunk "heat of the moment" beat Mark off with her fingers

2. Amoe - sweet, shy, asian girl with poor vision - english accent, from hong kong. Already knew Mark.  Nearly vacuumed him up unaware, and also unknowingly trapped him in her slipper, burying him in the mangy fluff and unawarely torturing him with her toes

3. Crystal - A tall, pale red headed girl who's nickname was crazy crystal, and has been the focus of recent chapters so should be clear what she's like... Already knew Mark.   

4.  Kelly - Mark's Crush, an already incredibly tall  jock like Field hockey player who is in fantastic shape.  Kelly is "aware" of mark liking her, so she teased him about marrying her foot, and was at one point trapped in her mouth.

5.  Ani - Albanian girl who is very beautiful, Albanian accent.  Into fashion and the like.  Mark already knew her.  When drunkenly playing a game, the girls decide Mark can pay her back by "pleasuring" her toes, and Mark is effectively unknowingly raped while trapped under her toes in her mules

6.  Naru - tall African girl, african accent.  As part of a drunken game Mark was forced to climb up her platform shoes, trying to reach the top strap near her ankles.   He failed of course.

7. Linh - a small girl of Vietnamese origin.   Having been bullied her whole life by larger men, finds it enticing and easy to let out her frustrations and anger on the tiny Mark, setting up an obstacle course of shoes for him while Mark fled for his life to avoid being stomped.  

Summary of story so far below:

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.   Dianne cleans him off after talking with him about her future plans, until finally bringing him back to the fire on the lakeside beach that's now going, where Sarah is already waiting for her and enjoying the fire.

Dianne puts Mark on the ground as the two girls talk. Sarah shifts her foot below the sand, before having it burst out and grab mark, dragging him roughly threw the sand otherwise playing with him for her, torturing him for Mark. Mark eventually accepts his fate and worships Sarah's monstrous foot to appease her.


And the story continues here:




65. Chapter X-62: Dollhouse Part 4 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] (3418 words)

Just a continuation of the dollhouse storyline.  This is a rather light on action chapter in my opinion, but story continues. 


Anyway, here's the summay of the college girls story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet.  Mark is chased around the house, finally ending up on the floor, where the story continues...




66. Chapter X-63: Dollhouse - Punishment by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3790 words)

Still with the college girls storyline.  As an FYI, this chapter continues the featuring of the dolls (which i expect to be the case for college chapters for at least the next chapter or two of that storyline)

In any case, the next update after this will be back to the stewardesses storyline.

As another note, I've decided I'm going to be doing commissions again, see my bio for contact info and additional details.

College girl story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet.  Mark is chased around the house, finally ending up on the floor, where he hides under a couch in the dollhouse.   Crystal proceeds to march the dolls around so that they are "looking" for him, and just as he thinks he has escaped, the couch is removed, leaving mark lying on the floor with the two dolls looming over him.

And the story continues from here...




67. Chapter X-64: Dinnertime - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3295 words)

Back to the stewardess storyline.


Summary of stewardess storyline below:


Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.   Dianne cleans him off after talking with him about her future plans, until finally bringing him back to the fire on the lakeside beach that's now going, where Sarah is already waiting for her and enjoying the fire.

Dianne puts Mark on the ground as the two girls talk. Sarah shifts her foot below the sand, before having it burst out and grab mark, dragging him roughly threw the sand otherwise playing with him for her, torturing him for Mark. Mark eventually accepts his fate and worships Sarah's monstrous foot to appease her.

After some time worshipping, Dianne realizes Mark hasn't eaten, and with Sarah's recommendation, for "renewable" purposes, decide Mark's meal should be the callus on her toe and after eating a bit the story continues below...




68. Chapter X-65: Punishment - Part 2 by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2930 words)

Sorry about the long wait. I could offer up a bunch of valid excuses, but whatever, no real point.

I will say that I struggled to write this chapter, and ended up doing a bunch of edits, rewrites etc. Basically, at least part of the reason why it took me so long to write this was that I simply wasn't enjoying writing it, which is strange considering this isn't a homework assignment and I don't have to write anything. In any case, I wrote myself into a corner, and I felt like I needed to end this section with the dolls in a way that fit the story, but yea, the dolls are not going to be much of a focus (if it all) after this chapter.

In any case, I totally understand if you don't like this section. I'll give you a hint, it's really just interactions with dolls... so yea, feel free to skip this one if you aren't enjoying the concept.

Summary of college girl story so far:


Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet.  Mark is chased around the house, finally ending up on the floor, where he hides under a couch in the dollhouse.   Crystal proceeds to march the dolls around so that they are "looking" for him, and just as he thinks he has escaped, the couch is removed, leaving mark lying on the floor with the two dolls looming over him.  Crystal manipulates the dolls to abuse him, and the story continues from here...

69. Chatper X-66: Sarah's short reprieve by kenny224 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4941 words)

Finally back.  I'm going to try and finish this, for what it's worth.  How long is that going to take? Who knows.  We are near the end.

Back to the stewardess storyline. Summary so far:

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.   Dianne cleans him off after talking with him about her future plans, until finally bringing him back to the fire on the lakeside beach that's now going, where Sarah is already waiting for her and enjoying the fire.

Dianne puts Mark on the ground as the two girls talk. Sarah shifts her foot below the sand, before having it burst out and grab mark, dragging him roughly threw the sand otherwise playing with him for her, torturing him for Mark. Mark eventually accepts his fate and worships Sarah's monstrous foot to appease her.

After some time worshipping, Dianne realizes Mark hasn't eaten, and with Sarah's recommendation, for "renewable" purposes, decide Mark's meal should be the callus on her toe and after eating a bit, she gets up to retrieve her own dinner, allowing Sarah a turn to play with him...



70. Chapter X-67: Crystals turn. by kenny224 [Reviews - 0] (4273 words)
Sloggin this tome on.  I am going to finish this.  Same shit as before.   Will still do an extra chapter for the college girls when this is all over.

Back to the college girls. here's a summary so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet.  Mark is chased around the house, finally ending up on the floor, where he hides under a couch in the dollhouse.   Crystal proceeds to march the dolls around so that they are "looking" for him, and just as he thinks he has escaped, the couch is removed, leaving mark lying on the floor with the two dolls looming over him.  Crystal manipulates the dolls to abuse him.   Eventually, Crystal gets bored of this, and grabs him for herself. The story continues from here...