- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I realize now that I never explicitly stated Dianne Trabaow's (our flight attendant here) age.

I had always imagined her being in her early 30's.  Still quite young looking, but not a kid - a woman.

Anyway, the third and final part of bathroom hygiene chapter. I will probably post the entire next chapter later tonight - it will be another attempt at "pacing" as i know bathroom hygiene has been action packed - lol.

I don't really have a set schedule for updates - i've been doing them daily as i've had the time and been "enjoying" writing this.  I may slow down dramatically next week as this might be becoming an "unhealthy obsession" or some garbage idk

enjoy and leave review/feedback if you'd like!

 

 


 

Make sure? So she'll kick me forward with her toes or use gravity or momentum to toss me back down to the tip. Great.

 

I was just about done scraping under big nail. It was now mostly a clean, pinkish color of her flesh, but my arm was slightly blackened from it. “Do you need to use the bathroom or anything?” she asked.

 

I did need to pee but I wasn't sure what my options were. I yelled up at her “Yes! But how will we do that?”

 

Her hand moved with lightning speed and I was suddenly encased in a hot dark prison. I could feel us moving upward and then I was dumped onto the sink counter.

 

“well as long as you need to pee just use the sink for now – nobody will notice once I run the water afterwards and clean you up a bit. I see your arm has a bit of dirt on it.” She smiled.

So there I was, naked on a counter with a giant light brown hand with black tipped fingers rhythmically tapping the counter next to me and a pair of pale green eyes staring at me. I was covering my crotch with my one hand and turned around to look at her. Apparently the look was enough “Oh, sorry” And she turned away, her hand flying off the counter like a jet airplane taking off.

 

I relieved myself in the sink. When I yelled “Done” I was suddenly encased in her hand again. Before I knew what was happening pinkish soap was poured onto my chest, and Dianne's other hand appeared before me. Both hands started rolling me back and forth between them, the soap overwhelming me and completely covering my body, entering every orifice. I continued to be rolled back and forth in between Dianne's hands, and could feel her grabbing my body and rubbing my face and hair between the gaps of her fingers, and then rubbing my body up and down fingers themselves. She was using me as some kind of sponge. I couldn't breathe, and started to cough up soap as it stung my eyes and blinded me.

 

This went on for a good 15 seconds and Dianne was humming throughout it. Did she think she was doing me a favor or was this for her own pleasure? “Here comes the water!” I heard Dianne giggle. Suddenly hot water was pouring onto me – not enough to scald me it hurt nonetheless, and I found myself still unable to breathe from the water that was immersing me in a shallow pool in Dianne's hands, as she rolled me back forth between her palms and hummed something that sounded like “With a little help from my Friends” by the Beatles. As the water continued to pour I coughed and attempted to breathe, she grabbed me between her index finger and her thumb, locking my arms at my side and inverting me. My curly hair was getting in my eyes before falling upside down and dangling from my head. As I coughed I opened my eyes and saw Dianne's other hands below me, fingers spread apart – and then my hair and face was shoved between her digits, and she twisted me back and forth between the gaps in her webbed flesh, the remaining wet soap from between her fingers getting rubbed into my hair and face. She did this between every finger, and gave herself a nice long scraping with my face back and forth a few times for the webbing between her thumb and her palm. I was then casually tossed – in free fall for a split second, into her other hand, and now this hand I was just used to clean was locking me between it's own fingers. The hand I was locked in before was now below me, and I was again inverted AS the process repeated. My head and hair descending into the gaps between her fingers, Dianne twisting my face into her flesh like I was a Qtip, all the while she was continuing to hum. After that she grabbed me between her index and middle finger and thumb, so that I was locked in place facing away from them, as she used my whole body to rub up and down the sides each side of her fingers – using my body to scrape the remaining soap from them – all the while humming “I get by with a little help from my friends – I get high with a little help from my friends.” I'm now falling again, landing with a thud in them middle of her palm, coughing and feeling like this was the first time in a minute I was able to breathe – the water wasn't running any longer.

 

I turned over confused and struggling for breathe, my body hurting from being whipped and slammed. And saw Dianne looking pleased above me, looking between her fingers. “Thanks for the help Mark” She quipped with a smile. “watch out, final rinse!” I could see the hand I wasn't in turning the sink on again before it came down and formed a bowl with me at the bottom, and suddenly a waterfall of hot water was pouring onto me – I had nowhere to go and and I was underwater, the avalanche preventing me from surfacing as more and more water dumped onto me, until the hands parted and the water flew out below me. I was tightly gripped by the hands, however, and they began rolling me back and forth again,I was spinning up and down around the tops of her fingers, tumbling over myself as the hands moved in opposite directions, only for them to reverse, and roll me down her fingers, down the top of her palm to the bottom of it. The spinning then repeated from here, my face and body spinning between the hands, unable to breathe from the walls of flesh, water, and pressure that whipped me back and forth. I became disoriented and light headed.

 

I must have blacked out for a second because when I came to I found myself lying face down on the bathroom floor, shivering cold, coughing and struggling for breathe. Before I even looked up there was sharp smell and I could feel heat emanating from before me. When I tilted my head up I could see that Dianne had dumped me on the ground in front of her overturned shoe. I started to shake more from fear.

 

“Ok Mark – now that you're feeling clean, break time is officially over” She said it in a cutesy voice. I didn't even bother to look up at her, I was still taking deep breathes. Then it was suddenly darker. I tilted me head and could see the bottom of Dianne's right foot lurking only a few yards above me, blocking my vision of anything above it. I wouldn't be able to stand without risking bumping my head. It must have been less than an inch off the ground, and the living leathery ceiling extended in both directions, the width of her foot appearing to be at least 5 to 10 yards. The bottom of her foot had specs of dirt and I could see her callouses on the ball and big toe, pieces appearing ripped and visibly torn before me. The heat radiated from them and I found myself naturally wanting to get closer. It swayed slowly forwards and backwards.

 

I couldn't see Dianne's face. All I could make out was the sole of her naked foot, the ridges of her skin, and the dirt on it. Everyone once and while a piece would fall of and hit me. Looking to my left I could see that Dianne had her left pump on – now without wearing the nylon – flanking my left side, only just past the living ceiling that was her right foot above me, forming a black leather wall. In front of me was her overturned right pump. Suddenly her foot above me slammed it's heal down behind me, tightening the gap between the floor and the bottom of her foot, cutting off the light and that direction from my movement. The heat radiating from it doubled and the smell became quite strong – a mix of cheese and leather – the coconut barely detectable. I could see her toes now resting on the the side of the overturned shoe.

 

“Your turn, Mark. Into the shoe” Dianne said. I detected no malice in her voice but it was so incredibly nonchalant that it scared me.

 

My world right now were shoes and feet. I couldn't see Dianne other then the sole of her foot – a foot which completely surrounded me and was so close I couldn't even stand up. A foot that if she slipped up a tiny bit would turn me into paste. I was terrified and humiliated.

But my fear won out. Her foot started to wobble back and forth, leaning in and out. As I crawled forward on my hands and knees the bottom her foot leaned forward onto me and pushed me down onto the ground – and I started crying again – but I was too scared to stop and continued to crawl, this time from my stomach, military style, elbows dragging me forward. The smell was stronger, the heat more intense, and her living leather would occasionally graze my naked back, sticking bits of dirt to me along the way. As I got closer to the pump I could see her toes compressing the side of the shoe downward, and for a second I looked up and could see Dianne eyes between the gaps of her toes. She was staring down at me. And she was beaming

 

The look terrified me. Why was she so fucking happy? Is she enjoying this humiliation? I didn't have time to say anything before she said “Hi silly! You're almost there, keep going!”She laughed again. The swirls on her foot flexed and she scrunched her toes causing wrinkles across the bottom of her foot. Bits of dust fell into me from the roof that was only a few yards above me.

 

I stood up slightly as there was more room now, and crawled in hands first. As I was swinging my first leg onto the lip of the overturned pump, Dianne shifted her toes and kicked the shoe back onto it's normal position. I was launched from the side of the pump, into the other side, slamming face first into the black leather before falling onto my back with a wet flop onto her insole. Sweat oozed out briefly from my impact and I suddenly felt slick from her sweat – feeling pieces of wet dirt clinging to my skin and matting my hair. Dianne continued to stare down at me and laughed.

 

I hadn't noticed her laugh before but it was very lady like. It was very light “hahaha” where she emphasized each ha, her mouth was partially open and she had a set of gorgeous white teeth. It was the type of laugh when I was full size I would have loved to hear from a girl in response to my antics. I always loved making a woman laugh. Now I wasn't making her do anything. She was laughing at me and her manhandling of me was hilarious to her. And worst of all – I was supposed to owe her for the risk she was putting herself in.

 

My head hurt from being thrown about as I started upward. I could see the top of the inside of the pump, and it appeared as if there was a billboard there. US Women's Size 9 it read. I looked at it for a second and laughed at how tiny I was. I'm this this woman's size 9 shoe. Not only that but I'm going to be in this shoe with her foot, and I'll have enough room to linger at the tip. I was just a tiny bug to her.

 

It was suddenly dark again, but before I looked up I heard Dianne

 

“Come on now tiny one, remember to get to the front of my shoe. I don't think we want to start this section of the trip with you getting caught under my heel.”

 

My stomach sank as above me Dianne was resting her foot on top of the pump, her heel was resting on the entrance. It was rough and slightly grayed from the constant standing – she had developed a thick layer of dead skin as part of her work. It was slightly lighter in color from the rest of her foot. In fear, I started crawling backwards – but this was the wrong direction. Dust and dead skin from the heel started falling onto me and made it appear is if it was snowing from within the shoe. One especially large chunk fell with enough weight for me to feel it dragging on my head, I ripped it from my hair it was about the size of a piece of paper.

 

And then all of the sudden the heel began to lower.

 

“Come on tiny Mark – the walls are closing in on you” She laughed again. “This must feel like a scene of Indiana Jones or something”

 

The heel was lowering and the leather roof of the pump was being compressed as well. Dianne was pressing down with her foot from above. I was on the wrong side of the shoe and she couldn't see me from inside. What was she doing? Did she think this was funny or was Dianne not a friend of the railroad after all?

 

I stood up and started running. Dianne's foot continued to lower and slammed the top of my head. I could feel the rough callouses of her heel and it felt more like bark than leather. I fell disoriented, trying to stand again I found that Dianne's foot was lower than before, and I began to crawl forward. I started screaming but the foot continued down and I only got a few more yards before her heel hit the top of my back and pushed me down further, the insole giving below me and sweat oozing out, causing my hands to slip and slamming my face into the insole, which felt a bit like mud and had visible layer of cold sweat. I was now only a few yards from the entrance of the main body of her shoe where the leather roof was collapsing under Dianne's foot, but now I could no longer stand. I heard Dianne laugh from above.

 

“Oh you're so close, come on Mark you can do it!” She giggled.

 

I was terrified. I tried crawling forward but I kept slipping on the sweat and grime in the shoe. I could see the foot lowering still and began clawing my way forward. Eventually the foot hit the top of my back and started to flatten me lower – I was continuing to attempt to crawl but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

 

“I can barely feel you down there Mark – perhaps you're already at the tip?” she laughed again.

 

Was she joking? Was she going to murder me now in her shoe after all of the hell I had just been through? I tried crawling forward but my hands just kept sliding against the sole – and then the heel fell on top of me. The pressure was only slight but it pushed my face down and flattened all my appendages. I was locked in place with my head tilted to the side.

 

The light leaking in from the sides of the pump gave me only a dim view of my situation. I could feel the leather bark of the callous on my back and feel the heat of the air becoming stuffy, in combination with Dianne's heel. There was a distinctly cheesey smell.

 

“Well let me just put my foot down then” She giggled again.

 

I started to scream as Dianne pressed onto me with increasing force – at first I thought I was going to pop, but then I noticed that the sole of her pump was giving before me. I sunk deeper into the insole as cold sweat oozed out of it, and the insole began to slowly rise around my face as sweat burst from the floor. I continued screaming and suddenly found half of and body submerged in sweat – the combination of me sinking into the sole and the sweat oozing out caused what appeared be a good 6 or so inches of salty, cheesey sweat to splash onto me. It got in my mouth as I screamed and I began to choke.

 

So this is it. I thought. I'm either going to be crushed into paste or drowned in a shallow pool of foot sweat.

 

I should have just stayed with Tracy. The pressure increased further and Dianne was now dying with laughter. The sweat rose over my nostrils and then my eyes and found myself submerged entirely. I was struggling with futility and could feel Dianne's heel twitching with pleasure as she laughed above.

 

I was fading. I realized now why they say your life flashes before your eyes. It seemed like a long time in that cold sweaty pool.

 

And then I was free, and the sweat that was below me receded back into the fabric of the sole leaving only a wet dampness.

 

I was coughing and crying and Dianne's heel lingered above me, still too low for me to stand.

 

“Come on silly – enough of your lollygagging – I need to get back to work, unless you think you can survive under my heel?”

 

I heard Dianne laugh again and her heel suddenly dropped a few feet. I found myself once again prone. But not pressed into the sole. I was terrified and began clawing my way forward.

 

It took far too long to get under the depressed leather roof that was the top of her pump. Once I made it under there I could see light pour in from the end of the shoe and roof rose back up. Dianne had lifted her foot off. I was now shaking uncontrollably.

 

“Alright Mark, I hope you enjoyed that adventure. But game time is over.” Dianne chuckled.

Did she actually think that was fun? I was starting to think she may just not be the brightest person on the block. Or least not a very empathetic one.

 

“Remember, the tip is your friend, but I'll make sure to bounce you back there if you slip below my toes”

 

Dianne's toes suddenly appeared behind me, slowly peaking over the lip of the pump. They rose and fell in quick succession – and reminded me of a pack of wolves getting excited before chasing down it's pray.

 

I was so terrified I bolted down to the tip of the shoe as fast as I could possibly go. Even though the foot wasn't on yet it smelled strongly of leather and cheese. I could feel bits of debris around me. And it was dark asides from the light that poured in from the entrance. The air was once again stuffy but I still felt a breeze coming from behind me. I knew that wouldn't last for long. The tip of the shoe met at a point that got narrower in all directions. I was standing where I was but I would have to crawl if I wanted to get to the very tip. I could probably stuff myself into the end of it if I curled into a ball.

 

Dianne's toes began to creep forward – she would pick them up and slam them down as if they were dragging themselves along. I could see a finger reaching into the shoe and pulling back the heel to give her foot more space to maneuver.

 

“Remember to crawl to the very tip mark! Otherwise my toes will push you in there and that won't be as pleasant” She laughed again – the sound becoming muffled as her toes continued to slither towards me. I began to cry.

 

However clean I was before entering the shoe was now gone. I was sopping wet from sweat again and could see the dirt on me even as the shoe was getting darker, the air was becoming thicker, the heat rising. Dianne's black nails glistened in the darkness. I took her advice and got onto my hands and knees, and began crawling away from her toes that were moving much faster than I could crawl.

 

The floor was wet and I could feel bits of muck on my hands and knees. I crawled further into the shoe until there was nowhere left to go. I curled myself into a fetal position and put my back to the tip of the shoe, lying on my left hand side, watching Dianne's toes slowly drag themselves towards me. They reminded me of zombies pulling themselves forwards. I could feel the heat emanating from them and the temperatures from within the shoe started to raise dramatically as the fresh air just as quickly decreased.

 

I continued to sob as Dianne's foot nearly reached their final stop. I could see the outline of her toe prints on the ground, her big toe being easily large enough for me to be completely smothered. The position would leave less than a foot between my face and her big toe, her second toe protruding slightly further appeared like it would push into me. There was a bit of a gap between the other toe prints and the walls of the shoe.

 

The toes began to wiggle forward to their final position, the big and second toe bobbing up to the top of the shoe and slamming into the floor as almost all light was eliminated. I could see the bottom of her big toe as it flexed above me, remind me of a horse kicking onto its hind legs. Then the toe would slam down and I could hear the insole squishing, and sweat would spray out, splashing onto my face.

 

I continued to cry. It felt as if no fresh air was reaching me anymore and the foot sauna began to unfold. I started sweating again. My eyes began adjusting to the dark and I could see the light peaking over the tops of her toes. Her big toe lurked in front of me a foot away, her second toe suddenly falling forward and grazing my crotch. I tried to pull myself away but there was nowhere to go, the leathery flesh begin rubbing me up and down.

 

If I was into feet and wasn't so terrified maybe I would have enjoyed this.

 

Dianne started to speak again “Alright Mark I think we are good. We're going to have some more time together before I get back to my seat” What was she talking about? We weren't going right to her seat?

 

“I have to do cleanup and a bit of stewardess stuff for the passengers while my partners are on break. We will switch in about an hour and you'll be able to get into my purse then” Dianne's big toe lifted up to reveal a damp underside and some black gunk near the ball of her foot.

 

“Since your down there still could you get back to work for me? I'm doing you this favor after all.” She giggled again. “Just clean up the gunk under and between my toes and make sure you get under my nails. Once we are back at my seat I can have you work under the rest of my foot before you can start on the other. It's a long flight so we will have plenty of time – and trust me, it'll help the time go by faster. It's the least you can do Mark. And don't worry, if I feel you sliding too far under the ball of my foot I'll make sure to push you back to the tip. As long as you are cleaning up down there I'll know relatively where you are. And remember, if you need to get my attention -” her big and second toe separated to reveal a slightly more clean than earlier (thanks to my effort) toe gap “you know who to contact. Thanks again Marky”

 

I was in disbelief. I was curled up naked in a ball trapped at the tip of an already stodgy black pump. She was going to be walking around and expecting me to risk my life to clean the gunk on her toes – or be punished by them.

 

I shuddered. I would have cried but I was already exhausted from it all. I simply stared in shock and found myself back in my memories.