- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

i'm not sure if this is the end of the chapter or not, so i may add a post edit with the words ADDENDUM if i decide to add extra text to this one instead of another part or another chapter er whatever.

 

if that's the case i'll add in the notes of the next post that i added an addendum for clarification.

 

 


 

I began sobbing, and uncontrollably shaking. This, however, caused something I didn't expect. Dianne's foot reversed directions and started to raise. She flexed her toes, stretching her leg outward. I could see between the gaps in her toes up her nylon clad leg to her chest and her eyes. She was staring at me, looking concerned.

“What wrong?” She said again. Like what I said before was just totally irrelevant to my current predicament.

 

“Please Dianne – please don't trap me in there again” I was barely articulate amongst my sobbing. “I'll do anything but not that, Please”

 

I guess Dianne wasn't as evil as most women now after all, my plight must have struck a cord. I assume that's why she had a good reputation in railroad circles. I suddenly felt bad – this woman was taking on great personal risk to herself. And then I was mad that I felt bad – I was one dealing with this nightmare – not her. Maybe she just enjoyed hearing me beg. Even if she got caught smuggling tinies what punishment would she really get? Probably lose her job but not much else. I would be squashed.

 

“Jeez, I'm sorry Mark. I didn't realize it was that bad.” She looked at me sympathetically and I saw her reaching towards the top of her thighs. I became elated realizing she was going to be taking me out of her wet nylon prison.

 

She stared down at me. “Look, I'm going to take you out of my nylon but you aren't out of the fire yet.” She continued to roll down the nylon and the material slackened below me; I fell into the net and her foot receded away from me. For the first time since I entered her shoe I could see the rest of my body and tell that I was covered in muck. To her, I probably looked like had tiny bits of dirt on me. But to me, I could see my skin discolored with a black grime. I started peeling bits of dried flesh and pieces of dirt from myself. Her foot continued to recede up, her brown skin and her calloused soles ascending further and further. Her toes wiggled almost like they were waving goodbye.

 

Dianne's hands suddenly grabbed the net below me and picked it upwards, sending me tumbling down the nylon. And while I tumbled forward I could make out Dianne's foot lowering to the ground next to me, almost like a giant brown elevator gracefully moving in parallel to my own bouncing decent.

 

I fell onto the bathroom floor. It was cold and I instinctively was holding myself and covering my crotch as I shivered naked in the light. Dianne's right foot slammed down next to me by only 5 yards in my perspective, I could see her big toe and the side of her foot to my left, the vibration enough to bounce me off the ground slightly and land me on my back again. I was so disoriented that I was no longer covering my crotch from her.

 

From my back I could see Dianne staring down at me from above. She was sitting on the toilet seat, her right foot extending up a brown leg until bending sharply at her knee – I could see the underside of her thigh. There were occasional black dots from recently shaven hair that was starting to regrow. She was leaning forward to view me down on the floor between her naked foot to my left and her black pump on my right, 10 yards apart with me in the middle – both of them towering over me and running off into the distance ahead. Her naked foot had lifted her heel up off the ground and I could see the bottom of it – rough and calloused and already well above me standing even though she couldn't have lifted it more then a few inches off the ground. Her pump to my right rose slightly before reaching the heel, and from my back I could see a “9” protruding from the bottom between the heel and sole.

 

Her black fingernails peaked over her knee. “We still have a few minutes to spare in the bathroom before I bring you out, so I'll let you know the plan now.” She smiled down at me. “While you're down there can you do me a favor? I've been working hard and this is a long flight, so do you mind cleaning up my foot a bit while I brief you?”

 

She was smiling as she said this. Almost like I should feel honored. I was just happy to be out of her shoe so I didn't question her. I rolled onto my stomach and stood up, and walked over to her naked foot. I could see the toe jam from between her toes that had been jammed into my mouth only a few minutes earlier. I walked between her big and second toe and started to remove the wet gunk with my hands.

 

“Thanks” Dianne purred. “Now the plan is simple. I'm going to remove my nylons so that you can keep working on my feet whenever we have a break – a solid deal for a free trip right?” She chuckled again. “anyway, that's not really the main point. Under my seat is my purse which you will sneak into. I left it open for you to climb in. With all of the additional security, however, I can't just place you in my pocket and put you into the purse. There are cameras monitoring for those things, and flight attendants especially.”

Great. Am I going to have to run naked through the plane amongst all of these women's feet and shoes to her seat? The idea made me wonder if I should ask to go back in her nylon.

 

She continued “Ironically, they don't actually monitor the floor, where tinies would be. I guess they assume that a tiny would have to come from a woman smuggling them on board anyway, so they monitor the women. Probably another assumption is that if tinies were attempting to be smuggled they wouldn't being smuggling them in compromising positions.”

 

I continued to pick at the grime from between her big and second toe. They stirred slightly upon my touch – reminding me of muscular tigers. I had already been so immersed in her foot gunk that I couldn't notice the smell if there was any. Being closer to the toes made me stop shivering from the cold – it felt like I was surrounded on all sides by a bonfire. The debris was wet from her sweat and staining my hands black. I looked up again at Dianne and saw her black tipped fingernail pointing at her big toe.

 

“Do you mind getting the gunk out from under my nails? I always hated that stuff”


I again didn't hesitate. “Ok Dianne”

 

I turned to face her big toe whose black nail came up to about my shoulders, picking my arm up to about my chest to reach into the gap between her skin and the nail. As I reached towards the top of the nail the black sheen of her toe nail reflected the image of her foot up to her calf, and just past the nail, the hair from above Dianne's big toe glistened. I reached forward, stretching my arm to get to the top of the gap between her nail and skin, and found my naked body rubbing against the side of calloused toe. It had thick leather feeling, and was colder then the rest of her warm skin. It felt especially rough against my crotch. I was suddenly blushing and didn't want Dianne to notice this change, so I kept my eyes focused on the gunk I was attempting to reach. I don't think she did because she continued talking whilst I decide to pull myself onto her toe to reach the dirt wedged in her nail near the top of her big toe. Her nail was cool and I could see my naked reflection in the black mirror. It was completely surreal, but I was getting used to this nightmare enough to ignore my own introspection, and simply get on my hands and knees start pulling the gunk from between her nail and skin. This gunk was especially thick and I found self pulling what seemed like a never ending amount of it. More would come out as I continued to pull.

 

“So, I'm going to put you in my shoe again” My stomach dropped. “It's going to be more dangerous this time because your not going to be wedged from my nylon – but it's the only way I'll be able to get you from my shoe to purse without it being obvious. Once I'm back at my seat I'll simply slip off my shoe and you should be able to crawl to the purse. Don't worry, I'll use my feet to shield you from prying eyes.” Her toes squirmed and I was thrown into the air and my head slammed back down into her nail. I could see in her reflection she wasn't even looking at me, so she didn't notice. The plight of a tiny. Even if a giantess is talking to you you're not safe from her movements if she doesn't pay close attention. I continued to pull gunk from between her nail and was approaching the front of her toe.

 

“Make sure you get under the front of the nail too – I always find a bunch of crap there myself” I was looking up at her as she was smiling down at me. “You're so cute you know that?” She picked up her heel and her foot started sloping downward. I lost my balance and fell the 5 or so feet from the top her big toe to the floor.

 

“Woah, watch out tiny one. You're not sharpest tool in the shed, are you?” She stuck her tongue out at me.

 

I was furious. She was playing with me. I think she thought it was funny but she had no understanding about the perspective – it was not only dangerous but it was humiliating. It made me appreciate Tracy more. She understood perspective in a way most people never could – let alone in a world full of tinies - she did well recognizing how different reality must be for us.

 

Even Dianne, this woman who was well known in the railroad and considered part of the few good woman left in the world, didn't seem to get it. She knew we were people but she also seemed to not understand our plight. Would she like it if I laughed at her after I kicked her off the edge of a couch?

 

But it would be difficult for her to know because I gave no indication. To be frank – giantesses terrified me regardless of their reputation – and the experience that Dianne had put me through caused her feet and toes to fill me with fear. I looked up and I could see Dianne's face leaning over to see me under her nail, and she was smiling down at me with pale green eyes. I began to shiver from fright.

 

So I instead turned, like a good little pet getting onto my knees, and reached up her nail and starting scraping out the gunk. When my hand scraped out the gunk I could feel the bottom half of the toe nail – it had the texture similar to a sea shell, noticeably etched with small grooves. I would have to use my fingers more than once to scrape the detritus from these little rivulets. I could put my whole forearm under the tip of her nail before reaching the flesh that connected it to her toe. I went slowly from left to right, using my own hands to scrape the gunk from below it. It was black and gray and I knew why she painted her nails black. It would have made it harder to see the toe jam from her perspective But I was too close for it to blend together, there was stark contrast between the shiny black of the polish and the grayish gunk stuck below them. The stuff was coating my arms by the time I was halfway though.

 

“So once you finish cleaning that nail, I'm going to have you crawl back into my shoe.” I was too busy working on her nail to see anything until the shoe was slammed down behind me, startling me and causing me to shake again. Her fingers with their black tipped ax's flipped it onto the side and I could smell and feel the dusty old heat radiating from them. I looked up and could see her holding back laughter. She must of noticed me getting startled. I felt pathetic.

 

I was going to have to voluntarily crawl into the cave again if I didn't want to be trapped in her nylons. I guess I'd be trapped in her shoe for a bit too before she got back to her seat. But that hopefully wouldn't be more then a couple of steps of walking.

 

“Look, we are running short on time before the crew will wonder where I am. Finish up that nail and then climb inside.” I started to panic but I continued scraping the gunk from under the nail, and her toe would twitch occasionally in acknowledgment of my services. “I want you to crawl right to the front of the shoe, from there, you will have enough space to be safe from my toes. It will be rough going but if I feel you falling under my toes I'll make sure you end up back at the tip”