- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Basically a preview and start of the next chapter.  Will be finished in another post later.

 

 


 

BOOM

 

I suddenly came to. I found myself gasping for air.

 

I felt my shoe prison being lifted up – but this time not slamming back down. The sweat drained away from me . And then there was light and I was freezing. She had removed me and her nyloned foot from her shoe.

 

Dianne had crossed her legs. At this angle I slid back into the position I was originally, getting my head wedged between her toes. I again found myself shaking and uncontrollably snuggling with her toes. If I tilted my head back I could see past the callous of her big toe through the nylon to her face looking down at me. The bottom of her foot was pointed at herself so she could see my whole body.

 

“Hey Mark! I got your signal, is everything OK?” Dianne said quietly.

 

She really had no idea what was going on in there. I couldn't help myself and yelled “Please Dianne, you have to let me out of there, the last half hour almost killed me.”

 

She frowned again, her green eyes staring coolly at me. They then darted away. She was looking up and down her foot.

 

“Well from what I can tell it couldn't have been that bad, you didn't even bother trying to clean my foot! I expect if you were desperate you would have heeded my advice”

 

Suddenly her foot shifted and I could see it descending back towards the floor and her pump. She was going to put her shoe back on?

 

“Look, I already am giving you this extra break which is more then most tinies get – so don't be such a baby about it.” She started to sound irritated and she scrunched me between her toes, forcing the air from my lungs. I knew Dianne could easily kill me if she wanted. I guess to her it was of great personal risk she was smuggling me. “You should be more appreciative – you are very fortunate to that you didn't end up the private property of most girls – we are giving you a chance to be a human being again. You knew that this was dangerous process for both of us – and that nothing good comes without hard work.”

 

A human being? I had spend the last 2 or so hours struggling to survive in this woman's shoe. Dianne's pump was tipped over on it's side, and she used my nylon prison to kick it back up to being upright. I felt like I was on a roller coaster that crashed into a double decker bus. She picked up her foot again and began to lower it into her shoe. I was staring up at Dianne's eyes through the nylons between the gaps of her toes – her brown flesh below and her calloused big toe above me preventing my view of anything else. She looked unconcerned.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:


 

The action packed story continues next in Part 2! Will Mark be dooomed to his sweaty shoe prison? 

 

Will he find a way to escape?

 

Will he be crushed unkowningly by the woman who's supposed to save him?

 

Or will something else crazy happen?

 

Tune in nextime on THE UNDERFOOT RAILROAD!!!

 

 

... sorry i couldn't help myself :)