- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the long wait. I could offer up a bunch of valid excuses, but whatever, no real point.

I will say that I struggled to write this chapter, and ended up doing a bunch of edits, rewrites etc. Basically, at least part of the reason why it took me so long to write this was that I simply wasn't enjoying writing it, which is strange considering this isn't a homework assignment and I don't have to write anything. In any case, I wrote myself into a corner, and I felt like I needed to end this section with the dolls in a way that fit the story, but yea, the dolls are not going to be much of a focus (if it all) after this chapter.

In any case, I totally understand if you don't like this section. I'll give you a hint, it's really just interactions with dolls... so yea, feel free to skip this one if you aren't enjoying the concept.

Summary of college girl story so far:


Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet.  Mark is chased around the house, finally ending up on the floor, where he hides under a couch in the dollhouse.   Crystal proceeds to march the dolls around so that they are "looking" for him, and just as he thinks he has escaped, the couch is removed, leaving mark lying on the floor with the two dolls looming over him.  Crystal manipulates the dolls to abuse him, and the story continues from here...

Now, give your princess a kiss!

I didn't need to be asked twice. The bottom of the oversized plastic foot lingered over me like a huge brick, the toes spread just wide enough so I could see Leia's slave outfit through them, the blank expression on her face pointed down so that it appeared to be looking somewhere else behind me, and above that nothing but the bright white light of the lamp Crystal was using to illuminate me. A pale thumb and finger were wrapped around the dolls torso, the rest of the hand slowly fading into a bright white blur above it until it disappeared. Her fingers almost made Leia appear small in comparison, yet from my back underneath the doll on the floor, Leia was like an amazon. The whole thing was simply surreal.


I pressed my battered lips into the bottom of the dolls foot, giving it a smooch as loud as I could, trying to do my best so that the crazy girl might end this nightmare. It was cold and smooth against my lips, the smell of plastic lingering through my partially clogged nose.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


Crystal's giggles caused the house to vibrate once more, and the plastic furniture clattered around me, making me shiver in terror. Then her voice shifted back into her bratty persona.

Again!”


I trembled in fear as her words echoed around the plastic walls, my head having even returned back to the floor, I pushed my head forward again and pressed my lips into it again, longer this time, hoping to appease her.


Her, who? The doll? My sister? Crystal?


I could feel my head shaking slightly as the plastic foot swayed above me, my lips being pushed this way and that, somewhat bumping my teeth and making me even more nervous. The pale yellow plastic was so close to my face that I couldn't see anything else.


And then, without any warning, it pushed hard against my head, snapping it back violently into the plastic floor, causing my head to bounce like whiplash.


EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


My ears were ringing, my vision slightly blurred. The bratty voice seemed to boom, louder, deeper, slower.


AGGGAAAAIIINNNN”


I could feel a tear drip from my eye as I wearily picked up my trembling head up once more, the instinct to run away from the pain as equally motivating as the terror to do what this plastic monster bid.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


The giggles seemed deeper, slower, further away, and my ears slowly stopped ringing.


eeeeeee...

A deep, motherly voice seemed to boom from all around me.


That's right Mark, do what your sister says. She is your princess after all”


My head trembled; my lips felt almost numb as I pressed them into the cold plastic once more as Crystal's bratty voice created another small earthquake.


Do you wove your pwincess?”


The thunder was followed by a series of giggles.


I didn't need to be asked twice, my throat hurting as I tried to yell as loud as I can.


“Y-yes!” I yelled, nearly gasping. “I l-love my princess!”


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


The ringing had nearly subsided, replaced by a new pain that filled the back of my head and neck, yet it wasn't really noticeable compared to everything else that was going on.


Yaaay!!!” Crystal boomed, shifting back to her bratty voice.


My head was back on the floor, and Leia's large, pale foot hovered over my face, still slowly swaying left and right unnaturally, briefly blocking out the bright light overhead except for the gaps between the toes. The doll was still bent awkwardly forward, the frozen, stiff gaze still looking off somewhere behind me, the loose fitting slave outfit hung limply forward and swaying slightly as the giant french manicured fingers twisted it left and right from behind, their outlines slightly blurred in the light.


I trembled as I watched, feeling the breeze of the leg as it swung over me. And from somewhere above me, I could sense the monster stirring.


Fffffffffwee...”


I could feel the air being sucked from around me, my hair being pulled upward as the goddess above me took a long, deep breath. The plastic foot still continued to swing, but I noticed it was getting lower, my eyes following it in fear as it drifted back across my face again a slight bit lower.


Fffffffffwaaah..”


Crystal's warm wine smelling breath hit me like a strong wind, causing the plastic shutters and the doors still attached to rattle against the walls, the bits of furniture and other plastic clutter clattering. My hair blew around my face and my loose, polka dot clothes fluttered against me, and my trembling only increased. The foot swung even lower this time, now only inches from my face, and I found myself invariably wincing as it passed by, fully expecting the next time it to kick my head like a ball. I couldn't help but watch as it paused at the apex of it' swing, and as it swung back towards me I shut my eyes in panic.


But the pain never came, and I found myself tentatively opening my eyes, nearly screaming as I saw the plastic foot linger directly over my face.


Fffffffffwee...”


I was now shaking like I was out in the cold. The foot slowly began to lower, inch by inch, until all of my vision was obstructed by the pale white plastic aside from the gaps between the dolls toes.


Fffffffffwaaah..”


The hot wind of Crystal's breath hit me causing me to wince as the plastic furniture around me rattled. The plastic foot shifted down towards my chest just enough so that it no longer blocked my eyes. I could only tremble as I watched it inch closer towards me, before I felt the cold, dead plastic push into my lips, like it wanted me to kiss it again.


I would have too, but before I could, I could feel it shift against my bruised lips, pulling them to the right slightly as they remained in contact with my skin, pushing my cheek with it. But before it became painful it shifted back the other direction, pulling my lips with it before it pushed them past center and further the other direction. It then shifted down, and I could feel my lip peel open slightly, the inner lip feeling the cold plastic like it was ice, causing a strange reflexive shiver that felt distinct to my regular terror. Then it shifted back up, pushing my bottom lip back into place before pulling it towards my upper lip, which was itself flipped up and pushed toward my nose. I could feel the cold plastic pushing into the front of my teeth, my trembling only intensifying.


And then, the pressure increased. The plastic pushed into my lip, causing a flare of pain. The plastic foot twisted in a new direction, pulling and pushing my lips and cheek along with it. The weight on my teeth intensified as it started rolling in circles over my lips, my face being pushed and pulled in the direction it moved, causing increasing pain.

In a survival reflex, I raised my arms to push the foot away, gripping the oversized object as the weight continued to press against my face, pinning my head to the floor. My skin and lips were being forced into my teeth and gums. However, no matter how hard I tried, my efforts were futile. The foot moved freely as if my resistance meant nothing.


The motherly voice boomed from plastic wall to wall.


Oh no you don't Marky. This is your sisters turn to punish you. Put your arms down, or I promise you, you'll regret it.


I couldn't see the giant Barbie doll, but the booming voice filled me with terror anyway. There was no point in resisting though, I couldn't do anything to stop Leia anyway, so I put my arms down by my side.


There you go, sweety. Just spread your arms out wide, now.”


I did as I was bid as soon as the voice stopped thundering, as quickly as possible. As soon as I complied, the business Barbie doll seemed to emerge from the bright white sky, their huge black boots descending like clown cars. I could see legs next, then the waist, with Crystal manipulating the doll from either side using her pale fingers. Trembling, I felt Leia's foot remaining motionless, pressing into my lips, as the Barbie doll continued to descend, as if it would soon land right on top of me. However, as it approached, I realized its legs were naturally wide enough to land on either side of me—right where my arms were. The cold plastic of the boot pressed into them, and I could feel the pressure rapidly increasing, cutting off circulation and pinning my arms to the floor. Instinctively, I struggled, convinced that the pain would soon intensify until the bones in my arms shattered.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


Crystal's giggles cracked like gunfire all around me. The pressure didn't increase though, but at the same time, my arms were pinned and I knew I was utterly trapped. I could feel the helplessness in my bones as the red headed menace continued to laugh down at me, the thought of being humiliated by dolls like this as equally terrifying as the feeling of Leia's foot beginning to move again, pushing my lips this way and that, the bare plastic scraping against my teeth and gums.


And then suddenly, it stopped, the plastic foot lifting slightly into the air.


Is it over?

It was more of prayer than a genuine thought. I knew it wasn't.


Crystal voice shifted back into the best brat she couldn't impersonate.


Open your mouth for you pwincess!”


I could feel my shaking dial up to eleven as I watched a pale, white tree of a finger come down from the white sky, pushing the tip of Leia's foot so that it pointed downward, the tips of its toes now only inches from my face.


No... she can't...


I found myself babbling before I could comprehend what I was doing.


“P-p-please, don't d-do this...” I begged, feeling tears welling in my eyes.


The long pale finger retracted, and for a second there was nothing but silence.


YOU PIECE OF SHIT!...” Crystal's voice boomed, no accent at all, the voice sounding like she was almost screaming.


... I SWEAR TO GOD MARK, IF YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH RIGHT NOW I'LL MAKE SURE NOBODY FINDS YOU!”


I hadn't stopped trying to struggle as my body trembled, but it was utterly hopeless. My vision began to blur as tears filled my eyes. I could still see the pale toes connecting to the foot and leg of the Leia doll ascending up to her lifeless torso far above me, her cold dispassionate face staring blanking off behind me. Both sides of her body were flanked by the even larger, yellow legs of the Barbie, Leia's only just reaching the short pink business skirt of her much larger 'mother'.


And so I opened my mouth.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


Crystal's booming giggles seemed like background noise as my eyes remained transfixed on the foot; I trembled watching the bare plastic foot slowly descend towards my mouth, trying to keep it open as wide as possible. I could tell that the thing was almost as wide as my face was, and there was no way that it would be able to fit inside.

And as it continued to lower, I could no longer see the big toe, the thing protruding the furthest before it disappeared into my mouth. I could sense it as it dipped inside, before the second toe dipped inside as well, and my trembling increasing as I felt the third toe pressing into the side of my lip.


OH...” Crystal boomed, attempting no accent.


... when I said 'Swear to god'...” She roared, before the foot shoved deeply into my mouth, the fourth toe pushing hard into my cheek while the pinky toe pressed into the side of my face.


... I meant me, of course!”


Crystal's booming voice shook the house once more as I gagged on the plastic toes pushing into the back of my throat, the gurgling sound barely audible over her girlish giggles. The dolls plastic foot was still far too big for my mouth, and her fourth toe was pushing painfully into my cheek, forcing my skin back into my mouth and pushing against my teeth, till I soon could taste my own blood.


But the pain on my cheek was the least of my problems as I began writhing on the ground in a mindless attempt to escape, twisting and turning to try and free myself from the pale plastic foot that was pushing deeper into my mouth.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


I could feel the plastic pushing against the insides of my cheeks, deeper into my mouth; the unsettling feeling of needing to puke starting to gurgle up from my stomach as the plastic leg pushed deeper inside. I twisted left and right in futility, the huge black boots of barbie doll slowly cutting off the circulation to my arms so that I began to feel tingles, Leia's pale plastic leg sinking into my mouth and pinning my head to the floor.


You know Mark, none of this would have happened if you had just played with your god”


Crystal's was talking directly to me, her voice with no tinge of accent. My jaw felt like it was being stretched open to the limit, the warm taste of blood now pouring into my mouth, in combination with the plastic toes pushing deeper into my throat was causing me to choke. I couldn't even hear my own muffled screams over the sound of Crystal's booming voice, the giggles, and the rattling of the plastic walls and furniture.


I looked in vain for the origin of the booming voice, hoping against hope that perhaps if I could see Crystal's face she might have mercy on me. But as I scanned above me, all I could see was the pale white plastic leg of Leia that seemed to dominate my vision like a tree emerging from my mouth, before turning into the slightly darkened silhouette of Leia's chest and face, her blank stare still pointed not far enough down to be looking at me. Above that was the business Barbie doll that made it look like a child in comparison.


As Leia's plastic foot slid deeper into my mouth, forcing my mouth open wider then I thought possible, the fourth plastic toe that was pressing into my cheek finally pushed my skin far enough back so that my lip was hooked between Leia's plastic third and fourth toe. And while it might have alleviated the pain, the slight resistance of my skin holding back the rest of the foot from sliding further into my mouth was now gone. I could feel the toes pushing into the back of my throat, and I could no longer hold back my gag reflex, my jaw being forced open beyond what I thought was possible to the point that I thought it was going to break, filling me with unmitigated terror.


Blood rushed to my head and stars filled my eyes, and with sickening squelch before I could feel my gut wretch, puke flooded my mouth with a disgusting taste like the old fuzz of Amoe's filth from Amoe's slipper and foot and the alcohol that I had been drinking. I was choking as it sprayed out from between my lips and the plastic of the doll's foot, the warm liquid coating my face and rolling down my cheeks as I gagged and squirmed, desperate to pull my head away so I could finally breathe.


EWWWW”


Crystal's booming voice had no trace of an accent – her voice echoing with revulsion as she watched the torture occurring below her. I fruitlessly tried to twist away, but with less energy, slowly weakening as the lack of air and physical exertion was taking it's toll, my jaw flooded with pain.


And suddenly, mercifully, the dolls both lifted upward quickly, disappearing into the white light and out of my vision, so rapidly and entirely it could almost have been they were never there in the first place. Puke coating the dolls foot rained down from it and hit me and the ground around me as it disappeared, leaving only Crystal's booming voice from the blinding white light above me.


I can't believe you puked all over your sister Mark... ugh”


I turned my head and spit some more of the puke out of my mouth, continuing to tremble.


You're disgusting, you know that?”


From my side, I stared blankly at the cold plastic floor, totally humiliated and defeated.


Well, I'm not going to let you get my dolls dirty anymore...”


For a moment, I felt relief. Perhaps, this nightmare of a night was finally over.


... so let's clean you up


Upon hearing her words, I felt an accompanying gust of wind, turning my head just enough to see the pale, white tree trunks of her fleshy fingers appear like legs of a spider from above me in all directions, falling down so quickly I thought they might have been in free fall, before her palm appeared above them, connected to them all like a giant octopus, the whole thing slightly obscured in silhouette by the bright white light, and all I could do was scream.