- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a continuation of the dollhouse storyline.  This is a rather light on action chapter in my opinion, but story continues. 


Anyway, here's the summay of the college girls story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet.  Mark is chased around the house, finally ending up on the floor, where the story continues...




In blind panic I crawled into the oversized living room. There were couches, tables, desks, bureaus, all arranged haphazardly, with an open doo connecting another room to it with a similar arrangement. I didn't use this side of the house very often, so it basically remained the same as it was when it was a normal dollhouse and was filled with various objects that Stephanie had as a child, making it full of large furniture and clutter from various sets of dolls. Much of the smaller stuff had fallen to the floor, everything rattling as the giant girl giggled


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


Terror drove me forward, and even as the plastic creaked and furniture slowly slid across the floor, I finally picked myself up, bracing on the side of a couch as I made a mad dash towards the window, the world outside revealing the pink carpet and the bottom of the bed beyond. If I could somehow get outside and under the bed, perhaps I could escape this girls terror. And so I stumbled forward, nearing the light of window and the world outside.


FRRWWWWWW


The vibrations increased in intensity, like the earthquake was getting stronger, the shaking increasing in intensity that I fell just before I reached the window.


FWAM


The house shook violently, it almost felt like it was hit by a train, a bureau touching the wall nearest the window slamming to the ground next to me, throwing the various objects violently across the room onto the floor. The light around me was instantly dark, and when I looked up, I could no longer see the world outside. As my eyes adjusted, I could see that it wasn't just dark – it was just cut off by a pale, smooth surface that pushed slightly into the windows, like a a strangle pale bubble.

I knew what I was looking at now, the familiar pale leather skin of the giant girl outside. I stared at it for a second, almost amazed that thing managed to block every window, cutting off every avenue of my escape. It must have been Crystal's leg, and it almost baffled me how she could simply cut off one whole side of the house so easily.


FREEURRRH


The familiar sound of the plastic dollhouse being torn apart filled my ears, the earthquake of energy once again causing me to fall back to the floor as the various plastic objects ad furniture began to bounce and slide around the room.


You can't get away sweety...


In the ensuing blind panic I crawled, desperate to get away as I watched the roof and second floor above me starting to separate at it seams, light creeping in at first from the corner at the top of the room as the plastic walls started to be ripped apart. The room I was in was connected to another right next to it, and I crawled inside, hoping against hope that perhaps another window would allow my escape. The room was full of various furniture and clutter, just like the last, another strange living room for the oversized dolls it was designed for. The windows on the side of the house to my left all had bubbles of pale skin being pushed inside, the walls towards the back had no windows, and to my right was back into the center of the house. I was trapped.


FREEERRRHHHH


The plastic roof above me seemed to vibrate back and forth as it broke from the walls, light from outside pouring through the crack as it it got wider and wider. I could see the red dress of Crystal beyond it as she tore the second floor from the house. I was trapped, I couldn't run, and I tumbled to the floor as the house shook like Richter 5 earthquake.


Crystal's 1950's voice boomed over the sound of the plastic roof being torn from the walls.


Come say hello to Moooommmmy!” She thundered, giggling.


Next to me was an oversized blue loveseat, and I could see from my opsition on the ground that the fabric flaps that extended down over the sides and around it swing wildly as the house shook. As they did, I could see the gap beneath the couch and where the legs made contact on the floor was more than enough space for me to crawl under. And so, in blind panic, I did, rolling under the thing as the house shook. I couldn't run, so hiding was my next best option, as fruitless as it was.


FREEERRRHHHHRAH


The plastic roof sounded like it snapped as the light from beyond the edge of the couch turned bright yellow. She must have entirely removed the second floor. Everything became quiet, the shaking stopping to a dead calm.


Oh Mark, sweety, why are you hiding from your mother?”


FWAM


A loud plastic bang landed on the other side of me, shaking the house and causing the flaps on the edge of the couch to sway back and forth. Dread washed over me, and I held my breath as I slowly turned my head to where the bang came from.


There, on the other side of me, just beyond the edge of the couch, were the big black plastic boots of the barbie doll. I didn't move, I didn't breathe, I was frozen in absolute terror.


One of the black boots of the doll tilted up at an angle, before the whole thing pivoted awkwardly on the other boot still on the ground, before it landed back on the ground with stomp, causing the whole house to rattle from the boots impact.


Your being a naughty little boy Marky. Mommy is really going to have to punish you now”


The process repeated, except this time with the other black boot, the doll being manipulated into a sort of faux walk. I finally exhaled as the doll moved away from the couch, the house rattling each time they landed. I stared at them till they finally disappeared behind another piece of furniture.


FWAM


There was another plastic crash coming from the other end of the couch now, and I trembled in dread as I slowly turned my head.


Crystal giggled loudly above me, her voice shifting back into her little girl accent.


Can I help find him Mommy?” She thundered, before giggling.


There on the other end of the couch were the bare plastic feet of the Princess Leia doll. The thing shifted back and forth on it's feet, moving unnaturally as thing tilted at 45 degree angle on one of it's feet, before shifting back the other way, pivoting on the other.


Crystal continued the conversation with herself, much to her amusement, shifting back into her 1950's mom voice.


Of course Sweety! If you find him before I do, you can punish him first!”


The house shook and plastic objects scattering the ground clattered as giant girl erupted in giggles.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


Crystal once again sounded like a little girl.


Yaaay!!!” She said, giggling once more.


You hear that Marky! You're really gonna get it now!”


The Leia doll then started to pivot back and forth like the Barbie, each time the plastic foot landed causing the house to shake slightly as it moved away from the couch, each time either of the dolls taking a step causing me to flinch. Both the Leia doll continued to move away, till it disappeared behind some a bureau that had fallen to the floor, but I could still hear and feel them move each time a plastic foot or boot made contact with the floor.


Crystal shifted her voice back her mother persona.


Mark, honey, each second you hide is just adding to your punishment.”


I held my breath as the plastic stomping increased in intensity, the tip of black boot appearing behind a chair and moving closer to me as it pivoted awkwardly back and forth.


If you come out now I promise it won't be too bad” She thundered, before giggling once more, the plastic boots pivoting awkwardly back and forth as they neared the couch. As they neared the couch, I could see how truly large they were, each one as big as I was. I held my breath once more.


Come on out Sweety, your mother wants to see you!” She roared, the black boots of the doll continuing their awkward as they passed by my head on the side of the couch, shaking me in a dull vibration as they moved away from me once more. I finally let the air out of my lungs.


Maybe if I hide here long enough, she'll give up. I thought to myself, knowing full well that it was doubtful proposition.


Crystal has to get bored eventually... doesn't she?


The black plastic boots moved beyond my vision, but the floor rattled each time a plastic boot touched down. The plastic stomping from the Leaa doll continued on the opposite end of the house, slowly nearing my position, the shadow of the doll visible on the floor behind me until the bare plastic legs appeared towards the edge of the room.


Crystal's voice shifted back to her into her best impersonation of a bratty little sister.


Oh Mommy! Can I make him my little toy! That would be sooo much fwuuuuun!!” She said, before giggling in exaggerated girlish way.


I stared in terror as the Leia dolls feet continued to swing strangely back and forth, pivoting on each foot as it closer and closer to me, each time causing the floor to rattle the and fabric dangling below the couch to sway.


The foot seemed to grow in size as Leia pivoted again, the ground shaking as her foot slammed directly next to my face below the couch. It was less than a yard away and they appeared to grow in size as they got closer, and I noticed the strange level of detail on the plastic sheen of skin, each individual toe being shaped in the correct proportions, with gaps between them and indents for white tipped nails.


Crystal's voice shifted back to her motherly style.


Oh sweety. If Mark doesn't listen, you have my full permission to punish him however you want.”


She giggled like a little girl again.


You promise?


FWAM


The plastic house quaked and I twisted my head towards the burst of energy. On the other side of the couch I could see just the bottoms of the large, black boots of the barbie doll. Various plastic objects that had been knocked the floor rolled and shifted from the quake, and as the doll shifted in it's strange waddle forward I watched as it first kicked a plastic cup, the thing rollling just narrowly pass my face under the couch. I didn't shift my eyes off the boots though as I watched it pivot, the other boot lifting up and out of my view before the bottoms of it suddenly reappeared. It cast a shadow over a lamp that had been knocked to the floor, and I watched in trepidation as the sole came down on it.


CRUNCH


I flinched as the boot instantly collapsed the lamp beneath it, the shards shattering in all directions as the boot once again pivoted, and Crystal boomed once again in her motherly voice.


Of course honey, Mark needs to be disciplined and learn to respect authority”


I wasn't sure if she crushed it on purpose, or if she didn't notice. Either way, it was terrifying.


The dark shadow of the boot appeared before the edge of the couch, and as the boot slammed down before me it cut off the light with a gust of plastic smelling air.


Can you, my little princess, help me with that?”


The two dolls were now flanking me on either side of the couch, and I was no longer breathing. Crystal's voice once again shifted to girlish giggles.


Yeesss, oh mommy, this'll be great! I'm making him my own little doll!”


The boot near my face lifted up on it's heel, revealing the shards of broken lamp before slamming back down into the ground to another audible crunch as shards were further pulverized, the sole on the black boot lifted up and out of my vision again, it's shadow moving quickly along the edge of the couch. There appeared to be only dust left from where the lamp shards used to be.


FWAAM


The now familiar sound of the plastic dolls slamming down as they appeared and disappeared as Crystal moved them exploded from the other side of the couch, the furniture and objects withing the house rattling loudly as the house shook from the impact. I twisted my head quickly, the bottoms of the black plastic boots were 3 to 4 times the side in comparison to the plain plastic feet of the Leia doll next to them.


Crystal's voice boomed in


Yes. Mark is in biiig trouble now sweety. Let's take a seat and let Mommies goons look for him. They'll find him in no time”


Goons?


But before I can think further about it, the bottom of the couch above me audibly groaned and began to shift downwards, the space around me slowly filling with the green fabric that was bottom of the toy sized cushions for the couch above me.


Doesn't that feel better honey?


The cushion pressed into and around me, and the dread only continued to mount inside of me, but I was too terrified to do anything. I almost felt like I'd rather be smothered to death than be seen by Crystal now. The increasing pressure started to slow, and I stared blankly in fear as dolls feet and boots as the pressure on my chest remained firm, only allowing me shallow breaths as the weight of the dolls sank down above me.


FWUM


FWUM


The slamming sound landed on the other side of the couch, and I twisted my head slowly to look at the new terror, my vision being greeted with the tips of the french manicured nails on 4 of Crystal's fingers, her pale flesh hugging the sides of them like large fleshy log growing over a shield.


They lifted up slowly, each pair of fingers moving a log of flesh in the opposite direction, before slamming down again, the plastic house rattling as they did, before the other finger again shifted. She moved her fingers like two legs, as her “goons” began to wade into the overturned funiture and scattered dollhouse props all over the floor. The bureau that fell next to the couch was the first target, her huge nail deftly slipping under it's frame before it easily lifted and threw it further into the room like it was nothing more than a ball, it roughly slamming into a chair further in and flipping it with a loud bang of plastic clattering.


I trembled in fear as I watched, the true power of this girl equally mesmerizing and terrifying. One of them walked out of the room so I could no longer see it, but I could still hear the plastic clacks and bangs and it moved and threw the tiny furniture in one of the other rooms. The other still waded through the furniture and stuff of the room in front of me, occasionally disappearing behind some furniture so I could only see the white cuticles of her nails along the floor, before a long stretch of her pale skin revealed itself like an over sized leg flashing beneath a revealing thigh cut dress.


I could only silently pray to myself that it wouldn't find me. It was a nightmare.


Crystal's voice boomed in her 1950's voice.


Mark, honey. You're in a huge amount of trouble. If you don't want to be punished for the next month you better come out, right now.”


The black boot of the doll lifted up suddenly, the bottom of the cushion above me releasing from the dolls pressure, allowing me to draw a larger breath.


FWAAAM


The plastic boot slammed down onto the ground before me as the couch above me suddenly exploded, slamming down into me and knocking the air out of me all at once.


“Heuuhhh!” I gasped as the air was slammed out of me, stars filling me eyes as I was walloped by the bottom of the cushion.


The plastic around the house still rattled from the impact, I could feel the sharp pulse of pain slowly diminishing as I struggled to draw air into my lungs without making a noise.


Crystal's voice once again sounded like a bratty girl.


Don't wowwy Mommy. I will teach him a wittle wesson he'll never fowget


The house shook from giggles as I trembled at the enormous fingers casting me in a shadow as one of the enormous fleshy logs swooped by the bottom of the couch, before slamming down behind me. The pressure on my chest was stronger now, my breath shallower, and I was becoming lightheaded. My body ached, and my vision slowly dimmed. Time seemed strange, the fingers before me moving both quickly and slowly, Crystal's voice seeming deeper and slower as both the mom and daughter, yet I couldn't keep track of what she was saying.


How long I was like this, I don't know. But just as I felt like I was going to fall asleep, the pressure lifted off of me. I took a deep breath, the chill air around me suddenly filling my senses and causing me to shiver, as I silently tried to gasp for air. Before I even realized what was happening, I could see the bottoms of the plastic feet and boots performing their strange walking shamble away from me, Leia's ankles and the top of Barbies boots revealing themselves they put distance between themselves and me.


I guess Mark doesn't want to play tonight” Crystal thundered in her 1950's voice.


Can we come back and puwnish him tomowwow?” Crystal boomed, shifting her voice again.


The dolls suddenly lifted up straight into the air, no longer visible, only the knocked over furniture and plastic pieces of the dollhouse now in my vision before me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She had given up!


I had never felt so relieved. I must have been hiding under their for who knows how long, 10 minutes? But I guess Crystal had finally gotten bored. I knew she wasn't very patient, I'd seen her like this before, so I couldn't say I'd been surprised. It would be even worse if she was drunk and high.


Crystal's voice thundered in her 1950's voice again.


We will. Byeeee Maaark. Don't think we won't see you tomorrow!” She boomed, the plastic rattling as her voice vibrated the house.


I was almost ecstatic, yet I didn't move. Part of me wanted to run out from under the couch, yet something felt – wrong. I knew it would be stupid to move this early, but still. Other than the dolls lifting up and her speaking, there had been no additional noise. No shaking from her shifting her body, no booms from her feet hitting the floor.


I held my breath. There was almost no sound, but I could hear a low slow rumbling, before it shifted into a light sound of wind. I knew what it was instinctively now, even if I hadn't noticed it before. Crystal's deep breathing.


And for the next minute, that's all I could hear. And to be honest, I never felt more afraid than now. Knowing she was out there, waiting for me, trying to bait me. There was no escape from her, I had to simply hide.


FWAAAM FWAAAM


Two loud plastic slams of the dolls legs hitting the floor next to me occurred at the same time the couch above me disappeared in a blinding light. I moved my arms over my face just to attempt to see and protect my eyes. Squinting, I could see the slightly darker silhouettes of the two dolls now looming over me, their feet and legs flanking either side of my chest before the light was too bright to see anything but blurry white outlines of the dolls themselves, the pale fingers of the giantess manipulating them hardly visible before they disappeared into a sea of bright white light.

I was trembling in absolute terror as Crystal's voice boomed in her motherly voice.


You're really going to get it now mister”