- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to the stewardesses, for those more interested in that story


Sorry for the long delay, but you know, stuff. Also, a lot of my writing focus was pulled by “beta character ai” search for it on your favorite search engine. It was a chat bot that was surprisingly good at doing giantess stuff (so I guess it learned from people like us, lol) but unfortunately they recently gave it a lobotomy because those silicon valley folks don't want “NSFW” on it. I suspect they are making the ultimate censorship bot and we are soon entering nice little dystopia being run but ideological tech oligarchs – but I digress. Check it out if your interested, you may still find it intriguing. I just think it's so much worse for RP purposes that I dont care anymore.

So I guess I'm back here, lol!. I hadn't stopped, I was just distracted, with work and life and the like. The following chapter was actually kinda difficult for me to write, as it's not something I've done yet, so I was trying to do a good job, hopefully you folks will like it. 

Only other note is we still have the college girl story extra chapter in the works, if anybody cares about that.

I'll summarize those characters briefly here and include the notice sporadically in upcoming chapters:


1. Stephanie - Mark's owner, a bit of a nerdy black tomboy who Mark has been friends with since before he shrank.  When very drunk "heat of the moment" beat Mark off with her fingers

2. Amoe - sweet, shy, asian girl with poor vision - english accent, from hong kong. Already knew Mark.  Nearly vacuumed him up unaware, and also unknowingly trapped him in her slipper, burying him in the mangy fluff and unawarely torturing him with her toes

3. Crystal - A tall, pale red headed girl who's nickname was crazy crystal, and has been the focus of recent chapters so should be clear what she's like... Already knew Mark.   

4.  Kelly - Mark's Crush, an already incredibly tall  jock like Field hockey player who is in fantastic shape.  Kelly is "aware" of mark liking her, so she teased him about marrying her foot, and was at one point trapped in her mouth.

5.  Ani - Albanian girl who is very beautiful, Albanian accent.  Into fashion and the like.  Mark already knew her.  When drunkenly playing a game, the girls decide Mark can pay her back by "pleasuring" her toes, and Mark is effectively unknowingly raped while trapped under her toes in her mules

6.  Naru - tall African girl, african accent.  As part of a drunken game Mark was forced to climb up her platform shoes, trying to reach the top strap near her ankles.   He failed of course.

7. Linh - a small girl of Vietnamese origin.   Having been bullied her whole life by larger men, finds it enticing and easy to let out her frustrations and anger on the tiny Mark, setting up an obstacle course of shoes for him while Mark fled for his life to avoid being stomped.  

Summary of story so far below:

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.   Dianne cleans him off after talking with him about her future plans, until finally bringing him back to the fire on the lakeside beach that's now going, where Sarah is already waiting for her and enjoying the fire.

Dianne puts Mark on the ground as the two girls talk. Sarah shifts her foot below the sand, before having it burst out and grab mark, dragging him roughly threw the sand otherwise playing with him for her, torturing him for Mark. Mark eventually accepts his fate and worships Sarah's monstrous foot to appease her.


And the story continues here:





Sarah listened to Dianne talk about her plans as she leaned back on her hands. The log she sat on was large enough to brace her hands behind her, and her legs were extended forward, one of them partially submerged in the sand while the other was up on her heel.


“... I just wonder how easy it will be for me to get a second guy for my other foot...” Dianne continued.


Sarah smiled. She has had the same problem before, which is why she didn't really bother with high end inserts. It was hard to get one that lasted long, let alone two, so she usually just got cheap ones she could rotate out every few days.


The girl has a lot to learn... She thought to herself.


Her insert may be a one in a million, but it won't last forever. Even the most durable will break if you overuse it.


Sarah laughed, causing Dianne to stop her monologue.


“What's so funny?” The older woman said.


“Well, like, you are...!” She said, not thinking as she shifted her foot on the beach, her toes gripping around Mark before dragging him underneath the sand.


“You have all these plans – which are like, totally awesome mind you...” She says, squeezing mark one last time between her toes before lifting him out of the sand, crossing her leg over her other one and reaching down to grab the tiny boy between her toes in one quick motion.


“... but this little thing will never last if you use it...” She paused and then smiled “...I mean him - that much”


She didn't look at the tiny man as she used her thumb to roughly rub the sand off of him. Mark barely made a noise as she did, before she looked down at him.


His skin looked pink, there was a large purple bruise on his lower chest. His nose looked blood red in comparison to the rest of his skin and his lips and cheeks looked swollen. But to Sarah, this wasn't that bad looking of an insert yet. She knew that this was just the beginning of the degradation process for an insert. Brand new, only slightly used.


“Besides, have you even fed this thing? You do realize they need to eat if you want them to last, right?”


Dianne frowned, quickly reaching her hand out to grab the tiny boy from her.


“I know that! It's just that we've been having so much fun... I haven't had time yet, but I was about to, I swear!”


Sarah grabbed the tiny mans leg between her fingers, not caring how he was being handled as he dangled awkwardly backwards.


She reached out to give him to Dianne, but just before she dropped him in her friends open palm, she pulled him back quickly, so the tiny man whipped around and slammed into the top her fist with a mousey scream, before he fell back down, his leg snapped taught.


Sarah giggled.


“You mean your forgot!”


Dianne frowned, even in the dim light, Sarah could tell her tan skin on her cheeks turned slightly red.


“Shut up!” She said, before her lips turned into a smile. “Ok, sure, I forgot. Give him to me!”


Sarah laughed, extending her hand back over to Dianne and carelessly dropping into Dianne's olive palm.


Dianne didn't looked down as she brought her thumb down on top of the boy, landing on his groin and pushing into him into her skin to lock him in place against the rest of her palm. Mark attempted to squirm away from the increasing pain, but she didn't notice.


With the tiny man now secure in her hand, she turned to look into her bag next to her, grabbing a protein bar, and pulling it out.


As Sarah saw this, she tilted her head.


“What are you doing?” Sarah asks.


Dianne was about to open the protein bar, but looks up at Sarah instead.


“What do you mean?”


Sarah shakes her head. “You're not about to feed him one of your protein bars right?”


Dianne looked down at Mark. She finally lifted her thumb slightly, not noticing as the tiny man gasped before she brought her thumb back down to roll him onto his stomach, before she spins him the other direction and onto his back again. She looked back up at Sarah while her thumb repeats the process over and over, rolling the tiny boy back and forth, not really noticing herself playing with him as she thinks.


“Yeah, why? Is it not good for him?” Dianne thought that maybe for a second she might hurt him somehow by feeding him the protein bar.


Sarah laughed. “I'm sure he'd totally love it! But seriously. Like, remember what we talked about? Sustainability? Green energy? Renewables!”


Dianne nodded. “Yea, of course – but, what does that have to do with this?”


Sarah giggled. “Duh! Like, everything! You gotta start small! And what better way to start then with your insert – I mean Mark!” She paused to laugh.


“You can easily provide him a very green, sustainable diet. Plus it checks off those other boxes I talked about too...”


Sarah's words triggered a memory for Dianne, of her previous conversation with Sarah, about the importance of Dianne becoming “his world” as Sarah put it.


“... everything he has should come from you...” she said, before points a finger towards her foot.


Dianne followed the path traced from her finger, her one leg was swung over the other, her foot dangling towards the fire. Her finger was directly pointing to the callus on the side of her big toe.


“... and plus, it'll double as a pedicure! That thing is gross!” Sarah exclaimed, laughing.


Dianne looked down at the callus on the side of her big toe and nearly gagged in her mouth.

“Eww – you want him to eat that? That's nasty!”


Sarah giggled. “Trust me – like, this is pretty normal practice for feeding ins- I mean, uhh...” Sarah paused, unsure what to refer to Mark as if not an insert. “...whatever, you know what I mean. Plus it's clean and sustainable. You care about the environment right?”


Dianne looked at her callus, then towards Mark, she had him on his stomach now, so she flipped him over to look into his eyes.


Can he really live on just what comes from my body?


Her heart raced and she couldn't really focus on the tiny man, not noticing how swollen and red his face looked in the dim light. She could feel the little mans chest move in and out barely underneath her thumb though, the mere fact she had a living person in her hand once again causing a rush of strange exhilaration.


Sarah continued to talk.


“Plus, I'm sure Mark will love it! Lots of, uhh, tinies do”


Dianne bit her lip, and looked down at the tiny boy in her hand.


“Do they?” She paused, not noticing as she slightly squeezed the tiny man “Would you like that Mark?”


***

My cock was being collapsed painfully underneath the warm leather couch that was the tip of Dianne thumb. Her words seemed to explode like a bomb, my body vibrating as she spoke, her hot breath blowing my hair around my face.


She was talking to me – asking me something. I was still dizzy and exhausted from my brutal fight underneath Sarah's sandy toes.

Whatever it was, I knew I had to say yes.


“Yes goddess!” I weakly shouted.


Dianne's green eyes glowed like two planets in the dim light from the fire. Her olive skin seemed to shimmer, occasionally making her blimp sized face too dark to see anything but the glimmer in her eyes. Her lips curled into a smile and her yacht of a hand shifted around me, her tree like fingers suddenly lifting up and into the air like a forest of dark skinned trees were growing rapidly from the living floor. The heat increased before enormous black nailed fingers emerged from the darkness above me.


A large index finger went behind my back, pressing into my butt, and I could feel my body sinking into it like an oversized leather bean bag, before an enormous thumb appeared in front of me, pushing into my groin and pushing my cock up against my stomach. I could feel the goddesses pulse thrum through me as I was surrounded by the walls of warm skin, my groin being painfully compressed. Yet each time it thrummed from her pulse, the constant, deep vibration tingled me and filled me with a strange carnal pleasure, but at the same time it was so tight that as I felt an erection stir it instead filled with me with discomfort as the blood had nowhere to go.

And then I felt like a rocket went off, the dark world rushing around me like a cyclone. As I flew through the air my exposed skin felt extremely cold, yet the digits that held me were like a warm fire by comparison. My groin was throbbing from the pressure, my eyes stinging from the cold and wind.


As quickly as I started flying, I just as quickly stopped. My head whipped forward from the momentum, my hair flying in front of my face. My vision was still blurry from the flight, and I could only see a wall of yellow, brown, and gray in front of me. I blinked rapidly to clear my vision, I could feel heat coming from the wall before me, I could smell a familiar slightly acrid, cheesy aroma. And as my vision cleared, I was confronted with what looked like the side of an old tree, a brownish, grayish thing that seemed to have scales, layers of it on top of each other like a strange mushroom, dirt caked into the grooves and covered under layers of the old growth.


Open up, Marky”


The goddesses words boomed through her hand, the vibrations increasing the sickly pressure on my groin, somehow arousing and painful at the same time. I stared at the strange bark before me, before tilting my head slightly to look around to understand what this wall was I was looking at, seeing the thing before me turn back into the familiar olive leather and seeing the glimmering black surface of her toenail.

I was looking at the side of her big toe, the dirty callous jutting from the side of it like a strange growth. It looked like coral, or tree bark, and there were dirt caked into the layers of it.


My stomach growled. I was thirsty, I was hungry. But just looking at this I felt like I was going to puke.


The pressure of the enormous leather cushions on either side of my body increased, my naked member now flaring up in pain as booming vibrations caused a rushing flow of blood to attempt an impossible erection. My member was flipped up and pushed into my chest, and the leather couches of skin seemed to get tighter, making it more difficult to breathe.

The goddess above me boomed, the voice almost sounding deeper, with a hint of irritation.


I said, Open your mouth, Marky.


I felt the enormous fingers that gripped me move me closer to the callus, my face so close now even if I tried I couldn't see anything else. The air around it felt different, warmer than the cool night but still not as warm as the fingers, the smell strong, like the sea.


I could feel tears coming out of my eyes as my mouth opened.


Good boy...” the goddess boomed. “...dinner is served!


My whole body was flown forward, my face being pushed roughly into the callus. It surrounded my face like a grayish, dirty rock now, the cracks in it embedded with old and new dirt. I felt sand and dirt on it pressing into my skin and lips before I could feel the rough surface underneath it painfully tear against my skin before it slipped into my mouth.


Through the pain I could instantly taste a mix of oil, dirt, and salt. The giant woman's toe in front of me continued to move slightly, causing the rough callus to shift around inside my mouth and on my face, tearing against my lips, tongue, teeth and skin like sandpaper. I could distinctly feel the graininess of the callus as it moves around in my mouth, and the flavor as it stung my tongue. It was like a strong salt, as if it had been dipped in the ocean. At the same time, it slightly oily, and also something else, like eating the portion of a banana connected to the peel.


Take a big bite for your Goddess” The mountain boomed, her giggles cracking like thunder behind me.


I couldn't breathe as my face was totally pushed into the thick, rough, leathery callus before me. The dead hunk of skin in my mouth made me reflexively gag, but I know had no choice but to bite down. And so I did.

It was tough to bite into, my first attempt almost like trying to bite into thick piece of rubber, hurting my jaw and making me worried my teeth would be knocked out. So I tried again, this time trying my best not to dig into it deeply but only to grazed from the surface. The skin was dry, hard, and gritty, like old leather, but the tips of my teeth dug into it. As they did, I could feel a strange softness below it, causing the thing to bend. I used all my strength to bite down, feel the graininess of the skin as it rubbed into my gums and mouth, feeling harder bits of it pressing into my cheeks as it began to fill the space between my lips. When my mouth finally closed, I could feel the strange, salty skin in my tongue and cheeks. I wanted to gag, but the flavor wasn't as horrible as I would have thought, like eating some strange old dirty, salty leather. As I began to chew, I could feel the strange consistency, the flesh hard and soft at the same time, thicker chunks of it cracking between my teeth, others so tough it's impossible to bite into, another so flexible it feels like I'm chewing on gum, with dirt mixed in all of them. Each bite I take brings out more of the flavor, each bite getting stronger and making my gag reflex more intense, yet my face remained pressed into the rough skin, rubbing against my already swollen face painfully. I was terrified to throw up for fear of enraging my goddess.


Eventually, I can't chew anymore, the harder bits and chunks of tiny rocks all mixed together into mush in my mouth. I tremble, forcing myself to swallow. My body instinctively wants to puke, hard chunks pressing into the back of my throat making me feel like I'm going to choke, before I feel it slowly and somewhat painfully move it's way down my esophagus. Yet I can feel my stomach grumble, I hadn't eaten in 2 days, but at the same time I wanted to throw up. There is a salty, gritty, metallic aftertaste lingering in mouth, flakes of dry skin sticking to my teeth in gums remaining, and I can feel my stomach churn as my body attempts to digest the nasty mess, the reflex to throw up equally matched by the hunger I feel, the dry oil, salty flavor leaving me feeling thirsty.


And then the two couches squeezing on my groin reminded me of the rest of the world outside my callus meal as they got tighter, the thrum arousing me as the cushions cut off the blood flow. The vibrations tickled my body, each pulse tingling my flaccid member and causing a stirring arousal with nowhere to go. My face was moved slightly away from the callus wall. And then the god boomed above me.


Well? Do you like it?


As I used my tongue to try to remove the slightly cheesy dried skin stuck between my teeth, I stared at the huge growth of dirty, dead, fleshy bark on the side of her huge toe, my mind decided to torment me once more with a thought of the life I once had versus what life had become.


This is what I am now. My god unknowingly forcing me into chastity while she forces me to live on the dead skin from her toes.


I wanted to cry. But instead, I shouted pathetically.


“Yes Goddess!” I said, too defeated to even attempt to look up.


The god above me giggled, the deep vibrations adding to the torture on my groin.


Well then have some more!”


My face was pushed roughly back into the dirty dead skin, my mouth feeling forced open as the massive leather couches seemed to squeeze me even tighter. My face is pressed into a different spot, sand being pushed into my mouth and nose. I shut my eyes before any more sand can blind me, and the rough callus once again tears at my skin painfully before the dirty, salty taste of her skin slips into my mouth and tears at my gums and lips. I try taking another bite, learning from my previous mistakes as to not bite off more than I can chew.


My teeth rips into the rubbery material, slowly tearing through it, tasting and feeling the different bits of skin and dirt as I peel it with my teeth, my jaw hurting from the effort, until I can finally close my mouth. As I begin to chew I really have to grind on it between my teeth. The taste is strongly salty, and like the husk of a cheesy banana. The skin beneath the upper layer and towards the center of the hunk of callus I bit into is soft but slightly chewier then the outer layer and edges, which have a different texture. They are drier - they crumble a bit in my mouth and leave bits of flaky debris. I taste a hint of what must be the dirt that is trapped between the crevices of skin. The grains of skin separate, then I feel small, hard pieces break off and grind between my teeth. It is hard and gritty, like the center bit is a small pebble. And the center bit is very firm - it doesn't break apart or crunch up as I chew it. After a great deal of chewing on some of the bits of dead skin, I notice some of the more crunchy bits have a sort of a savory flavor, and I sickeningly realize I am almost enjoying it, my body adjusting to my source of food, my stomach continuing to grumble.