- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back with another "quick" update.   I once again find myself with less time to write, and more to write about, so this chapter is another effort to get something out there as I seem to find more to write about. 

Anyway, here's the summay of the college girls story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister. 

Mark tries to ignore her and go back to his room,  but Crystal won't allow it, knocking the front of the house down with her feet, forcing Mark to scramble away back to his room, where he currently attempts to hide.

And the story continues below...


I could feel the cool plastic wall through my shirt and pressing into the back of my neck shaking from the strange female thunder like a storm, my eyes locked on the darkened windows that faced the front of the house, the fear mounting inside making me feel like I needed to puke.


Oh god... I thought silently to myself, terrified, before the deep female voice deafened my own thoughts.


Did youuuuu thiiiink you could escaaaaape?”


The deep sound rattled the plastic furniture and walls. A blur of yellow gold color splashed through the window before I saw the enormous face of the barbie doll filling it at the front of the house to my left. Behind it I could see the pale white skin of Crystal, the thing moving like an enormous wave, each second it passed getting darker as it got closer to the house. When I saw the blue pools of her eyes I moved on instinct, scrambling forward towards the middle of the room and the oversized bed that hugged the wall on my right, pushing myself up towards the edge of it, cutting off the angle of the window to my left and leaving me hidden from the giantesses barbie doll nearing the windows at the front of the house.


And here, I trembled, trapped as the house rattled and the bed shook behind me as Crystal spoke in her drunk 1950's voice.


Don't make Moooommy come in theeerrre...”


The room darkened towards the front of the house, and I found myself holding my breath in terror.


FWAP


I jumped in fright as the house shook violently, hugging myself as close to the bed as possible and praying that the giantess wouldn't see me through the windows. And here, I remained perfectly frozen, like a rabbit trapped from a fox.


I'm gonnna get yooooouuu....”


The bed behind me rattled, and I still hadn't drawn a breath. I sat there, still frozen, when I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up, sensed a new terror that I couldn't yet see or feel. Then the light grew dimmer near the base of the bed, a familiar heat filling the room.


I looked up, almost in slow motion, and saw the swirling patterns of skin on the end of the an enormous pale log of flesh. The tip of her finger revealed a two foot french manicured nail, the thing gleaming white in the dim light of the room. It drifted lazily over the bed above me and to my left, before the whole thing sweeped back over me to my right, a gust of air being dragged in it's wake as it's shadow washed over me.


I felt like I hadn't breathed in ages, when the enormous log of a finger fell downward.


TAAP

The house shook once more as the tip of the finger slammed down to the right of me, causing me to slip onto the floor and on my back, whole pale white tree of skin lifting rapidly before repositioning itself above me. I rolled in panic as the finger fell down, the white cuticle of an ax slamming into the plastic floor next to my face.


TAAAP


The floor bounced in response from the force of the nail, knocking the back of my head and leaving me dazed like whiplash. For a second I could see a pale, dim image of myself on the enormous fingernail, the thing warped by the rounded shape of it, before the nail lifted up with the rest of the enormous trunk of white skin, the sudden removal of heat making me feel a cold chill before the whole thing flew away like a rocket, disappearing back behind the bed and filling the room with new light.


You're really gonna get it now Marky...”


The house shook as her words boomed all around me, before a sudden silence took the room. Time seemed to linger like this before the house shook once more.


FREEURRRH


The earthquake of energy made the bed behind me slide, pushing into me. I braced myself against the floor, frozen as I watched the nightstand slide before toppling over to my side as the house continued to shake with even more violence. It was then I saw the roof above me move upward.


FREEERRRHHHH


Light poured into a gap between the walls and the ceiling as the roof above me continued to lift upward . I found myself scrambling forward towards the door. I didn't have time to process what exactly was happening, but I knew instinctively what she was doing – removing the roof from the dollhouse. The quaking was too strong for me to stand, and I scrambled on my hands and knees haphazardly, it taking all my energy not to collapse onto the floor, the light continuing to grow as the roof above me seemed to float higher and higher into the air.


I finally made it to the door, weakly pushing it forward to crawl into the hallway futilely, the banister in front of me rattling as the roof flew into the air, light finally pouring directly onto me. I looked up to see the pale, red freckled blimp that was Crystal's face suspended above me,the thing replacing the ceiling and looking dark as the light poured in front around the sides and through her red hair, the red chains glimmering as they shifted back and forth before falling around the walls of the house, almost like a jungle canopy that was suspended their in the sky. The living blimp of a face curled its lips into a smile as the enormous blue pools of her eyes locked onto me.

“Crystal please!!!” I screamed, almost squealing, terrified as house shook around me, the sound of plastic creaking almost too loud for me to hear my own voice.


The light darkened slightly, a blast of air hitting me.


“AAAAAH!” I screamed in terror.


BAM

The blast caused me to fall onto my face. For a second I was surprised that I wasn't dead, and for the next second I was surprised I wasn't trapped in a warm dark cavern that was Crystals palm.


I lay there trembling, hands over my head in instinct, before I finally opened my eyes. As I lay with my cheek pressed into the plastic floor I could see the dark shadow now cast next to me, tilting my head up enough to see a large pale white foot. For a fraction of second, it almost looked normal even thought it was still far too large, till I saw the strange shimmer of light across its plastic surface.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


The giantesses giggles caused the house to shake as the banister rattled in front of me. I was suddenly up on my hands and knees again, scrambling away from pale white doll. Slave Leia loomed before me, the gigantic doll well over 20 feet tall, the plastic face emotionless as it stared blankly forward. I trembled as I looked at it, it's shadow cast over me from the light behind it making the things skin tone look darker then it actually was.


“C-C-Crystal...” I stammered, staring up at the doll's face, unable to help myself as I looked at it like it was actually alive.


Leia began to tilt forward before I briefly noticed the two tree like appendages wrapped to it's sides, each one looking thicker and bigger then the doll itself, the fingers dark in shadow from the light before reaching back to the palm behind it, looking like enormous fleshy boulder. I could see them there, yet they looked almost out of focus compared to the doll above me, the thing continuing to tilt forward as the pale thick trees shifted it, the muscles below the skin flexing and causing wrinkles to appear as they moved, the enormous digits reminding me of those shows where an actor is lifted and manipulated on a black stage by figures wearing black. You can see them, yet they aren't under the spotlight.


Your god can't help you, Mark...” Crystal thundered in her 1950's housewife voice, causing the house to vibrate once more, the lips on the pale blimp of a face above clearly moving, yet blurry, out of focus in my vision. The red chains falling beyond the walls behind the doll looming over me glimmered in the light and occasionally revealed beams from the room beyond. The doll's whole body continued to tilt forward, it's head now moving lower as Leia appeared to blankly stare behind me, the face expressionless, it's eyes unblinking as her body was manipulated to slowly look closer in my direction.


It was utterly terrifying, and I caught myself scrambling backwards on my hands, moving hopelessly away from the enormous doll as the two tree like fingers continued to tilt it from it's sides.


But my scrambling backwards was abruptly stopped when I felt cool plastic hitting my back. I was confused, the wall in the hallway was to my right, the banister to my left. There should have been nothing behind me, but perhaps the wall fell inward in the chaos. But as I moved my head to look, I saw a black glimmer of what my back was pressed into. I saw another shape of something similar a few yards further to my right across the floor, which led back up into a black tube that wrapped another yellow, plastic thing...


I nearly screamed as I realized what I was looking at, tilting my head upward and now pushing myself away from the tip of the enormous black boot of the barbie doll, the yellow legs spanning upward taller than Princess Leia herself, the business skirt casting the top of her legs in darkness. I was unable to see anything above the shirts breasts as I scrambled away toward the banister as fast as I could.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


The house shook as the giantess giggled as I once again scrambled away backwards on my hands, my eyes shifting back and forth as the two dolls turned slowly, inching towards me as they pivoted on one foot as the enormous fingers manipulated them from behind. The barbie doll was almost 3 times as big as Leia, and I couldn't see the dolls face above its bust, the top of it's blond hair only just becoming visible as the doll tilted forward to look down at me.


“C-Crystal... this isn't funny...” I stammered, my back finally pressing into one of the rails as the two dolls continued pivoting so that their feet closest to me were only a yard or so away from my legs. I noticed my warped face in the strange black reflection on the tip of the barbie dolls boot, my tiny size reemphasized from the fact that I couldn't even see the top part of the boot from where I was sitting on the floor, the size of the boot three times the size of Leia's foot, it's sole probably bigger than I was.


Crystal boomed in her 1950's house wife voice again.


Sweeeety, it's ruuuude for you not speak to your family directly. Tell your sister your sorry...” She roared from above, the barbie doll shifting erratically back and forth as Crystal tried to make it look like the doll was talking.


Even out of focus, silhouetted from bright light above, I could see Crystal's lips curled into a huge smile, revealing her pale white teeth, the house continuing to shake as the dolls continued to tilt forward, slowly blocking my vision of the blimp above, the light getting darker from their shadows.


Her voice then shifted, getting higher, almost like she was trying to sound like a little girl. The princess Leia doll tiled forward rapidly, its face now “looking” at me as it's expression didn't change.


Yeaaaaa!!!” She boomed, before letting out a girlish giggle. “And call me Princessssss!”


Crystal couldn't help herself, giggling once more.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


The banister rattled behind me as the house shook, the Leia doll suddenly tilting up and on it's far leg, it's near one lifting up off the ground and moving rapidly towards me. The pale foot was suddenly over me before I could react, it's foot over my crotch before shifting down onto me. I squealed as I felt the cold plastic through my polka dot clothes, pushing down onto my member with it's plastic heel, the plastic toes pressing roughly onto my chest.


Apologize to your sister properly, sweety, or Mommy will have to add to your punishment...” Crystal said in her 1950's voice.


The weight started to get heavier, not enough to yet be painful, but more than enough cause me to shake uncontrollably in my already terrified state.


“I'm sorry princess!” I nearly squealed, utterly terrified and humiliated, wishing for this all to be over.


But instead the weight increased on the doll's foot, my crotch collapsing into me and causing mild pain.


Crystal's voice shifted to her young, girlish tone.


Now giiiiiimme a kisssss, baby broooooother!”


Why is Crystal doing this? I thought miserably, the weight increasing. I instinctively pushed with my hands and tried to shift my body from the discomfort in a nearly fruitless effort to get away from the giant doll.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...””


The house shook as Crystal couldn't help herself from giggling manically, the banister creaking and bending as I felt myself pressing harder into it from the weight of the dolls foot and my own desire to move away from it. I felt my clothes shift to the side, and I felt myself slipping backward, the banister a blur besides me as watched in terror as the huge dolls seem to get taller as I tilted backwards, before I felt vertigo and saw the out of focus blimp of a face directly above me. I was falling backwards, slipping between the rails I saw in a flash the banister on the other side of the house upside down in my vision, bits of broken wall and banister strewn across the hallway behind it. My terror almost prevented me from contemplating what was happening before I hit the plastic floor, the fall not seeming as far as it should.


The air was knocked slightly out of me. Landing on my stomach, I realized the fall wasn't as far because I landed on the stairs leading the first floor, preventing me from falling the tremendous height and only managing a single flip as I went downward. I was shaking on the floor, unable to prevent my arms from trembling as I coward in fear and felt a blast of wind.


FWAM


The floor darkened from a shadow, and I knew I had gone nowhere. I tilted my head left to see the tip of the black boot blocking anything else in my vision, lifting my head upward to see the top of it before yellow legs of the Barbie ascended into the darkness below the skirt far above me.


Tss-tss...” Crystal thundered in her 1950's voice once more. “Trying to escape your sister? You've just added more time to your punishment little boy.”


Crystal's voice shook the house as dread washed over me, and I was scrambling forward towards the staircase railing in front of me. On other side and above it was the hallway I just fell from, and below it the hallway on the first floor that led to the rooms on the right side of the house. I wasn't thinking as I struggled forward, my path made clear from my accident above, squeezing myself between the rails faster then I thought was possible. I felt a gust of air behind me as I fell down to the first floor.


I landed with a thud on my back, as I watched the Barbie doll slam down to where I just had been scrambling between the railing.


FWAM


Only the black boots were visible on the doll, the rest cut off from the floor of the hallway above me.


The house rattled as I tried to catch my breath, Crystal thundering in her 1950's voice.


Where do you think you're going, Mister?...” She boomed, the house shaking as I tried to scramble on my hands and knees into the door frame that led to the rooms on the right side of the house, the things decorated with various furnishing that made them look like multiple living rooms. The plastic furniture clattered, various toy lamps and shelves that had already tumbled to the floor rolled and bounced as her voice boomed.


... you can't escape Mommies punishment!”