- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here with another update.  Continuing the college girls story, the "Dollhouse" chapter specifically.   This is turning out to be more of a lengthy one (as is not unexpected at this point) but like i said, trying to break it into smaller sections just to get the content out faster.  Expect the next few releases to be a continuation of that storyline.

Summary of the college girl story so far:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Amoe and Crystal finish their movie, and Crystal finds Amoe asleep.   Crystal tucks Amoe in, taking off her slippers that Mark is trapped in, before going to the doll house to see if Mark is there to play with.  

But Crystal is surprised to hear Mark shouting from her slipper, and so slips her phone inside to see Mark on the camera feed, buried in the fluff.   Crystal teases the terrified Mark, taunting him.   Mark begs to be released, but Crystal teases him for loving feet, something she knows he doesn't like, but that only fills Crystal with more glee.   

After some more taunting and teasing, Crystal begins to get angry with Mark.   Crystal always had a crush on Mark, and now in her drunk state, this being the second time Crystal has rescued him, affirms the opinion that she deserves to own him.   Angry that Mark didn't know she had a crush on him leaves her mixed feelings, but in a way almost more obsessed with Mark than ever.   So in a fit of rage and passion, Crystal tells Mark she will leave him in the slipper unless Mark agrees to tell Stephanie that he wants herself to be his owner.   Mark, with no other alternative, agrees, figuring that words are wind and that most of this is probably just the drunken behavior of this crazy girl, and that come the morning this won't matter anyway.  After a bit more humiliation, and a moment of terror where Crystal claws him out of the slipper fluff, Mark is finally free.

Crystal, disgusted with Mark's dirty state, deposits him at the dollhouse so he can shower.   Mark pukes his guts out before taking a shower, and is terrified to see Crystal watching him through the bathroom window before giving him some clothes.    She then tells mark to come outside to play, holding up Barbie dolls that will be his Mom and sister.

and the story continues below...




Crystal's booming voice caused the floor in the bathroom to vibrate below my feet as I stared in horror at the Barbie dolls head before it abruptly disappeared from the window. There was a blur of light and color, before an enormous pair of red lips appeared there instead, either end of which were cut off by the edge of the window frame. The mouth opened and the lips disappeared, replaced by a pair of enormous white teeth in front of dark cavern, a glob of saliva spanning the teeth like a massive wet web.


...or youuu willl be... puuuuniiished” The giantesses deep thundering voice was accompanied by a gust of humid, wine smelling air, knocking me backwards and forcing me to shield my eyes with my arms as I felt a spray of warm wet saliva. When the wind finally stopped and I could look up the lips were gone, replaced by the pink field of carpet and the strange shape of the bottom of the couch off in the distance.


I stood there, panicked, unable to move. I just couldn't go outside with Crystal in her deranged state, I just couldn't. Those enormous dolls were utterly terrifying, and the very thought of Crystal making me be the barbies baby, knowing everything I know about how Crystal was acting, would be more than just humiliating - it made my stomach turn. Yet even so, as if watching myself on autopilot, I moved towards the door.


When I finally stepped out into the dollhouse hallway on the second floor, I paused. The strange plastic floor below me was supposed to look like brown wood. There was a banister that separated the hallway from a large rectangular space which led to the first floor, on one side of which was the stairs. To my right, down the hall, the banister which dwarfed me would have been on my left, and at the end of it would have been the entry to the stairwell that went to the first floor. I looked in that direction, thinking of the giantesses demands, thinking of the oversized dolls and Crystal's pink eyes staring at me, before imagining the giant barbie doll looming over me, before Crystal's voice would thunder in her pretend 50's housewife voice and her sick game would begin... if I descended that stairwell. The thought filled me with dread.


And then I looked forward. The hallway here ran along the front of the house to my left. Directly next to me along the wall here there was a fake, plastic dresser whose top was well above me. Beyond that was the rest of the hall which led to the other side of the house (which looked to be about 30-40 yards at my height) and my bedroom. On the right was the banister, and on the left were windows, each of which, like the bathroom, seemed large and high compared to my tiny form, the bottoms of which started near my shoulders.


I don't know if it was bravery, stupidity, terror, exhaustion, some combination of them, or something else entirely - but I found myself walking forward. I couldn't voluntarily go down there to be played with like a doll by this red headed terror. I had to try, I had to show Crystal that I didn't want to play, I had to at least try to talk to her, to beg her if I had too, and to pray that she might show me some mercy. I was desperate.


And so, in what felt like took an agonizing amount of strength, I started to walk forward. I kept my eyes focused on the doorway to my room on the other edge of the hallway, in some foolish attempt to make the skyscraper sized girl disappear by not seeing her, and after my first few strides I had passed the dresser. Out of the side of my vision to my left I could see out the first window I would pass, just a sliver of it from the angle I was at still some distance away. Through this sliver I could see just a bit below the bed and the wall behind it like a far off mountain. But I kept walking, trying to ignore my increased trembling at the sight of the gigantic world outside. I felt like I was walking before a firing squad, each step making it harder to move, every second that passed making it harder for me to focus, harder to see plastic door on the other end of the hall. It felt like it took ages, and my focus started to wane, my head started to feel heavy, and I could sense my vision starting to shift.


It seemed to take forever before I neared the halfway point, and a new sense of dread washed over me. As if by instinct, I glanced left only slightly, my eyes immediately seeing a bare, pale wall. It was an enormous leg, a wall of skin that appeared from the edge of the window before disappearing again, hidden behind the side of the house. The sight of her clean skin made something in my stir, and I couldn't stop myself from continuing to turn further left, tracing her bare, house like ankle back up her shapely calf and up to her knee, before her supple thighs disappeared below her red dress. I wasn't conscious as I turned my head fully, gazing at the deep red dress of the female building that lay off in the distance, before looking at the other pale bare leg, the thigh of which emerged below the red dress and ran back to my left, looking like another colossal wall of flesh that disappeared behind me on the other side of the house. Each of her legs looked like fallen skyscrapers that ran across the field of pink carpet which seemed to get bigger as they disappeared beyond the edge of the window and the sides of the house on either side.


But for as long as I looked at them, they only held my attention for what seemed like a second before my eyes were pulled away as if by magnetism. Crossing the bare pink field which ran between the walls of legs, the red dress looked like it formed a bridge between the two thighs, and below it, in the shadow of what looked like a huge cave entrance, I could see in the dim light a pair of enormous white panties.


Instantly at the sight of them I became aroused, even after everything that had happened tonight already. I was instantly hypnotized; I wanted to run my hand up her soft bare legs, to gently grab the white panties in my hand, the consciousness of me being an inch tall suddenly gone. The very thought of it caused blood to rush into my crotch.


Like what you seeee?”


The deep roar shifted my focus like a gunshot, and the dread washed over myself again as the house vibrated, my attraction to the skyscraper sized girl and sight of her sail sized panties no longer on the top of my mind. A wave of embarrassment, fear, and stupidity swept over me due to the fact that I allowed my own dick to put me in this situation. It was almost like I got caught spying in the girls locker room. Yet it was more than just that, it was combined with the terrifying reality of everything that had led to this point, of the blimp of a face that looked at me in the distance. The giantesses eyes were locked onto me, somehow making me feel even smaller.


In absolute panic, I stammered a response, no longer realizing that I was shouting so the girl could hear me, to terrified to feel the pain in my throat.


“W-w-what? I w-w-wasn't...”

The female thunder cut me off.


I knoooow whaat youuu were dooiing, little boy”


Her voice made the house vibrate once more before she started to giggle, causing the tremors to get more intense and causing a slight rattle. The giantess swung her arm out to the right in an instant before returning with the large barbie doll, wearing the pink business suit and skirt.


Awww...” Crystal cooed, taking on her 50's mom voice again. “... is my tiny wittle baaaby wearning about giwwwlls?” She said, before pausing to giggle once more, the shaking becoming more intense as she became more excited.

I held onto the windowsill to maintain my balance as I looked at the doll shift left and right as Crystal spoke, as if by shifting her gigantic hand as she spoke the doll would appear more alive. I was afraid of Crystal, but her words grated me, calling me tiny and little and a baby – it all irked me. I knew it shouldn't of mattered, I was tiny after all, but I couldn't change the way I felt about it. I was too scared of Crystal to say anything, of course, but the bit of anger forced some courage – or – stupidity to escape my lips.


“L-look...” I shouted, pausing to compose myself, making sure not to say anything that might make her angry. “...Crystal, I'm really, really tired...”


I stopped for a second, looking at the blimp sized face that seemed to hover across the pink field in the distance. It's expression didn't change, the pink eyes still locked on me. I could feel myself trying to stand as tall as I could, my hands placed on the bottom of the windowsill, pulling myself up slightly.


“... I need to go to bed, okay? We can, you know, play tomorrow or something...” I said, starting to trail off in dread as the giantess said nothing, her pink eyes remaining locked onto me.


But then her lips finally moved.


I understand” She boomed, her expression still remaining unchanged.


I should have felt relieved – but I didn't. Her reaction felt – off.


“You – you do?” I said, not quite believing it.


I dooooo...” She said, thundering once more, before her lips curled into a strange smile, like one she was trying to hide. It made me me feel instantly sick.


... but it's not up to me...” She roared, before her voice shifted back into her impression of a mother, she held up the doll, moving it closer to the house.


... I am your mother, and you better come outside...” She thundered, before giggling, each one sounding like a gunshot, the house vibrating intensely.


... unless the baby wants a spanking?”


The house shook as the giantesses voice giggled.


CRSHHHAA


The house felt like it was hit by a rocket, and I barely held onto the windowsill as the dresser down the hall fell to the floor, objects in the house falling from there place as doors in the dollhouse swung open and and closed. I wasn't sure what happened, but Crystal seemed to acknowledge it was her doing.


Ooops” She said, before giggling again, the explosion of energy coming back to a stand still.


I continued to tremble as I held onto the windowsill, tilting my head up to look at the intoxicated giantess off in the distance, her lips still curled into a strange smile, forcing me to look away from her again, too scared to look her in the eyes. My throat hurt, and it took me a second to speak, my voice sounding choked – like I was a begging.


“Look – Crystal – please. I'm going to go to bed, okay? We can play again sometime later, alright? Please...”


I still couldn't look up at her, instead using all my energy to remove my hands from the window and turn away.


Oh. Okaaaay” The giantess boomed – but I still couldn't see her, instead concentrating all my energy on having the courage to walk forward.


I took my first step, and it felt like there were lead weights on my legs. I had another 20 or so yards to go, trying to ignore the the world outside the windows to my left, using all my energy to focus on walking forward. Everything seemed quiet and calm, each step feeling like it took all my strength. I'm not sure why I felt this way, if Crystal really wanted it wouldn't have mattered whether I made it to the room or not, but it felt like if I could just make it to my room the nightmare would be finally over.


And then the light from the windows in front of me became dark, a level of terror sweeping through me and forcing me to pause in my tracks.


FRRRREEH


The house began to shake violently, throwing me towards the wall. I attempted to brace myself as the strange plastic creaking became louder and the window frame and wall in front of me started to bend inward. From where I was holding myself on the wall I could only watch as the darkness along the edge of the window frame was replaced by a pale, bulbous leather, the surface of which had a slight oily shine. At first it only just barely peaked through the open window, but the living wall of flesh pushed further, bending around windows grills which continued to warp under its immense pressure. I watched in horror as the force started to bend the wall around the window with it, the noise becoming louder as the plastic continued to stress under the tremendous power.


FRRRRRRRR-PANG


The window frame and part of the wall in front of me exploded, bursting back into the house as if hit by a freight train, the noise and energy of which knocked me face first onto the floor. I was trembling as I watched the plastic wall fly backward and knock out the banister, which disappeared from my view as it fell to the first floor. The clatter of noise as it hit the ground was accompanied by the violent earthquake continuing to rock the house as the doors violently opened and closed and objects around the house clattered and slid, making it near impossible to move.


Naah-uhhhh myy wittle baaaaby...” Crystal boomed in her strange deep fake 50's voice, chilling me to my core, before her she began to giggle, each one like a gun shot.


...HE-HE-HI-HE-HA...”


Though the intense earthquake lessened, each giggle caused the house to seemingly bounce. The small reprieve let me look up; I could feel the now familiar heat, intensifying my fear before I could see the pale wall of flesh that hung over the portion of wall below the windowsill that hadn't been destroyed. It was the side of the giantesses' big toe, the length of which span clear over the destroyed banister, easily longer than the width of the hallway, the bedroom door and remainder of the hall visible from beneath it but otherwise blocking my way forward. I could see the edge of the white tipped toenail and the gleaming hairs along the top of her titanic toe. Her skin folded into a ripple as it quickly lifted upward, revealing another slightly redder, large pale toe behind it, each of the things looking like couches made out of a strange pale leather.


...HE-HI-HA-HE-HE...”


I didn't process what was happening before I found myself facing the bathroom door in the other direction, clambering on my hands and knees away from the monstrous toes back towards the other end of the hallway, instant fight or flight instincts as panic took control of my actions. I tried to stand but the booming giggles continued to shake the house, my first attempt causing me to stumble back onto my hands. I continued to clamber forward, pure fear driving me, but as I clawed my way, I froze in dread as the windows in front of me were once again cast in deep hadow.


FRRRBOOOOOM


This time the plastic wall before me exploded before they even had a chance to bend, the house now so loud and shaking so much I though the whole thing would soon collapse. The couch sized toes pushed into the house as if they were going through paper, the walls and window frame were cut in half, with the upper half of the plastic wall breaking from the top of the ceiling only to fall on top of the massive toes as they pushed into the house. The bottom half of the wall was being dragged underneath the toes as it pushed forward like a plow, the large plastic drawer I had passed being pushed at the front of the debris before it broke through the banister, falling to the first floor.


Naaaauuughty baaaby, you can't escaaaape your mother...”


The shaking had barely calmed down when I looked at this new massive pale big toe in front of me. It had part of the window and wall still on top of it, the things having completely knocked out the wall and leaving the the pink field visible underneath the massive things as I lie on floor. The toes then curled upward, slamming into the roof, causing the house to quake again, before the huge big toe arced downward, breaking through the hallways' floor with a loud plastic crack.


OOOPS”


The giantess thundered, before she began giggling again, the house shaking violently as the monstrous toes in front of me twisted and curled up and down in excitement. Her big toe hit the floor again, knocking the whole thing down and destroying that section, which fell down unceremoniously to the first floor. The remainder of the hallways was pulled down slightly with it, leaving it angled downward and creating a slope. This included the part of the floor I was on; the second I felt the slope I was sliding, instinctively reaching out and grabbing the banister as I watched loose debris slide down beneath the toes, the couch sized monsters once again curling downward and slammed into a portion of the bent hallway floor, knocking the loose debris through the floor and the floor along with it.


...HE-HI-HI-HE-HE...”


The giantesses booming giggles rattled the house, but I was simply scrambling in the other direction back towards the bedroom as her her toes destroyed the hallway floor behind me. Now facing the bedroom, the huge pale toes hung over the broken wall in front me as I crawled onto the middle portion of the hallway that was still intact and level.


I lie on the ground quivering for a second to catch my breath, but the house continued to creak and rattle as world quaked around me. I looked forward, still capable of seeing the bottom half of the door from underneath the darkened bottoms of huge toes that lie resting on the broken wall suspended over the hallway.


The bathroom behind me was now completely cut off as the other set of toes had destroyed the hallway floor, leaving me stuck on this island between the two pairs of them; the claustrophobia of being trapped between these two living beasts getting more intense as I sensed the faintly acrid smell and felt the heat of them.


The hair stood up on my back as the light on the floor from the window next to me turned dark. I was terrified, but unable to stop myself from turning to look at what new monster was out there.


As I twisted my head to look upward, the windowsill above me was cast in the shadow of the strange plastic face of the blond barbie doll, the things head getting bigger and closer as it approached the window until it's face broke the windows threshold.


... You've been a baaad boooy Markyyyy – Now your moooother will have to puuuunishh youuuuu...”


The house shook as the threat of her words and the enormous face of the doll terrorized me. The deep, booming giggles erupted once more, causing the house to shake like an earthquake.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


I was in a state of hysteria when I found myself scrambling forward, no longer thinking rationally, crawling as the house shook around me. Everything seemed to be moving at twice the normal speed, it almost felt like I was crawling at a sprinting speed. As I rapidly approached the bottom of the huge pale toes that hung over the destroyed wall to my left, I didn't pause for even a second to think about what I was doing. I could see the undersides of them were slightly redder than the rest of the pale skin still cast in shadow; I could feel the heat increasing and the smell of something faintly like cheese as I neared them before I found myself crawling under them. The gap between her toes created rays of light as I crawled beneath them, scrambling as fast as I could as the heat of the things made the air feel slightly muggy. Then the toes above me began to lower slightly, but I continued to scramble as fast as I could as I hug the floor beneath them, terrified of touching the monsters and alerting them of my presence, passing underneath each toe as fast as I could, my focus simply on getting to the doorway to my bedroom which was only partially visible as the ceiling of bulbous toes continued to shrink the space beneath them, the heat and smell becoming more and more intense.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


I couldn't even process what was happening as I made it to the other side of the toes, the door only a few yards away as I continued to crawl, before I pushed through the doorway and into my room, slamming the door behind me.


And for the briefest of seconds, I felt relief. I had escaped. But the booming giggles didn't stop, the house continuing to shake.


...HA-HE-HI-HA-HE...”


My room, in the front right corner of the house, had windows along the two walls that were the corner of the house. I leaned back towards the wall next to the door as I stared in terror as the windows along the front of the house grew dark.


Then the giggles stopped, the dread fully returning as I realized I had done nothing except change the scenery around me.


Crystals deep, thundering voice was once again shifted in her 50's motherly style.


Siiiilly baaaaby – did youuuu think you could get awaaay frooooom Moooooooommy?!”