- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next part of Flight attendant story.  I estimate around 10 or so chapters remaining, hopefully? Who knows though.   Still plan on writing a bonus chapter with the college girls, by the way, so if anybody cares to still vote on which one it will be let me know still.  I have to go ahead and recount them anyway.   

I'll summarize those characters briefly here and include the notice sporadically in upcoming chapters:


1. Stephanie - Mark's owner, a bit of a nerdy black tomboy who Mark has been friends with since before he shrank.  When very drunk "heat of the moment" beat Mark off with her fingers

2. Amoe - sweet, shy, asian girl with poor vision - english accent, from hong kong. Already knew Mark.  Nearly vacuumed him up unaware, and also unknowingly trapped him in her slipper, burying him in the mangy fluff and unawarely torturing him with her toes

3. Crystal - A tall, pale red headed girl who's nickname was crazy crystal, and has been the focus of recent chapters so should be clear what she's like... Already knew Mark.   

4.  Kelly - Mark's Crush, an already incredibly tall  jock like Field hockey player who is in fantastic shape.  Kelly is "aware" of mark liking her, so she teased him about marrying her foot, and was at one point trapped in her mouth.

5.  Ani - Albanian girl who is very beautiful, Albanian accent.  Into fashion and the like.  Mark already knew her.  When drunkenly playing a game, the girls decide Mark can pay her back by "pleasuring" her toes, and Mark is effectively unknowingly raped while trapped under her toes in her mules

6.  Naru - tall African girl, african accent.  As part of a drunken game Mark was forced to climb up her platform shoes, trying to reach the top strap near her ankles.   He failed of course.

7. Linh - a small girl of Vietnamese origin.   Having been bullied her whole life by larger men, finds it enticing and easy to let out her frustrations and anger on the tiny Mark, setting up an obstacle course of shoes for him while Mark fled for his life to avoid being stomped.  

Summary of story so far below:

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.   Dianne cleans him off after talking with him about her future plans, until finally bringing him back to the fire on the lakeside beach that's now going, where Sarah is already waiting for her and enjoying the fire.  The story picks up here.






I felt like I had once again fallen between to massive boulders of flesh, the walls of Dianne's palm wrapping tightly around me and making it difficult to breathe. Cracks of light came out from above where her thumb was, a slight gap left open as to not completely crush me. And with a burst of light, the hot fist that entombed me finally opened, and I felt myself falling almost instantly, the tan sand of the lakeside beach looking like a desert of dunes which seemed to rush up to me before I landed with blast of dust.


POOFSH


It wasn't the hardest fall I'd ever taken, the sand acting somewhat like a cushion, but even so it hurt, the wind knocked slightly out of me, my rib still feeling like it had broke. My skin felt burnt like I had bad sunburn, and the rough sand naturally irritated it. In my fatigued state I found it hard to breathe, my one nostril still clogged with blood, a cloud of sand that had erupted from my fall causing me to cough as I tried brushing it off my face, my vision blurry so all that I could see where was the lightish, brown cloud I was surrounded in.


I felt the heat from behind me, but it wasn't a heat I was now beyond familiar with, like the heat of a giantesses body. This felt different – more of a dry heat.


CRACK


The sudden snap caused me to turn my eyes in fright 180 degrees behind me, and I couldn't believe what I saw before me. I had to squint at the huge fire, spanning over 100 yards (for me) in either direction, till all I could see was the fading tan sand that turned into the brown of the dark beyond.


And then I heard a goddesses voice thunder behind me.


So what were you two lovebirds talking about?” Sarah boomed, before letting out a dry otherworldly laugh that seemed to echo as if it was an explosion in a valley.


Her voice filled me with terror, and I snapped my head back in that direction. The cloud of brown sand was starting to dissipate, but as I looked up toward the mountain the booming had come from I couldn't see anything but a vague dark outline. It seemed like a human shaped skyscraper, but the light was too dark in contrast to the fire to make anything out in particular, from what I was looking at I could see that something was there, but I couldn't tell if it was Sarah or Dianne – let alone a person or a mountain.


Oh – nothing...” Goddess Dianne boomed from further to my left, and I craned my head in that direction again, looking up into the dark only to once again see another gigantic dark amorphous structure looming over me, too dark to make anything out distinctly.


FRSSSH


The strange new sound was loud and coming back from the direction of Goddess Sarah, and I snapped my head back in fear. This time I looked towards where the sound was coming from, over the strange sands dunes that seemed to shift from red, yellow, tan, and dark shadow from the giant fires light, and I could see the first sign of the giantess. The red and yellow glow was bright enough to illuminate her ankles and feet, the light getting fainter as it receded off into the distance towards her knees. There were clouds of dust below them, and I had to focus before I could make out what was happening. She was pushing her foot into the sand, causing a cloud of dust to erupt from it.


FRSSSH


I trembled as the bus of a foot burst from the sand with a cloud of smoke, the dust and clouds that blew up around it drifting away from the fire and obscuring any site of the ankle and leg behind it. But I could still see her pudgy toes, the ball, and top of her foot, each now covered in a layer of sand. She spread her toes apart, and the sand fell through the gaps of them, each one looking like a waterfall of dirt.


I could only shudder as the Goddess Dianne continued to boom.


... but if you must know, I was telling him all about all the fun I have planned...” She thundered as I turned to look in her direction. I couldn't see her anymore, but I kept my vision back down towards the vast, sandy tundra that seemed to span all around me like a desert, the yellow and red of the fire flicking across the dunes and making the shadows appear and disappear across it's surface. And there in the distance was Dianne's tan foot, her black painted toenails glimmering in the fires light, her foot resting on it's heal to reveal the sand covering the bottom of the already, the callous on the side of her big toe partially covered in dirt.


FRSSSH


I whipped my head back around towards the noise even as the goddesses voice thundered around me. Sarah filled me with a kind of instinctual fear, and as I looked for the bus sized foot in the distance all I could see was a cloud of brown dust and sand.


... and I can't wait to get back to the city, to try him in all my different shoes...” Dianne roared, causing me to turn my head in her direction. I could only see her bus sized feet in the sand, her tower like tan ankle ascending up into blackness.


SHRSHHH


I trembled as I heard the sound coming from the other direction. It sounded different now, and I whipped my head back, straining to identify the noise, the vast sea of sand looking like rolling dunes that reached off into the distance before reaching an ever increasing cloud of sand and dust. I stared at it for a second, the thing looking like a sandstorm, till I realized it was getting bigger, approaching me, coming at me in my direction. I turned in a panic, starting to run towards the forest like fire that ascended up above me, the light bright and heat so hot I was forced to pause and reconsider.


But then the sand started to shake below me, and I looked down, seeing the ground shimmer and shift like I was standing in shallow pool of water, and I turned my head to see the storm of dust nearly on me.


FROOSH


The sand exploded before me, showering me in particulates that left me falling backwards and blind, a cloud of brown dust filling the air. I tried to rub the dust from my eyes, lying on my back in the sand on what felt like the bottom of a shallow dune. The sand ascended on every side of me until it was obscured by the clouds of dust. The fires light made it oscillate in color, from yellow and red to brown.


... I really want to go dancing, there's this fun club I go to for hours...”


The goddesses voice boomed as I trembled, lying on my back as I coughed in the cloud of dust, struggling to breathe. The cloud was slowly dissipating, the fires light flickering as I felt the heat from it towards my back.


But then, as the smoke cleared, what looked like only dozen or so yards away, a shape started to emerge. At first it was only a vague dark outline in the cloud, like some kind of large obelisk, ascending more than 20 or so yards in the air. But then I could see it sway back and forth, and towards the top I saw glimmers of shifting light, the vague shape getting brighter, at the top the light seeming to shift on and off.


My terror mounted as I finally realized what I was looking at, the dust clearing enough now to see the sand covered surface shifting and swaying, sand pouring off of it as it continued it's unnatural motion. It was the foot of Sarah, her toes wiggling towards the top, opening and closing the gaps between to reveal the darkness of the night beyond, the sand running down from between them and the sides like some kind of cliff before an avalanche. It started to twist and turn before it suddenly moved away from me, then collapsed downward.


FFFFRRRRSSSSSSHHHH


The sound of the monster once again burying itself it the sand was louder than ever, the sand shaking around me and slowly causing me to sink slightly in the dune. Dust and sand once again flew over me, leaving the world world in a brown haze, and I tried to stand up in a panic, the world shaking like an earthquake. It was all too hectic, I struggled to breathe and see in the cloud, falling over onto my hands and knees as the world shook. And then the sand exploded exploded, lifting me up and throwing me onto my back.

FFFFRRRROOOOOSSSSHHHH


A storm of sand fell upon me, clogging my eyes and mouth and causing me to further panic, forcing me to clear my vision while I coughed and blinked rapidly in any attempt to breathe or see. The heat felt intense in the cloud of dust, and for a second everything seemed calm. But then terror overtook me as I struggled to see. I felt the heat of it before I could see it, lying from my back, the giant, sand covered sole of Sarah, only a few yards away from me now, looming high up in the air like some kind of strange tower. I couldn't see the rough callouses on the ball of her foot, every part of it was so thick with sand. And then it tilted forward, causing me to naturally try and push off with my arms and legs to crawl backwards, only for my hands to sink slightly into the loose sand, and so I watched in panic as the toes tilted down slowly and spread, watching the sand pour between them before slamming down onto me, knocking me back down into the earth before partially burying me.


... check out these uggs, I think this will be his new home...”


My head and upper body were still barely above the sand, my legs and arms now partially buried, and I tried to scramble in blind panic, the sand still pouring down on me from above as I continuously tried to push myself out of the dirt. Above me I could sense the foot still lowering slowly, the sand pouring from between the toes in a constant waterfall of dirt that left me struggling to breathe.


...he'll live in there when I can't have him beneath me, but, honestly, I think he'll be with me most of the time...”


The sand continued to rise around me, and I grew more and more tired as I struggled to prevent myself from being buried. Then I felt a new heat, but in the haze of dust and sand I couldn't see distinctly for a few seconds, until I could finally see the sand covered foot and toes now looming only yards above me, the sand pouring down on either side of it cutting off my vision of the dunes beyond. Sarah continued tilting her foot downward, the light of the fire reflecting against the bottom of her foot causing a diffused brown light of the dusty sand that flickered from the fire from everywhere around me, only the giant sand covered foot now visible above, the sand falling off of it like rain.


... I love wearing them around the house, lounging about with him in them will be really nice...”


And then the sand covered toes hit me, in the blind fog of dust and sand I couldn't tell which ones they were, the dirt covering them making them no longer distinct. One hit my chest first, knocking the wind out of me and causing me to taste the now familiar metallic flavor of my own blood, before the sand came pouring off the sides of the two toes my head was between, my body pressed down into the sand, my legs being hit just after and for a brief second I could see nothing but the sand covered toes walls and the brown haze of dust, before more sand came pouring off the sides, leaving me in blackness. In the darkness I could feel my flaccid johnson stuck between two walls of sandy toes, and then the world started to tighten, sand slowly pressing into me as the pain slowly erupted across my whole body, and my naked member was caught between them, slowly being smashed.


***


Dianne continued to talk excitedly.


“... but I'm really looking forward to trying him with these brand new heels I have – the heel is so high, I could really use that support...”


Sarah was only half paying attention though. Instead her focus was on the minute movements of the tiny man trapped between her toes, the feeling of him struggling as she buried her foot underneath the sand leaving her slightly giddy.


She slowly slid her foot underneath the sand back towards herself, while she turned to look at Dianne's phone. On the screen was a pair of high heels with large golden platforms.


***

I could feel nothing but pain and taste blood as the world sounded like a blender around me, the rough sand that rubbed across my skin as equally painful as the tight grip of Sarah's sandy toes, each grain feeling like a rock being pushed painfully into me, my body and lungs compressed as the world churned around me like some kind of strange sounding blender. The pain from my penis was immense, like two rough surfaced walls pushing on either side of it.


CRRSSSHRRRRRC


I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, knowing damn well my mouth would instantly be filled with sand, and I used all my energy just to keep my eyes and mouth shut as I felt the ocean of sand pass me.


Fancy!” I heard the goddess Sarah above me boom, seemingly emanating from everywhere. The sound of the gods voice vibrating through her toes and into me, just as loud as the tumult and churning of sand all around me, gave me the briefest moment of escape. How strange it was to hear.


But then the pain returned, the awful scraping and compressing of rocks against my already bruised skin, the tight grip that left my already aching ribs in nothing but sharp pain, the lack of air slowly getting me lightheaded, making it harder and harder to keep my mouth shut. I could feel my body shutting down, but then everything changed with what felt like an explosion.


CRRRRPPPPFFFFFF


Even though I was still locked between the toes, covered in sand, I could feel the cool air exposed to the bits of skin that weren't trapped between the couch sized sandy digits and covered in rock sized bits of sand pressed into me.


... I think with Mark's support, I could wear them so much more...”


The sound of the fire cracking in the background didn't distract me from the panic and pain caused by the tight grip of Sarah's sandy toes, my eyes and face still wedged between them and preventing me from breathing.


I felt myself losing consciousness, the pain beginning to recede, the world still black around me as I remained tightly squeezed. And then the world became loose, which was followed by the feeling of vertigo. I felt myself noiselessly fall through the air, the sand dislodging from my skin.


THUD


I hit the ground, the sand erupting around me as I made impact, and I found myself lying on my back, the sand upinches around my sides. The wind would have been knocked out of me but all the air wasn't already gone, and instead I coughed and hacked, trying to clear my one nostril as I spit the sand out of my mouth whilst simultaneously trying to wipe it from my eyes.


... oh, and you know what my favorite thing to do is? Go rollerblading...”


It took more than a few coughs before I could eventually breathe, relishing the taste of the cool air as accidentally inhaled a bit of sand only to cough once more, blinking my eyes rapidly to get a blurry vision of the beige wold of sand all around me, the red and yellow light of the fire flickering and causing the dunes to appear to shimmer.


And then, even with my vision blurred, I saw movement to my right, a great wall of sand that seemed to emerge from the ground, the thing seeming to undulate back and forth like a giant snake, the sand rolling off the top and side of it – down onto me.


I was hit with a waterfall of sand, forcing me back down. I put my hands up to shield my face, which allowed me the briefest moment of breath. I could see the wall of sand to my side still lowering, Sarah's massive foot was coming back down upon me, and in a panic, I attempted to turn away, but the sand knocked me down into the sand once more. So I tried crawling on my hands and knees in terror, but the sand kept falling down around me, covering my hands and legs and forcing me to uncover them, my back burning from it and forcing me lower as I struggled against the force of the sand waterfall.


... it'll be fun to go cruising around the park. Or maybe even take him to the rink...”


And then I could feel the air becoming stale, the heat increasing, the smell of salt and and familiar smell of sweat...


“OOOFFF-”


The sandy foot slammed onto my back, knocking me flat into the sand face first, the taste of blood once again in mouth. The pressure increased in my back, pushing me deeper into the sand, filling me with panic as I once again found myself being buried.


“AAAAHHH!!!” I screamed as the sand covered monolith shifted sideways across my back, filling me with pain as I was twisted roughly onto my back. I tried to open my eyes, the light from the fire above reflecting off of the sides of the sand covered toes I stared through upinto the brown haze, until the sand started to pour onto me once again.


I wanted to scream, but the sand prevented me, and I tried desperately to move my arms to cover my face, but they were locked tight underneath the couch sized sandy toes, the smell of sweat and salt soon covered by the wave of sand crashing onto me, the weight of the sandy toes forcing me deeper into the earth, the pressure on my chest causing searing pain from my rib.


... and have you checked out that Thai place yet? I heard it got really good reviews...”


And then the pressure disappeared, the waterfall of sand slowly dissipating to trickles, and I took a deep breath of the salty, acrid air, finally opening my eyes slightly while trying to rub the sand from my face.

I nearly squealed in terror, even with my vision blurred. I could see the sand covered toes lifted up around me, the sand still slipping from the sides of them, one behind me and the rest spread further down, each looking like tremendous sandy boulders lifted strangely into the air. I was on my back, my head mercilessly spared from being directly under a toe, letting me see the sand covered grooves of skin that formed a wall above and below my head, the raging forest sized fire burning in the distance beyond.


FWOOOSH


I didn't have a chance to scream as the toes fell down on me.


WHAM


I coughed out blood as the air was slammed out of me, my chest on fire, sand pouring into my mouth as I was once again blinded. I felt myself sink deeper in the lakeside beach, once again suffocating. I struggled beneath the massive things, squirming left and right to no avail, only feeling myself sink deeper as the digits pressed into me, filling me with pain.


... but, honestly, more than anything, I want him to go with me on a run...”


And then the couch sized sandy toes lifted up, and I felt blood trickle out of mouth as I once again took a haggard breath, pain coursing from my chest and into the rest of my limbs. I opened my sand covered eyes again, the pain and discomfort from the sand subsumed by the mortal terror I was in. I could only squint at the sand covered toes, each lifted over me like massive statues, filling me with instant terror. I tried to move, but my body was halfway buried in the sand, the loose soil giving below me as I tried to push off.

So instead I whimpered, flinching as sand that trickled down between the giantesses toes hit me.


... and then I'll get brunch with some of the other girls I run with...”


“Please...” I managed to say.


FWOOOOSH


I said nothing, could do nothing as the behemoth sized sandy toes fell down on me.


WHAM


I could see stars this time, the toes slamming into my chest as I coughed out more blood, sand pouring back onto me, my body once again sinking deeper into the ground, to the point I could feel it covering my ears. The sand covered toe in front of me lie across the top of my chest, the pain of the each individual pebble being forced into my skin ever present. Time seemed to pause like this, sand pouring off the side of the toe into me face, causing me to cough and choke as the torture seem to emanate from everywhere in my body.


I looked up into the brown fog of dusty sand between the sand covered toes that covered my face, hearing the goddesses voices that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere, my world just pain, the never ending sea of sandy dunes, the great forest fire, and the massive sandy digits that had me trapped beneath them one below my head, the other behind it, with no possible hope for my escape.


... this place has great Mimosa's, and with the outdoor seating it's no big deal to go after sweating a bit, feels great on the skin...”


This is your fate...


I knew what I had to do.


I used all my energy to lift my head up, the only part of my body that I could move freely, my arms and legs trapped between the sand and the sand covered toes, each tiny movement of the giant toes chafing me and making it harder to breathe. But I pushed my head forward anyway, using all my strength to bring it up to the side of the sand covered toe before me, the thing smelling almost like the sea even over the smell of the sand. As I moved my head closer it soon became all I could see, the individual grains of sand looking distinct, bits of skin barely visible between the particles. And then I felt the sand on my face, and I opened my mouth, desperately nibbling, licking, moving my head side to side to clear the sand from my mistress before me until I found the comparatively soft leather flesh below. I was almost relieved as I felt it, and began licking and kissing it, realizing in my exhausted and terrified state suddenly how desperately thirsty and hungry I was, the slightly damp skin almost a relief as I lapped up the faintest trace of perspiration, wet sand slowly filling my mouth and forcing me to cough occasionally when it became too difficult to breathe or lick.


... and Mark will be with me, the whole time...”


I felt a stirring in the toes that surrounded me, and in terror I thought they might lift again. But instead they did the opposite, and I could feel them constricting around me. In panic, I licked more, nibbled more at the wall of toe flesh before me, twisting my head side to side, lapping up more of the sand covered toe only to nibble and kiss the soft flesh below it, desperate to please the goddess above me as it became more and more difficult to breathe. The toey walls constricted around my naked, battered member, the walls slowly squeezing them together, the pain mounting with each passing second as it was once again smashed.


And then it began to loosen, filling me with ecstasy. My goddess Sarah approved of my service. And so I continued lick, as my new God's voice continued to boom.


... under my toes – or my arch...”