- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay.   I've had issues in reality I've had to deal with.   Same crap applies as before.   Hopefully will release more chapters in the upcoming few days and weeks, but who knows.

Synopsis (Flight Attendant Story):

Mark, a one inch tiny, is escaping from the United States and fleeing to New Zealand, a place where tinies have rights, a luxury Mark has not had in years since President Trent took over the United States and slowly shrank the male population.   However, Mark needed help from Dianne, a tan, green eyes, dark haired 30 something year old flight attendant, who has smuggled many tinies before.   


During the course of the flight, a fellow flight attendant, Sarah a pale, blue eyed 20 something year old blond, spotted Mark, forcing Dianne to pretend that Mark was actually a personal tiny insert for herself, to save face and not get in trouble for trying to smuggle a tiny, a very serious crime.  Sarah does not hold tinies in the same regard as Dianne, and believes tiny men are no different than a shoe, just an object to be used and discarded as needed. Sarah and Dianne are friends, so Sarah believes Dianne's lie, contingent on the fact that Dianne shares Mark with Sarah for the rest of the flight and subsequent hike they planned on taking the next day.   As Dianne is now going along with Sarah's treatment of Mark as nothing more than an object, Dianne begins to enjoy using Mark that way, a feeling she's conflicted with at first, but through a series of misreads, miscommunication, and misunderstandings, becomes increasingly convinced that Mark is actually enjoying it, until Mark (who is now battered and beaten, threatened to be dismembered by Sarah if Mark doesn't agree with enthusiasm to everything his "goddesses" say and under fear for his life) "admits" that he wants to be Dianne's pet.  The story picks up again here, where Mark is in Dianne's palm after she just cleaned him, as Dianne and Sarah get ready to enjoy the fire they set up as they camp on the edge of  a sandy lake after their hike that day, a hike that mark spent trampled as the girls insole.




I couldn't help but shake in a kind of nervous exhaustion as I looked up at the dark face of the goddess as it loomed over me, her green eyes shimmering like pools in the dim light, small twinkles of color in them seeming to reflect the stars. I sat on my butt in her palm, my arms holding me up on either side of me as my leg stretched out before me. Each time I shook I could feel the grooves of her soft skin against my own chafed skin, tickling them. The feeling seemed to cause a slight itch that wasn't entirely unpleasant. The living ground below me would pulsate every second or so, each time causing a rush of butterflies in me like I was about to fall of a cliff.


The Goddess eyes were locked onto me, almost judging me.


Please Goddess. I prayed silently to myself. Please don't be upset with me.


I didn't know why but I felt I needed to do it. I wasn't thinking anymore. I accepted my fate and her as my god.


I was suddenly blinded by white light, my eyes squinting from the sudden contrast.


See?” The goddess boomed, my world shaking as I felt myself bouncing between the creases in her palm.


I thought all about it... this will be your new home!”


I trembled, my eyes adjusting to the light. It was her phone, I realized, the screen bright and preventing me from seeing anything else now. As my vision finally focused, I could see what it was – a photo of legs, clad in blue jeans, looking down to a pair of brown sheepskin booties, kinda like a short cut ugg.


They are from Minnetonka!” Dianne thundered from somewhere in the darkness beyond the screen. Deep feminine giggles cracked like gunfire, the living ground below me shaking so that my chafed and bruises bounced against the oily living leather. I felt another blast of hot air before Dianne's voice boomed once more.


That picture is from at least a year ago, when they were still new...” She roared, the hot air from her breath blowing on me from the darkness and forcing me to squint to avert stinging my eyes.


... so they are a little more worn now, but that'll make it nice homey for you”


Her booming voice seemed to linger, echoing from somewhere off in the distance, and I was left trembling as I stared at the glowing image from the phone, the white fur spilling over the top and onto the brown fabric of shoe almost looked like it was overflowing out of it.


Well they don't look that bad. I found myself thinking, pathetically. But this is an angle I'll never see them from. I thought, imagining myself standing at the base of this mansion sized bootie, the rubbery sole lifted up towards the front so that I could see the dirt caked under them even as I stood in front of them.


I shuddered as I imagined it.


What do you think?” Dianne thundered from somewhere beyond the glowing screen.


My new home...

I stared at the image as I spoke.


“I-I love it, Goddess!” I stammered slightly, trembling as the ground below me seemed to sway like a ship.


Deep feminine giggles cracked once more.


He-he-he-hi-he...” The ground shook, the feeling of Dianne's living leather against me battered skin tickling me, the feeling of it against my butt and crotch oddly pleasurable, leaving me feeling light headed.


Good!” She thundered, the hot air whipping my hair against my face. “Because your going to spend most of your time in there!”


The goddess paused, a sudden quiet that made me equally nervous.


It'll be your job to take care of them, clean them, especially when I'm not around...” The living mountain boomed.


Ugh, it sucks, I know, but until the airline changes it's policy you'll have to spend time some time alone – but I think they will come around and make an exception for flight attendants eventually...” Her hot breath continued to blast me, the air whipping around my crotch along with constant jostling against her skin pleasant, the battery and exhaustion leaving me more and more light headed.


... and when that happens, you'll get to spend basically every moment between my toes, but until then you'll just have to wait until my shifts are over for me to come home...”


The air whipped around me, and I could feel by naked member gliding against the oily leather land I was on as the hot air flicked it about, the beginnings of an erection forming.


... but you'll always be reminded of the me, because you'll be living in the home I made for my feet. Isn't that awesome!” Her voice shook everything around me, leaving me feeling almost deafened as it came to an abrupt stop.


You'll get to spend the rest of your life serving my feet!” Her voice boomed.


I could feel my member beginning to swell, and I felt my face becoming red in embarrassment, instinctively moving to cover it with my hands, leaving me feeling off balance so that I collapsed back into a laying position, slowing rocking left and right between the grooves in her palm as the world swayed back and forth.


You'll love it, won't you?” She thundered again, the feeling of blood rushing into my cock leaving me more light headed and confused.


“Yea! It's... It's...” I yelled, my voice sounding almost quiet even though I knew I was shouting. I suddenly had visions of all the horrible experiences I've had with the various giantesses, of Jen from long ago, the brutality and death I saw from the same soles and toes I was forced to clean and please. I hated feet, and yet these giantesses seemed to love using us to serve them. It felt like a fate worse than death.

I was terrified. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life at the bottom of some old slipper bootie, cleaning up the sole with my tongue as my Goddess demanded before she would slip her foot inside, leaving me trapped in the hot and darkness as her toes would squeeze the air out of me for hours on end, my tongue dry and bleeding as I lapped endlessly on her skin, the cheesy moisture of sweat and oil tasting like divine fruit as I lived on a diet of whatever filth and funk came from her foot, like Jen before.


It's what, sweety?” Dianne boomed again, removing me from my daydream.


I knew I had to tread lightly, but I found an ounce of bravery, enough to at least try to give myself a small mercy. I had accepted my fate, that I would be this woman's toy forever, but I at least had to try to not condemn myself to a disgusting life between this Goddesses toes.


“... It's just.... It's just that – you know – I like your feet, a lot …” I stammered nervously, “...but, you know – I like other parts of your body too – you know – maybe... I could worship them, sometimes, too?” I said, almost out of breath as the final words came rushing out of mouth.


In the dark came a sudden blast of gunfire, her deep giggles cracking all around me.


I understand” She boomed, the sound of understanding in her voice and not anger relieving me from terrifying idea of Sarah ripping me apart if I upset her.


She understands! I thought excitedly, the glimmer of not spending every moment under this woman's foot filling me with an almost angelic feeling.


Feet are kinda – icky – aren't they?” She thundered, the jostling and hot air blasting making it more difficult to conceal my growing arousal underneath my hands.


I guess you aren't a total freak for feet then, are you?” The living mountain roared, and I felt oddly embarrassed and insulted even though I had spent the last two days trapped between these women's feet. It should have been the least of my worries.


“No-no-” I stammered, scared that I might get in trouble for offending her. “You're feet are n-n-nice and all, but I'd like to...” I said, before the goddess thundered once more.


Just give it a chance, Marky.” She paused, the gunfire like giggles erupting before she continued.

“I think you'll learn to love your new life under my soles...” She paused, her face leaning in closer so that I could feel the heat rising, before her hot breath blasted me once more.


...being my insole”


Her booming voice seemed to echo as the images of the days events merged with my memories of hell I had spent under the various giantesses since President Trent took office, and I felt utterly hopeless.


I couldn't help it, I tried to stop myself, choking on my breath to prevent myself from audibly sobbing. But the word spilled out of me anyway, I had no control, some strange mixture of exhaustion and arousal leaving me feeling like I was having an out of body experience.


“B-b-but it-it-it.... hurts” I said, choking on my own voice.


There was a pause, a feeling of real terror before I was once again blasted with hot air, the world shaking around me.


Aww – poor baby. Don't worry, it's still new for you, in a few months you'll be totally used to it. It won't feel any worse than a massage... probably”


The way she said probably almost sounded like she was mocking me, like she knew it wasn't the case.


But look, if you serve my feet well I'll give you a treat, ok?” She boomed before continuing.


If not, well, you'll have to be punished – but we don't want that, do we?” She bellowed once more.


I trembled as her words blasted me, my cock still engorging in arousal as my body rubbed against her skin.


Look – don't worry - Momma will give you a kiss and make it feel allll better” She thundered, before everything seemed to go still.


The screen from the phone disappeared, and the blinding white light gone left me feeling like I was in pitch black darkness. And before I knew what was happening, I could feel an increasing heat before me, and when I looked up I could see the dark outline of what looked like two oversized sofa cushions pressed together on a huge wall that was the rest of her face, the the leather uneven as it folded and creased along itself.


They grew larger, the heat becoming more intense, a blast of hot air rocketing down from above the and leaving my whole body tingling as I desperately tried to hide my arousal, until the hot cushions pressed into me, my whole body buried between the two giantess lips as I was pushed into them.


MWAH


The lips smacked, a feeling of wetness pressing into me as I felt pulled slightly into the middle, before the whole feeling disappeared and cold air rushed back around me.


Hey! I see you covering yourself down there!”She paused, giggles cracking once more.


You don't hide things from your Goddess!” She boomed, deep feminine giggles cracking in the hot airs wake.


I trembled in the dark, staring blindly at the huge amorphous shape that lingered above me, the blasts of hot air from her breath a constant reminder that it was there.


I could feel it staring at me, and I found myself removing my hands from cock, the blood still rushing into my member now standing full erect as I lie helplessly on my back, the pulsating rhythm from her palm causing my erection to thrum each time it did.


Dianne laughed, booming giggles and cracks suddenly filling me with embarrassment as my Goddess judged me like the bug I was. But then the heat began to rise, the amorphous shape now filling everything I can see before me, the vague outline of couch sized lips vaguely visible before I was blasted by more hot air, my cock slapping against the ground as I lie on my back and shook in mortal terror. The lips enveloped me once more, my erection slowly rubbed between the moist lips, the blood engorged as the huge lips applied pressure, wrapping all sides of my body. In my pain and exhaustion it felt like ecstasy, the wet heat from the lips pulled me closer to it, my cock pulled deepest in, a wetness enveloping the tip as the air from my lungs felt pulled out of me. I couldn't breathe if I had wanted to, my body feeling warm pleasure from every direction, my body vibrating in arousal as I found myself pressing my own lips into the giant wet cushion of lips that enveloped every inch of my skin, kissing them back.


I felt a sudden movement, by body pulling deeper between the lips as hot air poured out from between them, and then a hot, wet, slimy, thing pushed onto and between my legs, the thing soft yet firm as it's the wet bumps covering it sent a tingling sensation up my spine. I was rock hard now, writhing in pleasure as the huge tongue pushed up between my legs, before sliding up between my thighs and underneath balls, the wet tip of it pushed up against my gooch. I could feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head, an overwhelming level of pleasure causing me to shake uncontrollably as the tongue continued to worm upward, lifting my ballsack up before rolling over it, a layer of hot saliva coating every inch of my skin before the hot wet worm pushed into the bottom of my shaft, the whole tongue surrounding my body as it pushed my cock into my lower chest before the rest of the tongue covered every other inch of my skin.


My cock ached for a fraction of a second before I suddenly exploded, my body fruitlessly temping to thrust forward as the wet tongue continued to flow over me, pushing me back into the living land that was Dianne's palm, continuing up my chest and over my nipples, my body continuing to spasm in ejaculation, hot breath blasting my face before the tongue pushed into my neck and over my chin. My head was pushed back into the palm as the huge hot wet thing pushed into my face, wet bumps pulling my lips apart and allowing saliva to pour into my mouth, my eyes pulled open so that the tongue pushed into my eye balls, stinging them as they deposited a layer of hot wet saliva leaving me blind, before pushing on into my hair.


And then just as suddenly as it had started, I felt a cool rush of air again, the wet saliva on my body causing me to shiver as the sudden burst of ecstasy and cold left me shivering as I began to calm down.


I felt hot red in embarrassment, once again feeling pathetic as she made me almost instantly cum. I couldn't see anything but the vague outlines of her face and lips, a slight twinkling where her eyes were like pools of water in the moonlight.


You taste goooood...” She boomed, almost purring. I trembled as her breath blasted me, and I felt even smaller as it occurred to me she probably didn't even realize I had came, she had so easily brought me to a climax and I was too small and pathetic for her to even notice.


I may yet just have to eat you!” She giggled, her lips parting suddenly into an open smile, the whites of her teeth visible in the darkness.


I trembled in fear as they grew closer, her hot breath blasting me, leaving me warm for a second only to be replaced by the cool night air again, the wetness of saliva coating my body leaving me to shiver.


Her teeth grew closer, till I could see they were no more then a few yards from me, lingering over till it appeared I was staring at huge white fence. They suddenly opened, and I screamed in response, hot air blasting me before they suddenly snapped shut again.


CHOMP


The teeth clattered as they hit each other, causing me to squeal in fear.


Dianne's face then lifted up into the air, deep booming giggles returning.


HA HA” Her laugh thundered, before she continued to speak.


You know I won't eat you... at least not yet” She roared, before her booming giggles returned, my cock slowly deflating as the terror of being eaten alive filled my mind. I could tell she was kidding, but I'd seen people be eaten alive before, a fate as equally frightening as any other.


From somewhere in the darkness far away, another goddesses voice emerged, almost sounding like a huge distant explosion.


Are you still talking to your insert? C'mon back over here Dianne, I got the fire started”


The giggles stopped, and I could sense the huge face that hung over me like a castle wall staring down at me.

“You're going to love being my pet, Mark, don't you think?” It boomed.


I was left trembling, staring up at the huge dark outline of a face.


“Y-yes, goddess.” I stammered in nervous fear. “I'm going to love it!” I said, like a silly broken dog.


Dianne's giggles once again cracked over me, before her voice thundered.


C'mon, lets join Sarah by the fire...” She boomed, before pausing.


I know she's a little rough, but just one more night with her, ok? We've got to keep up appearances, so just play along. I promise I won't let her hurt you too bad, ok?”


I started to speak, an instinctual response of agreeing due to the terror of displeasing her, but the hand I was in seemed to bend below me, the now instinctual feeling of her hand once again balling up into a fist, and I could feel the heat as the walls began to close in around me, the air disappearing as the fingers suddenly loomed over me, getting tighter. The walls pulled themselves together, my arms being pressed into my sides as my legs were forced together, my lungs slightly compressed in my chest forcing a bit of air out of me. But they got no tighter, and I took shallow breaths in the stuffy warm leather cocoon I was stuck in, the gravity seeming to oscillate back and forth as the mountain all around me began to move. Each step she took caused a vibration all around me, a sense of vertigo occurring every time she swung her arm back and forth.