- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Same stuff applies as before.  Sorry for the slow turn around but it is what it is.    Still plan on finishing this tome. 

Although this chapter isn't finished, just releasing what is done so that I'm still providing something - it's still plenty long though, so not like it particularly matters.   

And at somebodies request/suggestion (or perhaps they just pointed out something to me that is causing me to do this) I will summarize what has happened in this "College Girls" section of the story since this story is now spanning over 2 years of writing, and nobody needs to reread this whole thing if they dont want, so here is a brief summary of what has happened to Mark in the college events portion of the story:

Mark, in his freshman year of college, is shrunk down due to his schools "progressive" policies against toxic masculinity, to a height of one inch, a fate which he does not deserve.  Luckily, his new owner is Stephanie, a black friend of his, a bit of a nerdy tom boy. 

Stephanie builds him a doll house that is too big for his one inch size, but serviceable enough.  She organizes the first tiny rights meeting, which she hosts in her room with 7 other girls.   Alcohol is involved, and over the course of the night, Mark is subject to all sorts of "games", which terrifies/humliates Mark at best and beats him or narrowly avoids killing him at worse.

At this point, the only girls left at the party are Crystal, Amoe, and Stephanie, who all had been friends with Mark before hand.  Crystal is a tall, pale red head, who had been nicknamed "Crazy Crystal" as she was rather aggressive and wild, and is now wearing a red dress.   Amoe, who was a sweet, shy asian girl, with poor vision was also there, wearing a pair of shorts and shirt and years old slippers. The two of them had been making out and watching a movie, while Mark had remained trapped, unknowingly, in Amoe's slipper, and subjected to all sorts of slipper related horrors under the unaware toes of Amoe.    Stephanie, who had drank far too much, remains asleep in her bed.

Anyway, that's the summary up till now, enjoy the chapter and leave a review if you'd like!




 “Urghhhhh-”


I woke up feeling like I was in the middle of vomiting, a both equally novel and horrifying experience. The sickening nausea in my chest was an even stronger feeling than the dull pain that covered my entire body and the high pitched ringing in my ears couldn't drown out the muffled noise coming from my mouth as I felt the viscous mush pushing up from my stomach.


“Erghhhh-”


I couldn't see anything, a layer of what felt like damp fur covered my face as I felt the misshapen filth occupying my mouth being pushed out by a combination of the material coming from my gagging throat and my own tongue and cheeks trying to push it out. As the crud slipped out from between my lips it simply fell onto the side of my face, the wet bits feeling like seaweed intermixed with chunks of hard leather. Something that felt like a worn shell was stuck to the inside of my cheek, cutting into my battered flesh in sharp pain. I had the instinct to try and move it away with my tongue, but more goop emerged from the back of my throat in a never ending wave of nausea, preventing me from doing anything but taste it as it rolled over my tongue.


“Blehhhh-”


I felt hot as I threw up the newest bit of wet fur, finally pausing to take a weak breath through my nose, my one nostril clogged with the furry garbage as the other pulled in bits of dirt, tickling me and making it hard to breathe. I only managed for a moment before a new wave of sickness hit me, and I found myself gagging out more garbage.


“Urrrrghhhh-”


Blood rushed to my head, making me dizzy as I puked more. As the last bit of garbage left my mouth, I noticed the taste again, an acrid burning that seemed to be a mix between wet socks and moldy cheese. There was still bits of garbage coating my teeth and the inside my mouth, and even though I felt like I had a hangover from hell, no amount of further gagging brought up anything else from my stomach.


I paused for a moment, finally drawing in a breath before coughing as chunky debris loosened from my teeth and cheeks and got caught in my throat, causing coughing in another fit. I moved my lips and jaws awkwardly, trying to pull the filth loose so I could spit it out. I could finally touch the sharp shell thing digging into my cheek with my tongue, the thing hard and uneven, ridges and bumps covering it as my tongue tried to scrape the thing coated in a layer of the same gross fuzz I had swallowed off the side of my mouth. I finally managed to lift it off the inside of my cheek, pushing it with my jaw so that my tongue could move it to my lips, and I finally spit it out, the thing flipping up before resting just above my lips below my nose.


With my mouth now relatively clean in comparison, I finally attempted a breath through the layers of oily brown fluff that covered me, which made it like trying to breath through a grimy pillow that wreaked of the well worn smell of the slipper. My vision was still a blur, the I could sense a light being obstructed from the same grime that made it hard to breathe. In the darkness my eyes slowly adjusted, slivers of light peaking through the fur where it wasn't as thick. My whole chest felt like it was on fire as I stared through the layers, the light seeming to flicker occasionally, from bright to dark.


The sharp ringing in my ear slowly subsided as I took small, shallow breaths of the muggy air, bits of fur tickling my nose as I gritted my teeth to draw in extra breath without drawing in more wet fur into my mouth, each breath a struggle as the grime and fluff would block my breathing until I labored to blow it out of my mouth or nose, each time it made my lungs feel like they were on fire. My tongue slowly tried to pry bits of stringy wet muck that still coated my cheek and teeth, it occasionally passed over a harder bit, the rancid flavor occasionally making me gag fruitlessly.


And so I stared up through the dim light, taking shallow breaths as nausea and pain hit me in waves. I had no idea how long I'd been awake when the low roar of what sounded like bails of hay grinding together filled my ears. I stopped breathing, suddenly afraid, the light flickering through the fur as my vision focused on the brownish yellow ceiling that seemed to shift from the beyond the fluffy cocoon that covered me. It would flex and expand, the brown thing occasionally covered with what looked like black grime, grooves running and twisting through it, the ridges filled with various bits of different colored material, each tinted grey and brown like the fluff that I stared through.


The sound stopped, and above the dull ringing in my ears I heard what sounded like singing, emanating from somewhere far away, yet loud enough to hear, before the occasional voice was heard, the sound unfamiliar to me.


Is that the TV? I thought, but only for a second.


In my dim light of dark slipper I could finally make out what was above me, the dirty yellow brown ceiling that seemed to ever so slowly shifted up and down.


It was toe. A big, yellow-brown toe, the bottom of it specifically. Lingering just above me, shifting up enough for me to see the edges of it before it lowered back down, the heat intensifying until I could see nothing but the grime filled swirls of skin before my vision was obstructed by the fluffy floor I was buried in.


I didn't breathe, terrified that the toe might notice me, terrified that I would be once again beaten ruthlessly, forcibly fed the dirt and grime that gathered in the slipper like I was nothing but a living garbage can.

I was nothing to this toe, I knew, but the humiliation wasn't important now. Below the toe, the pain, the taste, the nausea of the gunk being pushed down my throat was the living nightmare that overwhelmed all of my senses and thoughts.


In that moment I would have done anything to have been free from this terror. Even the maze of shoes, hunted by Linh, being forced into her boot before being slammed into the walls of the shoe seemed like heaven now.


And so I held my breath, praying to the huge dirty toe that loomed above that it wouldn't notice me.

***


Crystal finished another glass of wine as the movie came to a close. She hadn't really been paying attention so she wasn't even sure what it was about, her focus having been mainly been on the adorable Asian girl that had been nuzzling into her neck. As Crystal leaned back on the couch, Amoe had lie herself down across it, her slipper clad feed hanging slightly off the edge as her body lie in Crystal's lap. Throughout the movie Amoe had been pressing her lips into Crystals neck, occasionally letting her tongue sneak between her lips and causing Crystal to shiver as she felt it on her skin.


Now, as Crystal turned to look at her friend, she could hear the low sound of a snore. Amoe had fallen asleep. Crystal leaned forward towards the coffee table in front of her, grabbing the remote from it and turning off the TV.


Without the music from the credits, the room was quiet, only the slight sound of Amoe breathing and the occasionally snore from Stephanie to be heard.


“Amoe?” Crystal said, running hand across the exposed yellow skin that peaked out from underneath her shirt and above her shorts.


Amoe muttered something barely audible, her face turning slightly into Crystal's breasts. Her red dress exposed the top of breasts, and Crystal could feel Amoe's warm breath on her skin, stirring her arousal.


For a second, she though about slipping her boob out from dress, pressing her nipple into Amoe's moist lips. The idea filled her with a kind of forbidden pleasure, the thought of her friend sucking on her nipple filling her with a strange sense of sexual power.


Amoe could be my little toy... She thought. But as the thought bounced around her mind, her focus shifted, her gaze turning to the doll house that was now stationed under the desk besides Stephanie's bed.


Crystal grabbed the bottle of wine, a strange kind of excitement filling her as she drank more booze to take the edge off the thrill that bounced through her already drunk mind. She finally realized she was alone with Mark. She had no sense of impulse control anymore.


It was her turn to play with him, alone, and nobody would be able to stop her.


Crystal reached for some pillows, shifting her body to the side as Amoe once again mumbled something, still trying to nuzzle with Crystals chest. She delicately placed the pillow in her stead, Amoe only briefly seeming to stir before her head fell heavy on the pillow, her face shifting towards the back of the couch as she continued to sleep.


Crystal, now finally free from Amoe, stood up, drinking directly from the bottle of wine as she stared at the doll house. She looked over at her friend Stephanie, her dreadlocks thrown in every direction around her head, the girl still fast asleep, her bare black feet peaking out from underneath the blanket she had over herself. The lights were still on in the room, the bottles of wine strewn about on the coffee table and desks, but the room otherwise relatively clean.


From behind her she heard Amoe huff, and when Crystal turned back to look at her she could see that Amoe had curled herself almost into a ball, her arms wrapped around each other at her chest, her legs curled up under her. Her slippers still clung loosely from her feet, the two of them hung over the edge of the couch.


Amoe looked cold, so Crystal grabbed the blanket over the edge of the couch and threw it over her friend,leaving enough space for her head to peak out under it. As she moved to cover her legs, she looked at Amoe's dirty old slippers, bits of dirt and muck covering the bottoms of them from the years of use.


In an instinct of cleanliness (she didn't want Amoe's old slippers to get the blanket dirty) she went to remove them from Amoe's feet. Even from the outside she could feel how warm they were, and as she slipped them off Amoe's foot she could immediately smell them, the strong, musky smell of a slipper that seemed to be something like a mix of cheese and leather. With her one hand now holding both pairs of slippers, using her fingers and thumb as hooks on the tongue of the shoes to suspend them, she used her other hand to move the blanket over Amoe's legs and feet. With one last quick glance at Amoe, she could tell the girl was still fast asleep, and finally turned to look at the doll house.


It was only a few steps to the doll house, each one filling her with more and more excitement as she got closer. As her shadow finally cast over the doll house beneath the desk, she peaked through the windows, looking first into Mark's room, hoping to see his tiny form on his bed.

But he wasn't there. Crystal, for a second, was angry. But then she began to giggle, sitting down in front of the house, Indian style with her dress leaving her legs exposed from the knees down.


“Markkkkk” Crystal said quietly, trying her best not to giggle too loud.


“Oh Marrrrrkkkk. Come on out sweeeeeettyy” She said in a slurred, sing song voice.


“Your big friend Crystal wants to playyyy with yooou!”


Her eyes flicked back and forth from window to window, looking for any sign of movement. In the quiet of the room she could hear a brief snort from Stephanie, Amoe's shallow breaths no longer audible from across the room.


And in the quiet she heard a sound, so quiet it was barely audible. She wasn't sure if she had imagined it, and it barely registered in her mind. She continued to look into the windows of the doll house.


“Maaarrrkky-poo” Crystal said, giggling. “Come on out, tinyyy boyyy”


As she stared into the windows, she heard the noise again. But this time, it sounded more like a squeak.


It almost sounded like it was coming from below her, when she heard the squeak again, but this time, the squeak was her name!


“Crystal!” It squeaked, barely audible, sounding odd. It was so quiet, almost like a mouse. Yet it sounded like someone shouting in a recording, but with the volume set to the lowest possible setting, and the pitch set to its maximum.


It was Mark, she knew. But the direction of the sound confused her, it wasn't coming from the doll house, it seemed to come from right below her.

“Markkkk?” Crystal said, the alcohol only adding to her confusion.. She hiccuped before continuing. “Wha? Where are youuu?”


“Crystal!!!” The tiny voice pleaded. “Please!!!”


Crystal shifted her vision down to her lap, realizing her hand was still wrapped around the slippers.


“Where are youuuu micro markyyyy?” Crystal said, giggling.


As she stared down in silence she once again heard the quiet squeaky cries of the boy.


“Crystaaal!”


She titled her head slightly as her eyes looked towards the direction of the sound.


“No. Fuckin. Waaay” Crystal said, looking into the mouth of the dark slipper, the damp slipper smell filling her nose as she stared at the stained brown fluff, slowly realizing where the sound was coming from.


“Pleease...” Mark cried from somewhere within the slipper.


Crystal heard his pleas distinctly, moving the other slipper to the floor as she stared into the well worn thing. As she swept her eyes back and forth, she couldn't see him, only loose fuzz and clumps of hair as she tilted the shoe so that the light from the room illuminated the inside.


“Marky? Isss thatch you?” She paused, staring inside. “I can baaarely hear you”


“Yes!!! Crystal... please!!!” The tiny voice cried.


“Where aaaaaare yooooouuu tiny maaaaaan? I can't see youuuu...” Crystal slurred, pausing to hiccup.


“What're ya sayin?” She mumbled, shaking the slipper slightly and watching the loose junk bounce around.


Crystal grabbed the bottle of wine with her free hand and drank directly from the bottle, tilting the slipper back and forth and watching a balls of fuzz and hair roll about the shoe.


“Oh god Crystal, please! I'm here! Get me out of here!!!” The voice squeaked.


Crystal listened to the tiny mans cries as she drank from the bottle, her eyes tilted down as she stared inside the slipper. When she finally removed the bottle from her mouth, she licked her lips.


“Hoooold on Marky – I have a -hic- a idea”


Crystal stood up, still holding the slipper Mark was trapped in and placed it on the desk, before turning around and reaching out for her phone that remained on the coffee table behind her. As she did, she saw Amoe stirring, and part of her realized she wanted some privacy so that the other girls might not wake up from her noise. Her movements were slow and haphazard – she initially missed grabbing the phone on the first attempt. After she grabbed it, she turned to the TV, turning it on to a random station, the sounds of it filling the room. Both the other girls continued to sleep, completely unaffected, and with renewed confidence she pulled the chair up to the desk, sitting down before propping her white feet up against the side of the desktop, before fiddling around with her phone. She stared at for a second, opening and closing her eyes as she tried to focus on it.


Eventually she unlocked it, and instinctively went into her phones messages, giggling as she read the ongoing thread she had with the other girls.


“Marky -” she paused to hiccup before continuing her slurred speech


“You gotcha see this thread – it's sooo funnyyyy”


She instinctively lowered her phone down before flipping it around, moving it closer to the desk, holding it out so that the person she thought was there could see it, before realizing what she was doing.


“Oh yeaaaaaa. You're still tiiiiiiiiiny” She paused and hiccuped again. “My bad – what waaas I doing?”


As she stared at the slipper on the desk she once again heard the the faint, high pitch cries emanating from inside the slipper.


“Oh yeaaaaaa” She said, giggling as she looked back down at her phone. She took her feet off the desk and swung them below her, before she grabbed Stephanie's phone as well, and then with her own, made a facetime call to Stephanie. She accepted the call on Stephanie's phone, disabling the video feed but turning on the flashlight, so the screen remained black but white light emanated from next to the phones inner camera.


As she worked she placed her bare feet below her on the doll house. She didn't notice the plastic walls bending slightly as she pressed her weight into it, some of her french manicured toes hooking into a few windows, while her other foot pushed onto the porch, knocking the door off it's frame as her foot pushed inside. Her mind was occupied as she slipped Stephanie's phone into the slipper.


She could see from her own phone the video from Stephanie's. She could make out the individual details of the dirty fuzz inside, the once white fur now stained a yellow brown, dirt and hair deeply embedded in the fluff while others blew around loosely in the air. She watched as her hand pushed the camera deeper, the dirty fur appearing to move on the screen like a river, until her camera hit the end of the shoe. The whole time she looked for any sign of Mark on the feed.


Crystal hiccuped again before speaking. “Did you, like, shrink even smaaaller? I cantch – I can't see youuuuu!”


The voice from inside the shoe was picked up on the phone's feed, and she could finally hear Mark clearly through her phones speakers.


“Crystal! Please! I'm right here! I'm stuck in the fur!”


As the sound came out of the phone she stared at it, and amongst the brown stained fluff she finally saw something. The thing was covered in fuzz, the fur jutting up around it looked like somebody had placed a rock on some old brown grass, before throwing a layer of dirt on it. But this wasn't a rock – and there were two glimmers partially obscured from the fuzz and a hole appearing to move in the center of it, clearly visible – and at the same time Mark spoke.


And Crystal immediately burst out laughing.


***

“HAHAHAHAHA” Crystal's voice thundered around the shoe.


A white light blinded me from above, the relief of being rescued now replaced by the fear of whatever was happening above me. I felt like I was below a UFO, about to be abducted. Crystal's shaking of the slipper had knocked much of the layers of fluff off my face, but some of the grime and dirt remained along with the shell like thing now stuck above my lips.


But as Crystal's drunken laughter echoed about the slipper, the fear was now mixed with humiliation. I felt like I was under a microscopic, realizing whatever this thing was allowed Crystal to see me. That's when it finally clicked – it was a phone – Crystal must be live streaming me.


I prayed to god she wasn't streaming it live online. I don't know why, but suddenly the idea of being publicly humiliated was my greatest concern.


“P-p-please...” I stuttered, terrified and humiliated, before Crystal's laughter thundered around me so loud I couldn't hear myself.


Crystal's voice emanated from every direction as I stared into the blinding white light of the phones camera.


Oh my gaaawwwdd Maaark. This ish soooo funny” Her voice boomed, vibrating my body, followed by an audible hiccup sounding like a bomb going off.


You loook...” Crystal's voice boomed, before the loud snapping of giggles once again deafened me until they subsided.


You loook so comfyyyy” Crystal thundered.


I simply stared into the light. The bright white light illuminated the brown stained walls around me, the fluff colors around my face distinctive, browns and blacks of the stained fur intermixed with a shimmering hair or a wad of some nondescript filth. The hard thing I coughed out of my mouth glimmered slightly below my nose, the physical sensation of it above my lip once again entering my consciousness.


Crystal's voice boomed again.


Well, micro mark? Are youuuu comfy?”


Even given everything that happened that night, I found it hard to comprehend what Crystal was saying.

What the fuck? I thought silently. Am I comfy?


It took all my courage to speak.


“P-p-p-please – g-g-get me out-out...”


The thunder of Crystal's voice once again emanated from everywhere, the cocoon of filth I was in dully vibrating as the words echoed.


Whyyyy? Dontch lieeee – you looooove it in there. Everyone knows how much you looooove feeeeeet”


Crystal giggles once again bounced around the shoe like gunfire.


“I don't like feet!” I shouted, suddenly angry, before Crystal cackled in another fit of hysteria. The slipper shook as she did, sudden loud shock waves causing further tremors as what sounded like explosions coming from outside the slipper. Fuzz and dirt seemed to bounce up from the slipper, filling the air with particles stained white from the light, almost looking like snow. It was all too much. I started crying as Crystals giggles continued to vibrate my slipper prison.


“This-s-s...” I paused, my voice cracking as choked out a sob, desperate to scream as I chocked on the muggy air. “... isn't funny!”


I was staring into the light as Crystal's voice once again boomed around me.


Not funny?” she said, her giggles intermixed hiccups.

“You're right – this is hilaaaaarious”


I could feel my face becoming flush as Crystal continued to laugh at me. I found myself once again talking, staring into the light.


“You-you-you don't get it... it-it-it was...” I paused, the image of Amoe's dirty toes suddenly on my mind, the fetid taste of the filth stuffed into my throat materializing in my mouth and causing me to gag.


“... horrible” I finished.


The bright white light shining down on me hurt my eyes, and I found myself squinting, the brown walls on the sides of the shoe visibly stained and discolored in the strange light. I could see see fuzz coated hair embedded in the side of it, looping in on itself before disappearing the fluff.


Time seemed to linger, the slipper seeming oddly still, the lack of vibrations or giggles suddenly causing me to be nervous in and of itself. I simply stared at the light, trembling, praying that the nightmare would soon come to an end.


But I should have known better.


Go on” Crystal's voice thundered, breaking the silence.


My lips quivered as I stared into the bright white light of the cell phone above me. I knew, somewhere outside of the humid, ripe slipper was Crystal, breathing in clean air and drinking wine, watching me from a screen, perhaps occasionally looking into the slipper herself to see if she can see me. It must have been strange, seeing my image on the screen, without knowing the context you might not even know I was tiny, while at the same time knowing that the person you are talking to was stuck inside the very slipper that sat on the desk in front of you.


But those existential thoughts didn't trouble me. Instead, I could feel my face becoming red, a combination of fear, humiliation, and anger causing me to become as frustrated as I was scared.


“Go on...?” I said, wondering why Crystal still hadn't freed me from this coffin.


Yea. Tell me allllll about itttt. Pleeeaasseee” her voice boomed.


I stared into the light, flabbergasted at what I was hearing.


“C-c-crystal... p-p-plea...” I trembled, before Crystal's booming voice cut me off.


Looksh Marky – You either tell me or I leavsh you in thereeee” She thundered, her voice slurred.


I could tell she sounded irritated, and the thought of being left in here filled me with immediate dread – and so I started recounting what happened, my mind bouncing from subject to subject, staring blankly into the light as I did. I talked about how I initially got stuck in the fuzz, before Amoe's toes beat me. Crystal giggled all the while, the shoe vibrating as she did, causing me to stutter and tremble, before before pausing in terror as the dust and dirt flew around the shoe like snow from the vibrations.


Gooooo on Maaaarrrk” Crystal boomed drunkenly. “Unlessh you wanna shtayyy in therrrr”


The mere thought roused me from my paralysis, and I continued, once again speaking on how the toes beat me. I was too terrified now, saying everything that came to my mind, before describing how the same toes forcibly fed me the whatever gunk and filth they had gathered.


As I began to describe it, the thunder of giggles became deafening. Crystal seemed to have lost control of herself, and was in a fit of hysterical laughter. I could feel my face becoming hot red in embarrassment, and I wondered how none of the other girls could notice what was happening. Were they all really that drunk?


If I hadn't been so terrified, I would have realized they could easily have been. I had drunk with them before, after all.


Desperate and embarassed, I started to beg again.


“Ok! Crystal! I did what you want! Please – please, let me out!” I couldn't hear myself shouting over the sound of thunderous giggles, but I'm guessing that over the phone I could be, because the giggles slowed down, before I heard a loud snort, and an audible pause.


Oh Markkky, I feeel soo baaad.” Crystal thundered, before giggling again. “Looksh at how pashetic you are – you gotsh beat up by shweet Amoe's toooeeees!” She paused to laugh, before starting again.


No – worshe, they made you their biootch!” The giggles cracked around the shoe, and I felt like I wanted to shrink into nothing.


I was so humiliated, the pain, humidity and the ripe smell no longer conscious to me as I simply stared into the bright white light, the understanding of her words all I could think about.


She was right. Amoe toes had made me their bitch. I was helpless in comparison to the sweet girls toes, and she wasn't even aware of it. I was nothing to them.


Crystal's giggles cracked once more, before her voice boomed.


Ish that a toenail above your lipsh!” She thundered, before laughing again. “It's so perfectsh! Like a littshle white moustaaachee!”


***

To be continued!