- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story continues, same blah blah blah as previously.

Leave a review if you'd like!




Amoe gazed longingly at Crystal's lips, not hearing her friends voice, instead lusting to press her own lips into her red headed friend's skin. She didn't notice as her big toe once again tapped the strange bit of insole in her humid slippers, her feet almost numb in her increasingly excited state. On the fifth or sixth tap she finally noticed it again, the cool feeling of it contrasting with her increasingly hot toes. She wiggled them, barely registering how smoothly her toes slid across each other, the increased humidity and perspiration creating a natural lubricant on the skin between her toes. Her toes looked for the thing in the insole again before tapping it a few more times, the feeling of her toe drumming against it oddly relieving, the thing seeming to vibrate in response. Each time the feeling tickled her delightfully, the feeling exciting her enough that she turned her attention back to contemplate kissing her beautiful red haired friend. As Amoe thought about what to do, she was unconsciously rubbing her big toe across it, before barely noticing a small hole in the middle of it, the distinctive feeling drawing her attention. She found herself suddenly in trance, leaning in and pressing her lips against Crystal's neck, her whole body filled with pleasure. Crystal's skin felt warm against her lips, not noticing as she pressed lightly into the hole below her, barely conscious of the the hole in the insole underneath her toe. It felt unusually cool - almost wet in comparison to the rest of whatever it was, nothing like the rest of the fluff of her mangy old slippers; a slight dip in the middle in which she could feel just a bit of skin under her toe pushing into. Amoe stuck her tongue out and lightly licked the skin on Crystal's neck as her toe rested on the cool hole, the feeling of it underneath her big toe sending a surprising shiver in pleasure.


The delightful feeling was almost overwhelming and she pulled her head back from Crystal's neck, her red headed friends eyes were shut as she leaned her against the back of the couch, her lips curled into a smile, almost like she was sleeping. Amoe took a breath, in her reprieve turning her attention back to her feet below her. She moved her toe slightly, the skin on her toe scraping along rough edges in the hole in her insole below her.


Ah. She thought. So this must be the material underneath the fluff. There's some kinda hole in it....


She stared at her mangy slipper as she pressed down more with her toe, probing the small hole that was in the middle of this strange piece of her insole, feeling tickled at the cool feeling it gave in comparison to the rest the warm fluff as she dragged her toe across it. With her heightened sensitivity from the marijuana she could distinctly feel the strange opening on what she thought was the soft smooth insole that made up the bed of her slipper. As a bit of skin pushing partially inside the hole, she could feel the sharp edges of it scrape against her dirty toes, the distinctly cool feeling sent another shiver of pleasure, causing her to giggle. The feeling was oddly enjoyable, and so she started pressing down into it harder when Crystal's beuty entered her consciousness again. She couldn't control herself as she found her lips once again pressing into Crystals warm neck, her toe below her slowly moving across the hole in her slipper, unconscious of her foot desire to scrape the dirt of her toes.


***

My face throbbed as the dirty oily wall of flesh started to move before me, causing me to tremble in fear. The nonstop battery had come to a stop, but the wall that beat me pushed into my face, reminding me that there was no escape from the monster before me. The light was dim; the wall of flesh pushed into my face, only allowing me to see the grooves on the skin, specs of black and brown filling some bits of the skin between a groove in front of my eye, with various bits of fuzz around it. Off towards the side I could see the skin leather flesh wall lighten in color – the forming of a callous on towards the side of the big toe before me.


I struggled to breathe, my nose shooting with pain each time the flesh shifted against it, one nostril clogged. I wasn't sure if it was broken.


The subtle moments of the flesh wall filled me with fear, the movement now an experience I was all too familiar with. The pressure began to increase, the pain in my face and nose erupting as the feeling shot down the rest of the fluff entombed body, the dirty oily flesh pushing into my open mouth and causing me to taste the dirt covered skin. It pressed against my tongue – the leather feeling like it had a thin layer of wet dirt – almost mold. I tried to move away from it, but there was nowhere for me to go, my jaw forced painfully open the skin pressing into my teeth.


I could barely breathe from my nose, the flesh pressing into it and around my face cutting off all my vision but a blurry view from one eye of wall of dirty skin, just a single ripple caked with muck. I began to suffocate slowly again, my body slowly beginning to twitch as I writhed in agony for breath.


I could feel the muscles underneath the flesh begin to move, a strange shifting off the wall of flesh before me which felt almost like a wave.


And then, suddenly, the wall began to move sideways, the dirty oily flesh dragging into my skin painfully before it began to slide to the side. I could feel my skin pulled painfully with it, my face shifting almost sideways like a fighter pilot being pulled from too many g forces. I wanted to scream in pain, but I had no breath, my mouth still filled with the dirty oily flesh as it shifted its ways sideways.


The dirty wall of skin pushed into my teeth as it slid sideways. At first in the pain of the pressure and my skin being pulled I didn't noticed anything – but as each inch it slid across my mouth I could feel the skin scraping against my teeth, until I felt what seemed like a layer of slime falling into the back of my throat. I wanted to gag, but my mouth was stuffed with the wall of toe flesh, the wall slowly moving against my teeth as it slid across it, the layer of grime flaking off in it's wake, like moldy cheese against a grater.

I could feel the particulates slowly building up in my throat, until my tongue was coated in the stuff, an acrid layer of disgusting tasting grime, interspersed with harder bits that felt like rocks are dried leather. I felt like I was convulsing as the toe moved along, each inch scraping more filth and filling my mouth, until I started to choke, my mouth, tongue and teeth filled with the viscous material, pushing my cheeks out as it slowly filled with nowhere to go.


I gagged, but I could not get it out of mouth as the wall of flesh scraped more of it's much against my teeth. I could feel it slowly being forced down my throat, before I pietiously swallowed it, the disgusting material making me feel instantly sick as more was scraped into my mouth. I was screaming in my mind, the pain equal to the horrible taste in my mouth, the wall of flesh around me slowly squeezing me to death as suffocated on the filth being poured into my mouth, the taste of it like like rotting food.


***


“... itsh like Mark is a living dooooolllll...”


The fact that Crystal was talking surprised her, but the words bounced around her mind and shifted her attention. The idea occupied her mind; the concept of a living doll was fascinating to Amoe, continuing to unconsciously scrape her toe against the insole below her. She lifted her toe upward as she thought about it, flexing and scrunching her toes again and again, an instinctive attempt for her toes to try and clean themselves as she thought of her dolls and barbies. She thought of how often she played games or had a tea parties as a kid, not feeling the cool breeze passing through her toes which continued to wiggle themselves. The relieving feeling of fresh dirt and fuzz being loosened and falling out from between them went unnoticed as she was imagined Mark with puffy red cheeks. She started to giggle at the idea, not thinking as she lowered her big toe down again, slowly pressing it into the strange thing in her insole, unconsciously feeling bits of loose dirt and fluff that had fallen from between her toes that were now coating this odd thing in her slipper. She smeared some of the detritus stuck underneath her toes across the thing in her slipper, before she withdrew her foot slightly and allowed her toes to once again relax, before lowering them back into the fluff, feeling oily fuzz pressing up between her toes as she pushed down. She then lifted her toes again and slid her foot back fully into the old slipper, before wiggling her toes, as she did, dislodging some of the old gunk that got stuck there.


***

I coughed and gagged as the toe lifted off of me, spitting out as much of the oily grime that had been scraped into my mouth that I hadn't swallowed. I was woozy, like a boxer who took one too man punches.


I felt nauseous, my whole body in pain, but my attention was drawn in terror as I started to breathe the hot humid slipper air again, twitching in terror as I felt bits of fuzz and dirt raining down on my dirty face as fuzz started to blow around the slipper. My head hurt and my vision was blurred, each fleck seeming to oscillate from images of one to many of them, back and forth, as I struggled to focus my vision.


The big wall of flesh that were Amoe's toes were once again hovering above me in the dim light, bobbing up and down like pistons, each one causing me to squeal as it neared my face only to rocket up again, dirt and fuzz that were stock to it dislodging and landing around me like it was raining grime and dirt. The humid slipper wind made it difficult to see as the toes rocketed back up before me, an oily brown hair hanging from between her toes like a glimmering chain dragging from somewhere below me in the fluff across my face as huge flesh pistons lifted upward. The glimmering hair lilted left and right as the toe moved, part of it remaining lying on the my face and fluff below me. Each movement of her toes caused the thing to danc, and I would twitch in fear at each movment, oily fluff and dirt raining on and around me causing me to tremble. I struggled to breathe out of my partially clogged nose, trying desperately not to cough and causing more bits of filth to fall inevitably into my mouth.


But then monsters above me stopped moving, the bits of filth and dirt starting to slow their decent as the air began to still, the air becoming ripe and muggy. I trembled in fear and pain as I stared dizzily at dirt covered wall of flesh above me, and I started to whine as I watched the one that was the big toe slowly begin to descend, a bit of fluff falling from the bottom of it, bouncing on the wet chain of hair that was slowly beginning to twist and turn over itself as it lie on my face, the feeling of oily sweat leaking over my skin and running into the seems of my lips, stinging me before I could taste it on my teeth and tongue.


The bottom of the toe now cut off my vision of anything else but it, the heat rising in temperature as I watched the oil shimmer on the flesh that wasn't covered in fuzz and dirt, the flecks of visible rocks of dirt sticking out amongst the black muck that filled grooves of the bottom. The fuzz that fell from it stuck to the oil along my face, and I found my self snorting to keep my nose clear of the bits that slowly was burying me, the air now hot and damp.


I could only tremble as the flesh continued to lower, only inches from my face, and I could hear myself whine in terror as the wall of flesh slowly pressed into me, the feeling of pain from my aching body rising sharply as the air was one again slowly pushed out of me, everything turning black as I was buried under the wall of flesh, fuzz and dirt.



***


Amoe wasn't aware of this fixation she had to get the gunk out from between her toes, the things operating on their own as she instead imagined Mark as a little doll to be played with. In her mind, Mark was at a little table with her various dolls and a bear, having a mock tea party. Beneath her, she shifted her big toe once more, resting it on the strange thing wedged into her insole, the loose dirt and fuzz getting caught under her toe wrapping together as she slid her toe back over the thing, dragging the junk underneath her. As it continued to slide across her insole she dragged oily fuzz and whatever gunk with it, gathering more of it around the strange bit of insole that was underneath her toes. It wrapped together as she did, Amoe not noticing the feeling the loose dirt and fuzz gathering in ever increasing chunks.


Amoe's imagination was then diverted back to Crystal, who continued to talk.


“... but like, yea, I cansh imagine what it be like to be soooo tiiiiiiny ...”


Amoe nodded, unconsciously rolling the loose dirt under her toes, shifting it in circles around the strange bit of insole she found in her shoe.


“It must be scary. Like, even the littlest things can be life or death” Amoe finally responded, putting her head down again and looking at her slippers, unthinkingly pushing the rolled up gunk down into the weird thing wedged into her insole, the thin smearing and flattening over the thing in her sole.


***

Amoe's toe had lifted off of me, and I struggled and coughed as I once again could breathe in the humid environment, watching in new terror as the big toe seemed to taunt over me, the thing twisting in circles around me.


I could see it dragging chunks of fluff and dirt, the thing rolling into some kind of strange snowball of filth, loose hair wrapping around it in some strange amorphous ball of filth. I could see bits of it smearing into the big toes skin, depositing some of the gunk across the flesh as it pulled off others into the ball.


It would occasionally roll across the side of my face, the wet feeling of it contrasting with harder bits that pushed into my skin before it rolled across me, a strange ooze remaining on flesh before fluff and dirt mixed into it, leaving my face coated in a weird paste.


But then it paused, the ball of filth looking as two or three times the size of a basketball, the thing slowly warping under the toe right below the bottom of my face. I trembled at the sight of it, the big toe above me almost seeming to contemplate what to do with it, like an enormous couch sized creature contemplating how it would torture me.


And then the toe shifted forward, dragging the ball of gunk with it, the thing slowly pressing into my chin before covering my mouth. I could smell the thing, a mixture of rotting cheese and vinegar, sharp enough to feel like it burnt my nostril before the slimey sludge went over my nose, and I shut my eyes as it completely coated my eyes and face. I could feel it all around me, the harder its covered in slime pressing into me as I began to suffocate, being buried alive in sludge and fuzz, the odd rocks and shapes hurting my face, the pressure of them causing me to struggle to keep my mouth closed.


But I couldn't breathe, the sludge covered blackness, and in my panicked state I slowly began to grow tired, my lungs full of pain slowly lessening as I started to forget who I was, where I was, till I was left with only the vision of what I thought must have been a wrathful god.


The bottom of the dirty, bulbous wall flesh that was Amoe's big toe.


***


“I still feel bad about earlier.” Amoe paused, before biting her lip. “I had no idea Mark was down there.”


Crystal nodded, opening her red eyes and putting her arm over Amoe's shoulder. “Shh, it's okkkkk. Mark knows” -hic- “you weren't trying to hurt him...” she said, before resting her head against Amoe's shoulder.


Amoe was back in her head, trying to imagine what it must have been like for him, tightening her toes nervously, causing a chunk of gunk and dirt to get wedged between them.


“I'm a... giant... compared to him.” She said. “Just the thought of me accidentally vacuuming him up is terrifying, but I couldn't imagine the perspective of a giant tunnel pulling him...” she paused frowning, stretching her foot so that her big toe slowly lowered back onto the partially flattened bits of gunk resting on the thing wedged into her insole, her weight slowly causing it to spread into the ripples of her skin and onto whatever it was below her.


Crystal mumbled as she seemed to rest against Amoe. “Dochuuu think liiiiike that....” she paused, hiccuping. “Mark is totallyyy fine...” Crystal paused, smiling. “Jusht think of all the fun we can have...”


Crystal paused to hiccup. Amoe nodded, her mind bouncing back to the image of Mark dressed up as a little ken doll, and she started to giggle, bringing her arm around crystals chest, gently stroking her through her dress.


“Did you have Barbies growing up?” Amoe said as Crystal was once again stroking the tips of her fingers up and down Amoe's leg. As she did, Amoe couldn't help but flex her body again, her toes smearing more of the gunk evenly between them and the insole, her big toe dragging the stuff sideways and pushing the rest of it into some more fluff off to the side.


***

I was once again coughing, the feeling of humongous toes pressing through the gunk pushing down into my skin before dragging much of the muck away from my face. I could feel the sludge wedged into any gap it could find on my face, hunks of it lingering on the corners of my vision, my lips coated over like by the paste. My one nostril was coated in it, and I had to blow some gunk out , but I could feel the chunks in my nostrils remain.


The big toe further below my was covered in the gunk, I could see it between her toes and covering the bottom of it, like a poorly spackled wall. So I could only stare and tremble, once again conscious of the pain and heat, the ripe humidity of the slipper so thick it felt like was sauna. I was so thoroughly coated in grime and garbage I felt soaked, like I had jumped into pool of hot moldy syrup, as I stared at the monstrous dirty toes before me in terror.

***


Crystal nodded, staring at her legs. “Yea, a bunch. I played a lot with that whole family set one.”


Amoe giggled excitedly. “Oh yea!” She almost shouted, pushing her toe into the gunk congealing with the old fur of slipper, ripping out bits of fluff as her toe rolled the rest of it forward.


“The one with the whole family, the barbie, the ken doll, their daughter and the dog?” Amoe said, reminiscing on it as she spoke. She had the exact match when she was a kid.


Crystal nodded. “Yea... that one... -hic - I acshually brought some of them to college -hic- for decorashion...” She said, slurring her words as leaned her head on Amoe's shoulder.


Amoe felt warm and comfortable from the gesture - oddly at peace. She was thinking about the toys of her child hood as she began to slowly flex her toe forward and back, slowly rolling the junk underneath her toe, the ball pulling some of the goop off the strange bit in her old fuzzy insole like she was rolling up snow to make a snowman.


“I'm missing the Ken, but I have the Barbie and the daughter here on my drawer” Crystal said.


Amoe laughed. “The one where the daughter has that cute little red dress?” She flexed her toes backwards, smearing more of the fuzz and dirt along the bottoms of her toe.


Crystal nodded. “Yep”


Amoe responded excitedly, causing Crystal to pick her head up. “Yea, I had the same set!” she paused, removing her foot from her slipper and resting them on top suddenly, collapsing the roof of the slipper onto the insole below.


***
A new ball of filth rested at the bottom of my vision again, blocking my view of anything further in the slipper, as the wall of skin once again hovered above me. I was going to be buried in the filth again, I thought futilely, perhaps this time it being the last thing I ever see, my fate to be buried alive in grime and fuzz that clung to the bottoms of Amoe's foot.


My prison, my tomb, Amoe's slipper. Would she ever realize what happened? Would she one day find my rotting corpse in her slipper? Or would I just disappear into the fuzz, trampled and indistinguishable from the rest of the the sole, my final purpose to be a layer of cushion for Amoe's foot, before I'm inevitably thrown in the trash, completely forgotten.


The thing filled with a dread I didn't think possible.


But then, with what seemed like an explosion, the foot above me rocketed away, causing the gunk to roll away from my face, the light returning to the slipper, the fresh air gracefully allowing me to take a breathe, the muggy air I had breathing before almost feeling like I was drowning.


Everything seemed still for a second, but then fuzzy ceiling above came crashing down.


BOOOM


***


Amoe turned to Crystal who was now resting her feet on the table in front of her, the wine and bubbler resting next to them. She was speaking so excitedly it seemed like she might wake up Stephanie. Crystal's toes were pale, the nails painted white, and looked almost heavenly in comparison to Amoe's, who's skin was covered in fur and hair, the bottoms of them nearly stained black from dirt.


“Why don't we have a tea party with Mark?” Amoe said excitedly, picking her feet up and down rapidly on her already trampled slipper. Both of the girls giggled.


***
BOOOM

“HE-he-he-”

Even suffocating in the blackness, feeling surrounded by nothing but dirt and fuzz, the world seemed to shake, my stars filling my vision.

BOOOM


The thunder of giggles seemed to emanate from everywhere.


I was in pain, feeling like I had been punched over every inch of my body, my body twitching in reflex as I became more confused.

BOOOM

I was no longer sure where I was, everything was confused and blurred, I could see nothing and yet everywhere their seemed to be lights, my head aching as I could see my friends. Amoe, Crystal seemed to be everywhere and nowhere, the giggles cracking around me like thunder.


HE-hehe-he-haaa”


And then all I could see were my gods, the dirty flesh of toes, and I was terrified.

***


Crystal couldn't help but giggle as she grabbed Amoe.


“Shhh....” She said, somewhat excitedly herself.


“Not so loud” She paused, as Amoe continued to giggle. Amoe girl was now slipping her toes between the walls of her slipper, and picking them up. They flopped side ways against her foot before she abruptly slammed them back to the floor.


“But sounds like fuuuuun” Crystal said, drinking from her wine.


Amoe nodded, pausing to take a breath, tears rolling out of her eyes as her imagination ran wild.


“You could bring your Barbie and I could bring one of mine.” She said, before giggling, slipping her foot back inside her slipper, the various bits of fluff and clumps of dirt having scattered everywhere from her wild shaking.


“I'll bring a different one of course...” She paused, and then snickered. She lifted her toes and pulled her slipper under her so it looked like her foot was crawling inside, new specks and clumps of dirt getting stuck underneath and between them as they dragged themselves through the old fluff.


“... and we can have a little Tea party... A Mom, her son, and a family friend!” She laughed, fulling inserting her foot back into the slipper. The strange thing was buried under the ball of her foot again, and she didn't notice it again as she imagined the scenario in her mind.


Crystal laughed. “Whyyyyy not have us both be his Mommieeeees...” Crystal snickered. “... and then – we can make him serve us tea – and make sure he's good Mommiiies's boooooy.” She said, before laughing.


Amoe laughed. “Oh my god... that would be the best!”


Amoe giggled, imagining Mark carry a little tray, scurrying back and forth by a table that dwarfed him, delivering tea to the oversized barbie dolls which, even while sitting, Mark would get only up to the dolls knees.


“And we'll have to make sure he does a good job...” Amoe said, pausing to giggle, dragging her foot back slightly, bringing fuzz and dirt with it, until her toes and the dirt below them rested over the thing wedged into her sole.


Crystal interrupted, her eyes closed as she leaned back into the couch, her mouth pulled into a smile. “Yea he better do a goodsh job, or his mommieeees will have to punsh him... pusnish him... you know what I mean” she paused, giggling “... and with two mom's, it'll be double the punshishment if he screws up... ”


Amoe started to laugh again scrunching her toes, bits of dirt falling loose from between them before being dragged pushed into an ever increasing pile.


Amoe's imagination was running while, the idea of two Barbie dolls towering over Mark was hilarious to her. She could see it in her mind, Crystal sitting across from her as she stared down at a little tea party between them, the two girls slowly walking their dolls over to Mark as he tried to disobey them.


“I don't think good parents would tolerate a naughty little boy” Amoe paused to laugh, lifting her toes up to wiggle them once again, feeling the cool breeze between her toes as she forced little bits of fuzz and gunk out from the between them.


Crystal laughed. “Oh... I'm suuuuure he'd looooove that... can you imashgine it?” She paused and giggled. “...our Barbiesh over him, threatshening him with a spanking if he doesn't listen....”


Both the girls laughed at the idea, Amoe continuing to wiggle her toes in delight at the plan they were putting together. She couldn't help but giggle imagining mark lying across the dolls knees like a toddler, the long plastic arms of the barbie slapping his ass until it was bright red.


“I wonder if we could find him a little suit” Amoe said, giggling. She lifted her foot up, slowly swinging them in and out of her shoe, old dirt and fuzz clinging to her sole along with a few straight black and brown hairs.