- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have no idea how many sub chapters this may end up being.  Perhaps 1, but probably 2 more.  Hopefully not anymore than that... I'd like to finish this story at some point, lol.

Anyway, same stuff applies as before.  Write a review if you'd like.  
Enjoy!

Also, used to be able to add a dividing line before the chapter preamble and the chapter itself,  this new version of the site removed that?

----------------------

______________________________



“So whaddya think of Mark's little... fetish?” Crystal said, smiling.


Amoe looked at Crystal. The red haired girl moved her hand up Amoe's thigh towards her chest, the feeling of pleasure accompanying it making it even more difficult for her to think clearly. She became more and more excited; her slippers felt incredibly felt hot again so she pulled her foot partially out of her slipper, wiggling her toes rapidly as she quickly jerked her foot forward and back in the shoe.


She paused for a few moments to think about it, unconsciously shaking her foot below her as she did.


“Oh... it's cool I guess... I don't really care to be honest...” Amoe said.


Crystal laughter cut her off. “...Whaaaat?” She paused a second, putting her hand to her chest before she hiccuped to herself.


Amoe stopped shaking, slowly dipping her foot back into the old slipper as she did. She was trying to process what Crystal was saying, the words seeming foreign to her.


Crystal's partially closed red eyes looked right at Amoe before she spoke. “You're not looking forwa to” -hic- “havin him between your tooeeees?” She said, emphasizing the word like she almost had too much saliva in her throat.


Amoe found herself blushing, the embarrassment making her feel even hotter, the hot humid slipper surrounding her foot suddenly unbearable. She pulled her toes back out just enough to feel the fresh air again, before once again rapidly wiggling her toes in nervous excitement.


Crystal leaned in closer to Amoe's face, her breath smelling strongly of wine. “All the other girls seemed to looooove it”


Amoe blushed harder, Crystal's gaze making her uncomfortable enough to break her eye contact, and she found herself instinctively looking down again. She was staring at her dirty old slipper, her limbs feeling even hotter now from excitement. She felt like she was sweating from the heat, her toes shaking wildly in nervousness.


***

“Amoe... Pleeeeaaasse!!!” I begged, my voice hoarse from screaming.


Amoe's toes lingered below me the light towards the opening. From my back buried in the fluff I could only see the area outside her slipper just below the roof of the shoe, the dirty fluff of the insole cutting off my vision of anything below it.


I could see the grimy, monstrous things moving quickly up and down, only slightly visible before they moved into the bright light outside the slipper that made them difficult to see, before they would quickly reenter into the dim light under the lip of the shoe, occasionally picking themselves up enough to whack the roof and reveal their even filthier bottoms. The rapid movements would occasionally knocked the slipper and jerk me violently, each abrupt movement knocking the air partially out from me. Even dizzy I was panicked each time it happened, the rapid movements from her toes blowing the fuzz and dirt around the slipper like a storm, before I would watch a stray hair fly across above me that would fill me in fear. The hot humid wind stung me with bits of dirt while I watched brown oily fuzz fall from the roof, each time causing me to twitch as a new bit touched my skin.


A new oily hair whipped across my face, lifting up and down and slapping me before sticking to my skin, but like the many before, inevitably being pulled away by another gust of wind from the toes, the light rapidly changing between bright and dark as the toes moved in and out of the shoe and changed directions.


A godlike voice seemed to boom around me like thunder. I couldn't tell who was who anymore. The voices were deep and otherworldly, and seemed to originate from everywhere, but I don't know if my brain was unable to think simply out of fear.


Oh... it's cool I guess... I don't really care to be honest...”


Another giantess's voice quaked in response, the muggy wind around me continuing to swirl the detritus around me.


Whaaaat?”


But then, just as suddenly, the storm seemed to calm, and the shoe began to grow dim. I panicked seeing the dirty toes increasing in size as they began to creep inside slowly, the fuzz and dirt that clung to them would fall as the monsters lifted slowly up and down. The light outside the lip of the slipper was finally cut off as the toes continued to increase in size, the air becoming hotter and more humid with each passing moment.


“Amoe!!! Oh God!!! Please hear meeee!!” I screamed as loudly as I could as the tips of her toes now hovered over my lower body, the dirt and debris wedged into her skin distinct and visible amongst the soiled swirls of her skin. I trembled at bits as they fell from them, each one making me feel like I was slowly being buried alive.


A deep voice thundered once again around the shoe which seemed to come from every direction.


You're not looking forwa to” -hic- “havin him between your tooeeees?”


I couldn't make sense of what was going on, simply gripped by raw terror as I focused on the humongous filthy toes seeming to inch forward at painfully slow pace, like they wanted me to know the inevitability of my doom as the air in the slipper become hotter and more humid, the strong smell of something like old cheese and vinegar suddenly noticeable in comparison to the cool fresh air of before. They dirty things seemed to even shimmer in the dim light, the brown stained skin having a reflective quality to it, before I watched a small bead of liquid grime protruding from the bottom like a water balloon pasted to the skin.


FWOOOSH


And then, like a bullet from a gun, the grimy monstrous toes had disappeared before me, only leaving a flurry of dirt and fuzz as a giant rope like hair was pulled from behind me and further out of the shoe like a depressurized space ship. The light was bright enough to blind me again slightly, the bits of fuzz and dirt falling onto my exposed skin once again causing me to tremble.


The toes were in the light outside the slipper, the fresh air feeling returning as the wind picked back up into a storm, the light shifting rapidly as the toes jerked wildly outside the shoe.


I wanted to scream, but I could sob instead.


“Please...”


My voice sounded more like a baby pig then a person, choking with tears as I remained transfixed in terror at the dirty toes that lifted up and down like massive pistons. The toes dancing on the edge of my vision caused the hot humid storm to return, blowing the dirt, fuzz and rope like hairs around the shoe in a never ending explosion.


***


The alcohol and weed made it feel like Amoe was almost in a trance, raw pleasure mixing with the strange image of the imposing football player that was her friend making love to her between her toes. The images coursed through her mind as she struggled to make any sense of it; she did know that Mark, as impossible as it seemed, was now only an inch tall, and could very easily fit between her toes. Amoe could feel herself blushing even more, an increasing heat causing her to sweat in nervousness. The thought caused her to be suddenly embarrassed and exposed, and she instinctually reinserted her foot in her slipper as if she might be able physically manifest the hiding of her thoughts, not noticing the feeling of the thing buried underneath the increasingly moist ball of her foot and in the dirty fuzz of her slipper.


She felt oddly frozen, a nervous excitement seeming to cause a strange pulsation from beneath her; the feeling almost seeming to emanate from just below the ball of her foot, the feeling tickling her body right up to the tip or her nose. She found herself stretching in some kind of strange reflex to embrace it, pressing down into her dirty old slippers soles, a strange pulsation emanating from below her foot not ceasing as her face continued to blush, a tickling excitement rushing into her as she finally noticed Crystal's hands on her hip. Crystal was slowing tickling her with her fingers, the whole thing filling her with pleasure, her lips curled into an almost half-crazed smile.



***

Under the eternal hot blackness, I was slowly losing the battle to stay alive.


I was desperately fighting for my life. The sheer terror and panic of god knows how long had passed had finally ended with the dirty ball of Amoe's foot falling onto me like a collapsing ceiling, the weight of flesh slowly burying me amongst the fluff, completely cutting off my ability to wiggle and making it difficult to breathe, the only sensation besides the heat and skin the occasional thrum or Amoe's heartbeat and taste of dirt and fetid skin pushing into my mouth and pressing onto my nose. I was so deeply buried in the fluff that I actually seemed to have minuscule gaps to breathe between the folds of her skin, but each breath felt like I was sucking through wet leather hose, the folds in her skin constantly shifting around me to add to my desperation. It felt like thousands of fingers pressing into me like haphazard waves, the effect making it more or less difficult to breathe in rapid successions.


The stinging sensation of dirty oil that seeped into my eyes was no longer noticeable as I writhed in the humid hot blackness, the sensation of the steaming flesh only barely entering my consciousness as I hopelessly tried to push myself against the grimy rough leather that surrounded me. My futile efforts only caused my body to weaken, the strength in my body slowly leaving me, my tiny breaths becoming shorter and more infrequent. The pressure of flesh around me only seemed to increase in response, constricting me in an ever tightening cocoon as it pushed me down into the grimy fluff, until it was nearly impossible to breathe.


I would have screamed or cried if I could have. Instead I silently prayed to the thing that held my life in the balance.


Please God... I thought, hopelessly to myself.


Please let me live...


The pain seemed to dull, my body no longer capable of even offering a pittance of energy to twist and turn; I slowly resigned myself to my fate. The echoing words of prayer seemed to bounce around my mind as the taste of fetid cheesy salt seemed to perforate my being, and image of the entity I was praying to slowly seem to materialize in my mind, the final thought I could hold onto as the rest of the world seemed to slip away.


But it wasn't “God” I was thinking of. It wasn't even Amoe. It was just a wall of dirty flesh, with monstrous digits protruding off the end of them, slowly surrounding me before wrapping me up in blackness.

***

The pulsating feeling below Amoe's foot finally seemed to lessen, and her mind finally returned to Crystal next to her. The steamy heat in her slipper made her toes feel sweaty, and she partially slipped her foot out of them to feel the cool breeze around her now incredibly hot toes. It felt even cooler than before, the sweat mixing with the dirty fuzz covering her skin to cause the cool air to feel chill.


Amoe looked over at the doll house, suddenly having the impulse to reach in and take Mark out. The image was so odd, the large man having towered over her only a week before now completely at her mercy. The way Crystal looked at her made it seem like she could tell what Amoe was thinking about.


“Ooooooh” -hic- “Amoe... do you wanna play wish Markie?” She slurred slightly, looking at the doll house and smiling, before sliding her hand further up Amoe's leg.


Amoe shivered in response, feeling increasingly flush, letting her foot slowly drift in and out of her slipper in a strange desire to hide her feet in the increasingly uncomfortable steamy slipper. She wanted to kiss Crystal, but felt like she was frozen in place, her toes flexing upward from within her slipper as they remained partially inserted, just above the place where the ball of her foot rested and the strange thing wedged into the insole. The increased humidity starting forming beads of sweat on her foot, her body fighting maintain equilibrium as she became more excited.


***

A blast of cool air jolted me awake, only to be immediately replaced by smell and feeling of a rotten vinegar ridden sauna. I wasn't sure when I regained conscious, the memory the dirty flesh and toes still burnt into my mind as I found myself gasping in muggy slipper air, rare moments of cool air tasting like heaven before being replaced by the ripe slipper humidity, each breath feeling like I was almost drinking in fetid cheesy vinegar.


Opening my eyes, light blinded me as I desperately gulped in the air faster than I knew what was happening, each breath tasting like sharp old cheese. I would have gagged if I wasn't used to it already, instead only noticing the large and small particles I felt raining down onto my face and into my mouth, forcing me to cough and push the larger particles out of my mouth with my tongue before more were raining back on me, forcing me to repeat myself.


As my vision slowly adjusted in the dim light, I could finally see what was above me, the dirty bare toes of my memory just before I had passed out. They shimmered in the light with a strange brown metallic reflection, the grooves between her toes glistening with a grotesque dirty wetness.


I was once again terrified when I realized that I could see liquid moving along her skin, clinging to the bottoms in increasing globs like the bottom of dank wet cave.


Am I dead? I thought.


Is this hell?

***


Crystal giggled and Amoe looked at her. The two girls eyes were pink, but Crystal's eyes were slightly more closed than Amoe's, the fatigue and alcohol seeming to take their toll with the weed to make her look sleepy. But Amoe was the one who yawned, flexing her toes downward as she did, her big and second toe now resting on either side of the foreign entity in her slipper, her skin barely grazing the edges of each side it.


When Crystal finally stopped giggling, she continued. “And you knoooow, after he's... finisheshd...” Crystal emphasized the word as she slurred, giggling before she continued.


Amoe suddenly imagined Mark naked between her toes and unconsciously curled her toes before flexing them forward again. The thought was bizarre. She always found Mark a handsome man, but the idea of him wanting to...


Her thoughts were broken by the rest of Crystal's sentence.


...we can plaaaay with him ourselves...” She paused, leaning in towards Amoe, and gently kissing her on her bare neck.


Amoe shivered in pleasure as Crystal lips touched her. Amoe unconsciously lifted and wiggled her toes, the things sliding easily against each other from the increased perspiration covering her skin. As Crystal pressed her lips harder into Amoe's neck, Amoe's muscles tightened in an excited response. Amoe pushed her toes down deep in the fluff, unable to feel the strange thing wedged into the fluff as her toes slowly pushed down and tightened on either side of it.

***

Amoe's Brobdingnagian big toe and second toe came slamming down on other side of my face as I screamed.


“AHHHHH!!!!” I yelled, my voice hurting as I did.


The fluff seemed to rock like a boat getting hit by a huge wave, leaving me dizzy. The slimy dirty toes slid roughly along the sides of my face, snapping my skin back painfully for a second. The dim light reflected off the glistening soiled surface of skin that surrounded me on all sides; the wet sheen of skin on the sides of the toes was covered in soaked fuzz and other dirt which clung to it, the swirls of her skin smeared in something that looked like wet mud. The only other thing visible was the stained ceiling of the slipper above me, only making up a sliver of my vision, the nasty toes surrounding me like I was at the bottom of a fleshy well.


Her flesh was hot and damp as it slid along the sides of my face, the wall of skin pushing into me from both sides, smearing wet dirt and fluff along my face, pushing my skin together like I was trying to make a funny face. I was wheezing and crying at the same time, my breath haggard. I was terrified by the huge cushion like walls rising up and above my face, the distinctive swirls and patterns glistening in the dim light were visible to my eyes. My vision darted from the wet clumps of dirt to a stray hair plastered on the side of the big toe to my left, the thing pressing into the side of my face before disappearing below me and into the fluff. I trembled as the monstrous toes seemed to rumble around me like a strange flesh machine, the vibration slowly smearing the wet clumps wedged between where the flesh met between the the two toes and into my chin below me. They looked like large dark brown and black globs of filth, covered in tiny wet hairs.


The whole environment smelled of a rotting vinegar that permeated my nose and mouth as I tried to breathe. I could taste it as the air, like too many warm salty humidifiers being blown directly onto me. I could feel a rising wetness covering my skin, the sides of my face that were pressed into the toes starting to feel like a thin layer of oily film was forming between my flesh and the toes.


I looked over for a second, in my horror saw the liquid oily sweat form a thin layer like stream which slid over her skin and onto my face. In terror I realized what was happening as the hot humid environment began to rise in temperature and the toes begin to glisten in visible sweat, bubbles of dirty liquid that looked like small balloons starting to form between her toes.


And just as suddenly as they formed, they broke, flowing like a stream into the the dirty toe jam wedged between her fold of skin. The soggy filth absorbed some of the liquid while the rest continued to flow, pulling some of the toe jam debris along with it, the hot salty oil and gunk hitting my chin like swamp water left out in the sun too long, before it slid over the rest of my mouth and face.


I instantly gagged; coughing as more the warm oily filth flowed over me like a bucket of never ending fetid oil that was left molding in the sun. It slowly poured over me, only causing me to choke and gag on the rancid flavor as I continued to be blinded.


I struggled and jerked as much as I could, desperate to break free and draw any breath, but the dirty toes locked me in place, my torture continuing as the foul warm sweat continued to flow over me. I once again found myself suffocating, only adding humiliation to my horror as I realized I was drowning on the dirty sweat coming off of Amoe's hot monstrous toes.


Please... I begged silently too myself.


My mind was just left begging in a craze to the dirty toes that literally held my life, praying to them that I might be spared.


***

As the sides of Amoe's big and second toe rubbed on either side of the strange thing buried in the fluff, Crystal kissed her again, this time sticking out her tongue as she did, the warm wet saliva causing Amoe to instantly jerk her head towards Crystal as she did. Amoe took a deep breath of fresh air, before she couldn't help but kiss Crystal's cheek back, the girl unable to feel anything but carnal pleasure as her toes slowly began to grip either side of the object wedged into the fluff, her subconscious barely registering the relatively cool feeling of it against her hot toes.


As she moved to kiss Crystal's neck, she could feel the vibration of her voice through her lips.


“Cansh you imagine what fun we could have...” she paused, letting out a slight moan as Amoe bit her neck slightly.


Amoe's toes were now sliding up and down against the sides of the thing in her fluff, lifting her big toe upward and rubbing against the side of it, while her second toe went down rubbing it the other way. Amoe was completely unaware; her toes were on seeming autopilot, manipulating the little thing by slowly pressing, squeezing, and stretching it, as if her toes were trying to vent sexual tension out on the thing.


Crystal continued. “... if we had a little toy Marky right now to play with...” She said, before hiccuping as Amoe kissed her neck, causing her to giggle.


As Amoe kissed her neck and subconsciously began to squeeze the thing wedged between her toes, she started to imagine Mark as a toy, or a doll more specifically. She had always had a large collection of barbie dolls as a child, and the sudden image of having Mark interacting with her Barbie dolls as she manipulated them was just too funny, even if that's not what Crystal had in mind.


Amoe couldn't help but start laughing, releasing her grip on the thing wedged between her toes, flexing them above it as she wiggled them unconsciously, the cool air leaking in from outside the slipper feeling nice against her hot feet and toes.


***

Girlish giggles thundered around me as the monstrous toes lifted off of mercifully. I was unable to hear myself coughing and gagging a the laughter boomed around me.


HAHAHAHA”


I found myself once again breathing, coughing as I drew in deep breaths, my eyes barely open as a wet dampness continued to splash down on me. My cheeks burned from the monstrous flesh cushions which had rubbed me roughly up and down, pulling me skin in either directions before they squeezed me slowly between them. I felt like I was going to pass out from pain when they finally released me, and now, in the blurry dim light, I could see what had happened. The toes lifted above me, wiggling on top of me only just enough to give me room to breathe, dirty droplets of sweat lightly trickling off from the bottom of her big toe as it suspended above me, like condensation in a hot salty rain, the flesh like ceiling suspended only about a foot from my face, like I was trapped in a coffin made of fluff of and wet dirty toes.


I trembled as I stared, terrified of the wall of wet grungy flesh above me, slowly shifting up and down like the dirty ceiling of flesh was actually a rough sea. Each drop that landed on me caused me to flinch and I found myself crying, begging to the toes above me.


“P-p-please...” I cried, nearly hysterical, staring at the toe mistresses that controlled my fate.


“N-n-no more...”


It was then Amoe's words from before echoed through my mind, the memory and realization somehow making everything feel even worse.


I was Amoe's toe bitch... and I don't think she even knew.

***


Crystal stopped kissing her and leaned back, slightly miffed that Amoe started laughing.


“What's so funny?” she asked, her hand back on Amoe's thigh, running her finger up and down the side of it.


Amoe continued to laugh, glancing down at her slipper as she moved her toes into and out of the it. As she did her foot and toes bounced against the top and the bottom, and she could feel the various bits of fluff and other junk sticking to her feet and between her toes as they were exposed to the fresh air.

“I don't know, it's just been like, a bloody strange day.” She paused, and the turned to the doll house where she thought Mark was at, pressing down onto the slippers heel with her foot, more bits of dirt and fluff from the insole getting stuck below her foot and between her toes again. Amoe could feel the drunken high as if she was in a spin, her mind full of thoughts, suddenly feeling thirsty before reaching for her wine again to drink.


Amoe looked back up at Crystal.


“Mark is an inch tall now. Isn't that crazy?” She said. She could feel distinctive dirt and fluff under her toes again, and she wiggled them so that the bits between her toes fell loose and back to the insole.


Crystal laughed. “Yea, iss pretty wiiiild.” She paused to drink her own wine. “Crazy how quickly things can -hic- change.”

“It's pretty weird...” Amoe responded, staring at the dollhouse tucked below Stephanie's desk.


Crystal continued talking, her one eye now partially more closed than the other, her words partly slurring from her mixture of booze and weed.


“But you know whach's really crazy? All this progressive stuff is starting to expand...” Crystal was saying.


Amoe nodded, but her mind was wandering again. She was thinking about her day, her learning of Mark's sexual deviancy and her nearly accidental killing of him. Then there was her feelings for Crystal...


“The 3 strike policy is going to be, uh, mandated nationwide soon if you can believe the preshident...” Crystal slurred.


Amoe wiggled her toes nervously, accidentally feeling the strange thing wedged into her insole, once again remembering that it was there. Crystal continued to talk, and Amoe was only half paying attention to her, her own mind wandering as she moved her toes over the thing, before lowering them slowly, probing it with a big toe. It was soft and smooth, yet slightly cooler in comparison to the warm fluff, almost feeling a bit damp in comparison to the oily fluff in her shoe.


Huh. So this is what the sole is made of... Amoe thought again as she absentmindedly began to slowly rub it underneath her big toe.


“...She's really cracking down hard on men...”


She continued to feel it before she began tapping it lightly with her toe, the thing moving slightly with each little tap, but she could tell it was wedged solidly in the insole. She then tried pushing it from the side, the thing giving partially underneath the flesh of her toe, but the fluff surrounding it only warped slightly as she did. The thing shifted back into place as she stopped pushing at it from it's side, feeling the thing slide across the bottom of her toe as it did. It tickled her skin, an oddly pleasurable feeling in her high state, before noticing Crystal's voice again.


***
A goddesses voice thundered around me.


The 3 strike policy is going to be, uh, mandated everywhere soon if you can believe the preshident...”


In the humid, rank environment of the slipper, Amoe's dirty wet toes wiggled above me, bits of filth from between her toes and warm salty oil falling down onto me and forcing me to struggle to breathe like it was raining dirt and warm sweat.


“eeeeehhh” I whined piteously.


She had just pressed her toe into my face, temporarily suffocating me for a second, only to lift it off again to taunt me from above, the monsters seeming to clean themselves, using me as their dirty human trash heap.


But then the toes suddenly paused, and for a fraction of a second, I watched in terror as the big toe slowly shifted directly over me. I stared at a glimmering stream of sweat rolling down from the side underneath it, forming a small blob.


“P-p-ple -”


BAM


Before I knew what had had happened, the toe swooped down and slammed into my face, like boxer throwing a straight jab, knocking my head back into the fluff, the thing hovering above me again before I realized what had happened.


A drop of hot moisture fell off the toe and stung my eyes.


BAM


The toe had punched me again, seemingly faster than the last time, the heat and slime from the toe rubbing into my skin before pulling off again, the hot sweat and dirt erupting like spray above me as the toe was once again positioned above me. My head hurt, and I tried to process -


BAM


I could hear a goddess voice even through the ringing in my ears.

“...She's really cracking down hard on men...”

Time seemed to slow as the toe pulled off of me, the taste of cheesy salt the only thing I could feel besides the increasing pain in my head, my body now instinctively trembling at the toe suspended above me.


I didn't realize I was begging.


“Plea-”


BAM


I could taste blood mixing into the sour vinegary sweat now, my vision slightly blurry, the hot steamy environment of the shoe somehow feeling oppressive as a mist of dirt and sweat seemed suspended in the air above me like a cloud.


I didn't realize I was screaming when the toe came down again.


BAM

***


“... and, like, I've even heard talk of the propping... - hic- propasing – hic- you know what I mean” Crystal said, pausing to giggle. “... to selllll 3rd strike men in other states, using them on open market, people are coming up with all sorts of wild ideas -hic-”


Amoe nodded but wasn't fully paying attention, turning to look down at her slipper, her foot inside just far enough so that her toes could probe at the strange thing.


It's weird that it moves a bit when I push it. Perhaps it's a rock? She thought, tapping it a few more times to try and see if she might dislodge it, before pressing her toe into it, pushing it around as she dragged her big toe across it. She felt it give slightly, like the thing was being pushed into the fluff.


“... like itsh gotta be really strange that were as big as skyscrapers to him...”


Amoe nodded, looking Crystal in the eyes. Crystal's eyes were distinctly red, and she could feel Crystal's pulse through her thighs as the girls legs touched each other. Her skin was warm and soft, and she found herself becoming aroused by Crystal, staring at her lips in a kind of secret lust. Without thinking, she started to tap her toes nervously and with more strength than before, picking up her big toe and jerking it down in the the insole, not noticing as her toe hit the strange thing wedged into the sole, repeating the process over and over.

***

Terrified and dizzy in the ripe, dank slipper darkness, I struggled to breathe and keep my eyes open. But a sudden rapid movement of Amoe's big toe jerking into the air drew my flight or flight response, and time seemed to slow as I stared in terror as the enormous thing raised up even further then before.


In my confused, pained state, I knew what was about to happen. I felt like a small animal trapped by a bear, the thing raising up over me to consume me alive. I was absolutely terrified.


I watched as particles of dirt and sweat slowly fell off of it, like time was slowing down, a single drop of warm oily sweat slowly falling in the dim light in slow motion down onto me. The dirty brown skin under Amoe's toes glistened in the light above me, and I found myself piteously whining as the warm drop of sweat splashed over my lips, but I was too terrified to even gag at the cheesy flavor.


The big toe swooped down on me faster than lighting.


BOOOM


The world flashed white as my head was knocked down deep in the fluff, rebounding suddenly in a jerk; a sharp pain emanating across my face and down my limbs. Everything seemed to spin, my head full of pain as the light in the slipper now seemed far too bright, hurting my eyes. I could feel and taste the ripe slipper air, the only sensation I had besides the pain, before I saw big toe glistening once again above me, terror gripping me once more.


BOOOM


The world flashed white again, my face erupting in pain. I could taste blood as the world seemed to spin around me, stars in my eyes complimenting the kaleidoscope that was now my vision. The ringing in my ears was otherwise deafening, but I was still able to taste the salty vinegar sweat and skin that seemed to go deep into my mouth and nose. I was struggling to breathe, the air seemingly forced out of me, the world spinning slowly around, the particles in the air blurred to the point I wasn't sure if it was globs of moisture or just my confused vision. It didn't even feel like the toe had lifted off of me, everything was just oppressive heat, old cheesy sweat, and pain.

BOOOM


I was somewhere else, far away in the light of a green field, trees on the horizon. I wasn't sure how I got here, but before I could think about it, the field turned dark. I looked up, above me was a storm which stretched in all directions; it was a dark black sky, no more light anywhere on the horizon. It was raining, but the water was yellowish brown and warm, smelling of rotting salt and vinegar.


Then globs of brown filth started falling on me, pelting my face and covering my skin like wet rags. I realized it wasn't storm; looking up again, it was soiled skin, stretching as far as I could see, going off in every direction. I could see swirls of skin forming a distinctive pattern, caked with dirt, each one looking like valleys and mountains that stretched off beyond the horizon.


I was screaming as the sky fell; I had no escape. I could see the trees on the edge of the field quickly be crushed with a crack, before the wall of dirty yellow skin fell onto me, and I was consumed in a hot humid blackness.


BOOOM


Everything was black.


Am I dead?


I felt pain and sharp ringing in my ear; a pounding heartbeat was echoing around me. I found myself struggling to breathe in the hot oily wet blackness, one of my eyes pushed painfully shut as I struggled to open them. As I opened one eye, even with my kaleidoscope of vision, I could see the blurry swirls of dirty flesh only an inch from my face and feel the warm sweat rolling off of them as it made contact with my nose and cheek. I panicked, struggling to breathe, realizing that my mouth was forced painfully open as the wall of toe flesh pushed into it, like the tip of a humongous dirty leather cushion being stuffed into my mouth. The rest of the skin warped around my face and pushed one of my nostrils shut, but as I struggled to breathe, I could tell with pitiful mercy, one of them remained open. It formed a pocket of muggy slipper air allowing me to draw in small tepid breaths, the rank humidity making it difficult to tell if I was breathing anything in at all, the occasionally spray of sweat clogging my nostril and causing me to sniffle in the swampy air of slipper and toes. I watched the dirty liquid flow in front of my face along the dirty wall of flesh that was Amoe's toe occasionally splash me, as much as I could feel the salty, cheesy vinegary sweat rolling down the wall of skin against my face, before finally disappearing beyond my vision.


In my horror, as it rolled between my skin and the wall of flesh I was pressed into, I could feel the hot oily sweat seep into my mouth, tasting it's gross acrid flavor as it slowly filled my throat. I tried to gag, twist my head in any direction to escape the putrid taste, but I was locked fully in place, and eventually had to give up, vainly trying to not swallow it before I inevitably did. It continued to pour into my mouth like a small hot stream, my mouth now just a drain for the dirty warm sweat rolling off the toe that surrounded me.


My whole body ached as I struggled to breathe out of a single nostril, and as the ringing in my ears died down I realized the heartbeat I was hearing was coming from the pulse of the toe above me, each thrum vibrating me reminding me of my position in life now, just a cushion and drain for Amoe's dirty toes. The dirty, bulbous skin had forced my mouth painfully open, the salty sweat and skin pushing my lips to the side and stinging my gums, putting a pressure on my teeth to the point I was worried they might eventually snap. And, worst of all, even amongst the sweat the seeped into my mouth, the skin felt like it was slowly pushing inside, and I could taste the dirty flesh against the tip of my tongue.


I tried pulling my tongue back into my mouth, but I was so weak and in so much pain I gave up, resigning to accept the putrid taste of Amoe's dirty big toe grazing my tongue, each second passing seeming to push a tiny bit further onto the tip, my body aching in pain as I became more and more lightheaded as I struggled to breathe, only feeling hot sweaty flesh pressing down onto me besides the oily fluff that wrapped my body.


I couldn't even cry – every moment was simply as struggle to stay alive.


A voice echoe'd in my mind.


Amoe's little toe bitch...