- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is all still chapter X4 ( have the x because i'm not sure if i'm going to add chapters before this or whatever)  but want to make sure for those who still read this that it's new as i didn't complete it when i posted story initially.  Please leave a review if you want more!

 

 


 

Her toes slammed back down. “Tea or coffee?” I heard Dianne say from above. As her toes pressed me into her pump the sweat splashed on top of my face, blinding me and preventing me from breathing. I coughed and took a breath as Dianne lifted her foot back up, her toes lifting as well, the grime keeping me stuck to the bottom.

 

BOOM

 

Her toes slammed back down, and the sweat splashed onto me again. I coughed and struggled to breathe again.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

I had barely a second to get the toe funk out of my mouth to attempt and breathe before her toes slammed down onto me again, forcing the air from my lungs while simultaneously submerging me in her liquid sweat.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

It occurred to me that there was a real chance I was going to suffocate before she was done serving. I struggled to move but it was utterly futile – there was nowhere to go and thin a layer of grime was starting to seal me to my fleshy prison walls. I was probably crying out of desperate attempts to breathe but I was so thoroughly drenched I couldn't feel any distinct tears.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

While I could see Dianne's foot continuing to accumulate fresh sweat, her toes glistening with increasingly large drops that would drain into the nylon and pump, or pour directly onto my body or my face, the sweat level no longer appeared to be rising. It was probably only in this toe imprint section where the pool was forming – as it got over the lip of the pool it was probably draining off elsewhere in the shoe. I guess I was somewhat relieved – having the sweat level slowly accumulate to the point where it was above my head after a few hours – drowning in the sweat of a woman who was supposed to be saving me from these types of nightmares, would be the type of biblical humiliation that I never thought was possible 2 months ago. Now it was a real possibility.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

Looking at the gap between her toes I can see more toe jam had accumulated. Based on the rate of accumulation I had only been here for the fifth of the time that had past since I fell unconscious. I'm guessing around 5-10 minutes had past, which meant I was out for about a half hour.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

The pattern was now becoming predictable and I knew how to time my breathing. I would deliberately force the air from my lungs to prevent the wind from being knocked out of me – that time of not being forced to breathe saved me a few seconds to allow me to spit out the crap that got in my mouth before the toes lifted up again, pulling me up with them, allowing me to draw in a quick breath.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

I wondered if Dianne had any idea what was happening to me right now. Perhaps this was just mistake of the pumps she wore today – perhaps other tinies didn't have quite the salty foot sauna that I was experiencing. Just my luck I guess. I wonder if she even consciously was considering my presence at all. For all I knew she could have completely forgotten about me – too busy dealing with passengers and doing her official duty as a flight attendant. I was becoming more and more congealed to her foot that I might no longer be separate enough to give off any distinctive feeling to her.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

She was out there, breathing fresh air and interacting with passengers. She could freely move her limbs and see what was happening around her. If she looked down she would see her nylons extending down to her black pumps – her feet entering two pairs of warm leather shoes. Maybe she would have thought her feet were sore, but otherwise they were just a passing note as she continued to grab coffee and move her cart down the isle. Her walking just unconscious movements manipulating her feet and toes that she wasn't voluntarily controlling.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

But for me, in this dark leathery foot sauna prison, it felt like it was well over 110 degrees and the air was as if you ran boiling hot water in a sealed room. Just pure steam that made getting oxygen difficult – even if I could breathe it didn't feel like enough air to prevent me from being light headed. I was locked in place, her toes slamming into me and her sweat splashing over me, occasionally I'd be pinned to the floor as her sweat ran from between her toes and carried some gunk onto me, chocking me as I struggled to cough it up. All I could see from the stinging of my eyes was her calloused big toe and her long second toe, food gunk from her and the toe gap to my right and then the nylon net above me which obscured the leather top of the pump. There was a faint white light running up from the top of her foot before being obscured by the leather of the pump.

 

“Tea or coffee?”

BOOM.

Sweat and gunk and struggling for breath.

 

Suddenly I though of a quote from my class on the ancient greeks. “Reality is both one and many” from Heraclitus of Abdera. Perhaps the Greeks more than any, with their myths of goddess's and titans would appreciate the situation I was in. I was in Dianne's shoe, after all.

 

The same scene and two different realities. To Dianne, her pumps were just the mundane coverings of for her feet – no active thought was required as to what was happening below her hands. She was delivering beverages – a routine task that allowed her to interact with passengers and perhaps have a laugh with a coworker.

 

But to me, her pumps were some kind of fantasy torture device. Every moment was heat and a struggle to breathe, immersed in gunk and slammed by giant monstrosities that repeated in an almost mechanical – dehumanized way. They had no concern for tiny man that they continued to batter, and push into the sweat and muck. It was up to me to try and survive as Dianne's foot prison unconcernedly slammed me in a never ending gauntlet.

 

BOOM

 

I didn't hear Dianne ask for tea or coffee anymore. Perhaps she was done delivering food. She was still walking, however, and my struggle to survive continued.

 

BOOM

 

As her toes lifted I was sealed to the bottom by her gunk, I tried pushing off her toes and with my arms, but Dianne's toes slammed me back down into the pump and was mashed into gunk under her foot again. I realized it was futile. The only way I was going to get removed from her gunk would be with her help.

 

BOOM

 

She would be my angel and my demon. Rescuing me from the hell she involuntarily put me through. I began praying that she would be done soon and remove me from her nylon – while simultaneously being angry that she had me here in the first place. I was scared and helpless and I wanted to scream at her.

 

BOOM

 

This time I felt the shoe lift up but I didn't slam back down. At first I felt vertigo, but then Dianne's toes starting to shift as she flexed them upward and apart, and then rhythmically starting pressing them forward, each toe rolling forward until the next, going from big toe to pinky and then back again.

 

This was chaos for me. I felt like I was being rapidly shaken back and forth, my head slamming into her calloused big toe as it pushed my neck backward, and with my chest being pulled upward as her middle toe was raised. It felt like I was about to have my neck snapped or body ripped in half. I started screaming but the process just continued.

There was a bright light emerging now from below me. And suddenly I could feel and breathe fresh air. The sole of her pump dropped out from below me and the air filled the gaps around my body and I was shaking from cold air and being covered in Dianne's sweat. Her toes no longer were moving in random directions, they simply flex up and scrunch over and over as she shook her foot forwards and back, her pump dangling from her toes caused the sole of her shoe to bounce occasionally into me and the base of her foot.

 

She was dangling her shoe unconsciously, I thought. I was shivering from the cold and was trying to get closer to Dianne's toes, her flexing from before had unsealed me from the grime and her foot. I was shifting directions rapidly and slamming into her toes and the ball of her foot and the nylon below me. It was like I was getting in a car accident over and over. There was nothing I could do. The g forces whipped me into her toes and back into her nylon.

 

I started screaming but I was too quiet or the plane too loud. The process didn't stop. Occasionally she would do something different with her foot, like shake it back and forth. Every once in a while the foot would come to a complete stop – and I would be relieved but filled with dread watching her toes like the calm before the storm. Sometimes they would scrunch around me and squeeze me so that all the air was forced from my lungs and I couldn't breathe, and I felt like I was getting sucked deep into her toe cocoon, the heat from her toes completely surrounding me and her sweat pouring onto my face and body, the detritus that had accumulated their being forced into my skin and the gaps between my lips into the orifices of my body.

 

And then just as I would start to lose consciousness her toes would relax and I would fall back to the nylon, the cold air would wake me up and I would start shivering, and I would instinctively try to snuggle back under the toes that just 2 seconds previously were about to squash me between them.

 

I had no control. Whatever freedom I had was being overwhelmed by survival instinct. I realized then and there that I needed to get out and I only had one choice. I had to signal to Dianne.

 

I looked over to my right at the gap between Dianne's big and second toe and more grime and toe funk than I had seen yet. But I didn't care. I buried my head into the grime and used my teeth do dig through the few inches that had accumulated on top of the flesh between her toes. I would bite in with my mouth, getting pieces of skin and dirt and parts of her pump and nylon in my mouth – all thoroughly soaked from Dianne's sweat, and then turn my head to the left and spit it out. Another bite – chunkier this time, and coughed it out. A third bite – slimier this time, and coughed it out – more of a struggle since the material was more of a liquid and stuck to my teeth the top of my mouth. I eventually ended up swallowing it – I think it had a bit of leather taste which I was presume was some dead skin. I was starting to see rough white skin below. I scraped around the sides of this flesh to remove more grime with my teeth, scraping it off and having it accumulate in my mouth. I spit out what I could and swallowed the rest – and created a bit of space for me to access her flesh. I hoped it would be enough to get her attention.

 

So I buried my face into her flesh, and basically made love to her toe gap, at first I started kissing, but when nothing happened I started to add my tongue into the mix. She tasted like salted cheese. Her toes offered no response, so I started licking deeply, putting my tongue out as far as I could to give as much contact between my tongue and her skin, and then moved it methodically up and, left and right, making sure to place my tongue anywhere I thought I hadn't before. Dianne's sweat trickled from her toes to the gap between her toes and I was lapping it up with dead skin and everything else.

Dianne's toes twitched briefly, shoving my face right into her flesh. I continued my desperate attempt to get her attention lapping up her sweat and swallowing it while continuing to lick. Her toes no longer seemed to notice and I began to panic, so I opened my mouth and placed my lips, tongue, and teeth on her toe gap, simultaneously licking whilst scraping her flesh from my teeth and sucking with my lips. I could feel her skin being pulled slightly from my minuscule pressure. Her flesh tasted of salt and lightly cheesey leather, and I was swallowing black grime and sweat throughout. Licking up dead skin and wishing that this goddess would notice me. I was begging the only way I could.

 

Apparently Dianne could feel it too. Suddenly her toes wrapped around me and I was being forced into her toe cocoon – but not enough to squeeze the air from me. I was finally noticed.

 

“Hey Sarah – I'm going to use the bathroom for a a bit – you good out here?”

 

Sarah responded: “Yea, you should have 15 or so minutes. People will be drinking their coffee so we'll give them a bit before clean up.”

 

“Great” Dianne responded.


I could see a shadow below me and saw Dianne's hand grabbing the heel of her shoe. It was suddenly black and Dianne fully reinserted her foot in the shoe, and I was back in my hot prison. Only a few more steps until I would be out, I hoped.

 

BOOM

 

I heard the door to the bathroom slide open.