- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More content.  Same stuff applies.  hoping for less then 10 chapters left but with my writing...

 

who knows

 


 

 


Crystal handed Amoe her slippers and Amoe couldn't help but blush as she saw how worn her old slippers were in Crystals hands. The once green color on the outside of the shoe had faded into more of a gray and there were parts that were brown and black from wear and tear, with holes torn into the outer fabric to reveal the inner material within. Crystal was holding them by the heel, where the once white fluff was stained more of a yellow at best, the rim of cushion that held her heel in place now nothing more than bits of torn fabric that dangled off the back of it.

 

Yet as Amoe reached out for them, Crystal seemed to pay no mind, her own head turning towards the speaker where the guitar music was gently playing. Amoe followed her gaze, noticing the dollhouse she presumed Mark was sleeping in. After everything that happened that night, she was happy to believe that Mark wasn't as much of foot pervert as Crystal made him out to be – she was half expecting to see him lying inside of her slipper pleasuring himself.

 

Ew, gross. The idea disgusted her.

 

She reached out for the slippers, grabbing onto the familiar textures that she had owned for years now by the roof of the shoe.

I guess Mark isn't that big of a weirdo.

 

It made her feel better knowing that Mark wasn't trying to take advantage of her – the whole thing now seemed somewhat endearing, knowing that Mark wasn't being completely controlled by his own lust the girls feet, that he respected them enough to know when to be humble. She looked down at her own plain feet and toes, wondering what he could possibly find attractive in them, but knowing if they would make Mark happy, she would more than happily provide.

 

I'll make sure he has a blast with me next time. After all, I do owe him.

 

She could smell the slippers as she held them. She didn't really mind the smell, it somehow reminded her of home and bygone days, of running around the house with her sisters and taking walks around the block with her dog.

 

Crystal took out her phone and lowered the music, shifting her body so that her knees were pointed towards Amoe.

“Thanks, love” Amoe said to Crystal, shifting the slippers past her legs, before letting them fall to the floor, watching the loose material around the heel and the dirty sheep flap in the air.


***

 

Yea, alright, cool. Give me my slippers. I'm heading out.”

 

Amoe's booming voice echoed around the shoe as I felt the the slipper rapidly move. I couldn't see anything but the stained interior, the light from outside changing as the rapid acceleration made me feel like I was being flung forward. I then slammed to a stop, the slipper air spinning up dirt and detritus around me.

 

What the fuck? They can't see me?

 

I could feel my body at an angle, my head below my feet, before I saw a dark shadow appear before me. Tracing it to it's source was a tree like finger, the top of which was a white tipped nail just above the fuzz in front of my face towards the end of the slipper, where I could only see a sliver of the outside world. It was Crystal – the giantess identified by the the massive appendage with the decoration on the tip of it.

 

To say that I was hysterical was an understatement.

 

How could they not see me? What the fuck is happening? Oh god, no!

 

When Amoe's thunderous voice stopped booming around me, the loud echoes of guitar music took it's place. Everything was too terrifyingly surreal.

 

“Crystal!!! I'm still in here!!! PLEEAAAASE!!!!” I screamed as loudly as I could.

 

Dread washed over me, the thought of being crushed unknowingly like a bug in my friends slipper was just too much to bear. The light shifted outside the shoe rapidly again, a sudden vertigo of movement making feel like I was on a roller coaster.

 

Oh god, please.

 

“Crystalll! Pleeeeease! I'm down here! PLEEEEEASE!!!”

 

As I watched the entrance, the movement seemed to stop. Crystals finger was gone with a flash before the entrance darkened a bit again. A plain thumb suddenly appeared and pressed into the roof like some kind of strange crane hooking onto the yellow stained ceiling.

 

“Please Amoee!!!!” I screamed, louder and more desperately as her mammoth thumb latched onto the ceiling above me. '

 

“I'm still in here, oh god please see meee!!!”

 

I struggled to draw breath as the music abruptly seemed quieter, like a storm was beginning to recede. But a terrifying sense of vertigo filled me again, as the outside world shifted and moved like a blur, the sudden movement leaving me still gasping for air.

 

Thanks, love” Thundered the storm that was Amoe, otherworldly and surreal.

 

I screamed as the world erupted in spinning motion outside the slipper, confirming the absolute futility of the effort. I felt the vertigo of free fall, the light shifting wildly from outside causing the slipper to flip from light to dark in rapid succession.

 

BOOOM

***

Amoe's slipper bounced on the ground, and she instinctively brought her foot towards it as she sat next to Crystal on the couch. Her attention was drawn to the redhead next to her as she touched her thigh, drawing her eyes towards it before gazing up into Crystals big blue eyes.

 

Amoe blushed instinctively as she looked into her gaze, her sudden attraction to the girl causing her to get nervous and excited at the same time. She begin to instinctively wiggles her toes rapidly outside the entrance of her slipper, a habit she often did when she got nervous, somehow her feet becoming incredibly hot along with her face as she became excited or embarrassed.

 

“Aw, you sure you don't wanna stay? You can always crash on the couch” Crystal said. To Amoe, it almost sounded singsong, as if it was a loving mother speaking gaily to her child. It made Amoe blush even more, and she had to pull her gaze away back down to her feet, feeling like a nervous child around a teacher she had a crush on.

 

Even though she was looking at her slipper, her toes wagging wildly at the entrance and occasionally knocking the old thing about, her mind raced with an overwhelming desire to stay, yet an embarrassment of the taboo leaving her desperately wanting to leave.

 

She couldn't look at Crystal as she continued to stare unfocused at the floor below her. She stopped wiggling her toes.

 

“It's alright, Crystal. I'm knackered but it's not that long of a walk” Her voice left her as she stared at her toes, and then looked upwards, determined, letting her feet hit the familiar fuzz of her slipper as they entered the shoe.

***

BOOOM

 

The slipper seemed to explode around me, throwing dust, dirt, and wet slipper fuzz into the air like I landed in some strange pile of huge leaves, but instead it was just old garbage that had gathered in the slipper. Bits and pieces floated down onto my face and around me, further coating what part of my face and body remained exposed amongst the stringy clumps of fuzz, dirt and hair that I was entangled in. The sudden blast knocked the air out of me, causing me to gasp in the ripe slipper air, the humidity so high that I could feel the funky air liquefy as touched my face and mouth, leaving me with a fetid cheesy taste upon every breath.

 

Even while gulping in foul-smelling air, breathing wasn't the focus of my attention. Amoe must have dropped her slipper to the ground, the sudden concussive force leaving me light headed and dizzy. For a second, I forgot where I was, just simply trying to process what was going on around me seemed to take a tremendous effort as my vision blurred.

 

Gasping, my heart sank, and an overwhelming sense of dread took a hold of me. The light that poured in from the entrance of the dirty slipper began to dim, the browns and blacks of the stained interior becoming more and more dark.

 

I could sense the heat before the particulates that were beginning to settle around the shoe began to rise into the air again, a funky smelling wind shifting the fuzz before me. I knew what it was before I even pitched my head downward, looking over the stained yellow fluff that had imprisoned me, to see the dirty plain toes of Amoe shifting up and down as they near the entrance.

 

And then I really begin to scream.

“AMOE!!!!!!!! PLEEAAAASE!!!!”

 

But my screams were muffled as the wind begin to kick up in the shoe as the fluff begin to spin before me, a stray hair from towards the entrance of the shoe whipping over and around me, tumbling in a circle with bits of other debris and dirt that had gathered in the slipper. The light shifted rapidly from bright to dark as the air whipped around me, the stray hair briefly gliding along my face before being thrown to the wall above me and then further into the shoe, then reappearing before me and spinning in a circle above. I struggled to breathe as particulates near my face fell and rose, a chunk of rubbery cheesy tasting garbage landing in my mouth as I attempted to scream, causing me to choke.

 

And yet as the world exploded around me, Crystal's voice boomed loudly.

 

Aww, you sure you don't wanna stay? You can always crash on the couch”

 

Even as Crystal's voice thundered, the light and dark shifted over and over, the wind stinging my vision. I could hardly make out the bottom of the monstrous toes as they moved at other worldly speeds at the entrance of the shoe, filling me with terror. The hair that was spinning above me had now gotten stuck near on the insole, a bit if it flapping directly above me face and occasionally whipping me with like a belt, each strike causing me to cry and whimper at it's sting.

 

I found myself pathetically crying, struggling to draw breath

 

“Please... Amoe...god...” I cried.

 

The hair whipped forward and slapped me right across the eye, filling me with sharp pain, causing my vision to go white. I shut my eyes pathetically, still sensing the wind and feeling the particulates as they landed on my face and mouth. I was only able breathe out of one open nostril, the ripe air leaving me lightheaded as it felt I was barely drawing any breath.

 

And all of the sudden, the wind died down, and I found myself nervously opening my eyes, relieved to learn that while my eye hurt and watered, I could still see out of my it, even if it was blurry. As the wind settled, the stray hair settled across my cheek like a rope, causing me to flinch away from it, pushing the other side of my face into a patch of dirt and fuzz that seemed oily.

 

Then Amoe's own thunderous voice caused the shoe to shake, bits of fluff and dirt falling from the top of the slipper onto me. I could feel heat before the light started to dim, a gust of humid air causing the loose fuzz on me to blow off, only to be replaced by other dirt and debris as more wind swirled around the shoe.

 

It's alright, Crystal. I'm knackered but it's not that long of a walk”

 

Amoe's voice thundered around the shoe, vibrating the gray brown walls and causing my whole body to tickle in the vibrations. Time seemed to slow down as I strained my eyes downward, staring as the jumbo cushion sized toes began to shift upwards and downwards as they begin their inevitable squirming inside the shoe. As they slammed into the ceiling of the the slipper more dirt fell onto me, but I simply watched the dirty yellow toes in terror as the whole slipper began to warm from their presence. An impact jarred a long brown rope from the ceiling, which fell only a few inches from my face, the texture of it stained with bits of fuzz and dirt that had collected in the slipper.

 

The monstrous toes were now squirming forward, but I found my vision shifting over to the new long brown rope lying a few inches from the side of my face, suspended on both ends of the insole on either side of me, and the strangest thought was running through my mind.

 

That's hair isn't dark enough to be Amoe's...

 

But the realization brought the unrelenting dread as the light was now noticeably dimmer, changing the brown colored rope of hair to darker shade, nearing black.

 

My eyes shifted downward again onto the huge toes, now much larger and deeper into the slipper then they were before, each time they picked upward and slamming down to reveal more dirt and fuzz as they dragged across the insole before me. The rapid movements caused the insole to pitch upward and down, the air swirling from their motion, throwing dirt and debris about, the brown colored hair now shifting over me and resting partially across my face with the other hair. I could see a line of dirt along the bottom of her second toe I hadn't noticed before, and I watched it slam into the ceiling, jerking the whole slipper up awkwardly with it, before I was suddenly slammed back into the ground.

 

“AMOEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

 

I didn't even realize I was screaming until I was suddenly gasping from breath, and then the huge toes were above me. I stared transfixed as they shifted up and down above me like some kind of enormous couches. Amoe's second toe was above me, looking like some huge strange leather cushion coated in dirt and fuzz. Each time it came down I was hit with a gust of funky slipper air, flinching in terror as it neared only inches from my face, particulates raining down on me causing me to twitch in fear.

 

The thing radiated heat, and it seemed to pause above me like it was contemplating slamming down on me. I could only stare at it in terror in the dim light of the slipper; I could smell the distinctive, now familiar cheesy smell of Amoe's foot in the humid slipper air. It suddenly flicked upward, the skin rippling on the couch like cushion as would a wave on the ocean, the vacuum of air it created from it's rapid movement pulling bits of dirt and debris up into the air with it.


Varying particles fell back down onto me, some hard like rocks, others floating down at varying speeds, a distinctive bit of oily fuzz landing on my eye and blinding it. One of he hairs was pulled off mercifully sideways as the other remained stuck to my face, and I blinked rapidly to clear the fuzz off. I struggled to breathe through my nose as the debris rained back onto my face, forcing me to just to take a quick breath before some gunk would clog my nostrils.

 

Oh god, i'm going to be buried alive in here...

 

Her dirty toe then shifted further into the shoe, and I stared in dread as the shoe got dimmer, the environment harder to breathe as it got thick and humid. As I struggled to breathe, I gave up on trying to free myself, all the struggling in the damn fuzz and hair I was entangled in just making it harder for me to draw breath as I became more and more tired.

 

I couldn't believe what was happening, the terror of dying much worse then when I was being beaten by Ani's toes only hours earlier. The worst part of it being I was going to be killed by my friend in her dirty slipper, and she wouldn't even realize it. Her recently washed foot was already filthy from the junk that had been collected for the years she worn her slipper. I had recalled making fun of her for how old they looked when I was normal. Now, it was too humiliating, a disgusting fate more pathetic then I could possibly imagine.

 

And as the foot slid further in, there was almost no light left. I could only barely make out the slightly reddish ball of Amoe's foot now lingering above me, her skin contorting like a nearly calm lake before stretching out again. The debris wedged between her skin was made free as she shifted her toes upward and her skin stretched out again, raining further fuzz and dirt onto me; my face now coated in a layer of filth, my nostrils nearly clogged as I struggled to breathe in the ripe slipper air.

 

I couldn't control myself now, I was so utterly hopeless, I began to cry. The involuntary action forced me to choke out a sob, partially opening my mouth, the small action filling it with the dirt and debris forcing me to taste the old gunk and filth that fell from Amoe's foot and slipper.

 

And then the ball of the foot came down on me, suddenly and without remorse. I stared as the swirls of skin lowered the foot or two onto me, feeling the heat like a bonfire before feeling the ceiling that was her skin.

 

It was rougher than the skin I was used to, but still damp and oily, the reddish color on the ball of her foot darkening as my eyes were pressed into it. I wanted to scream but I no longer could as I felt my face slowly being pressed into the skin, the ripples of her skin distinct as the rough couch like leather folded and enveloped my face, pressing the dirty fuzz and hair into my body.

 

No, please God, Amoe, No!!!

 

The weight increased, like a heavy crate was slowly being lowered onto my body. I could sense nothing but the heat and weight upon me, the distinctive acrid taste of Amoe's foot somehow getting into my mouth as my lips were push awkwardly sideways with ever increasing pressure. Even with the insole fuzz and miscellaneous dirt forming a layer over my body, I could sense the heat from her wall of a foot as it pushed my body deeper into the insole. The ripples in her skin felt distinctive, pressing into my face as I sunk into the strange oily fluff marsh, the strand of hair now pushing painfully into the side of my face.

 

The fact that I was sinking in the fluff made it all the more terrifying, and I had forgotten all about my fruitless struggle before, desperately panicking as I attempted to move any part of my body away from the ceiling of flesh compacting me from above. But it was hopeless, my body was completely cocooned in the dirty fluffy insole, the skin on my face slowly stretching as the thick leather flesh that was the ball of Amoe's foot warped around me, my whole body sinking further into the insole.

 

Then, inevitably, I stopped sinking, and the pressure began to increase on all sides of my body. First I could feel the fuzz slowly squeezing my chest, the air in my lungs being pushed out of me with nowhere to go as my nose was now completely cut off from oxygen as my face merged into the hot acrid ball of Amoe's foot. The pressure increased on my chest, a kind of unending squeeze in which I could feel my lungs struggling to expel the air from my body, and with nowhere to go, terror took hold as I desperately struggled to move my face.

 

And just as soon as the pain reached it's apex and I thought I might pop, I could feel the pressure boil up into my mouth with a strange pop, and the air pushing against my mouth and the rough leather that was the ball of her foot. The pressure created a gap to allow the air to escape, my lips flapping like some kind of fart. The ball of her foot then sunk into my open my mouth, the dirt and fuzz on her foot wedging into my teeth and lips, tasting like some strange mix between moldy cheese and the now familiar taste of her body odor as the rest of the air was pushed our of me, like a balloon slowly being deflated.

 

But the pressure on my body continued to rise until I could exhale no longer, the weight that was the wall of flesh pushing into my cheat and legs in and ever increasing amount of pain, my skin on my face now pulled pain fully away from the center as my nose was compacted downward into my face.

 

All I wanted to do was scream.