- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing the college chapters, same stuff applies as previously, churning this bad boy out.  Enjoy, and leave a review if you'd like.

 


 

 

Blood rushed into my head as I felt the disgusting fluffy cocoon pulling me back and forth in rapid succession, like I was on some strange out of control roller coaster. In under a second it felt like I was being thrown back and forth multiple times, my vision dimming as the blood rushed from my limbs as viscous oily fluff prison I was in shifted directions, the fuzz of the slipper congealing with dirt and oil to form a semi porous layer over my face, making it increasingly difficult to see the thick leather grooved skin on the ball of Amoe's foot.

 

Each rapid twist felt like it was draining the life from me, and the rapid shaking was making me nauseous and unable to breathe. My head was ringing in increasing pain, and the terror of my situation only appeared more grim as I realized I was unable to do anything. I was trapped in this dirty slippery cocoon that had formed for me in Amoe's insole.

 

And as violently as the shaking was, it suddenly came to a stop, my head still felt like I was spinning back and forth, and i coughed fuzz that had been pushed into my mouth as I struggled to breathe shallow breaths from my nose, the hot humid air feeling so thick I could seemingly taste the rank slipper with even the only shallowest breath, only adding to my nausea.

 

And then, my cocoon vibrated like an earthquake, and I stared wide eyed in fear at the ball of the dirty foot above me as it twisted and turned like an enormous monster. I stared at a strand of long black hair sticking into her flesh like a strange black rope, the rest of it dangling off from her foot as it shifted from th left of me and went towards my right, the rope like end of it feeling warm and oily as it slid across my face, leaving an sheen of oily goo on my skin.

 

Amoe's voice boomed around me like it was god herself. “Oh Mark – sorry about that. We got a little carried away out here.”


She paused, and I stared as the sole of her foot twisted one last time, the black rope of hair coming from my right back to the left and across my face again, before the whole huge leather ceiling continued to move away, and I felt a rush of fresh air as light from the shoe increased.

 

She's taking her foot out of the shoe. I realized, overjoyed that I wasn't forgotten, that I would be rescued from this humiliating hell.

 

And then the foot was gone, Amoe's voice booming in it's place.

 

“Come on out Mark, why don't you join us for some kisses.”

 

I wanted more than anything I had ever felt before in my life, to get out of that rank slipper. But as she spoke, I realized it was impossible. I struggled in the dirty fluffy cocoon that was her insole, the material having been rolled and wrapped around my body and limbs like I was twisted around some gross blanket, bits of hair and dirt intermixing with the fluff to tie me into the material of the insole.

 

And so, in absolute dread and with all the energy I could muster, I began to scream.

***

Amoe looked at Crystal's long legs as she traced her eyes down to her slipper, glancing at her plain toes as she waited before shifting her vision to the worn heel of her slipper, waiting for Mark to emerge. She grabbed her wine, taking a draught, enjoying the flavor as she looked downward.

 

She could see bits of fuzz between her toes as she wiggled them, her foot waiting near the edge of the slippers heel, a rush of excitement filling her as she felt Crystal's hand on her leg and her cheek nuzzling hers.

 

She could feel Crystal's voice through her shoulder as she spoke.


“Don't worry about Mark, I'm sure he loved it in there.” She said, before giggling.

 

Amoe felt butterflies in her stomach, a strange forbidden pleasure overtaking her as she thought about Crystal kissing her. She didn't expect to enjoy it so much, and she felt slightly embarassed that she did.

 

“Really?” She said, not really thinking about Mark as she spoke, the word seemingly coming out of nowhere as her mind focused on the feelings she had about Crystal, the pale skin of her leg contrasting with her own darker skin made Crystal look like some kind of angel. Crystals drank more of her wine, swishing it around her mouth, looking back at Amoe. But then Amoe's eyes shifted back to her toes and her worn slippers heel below it, and she wiggled her toes as she thought about Mark below her.

 

I wonder if Mark would want to join Crystal and I...

 

She blurted out the next words without thinking. “Markypoo, come on out. Crystal and I want play with you for a bit.

 

Crystal giggled, and the two girls stared down at their feet, waiting for the tiny boy to emerge from her slipper. The music played in the background, but both their minds could barely even hear it, the feeling of each others heartbeat and the heat of their skin and the alcohol overwhelming any sensation.

 

She felt Crystal lift her head, a gust of hot breath on the side of her face before she felt Crystals lips wrapping around her earlobe, a light nibble causing Amoe to shiver before she began to giggle.

 

“Stop it!” Amoe said, before laughing, turning her head to looking into Crystal's pale blue eyes.

“What?” Crystal said, before smiling, letting out a faint giggle.

 

Amoe responded. “Can't we wait one second for Mark?” Amoe looked deeply into Crystal's pale blue eyes, and for a second, saw her own face in the reflection, her cheeks red from excitement.

 

Crystal laughed. “We can entertain ourselves while we wait for Mark – besides, this may be Mark's last time in there for a while. I'm sure he really wants to take it all in”

 

The two girls laughed.


Amoe spoke next. “You think?” She said, turning her head downward over the side of the couch, looking at Crystals pale white legs before it led down to her foot. Her foot was obviously larger then hers, her long toes resting on the side of Amoe's slipper next to her own foot.

 

She wiggled her toes in nervous excitement as she thought.

 

He still hasn't come out yet. She thought, shifting her foot back and forth as she felt the Crystals hot breath blowing into the side of her face.

 

Yea – he must really like it in there.

 

“I guess you're right.” Amoe said, turning to look back at Crystal, who was blowing into her ear, the feeling tickling her skin.

 

Crystal laughed. “Come on then. Give me a kiss”

 

***

“HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEE!” I screamed, desperately trying to get the girls attention.

 

I could hear every word they said, the thought of the two girls kissing as I remained trapped in Amoe's fluffy insole would be utterly humiliating if I wasn't so terrified.

 

They have no idea I'm trapped in here.

 

“PLEEAASE!!! AMOE!!!! CRYSTAL!!!!” I screamed, my voice becoming hoarse from use.

 

The light in the shoe was brighter now that Amoe's dirty foot wasn't above me. The air was still muggy and reeked of old feet and slipper, but I felt a steady wind of hot air blowing from above me, picking up fuzz in the gusts of air that puffed every second or so, blowing bits of dirty and debris around the shoe. Bits of fuzz blew onto my face, accumulating further onto my sticky skin, making it more difficult to draw breath without a chunk if slipping into my nose, before I had to blow out hard just to prevent my nostrils from being clogged.

 

I'm being buried alive.

 

I tried screaming once again, but this time a huge bit of fuzz blow into my mouth, forcing me to gag and spit. I stared hopelessly at the sweat stained interior or the slipper, the white fuzz on the wall stained brown and black in the areas that weren't torn to reveal a stained interior padding below. The the light seemed to oscillate with the wind, becoming brighter as the air blew in briefly getting dark just before the next gust of slipper air.

 

Why is this happening to me?

 

***


The two girls kissed passionately on the couch, losing all track of time as they enjoyed the physical pleasures of each others bodies. Amoe nervously shook as she felt Crystals tongue inside her mouth, her foot still resting on the heel of her slipper as she rhythmically picked up her toes before scrunching them over and over, occasionally feeling the worn edge of the slipper gripped between her toes before she unflexed them again.

 

Suddenly, Crystals tongue was no longer in her mouth, and Amoe opened her eyes, to see Crystal leaning over the edge of the coach, down at the slipper below her.

 

“Mark, what are you doing in there! Come out and join us.”

 

Amoe turned and looked down as well, glancing at her toes below her unconsciously starting to move her foot into the slipper before stopping herself and giggling, returning it to the edge of the slipper.

 

“Oops” she said, laughing.

 

Crystal giggled. “Come on Mark, don't you want to play with us?”

 

The two girls stared down at her slipper, the worn sheep on the front dirtied from years of use.

 

Amoe pushed into the edge of the slipper with her foot, her toes pushing the heel down so the rest of the shoe shifted slightly upward, the feeling of her the old fuzz pushing between her toes pleasant in the chill air.

 

“Come on Mark” Amoe said, giggling. “My tootsies are getting cold. You might not have a chance to get out for awhile if you don't.” She paused and laughed with Crystal, before the two girls looked at each other and back at the slipper.

 

The laughed for a few more seconds, Amoe scrunching her toes and flexing the slipper upward before Crystal spoke again.


“I guess he really likes it in there.” She paused, laughing, and looking at the slipper “You really are perverted little foot boy, aren't you Marky.”

 

Amoe laughed. “Shh, don't be so bloody mean. I think it's cool he's into feet.” She paused, and then looked back at Crystal.

 

Amoe blurted out something she never thought she would. “He could be our little Toy” She said, before laughing.

Crystal looked at her. “Like our own little boy toy?” She paused giggling. “But I dont want to share him with Steph. We gotta keep it a secret.”

 

Amoe giggled. “You're so naughty, Crystal.” She paused to laugh. “But sounds good to me. It'll be more exciting that way.”

 

Crystal laughed, turning and looking down at Amoe's slipper, drawing another draught of wine. She shifted her pale toes over Amoe's, touching the top her toes with her own. Crystals french manicured nails contrasted with Amoe's plain ones.

 

Amoe was surprised, and the feeling of Crystal's warm foot was pleasant, causing her to shiver in pleasure.

 

Crystal was still looking down at her foot. “Come on Mark, don't you want to be between these lovely toes?”

 

Crystal and Amoe began giggling at this, as she watched Crystal pick her foot up and move it closer to the entrance of the shoe. She paused where she would slip her foot into the slipper, before wiggling her toes.

 

Amoe took another draught as Crystal spoke. “Don't make me come in their, mister!” She paused, before giggling. “Or should I say micro!”

 

Amoe laughed, and Crystal slipped her long toes onto the inside of the slipper, before shaking them back and forth, causing the slipper to bounce between them, before pulling them out.

 

Both the girls laughed, before Crystal picked her head up and looked at Amoe.

 

“Fine Mark.” She paused and drank more wine. “Amoe and are going to be enjoying ourselves if you want to be a little weirdo”

 

She looked at Amoe. “Kiss me!”

 

Amoe blushed, before giggling. “Okay...” She said, leaning in to kiss Crystal, her toes pushing into the side of the slipper, causing it to lift into the air, before she pulled off it, causing it to abruptly drop back to earth.

 

***

I kept screaming, long after my voice hurt, to the point where it was becoming difficult to even do.

 

I felt the Amoe's slipper lifting in the air, the dread sweeping over me as I felt the vertigo before it slammed back to earth.

 

BOOM

 

The slipper shook violently as the music played in the air, the wind knocked out of me as I gasped in the funky slipper air. The sound of Crystal giggling as Amoe moaned in pleasure filled me with some kind of strange terror. The energy was drained from my body, the cacoon of fuzz and dirt and hair locking me in place as debris settled back down onto my face, partially blocking my airways.

 

I'm nothing to them. They can't even hear my screams.

 

My terror was washed over from a wave of hysteria, my throat aching from screaming, the pain becoming sharp as I began to sob.

 

“Please...” I whined, piteously. “Please let me out of here... Amoe...”

 

The image of Amoe's foot appearing above me returned in my mind, and I sobbed more.

 

Am I going to die in here?

 

I had so many plans, so many hopes and dreams. And in such a short period of time, my future had turned into some horrifying nightmare, my fate to being trapped in my friends dirty slippers insole becoming more and more of reality before my friend inevitably crushed me underfoot.

 

I'm not a person.

 

The idea horrified me, and yet my reality couldn't be denied. I was trapped, forgotten or ignored, in my friends dirty old slipper.

 

I'm nothing to them.

 

***

Crystals tongue filled her with pleasure as it touched against her own, and Amoe was becoming more and more enthralled with Crystal. She never would have thought she would have been kissing her friend like this, and now that she was, she wondered how she never noticed how beautiful Crystal was before.

 

She's like an angel.

 

But as the two girls kissed, she felt Crystals hand sliding up her legs, before she shivered in pleasure as her fingers started to press into the tops her pants. She straightened her legs, pushing into the heel of her slipper and causing it to flex up into the air, before relaxing, and then repeating the process. Her slipper now bounced up and down as she did, as Amoe felt Crystals fingers finding the button on the top of her shorts, before they were unhooked.

 

The pleasure caused her to shake as she felt crystals cool fingers against her hot skin below her navel, and found herself suddenly moaning, Crystal pushing herself on top of her and forcing her tongue deeper into her mouth.

 

Amoe felt like she was in heaven, she was flush and hot from Crystal and her tight embrace, and as crystal moved her hands down Amoe couldn't help by moan.

 

“Yes...”

 

But as the words left her mouth, her mind was flooded with with a sickening feeling.


What am I doing?

 

Amoe pushed against Crystals chest, pulling her head back so that their lips separated.

 

Crystal opened her eyes and looked at her. “What's wrong?”

 

Amoe was pulling herself up, sliding away from Crystal as she did.


“This” She gestured with her hand to indicate the two of them “What are we doing.” She paused, shaking her head. “I think I've drank too much”

 

Crystal frowned. “There is nothing wrong with this.” She said, reaching out to Amoe, who batted her hand away.

 

“No, Crystal.” She paused.

 

Crystal pulled her hand back, and looked at her. “You can't tell me you weren't enjoying this”

 

Amoe looked at her before looking down at her lap, embarrassed.

 

“It's not that...” she paused, looking down at her toes resting on the edge of slipper, before looking back at Crystal.

 

“We're friends – and this is all happening too quickly.” She paused, and looked at Stephanie gently snoring on her bed. “What if Stephanie sees us?”

 

Crystal smiled. “Stephanie? She's not going to care. And there is nothing wrong with what we are doing. We are allowed to enjoy ourselves.”

 

Amoe looked back down. “Yea... but...”

Crystal spoke again. “Are you worried about what other people think? Who cares. Having fun and enjoying yourself is your right, Amoe. Don't worry about what those other people think.”

 

Amoe looked at Crystal again. “I'm doing that, Crystal. But I dont want to be forced into anything. Look, I think I should get out of here, it's kinda late and I'm pretty smashed.”

Crystal laughed. “Okay, whatever. I dont want to pressure you.”

 

Amoe looked at her. “Thanks” she shifted her eyes back down to her feet, once again almost putting her foot into the shoe before pausing.

 

Ugh, what is Mark doing in there.

 

She was tired of waiting, reaching down to her slipper and picking it up.

 

“Sorry Mark.” Amoe said. “But your time in my slipper spa is over. I need these for my tootsies” She said, lifting her slipper up to her. She tilted it and looked inside.“But I'll give you time later to enjoy yourself with my toes. I do still owe you after all”

 

As she peaked inside, she swept her eyes back and forth, the slipper seemingly empty to her. She couldn't see Mark, who's body was almost completely buried in fuzz from her angle outside of the shoe.

 

“Huh...” She said, pausing. “That's weird, Mark isn't in here”

Crystal perked her head up at this. “What do you mean he isn't in there? Let me see”

 

Amoe handed Crystal the slipper, before peaking down towards the floor by her feet, scanning the ground to see if Mark was down there. She couldn't see him down there either.

 

Crystal looked in the slipper and agreed. “Yea, weird, he isn't in there.” She looked back at the floor, before looking at Amoe.

 

“Huh... He must have snuck off while we were kissing. Probably hiding back in his house now”

 

Amoe looked at her. “You think?”

 

Crystal nodded. “Yea, like I said. He was exhausted, and two girls like us, that's just too much women for him.” She giggled. “He probably ran as fast as his tiny legs could just for a break”

 

Amoe giggled, and then nodded. “Yea, alright, cool. Give me my slippers. I'm heading out.”