- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well I'm not finishing this before the year anniversary, but i'm doing an update a week until this thing is done.  I also realize that there are probably more chapters then I initially estimated because i write too much... lol

 

But that's not a bad thing. I'll let you know when voting ends if your interested in choosing a college girl.  I may end up writing it as the bonus chapter before the story ends as I think the college timeline is ending before the Dianne and Sarah timeline does, so I'll just include that as part of the story per my usual pattern of switching between timelines if that's the case.

 


 

Goddess!

 

I woke up in darkness, utterly disoriented, only being able to feel an oily heat that seemed to surround my body. As my eyes adjusted, the feeling of the ripples of skin and the rough patch on the base of Dianne's second toe brought a flood of memories into my mind.

 

I was below Dianne's second and third toe – my eyes barely peaking over them, adjusting to the light bouncing off the dark brown leg of Dianne, before being able to see a faint blue light that disappeared under the strange roof above me. Every few seconds Dianne's toes pulsed from her blood flow, the vibration feeling like I was lying on the floor of a nightclub.

 

I began to sweat, instinctually struggling to free myself from beneath Dianne's toes and the nylon net behind me, when a familiar sensation took place beneath her hot leathery skin, the couch like toes that were wrapping my body beginning to stir, instantly filling me with fear.

 

The toey walls began to close, and the air inside my lungs began being slowly squeezed out of me. As the grip tightened, I felt a rumbling through Dianne's toes, but the dread of the air slowly being forced from my lungs left me unable to do anything but tremble.

 

SNNNNgGGG

 

The noise seemed to roar through Dianne's toes, and yet I could tell that it echoed from the entrance to the immense cave like environment the Dianne's body was tucked into, emanating from somewhere beyond the entrance and blue light in the distance.

 

Goddess Dianne was asleep...

 

And as her toes slowly closed in on me, the oily heat rose as the air was pressed from my lungs. My body continued to tremble reflexively, but my mind was oddly elsewhere, staring at the swirls of skin in front of me.

 

I was born for this.

 

I couldn't help myself, my mind becoming hazy as the remaining air were pushed out me, my groin suddenly stirring with an arousal of accepting of what I truly was.

 

The soft, hot, oily leather that ran the underside Dianne's toes continued to tighten, the light dimming as her toes curled around my face and head.

 

Everything went black but Dianne's pulse vibrating me like an explosion.

 

I deserve this...

 

***

I woke up gasping for air, the blood rushed into my head. Groggy and confused, the memories poured back, the acrid cheesy smell of Dianne's toes matching the taste of my listless tongue pressed against skin. The drool - my saliva - was clearly mixing with the a spec of dirt wedged between a swirl of skin on her toe.

 

My head ached with pain – no, my whole body felt battered and bruised. I was utterly exhausted, and it felt like I'd been trapped in Dianne's nylons for hours – but I couldn't be sure of how much time had passed. The light from the beyond the dark monolithic cave that was the covers looked exactly the same as when I had first woken up.


Dianne's pulsed vibrate my whole body again, and I started to instinctively tremble.

 

My nose felt broken, but I was capable of breathing still out of a single nostril. It was then I realized my disorientation – the blood in my head, correlated with the lack of hair in my face, and I realized I was upside down.

 

Suddenly I was coughing, more lightheaded, confused. My head ached, and I began to feel nauseous.

 

I'm going to die...

 

I started to panic, but Dianne's toes were still hugging me on either side, making it difficult for me to move. But the pain in my head continued to increase, and it felt like all the weight in my body was being born down onto my head – like my brain might soon pop from the pressure.

 

Exhausted and in pain, panic drove me forward, slowly feeling my limbs starting to lose any sensation as my heart began to struggle to keep up with the unnatural body position. Instinctively tried to turn, but I was met on all sides of my body with Dianne's soft toes, giving very slightly but not enough for me to do anything, the humid oily texture of her toes rubbing into my body unnaturally as I became more and more lightheaded.

 

But I continued to struggle, the energy of pure panic giving me the strength to twist and turn as desperately I as I could, only pausing for seconds breathe in the cheesey air underneath Dianne's toes from pure exhaustion, before the dread of my current situation would kick back in. And as I did, I found myself making an increasing amount of room, the coffin of toey flesh I was stuck in slowly giving, creating enough space for me to now shift my body a few inches in either direction. The oil and dirt from beneath her toes rubbing onto me, making me the shifting slightly easier as I felt myself becoming increasingly oily.

 

Dianne's pulse vibrated through me, before a new deep sense of rumbling shook me.

 

SNNNNgGGG

 

Dianne snored again, the unnatural roaring leaving me terrified, no longer moving afraid of stirring my goddesses wrath.

 

I don't know how long I froze there, before the pain forced me to keep squirming. Eventually, I could feel my arms capable of moving about a foot away from my body in either direction, the hot humid flesh of Dianne's toes allowing my own sweaty skin to slide smoothly across the surface. I had do something now to invert myself, I was becoming so lightheaded I was having trouble staying awake.

 

Diannes toes rumbled, her snoring audible through the vibrations in her toes.

 

SNNNNgGGG

 

I tried to make myself as small as possible, pulling my legs and arm into my chest, making my body almost like a ball, before using my arms to slowly twist myself. It took all my remaining stregth, but as I shifted, I could feel my head starting move upward, as my legs moved down, and with even this small shift, I could feel a lessening on the tremendous strain on my body, and I gained a tiny bit of a energy. With my my feet, butt, head and upper back wedged between the underside of Dianne's toes, I twisted a little bit more, feeling my head and back almost at a 45 degree angle, my legs lowering respectively, my light headedness now going away.

 

At this point, from the newfound energy and lack of pain, I gave one tremendous effort, twisting my body between Dianne's toes, feeling the hot humid ripples on the skin of her toes rubbing new areas on my body. I finally realized I was horizontal, the equilibrium diminishing my headache as I remained tightly wedged in a little ball between Dianne's toes.

 

I sighed, drawing in deep breaths of cheesy air, finally in the clear...

 

Dread filled my sole as the huge oily leather cushions that were Dianne's toes gave off the most imperceptible movement – but a movement that signified a tell tale sign.

 

No, goddess, please... not now...

 

But it didn't matter what I wanted – I was just a toy for Dianne's toes, toes which started to rapidly tighten around my, my tiny body already awkwardly curled into a ball, the back of my head suddenly being pushed down towards my legs which were already wedged into the ball of her foot.

 

I began screaming as the environments humidity seemed to spike, my chest touching my the top of my thighs as the air started to get squeezed from my lungs. My feet were wedged into the huge mattress like flesh at the base of her toe as it met the ball of her foot, I could feel them being pushed downward, the unnatural stretching quickly turning into a sharp pain.

 

This is your purpose.

 

Dianne's flesh had completely surrounded me, the sweat pouring from my body both a response to the hot oily flesh squeezing the air from my lungs as the pain of my body being pushed together, my lower back and pelvis creating a new feeling of torture I had never expected possible.

 

The ripples of Dianne's toes seemed to pulsate as the last of the air was forced from my lungs, and an eruption of pain surrounding my body seemed to suddenly disappear with the strangest feeling.

 

This is where I belong...

 

***

I woke up, my whole body aching, my back feeling sharp with pain. I had trouble opening my eyes, my flesh feeling puffy, the air hot and humid from the heat and oil emanating from the leathery wall of flesh that was Dianne's toes. My eyes adjusted, and I realized I was staring at the dark bottom of Dianne's toes, the ripples of skin barely visible in contrast with her brown flesh.

 

Thirst overwhelmed my mind, and it soon dawned on me I could hardly breathe, the hot humid environment leaving me feeling wet and sticky from sweat. I twisted my head along the bottom of Dianne's toes, looking for air, and I could feel the back of my head against the nylon, the material no longer seeming to move. My lack of light was a dead giveaway, the soft but thick surface behind me seeming different to the nylon I was used to.

 

Dianne had her foot flat on the mattress, presumably her knee was bent far above me. No fresh air seemed to come from anywhere, the environment seeming to get hotter by the minute, my head aching as I became desperately thirsty.

 

SNNNNgGGG

 

Dianne's snoring seemed to sound like an earthquake, the rumbling vibrations loud enough to hurt my ears as her toes shook.

 

The hot oily surface of Dianne's toes were somewhat wet, even in comparison to my own sweaty face. I compulsively open my mouth, stretching my tongue, and oily surface of Dianne's toes had only minimum amount of moisture, but my mouth seemed bone dry, and like an animal my instinct for water overrode even my own new instinctual reverence of stealing a drink from my Goddess.

 

Please forgive me...

 

In a crevice between the joints below her second toe, I could sense an increased level of condensation as my tongue neared the folds like cushions on a couch. I eagerly pressed my face forward, reaching my tongue into the damp fold of skin and forcing the rough leather cushions of her toe flesh along the sides of my face. I tilted my head upward, digging my tongue deep into the leathery folds of her flesh, picking up the minuscule amount of cheesy oily liquid which was warm in comparison to my dry mouth, picking up bits of dirt and dead skin along with it, but eagerly lapped away, desperate for any liquid I could find.

 

Eventually I could reach my tongue no further in the folds of flesh, so I pursed my lips, and greedily tried to suck up the salty cheesey oil from her skin. What little moisture I got diminished my headache only slightly, the hot environment seemed to have no circulation for air, and in my fatigued, pained state, sleep seemed to wash over me like I wave – I felt like I had run multiple marathons back to back, but I was so thirsty. My dry tongue rested against Dianne's hot salty skin, and the roar from Dianne's snoring shook the world around me like an earthquake, my vision blurring once again.

 

SNNNNgGGG

 

***

beep beep beep beep

 

Dianne woke up to the sound of her alarm. The environment outside of her covers were cold, the light barely cracking in through the window, a blueish white tint from the early morning sun beyond the horizon.

 

She was so comfortable, and her initial instinct was to stay in bed, hit the snooze button and catch a few more hours of sleep, but Sarah was already pulling her self out of her covers.

 

“Wake up sleepyhead! We got some hikin to do!”

 

Sarahs cheerful voice was contagious. Both of them had been planning on this hike for a long time – it was well known, starting on the coast and walking uphill into a beautiful forested mountain top, before descending slighty into a caldera and reaching a mountain top lake that was surrounded the cliffs of the mountain.

 

Dianne checked the weather on her phone as she swung herself out of bed. The weather was supposed to be excellent. Low humidity, sunny, nearly 80 degrees.

 

“Looks like we got lucky with the weather” Dianne said to Sarah, before stretching her arms above her, grasping her hands and shifting her arms back and forth in the stretch. She then stood up, and walked over to a chair where she had arranged her outfit. A beige pair of hiking shorts and a white, skin tight tank top, both with materials designed to wick away sweat. She quickly put on the two, before going into the bathroom to relieve herself. Coming back out, Sarah was already dressed, making coffee for the two of them.

 

“Totally going to get some coffee to get this hike off on the right foot – then we'll drive up to the trail start?”

 

Dianne looked at her. She was wearing a long sleeve flannel shirt, and a pair of skin tight yoga pants, still barefoot.

 

“Sounds good” Dianne responded. She still hadn't put on the last part of her outfit – she had a pair of specially designed wick away moisture socks – same material as her clothes. She hadn't put them on yet, because she was still wearing her stockings, and, for the first time that day, remembering the tiny boy stuck below her feet.

 

She looked down, seeing the curly mess of hair and a pair of tiny eyes peaking out from between her big and second toe.

 

“Good morning, Marky! How was your sleep? I hope you had a good nights rest because we got a big day ahead of us!”


Sarah laughed. “Yea. Like, you better be ready to work to keep us comfortable. This isn't a free ride for you.”

 

The tiny boy's eyes seemed to just stare blankly at the side of Dianne's toes, and she didn't hear him make a sound. She reached down, slowly pulling her nylon off. As she did, she could see the tiny boy fall down into the new slack created by her removal, until her nylon fully off her leg. She grabbed the nylon and shook it, watching the little man tumble out of it and onto the carpet below.

 

After his tumble to the floor, the little man lay on his back, unmoving, his eyes looking toward the tip of Dianne's big toe below her.


“Better make sure he uses the bathroom now.” Sarah said, pouring her fresh coffee into two cups. “We don't want him making a mess in our shoes.”

 

Dianne nodded. “Good idea.” She grabbed a cup of coffee, before moving over to a napkin, lying it on the floor. She then grabbed her brown hiking boot. It had mesh lining to make it waterproof, and was designed to decrease moisture from building up, even if it didn't breathe very well. It had very little use, just dirt along the sides from previous hikes, and lied it on it's side, so the mouth of the shoe faced the napkin.

 

“Ok Mark. Go ahead and use the bathroom, and then head into my boot.”

The little man only hesitated for a second before walking obediently across the carpet. Dianne smiled as she watched the tiny naked boy head the foot or so onto the napkin – dozens of yards to him, like a good obedient pet. Sarah then walked over, her steps causing the little boy to visibly shake as he tried to steady himself from her footfalls. She stood on the other side of the napkin, holding her coffee, staring down at the little boy now standing on the napkin between Dianne and Sarah's feet and next to the mouth of Dianne's brown boot.

 

The little boy didn't look up, he simply stared at Sarah' bare toes, before looking down at the napkin, slowly beginning to pee. Sarah picked her foot up on her heel, flexing her toes, the shadow being cast reaching the edge of the napkin, drawing Mark's attention. He looked up nervously, slowly down his peeing.

 

Sarah slammed the tip of her foot to the ground, the gust of wind causing the napkin to ripple from the force, knocking the tiny man onto his butt from the sudden movement.

 

Sarah laughed. “Hurry up, marky poo” She paused, drinking her coffee. “We got places to be!”

 

Dianne giggled. “Stop teasing him. Let him go the bathroom in peace”

 

Sarah, looked up at her. “You're totally a pushover. But I gotta say, like, this little guys attitude has improved, a lot.” She paused before looking down at the tiny man standing back up by her feet, now shaking more. Sarah looked back at Dianne, who's eyes met hers.

 

“Have you ever considered tiny training? You're like, totally a natural” Sarah said.

 

Dianne looked at her, before looking back down at Mark, who was finally starting to pee again.

 

Dianne had not. In fact, she hadn't considered owning a tiny until yesterday. But in those hours that had past since, and as she stared at Mark, it sounded like a great idea. Mark really had been an eye opening experience, and, oddly, she didn't see it as a contradiction to her work for the railroad. Men were still people, of course, but what's wrong with indulging on a little bit of fun, especially if nobody is getting harmed by it. She stared at Mark, her obedient little pet clearly happy to do his mistress – no wait – goddess's bidding. Since Mark clearly liked her feet – she really wasn't doing anything wrong at all, she thought. Everyone was getting what they wanted.

 

Having one little insert – perhaps two – who wanted to be with her – that's seemed perfectly reasonable. And training them – what an interesting experience it had been.

 

“I don't know” she said, biting her lip. Mark finished peeing, staring meekly down at the ground, for only a second. He then picked his head up, and started walking towards the mouth of Dianne's boot.

 

Dianne smiled, as she and Sarah stared at the boy obediently heading towards her shoe. Sarah picked her bare foot up, and quickly slammed it the ground, the napkin once again lifting up and sending mark tumbling backwards.

 

Sarah spoke authoritatively down towards the tiny boy. “You better run to your goddesses shoe! We got things to dooooo!” She said, giggling as she spoke.

 

Dianne laughed with her. “Stop it!”

 

They both watched Mark struggle to his feet, and begin unsteadily running to the shoe.

 

Dianne looked back up at Sarah. “Mark is my first tiny... but it has been a lot of fun”

 

Sarah stared at the little boy. “Yea, it's totes cool. This is the fastest breaking in of an insert I've seen in a long time.”

 

Dianne laughed, watching the little man nearing the mouth of shoe, his steady unrelenting jog only leaving him a few inches from it. She reached over and grabbed her socks, deftly putting them on her feet, as mark entered the shoe. He stopped and stood at mouth of the entrance.

 

Dianne stood up, and took a step over to the shoe, her right foot in her wick away socks only inches from the entrance.

 

She could see the tiny man still. She squatted down to get a better view of him, his naked body was slightly red, clearly a product of yesterdays activities. He seemed to shiver as Dianne got closer to him.

 

“Alright Mark. Lie your back against the insole. I don't want you to get hurt before we even start hiking.”

 

Mark looked at her sock for a second, as Dianne wiggled her toes inside, before turning around, walking into the shadow on the inside of shoe, before lying his back against the indent where her heel rested in her shoe.

 

“Good” Dianne said, before standing up. She put the tip of the green socks toes inside the lip of the shoe, flipping it back onto it's sole. She could see the tiny man roll over himself along her insole, but at least he didn't fall.

 

She flexed her green socks over the entrance, excited to put her foot on in her shoe, finally getting mark under her arch to try him as a proper insert.

 

She stared down at him. “Alright mark. Time for you to get under my arch. Get further into the shoe. I want you lying face upright below the ball of my foot, right under my arch.” The little boy looked at her sock for a second, before moving to stand.

 

Dianne's voice paused him dead in his tracks. “No mark. No standing in my shoe. I want you take your job as insert seriously. Crawl over there.”

 

The little boy hesitate for half a second, before getting on his hands and knees, and crawling . Dianne eagerly watched, wiggling her toes in anticipation, her shadows shifting correspondingly on her insert, watching as the little man descended into the dark deeper within her shoe, until he was no longer visible. He finally got over to where her arch rested on her insole. He then lied down, flipping onto his back.

 

“You better be on your back. Say hello to your roommate for the day – make sure to keep her comfortable” She giggled, lowering her foot in the shoe. She could feel the material hugging her foot as she lowered it, deliberately making sure her foot didn't touch the insole, letting it drag across the roof, before her toes reached the tip.

 

She stared down at her brown boots, a wave of nervous excitement over her. This would be her first time using an insert, and she held her breath as she lowered her foot.

 

She could feel Mark only lightly at first, but as her foot settled, she could feel the little boy pulsate underneath her foot. As her weight increased she could sense the little boy being pushed into the fabric of her sock, before she could feel her flesh and the sock warping around the boys tiny body.

 

Once her heel was fully inserted the shoe, she stared down at boots, picking up her toes lightly and shifting her weight. She could easily feel the difference. Marks tiny body was perfectly wedged under arch, the it felt like her foot had half the weight in comparison to the other.

 

Mark's tiny body seemed to push against her foot every second or two like he was pulsating, the tiny movement sending a tingling feeling up her leg. She breathed deeply while drinking her coffee, each pulse making her feel more alert, thinking about the hike ahead.

 

Today was going to be a great day.

 

***


BOOM

 

frewwwweeeeeeee...

 

The wind was rapidly forced out of my lungs. I tried to scream in sheer panic, but the air was being pressed out of me, my consciousness slowly came back into my being.

 

I'm so thirsty...

 

“...eeeeeeehhh” The last of the air was forced painfully from my lungs.

 

I had the urge to scream, breathe, and cry, but I could do none. The environment was pitch black; I could only sense, harsh burning rub of the dry tarp like sock that pressed into my body as I was squeezed between it and the insole. The heat was overwhelming, the air stuffy, and I could feel the remnants of my own dried sweat.

 

...this is your purpose...

 

The pressure reached it's apex; each strand of Dianne's sock felt like it was chaffing across my skin like a giant rope burn. I tried desperately to scream – to breathe, but I could do nothing as my body as sunk slightly into the relatively soft insole.

 

...please... Goddess...

 

And then the pressure began to relieve, the tarp like sock that pushing me into the sole lifting just enough for me to draw breath as the pressure diminished.

 

“Huuu...” I gasped, the air hot and dry in comparison to what I was used to. And almost immediately as oxygen infused my blood, I felt the pain like a wave through my body, my nose partially clogged with blood.

 

The sock ceiling finally moved enough away, leaving me free enough to draw a full breath, and I felt myself being pulled to the floor, a now familiar feeling of Dianne taking a step above me. I found myself moving my arms, trying vainly to push against the sock above me to squirm, but it was difficult to move still partially compressed into in the insole.

 

And even though my body ached, the pain in my head hurt most. I was terribly thirsty, the heat in the black darkness left me covered in my own dried sweat, my mouth was dry, my lips cracked.

 

Goddess... water...

 

I found myself floating up into the air, the momentum from Dianne's step lifting me as her foot started to return the earth. My body stung as I hit the ceiling, the sock felt like thousands of interweaved ropes left out in the sun too long. I found my mouth open, my lips burning as the ropes from her sock pushed into them as her foot started to push me back down into the insole.

 

Time seemed to slow down... I could taste the dry material of her sock, it felt drier then even my parched mouth. I would have gladly licked the sweat off her skin if I could, but the material was impossible to penetrate.

 

I would have cried if I could have.

 

BOOM

 

frewwwweeeeeeee...

 

Everything vibrated as my skin felt like it was on fire and the air was knocked out of my lungs. I couldn't do anything as the rope like material dug into the my skin, shifting slightly, the pain from the movement like my my whole body getting rope burn. I wanted to scream, but could do nothing as the pressure increased, forced my body slightly into the insole as my head was pushed to the side.

 

I'm nothing...

 

Reality of pain and pressure overwhelmed me. My thirst, my desire for air, let alone the heat, were nothing in comparison, as Dianne's hot dry sock dug into my skin, my face pushed painfully to it's side as my mouth was forced open from the pressure, partially burying my head into the insole. It soon felt like I was going to pop, and as the pain reached a strange climax, it seemed to disappear.

 

I could feel moisture on the insole. It seems that as the pressure mounted, what little sweat that was in the insole had oozed out – only the tiniest amount of sweat that seemed to be barely a film across the surface. I could feel the warm salty material against the side of my face pressed into the insole and my burnt, cut lips distinctly. I instinctually wanted to drink – but could not, the air still being forced painfully from my lungs.

 

“...eeeeeeehhh” The last of the air was forced painfully from my lungs. The damp insole pressed into the side of my face and body, and I reached out my tongue to lap at the sole.

 

But suddenly the pressure was relieving, and hot tarp sock that was digging into my skin pulling away, and before my tongue had touched the surface of the insole, the moisture disappeared back into the insole, my dry tongue seemed to get even drier as it grazed against the surface.

 

Please... water... anything...

 

And in the black heat that shook from the rising of Dianne's foot, the pain between my head and flesh seemed to merge into one giant feeling.

 

I wanted to cry, but could do nothing, reflexively trembling as my lost control of my body, my muscles beginning to twitch and cramp from dehydration.

 

My skin burnt as I rose back into Dianne's socked foot; it rubbed painfully against my skin, and I prayed for my goddess to give me the gift of sweat from her toes.

 

I'm nothing but an insole...

 

***

It was the most beautiful hike Dianne had ever been on. Sarah and Dianne stood at the top of the cliff that they had spent the last two hours hiking up and through the woods for: a beautiful view of the a bowl like mountain range that they would descend into before entering a dry valley that led to the lake. Even though they would be walking downhill, the lake itself was still a few thousand feet above sea level – where she was now was about another thousand above it.

 

The sky was blue, nary a cloud in the sky as they looked over the valley, varying shades of green from the trees and bushes were below them, before turning yell form the sandy environmetn of the valley. Beyond that was the lake, a stunning blue which seemed to glimmer far in the distance. It looked as if it was a puddle from where she was, but she that was just an illusion – it was a long way off still.

 

It was late summer, and the weather was wonderful. Still early in the day, it was in the low 70's, and from where they were on the mountain, with the sun hitting them, felt quite warm. The fresh breeze was wonderful, and Dianne was tickled as she could feel in blowing through her legs and across her arms, picking up her black hair and blowing it around her face.

 

“Is that it?” Sarah spoke. Dianne turned to look at her, her grin revealing what she was feeling herself. Her face was beautiful as the place they were in.

 

“Yep.” Dianne paused, before reaching into her back to grab a water bottle. She took a swig of it, swishing it around between her teeth before swallowing it. She handed the bottle to Sarah, who took a drink herself.

 

“Thanks” Sarah said, as the two women looked down at the valley below them.

 

Sarah was younger and more athletic, but Dianne was an experienced hiker, so most of the navigation and camping had been her plan and responsibility. It would have been obvious looking at them who was the experienced one too. Sarah, with her flannel, and yoga pants, looked like she could have been a young girl going to class. Her feet were tucked into a pair of old black boots, who's sole was warn and looked lopsided around the heel.

 

Dianne in contrast, was wearing gear specifically for her hike. Her wick away shirt breathed incredibly well, her shorts perfect for holding anything she might need. Her boots, still relatively new, were waterproof, and had an excellent tread – she hadn't been worried at all of slipping during the few portions where the trail became was loose with gravel – Sarah had her foot slip a few times.

 

Dianne took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and stood still. For a second, she felt like she was floating, a strange feeling of euphoria as the wind seemed to wrap around her body. And into this rush of feelings, there was a new pleasant one added, subtle, but becoming stronger each passing second. A pressing into the arch of her foot, it felt almost as if somebody was delivering a pressure based massage, sending a shiver of up her leg.

 

She blinked and looked down, shifting her weight onto it, and the feeling became stronger, the pressing against her foot rapid and increasing in intensity. Dianne smiled when she realized what it was – Mark, giving her a little massage as she enjoyed the view.

 

Oh my god. She thought. He's in love.

 

She took another deep breath, and felt the pressing under her foot starting to lessen, it was becoming lighter, less rapid. Dianne shifted her weight father, trying to help mark by putting all her weight onto him. But Mark didn't seem interested anymore, and his movements became slower, more erratic, with less force, until they finally seemed to stop.

 

No slacking on the job now, mark. She thought, smiling. You're going to earn your position.

 

She picked her foot on her heel, and shook her foot back and forth. She could feel the tiny man bouncing around under her arch, and as she placed her foot back down, she felt the familiar feeling of the little man pressing back into sock clad arch again.

 

Dianne smiled, and closed her eyes, feeling the pressure under her foot increase as the tiny man went to work massaging her as she remained motionless, soaking up the moment.

 

He could push a little harder...she thought, shifting her weight back onto him, and feeling the correspondingly increasing in pressure beneath her, the tiny man seeming to vibrate more rapidly like some kind of massage tool. But soon the pressure was diminishing, the tiny man once again getting lazy.

 

No slacking on my watch. Dianne thought, picking her foot on the heel again and shaking it, feeling the tiny man bounce around inside her sole, before resting it back on him, again slowly increasing the pressure.

 

As she slowly began to shift her weight back onto him as Mark gave her a tiny massage, she sensed the difference between her two feet. While her right foot (the one that he was trapped in) felt fresh, her left one was beginning to ache in comparison – the pressure on the balls of her feet and heel seemed to be stronger, the muscles in her toes more sore.

 

Dianne opened her eyes, and turned to Sarah, who was holding the water bottle in one hand as had her arm wrapped around her waist.

 

“It's amazing what difference an insert could make. I can really feel the difference, and what, we've only been walking for two hours?”

 

Sarah looked at her,before looking down at her boots. “Right? Like, night and day stuff.” She paused, taking a sip of water before continuing. “Speaking of which, you totes need to swap em. Don't want to over work one foot.”

 

Dianne nodded. “Right. Let me do that now and then we can keep going? I want to make the valley entrance by noon – it'll be a good spot to eat lunch before we descend further into it – we'll have a another 5 or so hours after before we reach the lake.”

 

Sarah nodded enthusiastically. “And then it's my turn?” She laughed. “Les do it!”

 

Dianne laughed. “Yea, of course.” Dianne got down on one knee and started to unlace her boot, before pulling it off. Her wick away socks had done their job, her feet were still totally dry as she pulled them out of her shoe. Mark was nowhere insight, presumably still lying on her insole where her arch had rested, like the good little insert he was.

 

Dianne spoke into her shoe. “Come on out Mark” She said. She didn't have to wait long before Mark came unsteadily walking int the light exposed heel of her insole.


Dianne frowned, and shook her boot, causing mark to slam into the wall before stumbling unceremoniously onto the floor. The little boy trembled as Dianne spoke to him.


“I know your eager to meet your new roommate, but remember the rules little one. No standing in my shoes.”

 

The little boy stared up at her, his eyes wide. Dianne could tell the boy was eager to be under her foot, but she didn't want him to misbehave. It was important she establish the rules.

 

“Do you understand?” She asked, her eyes locked onto the tiny man at the bottom of her boot.

He nodded before speaking, his voice squeaky like a mouse.

 

“Y-yes... G-g-goddess”

 

Dianne smiled. “Good” Dianne looked down and unlaced her other boot, using her foot to push it off from her heel, and grabbing it with her free hand.

 

As she brought it up to her, she looked down in at the tiny man on his hands and knees on the heel of her insole, trembling as he stared down at the floor as he tried to prevent himself from falling as Dianne jostled the boot. Dianne smiled, and as she looked at him, for a second, she didn't see a tiny person... she saw an insert.

 

But her trance was broken as the little man began to squeak.

 

“G-g-goddess, I-i'm th-th-th...” The little man squeaked, but Sarah caught her attention when her hand tapped her shoulder. She turned her head and looked at her, who was gesturing towards her wrist like she was checking time.

 

“Helloooooooo....” Sarah said sarcastically. “You swapping your insert or what? I'm starting to get hungry.”

 

Dianne apologized. “Oh, Sorry” She turned back to the little man in her boot.

“Sorry Mark. We gotta move... we'll talk later ok?” The little boy just looked up at her as he remained on his hands and knees. Dianne could see his mouth moving slightly, almost like he was speaking, but she didn't hear anything.

 

He's so cute. Dianne thought.

 

She then placed her shoes next to each other, before tipping her boot with mark in it sideways, slowly inverting the shoe. She could feel the little man tumbling down before she saw him, he fell soundlessly down into her other boot, before landing with a bounce on her insole and tumbling further into the shoe.

 

Dianne couldn't help but laugh. “Sorry Mark, but we're in a rush.” She started putting her foot in the the shoe, and she felt mark hitting the tip of her toes, knocking him backwards and deeper into her boot.

 

Annoyed, shook her foot back and forth, feeling Mark bounce around her shoe before slamming back into her toes.

 

“Get under my arch, Mark” Dianne said impatiently. “You're holding us up.” She wiggled her toes inside the shoe, before pausing, feeling the little man crawling underneath her toes. As he did, she wiggled her toes, pushing mark into her insole and pinning him down, before lifting her toes up and curling them back down again, her light tap pinning him against her insole again.

 

“That's a warning mark. You get in position the second you're in my shoes. This is your duty in our relationship.”

 

She picked up her toes again, barely feeling the boy crawling underneath her socked toes and the ball of her foot, moving slowly towards her arch. There was very little room below her foot, so he must have been on his stomach, keeping his body as flat as possible.

 

Now that Mark was out of the way of her toes, she continued sliding her foot into the shoe, what little space was there between her foot and the insole wasn't enough for Mark to not get caught against her sock, and she felt him rolling over and over against her sock as she slid further inside. She could feel mark stuck against the side of her foot, not where her arch was, so shook her foot back and forth, feeling him tumble about left and right before settling in the gap between her arch.

 

“Good” She said, smiling. As she put her foot down, she could already feel the difference. Mark's tiny body was in position to absorb much of her weight now, and her toes and heel felt like a heavy load had been lifted. She twisted her foot back and forth against the ground, feeling Mark twisting over himself one more time before getting locked between her sock and the insole. Dianne knelt down and tied her boot tightly. Mark was now locked in place underneath her sock – he wasn't going anywhere.

 

“Perfect” She said, wiggling her toes in her boots before looking up at Sarah. “Ready to go?”

 

Sarah laughed, before she nodded, starting to walk ahead. “Like, before Christmas, right?”

 

Dianne laughed, skipping forward before starting to walk at a normal pace, her eyes locked on the stunning blue horizon.

“God, this is wonderful” she said aloud.