- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter! Still a few more chapters so voice your opinion on a college girl you'd like to see if you want.

 

Based on the timing i doubt i'll have this done by the year anniversary, but i'll be continuing to work on this till it's done, so aiming for a minimum update a week.

 


The idea filled me with newfound dread, but Amoe's tree like yellow fingers gripped me so tightly I could only struggle to breathe.

 

But Amoe's booming voice spoke for me. “I know, its a cheeky thing to do between mates... but...” she paused, her thumb seeming to momentarily relax, giving me a second to draw breath, before the pressure ramped back up, the air being slowly pushed out of me like I was balloon being deflated. I stared hopelessly at the blimp that was Amoe's face, her lips curling into a smile until I was completely locked between her wall like fingers, making it difficult to even draw a tiny breath.

 

“... well I figured since you had fun with Ani, you might enjoy my company.” Her voice boomed, before her eyes shifted down past me to the floor. I could see the light brown in her iris; it looked like freshly cut wood. I simply wheezed.

 

“Honestly, I don't really get it myself...” She paused before shifting her vision back to me. I struggled to breathe between her warm fingers, her hot breath blasting me wreaked of wine, blowing my hair around. It was torture; like pouring water onto the ground in front of a man dying of thirst.

 

Crystals voice boomed from far behind me. “I can answer that" she giggled.

 

Amoe's eyes were locked on me, I felt like I was being judged by god.

 

“Hmm?”

 

Amoe's hot wine breath washed over me again, whipping my hair around like a storm. I was becoming increasing lightheaded; the difficulty breathing was making me dizzy.

 

“When you were in the shower, I asked Mark bout it myself. He admitted some personal details you might find interesting.” Crystal's voice boomed.

 

Amoe's eyes were still locked on me as the hot wine wind stung my skin. “What's that love?”

 

“Mark – well - he has a thing - for feet.”

 

What the fuck Crystal?

 

Amoe's eyes visibly widened. Her grip becoming a tad bit tighter, and I was only able to draw the tiniest of breaths. “Oh – does he?”

 

Crystal giggled. “Yea, he's just a little embarrassed by it, and you know how he gets sometimes when he's overwhelmed.”

 

Amoe giggles made my vision blur. “Gosh – no wonder he loved it in Ani's shoes...”

 

Suddenly the world spun around me, and I felt like I was being thrown off the edge of a cliff. Except instead of the earth beneath me, I could see Amoe's huge green slippers far below me, the ankles of her yellow legs sticking out of them before connecting to her legs, seeming to ascend to never endingly up to her knees, before reaching the towel that covered her thighs.

 

“... I bet your just going to love being in my slippers then. They were made for me feet. You'll be a proper little addition.” her voice broke into laughter, her giggles snapping like thunder. The world spun again, and I found myself staring into her smiling face once more.

 

Crystals voice to echoed behind me “Truth is – it's more than just feet. Mark likes it... rough” emphasized the word, and giggled. “He was saying he finds it really hot when a girl takes the lead – and you know, and he's a bit of a masochist... so...”

 

WHAT THE FUCK

 

Amoe cut her off. “Mark – you're so naughty!” She giggled, her eyes locked on me as I started to squirm, desperate for air. “But it's so cool you like a powerful woman. Gender roles are so passe anyway.”

 

Crystal's voice thundered. “So... you're going to pay him back now?” She said, her voice seeming to echo around me, but I was unable to see where she was far away behind me.

 

“You don't think it's weird, right?” Amoe asked. And for a second, I thought I might have hope.

 

Crystal laughed. “If you're ok with it, I am”

 

It felt like I was going to pass out. Locked between her hot fingers, I couldn't move my arms, I felt like I was wearing a straight jacket designed to suffocate someone.

 

“How about you Mark?” She paused, her hot wine breath washing over me as the voice seemed to vibrate through fingers, giving it no real point of origin. As I became more lightheaded, my struggled movement between the huge leather walls that were Amoe's fingers were accompanied by a rush of strange arousal. “Do you wanna go in my slippers?” She giggled again. “I promise I'll make it... bloody rough” She giggled. “Sorry, it just sounds so weird to say...”

 

I stared at her, her lips curling into a smile. I was genuinely horrified, desperately wanting to say no, but being physically unable to do anything but squirm between the huge leather walls of skin.

 

Her booming voice spoke for me again. “Look at me waffle – I can feel how excited you are. This is so much fun!” Her white teeth could be seen as her lips parted, and I could sense the world descending as I was lowered away from her face, only able to see her mountain like body covered in a towel, before I could see her crossed legs looming before me.

 

Crystal's voice cracked again. “Don't spoil him too much or Mark will end up owing you!” The strange sound of feminine thunder indicated Crystal was laughing. I was becoming delirious. “Let me put on some music to set the mood for you two.” And after a slight pause, the sound of a guitar and the accompanied male singer came on, one popular with the ladies but which I wasn't too familiar with.

 

Amoe roared in response “Oh – I love Ed Shirein.” I looked up at her as her face looming far above me, her bare knee looked like a cliff. Her eyes looked down on me from above it. “Spoil Mark?” She smiled. “I'm sure he'd love it, betcha the cheeky bugger would love to wangle his way into my slipper after I'm done with him tonight.” She giggled, her voice thundering over the sound of the music which bounced around the room.

 

The world seemed to spin again, all a blur, before the sudden stop in momentum left me dizzy. I shut my eyes, the pressure lessening enough for me to draw a quick breath, before everything slammed to a stop, the grip tightening. I opened my eyes.

 

Before me was an enormous wall of flesh, and the grooves and angles made me soon realize what it was as I tilted my head upward to see the protrusion of plain nail as her skin curved below it. Her skin was relatively clean, but I could already see bits of dust and dirt clinging to the bottoms of them amongst the swirls of skin, a piece breaking off and falling just past my face. Amoe's big toe.

 

More thunder emanated from skyscraper like face above me. “Give my toe here a kiss, before you make yourself comfortable in my slipper. You're going to love it in there. They are so soft and comfortable, I know my feet do, I wear them all the time. These girls are going to give you a proper show” The vibrations from her voice left my vision a blur.

 

Amoe's big yellow toe seemed to get closer, a product of her moving her hand with me locked between her fingers towards it, until my face was pressing into the swirls on her hot oily skin under her toe, bits of dust and dirt breaking off of the wall like cushion of flesh as my face was pushed into it. I still couldn't breathe, and the soapy smell of her toes was the only thing I could sense as her toe skin warped around my body.

 

Booming footsteps emanated from my side, and the yellow flesh in front of me darken as we were cast in shadow.

 

“God look at him. He love's this” Crystal thundered. At this point I was squirming in panic, slowly suffocating as I was compressed into the bottom of Amoe's yellow big toe.

 

“You think? I'm not really sure I'll be a convincing... dom?” Amoe responded, the sound vibrating through her toe and seeming to emanate from every direction. “It's just so weird to even say.”

 

As Amoe's voice still echoed around the room, I found the heat from the toe withdrawing. Amoe pulled me away from it, her grip only loose enough now for me to draw tiny shallow breaths, only postponing me eventually losing consciousness as I continued to become more lightheaded. I involuntarily looked up, Amoe's was holding me just below her toes. She had her foot propped on the edge of the couch, her eyes peaking over the tip of them were locked onto me, and part of her smile visible from between the gaps of her toes, like I was at the foot of a mountain, her bare leg ascending like a huge cliff before reaching her knee, her face visible above it. Turning my head, I could see Crystal, looking gorgeous in a red dress, careening like a skyscraper above me, pale blue eyes also locked on my minuscule form.

 

Then I thought I was falling. But I was only being lowered to the floor, and I could smell where I was going before I could see it, and feel the heat rising off of it. It had the ripe, distinctive slipper smell, a smell that was somehow a mix of feet, sweat, dirt and heat. Amoe's green slippers emerged on my sides, the stubby green walls flanking where her heel sat were visibly worn and discolored, the green turning into a shade of brown before areas of the textured surface were worn visibly off, revealing a gray foamy material below, also discolored slightly brown from whatever rubbed off her foot. Amoe's fingers finally released me, and I fell only a foot to the ground, landing unsteadily on my feet, gasping in the ripe slipper air. The heat seemed to doubled instantly, even on the exposed surface of the slipper above the heel.

 

Amoe's foot was still swung over her other leg above me, the huge tower of a leg seeming to support the other as it floated unnaturally in the air. Amoe's face leaned around her legs to look at me, her eyes slightly squinting and her lips curled into a smile far in the sky. As she did, I immediately covered my naked member with my hands, once again embarrassed as my giantess friends stared at me. I don't know if I could feel any more vulnerable than I now was.

 

Amoe's voice boomed, each syllable causing me to vibrate like an earthquake while I drew labored breathe. “Gosh, look at you down there in my slippa... you're so weird...” She said, pausing to laugh. As she did, she wiggled her toes, pushing the slipper slightly, and causing me to tumble down into the damp green insole, bits of wet material sticking to my naked body. As she stopped moving, I realized I was trembling in fear, the shaking movements making it appear that the world was vibrating. I was lying right next to Amoe's second and third toe. She lifted them upwards, revealings bits of wet fluff from her slipper, brown and green chunks of various sizes underneath and between her toes.

 

“...I can't believe you like this.” She paused, the world shaking again, but I still hadn't stood up, so I meekly braced myself on the oily wet insole in front of her toes.

 

“Gosh – your so teeny weeny – I don't know how anybody would be able to find you like this .” She paused and giggled. “Alright Mark, this is my first time playing... dom ... so I want to do this right. I really hope this will make up for what I did earlier.”

 

The music continued to play, the soft guitar rhythm with the singers voice only adding to my terror as I struggled to catch my breath, finally gaining enough strength and courage to get unsteadily to my feet.

 

I was completely covered in a dark shadow...

 

BOOM BOOM

 

The sudden quakes threw me off balance again, causing me to tumble to my ass. Off to my left was Crystal's huge face, she had lied down on her stomach to get a close up view of my situation, her pale blue eyes locked onto me as her sealed lips curled into a smile which revealed not a bit of her teeth. I struggled against the damp fluff of the slipper, trembling as I got back to my feet, desperate to get Amoe's attention as I trembled and struggled to breathe in the ripe slipper air.

 

“Alright bugger, go to the tip of my shoe, and lie down.” Amoe thundered, her voice giggling as she squinted at me. I could see her toes far above me scrunching as she spoke, bits of particles raining down that would have been imperceptible to her.

 

I stood there, mouth agape, terrified that the horrible experience with Ani was about to repeat itself, a strange mix of feelings - humiliation and fear - forming that froze me in absolute terror. All I could do was shake and tremble while I desperately wanted to scream, I found myself incapable of doing so, my eyes just staring as Amoe's right foot scrunching and unscrunching her toes like some strange huge animal, as she bobbed her leg over me.

 

“Oh – I get it...” Amoe paused and giggled, simultaneously uncrossing her leg, her foot now descending onto me, the tower of her leg attached to it seeming to fall hundreds of yards onto me, her foot looking more and more like a bus as it got closer and closer, the dirt and dust falling around me now like it was rain. It was too huge, too powerful, too terrifying.

 

Her toes pulled back slightly, and eventually paused just outside the heel, I simply stared at her plain yellow toes, her skin relatively unblemished, slightly reddened under the ball. Her whole foot seemed as big as a bus.

 

“You like a bit of cat and mouse – don't you Mark...” Amoe's voice thundered.

 

I desperately tried to urge my voice to speak over my unmitigated terror, my mouth finally forming words. “A-a-moe... p-p-please...”

 

Amoe seemed to squint, her huge mountaintop face tilting, before her voice boomed me into silence. “Gosh – did the little bugger just say something?” She giggled , the world seeming to shake in correspondence. “Mark, honestly, you're too tiny, I can't hear you at all love... I can barely even see you.” She wiggled her toes up and down as she spoke, the soapy smell of her foot overwhelmed by the ripe slipper, the hot wet wind picking up dirt and wet fuzz from the insole and blowing it into me, forcing me to shield my face and eyes, no longer covering myself with my hands.

Crystal giggles cracked like gunfire. “He just said, 'Make me!'”

 

Terror griped me. I of course said no such thing, and the booming hot breath of Crystal almost knocked me to the floor, but I was too terrified as Amoe's big toes continued to scrunch 10 or so yards in front of me. I felt like a deer staring down a tractor trailer.

 

Amoe's thunderous laugh sounded almost nervous. “Ok Mark! Sorry if I don't know exactly what to do... this is all still kinda new for me - ”

 

She continued to laugh nervously as she slowly pulled her foot backwards, and my anxiety spiking with it. I should have ran, but I was too exhausted - too scared, everything, even my own futile actions, were beyond my control.

 

Amoe's laughter thundered. “I still can't believe you like this...”

 

FWOOSH

 

The bus of a foot swung forward, her big toe aimed directly for me, and time seemed slow as the toe slammed into my midsection like a thick leather log; the hardest strike I'd ever felt in my life. All the air was knocked out of me in a painful blast, and a searing pain pulsated up to the tips of my limbs as my body reeled through the air before striking the worn fabric ceiling inside the slipper. I fell into the worn oily fuzz of the insole, the momentum causing me to tumble through it and further into the tip of the aged slipper.

 

All the wind had been knocked out of me, and as I lie on the oily brownish insole, I could feel the heat and humidity instantly. I simply struggled to draw a breath, writhing on the damp fluffy insole. The heat here had tripled, and when I finally could breathe, the air felt thick like a swamp, the smell instantly overwhelming. My eyes burned as I gulped in air for oxygen, but I only seemed to taste the environment around me – it still felt like I couldn't breathe. The slipper smell was no longer mixing with the fresh air, the environment was hot damp and humid - making it feel like I was in some strange ripe bog. I was hot and sticky, and the sweat pouring from my own body seemed to do nothing in the marshy air.

 

As I swallowed the almost liquid air, I finally had enough energy to pick my head up, my body still trembling from the pain of the impact, my chest already forming a dark bruise that left it painful for me to even breathe. But I could see motion from the sides of my vision, and I dreaded looking up, Amoe's toes now scrunching and unscrunching at the entrance of the shoe.

 

“Do you like that … bitch?” Amoe voice seemed to thunder from everywhere in the slipper, before I heard gunfire, only to realize it was her giggling. “God, it feels so unnatural to say – I don't know if I can ever get used to this.”

 

Crystal's blue eyes appeared to the side of Amoe's foot, her pupils adjust to look at me in my dark cramped environment.


“Does he look excited in there?” Amoe spoke, her voice booming around the shoe. “Ready to be my little, um, little... toe bitch?” Both the girls voiced boomed in laughter.

 

Her little toe bitch? I had never in my life thought anyone would be calling me their little toe bitch, let alone Amoe, the sweet girl who seemed concerned for all living creatures to an absurd degree. The thought was too much, and even though Amoe's toes started to slowly slide into the shoe, doing a rhythmic dance that would change patterns as if to tease me, I found myself trying to rationalize how this could be happening.

 

Maybe she cares too much. I thought. Maybe she really does think this is what I want – so she's willing to push it to the extreme to please me.

 

The realization that Amoe was about to abuse me because she thought I liked it was just too much, and I started to cry, totally defeated. Amoe's toes were getting nearer, the environment becoming even more hot and humid from her toes, bits of brown and green slipper junk now coating the bottom and between her toes, inching closer and closer as they seemed to claw their way forward. The bus of her foot continued slowly cutting off the light coming from outside the shoe, leaving me in further and further darkness.

 

Without thinking, I turned looked at Crystal's pale blue eye, and found myself screaming.

 

“Goddess! Please! Make her stop. I beg you! I'll worship you! I'll do whatever you want! Please!!!”

 

Amoe's foot finally cut off all the light, Crystal's eye no longer visible as her toes were now only a foot or two away, each one bobbing far above me, before slamming down into the insole in front of me. The slipper darkened as the air became thicker and more humid, the ripe slipper smell now the only thing I could sense besides the heat and pain in my chest. I desperately backed away from her toes, squirming backwards into the tight tip of her slipper, feeling wet oily fluff coating my body as I pathetically tried to wedge myself into the tip of her slipper, fruitlessly trying to escape from her toes, which continued to worm their way closer, the dark environment making it only possible to see the vague outlines of the huge yellow things.

 

Amoe's voice seemed to thunder around me, and the vibrations pushing my body up and down into the ripe oily slipper fluff. “Get under my toes” she paused, giggling. “bitch, or... ” I heard a pause, and then laughter, the world shaking like an earthquake. “God I'm so bad at this”