- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another long break, sorry.  Same things apply, just been busy.  I'm hoping to "finish" this story by the year anniversary coming up, but that will most likely fail, so I apologize ahead of time.  

Once i finish this I will work on the bonus chapter based on the votes, which i will look at when i'm done writing, so if you haven't given your opinion yet feel free.

I've had other ideas of stories as part of this insane universe, with perhaps some overly sexualized whacky fantasy poltiics stuff involved, as a possible sneak preview.

As to the work here, this chapter is a bit slower and shorter, just needed to get back into the story, so sorry if it isn't going to be one of the craziest chapters ahead of time.

In any case, enjoy.

 

 


 

The rotten vinegary smell increased as the pit seemed to darken and spread around me. I started to uselessly scream.

 

“AMOE!!!”

 

But it was hopeless, and with my mouth wide open my entire body slammed into the damp smelly pit. Body odor and sweat seemed to pour into my mouth while stinging my eyes, and I instinctively wanted to wipe my face, but I couldn't even move my arms.

 

Time seemed to slow down as the short shrub like barbs of arm pit hair dug into me, prickling even though I wasn't even moving. I knew that when she started moving it would be like getting rolled along sandpaper. I could no longer scream, only tasting her armpit, which was like some mix of garbage and old vinegar, my gag reflex immediately kicking in and causing me to throw up a little in my mouth. But since her skin and hair was pouring into it, so I couldn't even spit.

 

I miserably swallowed it, along with her old sweat, leaving my mouth tasting like what I could imagine was an old garbage can. My eyes poured with tears as they stung from her filth, and the one nostril that was still open took in a long deep breath of her stench.

 

And the moment of time frozen was abruptly cut off when the world that was her armpit seemed to accelerate me forward like I was lying on my stomach at the bottom of dark pit, and the barbs of her hair dug into me like I was being dragged along sharp rocks.

 

“ERMPHHH!” I screamed, but my mouth was full of her skin and hair, so my voice was completely muffled, and as I slid along the sweat stung the wounds as I could taste my blood mixing with the sour sweat of her armpit.

 

Am I going to die?

 

And just as I thought I could take no more pain, the environment paused, but my terror only spiked as I remained pressed against her armpit. And before I knew it, I could sense myself about to drop, and the soapy mass that I was pressed in reversed directions, my anxiety spiking with it.

 

But something I didn't expect happened. My skin stung from the wounds, but I no longer smelled or tasted the sour sweat, no longer felt the burning of being dragged along rocks. Instead, the slippery soap took it's place, my mouth now filled with the substance, everything smelling like it around me, and my skin tingling with pleasure as her hair now felt like bumps massaging my body, pushing into my crotch and groin, my erection reforming after temporarily being paused from the pain before.


I could no longer breathe, but I found myself in a strange state of bliss after the pain I suffered, my mind somehow escaping to different world. I knew I was being dragged along the inside of her armpit, but with my vision blurred and my body stung I no longer seemed to be able to comprehend anything but the warm skin and hot water mixing with soap and bumps, my erection continuing to stiffen.

 

And then just as I was about to fall asleep, I was flying through the air again, a torrent of water and wind making me feel as if I was in the middle of hurricane, the blurry yellow mountain that was Amoe far in the distance, a yellow bridge that was her arm stretching endlessly before me to it.

 

“AHHHHHHH!” I screamed.

 

I was terrified. Another bridge of skin appeared from the mist and enveloped me for a second, only, huge blurry yellow trunks appearing before me. I screamed as ax like nails landed on either side of me, and then the wall like hand I was staring at disappeared, and I was flying back towards the mountain – but this time, to the opposite side.

 

She switched hands, I realized.

 

And that realization slammed me with the mortal terror of dark brown pit I was flying towards, the terrifying sour stench hitting me while I was still a dozen yards away, increasing in my vision until it appeared as if I was falling into an enormous stinky crater.

 

As I slammed into her other armpit, and time seemed to freeze again, her sour stench pouring into my orifices and making me want to puke, but no longer being able to. I could feel myself shaking violently, her rough hair pressing into my tongue making me feel like I was sucking on a crusty old rag covered sour milk.

 

Before I could even scream, I felt nothing but pain as I was dragged through her pit again. Sweat and blood and tears mixing with sourness of her bumpy skin. It felt as if I was slowly being skinned alive. And worst of all...

 

No she can't read my, poker face” Amoe's voice thundered around me like she was the hurricane around me.

 

… amoe had no idea.

 

Everything turned black.

 

***

I must have passed out, because when I came to, I found myself gliding across the wet surface of soft yellow skin, a tingling pleasure stirring me to arousal, only to find myself fully erect, and struggling to breathe. My body stung lightly but wet, hot skin and the flowing water seemed to touch every nerve in my body. I could barely hold one eye open as my face was smushed into her hot smooth leather, it seemed to never endingly stretch out before me. My mouth was pulled open, getting mouthfuls of warm water as I tasted her skin, my tongue dragging across the surface.

 

Her voice seemed to rumble through my entire body.

 

Can't read my, can't read my...”

 

The vibrations, the water, the pain, the lack of air, the heat of her skin – it all felt oddly serene – and for a second, I felt totally at peace. But then I was caught out in the storm again, everything spinning around me, like I was the edge an enormous pier in the middle of a hurricane.

 

Amoe seemed to loom before me like an enormous skyscraper, ascending into the sky through steam and fog that obscure the top of it, making it seem like it ascended forever above me. I couldn't see anything distinct about her tan yellow wall of skin before me, the water and steam obscuring most discernible features.

 

Looking down, I realized I had a throbbing erection, my skin pink and cut from the chafing against her armpits. And then it seemed like gravity was pulling me back towards the living mountain, through the mist I could see the wall of fleshing I was careening towards through the humid storm of air.

 

I could see a dark red haphazard circle lying on what seemed to be hill of flesh, and I realized I was heading straight for her boob. And as I neared the heat from her body hit me as the water flowing over my face caused me to struggle to breathe, and as I slammed into the huge mound of flesh, I first felt the heat of textured leather skin, before I was dragged across the surface, the soap and water lubricated the surface making it seem like I was on warm soapy ice.

My johnson suddenly throbbed with an erection, the tingling feeling crossing my body seemed to surround me, but with the mound of a hill that was warping around my body, water and soap filling every gap of space - I couldn't breathe.

 

I swallowed one mouth full of the soapy water as I continued to find myself getting more and more aroused, and had a strange feeling I'd never expected. I really didn't care that couldn't breathe, the lust of Amoe's mountainous flesh suddenly overwhelming every sensation in my body, and as I continued to glide, unable to see or breathe anything but the world that was Amoe's boob, I could distinctly feel the top of my johnson gliding across her skin, before the throbbing arousal was the only thing I could sense.

 

And everything turned to black.

 

 

***

SPLASH

 

Cold soapy water surrounded my body and I realize I'm jolting awake.

 

What the fuck?

 

I can't see anything and I'm underwater, struggling to breathe. Memories pour into my mind, and the yellow glimmering environments makes me remember how fucked my life had become.

 

Amoe must have put the soap back in the bin – and I must have passed out, I think, before beginning to panic. I'm still wedged into the soap, but I can sense the hair bonds are weak. In my violent twisting and turning I managed to free myself, before swimming out from underneath the soap, and surfacing in the container.


I can still hear the shower blasting from above, and Amoe is singing, the world sounding like a cathedral of her voice over the sound of the hurricane, like she was god herself.

 

No he can't see my – poke -er -face...”

 

I instinctively want to run to the side of the yellow container, the water at nearly my nipples, forcing me to move slowly. But I look up, and I can see Amoe through the storm as water falls around me. Her body is cut off from the waste below, but I can still see her tits looming before me like two enormous hills on her mountain like body, and I then sense that my johnson is still erect, and I find my hands instinctively moving towards them, her face obscured from the storm of water and steam above.

 

The lustful desire to masturbate to this petite girls tits filled me with an odd shame, Amoe being a girl I regularly hung out with and had always been a good friend. I always thought she was pretty cute, but as I saw her now, looming before me through the storm, my desire towards her was almost reverent, and that what I was doing would be sacrilege, filling me with some strange forbidden longing.

 

But as the water poured around me, I noticed that the bin I was in began to darken...

 

SPLASH -FWOOSH

 

An enormous wave of water knocked me over from behind, and as I tumbled around in the yellow water, my body slammed into a smooth leather wall, before I twisted around it, and my head getting a second to emerge above the surface.

 

What I glimpsed in the fraction of a second my head was still above were tree like fingers falling from the sky above, attached to an enormous hand that seemed to hover like a huge ship.

 

And then I was back under the water, flipping over myself before slamming into the side of the container. I struggled against the wall, before surfacing, the waves beginning to calm, and could see Amoe's fingers ascending back into the sky with the bar of soap as I gasped for air.

 

Panicked and no longer aroused, I meekly crept along the edge to the corner of the container, no longer watching Amoe, but looking above me for her huge hand to appear, tears filling my eyes as I stood in the corner and shivered.

 

***


I avoided Amoe's hands the next few times they came, and the huge ship hand flying over eventually deposited the soap one last time before putting the lid on. Things were calm for a moment before the water began to shake, and I lost my mooring and struggled to swim and avoid the soap as I was jostled about the container, incredibly fortunate that Amoe did not invert the container at all, before placing it in the basket. Before long I could hear the sound of the environment change, and I realized we were no longer in the bathroom, walking down the hallways – the sound of the door to Stephanie's room distinct.

 

“How was your shower?” Crystal's voice thundered through the plastic container walls around me, the waves beginning to calm as Amoe placed the basket down.

 

Amoe's accented voice thundered back. “Great! I was proper minging too... it had been a long day.”

 

I could sense Amoe moving away from the container as she lumbered away, each step shaking less as the lighting appeared to change, becoming slightly brighter .

 

That, however, was juxtaposed with another set of shaking, on a different pattern from the first, becoming stronger and stronger, before the voice thundered that accompanied it.

 

“Yea, I didn't want to say anything but you were getting pretty ripe.” Crystal responded, an assortment of giggles following sounding like the remnants of thunder.

 

The container darkened, and then a rush of cold air greeted me, my shivering becoming more intense as a set of pale blue eyes like huge pools seemed hovering in the air above me, scanning the surface of the water before focusing on me. Huge white tree trunks then followed, and I tried to squeeze myself more tightly into the corner as they soon appeared before me, the white tips of her french manicures looking like enormous axes of some kind of strange metal.


I whimpered as the heat of the fingers became more intense, and could see the grooves of fingerprints as the thumb and index finger were now like two enormous logs of a tree, making a distinct sound as the glided across the soapy plastic walls before pinching me on either side of my waist.

 

And then I was flying, a splash of water and the cold air causing me to shiver as the world spun around me.

 

“How was your shower?” Crystal thundered, as I found myself face to face with her lips.

 

Her voice was deafening, but I realized it was just a whisper, and I found myself trembling.

 

“Who are you talking” I heard Amoe's voice thundering off in the distance. “Have you got Mark there?”

 

I seemed to plummet, the blur of Crystal's red dress seeming like mountain hanging above me now. I realize I'm shaking, I haven't stopped since Amoe's hand had first appeared above me after I lost consciousness, the mix of exhaustion and fear, making me unable to do much else other than be trapped in a state of panic.

 

“Yep. I got him right here” Crystal says, her voice still giggling like gunfire.

 

Amoe voice thundered in response. “Oh great. Do you mind if I see him? I still feel bad about earlier and want to apologize.”

I could sense Amoe's approach from her booming footsteps behind me, and the world seeming to further darken. Crystals hand then flipped, and I found myself facing Amoe, now in a full length towel covering herself from her breasts to her knees, another wrapped around her head for her hair.

 

“Sure, no problem.” And before I could tell what was happening, I was falling into the hand, Amoe's skin smelling of soap and warmth, before the fist curled up around me, the hands wrapping me on all sides, everything turning black as it felt like I was being buried alive in her palm.

 

Within the confines of her fist I could barely breathe. I struggled to take a breath, before the fist suddenly uncurled itself, and I could see three enormous tan limbs appearing around me on all sides before pinching me between them, Amoe's enormous thumb was covering my dick and chest and two other fingers formed a soft wall behind me, the pressure strong enough for me to me completely encased between them.

 

I could hardly breathe like this, her grip rigid, and it felt like I was slowly being squeezed between them, each breath I was taking now shorter then the last, as Amoe's voice suddenly thundered above me.

 

“Hey Mark” her voice vibrated all around me and through her wall like fingers.

 

Still struggling to draw breath, my body shaking, I ashamedly realize that these vibrations through her thumb were stirring arousal in my groin once again, and I meekly looked up at her. Her light brown eyes were locked on me from far above, her yellow skin juxtaposed by her black hair which disappeared underneath a towel.

 

“I'm sorry about earlier.” She said, her lips turning into a frown before she continued to speak, each thunderous word meeting an equal amount of vibration through her fingers, causing me to further tremble in fear but increasing arousal.

 

“Your just so tiny – and the thought of, vacuuming you up...” She paused and looked at me, looking somehow scared of me as I was locked between her fingers. “... well that would have been a bloody clanger”

 

Her blimp like face seemed to relax, and her lips curled into smile. I could sense myself trembling as my dick further began to engorge.

 

“So I want to make it up to you, and it's why I took that shower...” Her lips further smiled. “I was thinking...” She paused and her face seemed descend from the sky, as lips tightened and curled into a mischievous grin. Her fingers increased in pressure, and I could barely breathe, only able to take the tiniest of breaths now.

 

Her voice, hushed, still boomed before me, her hot breath now faintly distinct as she spoke, her face still high above me. And as her voice thundered, the vibrations between her fingers caused my fully formed erection to throb underneath the wall of thumb locking me in place.

 

“... you had a lot of fun with Ani in her shoe – so why not join my freshly cleaned toes in my slipper, and you can...” her gunfire like giggles cracked above me “... enjoy yourself?”