- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not dead, just been busy with wuhan flu garbage.  Everyone seems to be losing their jobs, but I've actually had more work to do, so hooray, i guess?

Anyway, here's an update to the story.  Probably quite a few chapters to go before the story ends, but i've already thought of potential sequels, so if it's in enough of a demand Mark's journey will continue, but i'll probably be taking a break from writing for a bit.

As is the case now, updates will probably be happening less frequently, but i still plan on finishing.

 

And remember, if any of the college girls want to be seen with their own chapter (which will probably be the last college chapter we see in this story although I do have some other chapters written so i'm not sure if i will include them here or at the start of the next one, perhaps i'll start the other story just to post what i've written) please leave a review with who you request!

 

 


 


Dianne was playing with her phone when Sarah came out of the bathroom. She was busy looking up the trail she would be hiking, no longer conscious of Mark below her.

 

Sarah had a towel wrapped around her waist, and she had a smaller one she was rubbing through her hair. Sarah looked down at Dianne's foot before she burst out in laughter, drawing Dianne's attention.

 

“What's so funny?” Dianne smiled while raising an eyebrow.

 

Sarah pointed at her foot, and Dianne looked down. Dianne had let her foot relax, and her toe completely enveloped the tiny boy. His arms could only be seen sticking out of the sides like a cartoon character.

 

Dianne gasped and lifted her foot off the boy. “I'm so sorry!” She said.

 

Mark didn't move at first and was sickening purple color. Dianne could feel her stomach drop.

 

How could I be so clumsy! I killed him.

 

She was about to burst into tears, but then tiny gasps for breath could be heard, his little chest began moving up and down rapidly as he drank in deep gulps of air. Dianne's foot lingered right next to him, and she could feel his tiny buffs of breath on his skin.

 

Upon recognizing that he'd be OK, she felt a wave of relief. She found herself laughing oddly, and Sarah joined her, sitting down next to her in her towel, her legs bare from the thigh down.

 

The women looked down at the tiny boy as he gasped for breath, Sarah's white yellow leg looked like dirty marble as it loomed high in the sky one side, Dianne's tan column looking a strange desert rock. The both were smiling when Sarah spoke.

 

“See?” she said, giggling. “Even you're toe is his god. You almost killed him without even realizing it”

 

Dianne giggled. “Thank the gods I didn't!” She giggled, deliberately wiggling her toes, before continuing. “...But he's fiiiiine. See! You're fine, right, Marky?”

 

Dianne shifted her foot slightly into the air, the edge of the shadow now cast over a part of the tiny man, and wiggling her toes over him. To the tiny boy below her, the wind started whip around him, bits of particulates mixed in with the funky humid air. The little man struggled to breathe in the torrent, attempting to shield his eyes and face, his eye locked in fear on the toe that been suffocating him.

 

Sarah suddenly barked at Mark, making him freeze with fright. It even startled Dianne.

 

“Answer your goddess!”

 

The little boy trembled as Sarah's angry face leered at him in the sky.

 

“I-I-I-I...” he stammered.

 

***

 

I was terrified.

 

Sarah's voice thundered above me.

 

“To be fair...” She turned and looked at Dianne. “... this isn't the worse place to be with a tiny. He's totally terrified. Like, it's could be way worse.”

 

Dianne emerald eyes shifted up to Sarah, who had already turned to look at her. I simply lie trembling in fear, my eyes shifting from the mountain like woman above me to Dianne's toe, which bobbed up and down a few yards above my face, acting as a strong fan, making it difficult to breathe.

 

“What do you mean?” Dianne's voice thundered.

 

Sarah smiled, her voice equally frightening. “Like, we're going to break little Mark here in, right?” She giggled, and I began to tremble more fiercely as she shifted her deep blue eyes down onto me. Dianne followed, equally smiling, her toes pitching back to their full height and remaining there.

 

Dianne stared at me as I trembled, pausing slightly as to think, before her voice boomed. “Yes, of course”

 

“Good. Well then the first step is to make sure that he obeys all commands.” Sarah responded, both the women now staring at me as their voices thundered. “See how he's trembling? It means he's afraid. It's like, not perfect of course, but it's far better than it could be. He could be a little rebel, for instance.” She giggled, and then shifted her left foot closer to the flat, her yellow white foot suddenly flanking my left side with a gust of strong wind. It looked like a flying wall, the smell of soap from her shower distinctive, the skin looking relatively damp but clean. This was starkly juxtaposed Dianne's darker right foot now on the other side, her skin speckled with brown and black dirt.

 

“Still...” Sarah thundered, her foot getting yards closer to me, until it was only a few yards away, both of the woman feet and legs now making it look like I was at the bottom of a deep valley between two humongous cliffs.

 

“... fear isn't everything. Whether or not he's terrified, Mark here needs to be able to respond immediately to his goddess. If his fear is stronger than his subservience, he'll do what you see right now. Look.”

 

She paused before her voice thundered over me.

 

“Clean my flat, tiny”

 

I was shaking fiercely, my vision rapidly switching between the foot walls closing in on me, the huge blimp like faces that loomed high above the cliff like walls that were their legs. I could feel the hard flat on my back, the texture slightly greasy, small chunks of dirty under my back like tiny clumps of paper.

 

“See?” Sarah's giggles cracked like lightening, further adding to me shaking. “He's too terrified.”

 

Dianne smiled and as she stared at me.

 

“Yea...” Her voice boomed. “... so how do we...” She giggled, but then paused. “How do we achieve that? How do we... break him?”

 

Their booming voices vibrated me on the ground, and I was shaking uncontrollably now. I was terrified, their discussion above me like I was nothing but new a shoe horrifying and humiliating.

 

Sarah laughed. “Oh, that's the fun part. Like, I've always found the best thing to do is give the tiny thing a little bit of incentive.”

 

She started to slide her foot closer to me, the sound of her foot dragging across the greasy flat causing more terror, before it stopped just before it reached my shoulder.

 

Dianne continued to stare at me as she spoke. “Oh. Like a reward?”

 

Sarah laughed, and the world shook around me. “No, silly. A reward is for good behavior. That's for later, like, once they are already totally broken. For now, you need to punish him”

 

Dianne stared at me, her smile becoming more neutral. “Oh. A punishment? Like time out or something?”

 

Sarah giggled. “Yea, a timeout.” She laughed. “If you want to break him in, like, next year or something. You totally need my help.” She began to laugh, the smell of her foot was clean, in strong contrast with Dianne's more pungent odor. The heat of their feet felt like bonfires around me, and I was sweating out of more than just fear.

 

“No. You need something more immediate. Something that will push him past his fear.”


Both of the woman's eyes were locked on me, Sarah's foot by my shoulder, buy Dianne's still a few yards away.

 

Sarah continued, her voice thundering around the hotel room. “I've always found pain to be totally effective”

 

Dianne continued to stare at me as she spoke. “Pain?”

 

Sarah laughed. “Yes, silly. They learn quickly when you hit them. And don't worry, while they are fragile, they actually can take a surprising amount of punishment. I think it's their smaller size. They recover super quick.”

 

Dianne scrunched her nose, and her foot began to slide closer to me, stopping at my right shoulder. Both of their feet flanked my sides like huge walls now, creating a narrow valley of light between the two different colored feet, ascending up their building like legs to their faces far above me.

 

My teeth were chattering, my arms and legs shaking like I was having a spasm.

 

“But what if I hurt him?”

 

Sarah laughed. “That's the point, silly. A little bit of blood will leave them no worse for wear”

 

Everything shook as the women spoke.

 

Dianne responded. “Yea, but what if I push him too hard? I don't want to kill him”

 

Sarah turned to look at Dianne, and I watched a huge hand fly over head, casting me in a shadow for a second, before it landed on Sarah's leg with booming slap. Dianne turned to look at her.

 

“Well, sink or swim. Like, Don't worry, you'll be fine. Besides, we can totally get you a new one.”

 

Both of the woman's vision shifted back onto me, and I was trembling so much I realized I was now grazing Sarah's foot, the heat from it transferring into my tiny body making me feel incredibly hot.

 

Sarah's voice boomed. “Go ahead. Give him an order”

 

Dianne smiled. “Hey Mark. Go ahead and clean Goddess Sarah's flat for her.”

 

I heard the words, but I was terrified, like a deer in the headlights. I knew what was going to happen, but I couldn't act. I was exhausted, I didn't have the strength, my fear overwhelming me.

 

Sarah laughed. “I guess he wasn't listening. Go ahead Dianne.”

 

Dianne stopped smiling, and I could sense the muscles in her foot tense up, her toes lifting up suddenly behind me causing me to flinch in fear. Her whole foot followed it, the bus sized thing now airborne, the shadow below it widening and getting nearer as she started to move the building like leg it was connected to over me.

 

I trembled as dirt and filth fell from her sole, her shadow now over me, her foot above me by only a few yards, it blocked out everything above me now, and I could only see part of Dianne's face between the gap of her big and second toe, the light pouring in between them left me partially lit, shaking, as dust and dirt fell around me like a storm.

 

Dianne's voice boomed. “This is for your own good, Mark. The sooner you realize that your my little pet, the less painful this will be”

 

And with that, her toe swung downwards, I involuntary screeched as it descended. It slammed me in the chest, knocking the wind out of me, the sudden pain leaving me heaving for air as I felt like it was suffocating. And as quickly as it had struck me, it was above me in the air again, the sole of her foot the only thing I could see besides Dianne's smiling face between her toes.

 

Sarah's voice thundered. “Ugh, you hardly hit him. Look, he's still trembling on the ground. You gotta make sure he remembers it”

 

She laughed. “Sorry, it's my first time. Let me try again.”

 

Sarah voice boomed in response. “It's ok. We have plenty of time”

 

Dianne stared at me, and her toes quickly bobbed up and down, causing me to flinch and scream as they moved. She started laughing, and everything around me vibrated, before her toes lowered slowly over me, my shaking and fear rapidly spiking as they got closer.

 

The air smelled like dry vinegar and cheese, and it was hot and humid below her foot. It began to shift downward, so that I could see above the tip of her big toe, and stopped above my groin.

 

No... Please god no.

 

And her toe slammed down, hitting me right in my crouch, it felt like the worst thing I had ever felt in my life. I felt like I was going to puke, and her hot toe continued to push onto my groin, like she was trying to crush me beneath it. I feel her giggle as I screamed in pain, the pain radiating from crotch through my body, every second it passed it became stronger to the point I felt like I was going to become unconscious.

 

Sarah smiled. “Getting there...”

 

Dianne huffed, and then looked down at me. “Fine...”


Her big toe continued to press into me; it felt like my skin was on fire. Or, more aptly, the her toe was trying to rip my cock from my body. She was twisting her toe, giggling, as I howled with pain, my skin being pulled and twisted felt like razor blades being dragged across my body.

 

And then the toe lifted off of me, and I continued to scream, terrified to look at my cock as it felt like my crotch was still on fire. When I finally did, I was momentarily relieved, my skin looking a mixture of red and purple but otherwise intact.

 

I realized I hadn't breathed, I'd been screaming so long, I was exhausted. I took in deep muggy breaths as Dianne's foot lingered over me.

 

Sarah began to speak. “Wow. This tiny one really isn't getting the point. Here, let me take over.”

 

Dianne's voice thundered in response. “No, I got this”

 

Her foot began to move again, but their lesson had worked. I wasn't even conscious of what I was doing, but I flipped myself onto my stomach, my overwhelming exhaustion overpowered by otherworldly fear, and I began to lick the cold oily flat below me, bits of dirt being collected as I dragged my tongue across the surface.

 

Sarah laughed, everything vibrating around me. “Well look at this. He learned after all. Like I said, it's super effective”

 

Dianne's voice thundered in response. “Wow. You're right. Thanks Sarah!”

 

What am I? This was supposed to be an opportunity for me to become a man again. I thought miserably, my tongue dragging across the dirty sour surface of the flat, My crotch still burning with pain. I trembled from below the shadow of Dianne's foot before I felt a gust of funky humid wind, the heat increasing. I turned my head upward, the wrinkles of Dianne sole now directly over me, the only thing I could see besides the sides of the flat directly to me sides. I was terrified, and immediately put my face back down to the flat, and with increased fervor dragged my tongue across the surface, sobbing and trembling as resigned myself to be these goddesses slave.

 

Dianne's voice thundered again, everything vibrating around me as my tongue picked up a large piece of textured filth that I could only presume to be a bit of dead skin.

 

“So what now? It'll take Mark awhile to clean the flat at this rate” She giggled, her dark foot shifting over me appeared to ripple like a wave, bits of dust falling in front of my face. My eyes were locked onto a piece of dirt that fell in front of me, tears streaking down my face as I inevitably dragged my tongue through it, whatever it was flaking apart inside my mouth and coating my teeth, causing me to gag as I inescapably swallowed most of it.

 

Sarah's voice boomed. “That's good. It'll be a good training opportunity. If you see him slacking off, you know what to do.”

 

Dianne giggled, and I could sense the roof above me that was her foot lowering slightly, and I flinched instinctively. The heat increased like a bonfire was being lowered over to my back, and I yelped in fear as the the sole of her dirty damp foot began to press into my back, collapsing my arms and forcing me onto my stomach, sandwiching me between the sole of the flat and her foot.

 

I couldn't control myself, and I started to sob, trembling as the terror of being crushed suddenly dawned on me. Her leather like skin pressed down onto me until I was completely prone against the flat, the heat of her soft skin warping slightly around me like an enormous couch cushion until I was pinned to the ground under it. Everything smelled like Dianne's now familiar feet – the heat and humidity making my panicked breaths seemingly ineffective.

 

Dianne spoke, and her voice vibrated through her foot, making it seem like her voice was emanating from around me.

 

“You hear that, little Marky-poo? Clean your Goddesses friends flat and you have nothing to worry about, ok honey?”

 

I was terrified, pinned to the floor, simultaneously wanting to flee, but also lap at the floor in subservience. I couldn't move though, and I had Dianne's skin above me pressing into the side of my face, seemingly stretching out endlessly before me.

 

It then lifted off of me slightly, only enough for me to squirm freely, still basically only being able to crawl.

 

Dianne's voice thundered again. “Give your goddess a big kiss if you understand tiny boy”

 

Even though I was terrified, I found myself tilting my head upward, her dark leather skin the only thing above me, her skin rippling like the sea seemingly extending in all directions. I was no longer in control of myself, my body operating without thinking, understanding that I was no longer a man, I was just a slave to Dianne, that it did not matter what happened to me, only that my existence was in service to the goddess above me.

 

I inched my face closer to her sole, the heat emanating from it like firepit, the environment around me muggy and smelling like a mix between vinegar and cheese. When my lips hit her skin, the acrid oil from it burned my now battered lips, and I reached out with my tongue only to realize how dry my mouth was, having not drank water in hours, suddenly feeling incredibly dehydrated. Dianne's foot was wet in comparison, and after dragging my tongue across the dry flat my mouth felt like full of sand, and I started to lick eagerly at her skin, the salty oil from her flesh causing my mouth to salivate as I sucked at the folds of her skin, desperately trying to satiate my thirst. Dianne giggled, pushing down onto me slightly, but I continued to lick her, the pain in my limbs and head returning as I swallowed the sweat from her foot.

 

And then her foot lifted away, up into the air like a rocket, a rush of cool air and bright light returning, causing me to shiver. I stood up to follow it, the incredible level of thirst making me an animal, desperately trying to satiate myself.

 

I heard Dianne's laughter like thunder around me as my eyes adjusted to the light, her blimp like face loomed in the sky far above me, her lips curled into a smile as I trembled from within Sarah's flat.

 

“Back to work tiny man” She giggled, staring down at me. My mouth was incredibly dry, even with the fear I could sense my dehydration, my head filled with sharp pain.

 

Even though I was terrified, I couldn't stop my self from begging.

 

“P-p-please g-g-oddess, I'm -I'm th-th-irsty” I managed to stammer, my eyes full of tears.

 

Dianne's eyes widened, her smile dropping from her face. “Oh- Marky! I'm so sorry. It must have been hours since you last had a drink.” She paused, and then giggled. “It's so easy to forget that you've been cooped up in Sarah's flat this whole time. Here, I'll get you some water”

 

It was the most beautiful thing I'd heard in a long time. I was suddenly elated, Dianne seemed more like a Goddess than I thought possible, her green eyes and her dark skin making her look beautiful and divine. She was about to stand up, when Sarah's white yellow hand swooped overhead, landing on Dianne's skirt clad thigh.

 

“Woah, like, hold your horses. What do you think you're doing?” Her voice made me tremble in fear.


I looked up to see Dianne's attention turn from Sarah down to me, and realizing both of the woman's eyes were locked on me made me terrified.

 

“I was getting tiny Mark here some water?” She said, quizzically.

 

Sarah responded. “No. You're not. This is time to break Mark here. Not do whatever he says.”

 

Dianne frowned. “But he's-”

 

Sarah cut her off. “No but's – he'll be fine. Trust me. Thirst is fine. It's motivation for him. If he does a bad job, he won't get his water. See? We can motivate him in other ways too. Water will be a reward.”

 

Dianne smiled, continuing to stare at me. Her foot lingered above me as she crossed her legs over each other, and she bobbed her toes, causing the environment to become windy.

 

“Good idea. You heard the lady, Marky” Her finger appeared above her bent knee, her black nails matching her toes. It was pointed down towards me.

 

“C'mon little one. Lick Sarah's flat clean.” Dianne and Sarah giggled simultaneously.

 

All I could do was tremble, but I didn't hesitate. I bent my head down, my mouth felt like it was full of sand, and stuck out my parched tongue, and began dragging it painfully across the surface of the flat. I cried, but I didn't stop, and I slowly worked my way towards the tip of the shoe.

 

Sarah's voice boomed. “Make sure you get the dirt out from the toe prints. I want them, like, totally clean.” She giggled. “That is, if you want water”

 

My mouth was already full of dirty filth that had accumulated from her Sarah's foot, and I had barely licked more than 10 inches.

 

Sarah's voice thundered again. “Well this is going to take him awhile. C'mon, let's put something on TV.”

 

I heard the TV flicker on, the sound abruptly changing while the woman changed the channel. My eyes were locked on the dirty insole of the flat before me, slowly working my way along the sole with my tongue, pausing to lap at especially thick filth that took extra work from my increasingly dry mouth.

It was going to take many, many, hours.

 

***

The women finished watching a movie, and Dianne looked down to see Mark's progress. He had worked methodically around the shoe, and she could see from where he licked the color of the shoe was brighter, and he only had the remaining third of the shoe to clean. He was just about to go under the tip of the shoe, his tiny body currently bent face down where the ball of Sarah's foot rested, the area here stained black from it. The little boys head kept tilting up and down, clearly working vigorously to remove the caked on stain from Sarah's foot.

 

Dianne smiled, seeing how remarkable Sarah's training had been to effectively turn Mark into her little pet. She never expected to enjoy someone servicing her like this, but now that she was getting experience it really was quite delightful.

 

“Wow, Mark, you really doing a good job.” She checked her watch, before she looked at Sarah.

 

“He's been hard at work for the last few hours. Think we should give him his water? He really must be quite thirsty now, lapping at your dirty flats for so long”

 

Sarah looked at her and smiled. “You really are quite the pushover” She giggled. “but fine.”

 

She paused, and bent her head forward, looking down at the little boy was still trembling in her flat, lapping and the brownish black stain in her shoe where her foot rested.


“You hear that, bug? You're really such a lucky tiny boy. Dianne spoils you.” Sarah laughed.

 

Dianne watched as Sarah's words cause the boy to shake more, and his lapping at the flat increasing in intensity merely by her words. It was fascinating, the woman exercise of power over the little thing as easy as speaking.

 

“Bug! Answer your goddesses!”

 

The little boy flinched in terror, but stopped to look up at them. His face looked dirty, his lips were dark and encrusted with dirt.

 

His voice sounded incredibly dry, like it was painful for him to speak.

 

“Y-y-yes... goddess.” his said, his voice choked with tears. “L-l-lucky...”

 

Dianne giggled and was about to stand up, when Sarah's put her on her leg again. “Where do you think you're going?”

 

Dianne looked at her. “To get water?” she said.

 

Sarah laughed. “Remember when I said you were his world? You are his god. You give him life and death.”

 

Dianne nodded.


Sarah continued. “Well the same goes with water. It's important that the little thing recognizing that life comes from you. He should be not only familiar with, but begging for your divine gifts”

 

Dianne stared at the little boy, his tiny body trembling in the flat below her.

 

“You mean -” She started to say, before pausing. “You don't mind if it's in your flat, right?”

 

Sarah laughed. “No. Mark will clean it up anyway.” She turned to look at the boy. “Make sure you say please and thank you to your goddess”

 

The two woman now stared at the tiny man, as Dianne moved her face forward, positioning it just above the flat.

 

The little boy trembled, terrified of what was happening, clearly confused, but unable to stop himself. “P-p-please... goddess”

 

Dianne giggled. “Your wish is my command.” She laughed, before pursing her lips, she let the saliva in her mouth accumulate for a bit, before swishing it around to her cheeks, and letting it pass through her teeth, before it rested behind her lips. She then parted her lips slightly, a tiny splash of saliva coming out, before she released it, spitting down onto the tiny boy, the amount of spit looking larger than the boy himself.

 

***

I watched as the huge glob of spit fell at terminal velocity form the sky.

 

SPLASH

 

The spit hit me like boxer, my whole body getting slammed down into the flat, and my ears ringing from the sudden force. I was dizzy, but so incredibly thirsty I was on autopilot, I started sucking down the viscous liquid that coated my body and created a two or three inch puddle reaching the walls of the flat. It was warm and thick, but had little taste otherwise, and I was too thirsty to do anything but suck it down.

 

The environment suddenly became black around me, and I realized the sole of Dianne's foot was now above me, cutting me off from the rest of the world.


Sarah's voice thundered. “What do we say to our goddesses, bug boy?”

 

I trembled, but responded. “Th-thank you, goddess”

 

They giggled in response. “Good boy – go on, keep working. Goddess Sarah expects that shoe to be dirt and spit free by the end of the evening.”

 

I trembled, but put my face back down into the saliva, and began eagerly drinking it again, Dianne's foot looming over me like some kind of strange living ceiling.

 

***

After a few hours I had gotten the flat relatively clean. The spit made the work easier, my mouth no longer being dry meant I had greater capacity for cleaning, along with my throat and tongue not hurting from rough friction. Dianne and Sarah were watching a movie, occasionally joking and laughing, but no longer paying attention to me. I double and triple checked that I couldn't see any dirt, before I found myself sitting on my ass, suddenly exhausted, nearly on the verge of falling asleep, but too terrified to do so.

 

I drowsed in and out, closing my eye for what I thought was a second, only to open them to see the two woman staring down at me, the TV no longer making noise.

 

“Wow” Dianne's voice boomed. “You did a really good job cleaning this flat.”


Sarah's voice joined her. “Let me see...” She said her eyes sweeping up and down the shoe around like she was inspecting a paint job.

 

“Yea. Not bad. You really lucked out with this tiny boy.”

 

Dianne giggled. “Yea. Isn't he great? I'm so happy he's with us.”

 

Sarah voice boomed. “Yea, like. It's pretty sick, I'm not going to lie. You gotta lend him to me sometimes when we're back in the states. I have a whole bunch of shoes I need to get clean.”

 

Dianne laughed. “Ha. Wait in line. He's still gotta clean your other flat and my pumps here before I put him to work on my own shoes.”

 

Sarah chuckled. “It's no rush. He'll have plenty of time to clean shoes. He won't have much else to do”

 

All I could do was tremble as the woman spoke.

 

Dianne giggled. “I don't know about that. I think he'll be quite busy living under my foot.”

 

I shuddered as I heard the words. Dianne voice thundered over me again.

 

“Would you like that little Marky?” I felt my stomach drop as she said it.

 

What's Dianne doing? Why is she acting this way?

 

Her voice thundered again. “Look at me, tiny man”

 

I was shaking as I tilted my head upward. Her long tan leg's were crossed, her bare foot dangling above me like some kind of floating building. Her face loomed just past the side of her foot, her green eyes sparkling as she smiled.

 

Her hand suddenly appeared above me, her fingers running along the sole of her bare skin, knocking of dust and dirt that showered on me, causing me to flinch.

 

Dianne was smiling as she watched the dust fall around me. “Would you like to live under your gods soles?”

 

Dianne was smiling, staring at me as her voice thundered. I trembled as I looked at her, too terrified to speak. The very idea was horrible, but everything happening left me equally afraid if I said nothing.

 

Sarah's head leaned forward, looking like a blimp above me, her lips curled into a frown. I took one look at her deep blue eyes and I found myself blurting out words as fast as I could, remembering the beating I took earlier.

 

“Y-Yes. Goddess.” my voice broke as I spoke.

 

Dianne smiled. “Yes, what?”

 

I didn't understand. Everything was nightmare, but on top of it all, they wanted me to humiliate myself. I dont know why, the words should have been easy to say, a cakewalk in comparison to the rest of the trip so far.

 

Instead, I found myself looking at her dirty sole, her skin rippling as she bobbed her toes, my mind suddenly contemplating spending the rest of my life under it, a terrifying fate I never thought imaginable.

 

But I spoke the words anyway, because the fear of being beaten, the pain I would receive, made it so I didn't have a choice.

 

“I w-w-ant to l-live under-under your soles” I said, barely attempting to contain my tears.

 

 

The girls giggled before Dianne spoke.

 

“Good. Well it's getting pretty late. And we all have a big day tomorrow, and we gotta get up early. Probably time to go to bed.” Her eyes shifted to me.

 

“As for you...” She then looked at Sarah. “I was thinking about what you said, how it's important that he understands that I'm his world.”

 

Sarah nodded.

 

“Well, I was thinking of Mark sleeping with me.” She then tilted her foot back, placing two of her fingers under her foot.

 

“Here, specifically. What do you think?”

 

Sarah nodded. “Good idea. I was going to suggest that or something similar, depending on his behavior. But since he's been a good boy, under your foot is perfect”

 

Dianne giggled. “Great. Well I'm going to take a shower, and let Marky here use the bathroom.” Her fingers swooped down, wrapping around me before I could react, leaving me encased in the dark in her hand.

 

I could sense the world shifting around me, and I fell naked onto my stomach, the movement of her hand and body felt like an out of control roller coaster.