- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 2 of Frape.  

 

 


 

Crystal watched the scene play out between the gap of Ani's foot and the insole. She couldn't see Mark's tiny body from the toe prints in the mule, but she could see him emerge from under her toes as he was spun roughly upward, his piteous screams were faint but audible from where she was positioned just outside of the shoe. Ani's toes rolled him along, before they would shift to reposition themselves to continue, making sure the tiny boy couldn't escape. Once they pulled him on top of the gap between the ball of her foot and her toes, she could fully see him, the toes having roughly rolled him up there so that his face was now further out of the shoe, giving her a view of his expression. His look was one of hopeless terror, like a man about to be executed for a crime he didn't commit. He was dirty, slightly blackened from the grime at the bottom of Ani's toe prints, and a sheen of damp liquid coated his skin making him look slightly glossy. Ani's toes paused above him, and she could see from the way Mark stared at them shift above him he was utterly terrified and mesmerized by them.

Mark then began to beg. She hadn't expected it, but it made sense. He was trapped in these old mules, and the girls outside had no idea what was happening to him. They laughed and drank while Ani's toes beat the tiny boy. The begging was barely audible to even her, Ani's toes were huge and powerful in comparison to him, and she found the abject torture of the boy thrilling.

She took out her phone, wanting to make sure she captured the horrified expression of the tiny man, and with a flash took a photo.



***



I saw a distinctive white flash and my horror increased. I looked up and behind me, below the dirty, dusty sole that lingered above, and could see Crystal's huge eye outside of the shoe. A black object was pulled away before disappearing, my face wet with liquid, a mixture of my own sweat from the muggy conditions in the mule, the oil from Ani's foot, the warm damp liquid that came from insole of the shoe.

Did she just take a photo of me?

“Crystal!” I wailed. “Please! Make it stop! Crystal!!!” My voice was cut off as Ani's toes slammed back into me, knocking the wind from me.

Crystal's voice echoed around me as I began to be dragged by my chest into her insoles ball print. I was simply struggling for breath under her hot fleshy toes as I found myself sinking deeper into the ball print.



***



Crystal could see Mark's reaction to the flash, and watched his tiny head shift towards it's location. She could see directly into his eyes, and his expression was strange mix of horror, shock, and desperation.

When she heard his tiny voice calling her name, a wave of power swept through her, an undeniably pleasurable feeling knowing that she could stop Mark's torture at any time by interjecting on his behalf.

She didn't think about it long. This was just too much fun, and Mark's begging only added to the inebriation. She watched as Ani subconsciously collapsed her toe back onto the tiny boy, and pulled him head first into her ball print which was sunken into the insole, the pit creating a natural trap for the tiny boy below her toes.

She found herself laughing. It was all too hilarious. Mark was wide eyed in terror and no longer looking at her, clearly fighting futilely to escape from Ani's toes.

Ani spoke from above her. “What's so funny down there?”

Crystal could barely contain herself. “Nothing...” she continued to giggle as Mark was released from her toes, rolling from the force of gravity into the bottom of the ball print.

Ani looked down at her skeptically. “Ok... suuuuureee.” Her toes lingered above the tiny boy and he continued to beg to Crystal, filling the sounds of his tiny pleas and the big toes above him making her strangely aroused herself.

Crystal looked up at Ani. “You've got him now. I think it's time you taught him how to make loves to his betters” she giggled, and Ani toes began to wiggle up and down, Mark flinching in fear only further adding to her joy.

“You hear that Marky?” Ani laughed, her middle eastern accent stronger from alcohol. “Don't be modest. This is a great honor for you”



***



Ani's voice echo'd around me as her toes began to lower onto me, and the women giggles made everything worse than a nightmare. I sobbed and tried to scramble away, but the toes enveloped me. I could hear Crystal's laughter became louder and more shrill, and my anxiety was at a fever pitch. Ani's toes pressed me into the ball print, and I found myself wedged deeper into the folds of skin between the gap in the middle of her toes, simultaneously pleasure and torture, the heat and pulse against my naked skin pleasant, whilst at the same time preventing me from breathing. My face was wedged into a dark fold of skin underneath her third toe, the smell cheesy and sharp. As I continued to suffocate, I instinctively began to struggle, squirming about from under her toes, and her toes, in response, squeezed me a little bit tighter, forcing further air from lungs as my face and body got pulled deeper into her flesh, making it more difficult for me move, making it all the more terrifying.

Ani's voice vibrated through me in the shoe. “Oh – that does feel nice Mark” Her toes began to increase in pressure, pushing me down into the damp ball print and stretching out around me, forcing the rest of the air from my lungs, whilst the toes simultaneously spread apart a bit. She was pushing me down into her insole now, her toes no longer forming a cocoon around me, but like an unstoppable wave of water forcing me onto the bottom of the ocean bed. I could see open space between the gap of her second and third toe above me, and I knew if I could move only about 6 inches behind me I could get my nose free from the oily leathery pads of her toes.

 

I started to sink into the insole. Terrified, I to squirmed desperately, pushing off with my legs and using the tips of my hands to push off on the fourth toe in front of me, but I had barely any leverage. The pressure continued to increase, and my hands were now capable of getting a stronger push against her third toe as it pressed into my upper legs. I pushed with my arms and legs at the same time, and I slid through the oil and dust under her toes, feeling the heat and pulse of Ani from underneath her digits, the swirls on her skin rubbing up against my naked body, my crotch sliding through the ripples of her oily skin weirdly satisfying.

 

Amoe's voice was suddenly echoing around me “I love your shoes by the way... they look incredibly comfortable”

 

But my desperate fight for survival meant that it was just thunder around me. My nose was free, for a second, allowing me to take in a measly fraction of a breath as the pressure on my stomach increased from her third toe on my chest. As my johnson slid upwards, the pressure suddenly was decreasing on her soft flesh, the swirls of her skin rubbing mine providing a gentle tugging sensation, I began to have an erection, and as my member stiffened it continued to rub against the soft, oily flesh from Ani's fourth toe, until suddenly it popped free, fully erect and upright, between Ani's third and fourth toe, her hot, soft leathery flesh rubbing me on either side of my johnson, and along with her pulse vibrating me causing me to further stiffen.

 

Ani's voice thundered around me, her foot vibrating through my tiny body, the suffocation and arousal starting to make me delirious.

 

“Yea? I got these on sale a few months ago. They were a steal!” She giggled, and pressed her toes down onto me, forcing the rest the air from my lungs in a piteous wheeze.

 

Her voice vibrated everything around me, my johnson caught between her toes continued to stiffen. I was horrified, but I wasn't sure if it was from my strange arousal or my suffocation. Probably both.

 

Amoe responded her voice thundering from beyond the shoe as I was still desperately trying to breathe. “Wow. And they're comfortable too?”

 

Ani pitched her toes upward for a second, allowing me to gasp for air. They paused at their full height, looking like huge tree trunks ready to fall upon me. I cried in fear in their dark shadow.

 

Ani spoke, and her voice caused the shoe to quake around me. “They do really feel like luxury”

 

And with that, her toes pitched back down, slamming me into the ballprint, and knocking the wind back out of me. She pressed into me slightly, and shifted her toes back and forth, forcing my body into the gap between her toes. I was completely enveloped, unable to breathe at all. From the hot oily gap of her toe cocoon, I felt myself pulled off the ground helplessly, my body squirming and trying to free itself to no avail. The pressure began to increase, forcing the air from lungs, enveloping my body further into her soft oily flesh.

 

Her voice boomed again, the vibrations traveling through her foot more pronounced. I was terrified, suffocating, but the swirls of skin on her soft toes juxtaposed with the vibrations of her voice and the pulse of her flesh acted like some kind of torturous massage, and my erection further stiffened between her hot oily skin.

 

“Hey Mark!!! You're body is loving me, I can tell, but I don't feel your mouth” She giggled and the other girls laughed, and in the mix of arousal and fear I found myself simultaneously sobbing and desperately kissing the bottom of Ani's third toe, humiliated and sickened by my own forced erection.


I was still unable to breathe, but I put my lips against the bottom of her third toe and kissed, feeling the swirls of her skin distinctly on my lips. I was terrified; I opened my mouth to french kiss it, and stuck out my tongue, the gaps between the swirls of her flesh large enough to stick my tongue into, and I began to lap back forth at the salty thing, praying that I might appease them, praying that the degradation and molestation would stop. It wasn't super sharp tasting, but it had a faint mix of distinctive tastes, leather, cheese, salt, and sweetness – and overall, utterly humiliating. But it didn't matter. I was suffocating, doing the only thing I could to try and free myself.

 

Ani's voice boomed around me. “Be a sweet dear, Amoe, and pour me another glass of wine?”

But Ani's toes seemed to only be amused by my kissing, and began pushing into me and off of me, like they were attempting to hump me. She then dropped me back onto her insole, slammed her toes back on top of me, and continued kneading me back and forth under the gap of her toes, giving me a second to breathe before pushing the air out of me, and reversing the force again. Each time they did I would get mercilessly pressed into the sole, temporarily smothering my face and preventing me from breathing as her toe flesh spread out over my nose, and pushing the air from my lungs until my ribs felt like they were under severe pressure, before lightening off with only enough time for me to take a quick breath.

 

Meanwhile, below my chest, my Johnson was gliding up and down between the folds of her oily toes, that, along with the ripples of her flesh, caused me to became further aroused. Up and down, up and down, I continued to stiffen.

 

What is happening to me? I thought miserably. Why am I being raped by my friends toes? Why are my other friends just watching in amusement?

 

Ani's voice boomed from above. “Good Mark – I can tell you are putting effort into this. God, your so tiny” She giggled, her toes pulsating up and down, the thrum of her pulse and the vibrations from her voice causing me a sickening pleasure as I continued to oscillate between ecstasy and suffocation on salty toes.

 

Ani's voice thundered again. “But yea, considering they have a heel, they are remarkably easy to walk in too. I wear them all the time” She giggled and the shoe shook around me.

 

The toes stopped pulsating, and hovered slightly above me. I took a breath through my nose as I continued to lap at bottom of Ani's second toe in mortal fear, her third and fourth toe were wrapping my cock in their oily flesh and my erection was rock solid. Then they lowered back down, slowly, and I found my body getting pushed in the leathery insole, until all the air was forced out of my lungs, my face was completely covered, the intensity and heat causing me to sweat and creating a lubricating effect between my skin. The toes sliding on either side of my johnson was felt like a soft and warm and wonderful, and the intoxicating effect of pleasure made me no longer notice my own suffocation.

 

Amoe thundered from above. “What brand are they?”

 

And with those words Ani's toes wrapped around me, picking me up off the sole of her shoe, wrapping me in a tight cocoon of toe flesh. I could no longer see or breath, my world was just the dark bottom of her toes, her third and fourth toe suddenly wrapped tightly around my Johnson caused a rush of expectancy as the air was simultaneously forced from my lungs, and the pleasure and pain mixing in a rush of feelings I had never felt before, and I felt like I had no body, that I was just a part of these godlike toes above me.

 

Ani voiced caused the shoe to quake around me. “Armani. Can you believe that?”

 

And as the flesh between Ani's skin tugged my johnson, the swirls of her skin kneading against my own, I came, and my body trembled uncontrollably as I tried thrusting myself into her toes, but I couldn't move at all. I couldn't breathe at all, and it amounted to a pitiful amount of pressure as I attempted to press myself into her toes, but I simply continued splooge into the gaps between her third and fourth toe. It felt like she squeezed me tighter in response, and I somehow found myself ejaculating more, more air forced from my lungs as the cocoon around me completely encased me in hot cheesy darkness. It was impossible to know how long I hadn't breathed, and my consciousness faded even though I could feel divine ecstasy coming from my groin.

 

Amoe voice boomed from beyond the walls of my musty prison. “Armani? Wow, what a steal!”

 

Just as I was about to lose consciousness, the toes let me go, and I landed with a thud in the ball-print of her mule, the toes remaining positioned above me, wiggling as if they were taunting me. I felt alone, cold and naked, and it almost felt like I was abandoned by a lover, the bizarre feeling of wanting to be embraced by the toes and angry that they left me leaving me more confused and humiliated than I thought was possible.

 

Ani's voice once again boomed, and her toes wiggled over me, jerking up and down extremely quickly.

Her laughter echoed around me as she started to speak. “Yea. It was a mark down sale at JC Penny.” Her voice shook the world around me, and her toes start to tap the ceiling of the mule.

 

The sudden force of her toes against the ceiling caused the shoe to become airborne, before she pitched her toes back downward. The sudden acceleration launched my tiny body upward into her toes, only to be met but her toes jerking rapidly downward, causing her long second toe to slam into my chest violently, launching me back into the floor, the violent exchange knocking the wind from me and leaving me bruised.

 

“It was a craaaazy day, to be honest. I ended up getting a whole bunch of great deals” Her voice thundered the shoe around me as she pitched her toes rapidly upward again, launching me into the air.

 

I screamed at the ensuing pain that would inevitably come, and her toes slammed back into me again, like I was punched in the chest by a professional boxer, all the wind knocked from me.

 

“There was this one saleslady...” Ani said, and before I could even take a breath her toes pitched downward, slamming onto my chest, forcing all the air form my lungs in a wheeze. I was crying, helpless, unable to breathe. Tears coursed down my face,as her hot oily toes pushed me violently into her ball print.

 

“... she was giving me such a hard time...” her toes let off of me for a second, letting me gasp hot muggy mule breath, only to spread over me like a giant wave, and slamming down into me, completely encasing me under her toes.

 

“... she was making me, so, MAD!” her toes wrapped around me, and began to squeeze me, forcing the airs in one violent motion from my lungs, I yelped in pain as my whole body was pinned painfully between her toes like a boa constrictor.

 

Amoe giggled, “But I guess you showed her who was boss, right?”

 

I couldn't breathe or see at all, my face was pressed into the bottom of Ani's dirty toes, her flesh enveloping me like I was stuck between the cushions of great leather couch. I was subsumed by mortal terror, I couldn't breath, suffocating.

 

Ani began to slowly squeeze me like I was nothing but a piece of junk in her shoe, I was squirming desperately, trying to escape, but her toes were too massive and too big, I was surrounded on all sides as the space became tighter and tighter, the pain increasing as it soon felt like my bones might began to snap. I could no longer even squirm, and it felt like I was being buried alive inside of the gap beneath her toes.

 

Her voice vibrated me through her toes. “Yea. I showed her who was boss. I put my foot down that day”

 

She's going to pop me like a balloon...

 

Just as I thought my eyes were about to burst, the boa constrictors that were her toes started to slacken. I still couldn't breathe, but tears flowed freely from my face as I started to squirm uselessly again. I felt Ani's toes jerk upward, the sudden force disorienting me, and then she opened her toes up, allowing me to breathe, before her toes changed directions.

 

No longer gripped by her monstrous toes, I was thrown roughly into the ball print with a painful thud. Her toes lingered above me as I desperately tried to catch my breath, my whole body ached, and I was crying uncontrollably.

 

Crystal's eye's were now visible again outside the shoe, looking completely alien, and I started to beg.

 

“Please!!! No more! Please let me out of here! Crystal!!! PLEEEEAASE!”

 

I was crying and screaming hysterically, and the arctic blue pool that was Crystal's eye dilated. It was looking right at me, but she did nothing.

 

Why is this happening? Does she think this is funny? Or does she just simply enjoy watching me suffer?

 

I didn't look at her eye for long. From the muggy hot conditions in the mule Ani scrunched her toes above me, her purple tipped toenails curling down over me like the was threatening to impale me. Each time her toes moved I shrieked and flinched in fear, but I was so thoroughly beaten, exhausted, and terrified I couldn't move. There was nowhere for me to go if I did.

 

Ani's voice thundered around the shoe again, and my anxiety was spiking through the truth.

 

“And I got a steal of lifetime. These are so, so comfortable”

 

Ani's purple tipped toenails than came down on me quickly, slamming into the ball print, leaving me feeling dazed and confused. The tip of her big toe rested on top of me for a few seconds before she started roll me back and forth, grime and dust and oil gathering onto me as she roughly rolled me between her toes and insole.

 

I was screaming hysterically, begging for mercy. “Crystal!!! Stop this, PLEASE!!!”

 

But no mercy came, and Ani simply rolled me under her foot, starting from the tip of her toes she pulled me backwards up the hill of her insole, flipping over myself over and over again as my face alternated between the hot oily flesh of her toes and grimy damp insole of the shoe. Over and over I flipped, grease from her sole and dirt from her foot coating me as I spun roughly uphill, no longer screaming as I desperately tried to take tiny breaths for the period I was sideways between her foot, before my face was slammed into her the insole or smothered by Ani's sauna like flesh.

 

Ani's voice boomed around me as I continued roll.

 

“... and I love this Smoky Black color”

 

***

Ani paused and looked down at the top of her shoe, her foot partially withdrawn allowed a bit of fresh air to surround her toes. She wasn't thinking about anything but her mules as she drank more wine and turned to Amoe, instinctively wiggling her toes to allow fresh air to pass through it.

 

“The color works really well for almost any style too”

 

Amoe nodded, and looked down at her shoes. “You're really pushing this sale, aren't you?”

 

The girls laughed, and Ani slid her foot back into her shoe, no longer looking at them. She took another drought as Amoe touched her shoulder, and the two women laughed, leaning forward towards each other as they drank and giggled, the alcohol making them unsteady. She was no longer conscious of her foot below her, Mark was just a little warm lump under her foot, the feeling of his tiny body rolling under her it oddly pleasant.

 

She pushed him down slightly with her toes, the little lump giving somewhat before sinking a tiny bit into the insole, before pushing her foot forward. The little thing rolled under the gap between her toes, the tiny thing warm in comparison to them, before the ball of her foot slammed into it.

 

Ani laughed. “Did I mention how long they they've lasted?”

 

Amoe lost control of herself and began to get near hysterical with laughter. Ani just looked at her while she took another drought of wine, a smile over her face as Amoe howled with laughter . Ani instinctively pushed her foot forward a little more, the damp lump below the ball of her foot shoved roughly forward into her flesh, creating a small amount of pressure. She pressed into it, using the tiny boy's warm body to massage her foot, the tiny thing used to work out the tense muscles below her toes. She wasn't conscious of any of this, her focus was on Amoe and her humorous behavior; but her foot was like a wild animal, seeking out a means to soothe itself.

 

Amoe could barely speak, she was laughing so hard. Ani started to giggle too, pressing the tiny boy down under the ball of her foot, using the thing as a point of pressure on her foot, before pushing her her foot forward, roughly flipping the thing over and over as her foot slid over him, his tiny body sending a tickle up her spine. The alcohol, Amoe's hysteria, and the sudden shiver of delight caused her to burst out in laughter, not realizing from the alcohol the feeling was in part from the tickle under her foot. Her toes hit the the front of the shoe, and she allowed her foot to rest, the tiny boy now smothered under her flesh, the little bump under her arch oddly comfortable – like an insert.

 

Crystal started laughing too, not only at the two woman's uncontrolled giggles, but at the clear picture of Mark's hopeless torture that what was happening in front of her.

 

***

Booming laughter emanated from everywhere around me as Ani's foot pushed further into the shoe, and my body was rolled roughly up her flesh as I remained near stationary on the insole. I could feel the foot change to be the bulbous flesh below her toes, before I hit the rougher large pad that was the ball of it. Each time I flipped my skin was pulled roughly along the damp insole, the humidity around me and my struggle for breath leaving me feeling like I couldn't breathe. The liquid coating my body was a mix of the grimy sole, Ani's foot oil, and my own sweat from the sauna like conditions around me.

 

The ball of the foot paused over me, giving me a second to breathe as I was pinned awkwardly below her, my face pushed to the side, my arms bent painfully under me. The pressure soon increased, and I started to panic, air being pushed out as my body felt increasing pain. Soon I couldn't breathe, but then the pressure would slowly decrease, only for the process to reverse, giving me no time to breathe before the air was forced out of me again. I was terrified, desperately struggling, becoming more delirious to the point I had no idea how many times it happened, before I could feel my body dragged painfully along the insole, flipping over again.

 

Amoe finally started to calm down, her booming voice coming over more clearly through the giggles

 

“No...” She paused and giggled. “...You haven't!”

 

I rolled over the swirls of skin on the ball of her foot, before ended up under her soft arch, and her foot stopped. It was probably because her toes reached the tip of her shoe, but I wouldn't know for sure. My face and body were buried in her soft flesh, everything was hot and black around me. And I started to struggle, attempting to twist my head to breathe, but it remained locked in place. Her skin pushed down on me, forcing my jaw open, her salty flesh filling my mouth and reaching the tip of my tongue.

 

I began to squirm like mad, hoping to free myself, continuing to get weaker and more hopeless as I struggled for breath. I was panicking, and once again, suffocating.

 

***

Ani had reinserted her foot into the shoe, and let it rest on the insole. She was no longer conscious of her foot, and she subconsciously played with the tiny man below her sole, his tiny body now buried under her flesh felt like nothing more that a little bump below her.

 

But that wasn't her concern. She was focused on her shoes, and the little boy below her was now nothing more a tiny object to be manipulated under her sole, the feeling of it rolling around was about as interesting as manipulating a smooth little rock.

 

Ani finally managed to stop giggling and take a drink. “Oh yea, these girls have been really a life saver these past few years. I wear them for all sorts of occasions”

 

She picked her foot up slightly, and the object in her shoe rolled back towards the bottom. Her toes subconsciously began to probe for it in her shoe, hoping to grasp at it, and play with it again.

 

***

 

Amoe's voice echo'd around me as I dizzily rolled down the slope of the insole. “Wow. They've really held up well. How often do you wear them?”

 

As I spun I attempted breathe, simply gasping for air in the sweltering conditions of the shoe, too weak to do anything but let gravity roll my body over itself and into the imprint on her sole where the ball of her foot rested.

 

Ani's voice shook the shoe around around me as I rolled to a stop. “Oh, at least once a week. But usually more than that...”

 

Ani's toes pulled backwards, sweeping back and forth, before pausing above me. I was gasping in the muggy conditions of the shoe, more filthy than ever, her toes spreading before lowering onto me, the sauna like conditions increasing in heat and humidity as more and more fresh air was replaced by her toes.

 

Ani's voice continued to thunder. “... but sometimes I just wear them around my apartment. They really are so comfortable”

 

Ani's toes lingered above me, and I heard her begin to giggle, causing the shoe to vibrate, my eyes wide with fear. Violently, Ani's toes latched onto me. She had me by my right leg, lodged between her big and second toe, and she lifted me into the air. I was only a yard or two above the insole, dangling upside down and naked, and she started to shake her toes up and down, the violent jerking leaving me feeling dizzy, pain shooting through my leg every time she tugged me up in the air only to throw me down, each time I thought she was going to knock me out against the insole, but jerked my body upward before my head slammed into it.

 

Crystal started to giggle, and I knew it was about my horrible situation. I could hear her laughter distinctly over my hysterical crying, echoing around the shoe.

 

Ani's voice thundered, her hot foot vibrating in the muggy conditions of mule.

 

“I would even say these are the most comfortable heels that I own”

 

Crystal's laughter cracked like gunfire around me. Ani swung her foot sideways, slamming me into the wall of the shoe, completely knocking the wind from me. My vision was suddenly blurry, and I was screaming in pain.

 

“And that says a lot because I have a lot, a lot, of heels” I could more feel her voice vibrating my bones than I could actually hear her, and she began to giggle, the vibrations like cracks of lightning around me.

 

No sooner had I bounced off the wall than she redirect her toes upward, and my leg was yanked violently, her giggles echoing in the musky mule. I thought my leg was going to pop out, my voice pitching into a shriek. The momentum whipped me upward, and I slammed into the ceiling of the mule.

 

“So I thought that these would be a little difficult to walk in, but no” She thundered amongst her giggles.

 

I was suddenly punch drunk. Everything was hazy around me, and my ears were ringing. I could no longer feel the pain in my legs, and the toes above me seemed to multiply before refocusing into one blurry unit.

 

All I could hear besides the ringing was Ani's voice echoing through my bones.

 

“It's like, quite the contrary.”

 

I found myself swinging back and forth between her toes, my head grazing inches above the bottom of her bowl shaped ball print. The slope of it descended as I swung back towards her heel, the ripples of flesh on the balls of her foot shifted like a wave, her skin glistening from the oil of her skin. I could se out from under the bottom of her foot and above the black mules insole, the light drowning everything out except the Crystal's arctic blue eye.

 

Ani's voice seemed to emanate from all around me like a deep roar.

 

“These are so easy to walk in actually, like, I feel very stable in them”

 

I started to fall back towards the the tip of her toe. The greasy insole looked smooth below my head, and I couldn't help but flinch as I passed above it. As I fell towards the bottom of the bowl, I looked up, staring dizzily at the huge toes scrunched above me, locked onto my leg. The looked entirely strange, her flesh looked like rapids going over boulders in a river, but composed of her leathery flesh.

 

“I don't feel like i'm going to fall...”

 

The momentum carried me upwards, into the deep dank recess at the tip of the dark mule. I could already tell it was thicker and muggier towards the tip. As my body swung towards the tip, I was nearly horizontal, my head now above the island between her toe prints. Down towards my legs glimmered Ani's huge purple nails, gleaming like giant ax's.

 

“ ...or if I make the wrong move i'm gonna like topple over....”

 

The toes let go of me, and I was hurtling up and towards the tip of her mule, her purple nails flexing upwards as they released me. I let out a piteous wail, I was so thoroughly beaten and bruised I could barely feel my own body as it flipped through the air. I fell with a thud into the toe print, crying, wondering what my life had become.

 

“... but yea I mean they're really flattering on my foot ...”

 

I gasped for breath as her big toe appeared above me, the bottom of her big toe nail stained haphazardly purple, and bits of muck stuck under the nail. It bobbed up and down over my face, each time it came a foot from my face, each time I flinched in mortal terror. It would then ascend back up to the top of the mule, quickly and unnaturally, each movement threatening to smash me out of existence. I heard the crack of laughter.

 

“ ... and I really couldn't be happier with them”

 

Ani's big toe fell upon me suddenly, and I felt like I was gut punched by gorilla. The pressure continued to increase, forcing the air from my lungs. I could only cry. The toe shifted itself over me, enveloping my face, before scooping up my body, limp and lifeless. I cried as I looked over to Crystal's arctic blue eye glimmering towards the end of the shoe.

 

Her laughter was echoing throughout the shoe.

 

“Please...” I whimpered, crying hysterically. “Please Crystal... Save me”

 

Ani's toes jerked to the side whilst releasing me simultaneously, throwing me violently into the wall. I fell to the ground stunned and crying, and Ani's toes landed right in front of my face, before picking up and ascending over me. I cried as I was encased in darkness below them, the heat and humidity coming off her cheesy vinegary toes was palpable.

 

“Well you sold me.” Amoe boomed.

 

Locked between Ani's big and second toe, I dangled limply, terrified. The foot jerked me back and forth quickly, the rapid shift in movement forcing more and more air from me until I had no more, the air slowly being whipped out of me.

 

I was completely delirious and terrified, and I realized what had to do. I had to admit the truth.

 

Ani pitched her toes before releasing me, throwing me into the wall again, my vision suddenly a kaleidoscope. I was on the ground desperately trying to orient myself, terrified that this might be my last chance to say something before the toes grabbed me and beat me again, beat me to the point I might be too injured to even speak.

 

“Goddess!” I yelled pitifully. “Save me!!!”

 

I watched the blue eye dilate again before it blinked. Time seemed to freeze as I saw Ani's toes shift over me again, spreading themselves apart to grab me.

“Goddess, Pleeeeaasse!” I wailed in terror.

 

***

 

Crystal did it, and she was so excited.

 

She watched as Ani's toes spread apart to grab the beaten little boy. It was entirely strange to watch. It was like professional wrestling match where one of the opponents is beaten horribly for half hour straight. And yet it was entirely real.

 

She tilted her head up and looked at Ani, and her attitude was entirely nonchalant. She continued to talk about her shoes to Amoe, not even looking below her.

 

Wow. She must have forgotten about him. He's so tiny she doesn't notice what she's doing.

 

Ani's toes were wrapped around Mark, his face barely visible now as her toes curled downward. He tried to speak, but Ani's toes squeezed him, and Mark let out a pathetic whimper as the air was forced from his lungs, before relaxing. The little boy had fear written all over his face, and he was trying desperately to breathe, but Ani's toes squeezed him again, a little harder, at the apex of the squeezing less of him was visible as more of Ani's flesh surrounded him.

 

When they relaxed, Mark face reappeared, but clearly weakened. His skin was slightly reddened, and he gasped for air, but Ani's toes reversed directions again, slowly squeezing him, the air being forced slowly from his lungs in a long drawn out whimper.

 

She turned up to look at Ani, still not paying attention.

 

“I think they were...” she started saying. Crystal looked back down at Mark, and he was almost barely visible, Ani's toes had almost completely enveloped him.

 

“... probably around 100 bucks. Mind you, that's a steal” she giggled, before taking her charging phone, and flipping through it.

 

Crystal looked back towards under Ani's foot and realized mark was now completely encased. Her toes had vice like grip around him, and she stared in amazement. Ani was squeezing the life out of him and she didn't even realize.

 

Ani is about to kill her friend without even knowing. And I'm the only one who can save him.

 

A strange feeling of ecstasy rushed through Crystal, and she shivered in delight.

 

I am his god.

 

She took another few seconds to savor the moment.

 

Crystal finally turned her head to Ani. “I think Mark's had enough fun.” She said with a smirk.

 

Ani turned to her and started laughing.

 

“I had completely forgotten him! I guess Mark was getting some extra time for free!” She giggled. “I guess you still owe me Mark!”

 

Ani's toes were still completely entombing him as she spoke, but eventually she released him, and Mark fell with a thud in the ball print. He was slightly purple, gasping for air, trembling as Ani wiggled her toes above him, as if she was gloating over a defeated opponent.

 

Crystal thought this was hilarious. Mark owes her? She just tortured him and she didn't even realize it.

 

I really am Mark's god.

 

***.

 

Ani's voice boomed from above as I lay gasping in the ball print, her toes still lingering over me as I trembled in fear. “I'll count that as 10 kisses you no longer owe me tiny one” She giggled. “That was quite the loving embrace, and you know, for a second-” She whistled like she was doing a cat call “- you almost made me a little hot”

 

She and the other girls laughed, just thunder around me, before Amoe spoke.

 

“How did it feel?” Her British accent was more obvious now as well, that along with her chipper voice, made her sound incredibly sweet.

 

Ani giggled. “Really nice actually. His warm little body against my foot was a bit like a massage – and something about those kisses on my toes is really quite wonderful” She laughed. “I know what David is doing for the rest of the night”

 

The idea of David having to deal with this all night was dreadful.

 

The girls laughed and the shoe vibrated as they lost control of themselves, instead of stopping their laughter it increased to a level of hilarity, like they had completely lost control of themselves.

 

Ani's purple toes pulled back slightly, before slamming down at the edge of the ball print. Even standing my body was only halfway out of the imprint, leaving me to look up at them, the tip of the purple nail yards above the top of my head. Her toes then curled upward, leaving me looking at the dusty swirls of flesh underneath, bits of gray and black particulates coating her toes like a car that just drove through a dust storm.

 

Her voice boomed as I struggled to get onto my feet.

 

“One more kiss and I'll call it even for the extra time you got to play down there” She giggled, and so did the other girls.

 

I stared, dumbfounded, my head still ringing, my vision blurry. I felt like I was having a panic attack, the heat and humidity in the shoe left me continuously sucking in air but it still felt like I hadn't gained a breath, and I struggled to stand. I was unsteadily on one knee when her toes twitched before me, the sudden movement causing me to yelp with a flinch in panic, nearly falling over.

 

“C'mon little one. Hop to it. Give my big toe a kiss” Ani boomed.

 

The girls giggled from outside the shoe, and I could only tremble in fear as Ani's big toe loomed over me. I could hardly stand, and I found myself unsteady on my feet. I don't know how, but I was moving forward, some strange mixture of terror and desperation pushing me forward, unconsciously recognizing the best way to get out of here was to simply comply with her demands.

 

And when I climbed outside of the ball print, her toe loomed over me like huge bent tree. I could see every detail, every swirl, every bit of torn skin and dirt. I was barely up to the joint below her big toe, the bulbous part of the thing still well above my head. I stared nervously, but walked forward, the heat around me now like a bonfire, sweat pouring from my brow a mixture of fear and humidity.

 

I pressed my lips into her the underside of her toe, nothing else visible but the bottom her toe now before me, the soft flesh giving slightly as my mouth was filled with a now familiar acrid taste. My face was pressed into it for a second, before I recoiled, wiping my mouth desperately as I tried to get rid of the taste.

 

Ani's voice boomed once again, and her toe twitched suddenly, I screamed and fell backwards onto my ass, her toe looming over me like it was going to squash me any second.

 

“Hmmm... that was barely a kiss. C'mon tiny one, you can do better. Kiss me like you'll be kissing your future wife”

 

I heard the thunder of girlish giggles around me, and my face reddened with humiliation, but I was so terrified and desperate I found myself moving forward, on my feet again. This time I pushed my face into her flesh, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, simultaneously sucking and lapping at the underside of toe, tears mixed with the sweat from my face, occasionally using my teeth to nibble at her skin. Bits of dirt and skin flaked off into my mouth, but I was too scared to stop, the material mixing with my saliva as I swallowed the bits I couldn't prevent from going down my throat.

 

Ani laughed, and her toe jerked forward suddenly, throwing me back into the ball print, landing hard on my back with a thud. I sobbed from the fetal position now, as Ani laughter seemed to emanate from around me.

 

“Good boy. You will make a good little husband for Kelly.”

 

And then the toes receded before me, light and fresh air returning to the shoe. It looked like I was reaching the exit to a cave. I was ashamed and embarrassed, lonely and afraid. I don't think Ani even noticed me climaxing from under her foot, further emphasizing how pathetic I was.

 

Eventually their laughter stopped. “Alright Mark, time to get out of my shoe. Come on out”

 

I looked towards the light, and could see Crystal's eye staring at me. I covered myself, and the impulse for me to move forward and escape this hellish prison, in combination with the power of her commands, overwhelmed my fear of exposing myself to these titans. I got up unsteadily, struggling to get out of the ballprint, before taking shaky steps forward, and seeing the tremendous slope of the shoe looking like a slick black hill.

 

I attempted to walk up the leathery hill whilst covering my nakedness, but the slope was too steep, and I was too tired to do it properly. I fell over, and began to crawl, the air becoming fresher, and the light becoming brighter, until I passed out from the shadow of the top of her mule, and was blinded by the bright light.

 

The girls above me watched me crawl out of the shoe, immediately bursting out with laughter. Ani's booming voice was distinct from the rest.

 

“Well this was quite a night, we'll have to do it again sometime.” I stared up at her, far away in the sky. Her face was clean and immaculate, her skin dark and her lips purple, her lips curled into a smile. She turned to look at Stephanie who was dead asleep in her bed. “Tell Stephanie thanks for inviting us”

 

I was still looking at Ani's face. She was beautiful, and her face tilted down, her eyes locked onto me. I was suddenly entranced and ashamed, and looked down at the insole, my arms were shiny with liquid, speckled with dirt and grime. Before I knew what was happening a shadow was over me, and when I looked up, the naked sole of Ani's foot was above me, her toes flexing back and forth creating a wave like effect on her brown leathery flesh. I yelped in fear and began to tremble, the foot was so huge and so close to that I felt like a deer in the headlights, the traumatic experience of being battered and raped by the same toes that now hovered over me giving me a PTSD like effect.

 

All I could do was shake as Ani's foot became the sky above me, her brown skin rippling like a wave as she bobbed her toes up and down, creating a strong funky wind that blew around me, my hair whipping in the wind. Little bit's of dust fell from her foot down onto me, the environment looking it was snowing lightly.

 

Ani's giggles were like thunder. “What's the matter Marky? Don't want to leave?”

 

She laughed, the sole of her foot which was the sky above me fell, the environment around me black from Ani's foot's shadow.

 

BOOM

 

Everything vibrated like an earthquake, and I fell prone onto the slope of the mule, barely preventing myself from tumbling back down hill. I was terrified, shaking, and when I finally mustered the courage to look up, the purple nail of Ani's big toe was before me, curled down, her nail pushing into the sole of her mule, the glossy surface of the curved nail reflective enough to see my own warped image looking back at me.

 

The sight of her toe terrified me, and I almost turned around and ran back into the mule, but that was an equally terrifying prospect.

 

“Well Mark?” Ani paused and giggled, her voice thundering around me. “Do you want to spend the night in my mule motel?”

 

I didn't have the courage or strength to do anything but shake, my body pressed into the warm oily insole of Ani's mule. I could feel the heat increase around me, the now all too familiar feeling of a giantesses body lurking near, and began to scream, thinking that I was going to be once again knocked down into the mule, before Ani would slip her foot inside of it, trapping me there, or worse.

 

But before I knew what was happening, pale white logs were around me, I was suddenly pinched between them, the logs were massive human fingers, warm and soft, the swirls of skin on my naked body distinctive, and I could see white hairs the size of my forearms on top of them.

 

“Gotcha” Crystal said. I couldn't see her face, everything was blurring around me as she hoisted me out of the way of her Ani's foot. When it finally stopped moving, Ani's foot was already in the shoe, and she rocketed off towards the door.

 

Ani laughed. “Maybe another night... as for you two ladies, i'll see you later!” She walked to the door. Amoe got up with her to walk her out, and the girls spoke off in the distance.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the last we'll see of Ani for tonight, and only a few more college chapters before that tail officials ends.  If you want to see another standalone chapter featuring one of the girls and you haven't mentioned which one already, let me know in the comments.

 

Also, everyone stay safe with this "global pandemic" thing.