- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To be fair, i never expected it go this far.

 

the next two college posts are probably my favorite chapters so far (but we did build to this point)

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor, footwear )

 


 

 

Ani could tell I was blushing, her brownish skin looked toned as her purple lips curled into a smile.

 

“I'm sorry Mark” She said, pausing to giggle. Her pink shirt loomed above me like I was sitting at the base of a mountain, the top of her field like thighs dozens of yards below me. Her face was pushed forward over he C cup boobs and only her nose and eyes were visible.

 

A huge thumb appeared before me, looking like the trunk of a century old tree. I yelped in fear, pushing off against Ani's warm palm as a huge shadow appeared around me, the environment becoming dark and hot.

 

Ani's voice boomed, the earth that was her palm vibrating everywhere. I lost my balance as she moved her hand which made the earth shift around me, causing me to fall onto my butt unbalanced and disoriented.

 

“Let me help you.” She shifted her grip, and her thumb was now completely covering my crotch, my member getting pressed into the swirls of leather skin felt unnaturally pleasant. She pinned me to her palm.

 

THRUM

 

Her pulse suddenly shook my body, her thumb placed over my groin the focus of it's location. My member vibrated violently, a strange arousal gripping me as I looked up towards the titan before me.

 

Ani giggled and I looked up at her. She was beautiful, smiling, and a girl I had known for quite some time before getting shrunk. She had always been driven, and I had been attracted to her from the day I first met her. We were quite different. She cared about style where as I “dressed comfortably” to say the least. She had an affinity towards language and the arts, where I was a fan of math and history. She was well on her way to mastering her third language, and was study two more, and was gifted at drawing, her abilities matching her beauty. And to be frank, the fact that this girl had appeared to me to be so amazing had intimated me from the day I met her, and I naturally just found myself thinking she was out of my league.

 

After that, it had been easy to treat her as a friend, and when it was often just Steph, Ani, and myself han ging out, we enjoyed asking each other random philosophical questions. She was just a normal girl.

 

Ani's voice boomed over me. “Oh Mark. You're soooo small.”

 

She started to move her hand upward, a jerk in acceleration bringing me upwards, the world around me suddenly shifting further and further below me like I was on a violent elevator.

 

“I want to see the tiny boy that's going to be paying me back” She giggled, her Armenian accent more pronounced from the alcohol.

 

I couldn't help but shake as I gazed up at her high rise like face, she was holding me just above her plump boobs, her pink long pink shirt was clung tightly to her chest, her breasts were pushed outward, making everything below me look like the top of a pink field. She tilted her head forward, looking down at me, her face larger than a billboard.

 

I could feel her pulse through her thumb, each throb making me become more and more sensitive to her soft leathery skin pushing into my johnson, and I started to find myself getting entranced. Ani just stared at me, as blood began to rush into member, the beginning of an erection forming with nowhere to go. I had no idea if Ani could tell what was happening, time seemed to move incredibly slowly, and could feel my face getting red hot and embarrassed.

 

Ani opened her mouth, her middle eastern accented words were like thunder, her hot breath smelled of alcohol, and blew past me like stormy wind.

 

“Hey Mark. Don't think I forget what you owe me. I'm here to collect my debt”

 

She sounded like the girl I knew before. Serious, but somehow lighthearted. I wanted to protest, but she began to giggle, the sound was like gunfire.

 

Then all of the sudden I was being lowered, inverted, blood rushing to my head and my hair hanging down below me. When I looked forward, I could see gigantic pink breasts now in front of me like tremendous mounds of earth, before descending past them, watching a wall of pink in front of me, Ani's shirt.

 

I continued to slowly descend, no longer aroused. The pink skyscraper of a woman was in front of me, only a small section of the bottom of her chest was visible, but took up all my vision.

 

I looked further down, only 30 or 40 yards from her shorts. I was being held by Ani's right hand, so I was closer to the right side of her body, and as I passed her shorts I heard a horrifying noise.

 

Tiny screams, coming from her pocket. I looked in the direction and I could see the pink shorts fabric ruffling with movement, until it was above me, the screams getting quieter until I could no longer hear them. David. Jesus. I don't know if it was more or less scary if she had completely forgotten about him. But I kept descending, my own concerns more pressing than his.

 

I was just above her knee now, the enormous tan towers were smooth and shiny, her legs clearly toned. Looking down, her huge black mules were below me, revealing her skin above her heel, before descending into her shoe.

 

Eventually, I stopped just above the top of her foot, and could feel the heat coming off it. Then I was falling, slamming into the smooth skin on the top of Ani's foot, the smell of her black leather mules was strong even in the fresh air of the room. I heard laughter as I rolled down the slope of her foot before slamming into the top of her black mule. I was on my back, her warm foot against it, the worn black leather smelled strong and pushing into the right side of my body.

 

To my left, Ani and Amoe's face were far in the sky, their bodies ascending like towers, and it appeared I was standing right at the base of skyscraper that was Ani's tan leg, otherworldly and unnatural. To my right, Crystal sat on the ground, not a skyscraper but still huge building, her face far above me.

 

Exposed and abused, I closed my eyes as I covered myself, my face feeling hot from frightful shame. It must have been noticeably red, even for the vast distance of the giantesses looming above me, because dainty, girlish giggles from above could be heard, each one sounding like a boom, and Ani's causing a vibration noticeably through her foot that caused me to shift and slide between her exposed foot and the leather of the mule.

 

I was on the verge of tears and these giant girls seemed to find it only too amusing to humiliate me.

 

They say that alcohol brings out in words and actions unconscious desires, and sadly, I guess I should have been happy with most of these girls actions. Except for Linh, it seemed that none of them were trying to seriously hurt me. As I continued to hear the booming drunken giggles from above, it seemed that humiliation was another story. I wonder if they even realized how horrible this was.

 

Stephanie's snoring could be heard amongst the thunder of giggles, and the hot skin from Ani's foot was felt on my naked back. My face could smell leather from her mule, mixed with a smell of sweat. I held my eyes shut tight, and for some reason wished I could just shrink even smaller and disappear.

 

No such mercy though. Ani's voice boomed above me, and I found myself sliding across her the top of her foot, my body now more awkwardly wedged between the leather mule and her skin.

 

“Heeey Maaaark” Ani said drunkenly. “While it might seem like I'm gone if you close your eyes, I'm not going anywhere until I get my kisses. The sooner you get started the sooner it'll end. It'll be a lot quicker if you comply of course” She emphasized the word, and as she said it I felt her foot moving below me.

 

It was retracting out of her shoe, and as I found myself moving further uphill, the slope I was on increased. I was rolling now, instinctively trying to brace myself from the battering of the uncontrolled descent, no longer covering myself, eyes wide open in fear. I slammed into the leather of the mule, disorienting me, but the foot continued to retract, and I found the process repeating. I was continuously being pulled uphill by the soft warm flesh of Ani's foot, and then rolling uncontrollably into the worn leather wall that was the top of the mule. The girls booming laughter could be heard throughout, Ani's own drunken giggles further adding to my own vibrating descent, but I was too panicked from the near perpetual spinning fall and battery to feel embarrassed.

 

After the the third or fourth time this happened, I was completely disorientated, and I couldn't tell if I was rolling down hill or lying perfectly still, dizzy from the spinning and slamming of my body into the huge wall that was the mule.

Eventually, my disorientation stopped, and I noticed where I was. I was lying face down on top of Ani's toes, specifically, my face was looking into the gap between her third and second toe, my body lying across the third toe itself, and I could feel my limp manhood resting between the gap of the third and fourth toe. The environment down here felt oily and damp from being trapped in the mule, the vibrations from her pulse and the slight twitching of her foot causing her skin to slide across my manhood. The slight stirrings of arousal could be felt, increasing the heat on my face.

 

Ani drunkenly giggled from above me. “Perfect. Give the top of that toe a kiss tiny one”

 

My face now felt beet red, and I could feel my own pulse between the bass like throb of Ani's in her toes, the vibrations coursing through my whole body, the skin between her toes rubbing my junk and beginning of an erection forming.

 

I wanted this to be over with as soon as possible, praying that Ani wouldn't notice my pitiful erection between her toes. I kissed the top of her third toe deeply, scared, embarrassed, and aroused, I found myself opening my mouth and pressing my tongue into the oily salty flesh of her toe, it tasting faintly of stale cheese.

 

Ani giggled, and Cystal and Amoe cooed. Ani's toes pitched upwards and I found myself airborne, before I landed on my back. Ani just casually flipped me with her toes, and suddenly I was face up, Ani and Amoe's bodies like two sky scrapers ascending endlessly up into the air before I could see their huge faces leaning over their breasts, looking directly down at me, smiling widely.

 

Crystal was much closer. In fact, way closer than she was before. She had gotten on her stomachs, and her face must have been about less than a foot away from Ani's foot, like a tremendous wall about to close in on me. Her breath smelled like hot wine, and her rapid breathing created storm like conditions for me, seemingly blowing me back and forth, my hair jostling rapidly in all directions and getting in my eyes and face. The sensation of her breath on my worn, naked body was pleasant, and my erection continued to stiffen.

 

I covered myself with my hands again, and tried looking in any direction where I couldn't see some part of these goddesses, but it was nigh impossible. As I was about to shut my eyes, I noticed Crystal, her pale white face and rose colored freckles. Her pupils dilated, and her red tongue shot out of her mouth, she slowly and quite deliberately licked around her lips in a circle, seductively. She noticed me looking at her, and she gave me a wink, her huge eyelid easily bigger than my body, and then continued to stare at me, her light blue eyes looking like glacier, and I found myself entranced.

 

I was incredibly nervous now, but the nervousness from Crystal was sexual in nature. I wasn't completely clueless about women, and I knew that Crystal's expression only meant one thing. It was something I saw her do when I was her and Stephanie going to parties, a look she would get when eyeing up a fellow athlete before she went over to “conquer” him.

 

Ani's giggles from above brought me back to my reality. “Wellll, tiny boy” Her Armenian accent was stronger from the alcohol. “That's one kiss, but you owe me 9 more... I'll tell you what...” as she said this her toes pitched forward, and I was suddenly rolling across the tops of them, wet hairs tickling my naked flesh before I rolled over the hard purple surface of her nails, before I was in free fall.

 

I could smell and feel where I was before I even landed, my vision blurred from spinning. It was steamy, and smelled of thick leather. I slammed into the black surface and continued to roll on a downward slope, the environment continuing to raise in intensity as less fresh air could be smelled.

 

I had landed in Ani's mule, and rolled down to the area where the ball of her foot rested. The surface of the insole here was sunken in, from my back, the area outside of the sunken footprint was higher than me.

 

Ani's voice continue to speak throughout my sad descent into her mule. “... since this is for you as well as me, why don't I count 9 kisses as one, compassionate kiss to my toes?”

 

She giggled and the shoe around me vibrated as the other girls heartily laughed. From inside of the mule the only thing I could see was her tan leg outside, looking like thick light brown tower before I could see the top of the mule.

 

Amoe seemed to no longer be crying, and was beginning to sound happy herself. “Have fun Mark! I hope this makes up for my cluelessness earlier”

 

Crystal's voice boomed from inside of the humid leathery environment I was in. “Ooooh, I wanna see this!” she said with a giggle.

 

A shadow descended over the heel before turning back to light again, and then a wall of red hair looking like thousands glimmering red steel chains appeared. This transitioned into the pale skin that was her face, before I could see red rose freckles, and then her one, pale light blue eye. Only this partial side of her face was visible, the rest remaining outside of the shoe. The eye studied me, and as I looked at it, the pupil dilated, I was exposed to this alien entity.

 

My gaze was diverted when the brown tower in front me began to shift upward. At first it almost appeared to be like an elevator. I could see the skin going upward, but a never ending amount of brown skin just appeared below it. This didn't last forever, because soon I saw the bulge of her ankle before seeing the light brown skin that was the top of her foot, the muscles and bones visible through the skin. Soon I could see the gaps between her toes and then the purple toenails themselves, light brown hairs on top of her toes. They raised up further than the heel of the shoe, which looked the top of a steep hill, and I could see the bottom of her skin, besides looking covered in grayish brown dust and red strands from the carpet, they looked mostly smooth, with no noticeable callouses. They lingered high outside the shoe for a moment, before they pulled themselves down and pitched themselves up, causing the skin below her foot to ripple and stretch like a wave. I found myself suddenly on my feet, nervous and afraid, slowly backing away from the foot.

 

Crystal watched me as I moved and her eye became larger, she was bringing it closer to the shoe.

 

***

 

Crystal watched Mark from inside of Ani's mules. The things smelled like old leather, not particularly nasty, but certainly strong. It must have been much stronger for Mark, whose tiny body was inside of Ani's mule.

 

Watching his naked body inside of the mule filled her with a strange desire. She noticed his tiny erection earlier, and she found herself oddly excited by it.

 

As Ani shifted her foot next to her, she watched the little mans' reaction, he was scrambling to his feet, his eyes wide with a kind of overwhelming nervous fear. She could tell part of it was the simple scared look one might get if an animal was trapped in a corner, but another part of it looked different. She wasn't sure if it was an embarrassed look, or an aroused one. It could have been both. His pitiable look excited her, and she knew she wanted that same reaction for herself. She didn't want to hurt the tiny man... but she did want him. She wanted him badly. She wanted him to worship her as a sexual goddess, to please her, and to turn him into a little toy. She felt a stirring in her loins at the thought. As Ani's foot began to move into the shoe, she watched the pathetic boy helplessly back away, and found herself intoxicated with the visual.

 

***

 

I watched as Ani's foot began to lower into the shoe. I stood quaking on the sunken imprint on the leather insole where the ball of Ani's foot rested. As my terror increased, Crystal's pupils widened outside the shoe respectively, making it seem like Crystal wanted to see every detail of what happening. Ani's toes began to get slowly closer, now hovering over the heel outside of the shoe, as she wiggled her toes in front of me, occasionally obstructing my sight of Crystal's eye as her toes pitched upward.

 

I was terrified. Now feeling sober, with all of these women laughing and watching me trapped within Ani's mule as her foot slowly entered the shoe, trapping me within it with the gargantuan beasts that were her toes, I felt real mortal terror, but on top of that, utter humiliation. I couldn't control myself, and I got onto my knees, the soft insole from the dirty imprint of the ball of her foot giving only barely enough to keep my knees from becoming uncomfortable.

 

And so I began to beg as her toes were now completely under the the leather roof of the mule, continuing to get larger and closer, most of Crystal's face now cut off between the flesh of Ani's foot and the roof of the mule, except for her eye, which was watching me still.

 

“Please!!!” I cried. “Please let me out of here! I don't want to kiss your toes! I just want to be normal again!!” I shouted as loud I could, pausing to let out choking sobs, but Ani's foot continued to inch forward at an excruciatingly slow pace, her toes wiggling in anticipation.


Crystal's eye blinked and I could tell even through the otherworldly alien nature of it she was more excited from my pathetic cries.

 

“Did you hear that?” It was Crystal. Was she coming to my behalf?

 

Ani's foot stopped, now only yards away from me. I could smell her foot amongst the leather now, much of the light being cut off from the gargantuan beast, and I could see distinctive brown/gray dust along the bottoms of her sole, and an occasional strand of red from the carpet. The heat seemed to have doubled in the shoe already, the air more like stuffy leather and feet.

 

***


Crystal could only see Mark by looking just below Ani's foot, most of hist tiny body visible between the ball print of her shoe and the bottom of Ani's foot.

 

“Mark, he's -” She paused as if she was thinking.

 

He's terrified. It's so adorable. He's going to learn I'm his god.

 

But that's not what she said “He's looks like he's excited”

 

***

 

A wave of dread went through me. I wanted to shout from the horror, but my teeth were chattering from the fear, humiliation, arousal, and newfound realization of this new terrifying nightmare.

 

Crystal giggled and then spoke again. Her voice booming around me. “He really appreciates this Ani...” She giggled.

 

“Mark was always a bit weird” She said, laughing. “You think this would be scary, right? Being trapped like this?”

 

Why the verbal abuse on top of everything else? Why is Crystal being so vicious? Just because she can?

 

Ani spoke. “Yea, I guess this would be pretty terrifying come to think of it.” She laughed, and my heart sank in my stomach. The other girls laughed as well, the thought of it only adding to their glee. The foot continued to slide forward, moving in slower than before. It must have been on purpose. Ani must have been enjoying the power she had over me, and thinking I was afraid just added to the fun.

 

Ani continued, her Armenian accent was suddenly deeper and stronger. “Well, micro Mark, you better please these toes!” She giggled and the shoe vibrated around me, and I began to cry. Crystal's eye was locked onto me.

 

Ani's toes were now over me. The only visible light I could see from outside of the shoe was now below her foot, and I could see her smooth skin spotted with dirt and dust along the bottom, reaching the light gray callous of her heel in the light outside of the shoe. Ani's toes descended onto me, resting on my head, and I was thrown downward into her dirty ball print. I was trembling and crying, and when I picked my head back up I could see Crystal's icy blue eyes between the gap of the bottom of her foot and the mules insole off in the distance, watching me, amused.

 

“There you are buggy” Ani said giggling, her laughter like thunder around me. I could feel the heat from Ani's toes and feet all around me, the smell air was humid wreaked of feet and leather.

 

“My toes are going for a loving embrace, and I expect you to make up for 9 kisses right now, so you better give me your best effort from under there” The heat began to increase and I felt the bottom's of her fleshy toes pressing into my back, the swirls of her skin distinctive on my naked skin.

 

“Wait a second...” It was Crystal. “... he's on his stomach!” Her voice sounded lively, and considering my predicament, increased my anxiety.

 

The heat decreased suddenly, the toes pitching upward. “How are you supposed to make love to my toes from your stomach Marky? Get on your back, buggy!” Ani giggled, and I could tell her toes were wiggling above me. I continued to sob as I rolled over onto my back, submitting myself to be sexually humiliated by these girls I once knew as friends.

 

I no longer bothered looking out of the leather mule. I just simply stared up at the bottom of Ani's toes, defeated. Even from the dark within the shoe I could make out the swirls on her flesh, her toes looked soft and were callous free, even the ball of her foot looked unbelievably smooth. They continued to wiggle above me, the wind from the movement acting like a fan on my naked body, and from within the heat and humidity of the shoe, a pleasant feeling. The warm leathery insole on my back was equally hot from Ani's foot, it was soft and relatively comfortable.

 

I heard Crystal's voice now, clear as day. “He's in position.” Suddenly her voice was louder, like she placed her lips right next to the mouth of the mule. “Get ready for some love, Mark. I'm guessing this is most woman you've ever gotten in your life!”

 

The girls erupted with laughter as Ani's toes fell onto me, wrapping me in the soft flesh. Her toes were hot, and smelled distinctive, like a old cheese and strong leather – but there was a splash of something sweet in their too. I felt like I was surrounded by heavy leather pillows, slick with a sheen of salty oil from underneath her toes. From within her cocoon of toe flesh I only had enough space for a single breath, once taken the vacuum was occupied by her skin, getting into my mouth. I began to squirm to find a gap, twisting my head as much as I could through the folds of her flesh, the ripples on her skin bumping against my face and depositing a sheen of slick liquid. No matter in which direction I turned, her hot toe would be there to meet me. I realized I would soon begin to suffocate and began to struggle in terror.

 

As the my desire for air increased, my unconscious instincts were causing me to squirm in increasing energy and desperation, using what little energy I had left in a battle for air. In response, Ani's toes squeezed me, forcing a bit of air from my lungs, and increasing my panic, my naked flesh rubbing in the folds of her hot leathery skin. As I became more asphyxiated the panic juxtaposed with her soft toes was strangely pleasant, her textured skin and foot oil create a kneading like effect. The rubbing against my crotch was surreal, and as the oxygen in my body continued to lower, I became more and more light headed. The sensation of her flesh against mine seemed to heighten, her pulse vibrating pleasant and arousing, and I began to feel myself getting hard.

 

Ani's voice suddenly seemed to echo around me. “That's a good start Mark. Use your entire tiny body. Or are these toes too much for you to handle?” Her voice and giggles added to the uncontrolled arousal in my groin.

 

Her toes let go of me, and I landed with a thud on her on the ball of her insole, gasping for breath as her toes lingered directly above me by only a foot or two, her flesh scrunching and toes wiggling. I lied exhausted in the shoe, my breath returning in huge desperate gulps of muggy mule air, my focus and fear of the toes heightening. I realized I was yelling in terror from her toes above me. The voices of the girls from outside returned, they continued to giggle as they imagined what fun Ani's foot was having with the tiny boy in the mule below them.

 

I heard Ani distinctly above the intermittent giggles. “I bet he loves it in there” her Armenian voice was slightly seductive, and her laughter seemed more woman like than the rest of the girls.

 

“You'll have fun with me later Mark” Crystal said, her voice booming around from within the shoe, causing the mules walls to vibrate. Crystal laughed as Ani's toes lingered above me. Her second toe would pitch downward, the movement at such an incredible speed it looked like huge sledgehammer falling towards my face, before changing direction and going in the reverse direction, seeming to defy the laws of physics. Each flick of her toes would cause me to flinch, it was moving so close and so quickly that I couldn't prevent my reflexive reaction.

 

Amoe interjected next. “I don't know. Don't you think it might be a little, I don't know, scary, perhaps?” Her voice seemed genuinely concerned, and I yelled for her to rescue me, hoping against hope that my tiny cries might save me from this horrifying ordeal.

 

Crystal's voice then boomed around the mule and foot being used to torture me. “Of course it's going to be a little scary. How else would it be fun if there wasn't a little bit of healthy play involved.” She giggled and I began to cry as I looked to see where the voice was coming from, her eye watching me with it's strange size and color.

 

“And besides” she giggled. “He does owe her” Her eye suddenly blinked at me as I begged for her to save me.

 

“But don't worry Amoe. I've got a close eye on the scene. If I think it gets anywhere near too rough, or if I see Mark getting upset, I'll make sure we stop.” She giggled as the horror of my situation was becoming more and more hellish.

 

The earth shook from outside of the shoe, somebody was walking around, but I hardly noticed the vibrations as Ani's toes threatened me from above. Frozen in terror, I couldn't move, and a voice echo'd around me.

 

“Well, I guess in that case - Who want's to take some tequila shots?” It was Amoe, offering more alcohol to the girls, the concept of the girls getting more intoxicated while I was being tortured by Ani's foot was alarming.

 

Ani and Crystal reacted enthusiastically, their respective accents complementing each other as they as they excitedly agreed. Ani's toes pitched downward and stopped moving, only inches from my face.

 

“To go tequila? Sound's good to meeee!” Ani's drunken response echoed around me, and her toes lingered above me, not knowing if they were going to slam down on me at any second leaving my feeling like I was in purgatory.


I began to squirm away from her toes, which lingered above me over the insoles ball print. I moved further into the shoe, towards her toe prints, simply crawling away form her foot in instinctive fight or flight survival. The warm leather below me was smoothed by wear, and slightly damp from use. I squirmed my way forward and would occasionally see the tips of her toes dip down, obstructing my vision of the dark humid tip of the black mule, filling me with mortal terror for the fraction of second I wasn't sure it wasn't going to continued to fall down and crush me below them.

 

But they inevitably reversed, and I continued to crawl on my elbows and stomach forward, until eventually I couldn't see the tips of her toes as they were directly above me. I looked up for a second and could see the dim purple nail in the darkness, appearing white and discolored from my view underneath.

 

Around me was the jovial voices of the girls drinking above, as I continued to worm forward into the more and more thick smelling tip of Ani's mule, the heat from her foot and my desperately crawling forward making me drip with sweat from the intense heat.

 

“What shaaaall we driiink tooo?” Amoe said, her drunken british accent making it increasingly difficult to tell what she was saying. My naked body was mostly out from under her toes, and I pushed myself upward, going on top of the gap between where her ball prints and toe prints were, almost looking like a small island in the middle.

 

“I know” It was Crystal, her voice bubbly and cute, the alcohol making her seem giddier with joy. “Let's drink to Mark! The man who brought us here today!” Her voice sounded loud yet distant, echoing around in me in the mule.

 

“Yea! Here's to Mark!” Ani said, as I finally cleared out from under her, and began to get up on the island between her footprint, turning around to see her purple nails gleam in the humid dimly lit tip of the mule. There was clink of glass and I heard loud gulps, Ani's toes curling upward as if the were chugging their own glass of alcohol.

 

“Hey!” It was crystal, her voice sounded like a boom from outside of the shoe. “Looks you're boring him Ani. Mark wants a real challenge I think” She laughed as she said it.

 

Ani became excited, almost like she was about to start a game of soccer, and she was always ultra competitive. “Whaaat? Am I boring you Mark? Do I need to put my foot down on you, and show you how to really give a loving embrace?”

I was frozen in fear, her rhetoric filling me with dread.

 

Crystal laughed like a little girl, finally stopping through her gasps to say “He say's he didn't even notice your last hug”

 

Ani's booming laughter vibrated the shoe, causing me to stumble, and her toes pitched upward in unison, causing her to hit the roof of her mule. The sudden jolt sent me airborne, before falling back to the worn leather insole, and I found myself rolling into a smooth, sweat stained pit of a toe.

 

“Well, I guess it's no more Ms. Nice girl. These girls are gong to play rough now” she laughed again and the movement of her toes caused me to flinch.

 

Crystal's laughter then rattled around the shoe. It was high and shrill, and sounded almost sadistic. “He's trying to hide, the poor thing” Her laughter continued for a second. “Isn't it kind of rude to snub a lady like this? You should appreciate a Ani's complement. Men are so rude”

 

From the bottom of the toe print, I was frozen and the voices vibrated in my smelly humid prison around me. All I could see was the dark stains of the toe print around me, and the black leather of the roof above.

 

Ani laughed. “Don't worrry about it!” She started to rattle her toes back and forth between the walls of the shoe, and I found myself rolling up and down the sides of the toe print I was in. “He can't go anywhere. He'll get his love whether he likes it or not!” She giggled again. “it's rude to snub a lady in her own home, and besides, do you think you even have a chance in these girls home domain? This is their territory, not yours. It's best to treat your host with respect.”

 

Her toes appeared now down at the tip of the toe print at my feet, right above the island, they had almost instantaneously moved forward into my vision, halting like a car slamming into a solid cliff wall.

 

Ani's voice echo'd around me, suddenly sober and deeper, like she was trying to play the role of god.

“What a fool you are. This is my toes domain. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. Come, lay down before me. It's not too late for mercy.”

 

There was silence in the room, almost like everyone was shocked by seriousness of Ani.

 

But then she burst out and laughter, and so did the rest of the girls, the vibrations shaking me about in the toe print, as the huge toes began to move forward towards me.


She giggled and her toes were now directly above me, sweeping up and down and side to side looking for me, at one point her big toe bouncing off the wall to my right before lower down only a foot from my face, before picking back up and going off to the right, only to move forward slightly and sweep back to her left. I could easily make out the dirt caked into the swirls of her big toe.

Crystal's voice echo'd through the shoe. “Pick up your heel a bit for me, will ya?”

New light poured into the shoe, and with that a bit of fresh air. I looked towards the light, and Ani's foot had lifted up slightly, allowing me to see outside of the shoe. Crystal's huge glacier blue eye lurked outside, and her laughter boomed around me.

Ani's big toe was suddenly directly above me, no longer moving, the bottom of it easily as big as my entire body.

“This is your last chance Mark. After this I'm dragging you out of there, and the love will be forced on you” The girls chuckled at the statement of forced love. “You don't think you can hide from a foot in her own shoe do you?”

I was terrified. Crystal voice interjected as I shook in the toe print. “Come on Ani, show him who's boss.”

Ani laughed. “Woah, ok captain. Watch out Mark, Crystal means business. You better do what she says...” she paused and giggled, her big toes descending onto me “you're just lucky you have me for now”

Her big toe finally made contact with my naked body, continuing to fall down on me until my face was partially obstructed, barely allowing me to breathe through myself, pinned below it.

“Found you! Time to be looooved!!” Her toe then started to pull me towards the rest of her foot, dragging my naked body along the insole. The pressure against the leather sole created a rough sense of friction, and felt like I was getting burnt. I was lucky that the sole was mostly smooth, as even this light amount of pressure pulled at my naked skin painfully.

The flesh from her big toe was dragging me up her toe print, the pressure making it difficult to breathe. I began to futilely struggle as her toe dragged me along, my naked squirms against her toe creating a strange juxtaposition of feelings, her soft flesh enveloping me was oddly pleasant against the rough burning sensation of my back. The sound of her foot moving in the shoe echoed around me, along with Crystal's laughter.

The hot steaming toe pressed into me, I began to piteously whimper. I was so tired and humiliated. Even at full strength I wouldn't have been able to resist Ani's drunken toes, making me feel all the more helpless. The girls laughter seemed to zap whatever morale strength I had left, increasing my anxiety as I got closer to the island between the imprints on her insole.

As I neared the top the big toe print, the big toe lifted off me for a second, only briefly, but free from it's clutches there was nothing to prevent gravity from taking over, and I found myself rolling exhausted back down the two or three feet to the bottom of the toe print, breathing heavily in hot thick air that smelled of Ani's foot and the mule. I rolled over my back and face and stomach, the worn toe print rubbing against my face smelled and tasty like a salty mix of leather and cheese.

Back at the bottom of the toe print, Crystal gleeful voice narrated my insignificant plight to the girls. Her giggles vibrating me as Ani's toes crept back over me like mad beasts taunting her pray, the big toe shifting over me and bobbing up and down, so huge and quick it looked like it wanted to emphasize how hopeless it was to resist.

“Aw the poor thing is trying to get away” She giggled as she spoke.

Ani's voice echoed around me in response. “Aww Marky-poo. This is for you! And anyway, the sooner you submit the sooner you'll be done with your debt.” The toe lowered onto me slowly now, there was nowhere for me to go, and tears began to stream from my face. I couldn't prevent myself from sobbing, which made it more difficult to get a breath. Eventually the heat from the flesh was only inches from my face, so close I could clearly see a few huge grooves that were the swirls of her toes, the bottom of her big toe seeming to extend off to the edges of my vision in every direction.

It came down violently onto my chest, knocking the wind from me, forcing a wheezing yelp from my lungs as more tears poured from my eyes. The toe created a distinctive pressure on me, and dread filled me as I thought Ani was going to crush me beneath her toe for fun, but the sweltering humid toe sauna from above me was met with a burning sensation on my back, as her toe roughly pulled me over the leather, before lifting off of me.

Dazed and confused, I watched the toe ascend above me by a few feet again, like a wrestler gloating over a downed opponent, wanting me to take in the fear and helplessness of my situation. But as it ascended, I realized that my perspective shifted. The toe had turned me sideways, so I was no longer in parallel with it, but that my body was lying horizontally below it, at the bottom of the big toe print.

The toe loomed over me briefly, before shifting further into the shoe, the tip of her nail grazing the front of the mule, creating a loud scratching sound. I stared up confused, before it shifted down, the bulge from beneath her toe still more than enough swallow my whole entire body into her hot oily flesh.

I lay in the blackness under her toe, unable to breathe, Ani's pulse vibrating through me. My naked skin against hers. And then I felt the flesh above me shift, the grooves of her skin against mine oddly pleasant for a second, but too strong of a force, pulling me sideways, up the hill of the toe print towards her heel and out of the shoe. I found myself being rolled, over and over, my face alternating between her skin and the insole, only a fraction of a second to breathe on my side, my breaths sounding like yelps of panic. It alternated between painful and pleasant, her skin against mine was nice, but that was mixed in with the dragging across the leather sole.

Eventually, the tip of the toe was placed directly on me, the toe not being able to pull me any further. There was no space between the flesh and my face to see it, and the swirls of her skin were placed onto my lower chest and crotch, my groin now sufficiently stimulated to have the beginnings of an erection forming. It lingered on me for a second, unable to breathe, as I watched the oily skin above me. The flesh shifted around me, picking up briefly to only be replaced by flesh further up the foot, the rest of the toe gracefully coming down past me and deeper into the shoe, and I realized I was being tucked into the position under her toes between the ball of the foot, holding me in my position uphill in place. The shifting of flesh and envelopment under her toes further stimulated me, the grooves of her oily hot skin and her pulse causing further arousal.

But then the pressure from her toe was reapplied, and the sensation of being dragged up the toehill, rolling along under her toe as it flattened out to pull me resumed, painfully being spun up the hill helplessly. I screamed in terror, fearful of the pain and hopelessness of my situation, as Ani's big toe continued to ruthlessly drag me along. I felt like an injured gazelle in the clutches of a huge lion, I knew I was being dragged back to it's den only to be consumed. I sobbed and screamed piteously, the pain and pleasure mixed into an uncomfortable pitch of anxiety, the voice of women talking laughing all around me.

Then there was light, and I realized I had finally been dragged to the top of the island between her toe prints, the light from outside the shoe directly on me. My body had been pulled roughly, and I found my head now facing towards the exit of the shoe, a gust of fresh air pleasant and chilly before being replaced by hot funky foot air. Ani's big toes loomed above me, almost like they wanted me to comprehend my inevitable fate.

I screamed again, pleading for mercy now. “Please...” It was pitiable cry, the girls laughter booming around me and shaking me in the shoe, and I knew it was too quiet to be heard. “...stop, I'm begging you...” I began to sob uncontrollably, my voice so choked with tears it was impossible to make out the words.