- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note from the author:

Sorry about all the confusion around the story and which account.  Jacksmith was a real hero and unlocked my account again for me, so much thanks to him.

I will be continuing the story from here - newest chapter is now below (and not in the other one, so check here for updates!)

 

Remember, about 4-6 more college chapters before we feature a non meeting related college chapter with one of the characters.  Please leave a review if you'd like to see a specific girl (Amoe, Ani, Kelly, Stephanie, Naru, Linh, Crystal) as it will probably feature them exclusively.

 

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor)

 


 

 

Crystal held me just above her waist, and the now red dress looked like a surreal monument. It was almost like it was the statue of liberty, except it was red, at least 3 times as large, and animated. I craned my head up to look at Crystal's face, which floated like a cloud far above me, her arctic blue eyes twinkling like two huge moons.

 

The words were caught in my throat. The mixed feelings I had of being terrified and trapped were now juxtaposed with her saving me. All of it gave me anxiety. Luckily, Amoe opened the door, and our attention was diverted. In lumbered another giantess.

 

It was Ani. She took one look at Amoe, who was on the verge of tears, before speaking.

 

“What's wrong Amoe? You look like you're about to cry” She thundered, her Armenian accent was stronger than normal, probably from the alcohol.

 

And with those words Amoe burst into tears. She must have known she had almost killed me. The sight was strange. It was nice knowing that she cared enough to be ashamed of her actions, but she still terrified me. The fact the she had unknowingly terrorized me didn't make me fear her as a person – more just as raw power.

 

Ani tried to comfort her and gave her a hug. “Shhhh” It sounded like a strong river rapid.

 

“It's okay” Her head was draped over Amoe's shoulder, and she looked at Crystal confused.

 

Crystal shrugged with me in hand, which caused me to lift off the ground that was her white palm slightly, and tumbled nakedly onto it. I began to tremble nervously, I could see the slight slope of skin I was in that was the center of her palm shift slightly upward, making it seem like I was getting sunk deeper into the ground. Her fingers were curled upward around me, like huge white trees, their thick trunks only taping into sharp white points that were her manicured nails.

 

Crystal began to speak. “Well – she kind of...”

 

Before she finished Amoe began sobbing harder, and Crystal stopped. I looked up nearly vertically at the top of her skyscraper body, and I couldn't see her face. Only the black holes under her nose were clear, but she was looking off towards Amoe and Ani who were still mountains on the horizon.

 

Ani didn't know what had happened, but she obviously felt for Amoe.

 

“It's ok, Amoe. Everybody is fine!” She said, not knowing how perilously close I came to dying.

 

“Look, see, I came back here because I must have left my phone, wanna help me find it?” Ani asked.

 

Amoe stopped sobbing at this and looked at Ani, and simply nodded. I guess it made her feel better to help Ani look, and feel needed.

 

The giantess Ani then looked over at us, before walking over, her mountain size figure taking up more and more of the horizon until all I could see across from me was her pink shirt, looking like the side of some strange mountain, her breasts blotting out the light coming from above me, which were narrowly close to Crystal's chest.

 

“How about you two” her voice boomed. “Wanna help?”

 

Both of the goddesses tilted there head down towards me. I was still completely naked in Crystal's hand, my face turning red hot as Ani's lips curled up into a smile, and I covered myself with my hands.

 

Crystal echoed in response. “Sure. But i'm not sure how itty bitty Mark here could help.” She giggled and it sounded like thunder from above me.

 

“He's so adorable” Ani said in response. “Why don't we have him look around from the floor? It'll be much easier for him to see under things.” She said, her purple huge ax of a fingernail suddenly appearing before me.

 

I instinctively crawled backwards now, away from it, terribly afraid. Ani simply giggled at my fruitless gesture to escape.

 

“Of course, he'll have to tell us once he finds it.” She paused to laugh. “He's obviously too tiny to move it”

 

Both of the girls laughed, and Crystal began to lower me back towards the floor, back towards Crystal's tank like white bare feet and Ani's double decker bus like mules.

 

I started to scream. I did not want to go back on the floor. “NOOOOO Please!!!!” but I was already down by Crystal's ankle, the momentum throwing me roughly into her palm, much to the amusement of the girls who laughed above me.

 

And before I knew it was falling, landing roughly in the red shag carpet, the giantess sized girls surrounding me made it look like I was stuck in a small alley between the two skyscrapers, the leather of Ani's mule distinctive and musky in comparison to the soapy cheese like smell of Crystal's bare toes, which picked up and slammed down causing a gust of footy wind to hit me like a blast of air, blowing my hair about and making it difficult to see.

 

I immediately began to shake, and I was about to scream when Amoe's choked voice could be heard thundering around me, causing me to flinch instinctively in fear.

 

“Found it!” She still sounded like she was on the verge of tears. The giantesses above me turned their attention to her, and the black mule of Ani took off with a sonic boom, the raw energy knocking me roughly into the carpet. I quietly cried as they zoomed into the distance.

 

Ani's voice thundered in response. “That's it!” There was a pause as her voice seemed to bounce around me.

 

“But it's dead... I was going to order an uber. I guess I'll hang out with you guys for a bit while it charges”

 

Ani sat next to Amoe on the couch, and began to stroke her back, as Amoe continued to sniffle, before leaning onto her shoulder and crying. It all seemed so incredibly distant, like looking at the top of a mountain range, yet they were as clear as day.

 

A shadow proceeded by a gust of foot smelling wind rocked me from my side, bringing me back to my tiny reality. I turned behind me to see only the bottom of a white foot, the swirls of skin rippling above me as Crystal swept her foot over me, before reversing directions and the next gust sending me off balanced and tumbling back to the floor. Crystal snickered above me before I looked up at her. Her foot was slightly off to my left, and otherwise skyscraper size body loomed over me in her red dress. Her head was tilted forward and looked straight down on me.

 

I was utterly confused. I was deathly afraid yet felt some strange sense of safety, and gratitude towards her. It left me completely awestruck.

 

Amoe could be heard off in the distance, her crying sounding like some kind of distant storm. Ani was comforting her as Amoe explained what happened. The two girls were drinking again. When the wine bottle opened, Crystal turned her head, and lumbered off towards them, traversing the hundreds of yards in a few seconds with booming footsteps, before seeming to be a 1000 yards away. I was suddenly alone in the carpet, and utterly terrified. There was nowhere to hide.

 

Crystal grabbed a glass and then all 3 girls were on the coach, the two of them trying to comfort Amoe.

 

“But I almost killed him” She said through her blithering. “I would have vacuumed him up and I wouldn't have even noticed!”

 

Ani responded with a statement that was somewhat untrue. “It's not your fault. You couldn't have known”


Crystal chimed in. “And you didn't kill him! Don't worry about it”

 

But Amoe just continued to cry. “Tell that to Mark. How am I supposed to still be his friend?”

 

Crystal responded. “It's ok! Mark is fine. See?” She pointed over to me, my naked body only sticking halfway out of the shag carpet. Her huge arm was extended, her french manicure nail looking like a pointed white log.

Amoe burst into tears. “No! I can't see! That's the problem!” She continued sobbing.

 

Crystal and Ani looked at each other, and then Crystal smiled.

 

“Would you feel better if you knew that Mark was fine?” Crystal said, turning her huge head to gaze at me. A wave of dread washed over me, and I looked for somewhere to hide. But there was no place to go.

 

Amoe turned to Crystal and sniffled. “What do you mean?”

 

Crystal laughed. “Doesn't Mark owe Ani some kisses?”

 

Ani giggled. “That's true!” She sounded wildly excited, and I was deeply afraid.

 

That's how they want to make Amoe feel better? By humiliating me?

 

Crystal continued. “I think some kisses will reassure everyone that he's fine, what about you girls?”

 

Amoe stopped crying and smiled. “I guess if he's enjoying himself it couldn't have been all bad” She said, sniffling.

 

Crystal continued. “What about you Ani? You have some downtime while your phone charges. How about between glasses we let Mark here have some fun?”

 

Ani giggled, looked at me, and then looked down at her black mules. “He does owe me 10 kisses” She laughed, drank more of her wine and poured herself another cup.

 

“But I'll do him a favor. If he does a good job making love I won't make him kiss all 10.” She giggled and so did the other girls.

 

I turned and started to run. The women were obviously drunk, and I was horrified by everything that was happening. There was not a chance in hell I wanted to get near any of them, especially as they continued to drink, especially considering what had happened tonight already and how they were only becoming more drunk and wild.

 

I heard the girls roaring laughter behind me, increasing my terror, pushing my tiny body in it's exhausted state as far as I could go. I was running towards the bed when I heard a noise, and it sounded like a roar.

 

I stopped dead in my tracks, afraid. The bed was still hundreds of yards away, and the girls laughter was behind me, but I didn't sense the noise coming from that direction. It was coming in front of me, coming from the bed.

 

A huge tan leg appeared from the side of the bed, followed by the building sized body appearing on top of the mountain like structure. Kelly. She yawned and stretched her arms above her head, which picked her green tank top up slightly to reveal her 6 pack abs. She pulled her body over to the side of the bed to reveal her other leg, and then like lightning they both touched down onto the ground, and even from this range I could tell how much bigger she was in comparison to the other girls.

 

Her yawn sounded like the bellowing of a train horn, her sudden appearance only further unnerving me. Her voice boomed.

 

“So much for sleeping here. I would have thought sleeping through a vacuum and lady gaga would have been the hard part, but then y'all just keep talking.”

 

She slapped her hands on her exposed thighs and then pressed off her feet, and her huge skyscraper sized body revealed its full enormity. She was easily the tallest girl, and even from this range I could tell. Her feet appeared more like mansions than vehicles even bare, and the rough callouses were obvious from this range.

 

I was snapped out of my trance, and started to run to my left towards the desk, no longer running towards the bed where the titan sized Kelly was.

 

I'm not sure what I was thinking. My terror only seemed to amuse the girls. Even Amoe, who supposedly felt bad, was now giggling. As I ran through the red grass field I saw the mountain sized girl who was Kelly to my left off on the horizon. She picked up her foot, and I watched the monolith break the sound barrier, it rocketed towards my position so quickly that a gust of wind blasted over me and left me off balance.

 

BOOM

 

The earth shook around me, and Kelly had easily covered more than half the distance in a single stride. By the time the shaking stopped I was already cast in a dark shadow, and a gust of wind blasted me to the point of falling over, only barely catching myself with my hands.

 

BOOM

 

The earth shook violently again, and I toppled to the floor. I picked my head up only slightly to see the athletic bare foot of Kelly looking like a huge tan wall before me, easily cutting me off from moving towards the desk, blocking my view of anything behind it.

 

I began to sob. Kelly's voice boomed over me.

 

“Where do you think you're going tiny man?” I looked up her collosal leg, seemingly stretching endlessly into the sky. She leaned forward slightly to view me between her valley like boobs. She was sneering down at me.

 

I looked back down nervously, suddenly scared of her look. Her huge foot loomed before me, it was a dark tan color, juxtaposed with thick gray callouses amongst the swirls of her skin. She picked her toes up, which were still about 15 yards away to my right, and causing the swirls of her skin behind it to contort like a wave. The dark cave that was her arch was easily big enough for me to walk into, and as her skin shifted it enlarged itself further, and the black spot under it made it appear to go on forever. Above the entrance was a small mole on her skin – which looked like the stump of a tree to me.

 

Ani's voice boomed from behind me. “I think he's a little nervous” She drank more wine, and then lifted her black mule clad foot, crossing her leg over the other, and pulled her toes back so it was pointed up in the air vertically.

 

“This girl is going to be his first I think” She boomed, and the other girls erupted with laughter at this.

 

Crystal chimed in. “Wow, you're probably right” She giggled. “This is going to be Mark's best night ever!”

 

Amoe sniffled but laughed as well. “Mark really is a lucky guy, isn't he?” She laughed. “But won't his future wife be upset?”

 

The girls paused at the statement, and I continued to tremble in fear. I could sense the heat from Kelly's feet on both sides of me, but my eyes were locked on the dark cave that was Kelly's arch on her left foot. I instinctively wanted to run into it, like an animal entering it's burrow, but I knew it was just an illusion.

 

Kelly's deep laughed seemed more like artillery than a woman. The mansion like foot suddenly lifted up, it pivoted on it's heel, and the turn made the huge foot suddenly over me. I was directly below the well worn ball of her calloused foot, dust and dirt showering onto me as a gust of foot smelling wind blasted me. It felt incredibly warm suddenly, like humid warm air from after summer storm.

 

“Upset? No. Do you think I want a virgin for my wedding night?” She laughed as I continued to sob below her.

 

I stared as the never ending tan flesh went off into the distance before touching down at it's heel, the ripples under her foot shifting constantly as more dirt and dust fell onto me in the tall red grass. I was absolutely humiliated and terrified.

 

“Hey Mark!” Her voice boomed causing me to flinch in fear. “Look at your fiance!”

 

I couldn't help but turn my head upwards, but all I could see was the bottom of her tan foot above me, the rough ball revealing a torn up callous that was a lighter gray color above me. Bit's of dirt rained down on me from it.

 

I didn't say anything, I simply gulped in fear and continued to tremble uncontrollably.

 

Kelly continued. “That's better. Your wife expects you to pleasure her all night on her wedding, so you'll get a free pass now”

 

She started to bob her toes up and down behind my head, causing the her flesh to contort like some kind of surreal wave, more particulates falling down on me creating a some strange kind of foot smelling shower.

 

Her booming voice continued. “And my little toe hubby better learn quickly, because if you don't...” She paused to laugh.

 

“...Well. Let's just say Mark will become real familiar with the old saying, Hell has no fury like a woman scorn”

 

The other girls oohed at the statement, and the whole thing just made me more and more frightened. All my instincts told me to run, but I was too terrified too. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. It would have just caused the girls to laugh.

 

Amoe sniffled amongst her giggling. “Pray love. Do tell! I'm curious what your marriage will be like.”

 

The other girls giggled and so did Kelly. I was still sitting on my butt in the grass, and the foot pulled itself backward slightly, so that the toes were now above me, they wiggled before pausing, and the huge gap between her big and second toe revealed her huge face in the sky above me. I couldn't see the edges of it, but I could see both her eyes.

“If Marky-poo doesn't satisfy his wife here...” She wiggled her toes as she said it “... he'll have to spend a lot more of his time working to please her.” She giggled. “He won't have much of a choice the matter. These toes will be wearing the pants the in the relationship anyway. Mark is more of “trophy” husband.”

 

She snickered. “A tiny trophy. More like a toe ring.” She giggled.

 

The foot fell from the sky. I screamed a blood curdling scream, I was about to be crushed.

 

BOOM

 

The gust of hot humid wind blasted me, her foot smelled distinctive but not particularly strong. Bit's of dirt stung my eyes and world shook, leaving me disoriented. When my vision cleared up, before me was Kelly's third toe, the nail just above my head even while standing. The green and yellow nail was plane from below, but towards the tip it was slightly discolored from where the paint fell over the nail, leaving it looking like a bad paint job from underneath. I was now too terrified to cry now.

 

“Give your wife a kiss my little hubby. After this she's off to bed, and you can enjoy your bachelor party”

 

I looked up past her discolored nail, off into the sky. Kelly was beaming, her hazel eyes looking like two strange moons.

 

The fear locked me in place, and I didn't move. Upon seeing this, Kelly only laughed further.

 

“Don't be such a baby Mark...” She said, her huge white teeth appear amongst her thunderous laughter. “Nothing good comes without hard work. And if you want to please these girls...” She picked up her toes before slamming them down before me, knocking me onto my back. She burst into more laughter as she saw my fall backwards before her, before continuing her voice juxtaposed with breaths for he to laugh “... you'll have to work extra hard”

 

I was trembling on my back, the girls now roaring in laughter, when Kelly's huge toes suddenly were above me. They were easily the biggest toes I'd ever seen, and the bottom of her foot made it look like a mansion was being driven over me. Particulates rained down on me, each one hitting me causing me to flinch, and soon the light cast between her toes were cut off as it continued above and behind me. Now all I could see was the ball of Kelly's foot, it extended out in every direction, as if some strange gray wave was above me. The callous was visibly thick and caked with dirt in it's grooves, shorn layers of skin under her toe made it look like the side of a jagged cliff.

 

I stared at it, as terrified as I was mesmerized, and it slowly began to lower onto me, the environment became darker as more particulates fell onto me, a mix of dirt and dead skin, the air becoming thick, humid, and hot. Soon it was only a foot from my face, and the terror was so great I didn't realize that I had started to cry again.

 

Kelly's voice thundered around me, the floor vibrating like an earthquake. “You better show your wife respect, or you're going to get real familiar with the bottom of this foot”

 

It lowered further, and eventually the ball of the foot was grazing my stomach. It was thick and rough, harder than bark. Amazingly, it was only lightly resting on me, not enough to even make breathing difficult. The thing smelled distinctive – but only a light cheese kind of smell. More earthy than anything else. But I could feel it, and it was all that I could see any direction, only barely enough light coming from the sides of her foot to keep it illuminated. She could squash me so easily – and my life was to be decided by a tiny movement of her foot.

 

Time seemed to linger forever, and I watched the huge rough flesh inches from my face. I was scared enough to understand what to do, and pushed my head into the rough ripped bark of leather, and pressed my face into the ball of her foot, pushing my lips into it, before dragging my tongue, sobbing all the while. I began to french kiss her sole, and I closed my eyes, for a second thinking that this was my future wife, and I had to please her.

 

Like they say, happy wife, happy life.

 

I sobbed as the ball lifted off me, as she picked her heel up to almost a 45 degree angle, curling her toes back so she could peer over them down at me, with a sly smile on her face.

 

I was crying still, but she simply giggled at my plight. “That's a good starting kiss my little husband” her voice boomed. “But unless you want the foundation for our relationship to be domestic abuse...” her foot suddenly reversed directions, and I screamed, as a gust of hot wind and dirt rained down upon me.

 

All the girls laughed, and the foot pulled back up again .

 

Completely intimated and humiliated, I picked myself back up. The foot slammed down in front of me again, leaving the third toe directly in front of me. I moved forward. Everything was a nightmare, and the only way I could get it to stop was by complying. I couldn't stop myself from crying, I walked the few yards forward to find myself before the wall that was her third toe, the tip of her nail only inches above my head. The heat radiated from it, and the swirls of her skin were hard and rough, the tips of her toes clearly worn and thicker from her athletic career. I put my face forward, so that all I could see was her a few swirls of her skin, which looked something like the area between layers of a bricks, and placed my lips against her skin. It tasted salty, and with a splash of cheese, and and I kissed them.

 

It was a genuine kiss. I didn't want to have to do it again, so I didn't try to balk. I created a sucking pressure with my lips, and stuck my tongue out slightly, lapping at the acrid rough leather that was her flesh.

 

Her toe pulsated from my gesture, and I flinched out of fear, only for a second, before redoubling my efforts, extending my arms like I was going to hug the toe, but I was too small for it to be a hug, more like just extending more arms along a slightly bulbous wall. My naked member was pressed into her toe, and as I felt the living rough flesh before me a slight tingle of sickening arousal swept through me, and I found my tongue pressing instinctively further into the salty hard skin.

 

When I realized this, I finally stopped, and put my hand over my Johnson embarrassingly. Kelly giggled above me.

 

“Good work my little droplet” She laughed. “If that's a sign of what's to come, maybe your honeymoon won't be spent in my cleat during hockey” She snickered and the other girls oohed.

 

“...or maybe it will? Getting a massage during practice would be amazing...” She emphasized the word as the world shook around me, causing me to stumble back into her toe. “Perhaps you could be my little good luck charm?”

 

Her foot was suddenly over me which was accompanied by a blast of wind. The chill left me shaking, and the light was dark around me again.

 

“Would you like that my tiny fiance? Would you like to help your beloved?”

 

The thought was downright terrifying, and I had no idea if it was a joke or not. I had no way of knowing based on what previously had happened tonight. Her foot shifted backwards, and she looked down at me as if she was expecting an answer. All I could think was that her smile was strangely attractive. I couldn't speak if I even had anything to say.

 

Her foot slammed down again, blasting me with a gust of wind and causing me to tumble into her third toe. I put out my arms to catch myself on them, and I found my face and body rubbing into her thick skin again.

 

Crystal spoke though mercifully instead. “Do you have to leave?” She took a long drink of her wine.

 

Kelly's voice boomed over me. “I'm a little more sober than you girls, and I have practice early tomorrow, so no more drinking for me. Y'all enjoy yourselves. But I'm out.” She flashed the piece sign from high in the sky above me.

 

“Here, let me bring Mark over to you. Remember Mark, these toes don't want to marry a pathetic little virgin speck, so have fun for your own sake”

 

Little virgin speck? What the fuck is happening to me?

 

The wall that was her third toe picked up before me, leaving me to tumble backwards, before moving to my left. The gap between her toes revealed themselves, there were bits of dirt and lint stuck between them, and a thin layer of detritus towards the web. The space was easily big enough for me to walk into without touching either wall, before narrowing towards the rest of her tan foot.

 

Before I could react, the toes moved forward, and I was suddenly surrounded by the this toe cage. The flesh narrowed as it moved forward, until I could feel my shoulders being pressed into the softer flesh between her toes, bits of dirt getting caught against me as my skin rubbed against hers. The toes moved down into the grass slightly, before picking up again, the flesh on either side of me lifting me up. My head was now just above her toes, so I could see the hairs on her foot in front and to the sides of me, little grayish hairs that easily were well above my head, and looked yards long. I was pinned between her toes, and my feet were dangling below me, not long enough to even pass below the bottom of them.

 

Terrified, I felt a burst of acceleration, and was blasted by wind as the world seemed to vibrate around me, everything a blur. I screamed in mortal terror.

 

Before I knew it, I stopped moving, the mountain sized girls on the couch who were so very far away I was suddenly next to, their smiling faces beaming over me.

 

“We got an express delivery of one micro mark for Ani!”

 

The girls laughed. Ani spoke, her voice thundering around me. “That's service!”

 

Kelly laughed. “Only the best on the toe train. And Mark has luxury accommodations. Her foot lifted in the air, leaving me screaming as my feet dangled below me, it seemed like hundreds of yards to the ground. Kelly's bare leg was like a high rise above me, all I could see was the top her knee which was bent at an angle, cutting off my vision anything above it.

 

Below me I could see Kelly's foot going to rest on the edge of the coach, between Ani and Amoe. The two girls were now over my like buildings themselves. Amoe clearly had been crying, her eyes water, but Ani just had a big smile.

 

I was sobbing but the girls just laughed and smiled and drank. I was too scared and nervous to do anything but cry, as Ani huge fingers grabbed me from between Kelly's toes, which immediately flew off back to the ground.

 

With my arms locked at my sides, and my body naked before Ani, I turned beat red embarrassed and abused.

 

Kelly was already opening the door as Ani brought me closer to her face.

 

“See y'all later! And remember girls – I want Mark to be the love guru by the time I get to him!”

 

Everyone laughed as the door slammed shut, and I simply trembled between Ani's fingers. Her gaze shifted to me, and she looked my naked body up and down before her lips curled into a smile.