- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The backstory of Sarah continued.

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Hands, Violent)


 

The plane had successfully landed, much to the applause of the woman on board. The female pilot came over the airplanes speaker system.

 

“Welcome to Auckland, ladies. Enjoy your stay.”

 

Sarah stood up to begin the disembarkation procedure. There was probably another hours worth of work before she would be able to get off the plane. The looked down at the top her right foot, the pain diminishing here as she sensed the lack of comfort now on her left, but she had a job to do.

 

It would be the last time she thought about the tiny in her shoe for quite some time. Instead, she went through the motions of her work, and found herself recollecting on that first time she had got her own tiny from her mother.

 

***

 

Sarah and her mother were looming over the tiny boy who was about to respond to her mothers questions.

 

“Yes Goddess!” the tiny man squeaked in response.

 

Sarah watched the tiny man, who looked absolutely terrified. He was very much like a bug to her, his squeaks and trembling making it easier for her to forget that it was a tiny boy in her hands. Still, she wasn't quite sure where this was going.

 

The creative use of tinies was a slowly developed skill. She would one day become a master of it, but for now, she was still brand new, and bound to make mistakes. She still needed help from her mother.

 

“Weren't you saying that your workout sneakers were getting uncomfortable?” Her mother said, looking at her.

 

It was true. Sarah was an avid runner, and she burned through shoes. Her current pair were already a few months old, and about a month or two older than she typically bought new ones. Thus, they looked especially worn, but she'd been so busy with work she just continued to wear them. She had run with them earlier today and noticed her feet felt sore earlier than she would have expected.

 

“Yea. I've been meaning to get a new pair. Why?” Sarah didn't get the idea, but the tiny below her did. She didn't notice as that his quaking become more pronounced.

Sarah's mother gestured towards the tiny man in her hands, and Sarah looked down at the tiny thing.

 

The sixteen year old standing in Sarah's vast hand was now completely terrified. The two huge women's faces were far above him staring down at him. He watched the giantess named Sarah open her mouth and speak, her booming voice vibrating him from his knees.

 

“What's he supposed to do?” The giant woman said, her deep blue eyes looking down at the boy, her nose scrunching as if the thing disgusted her.

 

Her elder mother, in contrast, smiled, the 50 year old skin showing small folds below her chin, the crows feet near her eyes flattening with her smile. “Go get your shoes. I'll show you”

 

Sarah looked at her mother, raising an eyebrow, but she got up anyway. She was curious to see where this was going. She encased the little man in her closed palm with any warning, surrounding him in her hot flesh before he found himself falling in cold light, everything a blur around him, before slamming into slightly more yellow flesh. The surface here was more wrinkled and the folds of sagged in comparison to Sarah's. He was lying face down and heard the thunder of Sarah footsteps.

 

“Get up bug boy” Her mother said, Sarah finally out of the room, her thundering voice shaking the tiny boy in her hand. The boy scrambled terrified to his knees, and looked up panic-stricken at the 50 year old women who looked like a building up in the sky above him. Her head was tilted down, her neck and part of her chin cut off by massive boobs in her white robs.

 

Her voice continued to thunder around him. “You better not give my daughter any problems. Remember your place tiny – I don't want to hear any complaints from you. Do you understand?”

 

The tiny boy trembled in her hand and shouted a response in fear “Yes, Goddess!”

 

“Good.” The mother's booming voice rattled him, and her hand began to shift, causing him to fall forward onto his own hands to stabilize himself.

 

“You better do exactly as she says. I don't care if she wants you to throw yourself into the toilet before she uses it” The woman's booming voice tossed him about as she quickly brought him further up to her face, her rapid movement coming to an abrupt stop. His momentum carried him upward and he found himself airborne, landing with a thud back on her palm, stunning him. Her palm was just below her breasts and her huge face loomed above him, looking like the side of a building.

 

The tiny mans quaking in her fingers irritated the woman. “BUG!” She yelled, her breath blasting him with hot air that smelled of coffee.

 

“Tell me what you are!” The mother said, Her booming voice rattling him in her palm.

 

He scrambled up back to his knees as quick as he could, and looked up in terror at the woman, fearing the pain she'd inflict if he wasn't prostrated before her. She'd done this routine to him many, many times, and he was like a broken dog.

 

“I'm your bug slave!” He shouted, his voice was choked with fear.

 

“Wrong!” Her voice boomed, and before he could react a finger he hadn't seen slammed into the side of his chest, knocking him yards into the air before slamming down her open hand, he spat up blood onto her palm, coughing suddenly for air.

 

He got up as quickly as he could, violently shaking now as he trembled and looked up at her, this time the finger looming in front of him and caused him to flinch in fear.

 

But the terror not answering was far worst. This was still mild in comparison to the horrors he'd seen.

 

“You're Sarah's bug slave” She said, her voice booming around him again as he stared up at her massive face, the hand lurking over him cast a shadow upon him. “Unless you want to join the rest of your family” She grinned, and laughed, a “Ha-ha-ha” that only an older lady of sophistication could make, distinct and powerfully feminine.

 

The tiny boy had no idea what happened to the rest of his family. He hadn't seen or heard from them since he'd “won” being Sarah's property. She had promised the losers hell, and considering he hadn't heard or seen from them again, he figured they were all dead. It was unlike the woman for her to not be constantly abusing them.

 

“No, Goddess” he stammered, shaking. The red fingernail that had struck him loomed in front of him and he quivered in fear.

 

The mother smiled above him, the terror she was inflicting upon him obviously a delight. The red fingernail moved rapidly forward, causing the tiny boy to scream, but stopping just before the long cuticle hit him in the face. He could see his own warped reflection trembling in the red surface of the nail, before it curled back and landed in the palm, next to the blood he spat up. The taste still lingered in his mouth, as he swallowed what remained from his own bleeding.

 

“Clean this up flea! You're too tiny to be making a mess!” She thundered.

 

The teenager didn't hesitate. He knew exactly what to do; scrambling forward on his hands he positioned himself above the smeared blood, which was running down the grooves of her palm. He then pushed his face down, so that it was only inches from the surface, and the heat from her skin radiated around him like rocks that had been out in the sun too long. He thrusted his tongue forward, and began to lap up his own blood, eventually using his lips to suck at some that were difficult to simply lap, too audible slurping.

 

The giantess above him giggled. Her voice sounded like a strange factory, and would have been eerie if he hadn't been so scared of it. Her palm would twitch as he did, and the soft yellow surface would have seemed strangely comfortable if it hadn't been the source of never ending terror. Instead her pulse was a just a steady reminder that she could crush him at any time. He continued to lap at the blood for another minute, sucking up the liquid from her skin, along with any other dried skin or dirt that had accumulated, until he could see no more blood. He double and triple checked, terrified that he might miss a spot.

 

Her voice thundered above his trembling form. “So?” He looked up at her, and her eyes were locked upon him, her lips curled into a smile. She always loved “educating” her slaves. “What are you?”

 

“I'm Sarah's bug slave” He shouted, immediately realizing he'd made a horrible mistake.

 

And then he was flying through the air, screaming.

“Wrong!” The mother's voice boomed, everything a blur around him as he ascended higher into the air.

 

As he reached it's apex, he realized he was screaming in mortal terror.

 

To Sarah's mom, who casually tossed the little man in the air, his tiny squeaks were like music to her ears.

 

So easy to scare these pathetic bugs. She thought, beginning to laugh.

 

The tiny boy fell, her aristocratic laughter echoing around him, sounding like female thunder in a mountain range.

 

He landed with a thud in her hand, which rapidly shifted around him. He was suddenly hanging by his leg, the warm digits of her fingers hugging onto his right ankle. He was being swung upside down, the the white surface of the robe above her thighs suspended below him, the couch and floor past it. He lifted his head upward and saw Sarah's mothers face in front of him, as the blood began to rush to his head.

 

“You are a dumb little bug, aren't you?” She laughed, and swung him by his leg so that he was jerked upward, before falling with a painful tug on his leg as his body fell back down below him. He rapidly swung back and forth from her finger in the air before her as she continued to giggle. He was becoming dizzier by the second.

 

“Do you want to join the rest of your family?” She said, and he felt himself falling, no longer in front of Sarah's mothers face, already in front of the exposed skin her mothers huge legs, the purple veins looking like huge blue roots under a sheen of yellow ice. He could feel the heat from her legs as he could continued to descend, until he began to smell a pungent odor.

 

He no longer tried to hold his head upwards to see before him, but let his muscles relax. Below him was the top of her fuzzy ugg.

 

He looked at it in wonder.

 

No... he thought, terrified.

 

He'd seen her wearing those uggs the previous weeks since being separated from his family, and she wore them nearly 24/7. She'd gone on walks around the neighborhood, and visited the neighbors for many hours.

 

He watched in terror, blood rushing to his head as he was swung lazily back and forth from under the mothers fingers, as she used her free hand and began removing the fuzzy ugg below him. The thing looked like a mansion in size, and as she took it off the smell wafted upwards with a wave of moist heat, a mixture of cheesy feet, vinegar, and old worn boots. He could see the sweat still dripping down her calf and disappearing into the fur that was the ugg as she removed it, until a sickening wet pop finally removed her foot from the shoe.

 

Her foot was yellow and slightly boney, veins protruding from the top her skin. There was hair along the tips of her toes and wet fuzz from the ugg coated her skin. Her toenails were manicured, and she flexed her toes up and down, wiggling them as they became free, stretching them apart and allowing the fresh air to pass through between them. There was gunk stuck between them – and something else.

 

The tiny boy was horrified by what it was.

 

Sarah's mother took a deep breath and watched the tiny dangling from her finger realize the horror that his family members had gone through these past few weeks, before she began to giggle. But she wasn't done terrifying him.

 

She lowered the tiny boy over her sweaty foot, giving his head only a few inches from the top of her toes, before taunting the tiny man.

 

“You want to see how your brother is doing?” She said, only barely managing between her giggling.

 

The tiny man was being swung lower towards the gap between her second and third toe, and he could see from here a tiny face wedged between the flesh. The thing looked barely human, it was so coated in filth and muck that it was caked into the gap between Sarah's mothers toes. If he hadn't been so close he wouldn't have been able to tell if it wasn't just a bit of toejam.

 

“I shrunk him down to under a centimeter. I leave him here as “motivation” for the rest of your brothers. He'll spend his life as my toejam” She giggled.

 

The tiny teen was horrified. His brother no longer seemed like the boy he remembered even before he got separated. His face made him look like a man of 60 – like a soldier who spent far too long in the trenches on the frontlines. He had a thousand mile stare – his expression hadn't even changed when his brother swung helplessly above him.

 

“Hey buggy, say hello to your brother” The mother said, giggling. She wiggled her toes and the massive digits enveloped the tiny boy partially, causing him to exhale a pitiful wheeze, until her flesh completely enveloped him, so that he was no longer visible. Then the mother relaxed her foot, and the gunk between her toes had completely covered him, he was no longer visible amongst the detritus.

 

His older brother watched in horror as he heard the tiny desperate coughs his  sibling, bits of gunk spraying off to reveal a dirty mouth, with teeth barely visible, and then a pair of grime covered eyes.

 

The old woman laughed a sinister laugh above him. “Don't worry about your brother. He always looks like this after my workouts” She giggled and squeezed her toes together again, a bit of brown sludge emerging from between her toes, before relaxing them. A new layer of filth coated the tiny boy as he fought desperately to breathe again.

 

The old woman's voice thundered again as the little boys face was barely visible, only a pair of dirt covered eyes and mouth. “You love being my toejam, don't you bug?”

 

Even as filthy as he was, he could tell his little brother was terrified by the woman talking to him. And like the broken thing he was, he feebly responded.

 

“I am your toejam” he said meekly.

 

The giant woman laughed and squeezed her toes together, causing the tiny boy to wheeze pathetically in pain. “That's not what I asked bug. I know you're toejam. Tell you your brother how much you like living between my toes”

 

The boys tiny little brother looked at him, his eyes glistening with tears that were difficult to see as they merged into the muck that coated his face.

 

“I love being her toejam” He said, his voice choked.

 

The giant woman giggled. “See?” her huge finger from her other hand was suddenly in front of him, the red tipped nail descending onto the tiny boy below her. He was terrified but resigned to his life of filthy hell, barely surviving on the sweat and grime that gathered between her toes.

 

She pushed the tiny boy deeper into the folds of her flesh between her toes, until he was no longer clearly visible, just a bit of blackness wedged in the web of her skin. As he slid deeper into the muck, his older brother could hear terrified scream that slowly became muffled.

 

“Now get to licking, toejam, I've got other toes that need to be cleaned” She giggled squeezing her toes together. She paused to wait, eventually feeling the tiniest of sensation of licking between her toes.

 

Sarah's mother sighed and turned to the tiny boy dangling from her fingers.

 

“To be honest, I'm surprised he's still alive.” She giggled and then she shifted the tiny boy in her hand, bringing him lower to her foot and started slowly dragged him across the top of it, the boy slamming roughly in to the dips between her toes before being dragged through the greasy hairs on top of her foot.

 

“He hasn't eat or drank anything but what has come from between my toes in weeks. I can't imagine what that be like.” She laughed a debonair laugh, and then pressed the tiny boys body into the hairs on her big toes, and started to drag him through it, rolling him back and forth so that he became wrapped in the greasy things.

 

“But I'm not a bug either.” She giggled. To the tiny teenager, her hair felt like wet ropes, the whole thing smelling of cheese and vinegar, the stuff getting into his nose and mouth.

 

The womans voice continued to vibrate his tiny body through her fingers as she slammed him roughly into the sweaty wall that was her foot. “It's even more surprising since I don't even know he's there most of the time”her voice boomed around him.

 

She picked up slightly before dropping him face first into the hair above her big toe.

 

“...He's lucky all i've taken are showers. That must always be a struggle to survive...”

 

She pressed his tiny face into the hair above her toes, and began to push him through it. The rope like hair got caught around him, the friction against it and her skin felt like he was being burnt.

 

“I'll have to take a bath soon... if he doesn't drown, he'll just end up sucked down the drain.”

 

The 16 year old teenager wanted to scream in pain, but he was too terrified of the mother. Instead he simply trembled as his beaten form was roughly dragged across the womans skin. She brought the boy around her foot, from the top of her big toe to the ball below it, the rough surface greased with sweat, but still calloused enough to tear at his own skin. He couldn't help it anymore and screamed in pain as she dragged him through it, the surface like bark or sandpaper.


The woman giggled at his screams, and rapidly brought him up to her face, leaving him light headed and disoriented. “Well, bug, want to see the rest of your family?” She hadn't finished the statement when the hand he was in quickly accelerated, and he could feel the heat and humidity; he could taste the foul sweaty smell in his mouth before he even realized what was happening.

 

Sarah's mother had lowered him into the entrance of the ugg. The sweaty furry walls were already well above him, and the dark cavern descended below him. He hung here for a few seconds, simply an eerie silence, before he heard tiny pathetic wailing below him.

 

“Please! Let us out of here!”

 

“You have to make her stop – we're going to die in here!”

 

“Help us!”

 

His siblings were below him, but he couldn't even see them, they were too small and the cavern too dark, but he could hear their terrifying cries. They sounded hoarse and weak, like men trapped in a mine for weeks.

 

The mothers voice boomed from above. “See? Here's your family. Or what's rest of them. I think two of them have been smashed by their landlady since they move into their new home.” She laughed. “Your brothers weren't too happy having to clean up their mangled remains for me. Oh well. They were all worthless slaves anyway.”

 

She then began to swing him back and forth from within the ugg, letting his little body slam into the damp furry walls, coating him in her vinegar tasting sweat.

 

“So little bug? Do you want to live with your brothers in my uggs for the rest of your tiny life?” she giggled as the tiny man trembled in fear.

 

He was so horrified by everything that didn't need to be asked again. “No, goddess! Please let me be Goddess Sarah's bug slave!”

 

Sarah's mother giggled and he found himself rapidly flying out of the shoe, the air becoming dry and no longer smelling of old feet and boots.

 

He was then in free fall, landing on the pink rug below him, cushioning his blow, but still stunning him. He could see the towering ugg next to him now, bigger than a mansion on his right, and the giant mother in front of him, lounging on the coach, her colossal form ascending above him. Her left foot was still tucked into her ugg about 100 yards away, but her right foot was crossed over her leg and hovering above him, the bottom of her foot well worn and dry, callouses on her ball and heel, her toes were slightly boney. Her tanned legs were exposed above that, allowing him to see the bottom of her thigh, but her knee was cut off from the white robe.

 

“Good” Sarah's mothers said, as she brought her foot down onto the tiny man. He yelped in terror but it was far too quick for him to do anything, her toes landed right above him slamming him to the ground – he was disoriented and confused, but he wasn't dead. When he opened his eyes he knew immediately where he was, based on the strong smell and even stronger heat. Trapped under the gap between the old woman's toes.

 

“Lick, bug”


The tiny boy didn't need to be asked twice. From his stomach he flipped himself onto his back and began to lick the flesh above and surrounding him. His whole word was the bottom of this middle aged woman' toes, and as he dragged his tongue through the wet groove of skin above him he wasn't even sure which toe it was. The flesh was vinegary and caked with fuzz from the ugg, and he was already sweating from the massive heat the toes were giving off. But he was so terrified he licked like his life depended on it. It probably did.

 

He coughed up bits of fuzz as he licked the grooves between the mothers toes. He could hear the woman giggling above him. Somewhere nearby was his sibling, pathetically small, caked with toe jam and wedged between the woman's toes. It was all a nightmare. His tongue was already sore, the skin under her toes felt rough, and the vinegary sweat burned his lips. He was surrounded by toes, and cried realizing what his life had become, as he continued to lap the goddesses toes above him.

 

He had dreams and hopes, he wanted to go to college, had plans on becoming an activist. He had been interested in many progressive causes, including those for women, including closing what he believed was the pay gap and ending the patriarchy.


He obviously didn't know the details about them, but he followed the mainstream media and social media echochambers he was in. He knew that President Trent's election would be a victory for progressive policies everywhere, that it would be making the world a better place but smashing institutionalized racism and the patriachy.

 

So when he heard that the best way to end these institutions was by bringing men down, he was all for it. It never occurred to him that he was the enemy he was fighting against, but when he was told, he agreed that he should be minimized for the sake of women everywhere. He volunteered his family too.

 

And now, he knew the hell he condemned himself and his family to – and the death of some of his siblings. He cried as he realized what a fool he was, and continued to lap the matriarchs toes above him.

 

The rumbling booms of footsteps returned to the room, and he heard Sarah's voice from below her mothers toes.

 

“I got my shoes. What now?” Sarah said.