- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Body Fluid)

 


 

 

As I lay in the dark of the pump, all I could feel was the heat and flesh from under Dianne's toes and the ball of her foot. It gripped my entire body – and had the feeling as if layers of leather were piled on top of me. At this point I was so thoroughly drenched in sweat that I could not longer even tell if it was mine or Dianne's – I couldn't feel the sweat coming off of her toes anymore I was so soaked. Underneath my back I could feel the liquid accumulating – from what little light was sneaking from between her toes I could see what amounted to a few centimeters (from my perspective) of liquid through the nylon– it would splash up against the sides of my body and of my neck. The liquid had specs of garbage throughout – probably the dirt and skin that had accumulated from however long she had worn the pump – and it seemed relatively new to me. It was horrifying.

 

I closed my eyes. The motion and heat and stuffy sweaty smell of the air was just too much for me to handle. I starting blacking in and out – to the memories of my time as a normal person, playing football just like another kid – to the initial miniaturization and my nightmare that was Jen. And then Tracy. I thought a lot about Tracy. And then suddenly I would be back in Dianne's pump. Smelling her foot and the sweat lapping my sides, her slick leather flesh gripping me as the moisture moving freely from her foot to my skin. It burned my eyes and got in my mouth, but at this point I had drank enough of it to not particularly notice – except when bits of her skin and dirt got in my mouth. These I coughed out.

 

BOOM

 

It was all a blur. My head began to spin.

 

BOOM

 

I was back with Tracy. On top of the table talking to the first person who had treated me with any respect since I shrank.

 

“The underground railroad” she had delivered the idea. “New Zealand is becoming a haven for tinies – I heard they even are working a way to reverse the process”

 

Reverse the process? Become normal again? After the time spent with Jen's sadism just being left alone was a dream – but to be me again?

 

“There are plenty of girls joining the railroad too – it's risky, but more and more tinies are getting smuggled out of the country”

 

BOOM

I opened my eyes and saw the rough callous from the underside of Dianne's big toe. It was grayer in comparison to the dark brown of the the rest of her toes – I could see black lines, dirt presumably, filling the gaps between the swirls on the flesh. It was partially flaking on one side. Looking forward I could see through the nylon at the black of her pump and to my right from I could see the gap between her toes before the nylon obscured the top of her foot and the splash of light coming from above. The gap between her toes shined with sweat and seemed to have more debris than I remembered from when I first entered. They appeared to be small black rags. I hoped I wouldn't have to lick their again. The thought made me start gagging.

 

BOOM

 

I could hear Dianne talking from above “Hey Sarah – let's get prepped for boarding – right?”

 

I heard the voice of a different woman, presumably Sarah. “Yea – only 16 hours of standing and dealing with sassy women to go – right?” She laughed at her own joke. “My feet are going to be killing – imagine if they allowed tinies – I'd love to have my inshoes for these. Damn restrictions”

 

Dianne laughed. She had to keep up appearances I guess. Her toes pressed into me for a second – only the slightest movement for her but it pushed me further into the sole of her pump and made the sweat lap up higher the sides of my body, and making it more difficult for me to breathe. Then she lifted them back.

 

“Well let's gets started” Dianne said. Then I could feel the rise and drop of her walking, her toes pitching up and down and giving me a squeeze as they rhythmically rose and fell.

 

I did my best to focus on not sliding around too much to avoid getting pulled under the ball of her foot – but luckily from within the pump their really wasn't much room to operate so I didn't have to worry about it too much. Which was good as it was becoming more and more difficult for me to think coherently – the lack of air and the heat was beginning to take its toll.


What if I didn't survive the trip? I'd guess I'd been through worse with Jen but it would be ironic if the lady trying to save me found me dead in her nylon. Crushed, or suffocated, or drowned in her sweat. How ludicrous.

 

Suddenly I was laughing – maybe I was getting delirious. I was imagining my tombstone – Mark Bowdan 1997 – 2019. He died in a pool of sweat on the underfoot railroad. It wasn't that funny but it still made me laugh.

 

But then I was back in the pump and my laughs turned to tears. I started screaming. I didn't care if anybody heard me at this point. I was feeling like a caged animal. Nobody would probably have heard anyway. The sides of her toes glistened and the sweat poured from between her toes dragging the filthy black rags of jam onto my face. The callous from her big toes was rubbing the back of my head. Her second toe protruded further to my left, the brown flesh slightly discolored towards the tip, probably some dirt. I could faintly see the the nail – painted black – and what appeared to be a line of dirt between the cuticle and her skin next to it.

 

BOOM

 

The movement now continued as I was jostled into the bottom of her toes, the ball of her foot, and splashing into the layer of liquid – it seemed to be slightly higher than before – as the toes gently pushed me down in the sole before raising up again. The heat made me dizzy. I started to doze.

 

BOOM

 

I saw a bead of sweat forming from between her toes. It was just a drop – but to me it looked like a bucket of liquid balancing between her toes. As more sweat built up I could see it getting bigger. I knew it was inevitable. The surface tension gave and Dianne's nasty toe sweat poured right onto my face. I closed my mouth but it went right into my nose and even with my eyes closed burned them anyway. I opened my mouth to breathe but I only ended up swallowing more of the sweat. It tasted salty had that lingering cheesy taste. I was so fully inundated with it I didn't really notice the smell anymore – but I couldn't avoid the taste. Chunks of dirt and skin were mixed in and I coughed up bits that were still in my mouth. I tried to turn my head away from the gap in her toes and the sweat from the pump splashed into the left side of my face. The sweat level had raised a bit – it was forming in puddles that her toes had imprinted in the shoe.

 

BOOM

 

I began to fade out. I was starting to feel like I was her pump – or part of her flesh. I almost felt like my existence had always been this way. That I wasn't a person – I was just some appendage to this woman. Her foot was my reality. Her toes were my masters. They controlled my fate and I was at their mercy.


BOOM

 

And suddenly I felt myself again. I realized I was hungry. And getting thirsty. I guess all of the sweating from the heat was starting to dehydrate me. The pool of sweat that was sloshing back and forth in her shoe was gathering dirt. If I was in here for a few more hours I might be tempted to drink it. You can only stay sane for so long.

 

BOOM

 

The vertigo, the heat, the sweat, her toes, the free fall. Over and over. I continued to bounce face first into her toes and then the gap between them, layers of black muck slapping my face. I would blow from my mouth and nose to prevent it from clogging my ability to breathe. I could feel some of it stuck to the sides of my face. I wanted to move arms up to get it off but they were pinned under Dianne's toes.

 

BOOM

“Alright – we are ready to start boarding” Sarah said to Dianne. “Your turn to greet our lucky guests”

 

Dianne's foot was still but I could feel it start to lift and just as quickly slam back to he ground. She was tapping her foot. I was bounced up into her toes before being slammed back into the sole of her pump.

 

“They are coming down the ramp now” Sarah said.

 

The next 10 or so so minutes Dianne greeted the passengers as they entered and directed them to their seats. For me it consisted of Dianne's foot mostly being still but occasionally tossing me about as she subconsciously moved her foot. At this point I had pretty much stopped crying and had come to accept my nightmare. I wished for every minute that the experience would come to an end but had a resigned feeling about it. More than anything I just wished for fresh air. The heat and stuffiness seemed worse then the restriction being slammed about. I started fading in and out again.

 

It was almost like I was asleep – it seemed like a dream. I would notice Dianne's toes pressing into me and see the wrinkles of her skin but then I would close my eyes and feel like I was floating – somewhere else. Dianne's sweat would splash onto me and bring me back into my leathery prison.

 

It sounded like most of the passengers had boarded and Dianne had started walking again.

 

“I'm going to stop in the bathroom for a second” Dianne said to Sarah.

 

This perked my interest. Was she finally going to let me out? Perhaps I didn't have to spend the whole 16 hours in the pump – we were on the plane so the security was probably done with.

 

I could hear the bathroom door slide shut and I felt Dianne's shoe lifting me in the air. She must have sat down.

 

There was the sound of her shoe dragging across her nylon whilst the light inside the shoe was increasing. I was blinded by white light, and felt a whoosh of cold fresh air. I was so thoroughly soaked in sweat that the temperature difference along with the wind immediately made me start shivering. I was glad that I was pressed up into her warm toes suddenly and instinctively tried to move myself closer to them.

 

I was again feeling pathetic. Just a tiny, naked man trying to snuggle with bottom of a woman's toes – toes which had me trapped in her shoe for the last hour. They were my angels and my demons.

 

I turned my head to see Dianne's right leg had been crossed over her left leg, which extended down to the floor and her left foot was still inside it's pump. For me, it seemed like a long way down, and her left leg appeared more like a dark tower with a silver sheen.

Dianne's right foot suddenly tilted up and I could feel her toes flexing apart and upward, this causing me to slide suddenly away from them and pushing my face right into the gap between her toes, my body moving closer to the ball of her foot.

 

“Whew – that feels good” She said casually. “It's really hot today and I did not pick the right pumps, my mistake. I grabbed my leather ones that don't breathe as well. I can feel it's a little damp down there but you should be OK”

 

She had no idea what it was like down here, apparently. I guess she didn't take a lot of feedback from her previous tiny smuggling – I think if she knew the nightmare I was just in she wouldn't be acting so nonchalant. I was suddenly angered by this, but then I looked up and noticed her pale green eyes staring at me from above. They were a beautiful color of green – and had bits of yellow around the iris. Her look wasn't one of pleasure or wrath – but it made me uncomfortable nonetheless – like she was studying me.

 

“Well, do you need anything? Otherwise this is going go be your only break for the next few hours. We have to do our opening shift refreshments which, including the clean up, which takes a few hours so I'll be on me feet working the whole time.”

 

What? I thought. My only break? Why can't I just get out of this sweaty shoe prison?

 

There was a bang on the door. “Dianne?” It was Sarah. “we need you our here – you have a minute or two still but we need to get started”

 

I'm shaking now, partially out of the cold and partially out of fear. The right side of my face was pressed into the gap between her toes and the toe funk was accumulating on my face.

 

“Can't you just let me out?” I yelled. “I don't need to be in your pump now do I?”

 

Dianne frowned and I immediately began crying again. She wasn't going to let me out and I could tell just by her look that she was determined. “Look – I only have another minute and it's not enough time to get you out of my nylon. I promise in a few hours I'll take you out – just hold on till then.”

 

Dianne started running the water in the sink. She cupped her hands and was looking down at me through the nylon. “I know you must be thirsty, so I'm going to give you some water.”

 

Give me some water? I thought. I'm stuck in her fucking nylon. How am I supposed to drink any water from here?

 

“Look, keep your face pressed up against the skin between my toes, I'm going to slowly pour water through the nylon above you and the gap between my toes will form a nice little channel for the water to run down onto you.”

 

I couldn't believe it but things were happening incredibly fast now. Her hand had what amounted to kiddie pools worth of water floating around in it. Her toes relaxed and I was suddenly feeling hugged by the giant digits as my face was pressed into the gap between her toes. She slowly tilted her hand and I heard the water splashing into the nylon and onto the top of the foot above me – I could see the water streaming down her foot and into the gap between the toes. The liquid had bits of whatever dirt and skin had accumulated – and then added in the black muck from the jam I was being pressed into.

 

But I realized when the water started hitting me that it was cool and in comparison to the sweat that had been forced into my mouth – almost sweet tasting. I was dehydrated and immediately began to drink – and I didn't care when I was swallowing her toe jam and her dead skin along with her sweat. Dianne cracked a bit of a smile, and though I felt humiliated I continued to drink as much water as I could, dead flesh and all. Her look reminded me of a mama bird taking care of her chicks. But instead of sucking the a mothers tit – I'm stuck sucking on the gap between her toes.

 

“Whoa, you were thirsty. I guess you were sweating a decent bit then? I was wondering why it was feeling damp down there.” She could not be serious and assume that the reason she thought it was damp was because of me?

 

I coughed up some gunk that had gotten stuck in the back of my throat. It was a bit like hocking out bits of leather and had a distinctive cheesey taste. I could see Dianne's massive hand swooping in like a free falling crane from above me – she was reaching for her pump. There were still traces of water leaking down her foot and into the crack between her toes. I wasn't really thirsty anymore but I pushed my lips up into her flesh and began slurping up the remaining water in a desperate attempt to get the horrible taste of her toe jam from my mouth. She slightly wiggled her toes and my whole face was suddenly pressed into her wedge between her toes and I was completely unable to do anything about it. I started sobbing.

 

 

“Well back to the 5 star hotel.” She started laughing. I was still crying but she either didn't notice or didn't care – she continued to chuckle at her own joke as I could see her foot descending into the dark pump below. My prison. I could smell the heat and distinctive odor from here. I reflexively started to struggle but it was a meaningless gesture. My movement meant that I was rubbing my body under Dianne's toes and her toes responded in kind – giving me a slight squeeze – almost like they were enjoying the stimulating sensation. This forced the air from my lungs and caused me to panic and struggle some more. They were locking me in a vice grip and my struggling seemed only to cause the toe cocoon I was in to pulsate – my face locked tightly between her big and second toe- her flesh pushing my skin together like I was attempting to make a goofy face. Tears streaked down my face but I could no longer make a noise as I couldn't breathe. Then her toes relaxed and I found myself clawing for air, her big and second toe separated so I could see the last amount of light as the sides of the inside of her pump were rising around me. I could not longer see Dianne's face above me. It was just the black of her nylon against her legs and the dark underside of her blue skirt which obscured anything above.

 

Instantly it was dark and I could hear her nylons and her foot rubbing against the sides of my leather coffin. I started screaming but at this point it would have been impossible for her to hear me. Her foot squirmed forward and her big toe occasionally slammed down into my face, I felt like I was getting hit by a boxer with his gloves on. Her second and third toe repeated the process – knocking the wind from me and slamming into the tops of legs. I was lucky that my naked member was safely between the gap between her second and third toe at least.

 

And with “SCHWOOMP” I could tell that she had fully inserted her foot. The toes stopped their clawing forward and settled down on top of me, once again leaving me feeling like I was back in a out of control sauna with about million sheets of thick leather draped on top of me.

 

Suddenly I could hear Dianne's voice from above. The shoe only slightly muffled her and but it made sound like she was coming from every direction. It was like if god herself was addressing me – not this flight attendant.

 

“Look, I know it's rough in their but perhaps the time will pass a bit more quickly if you have something to do?” Dianne said. Something to do? I'm locked in your fucking shoe lady. I can't even move and and I'm struggling just to breathe. “I'm going to be working the next few hours and I know that it's going to get even hotter in there, so for both of our sake's why don't you try and clean up a little bit so some of that muck doesn't accumulate? It will be harder for you to get my attention if you don't stay on top of it anyway.”


What? She wants me to clean her foot right now? I couldn't even move my arms. She couldn't seriously expect me clean from this position could she? My eyes were already adjusting to the dark and I could see the gap between her toes were much more clean than they had been before Dianne mercifully gave me water. I realized that over the next few hours that area was going to end up worse than it had been over the hour of me stuck in her pump so far. I was being used as an insert by the lady that was supposed to be saving me from this nightmare.

 

“Look – if you do a good job I'll let you out earlier. Good luck down there Mark.”

 

What a fucking joke. Offering me a reward for a service I'll never be able to accomplish. I quietly cried from within her shoe as I felt her stand up and toes slightly pressed on me. I could feel the sole of her pump give slightly and a pool of sweat oozed up from out of it, splashing the bottom of my body as it continued to lap into my sides as the motion sloshed it about.

 

I could hear the latch to the bathroom door sliding open above. It already felt like I'd been stuck in this oven for too long and that the air was non existent. I closed my eyes and prayed to lose consciousness.